Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809868 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
HananHezron:

Same thing; wanting to praise Him just came into my heart.
Where are my manners?
Good day
Good day saint. You have a lovely, lovely day.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
oyeludef:
Hi sis anas09, check d image below. It was one of ur post on dis thread nd i requested permission to share which you gave me. One of persons i shared with was d editor of her fellowship magazine she added it into d mag sent me a copy of it.
Keep on d good work cos we don't know how far our contributions here will go nd lives dat will b blessed.
Oh, God!!!!. I have tears in my eyes right now. Thank you so much. Our little effort is going out.
May His name only be praised forever
I will try to do more
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, God!!!!. I have tears in my eyes right now. Thank you so much. Our little effort is going out.
May His name only be praised forever
I will try to do more
Thank you.
More grace sis. His grace is sufficient for us. according to 1cor4:2, it is required dat a steward be found faithful. D most important thing is dat we be faithful in every of our calling
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Brethren I need a brief exposition on 2 issues.

1. Gal 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Galatians, etc.

How can a christain expel completely/deal with all or any of these works of the flesh still manisfested in his/her life? Are there in all cases (or only some?) spirits behind these habits that should be dealt with?

I believe the goal of every believer is to be spotless and free of blemishes both in charater, thought and words.

2. What are your views on this issue of using attachments, jewelries, make up, etc by christain ladies as regard requirements for excelling in spiritual warfare and making heaven.
Thanks and God bless.

CC Oyeludef, temi4fash,lamasta, charlyg1, anas09, hananhezron, nnamdiosu
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
I always love to be present where saints in Christ are gathered.......
I started feeling the PRESENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT in my life when I was younger around either 9 or 10. I remember one night my mum was cooking at the passage of our house and am inside our room sleeping on the long chair expecting my mum to call me anytime to bring something or whatever she needs inside, so as I just relax on this chair I notice that PHCN were just flashing light i.e on and off as they use to do so this continued for some time something just told me immediately to read Psalm 24 as I was reading this Psalm at the middle I began to say LET THE LIGHT ON AND NEVER GO OFF AGAIN and immediately its asive my voice was heard by the officer in the control room of PHCN and the controller on the light immediately swithched on the light and the light did not go off again throughout that night.....Never knew my Mum was experiencing what I was doing as I look at her face she began to smile and call me Pastor for the first time.
Also remember this day sometime last year or early this year can`t really recall there was this friend of mine that came to my place to stay cos He want to write post utme in my school after he came 2 of his friends later joined him in my house together we were four, so the morning we were to go to school together so they can go and write there post utme exam as we were about to leave the room the HOLY SPIRIT just told me to PROPHESY into there life concerning the admission they were seeking for as the Holy Spirit directed immediately I called them to enter the room again and I slam the door and told one of them to lead in praise and worship after that I led them into personal prayer before I now prayed together with them and then PROPHESIED that all of them will get that admission and this year will not pass them they all shouted AMEN and we left off....
After I slammed my door and padlocked it 20 metre from where I stay I just noticed one of them picked up his phone to check the school he had earlier written post utme to see if he was admitted low and behold he saw his name on the merit list and immediately he bust out into laughter and praise and his second too that they came together too checked his own too he too was admitted in the same school (EKSU) to study INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY so the JOY they had made them to not take the post utme of my sch they came for serious again even though they did the exam but this my friend was feeling a bit afraid and intimidated and I told him that my school will admit him when they release the list of successful candidate and lo and behold he was admitted he too into INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY and me too that HOLY SPIRIT told to PROPHESY into there life am studying INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY after everything I keep thanking God for his Holy Spirit in my life though it has not been easy but God has been FAITHFUL......
PLS BRETHREN NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.......
IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU ARE NOT INFLUENCING OTHERS AROUND YOU YOU HAVE NOT STARTED THE WORK AT ALL COS WHERE I STAY PRESENTLY I TURNED EVERYBODY IN MY HOUSE TO SINGERS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HEAR WHEN I SING AND PRAISE GOD AND IT ROB OFF ON THEM THAT I TELL MYSELF EVERYDAY TO BE CAREFUL COS AM IMPACTING LIFE POSITIVELY WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING LIKEWISE WE THAT ARE HERE TOO WE ARE TOUCHING LIVES.....BRO CHARLYG1, OYELUDE, ANAS09 DAZZLE101 AND OTHER KEEP THE FLAG FLYING WE HAVE OVERCOME IN THE NAME OF JESUS....

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Generals03:

1. Gal 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Galatians, etc.

How can a christain expel completely/deal with all or any of these works of the flesh still manisfested in his/her life? Are there in all cases (or only some?) spirits behind these habits that should be dealt with?

I believe the goal of every believer is to be spotless and free of blemishes both in charater, thought and words.

2. What are your views on this issue of using attachments, jewelries, make up, etc by christain ladies as regard requirements for excelling in spiritual warfare and making heaven.
Thanks and God bless.

Personnally, i have nothing against these IF THEY ARE DONE MODESTLY AND IN GOOD TASTE.
Do i wear jewels or attachments or extensions? No

why? cos i'm a nappy head grin(no relaxer) and i love it ; It makes me feel "authentic" and "undisguised"
For some reason, whenever i think of adding some extensions on my hair like wearing braids for a "change", somehow my body just feels kind of uncomfortable and there is this inner conflict; Dn't really know why cos i appreciate some interesting hairdos with extensions and even weaves. So i just do without them and do my research on natural hairstyles grin
Guess it's just me.

MODESTY is the key. It's just unfortunate we christians tend to abuse God's grace in the name of "Jesus loves me just the way i am "
And these things do not make you beautiful per se. They just make you look good. The book of Corinthians describes/reveals true, timeless beauty.

HOWEVER, human hair is a no no to me. Why? when u carry someone's hair, u carry that person's spirit and DNA. Plus whatchu doin' with someone else's hair on your head, unlesss u tell me you are on chemo?
If the men started weaving white men's hair on their heads and on their beards , won't u find them ridiculous? Plus, i have seen dramatic deliverances where this hair had to be cut off first before the tormented person involved could be delivered.

Let me tell you something i experienced:
A few weeks ago, i went to see my hairdresser, who was fixing long braids on a teen girl. The girl brought her mother's used extensions. Her mom used the extensions on her head, when she loosened her hair, gave her extensions to her daughter to use. Probably, mama didn't want to spend money to buy a new packet of extensions.

Because i wanted the hairdresser to finish quickly , i helped her with the strands. Picked one strand after the other for her . Something strange happened, my hands started having an uneasy feelling. it was so uncofortable. I fellt like cuttings my hands off my body because the feeling was so uncomfortable. It was like like the rest of my body rejected my hands.Just like when a foreign object is added into your body. At first your body fights it.
Something just confirmed in my mind "when you carry someone's hair or even extensions used by someone else on your head, you carry that person's spirit". I rushed home and had to throughly anoint my hands and pray before that sensation left.

Me, touching another person's hair or extensions carelessly, again i think twice. Hairdressers are brave, sha undecided

AT THE END OF THE DAY, CONSULT THE HOLY SPIRIT. HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN WORK FOR YOU AND WHAT CAN UPSET YOUR WALK WITH THE LORD. ASK FOR WISDOM WITH THE SINCERE INTENTION TO LEARN AND YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER IN ACCORD WITH HIS WILL FOR YOU.
Hope that helps

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Generals03:

Thanks and God bless.

Firstly I will reason like a normal scientist and then enter the christian perspective. Bro when you discover a lot of ants in your house what will you do to drive them away? If you resort to be killing the ants with pesticide, insecticide or whatever you will discover that they keep increasing, but when you stand to analyse the pheromones that trigger the information and communication of the ants that cause them to be increasing in your house to be sugar present somewhere in your room what will you do that moment you stop the use of all chemical spray and then try to remove the sugars that have triggered the ants pheromones and when you clear and clean off the sugars you will discover that the ants naturally will disappear....
How does this analysis up there translate into christian life? Majority of all christians today we are suffering because of 2 things which are IGNORANCE (HOSEA 4 V 6), ABILITY TO BE GENUINELY BORN AGAIN.....
IGNORANCE of so many christians have gave the devil permission to steal there destiny away from them which allow them to be experiencing spritual problems of one sort to the other and how has this ignorance led to this; everything we need to know and do to be PERFECT BEFORE GOD as Mat 5 vs 48 said is written in the HOLY BIBLE and it is in this Bible Jesus said in Jn 8 vs 36 If the Son sets You free then You are FREE INDEED from LUSTS OF THE FLESH, WRATH, ANGER, LASCIVOUSNESS, IDOLATRY, WITCHCRAFT ETC If you read Psalms 32 vs 8 God told David "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you" with this response of God to a believer do you think that the believer will be controlled by the flesh when the Holy Spirit of God is there to guide you and counsel you everyday of your life? I don`t think so.
Secondly ability to be genuinely born again when you are GENUINELY BORN AGAIN naturally you will know that some things are not edifying to the Glory of God. MAKE UPS, ATTACHMENTS, LIPSTICKS etc to me are not sins but it is the motives for using them that determines if it is sin or not when a lady want to seduce a man she will use all the listed above and if another lady want to give a sermon she may use all the listed above too just to look presentable to the congregation, but the difference will be clear from the lady that uses hers to seduce and the other that uses hers to the GLORY OF GOD? That differentiate a believer from the world.
Hope that little response of mine answers your question? Others will contribute.
With HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE THE FLESH AND ALL ITS WORKS ARE NOTHING

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Generals03:

For a christian to actually be able to win the battle of the flesh:

We must first and foremost seek for God grace, Because without grace we can do nothing.

We must not walk in the midst of the ungodly, We must know where we go, who will mix with and the likes. Because, Bad manners corrupt good ones.

We must work on ourselves to become better persons.

We must be open to corrections and never see ourselves as all in all.

Constant work and fellowship with God

Now, if you don all these and its still there then you need to get filled with the holy ghost.

If you filled with the holy ghost and you still have one or two or more in your life, then i can categorically tell you, the case is a deliverance.

Generals03:

Thanks and God bless.

For these personally, I dont like any form of attachment and the likes. I prefer the whole natural thingy.

For making heaven, I cant say but i believe as Sis hananhezron has said Modesty is key.

For Spiritual warfare, Attachment especially on deliverance ground is not allowed, I have heard cases where a spirit or a demon will be refusing leave but once the attachment is loosed, the deliverance get complete. Sometimes it is not that these materials are bad but we cannot ascertain the content or raw materials in which they been made from.

I have gone through a popular market and seen some funny looking teddy bears on display on the street and the holy spirit ministered to me loud and clear and said these things are idols, any home in which these enters a ladder has just be made available.

Some would say it is a thing of the mind but what i have seen worked over time is no coincidence but what actually happens.

For a victorious warfare and to avoid repeated problems, I believe it should not be used.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Generals03:

Thanks and God bless.

1. sir, the truth is while we are still living this physical body, there will be many battles in, on, about our flesh we will have to fight everyday. Now apostle paul didnt mean that born again Christians who displayed such have lost their salvation, but rather, we should work constantly to put off the old man (who manifests all these bad characters). So in essence, every day, those works of the flesh should be reducing more and more in our lives and the fruit of the spirit should increase more and more.
To completely deal with them, means constant praying and watching, avoiding avenues of temptation e.t.c
Yes, the goal of the believe is to be completely free but note that its an ongoing process. Just identify ur weak spots, ask God for grace and work on them.

2. Now the second question. This requires wisdom and understanding from both the reader of this post and the person answering it (me) smiley. Now, over the time, God has shown me, that Christians are at different levels of obedience, sanctification, love or devotion to him. e.g when i gave my life to christ, i still kept 'some' of my worldly musics. but Godgently and loving convienced me that i didnt need them. Now by his grace im done with them. (ocasionally that very nice circular song comes up andim tempted to hum or sing some lines. But he genlty re reminds me that, SON,HAVEN'T WE PASSED THIS STAGE OF LISTENING OR ENJOYING SUCH MUSIC?' then i apologise andmake away with it. Likewise for our ladies, the issue of attachments and co is highly sensitive. Granted that many of us had had revelations from God about how these things weaken the spiritual life of the user, we should imagine for a second that we are better or more holy than the ladies that wear such.

To answer your question sir, the use of such can weaken ones spiritual life becos along time they tend to stand as idols to the users in the sight of God. some ladies treasure these attachments and co more than God. Thus it has served as a stumbling block to their spiritual growth.
In a revelation i had, i was like the leader of a prayer group. An occultic man had declared war on us. I gathered the prayer warriors with me and we were marching off boldly to confront him. Now in our group some ladies wearing such also joined us. But i got some wisdom from God in the dream and told them to instead stay behind and be praying for the rest of us. Now in my dream, in the spirit, i knew they were Christians were all right and were serving God but in the dream i was made to understand that they would weaken or dilute our spiritual power. That's why i said wisdom was needed to understand such an answer or question.
But in summary, let me put it this way. THE CLOSER YOU GET TO GOD,THE MORE REAL AND NATURAL YOU BECOME. BOTH IN CHARACTER (NO FALSE HUMILITY, ATTENTION SEEKING,SEDUCTIVE DISTRACTION ), IN DRESSING (NO MORE SEDUCTIVE DRESSINGS, SELF SEEKING OUTFITS ETC). That is my humble perspective which may be wrong. I stand to be corrected as always

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Generals03:

Thanks and God bless.

Goodday brother. On both issues, i will recommend a good book by watchman nee titled "the breaking of the outerman and release of the spirit" .
For d first issue, even if an evil spirit is involved, an individual still has to exercise willingness to b free. The sacrifice for our freedom has been paid so its left for us to tap from it. The flesh continually wars against the spirit, if d spirit is famished, d flesh dominates, if d flesh is famished (by not giving it everything it desires) d spirit become dominant.
Yeah you are correct about d goal of believers being to b free from all blemish. According to paul letter to Timothy, d criteria for one to b a vessel of honor is purity. One will av thought d vessels of honor in d great house were those made of Gold but dis was wat He said "if a man therefore CLEANSE HIMSELF from all this, he shall be a vessel unto honor, fit for the master use and prepared unto every good work.".

For ur second question on use of attachment nd all dat, legality isn't good for Christian growth, but how ever, d Bible said " Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
   But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price"
So emphasis should be on d building of our inner man. Our worth nd beauty shouldn't be determined by our appearance outwardly but on dat of the inward man. The real man.lets spend more time decorating the man dat is eternal dan spent on d man who will end up eaten by worms, maggot nd microorganisms. Moderation should be d watchword.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just like attachments and jewelries, the same goes for hair coverings.

You'll not see me debating over headties and such cos i've learnt to rely on the Spirit when it comes to what i do not understand and He has always advised me to walk on His pace. And i do not force my convictions on pple's throats.

It's amazing how an ordinary piece of cloth can have such a huge effect in the Spirit realm.

Permit me testify on that:

At the beginning of my christian walk, i hated anything that touched my head. I didn't hate headscarves, i LOATHED them. Literally. With all my energy, i hated these coverings. Plus, i thought they made me look stupid and they made my head itch!!! In my local assembly, it was a MUST to have your hair covered during worship.
I couldn't wait to take the nonsense grin (chai lol) off at the end of every Sunday service or Bible class. It was such a relief!!!
At one point, i wore the same bandana (i opted for bandanas cos they were like handkerchiefs) for a whole year or maybe two grin! Yes, it was that bad. Because i didn't stand the idea of having another "covering" in my possesion.

It went on like this for a couple of years; Finally i was left alone to do what i wanted with my head. No problem in my faith whatsoever and i was like[i] "abeg why were these people even disturbing me with this? As long as God answers my prayers"[/i]. God Himself never told me anything about it, not a peep. Nothing. I carried on with my life and i had become terribly lukewarm. At one point i even backslided due to a couple of things which shocked my faith and made me question God.
When i decided to rededicate myself two-three years later, certain things began to change by themselves. At one point, when i would see Fulani, Arab and indian women pass by me, for some reason i would turn and stare and stare at heir hairscarves and veils . It was the same even with some "covered" [/i]daughters of the Lord. Before that, i never gave a hoot. I even found these veils ridiculous and imprisoning. I don't know what made me stare at them like that.

I was staring at myself in front of the mirror (don't remember why) one day and for some reason i turned and looked at my bed. A little bed sheet that was coincidentally folded there (who even folded it there sef?) was also[i] [i]"staring"
[/i]at me grin grin That's the impression i got ...

i went up to my bed, picked it up, unfolded it and put it on top of my head. It even covered half of my body.

IMMEDIATELY, i felt something come down gently on me. It envelopped me and it felt so warm. Mind you, that bedsheet was COLD, i don't know where the warmth came from. It was so reassuring. i went to the mirror to see what it was and wow i saw the most beautiful version of myself. I opened my eyes wide and said "Na so i fine like this?". I just stood there staring at myself until that warm sensation left, but the feeling of peace remained . And my face became "normal" again angry

Eiii, now i dey tie hair o.I wear veil. (Not used to tied headscarves yet) It's a MUST during private time. During public worship, it's optional. Sometimes i do, sometimes i don't. I'm glad God gave me this option. No option during private worship time, especially when it comes to warfare. YOU COVER THAT HAIR!!! If i had to cover hair all the time , i don't think i would have survived. But i think i'm gradually getting there....
When i sleep at night i pull the bedsheet over my head. I have really large bedsheets and it suits me just fine. I feel "guarded" somehow, like angels by your side picking your prayers and flying up to God to deposit them.

Oh yes, no more itch on my head grin grin grin

BUT I LOOOOVE trousers though....

Chai, see epistle on top bedsheet wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
HananHezron:
Just like attachments and jewelries, the same goes for hair coverings.

You'll not see me debating over headties and such cos i've learnt to rely on the Spirit when it comes to what i do not understand and He has always advised me to walk on His pace. And i do not force my convictions on pple's throats.

It's amazing how an ordinary piece of cloth can have such a huge effect in the Spirit realm.

Permit me testify on that:

At the beginning of my christian walk, i hated anything that touched my head. I didn't hate headscarves, i LOATHED them. Literally. With all my energy, i hated these coverings. Plus, i thought they made me look stupid and they made my head itch!!! In my local assembly, it was a MUST to have your hair covered during worship.
I couldn't wait to take the nonsense grin (chai lol) off at the end of every Sunday service or Bible class. It was such a relief!!!
At one point, i wore the same bandana (i opted for bandanas cos they were like handkerchiefs) for a whole year or maybe two grin! Yes, it was that bad. Because i didn't stand the idea of having another "covering" in my possesion.

It went on like this for a couple of years; Finally i was left alone to do what i wanted with my head. No problem in my faith whatsoever and i was like[i] "abeg why were these people even disturbing me with this? As long as God answers my prayers"[/i]. God Himself never told me anything about it, not a peep. Nothing. I carried on with my life and i had become terribly lukewarm. At one point i even backslided due to a couple of things which shocked my faith and made me question God.
When i decided to rededicate myself two-three years later, certain things began to change by themselves. At one point, when i would see Fulani, Arab and indian women pass by me, for some reason i would turn and stare and stare. It was the same even with some daughters of the Lord. Before that, i never gave a hoot. I even found it ridiculous and imprisoning. I don't know what made me stare at them like that.

I was staring at myself in front of the mirror (don't remember why) one day and for some reason i turned and looked at my bed. A little bed sheet that was coincidentally folded there (who even folded it there sef?) was also[i] "staring" [/i]at me grin grin That's the impression i got ...

i went up to my bed, picked it up, unfolded it and put it on top of my head. It even covered half of my body.

IMMEDIATELY, i felt something come down gently on me. It envelopped me and it felt so warm. Mind you, that bedsheet was COLD, i don't know where the warmth came from. It was so reassuring. i went to the mirror to see what it was and wow i saw the most beautiful version of myself. I opened my eyes wide and said "Na so i fine like this?". I just stood there staring at myself until that warm sensation left, but the feeling of peace remained . And my face became "normal" again angry

Eiii, now i dey tie hair o. It's a must during private time. During public worship, it's optional. Sometimes i do, sometimes i don't. I'm glad God gave me this option. No option during private worship time, especially when it comes to warfare. YOU COVER THAT HAIR!!! If i had to cover hair all the , i don't think i would have survived. But i think i'm gradually getting there....
When i sleep at night i pull the bedsheet over my head. I have really large bedsheets and it suits me just fine. I feel "guarded" somehow, like angels by your side picking your prayers and flying up to God to deposit them.

Oh yes, no more itch on my head grin grin grin

BUT I LOOOOVE trousers though....

Chai, see epistle on top bedsheet wink wink wink

I dont like comment on issues of head ties and the likes because it causes un-necessary tension and bad blood so i avoid it like a plague.

But great comment you have there.

am sure you would give away the trousers pretty soon

More anointing

By the way Sis Anas09.. How you feeling today?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
temi4fash:

I dont like comment on issues of head ties and the likes because it causes un-necessary tension and bad blood so i avoid it like a plague.

But great comment you have there.

am sure you would give away the trousers pretty soon

More anointing

By the way Sis Anas09.. How you feeling today?

PLEASE, BEFORE THIS "COVERING"ISSUE BECOMES A DEBATE HERE,
I WAS JUST NARRATING A PERSONAL TESTIMONY!!!!

IF SOMEONE FEELS BLESSED, PRAISE THE LORD.
IF YOU WANT TO START AN ARGUING MATCH, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

I REPEAT, IT IS A TESTIMONY REGARDING THE STAGES OF MY WALK WITH THE LORD.

I can't wait to read from others' experiences. Please send your testimonies. No testimony is "too small"
Someone is waiting for your testimont to make his/her day.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
PLEASE, BEFORE THIS [i]"COVERING"[/i]ISSUE BECOMES A NATIONAL DEBATE HERE,

IF YOU WANT TO START AN ARGUING/QUARRELLING COMPETITION, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. shocked

I can't wait to read from others' experiences. Please send your testimonies. No testimony is "too small"
Someone is waiting for your testimony to make his/her day.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=HananHezron post=47939602][/quote]
Bros, am feeling fine oo. I no get power to argue dogmas

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
lemme go and prepare tea against pages 140 & 141... meanwhile... Viewing this topic: JMG1 , abisola192 ( f), Anas09
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
oyeludef:

More grace sis. His grace is sufficient for us. according to 1cor4:2, it is required dat a steward be found faithful. D most important thing is dat we be faithful in every of our calling
Continues Grace. The Holy Spirit never grows old. His grace is ever new.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lamasta:
I always love to be present where saints in Christ are gathered.......
I started feeling the PRESENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT in my life when I was younger around either 9 or 10. I remember one night my mum was cooking at the passage of our house and am inside our room sleeping on the long chair expecting my mum to call me anytime to bring something or whatever she needs inside, so as I just relax on this chair I notice that PHCN were just flashing light i.e on and off as they use to do so this continued for some time something just told me immediately to read Psalm 24 as I was reading this Psalm at the middle I began to say LET THE LIGHT ON AND NEVER GO OFF AGAIN and immediately its asive my voice was heard by the officer in the control room of PHCN and the controller on the light immediately swithched on the light and the light did not go off again throughout that night.....Never knew my Mum was experiencing what I was doing as I look at her face she began to smile and call me Pastor for the first time.
Also remember this day sometime last year or early this year can`t really recall there was this friend of mine that came to my place to stay cos He want to write post utme in my school after he came 2 of his friends later joined him in my house together we were four, so the morning we were to go to school together so they can go and write there post utme exam as we were about to leave the room the HOLY SPIRIT just told me to PROPHESY into there life concerning the admission they were seeking for as the Holy Spirit directed immediately I called them to enter the room again and I slam the door and told one of them to lead in praise and worship after that I led them into personal prayer before I now prayed together with them and then PROPHESIED that all of them will get that admission and this year will not pass them they all shouted AMEN and we left off....
After I slammed my door and padlocked it 20 metre from where I stay I just noticed one of them picked up his phone to check the school he had earlier written post utme to see if he was admitted low and behold he saw his name on the merit list and immediately he bust out into laughter and praise and his second too that they came together too checked his own too he too was admitted in the same school (EKSU) to study INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY so the JOY they had made them to not take the post utme of my sch they came for serious again even though they did the exam but this my friend was feeling a bit afraid and intimidated and I told him that my school will admit him when they release the list of successful candidate and lo and behold he was admitted he too into INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY and me too that HOLY SPIRIT told to PROPHESY into there life am studying INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY after everything I keep thanking God for his Holy Spirit in my life though it has not been easy but God has been FAITHFUL......
PLS BRETHREN NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.......
IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU ARE NOT INFLUENCING OTHERS AROUND YOU YOU HAVE NOT STARTED THE WORK AT ALL COS WHERE I STAY PRESENTLY I TURNED EVERYBODY IN MY HOUSE TO SINGERS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HEAR WHEN I SING AND PRAISE GOD AND IT ROB OFF ON THEM THAT I TELL MYSELF EVERYDAY TO BE CAREFUL COS AM IMPACTING LIFE POSITIVELY WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING LIKEWISE WE THAT ARE HERE TOO WE ARE TOUCHING LIVES.....BRO CHARLYG1, OYELUDE, ANAS09 DAZZLE101 AND OTHER KEEP THE FLAG FLYING WE HAVE OVERCOME IN THE NAME OF JESUS....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
sonofthunder:
lemme go and prepare tea against pages 140 & 141...
meanwhile... Viewing this topic: JMG1 ,
abisola192 ( f), Anas09
I first youuu. I have my tea here. Lipton, no sugar, no milk.
Brethren. I need prayers. Am addicted to Lipton tea. It's bad. I can't go without taking Lipton, first and last thing in a day.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
HananHezron:

Sister...not ma grin grin grin

chai, some of you... grin grin grin
I think the -Hezron in your moniker does the confusion... this is my belated welcome sister.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

I first youuu. I have my tea here. Lipton, no sugar, no milk.
Brethren. I need prayers. Am addicted to Lipton tea. It's bad. I can't go without taking Lipton, first and last thing in a day.
His grace is sufficient unto you... Lol.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:
Guys, I have this tingling in the middle of my left palm steadily. Like it doesn't stop. Sometimes it's itchy, and other times, like ticking. Sometimes like a very faint electric shock. It's always there. It's here right now.
Bro Charles, what could this mean?
Where's my brother Superior1?
Bro Oyeludef.
Nnamdiosu.

Hello Analice..
This faint tingling on your palm could be anything. When does it actually occur?

I sometimes have this faint tingling on my palm when i'm engaged in warfare prayers. Sometimes as I pray, God would open my eyes on the spot and show me what's going on in the kingdom of darkness as I pray. This tingling on my hand will now become very warm as I grew deeper in prayers.

Sometimes it occurs on my left leg. It gets very warm as I pray deeper. It doesn't occur all the time though, and it goes away as soon as I stop praying.
I can never know what yours is exactly. Overtime you'll get to know for yourself.

My father usually had this warm tingling on his palm whenever a huge profit(money) was about to come into his business. And it always happened that the same week, he would receive a huge business contract.

So it could be anything dear.. It could be a spiritual gift related to healing. It could be that something good/bad is going on at that time etc.

But take it up unto the Lord and overtime you will discover what this sign means.

God bless you dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Generals03:

Thanks and God bless.

1. Total dependence on the help of the Holy Spirit. Ask yourself. Jesus says, the Holy Spirit is your helper. What does he help you do? Find out the ways he helps you.
2. Willingness to depart from sin. Hate it.
When I watched the film "The War Room", amongst many things I discovered was the "Weapons of Satan"
(I will post something on that soon). You can't expect to win against Satan when you are using his weapons to fight him.
3. Stop helping Satan to win this war against you. When you know what u shd do but don't do it, you are working against yourself.
4. Consciously make effort to work away.
As this year began, I sat down and sifted through my friends, what kind of stuff or discussions go on while with them? "Men, Money, Averies. Fashion, am not saying these things are bad, but check well.
5. My mind is very important. Three of us are fighting to control it. God, Satan, and Me.
Who I choose to give it to will matter very much.

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs:4:23

This battle is the battle you'll fight till you die.
Just remember this. Righteousness is not the absence of sin, but the DESPERATION to pls God.
What this means is that, you could be caught off guard, and you fall, dont enjoy it. (sin is sweet) stolen water is sweet.
Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.
Proverbs:9:17. But don't enjoy it. Get up repent, sincerely ask for forgiveness, dust off and keep moving.

Get these books. Holy Spirit my senior Partner, by David Yongi Cho, and How To Be Led by the Holy Spirit. By Kenneth E. Hagen. They will help u.

It's like this... Where your Treasure is, Your heart will be there.
Who has your heart? Christ has mine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
oyeludef:
Hi sis anas09, check d image below. It was one of ur post on dis thread nd i requested permission to share which you gave me. One of persons i shared with was d editor of her fellowship magazine she added it into d mag sent me a copy of it.
Keep on d good work cos we don't know how far our contributions here will go nd lives dat will b blessed.

Good work Oyeludef. I'm really happy cheesy
May God shine His Light upon you and bless you as He blessed Abraham.

@Anas09.. Nice one dear. You see, you never know how many lives you're touching out there by just participating here.
God will use your testimony to set many captives free and you shall go places for Him.

God bless you guys wink

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:32am On Jul 28, 2016
CharlyG1:

@Anas09.. Nice one dear. You see, you never know how many lives you're touching out there by just participating here.
God will use your testimony to set many captives free and you shall go places for Him.

God bless you guys wink
thanks bro. May He bless you too and all those who have been participating on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2016
sonofthunder:

I think the -Hezron in your moniker does the confusion... this is my belated welcome sister.

Tenk youuuuu cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2016
ATTACK ALERT. Mehn, someone threatened me this night over this Nairaland Post!!!
I am even suprised i still saw my account here this morning.
It read: NAIRALAND ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED. I will expantiate
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2016
CharlyG1:

God bless you guys wink

In my native Charlie's Angels voice:

Good morning Charleeee
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2016
sonofthunder:

I always thought if God gives me a son , i'll call him Hezron. Don't why i find that name so endearing and solid at the same time
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2016
HananHezron:
ATTACK ALERT. Mehn, someone threatened me this night over this Nairaland Post!!!
I am even suprised i still saw my account here this morning.
It read: NAIRALAND ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED. I will expantiate

Lol..

Threaten because of say..

Deactivating your account because of a threat, Please refuse to be intimidated.

HananHezron:
PLEASE, BEFORE THIS [i]"COVERING"[/i]ISSUE BECOMES A NATIONAL DEBATE HERE,
IF YOU WANT TO START AN ARGUING/QUARRELLING COMPETITION, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. shocked
Someone is waiting for your testimony to make his/her day.

Sorry you misinterpreted me.

All well and good then.

Do have great day
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Like i said something happened to me this night. This thing we are doing here....people are not happy about it, whether in the physical or in the spiritual realm. I believe some people are afraid to participate cos they must have received threats in one way or the other. I repeat,

DO NOT UNDER-ESTIMATE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. SOME DESTINIES HERE HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOREVER.

It's going to be long, so be patient please

Yesterday evening, i felt unusually tired. Heaviness came upon me. It was barely seven pm and i was already feeling drowsy. I only had the strength to take a quick bath, anoint the house very fast and read a few bible passages and i tried to pray. I'm not even sure i went half-way i fell asleep. Deep, deep sleep.

Before i proceed, I would like to confirm the interpretation of bro CHARLY G1 gave to one dream i narrated to him here on NL to be true. He insisted amongst others that i'll have to go thru a lot of Spiritual Warfare and it is so true! IT HAPPENED TO ME THIS NIGHT!!!

It was so clear, i thought i was in another world actually. I could feel things physically while sleeping.

In the dream i had this night, I found myself in our old neighbourhood; My family had lived there for about 13 years before we moved to another one. I was inside a taxi cab and decided to be driven around the place. Nostalgic things...

Before i knew what happened, brothers and sisters, i found myself again that war-torn country i saw in my first dream narrated to brother Charly G1. The same decor, the same desolation. FRom nowhere, a band of people looking like mercenaries, dressed in black military attires with hooded faces sprung up. Have you ever seen SWAT guys, their weapons and how they look like? That's exactly what i saw.

"Get out of the car!" someone just brutally opened the door of the car and dragged me out. Looks like one of them even hit me on the back with his kalachnikov. Mehn they dragged me on the ground and threw me into one of those horrid houses i saw in my previous dream.

Then some huge SWAT guy made his way towards me. His face was covered with a hood; i could only see his eyes. He looked like their leader.
He held me tight by the collar and lifted me off the ground. Looked at me menacingly and asked:

WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN? SWAT dude was probably referring to the baby i found in the toilet and the picture of the sad child.
I didn't answer.

He shouted:
WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN? I WANT THOSE CHILDREN!!! YOU HAVE TWO CHILDREN DON'T YOU

Mehn, he pressed my left arm hard. (My left shoulder even hurt slightly this morning when i woke up.)

Now he really yelled:
I WANT THOSE CHILDREN!!! GIMME THE CHILDREN!!! YOU WANT TO TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THESE CHILDREN ARE?!

The guy became hysterical. I still remained quiet while he held me by the neck and was hanging in the air.
What baffled me was the fact i felt so quiet and peaceful inside despite being choked. Not once throughout this dream i was afraid. Not scared at all.

Dude swung me on the floor and said in a dangerously soft voice
"Oh well, since you do not want to tell me, you will remain here". He smiled, and said "Be my guest". Then banged the door behind him while he and his SWAT team left.

While i was figuring out all alone how to get out of that place, my eyes were drawn to one flat screen on one of the walls. That is where i read:
NAIRALAND ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED. I rushed to pick my phone in my bag to make a call, no network. Mind you, these guys left me with all my things.

Somebody then opened the door; one of the lower rank SWAT officers. He had a very libidinous aura around him. He closed the door behind him, winked and said lustfully "Fine girl, i'll let you go, if you let me sleep with you. I have already prepared a bed. I go enjoy you well well when oga will go on mission" . I just looked straight at him from a distance.

At once, the door swung open violently. It was "oga SWAT " himself; the one who was raving after the children. Dude was not angry this time, he was fuming.
He grabbed that officer and pummeled him so violently. The officer begged and pleaded saying "he will not do it again"
I TOLD YOU THIS ONE WAS FOR ME!!! WHO SENT YOU HERE SHE IS FOR ME!!!

Have you ever seen military men fight inside barracks? That's how it was.

He gave a huge kick to his officer which sent him flying out of the door.
While he was going towards the door , without turning round he said " You see how much i like u? I'll organise a huge party for you. I can give you all u want , but you tell me where the children are". Still i said nothing

INSTANTLY, that dirty room turned into a huge ballroom/dancefloor. You see naija videos shot in South Africa with a lot a girls, big boys and champagne flowing? Exactly. I even thought i was in one of Davido's videos grin grin grin
I was only there watching while people were dancing frantically and drinking champagne. I only noticed one girl with the shortest skirt who looked quite irritated and sad . She said "I'm tired of all this. I want something else. I don't want this anymore, i want something else". Immediately she said these words, the ballroom turned back into the dirty room where i was locked. "Well, the children?" asked SWAT. Still said nothing. He quietly said "ok" , closed the door behind him and left .

This time i really got fed up. I said "I am leaving this place". That's the only time i spoke throughout this dream
Brethren i stood up AND WALKED RIGHT THROUGH THE CLOSED DOOR. Just like that!!!

Walked through the dirty soot-filled corridors, i even crossed a kitchen where some strange women where cooking in one huge pot and i found myself out of that desolate place in the open country. Chai, fresh air!!!

A lovely woman was waiting for me. That's the impression i got when i saw her. She just smiled, extended her hand to me. i held it and she simply said "Let's run" Mehn that woman ran so fast, it's like our feet did not touch the ground because the speed was something else.

We reached a very nice looking place with white buildings and cute lawns. The houses looked like embassies. Yes, embassies. What struck me was the fact that these embassies were all empty. NO AMBASSADOR NOR ANY OFFICIAL IN SIGHT. NOT EVEN ONE. FLAGS WERE DOWN!!

From nowhere , SWAT guy sprung up; this time his unform was torn,all dirty he was breathing heavily, carried a gun and had no mask this time. He had a face of a desperate teen.
He growled "I have nothing to lose now. Follow me or i shoot!!".

Something suprising happened. The woman beside me did nothing. She just took two steps away from me and watched the scenario, as if she wanted to see what i will do.
So we were three of us: SWAT guy on my left pointing his gun at me, the woman at the right, watching to see what i will do, and me in the middle. All 3 of us were sorrounded by empty embassies.

I Took two steps towards the direction of the woman, who smiled and held her hand. Immediately, SWAT guy pressed the trigger and i heard a gunshot . It was like someone punched me on the chin.
I don't what happened next. I just SWAT guy raise his eyes to the sky. His face was so filled with fright that he threw his weapon and ran. The woman didn't seem o mind ; she urged me more "Get up, get up, run"; took my hand, we zoomed through a smooth slope, a thick forest and climbed a rugged hill.

I found myself in my old neighbourhood again. And behold, bros Charly G1, the "Clearance" cab driver i saw in my first dream when i was in that war-torn country was there waiting for me!!! He even remembered me cheesy

The woman pushed me inside the cab and slammed the door without even saying goodbye ; the taxi driver took off immediately ; I heard a gentle male voice say sternly:
"Take her home!"

As i turned round to take a last look at my old neighbourhood, it was gradually fading.

And i woke up with a hurt chin and an aching shoulder.

Sorry for the book of Chronicles; i had to narrate all this quickly because this morning, i started having memory lapses;

Please do not forget to pray before u sleep. Very important.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
temi4fash:

Lol..

Threaten because of say..

Deactivating your account because of a threat, Please refuse to be intimidated.

Sorry you misinterpreted me.

All well and good then.

lol it wasn't for you.... grin grin grin
It was for those who will feel the need to use my testmony to scatter the harmony here.

Do have great day

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: NiRfreak(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.