Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810949 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shobam1410(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2016
STRICTLY SUPERNATURAL BOOKS Part 2

➡Kevin Basconi
1. 31 Word Decrees That Will Revolutionize Your Life
2. Angels in the Realms of Heaven: Real Life Heavenly and Angelic Encounters
3. Dancing With Angels 2: The Role of the Holy Spirit and Open Heavens in Activating Your Angelic Visitations
4. Dancing With Angels: How You Can Work With the Angels in Your Life
5. How to Work with Angels in Your Life: The Reality of Angelic Ministry Today
6. Unlocking the Hidden Mysteries of the Powers of the Age to Come
7. Unlocking the Hidden Mysteries of the Seer Anointing II
8. Unlocking The Mysteries Of The Seer Anointing
9. Visitations of Angels: & Other Supernatural Encounters

➡John Crowder
1. Miracle Workers, Reformers and the New Mystics
2. The Mystics union

➡Matt Sorger
1. From Heaven to Earth: Living Life as a Spiritual Highlander
2. Power for Life: Keys to a life marked the Presence of God

➡Jill Austin
1. Master Potter
2. The mountain of Fire

➡Kevin Dedmon
1. The Risk Factor: Crossing the chicken line into your Supernatural Destiny
2. Unlocking Heaven: Keys to Living Naturally Supernatural
3. Born to Create: Stepping into your Supernatural Destiny

➡Other Single Authors
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello Guys,

I'm sorry i've been offline for a few days. My phone developed a fault and that's why i've not been online for sometime.

To those who sent me emails, I've seen them and i'll reply you soon.

More grease to your elbows guys. May God bless you all richly

Thank you for your understanding smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2016
oyeludef:
Before i talk about walking in the fullness of God presence,i will like to talk about the parts of man.
Man is a three partite being made up of the Spirit, the soul and the body. These three parts of man dwell and operates in deparate realms. The Body gives us world consciousness(our immediate earthly environment), the soul gives us self counsciousness(our intellect,ability,disability etc) while our Spirit gives us God consciousness. Of the three parts of man,the Spirit is most important as it is d only link we have to God.
From childhood we have become so familiar with the body and the soul but at salvation our spirit comes back alife in d new birth experience. Our body and soul constitutes what the bible calls flesh. This means the personality about us we av always been familiar wit is our flesh. We know next to nothing about our spirit before we get saved but we begin to understand the ways of the spirit by reading our bible. The bible talks about d fruit of d human spirit in d book of galatians. The spirit of a man was created in the image of God hence it has Godly characteristics. The spirit of a sinner is dead just like a zombie but at salvation it comes alife.
Now my emphasis is going to be on the spirit of man because our God is a spirit and only things offered in spirit is acceptable by Him. Those who must worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. Whateva we are collecting from God through prayer is done by the spirit and channeled to the right place e.g health for the body. Let me explain, the bible says Jesus bore our sickness and disease right?but even on the cross Jesus was never sick or diseased that is because He never bore it on His body. God forsook Him on the cross cos of the Load of sin,sickness,poverty, death he bore in His spirit. Dis means our salvation is a spiritual work,same as healing,provision and everything Jesus provided by His death on the cross. This is why we need to know the difference between our body,soul and spirit. D devil prefers us to b blind about things related to our spirit man but thr bible says to be carnally(fleshly) minded is death but to br spiritually minded is life and peace for the carnal mind is enemity against God.just like ur body nd soul had been growing all this years,your spirit also needs to grow so as to live the God life. The word of God is the food for the spirit. Start from d milk and go into the meat. The God kind of life which Jesus christ has called us into is a limitless life. Many a times what ppl consider to b spiritual is carnal cos it still borders along the intellectual realm. For you to be able to walk in spirit as aposlte paul said you need to be able to silence the flesh.
To b continued
what is the defference "SOUL AND SPIRIT"
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2016
oyeludef:
Before i talk about walking in the fullness of God presence,i will like to talk about the parts of man.
Man is a three partite being made up of the Spirit, the soul and the body. These three parts of man dwell and operates in deparate realms. The Body gives us world consciousness(our immediate earthly environment), the soul gives us self counsciousness(our intellect,ability,disability etc) while our Spirit gives us God consciousness. Of the three parts of man,the Spirit is most important as it is d only link we have to God.
From childhood we have become so familiar with the body and the soul but at salvation our spirit comes back alife in d new birth experience. Our body and soul constitutes what the bible calls flesh. This means the personality about us we av always been familiar wit is our flesh. We know next to nothing about our spirit before we get saved but we begin to understand the ways of the spirit by reading our bible. The bible talks about d fruit of d human spirit in d book of galatians. The spirit of a man was created in the image of God hence it has Godly characteristics. The spirit of a sinner is dead just like a zombie but at salvation it comes alife.
Now my emphasis is going to be on the spirit of man because our God is a spirit and only things offered in spirit is acceptable by Him. Those who must worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. Whateva we are collecting from God through prayer is done by the spirit and channeled to the right place e.g health for the body. Let me explain, the bible says Jesus bore our sickness and disease right?but even on the cross Jesus was never sick or diseased that is because He never bore it on His body. God forsook Him on the cross cos of the Load of sin,sickness,poverty, death he bore in His spirit. Dis means our salvation is a spiritual work,same as healing,provision and everything Jesus provided by His death on the cross. This is why we need to know the difference between our body,soul and spirit. D devil prefers us to b blind about things related to our spirit man but thr bible says to be carnally(fleshly) minded is death but to br spiritually minded is life and peace for the carnal mind is enemity against God.just like ur body nd soul had been growing all this years,your spirit also needs to grow so as to live the God life. The word of God is the food for the spirit. Start from d milk and go into the meat. The God kind of life which Jesus christ has called us into is a limitless life. Many a times what ppl consider to b spiritual is carnal cos it still borders along the intellectual realm. For you to be able to walk in spirit as aposlte paul said you need to be able to silence the flesh.
To b continued
what is the difference between the "SOUL AND SPIRIT"
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by cloudgoddess(f): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
sonofthunder:

can you prove the opposite?
That's not his job. It's the sole responsibility of the person claiming an entity exists, to explain, describe, and provide proof for said entity.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by cloudgoddess(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
oyeludef:

... Whateva we are collecting from God through prayer is done by the spirit and channeled to the right place e.g health for the body. Let me explain, the bible says Jesus bore our sickness and disease right?but even on the cross Jesus was never sick or diseased that is because He never bore it on His body. God forsook Him on the cross cos of the Load of sin,sickness,poverty, death he bore in His spirit. d spirit.
I know you mean well but all you have typed here is ignorance and fables.

What you call the soul here is actually the prefrontal cortex of our brains. That is the seat of our intellect and complex abilities. Destroy the prefrontal cortex and you will get a human animal that can't do much of anything.

Likewise, "Spirit/God-consciousness" examined critically is really just our ability to imagine (also from our prefrontal cortex), and the fruits of that imagination. A so-called God-conscious person is merely a person who has a well formed image in his brain of an entity that controls all things. This image is a mental creation. Neither the image or our ability to create and worship it, is proof that the entity actually exists.

Lastly, all illnesses have natural physical, chemical, and biological causes. If an influenza virus finds its way into your mucosa and your body does not possess the antibodies to fight it and chemically degrade it, then you WILL get sick. If you eat a piece of bread with a pathogenic bacterium on it and the bacterium is able to withstand your stomach's acidity, you WILL get sick.

There is no magic involved. It is likely that claims of Jesus never getting sick, along with most supernatural claims about Jesus, are false.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pls Brethren I need help concerning this revelation that I heard 2 days ago during a 3 day fasting and praying.
In this revelation I saw a gigantic 32 storey building and inside the storey building I saw myself doing somethings I could not see clearly but I observe that as I was doing it I was going up i.e to the second storey and to the fourth, it was at this fourt storey I was able to see what I was doing clearly from the begining, and its tidying everywhere in the room and keeping it clean and as I do this I was going up the strorey building from 1st floor to the fourth floor before I regain consciousness and as I regain consciousness something just whisper to me that am already at the 8th floor already........Pls people of God interpret this to me as I still have more to share
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
On the day 2 of my fasting and praying aroud 3pm as I was praying I saw a revelation in this revelation an Angel pours anointing oil on my head after pouting the oil He told me to stretch my hand and I observe that even physically as I was praying my hand was stretched and as I stretched my hand in this revelation he gave me something like a staff and also told me to beng my head and he placed something like a crown on my head, as all this is going on in the revelation my physical body too was responding as I was praying i.e bowing my head, stretching my arms, after everything was finished a voice just whisper to me during the prayer session thaat I should start giving thanks which I started doing and I ended the prayer.......
After this revelation some hours later I started seeing myself doing manifesto in front of a large people mostly students and also I started seeing msaelf team leading a protest all this started occuring after the revelation....BRO CharlyG1, oyeludef, Vooks, Analice107 etc

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=cloudgoddess post=46688441]
That's not his job. It's the sole responsibility of the person claiming an entity exists, to explain, describe, and provide proof for said entity. [/quote

Its is the responsibility of the person asking to tell us why he feels the entity does not exist.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
stardragon:

what is the difference between the "SOUL AND SPIRIT"
first of all, d bible makes us know there is distinction btw soul nd d spirit, according to 1thess5:23, 'and d very God of peace sanctify u wholly and i pray God your whole SPIRIT and SOUL and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.'
Hebrew4:12 'for the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of SOUL and SPIRIT and of the joints and marrow,...' ( u see sometimes its so hard to differentiate it but the word of God will do dat for u)
according to d bible, man was created in the image of God and the bible makes it clear that God is a spirit john4:24, this means of d three parts of a human, d part created in d image of God is d spirit of man.
Man is a spirit having a soul, and living in a body. D soul is d sit of man personality, intellect, will etc. D first man created became Adam wen he entered a body and became a living soul (genesis2:7), he had his own intellect,will,emotions etc.
I am oyeludef and dis is because i have a soul (giving me my personality, intelligence,memory etc). We are wat we are known as because we have a soul, d fact our soul is intact makes us responsible for every action we take.
Wen a man dies, only his body dies but his soul and spirit are still together. A good illustration of dis is in d parable of Lazarus and d rich man Jesus told in Luke 16:19-26. Wen d rich man died, his body was buried but his spirit and soul was still intact. He raised up his eye in hell and saw Lazarus, father Abraham( this means dey never lost their personality after death which means their soul was still intact cos he still had his mental faculty, recognized Lazarus and could still remember dat happened wen he was on earth even remembered his brothers on earth too.)
whether u say d spirit of a sinner or d soul of a sinner will end up in hell, u r still correct because dey will be together in hell.

D spirit is d man himself, d soul is a tool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lamasta:
On the day 2 of my fasting and praying aroud 3pm as I was praying I saw a revelation in this revelation an Angel pours anointing oil on my head after pouting the oil He told me to stretch my hand and I observe that even physically as I was praying my hand was stretched and as I stretched my hand in this revelation he gave me something like a staff and also told me to beng my head and he placed something like a crown on my head, as all this is going on in the revelation my physical body too was responding as I was praying i.e bowing my head, stretching my arms, after everything was finished a voice just whisper to me during the prayer session thaat I should start giving thanks which I started doing and I ended the prayer.......
After this revelation some hours later I started seeing myself doing manifesto in front of a large people mostly students and also I started seeing msaelf team leading a protest all this started occuring after the revelation....BRO CharlyG1, oyeludef, Vooks, Analice107 etc
protest? Comman explain d nature of d protest oo. Hope it isn't pro Makafi or Ali modu sheriff? grin
pardon my sense of humor jare. As touching d dream, i believe Brethren who are gifted in dis area will surely reply u as soon as dey come online and see ur post but be rest assured that it is more that u r on d path of greatness and you are being prepared as God's battle axe in d war against d enemies of the kingdom. I pray u get even deeper and greater experiences cos our God is immeasurable and deeper still. D deepest u can go in God is in ur capacity and d more of God u experience, d more u understand dat d more of God there is
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:

That's not his job. It's the sole responsibility of the person claiming an entity exists, to explain, describe, and provide proof for said entity.
then he hasn't been following anything posted previously on the thread.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2016
cloudgoddess:

I know you mean well but all you have typed here is ignorance and fables.

What you call the soul here is actually the prefrontal cortex of our brains. That is the seat of our intellect and complex abilities. Destroy the prefrontal cortex and you will get a human animal that can't do much of anything.

Likewise, "Spirit/God-consciousness" examined critically is really just our ability to imagine (also from our prefrontal cortex), and the fruits of that imagination. A so-called God-conscious person is merely a person who has a well formed image in his brain of an entity that controls all things. This image is a mental creation. Neither the image or our ability to create and worship it, is proof that the god actually exists.

Lastly, all illnesses have natural physical, chemical, and biological causes. If an influenza virus finds its way into your mucosa and your body does not possess the antibodies to fight it and chemically degrade it, then you WILL get sick. If you eat a piece of bread with a pathogenic bacterium on it and the bacterium is able to withstand your stomach's acidity, you WILL get sick.

There is no magic involved. It is likely that claims of Jesus never getting sick, along with most supernatural claims about Jesus, are false.
thanks for feeling d need to educate me a bit. I don't even know where to start from but believe me, if u av experienced a quarter of wat i av experienced, u will know that life goes beyond d pre frontal cortex and don't assume ppl here are ignorant actually some here are much knowledgeable Dan u even in d sciences u think u know. I wonder why u guys spend ur life pretending u don't believe in d supernatural wen at night u still end up facing spiritual battles (or u assume it as a result of having a prefrontal cortex too?).
How do u explain a woman getting pregnant nd carrying d baby for nine months without a womb? How do u explain blindeyes opening suddenly, lame rising,dumb speaking, dead rising?my sister life goes beyond ur prefrontal cortex.
It is easy to claim to b an atheist wen all is rosy but wen u meet wit real life battle, u will know atheism is just mere pretence or ignorance(if u like). Science revolves around d souls realm, today there are thousand of things science still seeks answer for. Just go online nd read documentation of several medical practitioners on near death experience or out of body experience of several of their patients. These are doctors some don't even believe in God.
The spiritual realm is more real Dan dis world but so many ppl are ignorant about. Am sure u will run from a person who wants to hit u wit a talisman but u will still say u don't believe in d spiritual world.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
oyeludef:

The spiritual realm is more real Dan dis world but so many ppl are ignorant about. Am sure u will run from a person who wants to hit u wit a talisman but u will still say u don't believe in d spiritual world.

That Bold part get me laughing hard

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
cloudgoddess:

No need of doing that, there are lost of text about God existense, he should go and read them, if he is confuse, let him bring his question, we will answer all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good day all, I was reading a book few days ago, and I got a message and clarification on what we have once discuss here on blaspheme against the Holy Ghost

Mark 3:
28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Matthew 12:
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
My Opinion is that
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Continue from the above:

When we give our life to Christ, the Holy Ghost come into us, I also believed He (The Holy Ghost) still convict sinners. Also Jesus said the He the Comforter will abide with us forever - John14:16, am sure if we sin He wont leave us, he will be the one to guide us back to Christ asking for forgiveness; I believed same happen to David (Psalm 51:11 - Take not thy holy spirit from me) and Simon Peter.

(Pls Below are my Opinion)
But when a man commit a sin of blasphemy, the consequences is that he will lost the presence and guidance of the Holy Ghost; his own salvation will have to be sought by himself, probably such individual can be said to have sin unto death (I John 5:16) because he must have lost his soul to the devil for blasphemy. I found two people of such case in I Timothy 1:20 (Alexander and Hymenaeus) who being delivered to the devil.

To conclude, the Only hope of their Salvation is deliverance from the devil they have sold themselves to
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Talk2nanro(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
oyeludef:
first of all, d bible makes us know there is distinction btw soul nd d spirit, according to 1thess5:23, 'and d very God of peace sanctify u wholly and i pray God your whole SPIRIT and SOUL and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.'
Hebrew4:12 'for the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of SOUL and SPIRIT and of the joints and marrow,...' ( u see sometimes its so hard to differentiate it but the word of God will do dat for u)
according to d bible, man was created in the image of God and the bible makes it clear that God is a spirit john4:24, this means of d three parts of a human, d part created in d image of God is d spirit of man.
Man is a spirit having a soul, and living in a body. D soul is d sit of man personality, intellect, will etc. D first man created became Adam wen he entered a body and became a living soul (genesis2:7), he had his own intellect,will,emotions etc.
I am oyeludef and dis is because i have a soul (giving me my personality, intelligence,memory etc). We are wat we are known as because we have a soul, d fact our soul is intact makes us responsible for every action we take.
Wen a man dies, only his body dies but his soul and spirit are still together. A good illustration of dis is in d parable of Lazarus and d rich man Jesus told in Luke 16:19-26. Wen d rich man died, his body was buried but his spirit and soul was still intact. He raised up his eye in hell and saw Lazarus, father Abraham( this means dey never lost their personality after death which means their soul was still intact cos he still had his mental faculty, recognized Lazarus and could still remember dat happened wen he was on earth even remembered his brothers on earth too.)
whether u say d spirit of a sinner or d soul of a sinner will end up in hell, u r still correct because dey will be together in hell.

D spirit is d man himself, d soul is a tool
you mistake my friend, your soul is your spirit. the bible was interpreted from Hebrew to English, please check your dictionary. bible also wrote prayer and supplication to God, when it means the same. You should rather say, mind, body and soul/spirit
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
smiley the spirit is the man himself!

The soul is the man's intellect, will and emotion....

Please no unnecessary arguments about this I believe bro oyeludef is right!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Talk2nanro(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
smh
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Talk2nanro:
smh
well u r wrong. D whole of d bible wasn't translated from Hebrew as a matter of fact, major part of d old testament were written in Aramaic, a good portion of d new testament was in Greek nd d rest Hebrew.
I can see u didn't read my post u quoted well, i believe we all are here to learn. In Hebrew, d word usually translated to mean spirit is pneuma it is even used wen referring to the Holy Spirit. It is also used of demons. Pneuma is usually used to mean air movement and you remember d spirit of man came forth as a result of the breath of God(gen2:7).
The word usually translated to mean soul is psuche and according to my strongs dictionary here, it means the seat of the feelings, desires,affections. It is also defined as a moral essence which differs from d body and is not dissolved by death.
I once shared some books by Kenneth hagin here on dis thread, you can lay ur hands on dem if u wanna know more on d subject matter.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2016
&
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Talk2nanro:
you mistake my friend, your soul is your spirit. the bible was interpreted from Hebrew to English, please check your dictionary. bible also wrote prayer and supplication to God, when it means the same. You should rather say, mind, body and soul/spirit
You don't know what you are talking about. Your Soul is not your Spirit. They are distinct forces.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gooday everyone,
May the grace of our Lord Jesus abide with us.

I'll respond to all email sent to me by tomorrow. Also to the several posts that require my response.

I apologise for the delay.
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
2law:
Greetings to the house..CharlyG1 i indeed commend ur work here.. Please i just had a dream like an hour ago and i need a little insight on this maybe from anyone here in the house or CharlyG1. It goes this way.. I was walking but can't tell to where and something took my attention and immediately i saw something in the sky like this asteriod or meteorite and it was moving so fast in the sky and very colourful and moving fast and i looked in amazement and wondered if it was time for the coming of the lord. And i woke up some one pls explain this to me

Hello 2law, thanks for the encouragement. And sorry for this late response. Satan has been strategizing new ways to slow me down here.
If not for the grace of God, i won't be here.

What you saw is actually the form of an angel when in swift flight. Angels carry the presence of God wherever they go. And it was because you felt this presence of God, you began to wonder if it was the time of the Lord Jesus.

God bless you 2law. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Juleedear:
I thank God for victory. In a dream, I was walking on a lonely untarred road with a lady,and we met a man somehow he looked familiar. Just when I wanted to greet him, he brought out a short gun and shot me at a very close range but I use my hands to block the bullet and my hands were not hurt by the bullet. We ran and the gunman was after us and I was praying as I was running that God should help us. Help came as the gunman fell inside a ditch and a sharp stick pierce through him. As I turned, the lady with me started shooting at me again.I prayed for her in that dream and suddenly she became my friend and I didn't see the gun again. Pls Charles,Anas09,Oyedulef and others what does it mean .

Hello Juleedear,
Nice to have you here. You're welcome.

Your dream is straight forward. It's warning you on some 'UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS' in your life.
The man with the gun represents someone you know in real life with evil intentions against you.
Your hands you used to block the bullets represent your 'WORKS', good works.

God will later put this gun man in a very bad situation that will make this person cease his evil intentions against you. The gun man will lose his authority over you and be removed from office (sacked).

Please note the gun shots(both by the man and lady) represents slandering, back biting, lies, insults, evil deeds etc. All against you.

The lady who started shooting you is your friend but had been mind poisoned and this made her begin to hate you; slandering you and making you her enemy. But with love in your heart, you prayed for her and she became your friend again.
These are trials dear. And God is with you in every step of it. The dream is actually an expo on how to beat these trials.

Are you in a new place of work? Are you on a new project? Are you into something new? If yes, watch and recognize when these trials come.

Remember the expo's the dream is subtle telling you, thus;

1. How to beat first trial- by doing your work(physical/spiritual) very well. And by calling on God.

2. How to beat second trial- By having love and forgivness in your heart. And by praying for your friend.

God has already given you the victory. God loves you dear.
Remain blessed smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.