Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807908 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:

It's sister, dear, not brother, lol grin grin grin
Oh really? cheesy cheesy. Am so happy to meet you dear sister. Get close to Dazzle101.you guys have similar gifts. Hers will baffle you. The way God works with her? I get jealous. Hers is so obvious, she hears his voice clearly like "wake up now and pray, or Don't move".
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
oyeludef:

To be sincere, i also thought you were a brother. You sounded so much like a brother. Guess u r like Deborah in d book of judges

grin grin grin grin
Nooo, it's a sister over here. Me, like Deborah? naaah, i'm much more softer. But thanks for the lovely comparison

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Oh really? cheesy cheesy. Am so happy to meet you dear sister. Get close to Dazzle101.you guys have similar gifts. Hers will baffle you. The way God works with her? I get jealous. Hers is so obvious, she hears his voice clearly like "wake up now and pray, or Don't move".

I'm mostly the "seeing" type. I do not [i]"hear clearly" [/i]much . I have more of intuitions and pressing convictions in my heart/mind.

Can i tell u something funny? In the physical, i have myopia, but i [i]"see" [/i]clearly in the Spirit: The good, the bad , the ugly. The paradox of life, right? smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
oyeludef:

To be sincere, i also thought you were a brother. You sounded so much like a brother. Guess u r like Deborah in d book of judges
See? Am not the only one. That was my case too. It took long for people especially the Muslim stock, to believe am female. They have a male "Anas", a contemporary of Muhammed. They kept calling me a liar, not believing i was indeed a girl. My mouth sef too sharp. And they don't believe a girl shd know anything. Till I decided to open another account with Analice.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
oyeludef:

There should be someone behind it. Do u know d person? His/her muniker? Cos wen u get ban, on ur profile it will be written the name of d mod dat banned nd d reason. Awareness should be made so dat seun can look into it
The mod doesn't want me to know who he or she is. It has always been "A mod has banned Analice with connection to this thread, 'the thread will be mentioned'. Most of the time they don't even tell me my crime.
So many times am not told my crime.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:

I'm mostly the "seeing" type. I do not [i]"hear clearly" [/i]much . I have more of intuitions and pressing convictions in my heart/mind.

Can i tell u something funny? In the physical, i have myopia, but i [i]"see" [/i]clearly in the Spirit: The good, the bad , the ugly. The paradox of life, right? smiley
Our God has a sense of humor. Blurred your physical visual sense so that you can concentrate on the spiritual. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Guys, I have this tingling in the middle of my left palm steadily. Like it doesn't stop. Sometimes it's itchy, and other times, like ticking. Sometimes like a very faint electric shock. It's always there. It's here right now.
Bro Charles, what could this mean?
Where's my brother Superior1?
Bro Oyeludef.
Nnamdiosu.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:

It is "sister" ha ha ha grin grin grin; Anas09 first started with "brother", now you with "sir". Only Temi Fash guessed my gender right.
I'm really cracking up here grin

Sister sister

lol...so so sorry ma. sister pls forgive me. madam I won't do it again. smiley smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Our God has a sense of humor. Blurred your physical visual sense so that you can concentrate on the spiritual. Good one.

tongue
And it's so true, sometimes we always see God as being overly serious; yes he can have a sense of humour.
I'll tell you what:

Years ago, during my early Xtian walk, everything seemed to be so difficult, i found God so demanding. He was always demanding this or that and in exchange i couldn't even get what i wanted. spoiled baby in the Lord things nah grin

I remember one particular incident when i categorically sat and said i won't pray because "i was fed up". Sulked and sulked angrily.
Then i felt a gentle touch on my cheek . I still sat there huffing angrily.

Then i felt something touch me on both cheeks; cheeks began to tickle.
I answered [i]"Look, i'm angry, me i don't want to laugh"[/i]

The tickles increased and i still insisted "You're wasting your time BECAUSE I AM NOT LAUGHING!!!" "Ah stop it"

The tickles kept on increasing and i found myself smiling then laughing and i was like " Ok ok , you win, as usual". And i felt much better. Just like that.

Another incident was when we used to live in an apartment. Our kitchen at the backof the house was directly above a house some expats built. One day, i was peeling carrots and one tiny peel accidentally landed in the expats' compound.No one was around, I was just like "oh sorry, accidents happen. I'll be more careful next time". A pressing sensationcame on my heart and prompted me to go pick that carrot peeling. And i was like "Ah, it's no big deal nah" [/i]The pressing insisted. And it was a hot afternoon, i didn't want to go out. I tried to bargain like [i]"ok , i'll go later. " .

One tiny voice in my head just whispered in a no-nonsense tone "You will only go down and pick that carrot peel" and the pressing sensation increased. Of course, i dragged my feet grudgingly, went downstairs, got into the neighbour's compound, picked the measly carrot peel and threw it into one dustbin nearby.

Funny enough, the pressing feeling left me, immediately. And i felt light. The little voice said "Aha, don't feel good about it? Thank you , i'm so proud of what you just did. You kept the neighbou's compound clean". Though i felt good, i still stubbornly hissed (mtschew) and i was sweating because of the heat. Only cos of one carrot peel!!! chaiii!

Thinking about it makes me smile now. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
nnamdiosu:

lol...so so sorry ma. sister pls forgive me. madam I won't do it again. smiley smiley

Sister...not ma grin grin grin

chai, some of you... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:

tongue
And it's so true, sometimes we always see God as being overly serious; yes he can have a sense of humour.
I'll tell you what:

Years ago, during my early Xtian walk, everything seemed to be so difficult, i found God so demanding. He was always demanding this or that and in exchange i couldn't even get what i wanted. spoiled baby in the Lord things nah grin

I remember one particular incident when i categorically sat and said i won't pray because "i was fed up". Sulked and sulked angrily.

The tickles increased and i still insisted "You're wasting your time BECAUSE I AM NOT LAUGHING!!!" "Ah stop it"

The tickles kept on increasing and i found myself smiling then laughing and i was like " Ok ok , you win, as usual". And i felt much better. Just like that.

Another incident was when we used to live in an apartment. Our kitchen at the backof the house was directly above a house some expats built. One day, i was peeling carrots and one tiny peel accidentally landed in the expats' compound.No one was around, I was just like "oh sorry, accidents happen. I'll be more careful next time". A pressing sensationcame on my heart and prompted me to go pick that carrot peeling. And i was like "Ah, it's no big deal nah" [/i]The pressing insisted. And it was a hot afternoon, i didn't want to go out. I tried to bargain like [i]"ok , i'll go later. " .

One tiny voice in my head just whispered in a no-nonsense tone "You will only go down and pick that carrot peel" and the pressing sensation increased. Of course, i dragged my feet grudgingly, went downstairs, got into the neighbour's compound, picked the measly carrot peel and threw it into one dustbin nearby.

Funny enough, the pressing feeling left me, immediately. And i felt light. The little voice said "Aha, don't feel good about it? Thank you , i'm so proud of what you just did. You kept the neighbou's compound clean". Though i felt good, i still stubbornly hissed (mtschew) and i was sweating because of the heat. Only cos of one carrot peel!!! chaiii!

That's Friendship. Just imagine Him saying to me "You asked for peace and I gave you, but you didnt say thank you". To a stupid person, it seem like, God is soliciting for my gratitude, but, no one can understand until you get to that level. The level you can have an actual discussion.
You talk and he talks back.
Yesterday morning, as I woke from sleep, immediately I opened my eyes, I heard " You are in a Vantage position"
I said okay. Thank you father. Now that am in this position, that means there's something I most do, show me. Am still waiting, and he will show me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

The mod doesn't want me to know who he or she is. It has always been "A mod has banned Analice with connection to this thread, 'the thread will be mentioned'. Most of the time they don't even tell me my crime.
So many times am not told my crime.

Dat is really bad. So u av a stalker? Hmmm. Only two ppl can do dat. Its either d person is pro islam or pro atheist. Our battle isn't against flesh nd blood but d powers behind it. D kingdom of darkness got nothing on d children of light. We are victorious already. Don't b discouraged cos d devil wants to silence us here but we are God's light so we must shine here by all means. Frustrate d devil

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:
Guys, I have this tingling in the middle of my left palm steadily. Like it doesn't stop. Sometimes it's itchy, and other times, like ticking. Sometimes like a very faint electric shock. It's always there. It's here right now.
Bro Oyeludef.
Nnamdiosu.

Does it just come and go?

itchy like feels very uncomfortable?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sis dazzle we miss u already. Go nd register another account nd keep d light shining.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:
Bro Oyeludef.
Nnamdiosu.
There is absolutely nothing to worry about sis. I believe it happens wen ever u are in d atmosphere of the Spirit right? Like praying, worshiping, meditating on the word or studying. As our Spirit man gets more nd more developed, it becomes almost permanent dat d second u switch to d spirit, u turn it on.
D Holy Spirit just like electricity, you may not see Him but you feel Him each time you touch Him
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

That's Friendship. Just imagine Him saying to me "You asked for peace and I gave you, but you didnt say thank you". To a stupid person, it seem like, God is soliciting for my gratitude, but, no one can understand until you get to that level. The level you can have an actual discussion.
You talk and he talks back.
Yesterday morning, as I woke from sleep, immediately I opened my eyes, I heard " You are in a Vantage position"
I said okay. Thank you father. Now that am in this position, that means there's something I most do, show me. Am still waiting, and he will show me.

embarassed embarassed embarassed I've been recently removed or rather kicked (i won't have accepted if my opinion was asked ) from my reassuring, pleasant comfortable, cozy "friendship position" to "Military Bootcamp". Why do you think i've been whining about warfare? Nasty, uncomfortable,seeing frightful things, always forced to surpass myself, the training process whether you like or not, oh no!!! ; And i'm not the confrontational type naturally.

Even in the physical, i've always hated anything that had to do with the military.

At the beginning, the "adrenaline" sensation kept me going...then it was gradually taken off and i be like "please, get me out of here!" At the same, when u see in the Spirit what people go thru when they're in bondage...that's the only thing that makes me stay. Oh yes and wanting to please to please the Lord too. I may not necessarily like it , but i am convinced it's so worth it.

Hopefully i'll grow, I'm a learner ( as in, point Zero, read/heard about it once in a while,never been involved in spiritual warfare, just started a month ago) in this field; everything is so new and...uncomfortable.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:
Bro Oyeludef.
Nnamdiosu.

I had this too during the weekend . Two times. On Saturday, i switched one christian channel where correct praise was going on and i touched the screen, the tips of my fingers were vibrating. i thought maybe it was electric current, so i checked the appliances; Nothing special. Went about my business. On Saturday, after finishing intense prayer in tongues in the afternoon. I paused and started searching for one christian channel; i don't even know why, i touched the screen, the same vibration. I switched channels, touched the screen , nothing happened. Turned off the TV, turned it on again, switched every channel, touched the screen, nothing. My fingers only vibrated when i touched the first two channels i mentioned.

It's ok. i've heard countless similar testimonies, so i'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Vooks is done with nairaland. The few times he showed up here, I made him promised to come online, when he did, he couldn't stay. His account is still active though.
I almost deactivated too, until someone encouraged me not to.

The agents of Satan wants us out so that they can tear the young sheep apart. This is the Devils ploy and Christians keeps falling into it. Now I know, am staying right here.

Eya its a pity, but those coward dont have any but a poor tactics, Never being confronted though, but what I discovered is they wanted engage you in a kind of conversation that will suck love out of you with there hate talk, if they succeed, they invade your privacy. just like provoke him to hanger, let know what he can/not do.

Wherever he is I bid him God speed..... he is coming back
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Eya its a pity, but those coward dont have any but a poor tactics, Never being confronted though, but what I discovered is they wanted engage you in a kind of conversation that will suck love out of you with there hate talk, if they succeed, they invade your privacy. just like provoke him to hanger, let know what he can/not do.

Wherever he is I bid him God speed..... he is coming back
He didn't leave because someone or a group of persons made him, vooks is too strong for that. He just has overgrown NL.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
temi4fash:

Does it just come and go?

itchy like feels very uncomfortable?

No, it doesn't give me any discomfort. Just a faint ticking. And, yes, sometimes I don't feel it. But it's almost like a permanent thing
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:

tongue
I'll tell you what:

Reading your expreience makes me to remember when I was still my fshp secretary in Uni we were planning our 1st year anniversary and its the duty of the Secretary to give the anniversary report of the fshp for that year, so I went to meet my President and told him to give me a guide on how I will write the report and present it cos the report must be read in front of the congregation so to tell you how nervous I am not to fumble that day, surprisingly my President told me it is my duty to do and not his and that his own is to crosscheck if there is any shortcomings so as to correct it, I was disappointed at his response that I left him sad and disappointed but on getting home cos the thought of the report was still on my mind and its 3 days to D-day as I sat on my chair in my room, since I`ve been hearing the Holy Spirit talk to me its has never been this audible and loud, as I sat down I began to hear a voice from my left direction asive someone stood there and started interviewing me that "HOW MANY OF YOU STARTED THE FSHP?
WHEN WAS THE FIRST FSHP meeting?
WHICH LECTURE ROOM DID YOU PEOPLE USE?
WHICH STAFF SENT YOU OUT OF THE LECTURE ROOM TO STOP FSHP BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THESCHOOL AUTHORITY?
WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST SUNDAY SERVICE?
WHO ASSISTED THE FSHP IN REGISTERING WITH THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY?
It was at this stage I now open my mouth and respond that "BUT HOLY SPIRIT WHY ALL THIS INTERVIEW QUESTION?
AND HE RESPONDED THAT THAT IS HOW ANNIVERSARY REPORT SHOULD BE WRITTEN....And immediately I flew up from my chair and wrote everything down and when I faced the congregration on the day of our anniversary to give the REPORT people were just clapping and excited at our SUCCESS STORY considering how we started but me I was just reading it and smiling deep down and ECSTATIC cos I know my source of the REPORT WHICH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT......If I remember then now I just smile.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

No, it doesn't give me any discomfort. Just a faint ticking. And, yes, sometimes I don't feel it. But it's almost like a permanent thing

I perceive a gift of laying of hands.

I do have that too.

You must have be doing a lot of Spiritual exercise lately, It is a sign of power and a sign that the spirit of God is rested on you.

I would encourage you to know what you use your hands to do cos there is power in that hand. And again the closer you are to God the more frequent you have it and maybe might become an every day thingy.

Congratulations you just got promoted, you just moved to a new level.

Continue whatever it is you are doing, the next stage is the stage of power and auction.

Shalom my powerful Evangelist.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Copied
"Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983!

He received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why did God have to select you for such a bad disease?"

To this Arthur Ashe replied:

50 Million children started playing Tennis
5 Million learnt to play Tennis
500 000 learnt Professional Tennis
50 Thousand came to Circuit
5 Thousand reached Grandslam
50 reached Wimbledon
4 reached the Semifinals
2 reached the Finals and when I was holding the cup in my hand
I never asked God “Why Me?”

So now that I’m in pain how can I ask God “Why Me?”

Happiness keeps you Sweet!! Trials keeps you Strong!! Sorrows keeps you Human!! Failure keeps you Humble!! Success keeps you Glowing!! But only, Faith keeps you Going.

Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.

A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But the pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home.

That's life. Enjoy yours.

If wealth is the secret to happiness, then kids of the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only the kids of the poor do that.

If power ensures security, then VIPs should walk unguarded. But those poor ones who live simply, sleep soundly.

If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships; then celebrities should have the best marriages. But this doesn't just happen.

Live simply. Walk humbly and love genuinely."

--Ben Carson
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Lamasta:

Reading your expreience makes me to remember when I was still my fshp secretary in Uni we were planning our 1st year anniversary and its the duty of the Secretary to give the anniversary report of the fshp for that year, so I went to meet my President and told him to give me a guide on how I will write the report and present it cos the report must be read in front of the congregation so to tell you how nervous I am not to fumble that day, surprisingly my President told me it is my duty to do and not his and that his own is to crosscheck if there is any shortcomings so as to correct it, I was disappointed at his response that I left him sad and disappointed but on getting home cos the thought of the report was still on my mind and its 3 days to D-day as I sat on my chair in my room, since I`ve been hearing the Holy Spirit talk to me its has never been this audible and loud, as I sat down I began to hear a voice from my left direction asive someone stood there and started interviewing me that "HOW MANY OF YOU STARTED THE FSHP?
WHEN WAS THE FIRST FSHP meeting?
WHICH LECTURE ROOM DID YOU PEOPLE USE?
WHICH STAFF SENT YOU OUT OF THE LECTURE ROOM TO STOP FSHP BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THESCHOOL AUTHORITY?
WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST SUNDAY SERVICE?
WHO ASSISTED THE FSHP IN REGISTERING WITH THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY?
It was at this stage I now open my mouth and respond that "BUT HOLY SPIRIT WHY ALL THIS INTERVIEW QUESTION?
AND HE RESPONDED THAT THAT IS HOW ANNIVERSARY REPORT SHOULD BE WRITTEN....And immediately I flew up from my chair and wrote everything down and when I faced the congregration on the day of our anniversary to give the REPORT people were just clapping and excited at our SUCCESS STORY considering how we started but me I was just reading it and smiling deep down and ECSTATIC cos I know my source of the REPORT WHICH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT......When I remember now I just smile.
Hahahahahahahaha. Am just so happy. This is it. The Holy Spirit being there.
Sometimes, we need people to say No to us, so that we can find a need to depend on Him. Praise the Lord.
I opened my eyes morning, I heard Him say "quality Praise". Let's just praise him.
Don't sing songs that refers to you receiving from God, sing songs giving thanks and Praises to him. Call him sweet names. He likes that.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Hi sis anas09, check d image below. It was one of ur post on dis thread nd i requested permission to share which you gave me. One of persons i shared with was d editor of her fellowship magazine she added it into d mag sent me a copy of it.
Keep on d good work cos we don't know how far our contributions here will go nd lives dat will b blessed.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Interested in a little history lesson today?

Defeating Anti Christ: Demolishing arguments that Christianity is the White man's religion;

1) Africans knew about Jesus Christ way before the Europeans did. Ethiopia converted to christianity at around 33O AD. Ethiopia stretched right to the Atlantic Ocean at the time. It was called the Ethiopic Ocean at the time. Britain and most of Northern Europe was a swamp inhabited by uncivilized pagan-worshipping tribes.

2) Muslims began to forcefully convert africans via slavery around 700 AD.
Europeans never taught africans christianity. Africans were aware of Jesus Christ way before they came. We have black jews in Ethiopia (Falasha and Cochin), the Lemba Tribe in Sourthern Africa,Libya, Morocco. It has been discovered that some Nigerian tribes have jewish ancestry.

3) In fact, when the white man came to Africa, the Ethiopians showed them two "lost books", The Kebra Negast (The Glory of Kings) and another one called the Book of Enoch which they had been hiding for centuries in their Bibles!

4) The greatest schools were not located in Europe , but in Africa, particularly in Alexandria Egypt. One of the greatest christian schools at the time was founded by Mark the Evangelist.

5)Contrary to popular LIES, the Bible was not decided upon by Emperor of Nice at the Nicean Council. In fact there were many Councils. Constantine just wanted to use christianity as a tool to unite a disjointed Rome. He NEVER had the power to determine which direction christianity should take!! He was a pagan!!

6) NOW, WHAT ABOUT SLAVERY
Read Deuteronomy 28. NOT ALL blacks suffered from slavery. Not every ethnic group went thru the horrors of slavery Only blacks of jewish ancestry who followed native african pagan gods. Read about slave trade into the Americas and the Carribean; Deuteronomy describes it exactly!!!

Go to: [b]Eden Decoded Blog [/b]for more Info

DO NOT BELIEVE TRADITIONALISTS OR SCHOLARS OF ORGANIZED RELIGIONS TRICKING YOU INTO BELIEVING CHRISTIANITY IS WHITE.
JESUS AIN'T EVEN WHITE!!! Forget Michaelangelo's paintings of a "whitewashed" Jesus with smooth manicured hands (carpenter's son for that matter) , romantic Mills and Boon eyes, glossy feminine long hair, small mouth with lip gloss, with an effeminate aura!

Even throw these paintings out of your homes if u got them!! You're harbouring the spirit of deception in your homes

Which man in his right senses will follow this kind of jesus? no wonder our churches are more filled with women than men. And i don't blame them!

Check all the paintings of God's saints; All white!!! That's a lying campaign to instill inferiority complex among non-whites. it's been done on purpose.

You can download "From Babylon to Timbuktu pdf". You will better understand the origins of different races from a Biblical point of view.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

Sometimes, we need people to say No to us, so that we can find a need to depend on Him. Praise the Lord.
I opened my eyes morning, I heard Him say "quality Praise". Let's just praise him.
Don't sing songs that refers to you receiving from God, sing songs giving thanks and Praises to him. Call him sweet names. He likes that.

Same thing; wanting to praise Him just came into my heart.
Where are my manners?
Good day
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Good morning Brethren,
I had this dream last night, after a long supplication to God through our Lord Jesus Christ. I ended the prayer by asking God to bless me, give me a retentive memory of my dreams and also turn my story to glory, after reading John 2, where he turned water to wine. It's a popular one but whatever took me there, as i read it, my spirit asked me to pray with it. I'm making mention of my prayer last night, just so you know if it's connected to my dream.

I don't usually remember anything of my dream but, from the little I can remember of this,
I don't take alcohol, but in my dream i found myself in a shop taking Guinness stout ( a bit sweet), in it there was a candle wax I almost swallowed, yet I could not stop but finished the Stout, even though I was not enjoying it. I wake as I was done drinking. I didn't find funny.

Prayed in fervently anger and rebuked the spirit that caused me to drink.

I went back to bed, had another dream that involved money, I need an explanation, I don't want it to affect my finance physically.

I was in my village and wanted to leave for Lagos with a cousin, at the park, we found a luxury bus, paid the conductor or whoever he was that was collecting money and convinced/confused us that, the bus was almost filled.
My cousin bought snacks for us, as I was about to take it, I remembered still in the dream that I ate in the dream (the stout I took) while I was not supposed to, so I declined taking the snacks. (I'm still confuse how it worked out that way)
After about 3 hrs waiting for the bus to take off, I entered the bus and to my annoyance, only few people were in the bus sleeping. I confronted the conductor, who apologized and told me that the bus will leave by 12pm. I let him know, it wasn't funny, we shall have to postpone our journey till tomorrow and asked him for a refund of our money, he refused but eventually did when we threatened to fight him. (we actually fought him, he surrendered).
Others things happened, but I can't remember.

My physical money safe? Though I'm not scared, gone are the days when devil make me fret.

CharlyG1, Goodmuyis, nnamdiosu, HananHezron Vooks, etc. I appreciate you guys. i have learned a lot from this thread. God bless you.

Where are Ana09 and Oyeludef when they are needed? Preach the Holy Ghost to me, I love reading ur posts and you've made me love The Holy Ghost the more.

God Bless you all.
Hope to meet you some day.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2016
achicares:
Good morning Brethren,
I had this dream last night, after a long supplication to God through our Lord Jesus Christ. I ended the prayer by asking God to bless me, give me a retentive memory of my dreams and also turn my story to glory, after reading John 2, where he turned water to wine. It's a popular one but whatever took me there, as i read it, my spirit asked me to pray with it. I'm making mention of my prayer last night, just so you know if it's connected to my dream.

I don't usually remember anything of my dream but, from the little I can remember of this,
I don't take alcohol, but in my dream i found myself in a shop taking Guinness stout ( a bit sweet), in it there was a candle wax I almost swallowed, yet I could not stop but finished the Stout, even though I was not enjoying it. I wake as I was done drinking. I didn't find funny.

I went back to bed, had another dream that involved money, I need an explanation, I don't want it to affect my finance physically.

I was in my village and wanted to leave for Lagos with a cousin, at the park, we found a luxury bus, paid the conductor or whoever he was that was collecting money and convinced/confused us that, the bus was almost filled.
My cousin bought snacks for us, as I was about to take it, I remembered still in the dream that I ate in the dream (the stout I took) while I was not supposed to, so I declined taking the snacks. (I'm still confuse how it worked out that way)
After about 3 hrs waiting for the bus to take off, I entered the bus and to my annoyance, only few people were in the bus sleeping. I confronted the conductor, who apologized and told me that the bus will leave by 12pm. I let him know, it wasn't funny, we shall have to postpone our journey till tomorrow and asked him for a refund of our money, he refused but eventually did when we threatened to fight him. (we actually fought him, he surrendered).

My physical money safe? Though I'm not scared, gone are the days when devil make me fret.

CharlyG1, Goodmuyis, nnamdiosu, HananHezron Vooks, etc. I appreciate you guys. i have learned a lot from this thread. God bless you.

Where are Ana09 and Oyeludef when they are needed? Preach the Holy Ghost to me, I love reading ur posts and you've made me love The Holy Ghost the more.

God Bless you all.

Bro,

There is a need for you to go back and pray ask that you leave that your village.

There is an agenda to slow down to the manifestation of your glory.

As for you drinking, You need to purge yourself and be wary of friends that would want drag into that kind of life because the whole idea is for delay.

And I pray for your that powers that has seen your glory and wants to darken it the lord would destroy them and make you a wonder in the face of your enemies in the name of Jesus

Shalom boss.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
achicares:
Good morning Brethren,

God Bless you all.

Hmmm, all i know is that eating and drinking in dreams is not a good sign.
Point n°2: when u use your money to pay for what God hates, even if u do it for friends without u directly participating, it will definitely affect you or your finances in one way or the other. It's like tithing to the wrong person and eventually it will work against you, because u are sealing a convenant with the spirit attached to that sin. If u pay for clubs, even if u do not attend, for example, u tithe to the spirit of debauchery

You need to repent for all the times u used your money to pay for ungodly things (clubs, paying for a friend's abortion, downloading occultic films Take time to confess before the Lord, bit by bit , He will reveal where u fell

You may be a Child of God, but your past unconfessed, forgotten sins have broken your hedge of protection and opened a portal, hence the eating and drinking in dreams. He who digs a pit will fall into it.Eccl, if i'm not mistaken.

Come clean with God. And God values holiness, even right to our finances.
That's how i understand your dream.
I could be wrong though.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

Yes quality PRAISE that allows God to move on your behalf.....Me I sing for at least one and half hours minimum and then pray before I sleep at night waking up in the morning with 2 songs that always make my day which are

Holy Spirit be my COMFORTER
Holy Spirit take CONTROL
As am WALKING along
The ROAD the ROAD is so
NARROW
Holy Spirit LEAD me HOME

Your name is YAHWEH
You are YAHWEH
You are the MIRACLE working God
You are YAHWEH........

When I sing this songs the atmosphere is always ELECTRIFYING, I must say God Is Awesome......
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wow am loving the atmosphere here. Sweet Holy Spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.