Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State (15607 Views)

Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by sandraokosun1: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2015
hoobs:
And since 1978,you ppl have been jumping up and down in the streets igwuocha(phorthacourt and yenogoa),doing Niger delta,does the world know u exist?....keeping doing Niger delta,amnesty money while a Yoruba woman is the richest black woman alive(richer than Opera winfery) jux because she opened her legs 4 Obasanjo and got oil blocs
,she neva worked for a day in a life!
You ppl tried your usually gra gra...Niger delta in Odi and the people of Odi nearly went into extinction
Your youths are getting kicked out of school in Europe because the Nigerian govt refused to pay there fees and take care of the them as agreed via the amnesty program,some of them resort to prostitution to survive
Your lands have been desecrated....it wil take atleast a hundred years for ur lands to b clean again,that's if they start to clean it anytime soon
I.e,you will live your whole life and die,and be buried in a polluted environment,your kids will continue to live a polluted environment tooo
You can not farm,you can not fish,even ordinary drinking water is a problem in Otueke
Your doing Niger delta,continue!!!!!!,na una go hear am
And to the Igbo fools pitying these ppl,u guyz should stop it,because sometimes it gets to there head and they think we can't do without them,You can only take a cow to the stream,bt u can't force it 2 drink water
Well your not the mouth piece of the so-called south south,ur just a laptop boyy
That being said,THE OIL IN BAYELSA BELONGS TO JIGAWA....go and die!
i feel ur fustration, ogadima

1 Like

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Candyrain(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2015
You were one guy I used to admire and respect in this forum but recently you've been able to corroborate with your threads the snapshots of your hatred for the Igbos which Jaybee3 posted. In your write up you tried as much as possible not to mention the Igbos who are in South South while mentioning other groups like Efik, Ijaws, Ogoni etc repeatedly like they never existed. My question is what happens to the Aniomas which are Igbos in Delta State (SS), the Egbemas, the Oyigbos Rivers State (SS) etc since you in your mind think there are no Igbos in South South and did the best you can to exclude them from your repeated list of ethnic groups in Niger Delta?

You lost my respect bro. I also noticed you omitted Dearpreye in your mentions because he doesn't agree with you. Interesting

TonyeBarcanista:

This is not 'Barcanista's opinion. Help yourself with the materials attached to the original post. Please stop bringing emotional sentiments. Thanks

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Iykopee(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I made mention of Ika but I will modify to change the Ika to ANIOMA. I didn't list ALL the ethnic groups in the region. Only a few... But lemme do th needful. Never meant to "exclude" any group.

This isn't an ethnic-war thread as you can see. Only the insecure see it as such.

^^^ I cudnt find Oyibo in the list. Hahahahahahahahaha. This must be a joke. What a devious attempt to exclude my LGA from the niger delta stuff. Oh becos i speak igbo language?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:
Ibos are afraid of regionalism, resource control and fiscal federalism just like Northerners.
Igbos want either outright secession or the status quo.
The reason is simple, they can't survive without the resources of the minority in the SS

It was Igbos( Ebitu Ukiwe and Azikiwe) who delivered Igbos who were taken away from us and given to Ijaws in Old Rivers state for exploitation, by pushing and catalyzing the creation of Bayelsa state to separate Ijaws from them( the Igboids) and enable them have a political voice of their own.

It was the Igbo dominated NCNC, that financed and ensured that our Anioma brothers separated from us in 1939 by Bernard Bourdillion and handed over to Yorubas for exploitation, were freed from the Yorubas exploitation in the defunct Western region, by helping them get a region of their own, the Midwest with one of them, Osadebey as the premier of the region.

Ndiigbo will always look out for the interest of all Igbo speaking people.

And we will always oppose this new Ijaw agenda as long as they keep including Igbo speaking groups like Ogba, Anioma, Ikwerre, Ekpeye in it.

If Ijaws must have a Niger delta, then they must learn to exclude Igbo speaking groups from it, they( Ijaws) must look towards the Edoids and Ibibios.

17 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Like which post? GenIgrigi and I warned our Igbo/PDP brothers when he decamped that he is not to be trusted. We've being vindicated. I can never make peace with anyone who believes that Biafrans killed Wiwa and Boro. We have his barcanista file saved since 19-gborodom.

TonyeBarcanista : I have called u out several times now to come n clarify this.......Did u @ any point mentioned that igbos killed saro wiwa n Adaka Boro

I have seen this statement 3 times now, please proceed over here to clear urself

7 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by simplycarro: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:

It was Igbos( Ebitu Ukiwe and Azikiwe) who delivered Igbos who was taken away from us and given to Ijaws in Old Rivers state for exploitation, by pushing and catalyzing the creation of Bayelsa state to separate Ijaws from them( the Igboids) and enable them have a political voice of their own.

It was the Igbo dominated NCNC, that financed and ensured that our Anioma brothers separated from us in 1939 by Bernard Bourdillion and handed over to Yorubas for exploitation, were freed from the Yorubas exploitation by helping them get a region of their own, the Midwest with one of them, Osadebey as the premier of the region.

Ndiigbo will always look out for the interest of all Igbo speaking people.
Nonsensical talk
We are saying A, this dumb is talking about B.
Question is what is wrong in true federalism, resource control and regional govt that igbos are attacking the OP?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by steveeeee5: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2015
hoobs:
And since 1978,you ppl have been jumping up and down in the streets igwuocha(phorthacourt and yenogoa),doing Niger delta,does the world know u exist?....keeping doing Niger delta,amnesty money while a Yoruba woman is the richest black woman alive(richer than Opera winfery) jux because she opened her legs 4 Obasanjo and got oil blocs
,she neva worked for a day in a life!
You ppl tried your usually gra gra...Niger delta in Odi and the people of Odi nearly went into extinction
Your youths are getting kicked out of school in Europe because the Nigerian govt refused to pay there fees and take care of the them as agreed via the amnesty program,some of them resort to prostitution to survive
Your lands have been desecrated....it wil take atleast a hundred years for ur lands to b clean again,that's if they start to clean it anytime soon
I.e,you will live your whole life and die,and be buried in a polluted environment,your kids will continue to live a polluted environment tooo
You can not farm,you can not fish,even ordinary drinking water is a problem in Otueke
Your doing Niger delta,continue!!!!!!,na una go hear am
And to the Igbo fools pitying these ppl,u guyz should stop it,because sometimes it gets to there head and they think we can't do without them,You can only take a cow to the stream,bt u can't force it 2 drink water
Well your not the mouth piece of the so-called south south,ur just a laptop boyy
That being said,THE OIL IN BAYELSA BELONGS TO JIGAWA....go and die!

true talk. no mind these yorubastards, their youths want one nigeria so they can grow to sex their way through our oil block like folorunsho alakija

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by docadams: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks Sir... But it isn't "Barca's" view, it is the view of ethnic nations (as seen in their respective declarations and bill of right). I'm only spreading their message.

Agreed that they are views of ethnic nationalities but my concern has always been why allow them to gather dust in the library and the enthusiasm of their proclamation dissipate without a follow-up.
We, the ND people, need to redirect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:

You quiet right. But barcanista must endeavour to imbibe the rudiments of political sophistry.
My guy, whoever read the op and still feel troubled need a brain/psychological test. The write-up not neither a personal opinion nor "wishful thinking". Nowhere did I post falsehood. ALL I posted area reflection of the respective tribes within the group. Make use of the various resources.

I owe no one any apology for this and nobody should expect any.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why the obsession by imo to be niger delta, ondo isnt bothered
this edo ediot on it again... What happened to ur ALISMILE, jorussia, simplycaro, atbu monikers?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by melodies: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
Insightful, thoughtful and refreshing. This is what every Niger Deltan prays for. Isaac Adaka Boro fought for it, Ken Wiwa fought for it, and by God's grace it will not die in our time! We will achieve it. Niger Delta Arise!

QuotaSystem:
I'm glad this man is finally becoming useful and giving a voice and identity to his people, among wolves that are bent on usurping their lands and wiping off their identity under the scam of them being 'igboid' communities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by PedroJP(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Tonyebarcanista i doubt IJAW(ur tribe) can intimidate Igbos in ur NigerDelta dream. If ur plans are to have Ijaws take upper hand in affairs of a united NigerDelta, it has failed already as my Igbo brothers in SS can never allow that. They would rather have Igbos from SEast flood there to give them advantage in any manipulation. Think twice. Better for u fight for Ijaw interest alone than think u will combine other ethnic groups to lord it over them..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:
Ibos are afraid of regionalism, resource control and fiscal federalism just like Northerners.
Igbos want either outright secession or the status quo.
The reason is simple, they can't survive without the resources of the minority in the SS

Igbos have countless oil n gas. Igbo land is filled with an unprecedented amount of natural resources that can take us a thousand years with no stress.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2015
When Ijaws say what Niger delta want from Nigeria, what they mean is what Ijaws what from Nigeria.

To an average Ijaw man, Ijaw is Niger delta and Niger delta is Ijaw.

The Ijaws were screaming before 2007 that the Niger delta had been excluded from occupying the high posts in Nigeria. When the chance was given to Niger delta, guess who got the VP post? Yes you guessed right, it was an Ijaw man, no other Niger deltan was good enough , the Attahs, the Donald dukes , the Odilis of this world were better candidates, but the Ijaw leader Edwin Clark was vehemently campaigning for an Ijaw candidate in GEJ.

The Ijaws were busy shouting that Niger delta needed resource control, but when the Niger delta was placated with amnesty instead, guess who cornered the lion share and left the rest of the ethnicities in Niger delta scrambling for crumbs?

Yes the Ijaws.

Niger delta is Ijaw agenda. They use the other Ignorant groups there to push their agenda.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Kestolovee95(f): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

TonyeBarcanista : I have called u out several times now to come n clarify this.......Did u @ any point mentioned that igbos killed saro wiwa n Adaka Boro

I have seen this statement 3 times now, please proceed over here to clear urself

Don't be too hopeful he will respond, he is ashamed of his shadow. He doesn't know how to go back to his vomit now. lmao!
The guy wan use anti-Igbo lies kill person in those his APC days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by melodies: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2015
The resources we have had at our disposal have been squandered by our so called leaders. We can still make amends. By God's grace its not late. We will rise again, Niger Delta will rise

sandraokosun1:
.niger deltan and south south must be liberated. In the absence of having our country, we would stick to nigeria. And get our benefits. Niger delta has been given a fair share to fulfil its potentials, increased budget to its states, special ministries etc but we have had our own people become our problem, we have state govs,minister of our ministry, president, senators etc what have they done. The asari,orubebe and clark have hijacked our struggle 4 their pockets, investing outside our region. We first have to cure our internal problem and stop blaming fg for everything. Nigeria is 100% viable to the union with the land and identity thieves
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Candyrain:
You were one guy I used to admire and respect in this forum but recently you've been able to corroborate with your threads the snapshots of your hatred for the Igbos which Jaybee3 posted. In your write up you tried as much as possible not to mention the Igbos who are in South South while mentioning other groups like Efik, Ijaws, Ogoni etc repeatedly like they never existed. My question is what happens to the Aniomas which are Igbos in Delta State (SS), the Egbemas, the Oyigbos Rivers State (SS) etc since you in your mind think there are no Igbos in South South and did the best you can to exclude them from your repeated list of ethnic groups in Niger Delta?

You lost my respect bro. I also noticed you omitted Dearpreye in your mentions because he doesn't agree with you. Interesting

I don't know why some of you make mountain out of a molehill. Did I mention Isan/Esan? Does that mean they aren't part of the group? Didn't I mention Ika nation? Is Ika not part of Anioma? Should I mention all the over 40 nations to satisfy you?

As for whoever you think I didn't mention, I owe you no explanation Sir. Did you see monikers like Okotv and Nigerianvenom? Did you see Forwetinnah? Like I said, you make mountain out of molehill.

If this is what you call disrespect then I leave you with your opinion Sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by simplycarro: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbos have countless oil n gas. Igbo land is filled with an unprecedented amount of natural resources that can take us a thousand years with no stress.
So why then are Igbos afraid of resource control, repealing the laws on land use, the waterways act, each region managing it affairs while contributing to the Federal government?
Why Igbos only talk about outright secession?
Your reasons are very clear to discerning minds.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by PedroJP(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:

Shataaappp. You Igbos are land and resource thieves
SS are minorities in the British contraption formerly known as Eastern Nigeria the Igbos are clutching to.

Bad guy. No wahala. Whether SS or SE. Our main aim is to liberate these two from Yoruba and Hausa parasites by breaking Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:

Nonsensical talk
We are saying A, this dumb is talking about B.
Question is what is wrong in true federalism, resource control and regional govt that igbos are attacking the OP?

The OP is Ijaw, he should speak on what Ijaw want from Nigeria, and not pretend to care about what other groups in Niger delta wants.
The Ijaw so far have shown tendency to corner whatever is meant for the rest of Niger delta to themselves, after they have gotten those goodies by posturing to be the mouth piece of the entire ethnicities of Niger delta.

What groups like Ogonis want is outright secession from Nigeria as an independent group and nation, because they have realized that nothing good can come out of Nigeria.

For the Ijaws, after the GEJ experiment, they have realized that they could be the 4th major ethnic group in Nigeria, or even displace the Igbo from the tripod, if they could unite the entire ethnicities in SS under Niger delta, and make themselves the mouth piece of the group, while they keep cornering the proceeds from the Niger delta hustle.

Niger delta is an Ijaw agenda that Ndiigbo will not allow to stand. Ijaws must stand alone and speak for themselves.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by simplycarro: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2015
It's very clear who the true stumbling block to the ND people's aspirations are.
For Igbos, it's either these people join them in Biafra or the present arrangement in Nigeria stays.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:

So why then are Igbos afraid of resource control, repealing the laws on land use, the waterways act, each region managing it affairs while contributing to the Federal government?

Can u show any evidence that igbos are afraid of resource control

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by fineguy11(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The South-South or "Niger Delta" is the region that is rich in mineral and human resources. It is the most misunderstood region that has experienced the worst form of marginalisation within the Nigeria State and suffered environmental pollution. It consists of over 40 ethnic groups which include; Bini, Efik, Urhobo, Ogoni, Ijaw etc within the six states that makes up the region (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross river states).

Who Should Speak For The Niger-Delta
I want to state that no single ethnic group within or outside the region has the authority to speak on behalf of the entire region. However, people of the region have co-existed for centuries, some ethnic groups even trace their ancestry to common 'ancestor'. As a proud Nigerian from the Niger Delta extraction, I considered it wise to bring to the fore the demands of ethnic nationalities with respect to their respective declarations and bill of rights.

WHAT NIGER-DELTANS WANT:
1. Autonomy/Resource Control:

This is the Demand-in-Chief of all ethnic nationalities in the region within the Nigeria state. Ogoni nation in paragraph 20 of Ogoni Bill of Right(1991) demand for control of resources within Ogoni land. Similarly, paragraphs 3 of Urhobo Declaration(1998), 10 of Ijaw/Kaiama Declaration (1998), 4 of Ikwere Rescue Charter(1999), 5 of Oron Bill of Right (1999) and 53 of Itsekiri Memorandum(2012) all call for Regional Autonomy and control of resources that lies within their respective lands, while paying an agreed percentage to the Federal/Central Government.

2. Abolishment of Land Use Act(1978) and Other Laws:
All ethnic nationalities within the Niger-Delta were unanimous in their demand for the abolishment of Petroleum Act of 1969 and 1991, the National Waterways Decree of 1977, the Land Use Act of 1978 and 1993, and Supreme Court ruling of April 5, 2002. This demand is found in the declarations/bill of rights of each ethnic groups.

3. Cooperation Among Ethnic Nations:
Ethnic nations within the Niger-Delta are peaceful and law abiding people. Despite difference in tribes and tongues, the pledge for peaceful cohabitation with other groups within and outside the region is one that is held so dear. A look at the declaration/bill of rights by all ethnic groups will give a picture that all nationalities are in solidarity and pledges to work with each other. Ikwerre people expressed solidarity with "all oppressed peoples in Nigeria in their just struggle for justice and equity." Similarly, Urhobo call for "full cooperation not conflict among nationalities". Ijaws in their declaration offer a hand of friendship and comradeship to the Itsekiri, Ilaje, Urhobo, Isoko, Edo, Ibibio, Ogoni, Ekpeye, Ikwerre etc. They also affirm commitment to joint struggle with the other ethnic nationalities in the Niger delta area for self-determination and expressed "solidarity with all peoples, organisations and ethnic nationalities in Nigeria and elsewhere who are struggling for self-determination and justice"

4. Niger-Deltans Not In Conflict:
Make no mistake, ethnic nations within Niger-Delta are not in conflict. Ethnic nationalities within the Niger Delta have realised that the present structure in Nigeria and the multi-national companies are responsible for setting ethnic nations against each other. In Warri for instance, the Ijaws, Urhobos and Itsekiri have lived together since the 15th century without rancour or war. But in 1997, Abacha relocated the Hq of Warri South-West LG from Ogbe-Ijaw(in Ijaw area) to Ogidigben (Itsekiri area). This singular action precipitated riots and then ethnic war between the two groups. In a situation of fiscal federalism/autonomy, such wouldn't have even been. The People Are Wise! On September 29 2014, the Ijaw Youth Council and Ikwerre Youth Council vowed to work together because the two ethnic groups have "common destiny". They realised the scheme of oil firms to exploit their lands while setting them against each other. www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/09/29/ijaw-ikwerre-youth-unite-against-oil-firms/

All through the Midwest/Bendel/Benin Empire, the ethnic nations never went to war against each other. Today, God in His divine Wisdom has brought these people of the SIX states together. The unity and bond is stronge than ever.

5. Niger-Delta Is Not Hating On Anybody:
In the declarations of the various ethnic nationalities within the Niger-Delta, no mention of hate against any group was made. The oppressor is the Nigeria system and multinational companies and NOT the tribe of office holders. Hence, the call for the convocation of Soveriegn National Conference. This position I believe is shared by other groups as testified in the respective declarations. Niger-Deltans may be dissatisfied with the present structure of Nigeria(like everyone else) but they DON'T hate Nigeria. They only want it restructured for the good of all.

6. Niger Delta "Is" A Majority Group:
By the grace of God, the unity of the Niger-Delta has made the people a collective majority group in Nigeria despite the minority status/population of the respective ethnic nations that make up the region. The people of Niger-Delta are equal in unity whether Efik, Ika, Itsekiri, Ibibio, Ekpeye, Ikwerre, Bini, Esan, Ogoni, Ijaw etc. Despite the unity, they recognise and respect respective ethnic distinctiveness. The resolve to see to the actualisation of the noble demands within the Nigeria State is unshakable. By the Grace of God, the demand for restructuring shall come to fruition for the benefit of all Niger-Deltans and the Nigeria State.

May God Bless Niger-Delta
May God Bless Nigeria
YOU JUST SPOKE THE MINDS OF EVERY RIGHT THINKING NAIJA-DELTAN..RESOURCE CONTROL IS PARAMONT..its what our representatives at the SENATE AND HOUSE OF REP should clamour for..i would love to see our representative WALK out on any proceedings/delibrations that doesnt favour our region...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by simplycarro: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2015
PedroJP:

Bad guy. No wahala. Whether SS or SE. Our main aim is to liberate these two from Yoruba and Hausa parasites by breaking Nigeria
Who made you guys their big brother and mouthpiece?
How did you know that your destiny and theirs are Same?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by PedroJP(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:

U must be a hypocrite to say Igbos never wanted resource control, regional govt, self determination or devolution of power. Now we are serious with secession, u are now telling us about being agianst resource control,self determination etc. Where have we ever opposed that ? As it is now, it's late and Biafra is the main thing now, not just resource control but soverign entity

12 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by simplycarro: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Its even self evident on this thread with your tactless attack on the OP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Candyrain(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2015
If you've noticed I try as much as possible not to get into any ethnic confrontations so if this makes you sleep well at night then all the best.

TonyeBarcanista:

I don't know why some of you make mountain out of a molehill. Did I mention Isan/Esan? Does that mean they aren't part of the group? Didn't I mention Ika nation? Is Ika not part of Anioma? Should I mention all the over 40 nations to satisfy you?

As for whoever you think I didn't mention, I owe you no explanation Sir. Did you see monikers like Okotv and Nigerianvenom? Did you see Forwetinnah? Like I said, you make mountain out of molehill.

If this is what you call disrespect then I leave you with your opinion Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by simplycarro: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2015
PedroJP:

U must be a hypocrite to say Igbos never wanted resource control, regional govt, self determination or devolution of power. Now we are serious with secession, u are now telling us about being agianst resource control,self determination etc. Where have we ever opposed that ? As it is now, it's late and Biafra is the main thing now, not just resource control but soverign entity
Lol thieves! Nigeria will easily grant you your Biafra as long as it's made up of the parts of Nigeria that are 100% Igbos. Your 5 states.
Cunny people Igbos are cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by PedroJP(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Thank u so much. Same question i just asked him. Right now, we'v gone past the resource control agitation to agitation of having our soveriegn nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by docadams: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My guy, whoever read the op and still feel troubled need a brain/psychological test. The write-up not neither a personal opinion nor "wishful thinking". Nowhere did I post falsehood. ALL I posted area reflection of the respective tribes within the group. Make use of the various resources.

I owe no one any apology for this and nobody should expect any.

Apology if you misunderstood me. I will rather follow you on threads like this than those on national politics. The reason being its non partisan nature making it more attractive to a larger forumites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by fineguy11(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:
You didn't mention the aniomas in delta state, is it because they have all shown to be even more pro-Igbo than the SE in recent times? LWKMD.

Chai hypocrisy don scatter this man rep.
what is ANIOMA?
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
melodies:
Insightful, thoughtful and refreshing. This is what every Niger Deltan prays for. Isaac Adaka Boro fought for it, Ken Wiwa fought for it, and by God's grace it will not die in our time! We will achieve it. Niger Delta Arise!

but Hausa people killed those people u mentioned ...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Bad Leadership Holding Nigeria Down, Not 1999 Constitution / Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.