Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State (15612 Views)

Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by ruggedboy01: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Tonyebarcanista deny this pix now embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by basilo101: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Tonyebacanister is a low lifer

7 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by mulattoclaro(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

@Emboldened... With all pleasure

The next article will be on making case for resource control.
please write an article on my state, edo state. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

That's his cup of Tea.. you won't quote those who always spread lies (Like Ijaw hates Urhobo , This that ) On This forum, Na me make they Try Unite my People you go they Quote, South Southerners Are United .. my main objective is to tell the world We are one People.. Ijaw/Urhobo/Itsekiri = 1 people.. I gat no business with you..

This is good. Just stop at your Ijaws+ Edoid( Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko,Edo- Igbo speaking areas in Edo) = 1

And we won't have any problem, you can even add Ibibios if you care, but don't just take your land grabbing ish to any inch of Igbo speaking territory, cos your leperous hands will be burnt.

9 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm actually working on a Warri article. Hopefully it will be posted before the week runs out. Just like you said, I should also be talking of the Niger Delta because nobody will tell it the way it is supposed to be told except us.
Well done Sir

Gone are those days we will be beafing our Ijaw brothers.. Now our eye don Open..

Pls wen creating that thread be sensitive.. so as not to annoy any of the tribe in warri. Do anything to promote our unity.. That what I really want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Yanks101: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2015
The fact that he systematically removed some igboid niger-delta from his nonsense shows they are beginning to learn.
Any useless NDR must not contain igbo SS groups in rivers and delta state including the IKA. Such madness would be firmly resisted and defeated by the igbo nation.
As long as that is understood and complied with, then you can go ahead and create your ijaw dominated NDR.

10 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:

How exactly a're Ikwerres one people with the Ijaws and Edoids?
Are you alright?
I will only take you serious if I know you are from Ikwerre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The Ijaws have no business to be domineering nor manipulating. Our position(as seen in our declaration) is Live and Let live.

Well, the above are your words, but below are your actions:

africanheraldexpress.com/blog8/2013/10/04/niger-delta-as-ijaw-colony-a-word-of-caution/
http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/crack-in-niger-delta-over-alleged-favouritism-of-ijaws-by-jonathan/

You know what they say about actions? Yea, they speak louder than words.

3 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ugomba:
it will also promote healthy economic competition.
gbam
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ugomba:
when did Ijaw hate Urhobo? The way we rotate governorship show how peaceful we are as a state..

I swear you re the greatest tribalist here.. Wen your Igbo folks are using Warri crisis as an Excuse you weren't there, Wen some were Saying Niger Deltans hate themselves you weren't there, you never quoted any Igbo person to correct them.. but wen AYO start he own madness you Begin quote me.

I will only take you serious if You tell your people not to interfere in our business..

@Barcnista.. ride On..
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by QuotaSystem: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
[b]IgboOSU your scam has been busted.

Leave the SS people and their lands alone. The Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Italians, Dutch etc all want ND oil; it's called black gold for a reason and only hypocrites like you would pretend they are not attracted to the ND oil.

The difference is unlike Ibos, all other parties follow an organized system of allocation of the oil blocs and recognize the birthright of the hosts, which is why a derivation scheme was implemented to give such areas an extra allocation reflecting their status; alongside interventionist developmental agencies to further alleviate the effects of exploration and execute projects.

The problem has always been irresponsible leadership which led to corruption and mismanagement of such funds and caused a breakdown of an ordinarily workable system.

Ibos however who are also active players in the industry (nestoil, capital, etc) prefer to point fingers at Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani as sole participants because they lack the political leverage to also dominate the industry like the aforementioned. Worst and most irritating of all, you hacks pretend to not be interested in SS oil wealth while actively plotting to usurp their lands under Biafra, using the indigenous people that share some similarities with them as pawns; employing blackmail, deceit and plain faced lies in the process.

Alas...the SS has truly woken up to your scam and you're running around like a headless chicken; blabbering nonsense like a kid caught with his fingers in the pot.

The game is over, embrace your 5 states or embrace One Nigeria. [/b]

IGBOSON1:

[s]^^^Quit the tomfoolery!

No one is better at usurping other peoples lands and wiping out their identities than you leeching bigoted toerags! The Igbos in the so called South South you conniving bastards have done everything possible to get to deny their Igboness are finally telling you to go suck a lemon and this has got you in a state of shock!

You despise and fear the Igbos in equal measure because they're the last obstacle standing in the way of you animals taking over the Niger Delta completely and controlling its resources!

You're a shameless goat seeing as you can't seem to survive on your own without 'one Nigeria' that assists you murderous scum to leech off of others![/s]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by basilo101: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Key Members[edit]

Chief G. Nnachi Enwo-Igariwey — President-General

Chief Alozie Nwagwu — Vice President General - Abia

chief Nnanyelugo Ani Odunze "National administrative secretary" - Anambra .

Barrister Hyacinth A. Nweke — Vice President — Anambra

Chief Enechi Onyia (SAN) — Vice President — Enugu

Chief Engr. Isaac Wonwu — Vice President — Rivers

Chief Chris Asoluka - Vice President — Imo

Dr. Joe Nworgu — Secretary-General

Chief Eddie Onuoha — Deputy Secretary-General

Prince (Engr. ) Ralph Ndigwe — National Publicity Secretary

Chief Elder E. O. Okparanta — National Treasurer

Chief Nweke Anyigor — 'National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser

Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Barrister I. O. Ahize — Asst. Nat. Treasurer

Mr. Ajoku E. Alerechi — Assistant National Fin. Secretary

Chief Nweke Anyigor — National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser Chief Stephen Offordike Igwe Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Chief Bar. Oyibo Chukwu — Ass. Nat. Legal Adviser
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohanaeze_Ndigbo

4 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:

This is good. Just stop at your Ijaws+ Edoid( Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko,Edo- Igbo speaking areas in Edo) = 1

And we won't have any problem, you can even add Ibibios if you care, but don't just take your land grabbing ish to any inch of Igbo speaking territory, cos your leperous hands will be burnt.

Never have I laid claim to any part of your land.. for now my main concentration is Warri .. Trying to unite my People..
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I will only take you serious if I know you are from Ikwerre

You will be naive to think that Ikwerres through their elders like Eze Rebisi, Obi wali, after they needed the help of their Igbo brothers to escape from Ijaw. land grabbing and domination in the old Rivers state will be silly to be roped into another Ijaw dominated region.

They may be scared of the larger Igbo group, but they know where they belong.

Soon after Ebonyi, it will be Enugu turn to rule Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, and then IMO, and then Rivers state will be given the chance to head Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, and an Ikwerre man will head Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, like an Anioma did when it was Delta turn.

The rotational presidency of Ohanaeze is like this: Abia~ Anambra~Delta~Ebonyi~Enugu~Imo~Rivers~Abia.

Currently we are at Ebonyi.

As we talk, Ikwerre sons are well represented in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo as VP and Assistant fin Sec of the group. You don't see any of them in your Edoid or Ijaw cultural group.

We would allay their fears by letting them retain their total autonomy, but you land grabbers and vultures hoping to divide Igboland and share the spoils will not get your hands on their lands.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
basilo101:
Key Members[edit]

Chief G. Nnachi Enwo-Igariwey — President-General

Chief Alozie Nwagwu — Vice President General - Abia

chief Nnanyelugo Ani Odunze "National administrative secretary" - Anambra .

Barrister Hyacinth A. Nweke — Vice President — Anambra

Chief Enechi Onyia (SAN) — Vice President — Enugu

Chief Engr. Isaac Wonwu — Vice President — Rivers

Chief Chris Asoluka - Vice President — Imo

Dr. Joe Nworgu — Secretary-General

Chief Eddie Onuoha — Deputy Secretary-General

Prince (Engr. ) Ralph Ndigwe — National Publicity Secretary

Chief Nweke Anyigor — 'National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser

Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Barrister I. O. Ahize — Asst. Nat. Treasurer

Mr. Ajoku E. Alerechi — Assistant National Fin. Secretary

Chief Nweke Anyigor — National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser Chief Stephen Offordike Igwe Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Chief Bar. Oyibo Chukwu — Ass. Nat. Legal Adviser
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohanaeze_Ndigbo

You forgot to bold AJOKU ALERECHI. He is an Ikwerre man too.

8 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Ugomba(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I swear you re the greatest tribalist here.. Wen your Igbo folks are using Warri crisis as an Excuse you weren't there, Wen some were Saying Niger Deltans hate themselves you weren't there, you never quoted any Igbo person to correct them.. but wen AYO start he own madness you Begin quote me.

I will only take you serious if You tell your people not to interfere in our business..

@Barcnista.. ride On..
I am not jobless to be looking for who said whatever. My point is that your are trying to drag Delta state into your tribal hatred problem. From Anioma to Urhobo to Itsekiri etc Deltans have no problem with any tribe or ethnicity..
Even the some yorubas who live in Asaba enjoy the city, we are peaceful in nature.

2 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oga re you from SS ?.. Can you show me any prove that SS want Nigeria to Divide.. oga wat we want is Resource control..

D SS wants resource control n for over 50 years, and what did they get A mere 13% n having their oil wels shared among the yorubas and the hausas........Now who comes from such a region will reject independence to remain a mediocre n a slave

Guy face facts.

2 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:

You will be naive to think that Ikwerres through their elders like Eze Rebisi, Obi wail, after they needed the help of their Igbo brothers to escape from Ijaw land grabbing and domination in the old Rivers state will be silly to be roped into another Ijaw dominated region.

They may be scared of the larger Igbo group, but they know where they belong.

Soon after Ebonyi, it will be Enugu turn to rule Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, and the IMO, and then Rivers.

As we talk, Ikwerre sons are well represented in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo as VP and Assistant fin Sec of the group.

We would allay their fears by letting them retain their otal autonomy, but you land grabbers and vultures hoping to divide Igboland and share the spoils will not get your hands on their lands,

@bolded , Ugomba won't see that... but he his quick to quote me if I say something similar to that..

Oga leave Rivers people alone.. don't create division there... Ijaw ain't a land Grabbers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by basilo101: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:
[b]IgboOSU your scam has been busted.

Leave the SS people and their lands alone. The Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Italians, Dutch etc all want ND oil; it's called black gold for a reason and only hypocrites like you would pretend they are not attracted to the ND oil.

The difference is unlike Ibos, all other parties follow an organized system of allocation of the oil blocs and recognize the birthright of the hosts, which is why a derivation scheme was implemented to give such areas an extra allocation reflecting their status; alongside interventionist developmental agencies to further alleviate the effects of exploration and execute projects.

The problem has always been irresponsible leadership which led to corruption and mismanagement of such funds and caused a breakdown of an ordinarily workable system.

Ibos however who are also active players in the industry (nestoil, capital, etc) prefer to point fingers at Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani as sole participants because they lack the political leverage to also dominate the industry like the aforementioned. Worst and most irritating of all, they pretend to not be interested in SS oil wealth while actively plotting to usurp their lands under Biafra, using the indigenous people that share some similarities with them as pawns.

Alas...the SS has truly woken up to your scam and you're running around like a headless chicken; blabbering nonsense like a kid caught with his fingers in the pot.

The game is over, embrace your 5 states or embrace One Nigeria. [/b]

See ur life?? the man u are defending has not accepted the highlighted
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ugomba:
I am not jobless to be looking for who said whatever. My point is that your are trying to drag Delta state into your tribal hatred problem. From Anioma to Urhobo to Itsekiri etc Deltans have no problem with any tribe or ethnicity..
Even the some yorubas who live in Asaba enjoy the city, we are peaceful in nature.

You keep saying another Thing.. when your Igbo folks keep saying Ijaw re this and That, Have you Done anything to put them in order ?

you just a tribalist.. who only thinks his people opinion re Right why others are wrong. Point of Correction I have never dragged Delta State into any of my comment..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
When the civil war started in 1967 and Biafra lost control of Port Harcourt to the Federal forces, the newly created Rivers State was handed over to the Ijaw. Ijaw leaders continued to maintain that Rivers State, with Port Harcourt as its capital, was created for them as reward for ceding their coastal terrain to the Federal side, thus making the sea blockade of Biafra possible. The Ijaw groups claimed to constitute the majority and continued to dominate the state both during military and civilian dispensations. With time, however, the Igbo speaking people of the state, particularly the Ikwerre nationality, decided they wanted a state of their own where they would be able to assert their own political and economic interests.

Ijaw are not land grabbers? Really?

4 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

D SS wants resource control n for over 50 years, and what did they get A mere 13% n having their oil wels shared among the yorubas and the hausas........Now who comes from such a region will reject independence to remain a mediocre n a slave

Guy face facts.

Oga thats our problem.. Don't tell us what to do..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by basilo101: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You keep saying another Thing.. when your Igbo folks keep saying Ijaw re this and That, Have you Done anything to put them in order ?

you just a tribalist.. who only thinks his people opinion re Right why others are wrong. Point of Correction I have never dragged Delta State into any of my comment..
why cant u ppl caution bacanista.
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
The moment Ijaws and Edoids understands that they can only speak for themselves, and stop hiding behind the nebulous term Niger delta to spew rubbish.

Threads like this will stop coming up.

If Barcanista had captioned this thread: WHAT IJAWS AND EDOIDS WANT FROM NIGERIA,I don't think much of this argument here would have risen.

Bottom line: Ijaws and Edoids, know your territories, your land grabbing tactics using Niger delta will not be tolerated by Ndiigbo.

11 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by basilo101: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

who is "us"? the Feds own all resource my friend!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:

Its even self evident on this thread with your tactless attack on the OP

Wen u want to list the evidence I asked for, just quote me again.
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by basilo101: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:
When the civil war started in 1967 and Biafra lost control of Port Harcourt to the Federal forces, the newly created Rivers State was handed over to the Ijaw. Ijaw leaders continued to maintain that Rivers State, with Port Harcourt as its capital, was created for them as reward for ceding their coastal terrain to the Federal side, thus making the sea blockade of Biafra possible. The Ijaw groups claimed to constitute the majority and continued to dominate the state both during military and civilian dispensations. With time, however, the Igbo speaking people of the state, particularly the Ikwerre nationality, decided they wanted a state of their own where they would be able to assert their own political and economic interests.

Ijaw are not land grabbers? Really?
Ijaws are confused

2 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
basilo101:

why cant u ppl caution bacanista.

Why is Ugomba not quoting his people to stop insulting others . instead he keeps mentioning Delta State.. even wen i never mention Delta, Madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
basilo101:
Ijaws are confused
At least not confused as your people.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Ugomba(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I have told you my opinion.
And btw, why is it that anytime you mention Delta, you go with Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw; and you remove Anioma nation?
Are we not Deltans again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by basilo101: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
the Apex igbo sociocultural organization is Ohaneze, both Delta and Rivers are members. i dont kw y igboland should be ceeded in the name of some contraption called south south

7 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I don't know where u come from n I don't care where u come from too. All I have said are the clear facts, I didn't tell u what to do, I simply said plainly what will happen if there's a referendum in SS region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sheriff Inaugurates Panel For Edo Primary / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) / Governor Wike Lauds Ortom For Defending Benue During Herdsmen Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.