Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804994 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
NACHIEVER:

ßoss, please d0 check y0ur mail.,

Be blessed.

Did you send me another email?
Kindly resend it if you got no response from me.

Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2016
holahmihdeh:
WHR is bro Fischer77? Meanwhile I ve been following silently. God bless everyone

My dear I am around and like you have been following silently. Most of the reasons is that my phone acts up sometimes and I can't login to nairaland so I end up following up in ghost mode. No worries, I still fellowship here.

God bless us all.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Have you ever sat to wonder how the enemies of Israel were able able to go into the temple and steal all the precious vessels? Have u pondered on how come antiochus epiphany was able to God into d temple to offer pigs on the altar of sacrifice and got away unhurt? How come the enemy could conveniently carry d ark of d covenant? Same ark dat uzza was struck dead for just touching even though his motives was a good one? Do you know God never left the temple until Jesus died nd He left nd tore d veil of d temple?
Isn't it d same story today where demons still afflict believers who are supposed to b temples of the Living God? Do you think God come nd goes? Nope, He is right there on the inside of you and you wonder why all this still happens. Well something makes the difference and that is what i am going to b talking about... THE PRESENCE OF GOD.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:59am On Jun 14, 2016
THE PRESENCE OF GOD

I don't know the origin of God's presence but u will agree with me that it should b as old as God Himself. Well i know about mans first contact with the presence of God, as a matter of fact, before God made a body for man, man lived as a spirit in God's presence (relax, cheesy its not a new doctrine its just Bible sense as oppose to common sense nd ill explain). Man(spirit) was created on the fifth day(gen1:26-28) but the body was formed after the seventh day wen God had rested(gen2:7).
as a matter of fact, God breathed man out of Him into d formed body. This means our first environment of consciousness after we were created by God, ever before Eden was formed, was the Shekinah presence of God(little wonder why man is insatiable cos nothing else can be substituted for the Shekinah of God). After man was given a body (which made him God's representative on earth), the only clothing man was putting on was a crown of Glory which must av covered Him from head to toe(psalm8:5). Man moved around with the very presence of God in the garden an as such, nothing was a threat to him.
After man sinned, d shekinah departed from him and for the first time he experienced fear and shame. After this particular incidence, God started looking for a way to bring man back to His presence but His presence was too Holy for man to dwell. Then God started using men and angels to reach out to man.
The tabernacle: After the exodus of d children of Israel from Egyptian captivity, the shekinah presence could be seen leading the Israelites as a pillar of cloud by day nd pillar of fire by night. The only reason man fear God today is because of sin but God desires to dwell with man the same way He did with Adam at Eden. God attempted to speak verbally wit the Israelites, they begged Moses to be d mouthpiece. Later on Moses was instructed to get skilled labourers to build a tabernacle for God to dwell in and God sat down in the Holy of holies and His shekinah was always visible anywhere d tabernacle was erected but as soon as d journey continued, He led by pillar of fire nd cloud. Do u know that no one could even steal a cup in d tabernacle without getting a visit by God?Gods presence possessed everything in d tabernacle.

Temple: David had a covenant wit God and he promised to build a permanent residence for God(temple). The pattern of the temple was similar to dat of the tabernacle only dat d temple was a solid structure unlike tabernacle which was a detectable make-shift structure dat could b assembled and disassembled as d Israelites journey or rested tru d wilderness.
The materials to build d temple were provided by David but he couldn't built it because of the blood of innocent on his hands(uriah, d high priest nd several killed by Saul due to his lie etc), Solomon took his time in building an edifice for God and d day he dedicated it, God made a grand entrance and d shekinah glory of God was as thick as a brick wall dat priest count even pass through it into the temple. God was happy with the people of Israel and His presence gave them rest and prosperity.
After d death of Solomon d kingdom got divided into Israel(ruled by jeroboam d son of nebat), nd Judah(ruled by rehoboam d son of Solomon). Dis was d genesis of d fall of d nation of Israel as dey slided into idolatry and God used several prophets to warn dem. Den God decided to leave temple built by hands of man into the temple He built at d beginning...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
The Man:
i av talked about man made habitations created for God to dwell. Just like d tabernacle nd temple were built from earthly materials such as brick, stones, motor, wood, metals etc, God also built his own building after seventh day when he rested. Ephesians 2:10 tells us we are Gods workmanship created in Christ...1peter2:4,5 tells us we are livingstones built up spiritual house to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God. He built dis building from d dust and breathed man into it to occupy it. This building is d body of man. Man himself is a spirit living in d body formed from the dust. Apostle Paul was very assertive when he said in 1cor6:19 know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy spirit...
Israel was divided into two kingdom after d death of Solomon i.e. Israel nd Judah. Jeroboam didn't want d nation to unite again so he made another place for those in Israel to worship. The capital of Israel became samaria and d capital of Judah Jerusalem. So those in d new Israel worshipped in samaria and those in Judah(jews) worshiped in Jerusalem but dis was what Jesus Christ said when he was talking to a samaritan woman in john 4:20-24 ...but the hour cometh and now is when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth for the father seekers such to worship him...
We are now in that hour spoken of by the Lord Jesus. God nolonger dwells in building made by d hands of men but inside believers saved by the Grace of Lord Jesus.

Now the reason for writing all this is to tell you that as long as you are born again you have God Living on the inside of you. If you are baptized in the Holy Spirit, den you are having the fullness of the shekinah living on the inside of you. Now i know d question is if God truly reside on the inside of you, den why do u still get defeated, tormented, afflicted and all that. The answer is simple, God has never Changed. Israel suffered defeat whenever dey go against divine principles even though dey had d ark of covenant with them in d battlefield. Our God is a God of principle (The Word). He never goes against His word and as soon as you align with His word, you see Him in action. If only all true believers could walk in d fullness of God living on d inside of us, we will make a real mess of d devil in all our locality.

Next i will b talking about walking in d fullness of His (Gods) presence.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
CharlyG1:
Please where is Vooks? Anyone knows where he is?

Analice? Anyone?

It would be nice to hear from him soon.
Hi, I'm back
Thank you brethren

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
chumz11:
Before I slept I had done a pregnancy urine test and it was negative so I slept saddened cuz I tot my time to conceive had come n was expecting a positive result only to c negative
in good time sis, in good time.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello guys...
I promised to share this topic on revealing the hidden works of darkness- How they operate.

There are things that we cannot know, it isn’t meant for us to know everything. This is what we classify as mysteries. But sometimes God reveals some mysteries to us as ‘Revelations’.
With these revelations and the word of God, we are able to streamline our prayers better and overcome certain difficulties in our lives through the Name of Jesus Christ.

This topic will be lengthy and will be split into different parts covering the operations of
1. Witches/Wizards/False Prophets
2. Demons/Aliens
3. Fallen Angels
I will start on the first- Witches, Wizards, False Prophets.
Quick word of prayer: Oh Lord anoint the ears and eyes of your children. May they see with their hearts and understand with Your Mind. I soak them all in the blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name. Amen.

There are various levels of demonic activity in the spirit realm.
Starting from the
1. Mini soldiers/agents (witches, wizards & false prophets)
2. Foot soldiers (demons)
3. Fallen angels
These guys are all connected and one cannot work very effectively without the other.

THE WITCHES/WIZARDS/FALSE PROPHETS

The work of the witches and wizards work is usually to pollute men/women with demons (they initiate them into witchcraft). Then these demons can now wreck havoc into men’s lives. So their work is to start the introduction of demons into people’s lives.
Also, they use sex as a weapon to destroy the destinies of men and women.

The witches are usually in groups and they know each other very well in the physical realm. They are full of pretence and act like they do not know themselves when they meet.
These agents of darkness are bit of less harmful and deadly. To a spirit filled Christian, they’re not much threat. But to a person weak in spirit, they are deadly.

I remember while I was in boarding school SS2. A friend of mine told me he suspected two girls to be witches in his classroom. The moment I saw them, I asked him how he knew and he said he always felt disturbed in his spirit each time he was around them.
I wasn’t surprised. I encouraged him and told him how these witches worked against humans. To my surprise, most nights while I slept. These same girls would approach me in my dream and get into a fight with me. At this period, I wasn’t strong spiritually. My defence had been taken. I had exposed myself to sexual fantasies and lustful attractions in the physical by one of these same girls.

Witches usually entice Godly men with sex to rip off their spiritual defence. Once they succeed at this, they’ll attack the man successfully. This is the same method they use against most Pastors and Men of God.
When these witches came in my dream, I overcame them at one time but they came again and this time they defeated me.

It is dangerous to fight a spiritual war if you are still living in sin at that time.

The girls started glancing at me in the physical realm and gave me hard stares all the time. I knew this wasn’t a physical fight. I grew angry in my spirit and I went back to God.
The work of witches and wizards also lie in tearing down homes (families). I’ll share an incident on this later.

There is need to be careful of whom you harbour in your home.

I remember an incident that happened while I was about 16 years old. We (My family) had a family friend who usually stayed with us during the school holidays. He was younger than I was and we attended the same boarding school. He was my school son.

One very night in my house, we were asleep. We slept on the same bed. I had a prophetic dream where I was given a blessing. The dream was so spiritually powerful that it made me smile while dreaming, I was given a blessing. As I was gradually waking up (drifting from the unconscious to the conscious state), I saw a shining golden object in my palm. This was real. I actually saw a golden shining mystifying object.
As I was about to close my palm (closing the palm actually meant I had received this gift), the boy sleeping beside me suddenly turned and grabbed it out of my hand.
Then I came into conscious state and looked at the boy. He was pretending to be asleep. I was quite furious. I shook him hard, woke him up and asked him why he shook my hand. He didn’t reply. I asked him again, he didn’t reply. I asked him ‘Did you shake my hand’? He said yes.
He said he never used to really sleep at night. I was angry but I began having my suspicions about him.

On another night while we slept, he was beside me. I was in dreamland when I felt an electrifying current pass through my entire body. I got up quickly and hit the boy. As I hit him I said ‘I’ve got it’! I didn’t really know what happened then but my father saw everything. That very time, my dad was checking up on us when he saw the boy deliberately place his hand on top of me. He was trying to do a demonic transference into me. But I thank God for the Holy Spirit who blocked that from happening. Though I do not know why I said ‘I’ve got it’. I wasn’t in my conscious state but it was the Holy Ghost who alerted my spirit man to defend my body.
My dad called me aside that night and told me to be careful. The grandparents of the boy had actually initiated the boy into wizardry and the boy had in turn initiated one of his sisters.

From that moment on, I kept my distance far from him.

The works of these witches/wizards is to transfer demons into people either via sex, deception, satanic food, witchcraft manipulations (when they sleep beside you) etc. These are their usual methods and the reason is to pollute a person, to draw them to Satan and to destroy their God given destiny. They also steal blessings and exchange the destinies of men and women.

Some stronger witches and wizards are given tasks to be spies in selected churches. They would come into a powerful church to try to bring the man of God down. They would also spread lies, gossips and bring quarrels within the church members. Their goal is to break that church down and if one witch cannot achieve this particular task, another witch will be assigned to that task.

When witches want to attack a church, they attack the strongest ministry first in that particular church. It may be the Choir ministry that brings down the presence of God via praises and worship and connect people to the Spirit of God. Witches realize this and may enter into the church wanting to join the choir department, so doing this will make it easier to get the job done. It could be any department.
The moment the prayer life or activities of a church is gradually declining, the Head pastor and the leaders of that church must realize that foreign demonic and witchcraft powers have crept into the church and they must increase the level of their prayer life.

Though, for every true church of God an angel is assigned there to guard the church.
The Primary work of witches/wizards is to usher in demons to wreck havocs in peoples lives, even in the church.
But when the angel of a church is on guard, no demon will be able to enter into that church.
The only way a demon can enter that church or wreck havoc in that church is by using a witch to sneak in and cause a pollution within the congregation. This is where the witch comes in. The witch or wizard will stir pollution (sin), there will be an increase of sin, especially sexual sin.
The witch or wizard may even succeed in fornicating with the Head Pastor or the leaders of the church. This act will displease God and cause spiritual pollution which will make the angel of God go away.

Unholiness will make the angel go away. When the church is exposed to sin; when there is too much sexual sins, lies, hypocrisy etc., even amongst the pastor and leaders, then demons will come into that church. Unless the church returns to God, they will be open to attacks for satan and demons.

Also, people should be careful when they enter into the house of God. Do not utter evil in your heart against a person. Do not gossip or spread rumours. Such acts are subtle demon methods of bringing enmity inside the church to bring discord among the people of God.
Such acts inside the church is demon influenced and stinks of subtle Witchcraft activities.

Witches/Wizards also attack individuals at night. Sometimes a person may wake up to see unknown marks on their bodies or even on the face sometimes.
Parents should always pray for their children before they go to bed. And parents must teach their kids a word of prayer. Prayers at night should be taken very seriously. That is the period when demonic activities are heightened.

FALSE PROPHETS have biddings with demons too and they work hand in hand with demons.
The work of a false prophet is to feed people with diluted gospel, slowly drawing them away from God and drawing them close to the pastor (the false pastor), which in turn makes them slaves to demons for their hearts and minds will be captured by demonic doctrines and the pranks of the false prophet.

I remember while I was in the university. My elder sister begged me to attend her church. Though I felt reluctant to go there but I gave it a try to make my sister happy, after all what’s the harm in visiting a church other than mine. This is a very popular church in Nigeria. All Christians in Nigeria would know this church.

So I visited this church and I loved it. The word of God was so cool. It was uplifting and all that.
After a while, I noticed some wrong things going on among the leaders but I chose to ignore it then.

One night, God showed me a revelation about this church. In this dream, I saw the church service going on and the pastor as usual was preaching with so much vigour lifting the hearts of people. When he said a word he would run to the congregation and lift someone up. He continued lifting people up until one old woman walked near the pulpit smiling, she walked very slowly with a long thick stick in her hand. She was actually a demon. The demon behind the hidden powers the church was using. Then I saw that the pastor was actually wearing a wig and not real hair, a wig.
I thought he was going to go lift up this demon but instead he was walking beside her, conversing with her. They both were walking at the same pace, talking to each other and smiling.
The pastor so much respected and revered this old woman (demon).

The moment I woke up I sighed. I understood what the dream meant.
I never went back to the church.
The church IS associated with demonic powers and wig in that revelation represents ‘False Glory’ or 'False Anointing'.
The pastor IS a fake prophet and the church itself is in communion with foreign powers.
God had been speaking to me about the church in different ways but my heart and mind was captured by the preaching of the church, that was why I chose to ignore some wrong things which were so obvious in the church. But fter this clear revelation, my eyes opened and that was it. I was out.
The church only preached on one particular topic all the time which only excited people. This doctrine which excites and exhilirates was a mixture of spirtuality and worldliness. And people would keep shouting 'Ride on Pastor'! Most of these acts were fleshy and not by the Spirit of God.

Being in a false church is dangerous. Demons reveal to the false pastor about people’s secret lives. The pastor will be able to tell what that person is doing in secret or what they just did before coming to church. This trick is also used by diviners and sorcerers who are still witches and wizards.
The demon goes to spy on a person and then it comes to reveal to the false prophet what that person just did. The false prophet then tells the person who will of course, be totally shocked and believe that the false prophet is a real prophet of God.
This is an old trick. It happens all the time.

The false prophet’s strength is in the performing of miracles, signs and wonders(though God uses His prophets to do that too). This will definitely make him look like a powerful man of God in the eyes of his congregation. The church will become attached to the pastors, having their hearts and minds fixated on the false pastor rather than God. No amount of talking them out of this will make them leave the church or deny their pastor. Because their hearts and minds have been subtly stolen by the manipulations of satanic powers by the false prophet. They will become open to demonic attacks and it will affect certain areas in their lives.
It’s only by God’s mercies that they’ll be saved.

Discernment is necessary in the Christian life to differentiate TRUTH from ERROR. A person only need to have a open heart to God and keep a close relationship with Him to avoid falling victim of things like this.

This topic will be continued soon by the special grace of GOD. God bless you all.
TO BE CONTINUED
Brother Charles, its unfortunate you cant mention this false Pastor and his church. Meanwhile there may be well meaning Flock in there. Na waoo.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ftonya: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Im new to this site, I have a very serious question and a very serious demon problem. A close family member put their own blood in my food an I wasn't aware of it an ate it. An been living in hell since then. Before I caught on to what happened that person admitted to putting their blood in my food an that a root was in me an im cursed an laughed in my face. To make a long story short I moved out an far away from them an do not talk to them.
Im hurt by this but have forgiven them for this but Im suffering every day with this demon in me that refuses to leave my body an soul. What must I to reverse this demon an curse
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
vooks:

Hi, I'm back
Thank you brethren

Lovely... Welcome back!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
analice107:

Brother Charles, its unfortunate you cant mention this false Pastor and his church. Meanwhile there may be well meaning Flock in there. Na waoo.

smiley
Yes Analice there are definitely good minded people there but I wouldn't mention the church.
I believe that if people listen more to the voice of God, He will lead them to where they want to be.
And everyone has a conscience to differentiate between right & wrong.
God will reveal the false prophet soon.

God bless you dear.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
ftonya:
Im new to this site, I have a very serious question and a very serious demon problem. A close family member put their own blood in my food an I wasn't aware of it an ate it. An been living in hell since then. Before I caught on to what happened that person admitted to putting their blood in my food an that a root was in me an im cursed an laughed in my face. To make a long story short I moved out an far away from them an do not talk to them.
Im hurt by this but have forgiven them for this but Im suffering every day with this demon in me that refuses to leave my body an soul. What must I to reverse this demon an curse

Hello ftonya,

What is the demon problem exactly?
Please let us know. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 2:41am On Jun 15, 2016
ftonya:
Im new to this site.
Proverbs 26v2, Galatians 3v13, check yourself well, the demon is holding on to something in your life.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
fischer77:

My dear I am around and like you have been following silently. Most of the reasons is that my phone acts up sometimes and I can't login to nairaland so I end up following up in ghost mode. No worries, I still fellowship here.

God bless us all.
Shalom.

Good to hear that Sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
CharlyG1:

smiley
Yes Analice there are definitely good minded people there but I wouldn't mention the church.
I believe that if people listen more to the voice of God, He will lead them to where they want to be.
And everyone has a conscience to differentiate between right & wrong.
God will reveal the false prophet soon.

God bless you dear.
Amen. It's well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 2law(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Greetings to the house..CharlyG1 i indeed commend ur work here.. Please i just had a dream like an hour ago and i need a little insight on this maybe from anyone here in the house or CharlyG1. It goes this way.. I was walking but can't tell to where and something took my attention and immediately i saw something in the sky like this asteriod or meteorite and it was moving so fast in the sky and very colourful and moving fast and i looked in amazement and wondered if it was time for the coming of the lord. And i woke up some one pls explain this to me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Talk2nanro(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
listen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Talk2nanro(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
there is nothing like being called into deliverance ministry, every true christrian can cast out demon in the name of Jesus, it is not a gift.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
ftonya:
Im hurt by this but have forgiven them for this but Im suffering every day with this demon in me that refuses to leave my body an soul. What must I to reverse this d emon an curse
it d easiest thing in the world to do. Just come under d covenant of the blood of Christ and d old covenant will b broken.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Talk2nanro:
there is nothing like being called into deliverance ministry, every true christrian can cast out demon in the name of Jesus, it is not a gift.

Really! enlighten us more, because not everyone has gift of discernment, Yes we can pray and devil himself will bow, but how would you know when the demon you are casting out is gone or pretending to be?

We can pray for the sick to recover, but not every Christian will want to stand the chance, DUE TO our spiritual experiences.

1 Corinthian 12 Talks about diversity of give, and i suppose it relate to where the possessor can function, i.e. ministry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
ftonya:
you must cancel/break the curse by the power in the name of Jesus.
make sure your life is fully committed to God.
No power of darkness has a authority over you.
Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fire in my bones...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Talk2nanro(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Really! enlighten us more, because not everyone has gift of discernment, Yes we can pray and devil himself will bow, but how would you know when the demon you are casting out is gone or pretending to be?

We can pray for the sick to recover, but not every Christian will want to stand the chance, DUE TO our spiritual experiences.

1 Corinthian 12 Talks about diversity of give, and i suppose it relate to where the possessor can function, i.e. ministry
what i meant was that all called to be servants of God can cast out demons, have you not wondered why all the seventy that Jesus sent out rejoiced that they casted out demons. it means that servants of God who are righteous, are led by the holy spirit which reveals all to him that he may not work blindly or is it that you do not know that the holy spirit also has a voice. when paul casted out the spirit of divination from the slave girl, do you think that he saw demon with horn on her face? paul speaking about diversities in ministries does not interprets just pastoral. you also saw speaking of tongues, most christians speaks in tongue. and let me remind you that discerning of spirits does not mean seeing physically any whatever spirit you see but it goes on in your mind. The problem is that people do not understand the bible properly, that was what Peter was saying in (2 peter 3 vs 15:: And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation as our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you 16; in all his epistles, speaking in them these things, in which are some things difficult to understand, which those who are untaught and unstable twist and use to their own destruction, as they also do the rest of the scriptures.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Talk2nanro:
bro you are totally right....someday sooon i will write abt authority

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2016
GoodMuyis:

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:17-18 KJV
It is a sign dat must follow every believer.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by captainnigeria(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Hello. I'm a pretty open minded person. Does God really exist? Can you prove it?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Before i talk about walking in the fullness of God presence,i will like to talk about the parts of man.
Man is a three partite being made up of the Spirit, the soul and the body. These three parts of man dwell and operates in deparate realms. The Body gives us world consciousness(our immediate earthly environment), the soul gives us self counsciousness(our intellect,ability,disability etc) while our Spirit gives us God consciousness. Of the three parts of man,the Spirit is most important as it is d only link we have to God.
From childhood we have become so familiar with the body and the soul but at salvation our spirit comes back alife in d new birth experience. Our body and soul constitutes what the bible calls flesh. This means the personality about us we av always been familiar wit is our flesh. We know next to nothing about our spirit before we get saved but we begin to understand the ways of the spirit by reading our bible. The bible talks about d fruit of d human spirit in d book of galatians. The spirit of a man was created in the image of God hence it has Godly characteristics. The spirit of a sinner is dead just like a zombie but at salvation it comes alife.
Now my emphasis is going to be on the spirit of man because our God is a spirit and only things offered in spirit is acceptable by Him. Those who must worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. Whateva we are collecting from God through prayer is done by the spirit and channeled to the right place e.g health for the body. Let me explain, the bible says Jesus bore our sickness and disease right?but even on the cross Jesus was never sick or diseased that is because He never bore it on His body. God forsook Him on the cross cos of the Load of sin,sickness,poverty, death he bore in His spirit. Dis means our salvation is a spiritual work,same as healing,provision and everything Jesus provided by His death on the cross. This is why we need to know the difference between our body,soul and spirit. D devil prefers us to b blind about things related to our spirit man but thr bible says to be carnally(fleshly) minded is death but to br spiritually minded is life and peace for the carnal mind is enemity against God.just like ur body nd soul had been growing all this years,your spirit also needs to grow so as to live the God life. The word of God is the food for the spirit. Start from d milk and go into the meat. The God kind of life which Jesus christ has called us into is a limitless life. Many a times what ppl consider to b spiritual is carnal cos it still borders along the intellectual realm. For you to be able to walk in spirit as aposlte paul said you need to be able to silence the flesh.
To b continued
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 5:41am On Jun 17, 2016
captainnigeria:
Hello. I'm a pretty open minded person. Does God really exist? Can you prove it?

Why do you think he does not exist?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
captainnigeria:
can you prove the opposite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.