Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807634 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by abisola192(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
HananHezron:
This for all the Saints here, the anonymous readers who are blessed by this thread and those who are yet to join us.

Read and bow/pray/sing/acknowledge/cry in worship

BEHOLD ALL THAT I AM

I AM:

-King of the Jews
-King of Israel
-King of all the Ages
-King of Heaven
-King of Glory

King of Kings
...and Lord of Lords

Ancient of Days
A Prophet before Moses
A priest before Melchizedek
A champion like Joshua
An offering in place of Isaac
A King from the line of David
A wise counselor above Solomon
A beloved/rejected/exalted son like Joseph
and yet far more...

The Heavens declare My glory
and the firmament shows My handiwork

I was, I am, and I will always be
the First and the Last
the Alpha and the Omega

I am the first-fruits of them that slept

I am the I am that I am..
the voice of the burning bush

I am the Captain of the Lord's Host

I am the Conqueror of Jericho

I am enduringly strong
I am entirely sincere
I am eternally steadfast
I am immortally graceful
imperially powerful, impartially merciful

In Me dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily

I am the very God of the very God

I am your Kinsman Redeemer
and your Avenger of Blood

I am your City of Refuge
and your performing High Priest,
your personal Prophet
and your Reigning King

I am the Miracle of all the Ages
and the Superlative of all that is good

I have given you My Love Letter...

It was written in My blood
on a wooden cross
erected in Judea
2,000 years ago

I was crucified on a cross of wood yet
I made the hill on which it stood

By Me are all things made that are made
without Me was not anything made that was made

By Me all things are held together...

What held Me to that cross?
It wasn't the nails
It was the love for you that kept Me there

I was born of a woman
so that you could be born of My Father

I humbled Myself
so that you could be lifted up

I became a servant of all
so that you could be made joint-heirs with Me

I suffered rejection
so that you could become My friends

I denied Myself
so that you could freely receive all things

I gave Myself
so that you could be blessed in every way

I am available to the tempted and tried

I bless the young
and I cleanse the lepers

I defend the feeble
and deliver the captives

I discharge the debtors
and forgive the sinners

I franchise the meek
and guard the besieged

I heal the sick
and provide strength to the weak

I regard the aged
reward the diligent
serve the unfortunate
sympathize and I save...

My Office is manifold
and My Reign is righteous

My Promises are sure
goodness is limitless

My Light is matchless
and My grace is sufficient

My love never changes
and My mercy is everlasting

My yoke is easy and My burden is light

My Word is enough...

I am INDESCRIBABLE
INCOMPREHENSIBLE
IRRESISTIBLE
INVINCIBLE

The Heaven of Heavens cannot contain Me
Man cannot explain Me

Pharisees couldn't stand Me
but soon learned they couldn't stop Me

Pilate could find no fault in Me
the witnesses couldn't agree against Me
Herod couldn't kill Me
death could not handle Me

THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD ME

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND I WILL ALWAYS BE...

I had no predecessor and
I will have no successor

My name is the name above all names

At the sound of My name
every knee shall bow
and every tongue shall confess

I AM THE KING, THE POWER AND
THE GLORY...

FOREVER AND EVER, JESUS IS LORD!!!!

...AMEN!

This brought tears to my eyes... I just can't get why He loves me soo much despite all I have done.. I bow in reverence Lord..Halleluyah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by localrice: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hey charlieG1,analice and vooks, I need help.. I have done great bad things that I'm not proud of. I can feel that my life is not moving forward.. I need help before it's too late!! If I can get ur numbers or email, it would be great.. thanks!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
localrice:
Hey charlieG1,analice and vooks, I need help.. I have done great bad things that I'm not proud of. I can feel that my life is not moving forward.. I need help before it's too late!! If I can get ur numbers or email, it would be great.. thanks!

hi friend. we've all done stuffs that we aren't proud of. but that's the point. Jesus came to blank out all those stuffs and give us a fresh start. clean slate. its up to you to accept Jesus. do you have Jesus? I would sure love to introduce you to him. trust me.......he's ready to forgive, heal and re new you. Mail me if u wanna talk. remember its never late for a fresh start. trust me. I was once there. its well. amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hi Family,

How is everyone doing? I trust that God's eyes are ever watchful over us as He keeps His own pupil. I got to chatting with Bro Charles. He said to relay this message to the house, as it appears that he cannot make any posts and has been temporarily logged out of his account.

He attempted to share one of his posts with us. Just when he succeeded, the whole post got deleted. Again and again and again. This happened FOUR times. He said that mysteriously, the "reply" button disappeared. Just like that!

Like other members whose revelations, articles and what not have been life changing, it doesn't surprise me that some of us are facing challenges with our accounts. The devil has targets on our backs. For we are Dangerously effective, richly endowed, supernaturally torpedoed with messages, warnings, encouragement, upliftment that would spread the gospel and pound down the gates of hell. grin

Though I don't contribute a lot, Analice, Temi4fash, Oyeludef, Nnamdiosu, Hananhezron, Dazzle, CharlyG1, and others, I glean from y'all, and you guys inspire me a lot. You've impacted many lives. I thank God for you.

This platform is a dynamite. Holy Spirit inspired, and we're all divinely knitted by Abba's Ruach(Spirit, breath). He who began the good work will be faithful to complete it in you Philippians 1:6.

I pray the holy blood of the Lamb- Jesus Christ to keep you, your families, your doors, your cars, your jobs, your marriages, your prayers and answered prayers and the dispatched Angels. Let all the desires, conspiracies, missions and intentions and intentions of our adversary become frustrated. May every demonic arrow hurled at you never locate, but rather go back to sender. May God put you on the hearts of ppl to help you. I pray that whatever you touch shall be blessed and nothing less in Jesus name. I love you all. smiley

God bless you.

Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:08am On Aug 08, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Family,

How is everyone doing? I trust that God's eyes are ever watchful over us as He keeps His own pupil. I got to chatting with Bro Charles. He said to relay this message to the house, as it appears that he cannot make any posts and has been temporarily logged out of his account.

He attempted to share one of his posts with us. Just when he succeeded, the whole post got deleted. Again and again and again. This happened FOUR times. He said that mysteriously, the "reply" button disappeared. Just like that!

Like other members whose revelations, articles and what not have been life changing, it doesn't surprise me that some of us are facing challenges with our accounts. The devil has targets on our backs. For we are Dangerously effective, richly endowed, supernaturally torpedoed with messages, warnings, encouragement, upliftment that would spread the gospel and pound down the gates of hell. grin

Though I don't contribute a lot, Analice, Temi4fash, Oyeludef, Nnamdiosu, Hananhezron, Dazzle, CharlyG1, and others, I glean from y'all, and you guys inspire me a lot. You've impacted many lives. I thank God for you.

This platform is a dynamite. Holy Spirit inspired, and we're all divinely knitted by Abba's Ruach(Spirit, breath). He who began the good work will be faithful to complete it in you Philippians 1:6.

I pray the holy blood of the Lamb- Jesus Christ to keep you, your families, your doors, your cars, your jobs, your marriages, your prayers and answered prayers and the dispatched Angels. Let all the desires, conspiracies, missions and intentions and intentions of our adversary become frustrated. May every demonic arrow hurled at you never locate, but rather go back to sender. May God put you on the hearts of ppl to help you. I pray that whatever you touch shall be blessed and nothing less in Jesus name. I love you all. smiley

God bless you.

Shalom.

Hello bootseigal, But sincerely, i wonder wat is going on in nairaland dis days, dat was same thing dat made sis dazzle leave. It seems dis ppl no more hide their Satanic agenda. Lets just not give up as dis is a sign dat dis thread has been effective nd d devil is all jitters about it but therw is nothing dat can be done against d truth. Lets endeavor to contribute more here as we can now see d devil's scheme to frustrate us.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Recently God has been protecting me so much lately wen i call his name whenever im in danger i even saw a flash of light near my wardrobe after saving me from a nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Now i understand better why i was prompted a lot to pray this weekend...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2016
rahymat:
Recently God has been protecting me so much lately wen i call his name whenever im in danger i even saw a flash of light near my wardrobe after saving me from a nightmare
rahymat how r u doing dear? Its been a while u came here. God is so faithful to protect His own, d experience u shared d last time about hearing a voice, has it reoccured? Share ur recent experiences with us here.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2016
HananHezron:
Now i understand better why i was prompted a lot to pray this weekend...

You know something some people just like to tamper with fire....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Family,

God bless you.

Shalom.

Please send my regards to my GO brother Charles..

Tell him my prayers are with him and he should not be deterred, these thread has blessed alot of people and would still continue to do so. Tell him to brace up because it is written when the enemy comes like a ranging flood the lord would raise a standard against them, So i say that he should be courageous for victory is sure..

The ministry in his hands is greater than what any enemy can face or cant withstand so he should just sit back and see how God would make a mockery of them all.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2016
oyeludef:
rahymat how r u doing dear? Its been a while u came here. God is so faithful to protect His own, d experience u shared d last time about hearing a voice, has it reoccured? Share ur recent experiences with us here.
it hasn't recurred nd I've nt had any experiences apart from wat happened dis morning dat i just posted here.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
rahymat:
it hasn't recurred nd I've nt had any experiences apart from wat happened dis morning dat i just posted here.
Alright. I know God is at work and d end will be to His glory

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2016
Hello Family,

Hope we had a splendid weekend..

Mine was great....

The wickedness of the wicked in the world we live in so so deem high..

I was praying over the weekend and i remember one of my Father in the lord back in my school days he was a nice man to me and the last time i visited him, he had been attacked and it was just because of prayers he was not paralyzed or even dead..

Do you know that these man has spent to much and even travelled abroad for treatment, I prayed along with him that day and told him that all his well, that was last year.. Later that year, i was on the mountain for a personal retreat the lord said i should pray for him again so that i dont weep over him so that enemy does not end his life. I interceded and the lord took control, all these time i have not been communicating with him..

Then last weekend he just came to mind to pray for him again, then the lord said we shoud pray against power that want to reinforce and battle him again, that the enemy wants him dead at all cost, Una mehn i was so so so angry, who will these man have offended who wants to kill him, why would the enemy just want to destroy a man for no just cause, i pray about and called him last night

He said he was feeling very great and i was glad to hear from him and the spirit of the lord came upon me again and i told him, that powers that want to make him and exhibition of shame, powers that want to his end at all cost that they will die suddenly, they will come and beg him, because the time of mercy over them is over..

What am trying to say family, I might not biblical support for all for now, but one thing i know is this, These world is a battle field and only the bold, the merciless and the one is on the Lord side is sure of victory..

There are stages of battle in a Man life, There are battles you fight as a young man, there are ones you fight as a man, there are battles you fight as an old man, The day you stop fighting is the day you die..

The lord is telling riight now, that a guy is going to read these i am writing and you have been boxed to a corner, you have checked around, it seem you helpers have forgotten you, it seem that every door you knock, the door refuse to open, in short you are suffering from what i call all most there success syndrome, I speak to your life as an oracle of God, I combine the covenant of God upon my life with the cooperate one on these thread and speak to you life, where you have been experiencing rejection that smell from your life that chases away good things from you. I command by the power in the name of Jesus, you set free in the name of Jesus, I say you set free in the name of Jesus.. Listen to me friend, You once visited a false prophet and the guy rained incantation on you and you taught he was speaking in tongues, and that is what is cause of the stubborn problem you are facing now, I speak for it is written who is he that speaketh when the lord has not commanded, WHo is that sayeth when the lord has not sent him, I therefore cancel and send back to sender that incantation in the name of Jesus.. Before the end of these year the kind of testimony that would give your enemy heart failure, the kind of testimony that will make people ask you who is your God let us go and serve him together, Receive it now in the name of Jesus.. Receive it now in the name of Jesus...

The bible says from the days of John the baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force, You cant stop fighting, You cannot give up now, you are not married yet dont give up, it seem your promotion is not coming forth dont give up, You looking at your friend you graduated together, the guy has started using a Range rover and you are still use a leggedis benz dont give up your own is on the way, Just believe hold God to his word, take notice of your dreams and when you need to fast, fast when you need to command command, Dont be comfortable with the bottom.. Our God answers prayers na we no sabi how to call am.

That a man has money today does not mean he will have money in the next 30 years, I have seen first hand experience of a man who had lots of cash in his 20s and 30s and well he invested well and one day something happen and gradually he lost everything.. And the men that use to use him as a point of contact to pray those days are better than him now...

What am i saying that you rich today or comfortable is the more reason you should pray more so that you dont go back to days of drinking garri or cassava flakes. I remember back in my schools days my CGPA dropped from 3.86 to 2.64 within 3 semesters, the semester that broke the camels back was the semester i did 8 courses and had 6E, 1C and 1B. that semester i had 1.74 GPA. For the first time in my life i knew i was in trouble, But i had a reason to thank God you know why? of that 6E's, 5 out of them where 40 and the last one was 42, I can nevr forget that result, I thank God cos it was not a 39 if not eh, i would have an extra year guaranteed.. But God was faithful he did gave a narrow escape.. I saw that result i wept like a baby, Went to see my pastor told him, it was not normal, Did a 3 days dry fast and that was the first time i had an encounter with God had the encounter on the last day of the fast.. That was the last time i had a GPA less than 3.50. The remaining semester was always a 4. and above, A lecturer had to call me and ask me what happened before, I just laffed and told him the people behind just die.. Passed through alot in school.. That just a tip of the iceberg of what i went through..

Chai Have wriiten so much already.... Just felt the need to encourage someone out there to give up on the battles of life, Life is more than the surface maybe because of the gift and power the lord has given that make see beyond the ordinary and hear him directly from his throne.. Had a vigil with a friend the other day and i saw my guy my main guy, He was a conductor in that vision and i wept in my spirit wetin happen, Shey na Conductor dem won make these guy do last last, with all his certificates, I see person dai call my guy name on top sacrifice, I was marveled wetin happen na, Eh.. That why most of these deliverance prophet dai always vex, Because when you see somethings you must vex na..

Mehn, I taya oo.. The other day i prayed with one guy then some old women wey dai tie wrapper wey no dai respect there old age come dai follow me talk nonsense, For 3 days we had serious confrontation, Well that was when my power never get swag and i never understand am wella. Na so one day for my office kitchen when i dai chop na him one man come inside the dining sit down for my front dai ask me question say why i go dai help him daughter i look am say he be like say these life you dai don taya you abi, If you know wetin better for you just comot my front i dai chop, the man respect himself waka comot, those guys no get power na we dai dull,

Stand your ground people, Victory is sure...

Am sorry for such a long post i feel so fired up these morning...

Do have a great week

shalom

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2016
PRAYER FOR THIS THREAD, ITS CONTRIBUTORS AND VISITORS

ABBA Father, Dear Lord, good morning.
Holy Spirit, I greet you in this new day you have allowed us to see.
Jesus Christ…welcome Sir.

Lord God as I step into Your Presence this morning, I acknowledge only You are God and no other god is comparable to you.
God of Creation and God of my Salvation,
It is through your divine inspiration this thread was created and this beautiful thread is a figment of the Great and Wonderful Design you are gradually preparing and which will be revealed in Your appointed time.
Those who are sensitive to the spirit realm, can feel it, dark forces are even more aware of it, hence the great opposition/attacks this thread and its contributors going through.

Lord Almighty, may the Precious Blood of your Son wash us from all unrighteousness that may be found in us. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those (you can name them) who equally sinned against us. Give us the strength not to take these offences back;
Close with the Blood of your Son and seal with the Fire of the Holy Spirit, every portal to sin.
Renew in us a pure heart, a pure-thought life, a steadfast spirit and make us holy as You, Lord, are Holy.

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA, I PUT ON THE LORD‘S ARMOUR (Ephesians 6:11)
I BLOCK AND FORBID ANY DEMONIC FORCE FROM ATTACKING ME, MY BRETHREN OR ANYONE ON THIS THREAD THIS DAY. I BLOCK EVERY DEMONIC FORCES ASSIGNED TO CREATE HAVOC HERE...I BLOCK THEM WITH THE BLOOD OF YESHUA AND THE WORD OF GOD FOR:

"NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER"

SO GET OUT OF OUR WAY THIS DAY....
WE WILL DO WHAT GOD HAS CALLED US TO DO...WE WILL BE USED FOR HIS GLORY, FOR THE LORD OF THE ARMIES IS OUR FATHER.

I stand against every curse, spell and evil pronouncements, demonic tactics made against this thread, its visitors and its contributors. I stand in the Power of Jesus Christ and bind any anti-Christ or contrary spirit that will try to arise here in the seen or in the unseen realm.

I BIND ALL THESE SPIRITS AND SEND THEM TO YESHUA FOR JUDGEMENT IMMEDIATELY!! I FORBID THEM TO TOUCH OR HURT ANYONE ALONG THE WAY!!
I PLACE A FIERY HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND THIS THREAD, ITS VISITORS AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!!

This thread has been built upon the solid foundation of Jesus Christ and I declare this day, that the gates of havoc, confusion, intimidation, terror, subjugation and whatsoever demonic strategies shall not prevail against it,
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA!!!

Psalm 91:7: A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come near you.
I decree that this verse applies to this thread IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA!!!!

LORD OF THE ARMIES, AWESOME TERRIBLE GOD,
The battle is yours with Jesus Christ being our Banner. Send forth your warring angels who will encamp around those who fear you.
We will continue to stand by the wall of this thread and stand in the gap before You (Ezekiel 22:30) and multitudes will continue to be rescued from the jaws of darkness
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA;

Lord, you told Elijah in the midst of seeming hopelessness, “I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”

Yes Lord, I believe you have reserved for yourself on this thread,warriors, dreamers, visionaries, teachers, prophets, watchmen(Joel 2:29) as well as those who are yet to discover the amazing, untapped potentials you have in store for them. Those who have not bowed to the lure to disgrace the testimony of Jesus Christ which is so rampant today and has even (sadly) entered the Church.

To all the wounded soldiers and weary, downcast brethren touched by the poisonous darts of the enemy,
I release the soothing and healing balm of the Holy Spirit upon you and declare:

It is well with your spirit
It is well with your soul
It is well with your Body
It is well….

Pour out your Spirit and Anointing here, Sovereign Lord. (Joel 2:29)
-Let the sick be healed
-Let those groping in darkness see the Light
-Those in bondage regain freedom
-Let our wounded soldiers, weary brethren, have their strength renewed and soar high with wings like eagles.
-Let every tongue here confess Jesus is Lord or flee.

Thank you for your Presence and Peace that surpasseth all understanding on this thread Lord, thank you for the different revelations,
thank for replacing every lie in the present belief system by taking us deeper into your mysteries and thank you for proving once again that you are the Awesome God who does not change and that those trust in You, will not be ashamed.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, we pray….Amen

People of God,good morning.
Do have a beautiful day.....

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Family,

God bless you.

Shalom.

Hummm. I noticed some posts were deleted on page 144. Maybe they were Bro Charles posts. The devil is a liar and a big loser. This thread will continue to expose the kingdom of darkness and lead many to Christ in Jesus name. Bro Charles , the Lord is ur strength and he will continue to be with u and all the contributors here including the visitors.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Ok sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Family,

God bless you.

Shalom.

AMEN O! It's not easy, but the Lord is our Strength. A huge "thank you" for your prayers
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2016
holahmihdeh:
Pls brethren, what are the necessary things one needs to do to receive the Holy Spirit? I really desire Him and am determined to have Him at all cost. I backslided for like four years, I returned partially to Christ last year but fully this year January and since then I have been yearning for Him. I prayed, fasted and read the scriptures just to draw Him to me. Or am I too hard on myself?

Coming to you shortly... gimme time beloved.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
temi4fash:

You know something some people just like to tamper with fire....

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
abisola192:
Hello everyone, I can't thank God enough for the opportunity of seeing this wonderful thread. I read all the 144 pages and i have been blessed. I have to be in this family
I yearn to have a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit.
A lot has happened in my life, God delivered me from masturbation, spiritual attacks, depression, fear and a whole lot of other things.
Every comment and post in this thread has touched my life tremendously . believe me when i say, i have grown

I have lost count of all I have learnt in this thread. I laugh at the devil now.

My dad is a Muslim and my mum a catholic, I gave my life to Christ fully two years ago and God has been wonderful. Am a dreamer and God speaks to me through dreams..

Please keep up the good work, CharlyG1, analive, hananhezron, oyeludef, nnamdiosu, goodmuyis, dazzle, temi4fash..
I will share some of my experiences soon

Awwww, welcome to this family. Welcome , dear.

Please, do share your experience(s) and testimony and also be a blessing to someone out there. smiley smiley smiley
You are blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello Family,

have we mailed a mod concerning these issue and if we have what did was his/her reply.

Cos i was thinking of doing so right now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
holahmihdeh:
Pls brethren, what are the necessary things one needs to do to receive the Holy Spirit? I really desire Him and am determined to have Him at all cost. I backslided for like four years, I returned partially to Christ last year but fully this year January and since then I have been yearning for Him. I prayed, fasted and read the scriptures just to draw Him to me. Or am I too hard on myself?

Madam,

You going hard on your self.. its all about growing continue to do the right things and it just flows. Am sure you already have him you just want the evidence ryt?

Just read your Bible do lots and lots of worship and pray.. In my early days, though there was never a time i so so yearn for the holy spirit, But when i remember now, i smile cos then when i pray to a certain level i begin to speak and i would go to a corner and continue praying because i was ashamed but now have grown and gotten better.. What am i saying relax and you would be there in no time.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by abisola192(f): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
It scares me how much God loves me. When I first entered the university, I was lost, I had to choose between being a christian and a Muslim. I had no idea what to do with my spiritual life. Then I was in bondage, sexual dreams, masturbation, attacks and a whole of other things was the order of the day.

I lived with two girls in a private hostel ( a muslim and a christian), so it was a matter of *who could convince me that her religion was the best*, the Muslim girl eventually succeeded by saying she already told God that if it remains 5 minutes for her to be a christian, God should take her life.. I was totally convinced, no going back. I started going to the mosque, attending lectures, looking for justification that I was doing the right thing. It got to a point, I hated anything Christianity (meanwhile the attacks never stopped) ..whenever I saw Christians worshipping or even praying, my hatred for them grew.
I started evangelizing to Christians aboutbhow Islam was the way and all that.

However, I wasn't satisfied, I didn't have peace, I was always scared and troubled. I knew there was a void and emptiness in me. In my own case, no pastors or sister preached to me, it was God himself that dealt with me. I couldn't sleep, couldn't think well. I felt i was losing out on life itself. They said islam was the way but my spiritual life was zero. I knew i didnt have a personal relationship with God. But A voice was just telling me *this is not the right way* . I was stubborn and didn't believe that.

One Friday afternoon, a christian program was going on in the common room, and I felt like something was calling me, I found myself in the hall. My legs couldn't refuse and I met with the pastor in charge. I don't know what happened, I just broke down in tears and surrenderd all. I gave my life to Christ there and then.

Sorry for the long post , but since then its been wonderful. If you have given your life to Christ and you are from a Muslim background, just hold on to God.. He is going to take care of you. Am still having serious issues with my dad and God has promised me he is going to take care of me.

I pray to God that he should givee the grace and ability to serve Him like he wants me to, not the way I think I should. I hate being a lukewarm christian , I always want to be on fire for God and I know with God and this thread , it is possible.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
abisola192:
It scares me how much God loves me. When I first entered the university, I was lost, I had to choose between being a christian and a Muslim. I had no idea what to do with my spiritual life. Then I was in bondage, sexual dreams, masturbation, attacks and a whole of other things was the order of the day.

I lived with two girls in a private hostel ( a muslim and a christian), so it was a matter of *who could convince me that her religion was the best*, the Muslim girl eventually succeeded by saying she already told God that if it remains 5 minutes for her to be a christian, God should take her life.. I was totally convinced, no going back. I started going to the mosque, attending lectures, looking for justification that I was doing the right thing. It got to a point, I hated anything Christianity (meanwhile the attacks never stopped) ..whenever I saw Christians worshipping or even praying, my hatred for them grew.

However, I wasn't satisfied, I didn't have peace, I was always scared and troubled. I knew there was a void and emptiness in me. In my own case, no pastors or sister preached to me, it was God himself that dealt with me. I couldn't sleep, couldn't think well. I felt i was losing out on life itself. They said islam was the way but my spiritual life was zero. I knew i didnt have a personal relationship with God. But A voice was just telling me *this is not the right way* . I was stubborn and didn't believe that.

One Friday afternoon, a christian program was going on in the common room, and I felt like something was calling me, I found myself in the hall. My legs couldn't refuse and I met with the pastor in charge. I don't know what happened, I just broke down in tears and surrenderd all. I gave my life to Christ there and then.

Sorry for the long post , but since then its been wonderful. If you have given your life to Christ and you are from a Muslim background, just hold on to God.. He is going to take care of you. Am still having serious issues with my dad and God has promised me he is going to take care of me.

I pray to God that he should givee the grace and ability to serve Him like he wants me to, not the way I think I should. I hate being a lukewarm christian , I always want to be on fire for God and I know with God and this thread , it is possible.
Wow, the Lord is great. Am glad you av tasted nd seen that the Lord is good
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
abisola192:
Hello everyone, I can't thank God enough for the opportunity of seeing this wonderful thread. I read all the 144 pages and i have been blessed. I have to be in this family
I yearn to have a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit.
A lot has happened in my life, God delivered me from masturbation, spiritual attacks, depression, fear and a whole lot of other things.
Every comment and post in this thread has touched my life tremendously . believe me when i say, i have grown

I have lost count of all I have learnt in this thread. I laugh at the devil now.

My dad is a Muslim and my mum a catholic, I gave my life to Christ fully two years ago and God has been wonderful. Am a dreamer and God speaks to me through dreams..

Please keep up the good work, CharlyG1, analive, hananhezron, oyeludef, nnamdiosu, goodmuyis, dazzle, temi4fash..
I will share some of my experiences soon

God continue to strengthen and keep you sis.

we await your testimonies
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
abisola192:

Halleluyah...

Glory to God in the highest.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
abisola192:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you for choosing LIFE.
It will not always be butter and chocolate, mind you, but u can ask around, it's soooo worth it.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
temi4fash:

Madam,

You going hard on your self.. its all about growing continue to do the right things and it just flows. Am sure you already have him you just want the evidence ryt?

Just read your Bible do lots and lots of worship and pray.. In my early days, though there was never a time i so so yearn for the holy spirit, But when i remember now, i smile cos then when i pray to a certain level i begin to speak and i would go to a corner and continue praying because i was ashamed but now have grown and gotten better.. What am i saying relax and you would be there in no time.

Shalom

Noted. Thank you Sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
HananHezron:

Coming to you shortly... gimme time beloved.
Thank you ma
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by abisola192(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
HananHezron:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you for choosing LIFE.
It will not always be butter and chocolate, mind you, but u can ask around, it's soooo worth it.

Oh yes, tnx
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Hello, dearest. Welcome to this thread. It was your amusing cheesy cheesy cheesy jamaican-sounding moniker that caught my attention.
LEMME HOLLA ATCHA BEFORE I BEGIN.

First of all, i'll like to say i'm very proud of the fact that you retraced your steps and returned to your Saviour. Thumbs up for that one. Believe me, not every one has that Grace.

In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who do not need to repent. Luke 15:7.

Like Temi4Fash (Shout-out to Temi, by the way) just said, stop getting all worked up like that; Take time to savor God's Presence, Meditate the Word of God, crave good, pure spiritual milk, sing praises to Him. In short , CATCH UP TIME WITH YOUR DADDY TO THE FULLEST; After all, you left for four years. Why pressure yourself like that?? You're not in competition with anybody grin grin grin[i]It is not by Might, but by My Spirit,[/i] says the Lord.

Or let me put it my way:
It is not by stress, but by My Spirit, says the Lord. You gats a lot of catching up to do, darling grin grin grin. Like spending some quality time with ya papa....Holy Spirit Baptism will come, when you LEAST expect it, but it will come.

NOW, let's bring up serious issues:

1) Why did you backslide in the first place? What happened? I'm asking because sometimes we just take care of the symptoms, without
actually dealing with the root cause; This is one of the reasons we always tend to go to our vomit again and again. Once you actually understand where and why you fell, it will be easier to take the necessary measures to prevent that from happening again.

2) Yes, God forgives a repentant sinner, but you know there are consequences you will have to deal with, right? Ungodly soul-ties, emotional instability resulting from loss of peace , stupid choices.... shameful deeds of the past that the devils haunts you with, to embarrass you and all the likes.. Bringing me to Point N° 3

PLEASE GET RID OF ANYTHING THAT CONNECTS YOU TO YOUR PAST!!!

Gifts from ex-boyfriends (even if it's a pin!)and pictures with ex-boyfriends, do away with them!! Block all them bfs on social media, delete their profiles, don't be tempted into stalking their profiles, it's hard sometimes, but it can be done!!! pictures of yourself in clubs with "friends", burn them!!! Clear your playlist. FLUSH THEM ALL OUT!!! Go through your closet....

I remember when i gave my Christ, goodness! Ex-boyfriends sprung from nowhere and began professing eternal love for me grin grin grin. Even "toasters" who never paid attention to me were all of a sudden[i] "You are the one i've been searching for"[/i] grin grin grin. The devil does not sleep, my sister. Chaiiiii!!! Do not fall for that, please!!!

Ask God to guide you. And when He asks you to part away with something/someone , do not hesitate, please. It will be difficult, you'll cry at times because it'll involve people you love dearly, you will feel lonely and misunderstood. But remember, it's for your good.

If you owe anybody, please pay the person back. If you can't, meet that person and ask for forgiveness.
If there's anything in your possession that does not belong to you, please return it to its owner. Even if it's a pin. Give it back. IT's called RESTITUTION.

You got to disconnect yourself from anything that links you to your past, if not it's going to be a snare to you in future or even a stumbling block when God will want to bless you.

Can we pray together, sister?

Father and Saviour, I want to thank you my sister you've rescued from the snares of the evil one. I believe my sister has taken responsibilty and repented of all her past actions and is now willing to serve you with a willing heart, in good and trying times alike.
Lord God just as the disciples asked you to increase their faith, i ask on my sister's behalf[i] "Increase her Faith",[/i] Lord, strenghthen her desire to follow you. Mold her like a potter moulds clay so that she becomes Your Vessel fit for honourabe use, in the Name of Jesus.

When two or three gather in My Name, i am with them.

I stand on the basis this Word and agree with my sister, who is i believe, is present on this thread.

IN JESUS NAME, I BREAK EVERY NEGATIVE SOUL TIE RESULTING FROM BACKSLIDING, UNGODLY RELATIONSHIPS AND UNGODLY THINGS SHE HAD IN HER POSSESSION IN HER BACKSLIDDEN STATE
(Sister, say all the names you can remember .....THIS LIST CAN BE PAGES LONG! In fact ....Take a few days to make it up if possible.
LET THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEAL TO YOU ONES FROM YOUR PAST. HE WILL BRING THEM BACK TO YOUR MEMORY.)

Let every cord of sin, shame , fear, perversion, stress, doubt, panic attacks... (you name it, ask help from the Holy Spirit) ) from ungodly sources/relationships be severed now in Jesus' Name. I loose

I bind and forbid the entrance of demonic spirits into my sister's life in Jesus' Name , according to your promise which states "Whatever shall be bound on earth shall be bound in Heaven"

NOW LORD I ASK YOU TO GO IN NOW AND CUT THOSE TIES WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND SET HER FREE! ONLY LORD BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT CAN THIS BE DONE

LORD I LOOSE NOW YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO CLEANSE AND PURIFY WHERE THE THORNS AND THISTLES HAVE PRICKED HER .I LOOSE GOOD GOD DREAMS, REVELATIONS FROM GOD, VISITATIONS, VISIONS, SPIRIT BAPTISM 2 Timothy 1:7; 1 John 4:18, Book of Acts

Pour your Spirit into the life of your daughter, minister to her O Lord....

I SIGN THIS NOW WITH THE SIGNATURE OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH AND
SEAL IT WITH THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!

I DECLARE AND DECREE THIS AS SO IN JESUS NAME…....AMEN AND AMEN!!

Congrats once again and please, GO AND SIN NO MORE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.