Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810000 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:

My beloved, my Moniker this days gets banned by just signing in.
My interest in Seun's NL is dwindling.
grin it is well sis no amount of intimidation should stop d gospel from being preached. Alot has been going on recently especially dis religious section and d children of dat liar r going about speading d bad news of atheism nd patronizing believers wit it and attempts are being made to silence d true Christians from speaking d truth. We must not b intimidated by any effort made to frustrate d gospel. It is well sis we av d victory already

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
oyeludef:

grin it is well sis no amount of intimidation should stop d gospel from being preached. Alot has been going on recently especially dis religious section and d children of dat liar r going about speading d bad news of atheism nd patronizing believers wit it and attempts are being made to silence d true Christians from speaking d truth. We must not b intimidated by any effort made to frustrate d gospel. It is well sis we av d victory already
I think that's what they are trying to do. Silence voices which counters them. Well, the Lord has a way of preserving His own.
The Lord has already warned me that I will be hated of men of all nations. These ones here are doing their best.
I feel someone or a particular MOD has marked my Moniker, am being banned for no reason. Well, I think they will have to ban me permenently. I don't run from a fight, and definitely not from cowards who hide behind masks, pretending not to believe in Satan, while all the way fighting to propagate his agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
stardragon:

you are highly needed in this nairaland religious section....

I can guess, that is part of ur assignment on earth. To counter the attacks of the blasphemous demonic agents on net, of which I see you as one of the best instrument God is using on this section. So don't relent!
Thank you Saint. God has us in this dark dispensation to speak up and rescue the few that we can, Satan doesn't like it, but of course, he won't like it, and he doesn't need to like it. We will be here. We will see this battle to the end.
A conquror without wounds is not a conquror.
Let the sons of the Snake bring it on.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

You've Got hater who keep reporting you if guess right
Let them carry on. It takes someone to be very high, so that when he falls, the fall will very great.
Those who feel they are high enough to poke thier finger on Jehovah's face and insult, should wait for it.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Ecclesiastes:8:11

There's time for everything under the sun. Now is their time, let them use it well.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:

I think that's what they are trying to do. Silence voices which counters them. Well, the Lord has a way of preserving His own.
The Lord has already warned me that I will be hated of men of all nations. These ones here are doing their best.
I feel someone or a particular MOD has marked my Moniker, am being banned for no reason. Well, I think they will have to ban me permenently. I don't run from a fight, and definitely not from cowards who hide behind masks, pretending not to believe in Satan, while all the way fighting to propagate his agenda.
yeah. U can as well get another moniker dat bears no resemblance wit ur name for commenting on such thread . Dey r cowards
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
oyeludef:
yeah. U can as well get another moniker dat bears no resemblance wit ur name for commenting on such thread . Dey r cowards
OK, I will do that. Thanks bro
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anas09:

OK, I will do that. Thanks bro
Uwc sis. Goodnight
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2016
etidy:
Then this night again at my own house, I read some testimonies from a book and was just over joyed in the spirit,so I ministered to Holy Spirit for an hr or two b4.going to bed. Then I started having Funny encounters again. A family friend and her daughter usually spend the weekday in our house But strangely only the daughter came home last night but I didn't ask her why? As I was going to bed around 2am I fell Into a trance " Where someone told me the woman had hypertension and was sick that's why she didn't come home , so I asked the daughter when last her mom checked her bp and she said it was a long time and I woke up from the trance and wrote this down" lo and behold This morning I asked the lady why her mom wasn't at home. She told me she fell sick and she had to leave for their own house and I asked about her bp and she gave me the same answer as she said in the trance. But that's not all I saw overnight, the Same bird noise and cloud of darkness came again tonight but this time around I heard my spirit man telling my angels to get it off me. And the darkness lifted, though I didn't see any angels, then I said "whosoever the son of man has set free, is free indeed " after which I realized it was all a trance again. I had two other encounters but the write up is too long already. I'M LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON? ANY ADVICE PLEASE.

Hello dear friend smiley,
I want you to know that no matter what evil is going on around you, God is with you.

The dark clouds in your dream signifies the presence of darkness (demon spirits). This evil presence is hovering around but it is not clear yet to understand what has attracted these demons.
Whatever it may be, whether at your home or office, it will be made clearly known to you when you begin warfare prayers.

So go into warfare prayers and command the presence of darkness hovering around to leave you at once in the Name of Jesus. I soak you in the blood of Jesus.

Remain blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ladyrebo: 3:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Please for me.....I keep having bad dreams.....in fact I can't lay my hands on a particular one....different different dreams
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
ladyrebo:
Please for me.....I keep having bad dreams.....in fact I can't lay my hands on a particular one....different different dreams

How Is your relationship with the Holy Spirit, Is it STRONG or weak? What I mean is PRAYER.

Try Diligently Develop it, there may be discouragement BUT try, if sitting of lying down is your weakness, try and pray standings. My self cant pray effectively without standing.

A child of God should not be having Bad Dream only revelation. Pray in compliance with John 3:3,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anas09:

angry banned just like that and for what reason?

Smh...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:
CharlyG1, vooks, ccolins, nnamdiosu, sonofthunder, Analice107 (Anas09), dazzle101, oyeludef, Hibreed, Great0, Tjayjosh,

If you hear your name, say present.

Lol.. Present ooh! By the grace of God cheesy

Let no one be depressed. Let no one think the thread is silent. Actually, God wants to do something new in our lives via this thread.

Just watch and see what happens next. God is taking us to new heights of glory.
Satan thinks he's wining, not knowing that he's just tool used by God to push us away from our comfort zone into God's plan for our lives smiley

Remain blessed everyone smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
ladyrebo:

May the peace of God uplift your heart & mind. And may the Tormenters leave you this moment in Jesus Name. Amen

It pains my heart to see a soldier of Christ in fear when this soldier has all the weapons of battle at his/her disposal.

You have to realize how powerful you are in Jesus!
Stop playing this game of fear with demons and get up and command these evil powers to flee.

You have full authority in Jesus Christ. Use it.
God be with you. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anas09:

It is well Analice. Do not be discouraged. Do not refrain. Everything works according to God's plan no matter what man does.

Remain blessed smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
CharlyG1:

It is well Analice. Do not be discouraged. Do not refrain. Everything works according to God's plan no matter what man does.

Remain blessed smiley
Thank you sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
dazzle101:

angry banned just like that and for what reason?

Smh...
My dear, am serious. But, I don't run from a fight. They shd bring it on.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2016
May the peace of God blow away every pain and sorrows in your lives.

May your hearts leap for joy and may your mouths sing new songs of praise unto God.

I feel deeply moved in my spirit that something very great is about to take place in our lives.

To as many on this thread that set their faith on Jesus. It doesn't matter what the problem may be. Your time has come. You will experience something new and very exciting in this first and second week of this new month July. Your joy is overflown. You will share your testimony here for God has heard your cries.

Congratulations! I'm so glad. Happy Blessed New Month People of God smiley

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2016
jjibfxdjftx
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Cc: Sugarhugs
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2016
Tjayjosh:
Cc: Sugarhugs

This dude is a Christian.

Looking for someone into pure spiritualism.

Gone through this thread.

He won't be able to give me the answer I want.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anas09:

My dear, am serious. But, I don't run from a fight. They shd bring it on.

Outright nonsense...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
CharlyG1:

Lol.. Present ooh! By the grace of God cheesy

Let no one be depressed. Let no one think the thread is silent. Actually, God wants to do something new in our lives via this thread.

Just watch and see what happens next. God is taking us to new heights of glory.
Satan thinks he's wining, not knowing that he's just tool used by God to push us away from our comfort zone into God's plan for our lives smiley

Remain blessed everyone smiley

In addition to this thread, why don't we also have a whatsapp group where we can be sharing the word of God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
achicares:

In addition to this thread, why don't we also have a whatsapp group where we can be sharing the word of God.

Might be good, but some will abuse the contact list, I remember reading on this Nairaland how a lady uploaded Nude picture to Whatsapp prayer group.

In other view some of use enjoy the privacy we get here, but if you need to contact anybody you can do it privately...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2016
I Quote This Post That I Might Refer Back To It When I Share My Testimoney.To CharlyG1 Post,I Claim It In The Name Of JESUS
CharlyG1:
May the peace of God blow away every pain and sorrows in your lives.

May your hearts leap for joy and may your mouths sing new songs of praise unto God.

I feel deeply moved in my spirit that something very great is about to take place in our lives.

To as many on this thread that set their faith on Jesus. It doesn't matter what the problem may be. Your time has come. You will experience something new and very exciting in this first and second week of this new month July. Your joy is overflown. You will share your testimony here for God has heard your cries.

Congratulations! I'm so glad. Happy Blessed New Month People of God smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
achicares:

Nairaland is a better platform dan a WhatsApp group. Thousands of ppl will still come in contact wit d contents in this thread nd get blessed but WhatsApp will limit it to d members. I hope u get my point
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=CharlyG1 post=47087495]May the peace of God blow away every pain and sorrows in your lives.

Congratulations! I'm so glad. Happy Blessed New Month People of God smiley[/quote
Amen i claim it. reply my mail pls
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Atalia: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
pls @CharyG1 pls I need to talk to you... help me with your mail... pls God bless!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Talk2nanro(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyrebo:
U must remember something at least.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Janeyinspires(f): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Processor01:

Angels guard you even while bathing so what exactly do you mean biko?
Hiya Processor, Check your mail...Tnx!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oppy4God:
reply my mail pls

Hello Oppy,
I apologize, I will reply your mail tomorrow. I cannot access my yahoo account now until tomorrow.

Be strong in the Lord, He is with you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Atalia:
pls @CharyG1 pls I need to talk to you... help me with your mail... pls God bless!!

Hello Atalia,
Just click on my moniker and send me a mail via my profile.
I'll reply you. God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
achicares:

Hello Achicares,
The people who have spoken about your suggestion are actually right. Your idea is excellent and it reveals good intentions and a heart that loves the things of God.

But I believe we should take it a step at a time. Let's not rush yet into that for it may create a gallop in the thread (paying a lesser attention to the thread) and some may disrespect other people's privacy and use it to their own advantage.

But if God speaks to me to go 'Whatsapping'? Sure I'll certainly make the move.

I do hope you understand the angle we're coming from.

God bless you friend.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.