Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807602 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Thank you ma

Ah ah !!! which one is ma again? grin
It's sister!!! tongue
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
holahmihdeh:
Pls brethren, what are the necessary things one needs to do to receive the Holy Spirit? I really desire Him and am determined to have Him at all cost. I backslided for like four years, I returned partially to Christ last year but fully this year January and since then I have been yearning for Him. I prayed, fasted and read the scriptures just to draw Him to me. Or am I too hard on myself?

I hope what i sent to you, helped in one or the other. That's what i could offer.

Anybody in the house got something else to add?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
HananHezron:

I hope what i sent to you, helped in one or the other. That's what i could offer.

Oya.. My oga dem nnamdisu, oyeludef baba you attention is needed. I see you viewing..

Encourage your sister
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Family,

How is everyone doing? I trust that God's eyes are ever watchful over us as He keeps His own pupil. I got to chatting with Bro Charles. He said to relay this message to the house, as it appears that he cannot make any posts and has been temporarily logged out of his account.

He attempted to share one of his posts with us. Just when he succeeded, the whole post got deleted. Again and again and again. This happened FOUR times. He said that mysteriously, the "reply" button disappeared. Just like that!

Like other members whose revelations, articles and what not have been life changing, it doesn't surprise me that some of us are facing challenges with our accounts. The devil has targets on our backs. For we are Dangerously effective, richly endowed, supernaturally torpedoed with messages, warnings, encouragement, upliftment that would spread the gospel and pound down the gates of hell. grin

Though I don't contribute a lot, Analice, Temi4fash, Oyeludef, Nnamdiosu, Hananhezron, Dazzle, CharlyG1, and others, I glean from y'all, and you guys inspire me a lot. You've impacted many lives. I thank God for you.

This platform is a dynamite. Holy Spirit inspired, and we're all divinely knitted by Abba's Ruach(Spirit, breath). He who began the good work will be faithful to complete it in you Philippians 1:6.

I pray the holy blood of the Lamb- Jesus Christ to keep you, your families, your doors, your cars, your jobs, your marriages, your prayers and answered prayers and the dispatched Angels. Let all the desires, conspiracies, missions and intentions and intentions of our adversary become frustrated. May every demonic arrow hurled at you never locate, but rather go back to sender. May God put you on the hearts of ppl to help you. I pray that whatever you touch shall be blessed and nothing less in Jesus name. I love you all. smiley

God bless you.

Shalom.

amen . thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Before this page goes offline again, let me type this quickly.
A big shout-out to Charly,Nnamdi, Oyeludef, Annalice/Anas (where is Ishilove by the way?) and the rest.
I don't know how you guys manage(d) to keep this thread, wow thumbs up.
Me I'm just exhausted !!!
See you guys tomorrow.
My regards to Charly G1

Chai, i'm really worn out!!!
Sleep well, all una.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
temi4fash:

Oya.. My oga dem nnamdisu, oyeludef baba you attention is needed. I see you viewing..

Encourage your sister
lol. Caught in ghostmode. Am preparing for a church service presently, I'll send my contributions tonight or very early tomorrow morning.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
HananHezron:
A big shout-out to Charly,Nnamdi, Oyeludef, Annalice/Anas (where is Ishilove by the way?) and the rest.
See you guys tomorrow.
My regards to Charly G1

Sleep well, all una.
my sister i must commend your job here, may God strengthen you more. Who knows, probably God timed u to b here for such a time as dis. I suspect sis Analice has been banned again by dat mysterious mod, cos its unlike her to b away from dis thread for dis long. Sis dazzle left without saying goodbye, nd now we heard bro Charles account was inactive, i believe d devil is using some mod to frustrate dis thread but its d devil dat will get d frustration. If dem ban me, i go open another account until dem tire.
I remember wen sis Analice first said she gets banned for no just reason, it sounded strange to sis dazzle but today both of her accounts av been banned prompting her to deactivate. Lets just do our bit for the sake of the kingdom of God. Else, d ppl of darkness will av a field day luring d weak into darkness.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
oyeludef:

Hello bootseigal, But sincerely, i wonder wat is going on in nairaland dis days, dat was same thing dat made sis dazzle leave. It seems dis ppl no more hide their Satanic agenda. Lets just not give up as dis is a sign dat dis thread has been effective nd d devil is all jitters about it but therw is nothing dat can be done against d truth. Lets endeavor to contribute more here as we can now see d devil's scheme to frustrate us.

I know, right? They've gotten bolder with their cowardice. What happened to freedom of speech, especially when our expressions here on this thread are not made in profanity? But check this out though, Oyeludef, it appears that there's something more offensive than profanity...GOD. Hahaha. grin Go figure. If they couldn't stand the Messiah then, they sure can't stand Him now. I hope Dazzle comes back.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
temi4fash:

Please send my regards to my GO brother Charles..

Tell him my prayers are with him and he should not be deterred, these thread has blessed alot of people and would still continue to do so. Tell him to brace up because it is written when the enemy comes like a ranging flood the lord would raise a standard against them, So i say that he should be courageous for victory is sure..

The ministry in his hands is greater than what any enemy can face or cant withstand so he should just sit back and see how God would make a mockery of them all.

Amen, Bro. Yes indeed. God will definitely get them for harassing us. When that flood rages his way, Satan will be caught with his pants down. After all, the fool could use himself a shower. He stinks real bad as are his ways . cheesy

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
HananHezron:

It helped so much. Thanks Sis.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
HananHezron:
PRAYER FOR THIS THREAD, ITS CONTRIBUTORS AND VISITORS

ABBA Father, Dear Lord, good morning.
Holy Spirit, I greet you in this new day you have allowed us to see.
Jesus Christ…welcome Sir.

Lord God as I step into Your Presence this morning, I acknowledge only You are God and no other god is comparable to you.
God of Creation and God of my Salvation,
It is through your divine inspiration this thread was created and this beautiful thread is a figment of the Great and Wonderful Design you are gradually preparing and which will be revealed in Your appointed time.
Those who are sensitive to the spirit realm, can feel it, dark forces are even more aware of it, hence the great opposition/attacks this thread and its contributors going through.

Lord Almighty, may the Precious Blood of your Son wash us from all unrighteousness that may be found in us. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those (you can name them) who equally sinned against us. Give us the strength not to take these offences back;
Close with the Blood of your Son and seal with the Fire of the Holy Spirit, every portal to sin.
Renew in us a pure heart, a pure-thought life, a steadfast spirit and make us holy as You, Lord, are Holy.

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA, I PUT ON THE LORD‘S ARMOUR (Ephesians 6:11)
I BLOCK AND FORBID ANY DEMONIC FORCE FROM ATTACKING ME, MY BRETHREN OR ANYONE ON THIS THREAD THIS DAY. I BLOCK EVERY DEMONIC FORCES ASSIGNED TO CREATE HAVOC HERE...I BLOCK THEM WITH THE BLOOD OF YESHUA AND THE WORD OF GOD FOR:

"NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER"

SO GET OUT OF OUR WAY THIS DAY....
WE WILL DO WHAT GOD HAS CALLED US TO DO...WE WILL BE USED FOR HIS GLORY, FOR THE LORD OF THE ARMIES IS OUR FATHER.

I stand against every curse, spell and evil pronouncements, demonic tactics made against this thread, its visitors and its contributors. I stand in the Power of Jesus Christ and bind any anti-Christ or contrary spirit that will try to arise here in the seen or in the unseen realm.

I BIND ALL THESE SPIRITS AND SEND THEM TO YESHUA FOR JUDGEMENT IMMEDIATELY!! I FORBID THEM TO TOUCH OR HURT ANYONE ALONG THE WAY!!
I PLACE A FIERY HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND THIS THREAD, ITS VISITORS AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!!

This thread has been built upon the solid foundation of Jesus Christ and I declare this day, that the gates of havoc, confusion, intimidation, terror, subjugation and whatsoever demonic strategies shall not prevail against it,
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA!!!

Psalm 91:7: A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come near you.
I decree that this verse applies to this thread IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA!!!!

LORD OF THE ARMIES, AWESOME TERRIBLE GOD,
The battle is yours with Jesus Christ being our Banner. Send forth your warring angels who will encamp around those who fear you.
We will continue to stand by the wall of this thread and stand in the gap before You (Ezekiel 22:30) and multitudes will continue to be rescued from the jaws of darkness
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA;

Lord, you told Elijah in the midst of seeming hopelessness, “I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”

Yes Lord, I believe you have reserved for yourself on this thread,warriors, dreamers, visionaries, teachers, prophets, watchmen(Joel 2:29) as well as those who are yet to discover the amazing, untapped potentials you have in store for them. Those who have not bowed to the lure to disgrace the testimony of Jesus Christ which is so rampant today and has even (sadly) entered the Church.

To all the wounded soldiers and weary, downcast brethren touched by the poisonous darts of the enemy,
I release the soothing and healing balm of the Holy Spirit upon you and declare:

It is well with your spirit
It is well with your soul
It is well with your Body
It is well….

Pour out your Spirit and Anointing here, Sovereign Lord. (Joel 2:29)
-Let the sick be healed
-Let those groping in darkness see the Light
-Those in bondage regain freedom
-Let our wounded soldiers, weary brethren, have their strength renewed and soar high with wings like eagles.
-Let every tongue here confess Jesus is Lord or flee.

Thank you for your Presence and Peace that surpasseth all understanding on this thread Lord, thank you for the different revelations,
thank for replacing every lie in the present belief system by taking us deeper into your mysteries and thank you for proving once again that you are the Awesome God who does not change and that those trust in You, will not be ashamed.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, we pray….Amen

People of God,good morning.
Do have a beautiful day.....
@amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
abisola192:
It scares me how much God loves me. When I first entered the university, I was lost, I had to choose between being a christian and a Muslim. I had no idea what to do with my spiritual life. Then I was in bondage, sexual dreams, masturbation, attacks and a whole of other things was the order of the day.

I lived with two girls in a private hostel ( a muslim and a christian), so it was a matter of *who could convince me that her religion was the best*, the Muslim girl eventually succeeded by saying she already told God that if it remains 5 minutes for her to be a christian, God should take her life.. I was totally convinced, no going back. I started going to the mosque, attending lectures, looking for justification that I was doing the right thing. It got to a point, I hated anything Christianity (meanwhile the attacks never stopped) ..whenever I saw Christians worshipping or even praying, my hatred for them grew.
I started evangelizing to Christians aboutbhow Islam was the way and all that.

However, I wasn't satisfied, I didn't have peace, I was always scared and troubled. I knew there was a void and emptiness in me. In my own case, no pastors or sister preached to me, it was God himself that dealt with me. I couldn't sleep, couldn't think well. I felt i was losing out on life itself. They said islam was the way but my spiritual life was zero. I knew i didnt have a personal relationship with God. But A voice was just telling me *this is not the right way* . I was stubborn and didn't believe that.

One Friday afternoon, a christian program was going on in the common room, and I felt like something was calling me, I found myself in the hall. My legs couldn't refuse and I met with the pastor in charge. I don't know what happened, I just broke down in tears and surrenderd all. I gave my life to Christ there and then.

Sorry for the long post , but since then its been wonderful. If you have given your life to Christ and you are from a Muslim background, just hold on to God.. He is going to take care of you. Am still having serious issues with my dad and God has promised me he is going to take care of me.

I pray to God that he should givee the grace and ability to serve Him like he wants me to, not the way I think I should. I hate being a lukewarm christian , I always want to be on fire for God and I know with God and this thread , it is possible.
Sis the BATTLE has just begun all U need to do is to be PRAYERFUL and gird your heart jealously against MANIPULATION OF THE DEVIL...THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT AND SONG.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
TESTIMONY!
Sister analice107 please come in and see the testimony I promised you on the 6th of June.
analice107:

I can't wait for that testimony. Am well dear.

Last time when my dad was sick, I sought for advice here on whether to travel to my village and pray in our compound as i was feeling that the land was polluted and was also sensing some negative covenants in existence. I was advised to the contrary & I heeded. I cancelled my trip.

After my dad got his healing against a mysterious affliction (brain tumor), his nephew died weeks later. I saw all these in my dream but unable to prevent same. The younger brother to the deceased who happens to be rich started accusing my dad and mum of swapping my dad's sickness and killing his brother. He started calling everyone, spreading his lies, saying that he went to a place where it was revealed to him. He also asked my cousin if he knew whether I went to the village to pray, the type of prayer I said and whom or the group I went with. He accused him of following me too. (I didn't travel to the place, let alone praying there)

I started an intensive 7day prayer and later, my immediate family started a joint prayer too. At the beginning of the prayer, a lady came to my dream and tried kissing me. I pushed her away and cursed her, she retorted, "is is because of your 7 days prayer!". I demanded to see her face, she ran while I cursed her. A day later, a being came into my room, fully hooded in black from head to toe. He tried touching me while I was gazing at his empty black face. He later left through the walls, I jumped out of my bed and started praying seriously.

The next 2 days in my dream, people started bringing back my lost items, notable of which was my wallet. Some days later, I got a call inviting me for an interview the next day. I went for the interview in the morning and got another call same day for a chat in the afternoon. The same day, I was given a letter for my medicals, and two days later, I was given my appointment letter. I'm resuming this week.

Within the same week, I got two offers for private contracts which are still pending.

I will spare you guys of other testimonies relating to my family ish, as they are not complete yet.

Plz join me and thank God. PRAYER WORKS MARVELLOUSLY. Trust in God and you won't have to worry over anything. The battle is God's: the victory is ours.

Thanks for reading through. Praise God!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bootsiegal:

I know, right? They've gotten bolder with their cowardice. What happened to freedom of speech, especially when our expressions here on this thread are not made in profanity? But check this out though, Oyeludef, it appears that there's something more offensive than profanity...GOD. Hahaha. grin Go figure. If they couldn't stand the Messiah then, they sure can't stand Him now. I hope Dazzle comes back.
too bad. Extremist mentality. Nd am sure dis same ppl will openly condemn boko haram nd isis but dey aren't any better
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Peritus:
TESTIMONY!
Sister analice107 please come in and see the testimony I promised you on the 6th of June.

Last time when my dad was sick, I sought for advice here on whether to travel to my village and pray in our compound as i was feeling that the land was polluted and was also sensing some negative covenants in existence. I was advised to the contrary & I heeded. I cancelled my trip.

After my dad got his healing against a mysterious affliction (brain tumor), his nephew died weeks later. I saw all these in my dream but unable to prevent same. The younger brother to the deceased who happens to be rich started accusing my dad and mum of swapping my dad's sickness and killing his brother. He started calling everyone, spreading his lies, saying that he went to a place where it was revealed to him. He also asked my cousin if he knew whether I went to the village to pray, the type of prayer I said and whom or the group I went with. He accused him of following me too. (I didn't travel to the place, let alone praying there)

I started an intensive 7day prayer and later, my immediate family started a joint prayer too. At the beginning of the prayer, a lady came to my dream and tried kissing me. I pushed her away and cursed her, she retorted, "is is because of your 7 days prayer!". I demanded to see her face, she ran while I cursed her. A day later, a being came into my room, fully hooded in black from head to toe. He tried touching me while I was gazing at his empty black face. He later left through the walls, I jumped out of my bed and started praying seriously.

The next 2 days in my dream, people started bringing back my lost items, notable of which was my wallet. Some days later, I got a call inviting me for an interview the next day. I went for the interview in the morning and got another call same day for a chat in the afternoon. The same day, I was given a letter for my medicals, and two days later, I was given my appointment letter. I'm resuming this week.

Within the same week, I got two offers for private contracts which are still pending.

I will spare you guys of other testimonies relating to my family ish, as they are not complete yet.

Plz join me and thank God. PRAYER WORKS MARVELLOUSLY. Trust in God and you won't have to worry over anything. The battle is God's: the victory is ours.

Glory to God in the highest...
this the kinda testimony(ies) that ignites FIRE IN MY BONES.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Peritus:
TESTIMONY!

Hallelujah!!!!!. Praise Jehovah. The King Eternal, The immortal the Invisible, the Only wise God. Who sits in heaven and the earth is his foot stool. Who is like unto Him in the earth, or beneath the earth? No one. To Him alone be honour, Power and Glory forever and ever.

This is our confidence, that when ever we ask for anything according to his will, he heareth us.
Father we thank you. Receive all the glory.

And the remnants (Those who will stand firm) shall take root downward and bear fruits upward)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
HananHezron:
See you guys tomorrow.
My regards to Charly G1

Sleep well, all una.
Hahahahahahahaha. I love you. Sleep with God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
oyeludef:
my sister i must commend your job here, may God strengthen you more. Who knows, probably God timed u to b here for such a time as dis. I suspect sis Analice has been banned again by dat mysterious mod, cos its unlike her to b away from dis thread for dis long. Sis dazzle left without saying goodbye, nd now we heard bro Charles account was inactive, i believe d devil is using some mod to frustrate dis thread but its d devil dat will get d frustration. If dem ban me, i go open another account until dem tire.
I remember wen sis Analice first said she gets banned for no just reason, it sounded strange to sis dazzle but today both of her accounts av been banned prompting her to deactivate. Lets just do our bit for the sake of the kingdom of God. Else, d ppl of darkness will av a field day luring d weak into darkness.
I don't understand why anyone will want to ban Bro Charles. Ever so humble.
For me, I can understand, outside of here am a gladiator. You push I push back. But bro Charles? He never, ever leaves this platform. Ah, Satan mumu oo. They seem to be absent on this thread, but they sneak in to read what goes on here. Satan is in trouble. This is an indication that we are doing something real here. They almost got me to leave this forum, but now I know, am going no where. Dazzle will come back. Soldiers don't run from battles.
Like Bro Oyeludef said, let them permanently ban my Moniker, I will register another one. My skin is as thick as the elephant's now.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by skimpychick(f): 12:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Good morning brethren. I thank God for the grace to stumble upon this thread. Been reading from page 1 n here I am smiley
I'm blessed by all the contributions made.
God bless the op and everyone who has kept this thread alive.
I have some experiences which I'll share later.
Swt dreams

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:28am On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:

I don't understand why anyone will want to ban Bro Charles. Ever so humble.
For me, I can understand, outside of here am a gladiator. You push I push back. But bro Charles? He never, ever leaves this platform. Ah, Satan mumu oo. They seem to be absent on this thread, but they sneak in to read what goes on here. Satan is in trouble. This is an indication that we are doing something real here. They almost got me to leave this forum, but now I know, am going no where. Dazzle will come back. Soldiers don't run from battles.
Like Bro Oyeludef said, let them permanently ban my Moniker, I will register another one. My skin is as thick as the elephant's now.
am glad you are here, i tot u had been banned. D devil nd his children got nothing on us jare, we no dey same category. Na dem go tire cos we must preach this gospel nd nothing dey can do about it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2016
Peritus:
TESTIMONY!

I got chills reading your testimony. I am so happy for you. Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Any of you know how to get a hold of the Moderators? Bro Charles wanna know how he can reach them. Hopefully this issue of discrimination can be addressed and resolved. I hope nobody's else's account gets jacked up.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Peritus:
TESTIMONY!

Your testimonies are sealed with the blood of Jesus. They have motivated me. God will perfect the rest. in Jesus name. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Good morning everybody.
Feeling much better now...
This your thread can drain and absorb someone's energy if care is not taken shocked

But the sense of fulfilment that comes with it is PRICELESS grin
(Some of you better eat well before coming here grin grin grin)

Yes me too i had a lot of difficulties opening this thread this morning.

But i got a solution that works for me;

I play praise and worship music to the max,
This way, my profile doesn't go anywhere grin
And i open this thread without much problem

As i'm typing right now , i'm playing praise/worship music

Funny thing, since last week, i faced difficulties in praying, sometimes i would just slump and fall immediately fall asleep, even i wasn't even feeling sleepy in the first place
or i'll start having memory lapses; sometimes i would just blank off , then sort of[i] "wake up" [/i]and i won't even remember what i was doing in the first place. It is like having temporary amnesia

TO MY SURPRISE THIS TIME, NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WARFARE HELPED
Anytime i would try to pray,something would interrupt me and a voice would always whisper "praise" or "sing" [/i]or [i]"i dwell within praise"

And i'm not even the singing type. It has always left me indifferent, never really paid attention to it.

PLAY PRAISE/WORSHIP MUSIC NON STOP BEFORE YOU OPEN THIS THREAD.
SATURATE THE PLACE WITH IT IT.
PLAY IT NON STOP EVEN WHEN YOU TYPE.

Sooo this brings me to the topic of today:
Praise and worship...

We mostly have dreamers and warriors on this thread,
ABEG WHERE ARE THOSE INVOLVED IN WORSHIP MINISTRY?
You are very much needed here....

Share with us what you know as well as your experiences
Explain to us what happens in the unseen realm when the Word says " God inhabits in the praises of His people (Psalms 22:3)"

What was so special about the praises of the Israelites that caused the walls of Jericho to crumble??

There is this [i]"Away with the noise of your songs! I will not listen to the music of your harps." [/i]Amos 5:23. How come? why?
What does God find acceptable in terms of praise and worship?
What happens in the unseen as praise goes up to Him?
What are the demands that come with being called in such a ministry?

Ability versus Anointing....

Oya, Levites, future worship leaders/singers, as well as those who feel they have a call in this ministry

Please come edify us and share share share....

God bless and have a beautiful day, everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Good morning everybody.
Feeling much better now...
This your thread can drain and absorb someone's energy if care is not taken shocked

But the sense of fulfilment that comes with it is PRICELESS grin
(Some of you better eat well before coming here grin grin grin)

Yes me too i had a lot of difficulties opening this thread this morning.

But i got a solution that works for me;

I play praise and worship music to the max,
This way, my profile doesn't go anywhere grin
And i open this thread without much problem

As i'm typing right now , i'm playing praise/worship music

Funny thing, since last week, i faced difficulties in praying, sometimes i would just slump and fall immediately fall asleep, even i wasn't even feeling sleepy in the first place
or i'll start having memory lapses; sometimes i would just blank off , then sort of[i] "wake up" [/i]and i won't even remember what i was doing in the first place. It is like having temporary amnesia

TO MY SURPRISE THIS TIME, NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WARFARE HELPED
Anytime i would try to pray,something would interrupt me and a voice would always whisper "praise" or "sing" [/i]or [i]"i dwell within praise"

And i'm not even the singing type. It has always left me indifferent, never really paid attention to it.

PLAY PRAISE/WORSHIP MUSIC NON STOP BEFORE YOU OPEN THIS THREAD.
SATURATE THE PLACE WITH IT IT.
PLAY IT NON STOP EVEN WHEN YOU TYPE.

Sooo this brings me to the topic of today:
Praise and worship...

We mostly have dreamers and warriors on this thread,
ABEG WHERE ARE THOSE INVOLVED IN WORSHIP MINISTRY?
You are very much needed here....

Share with us what you know as well as your experiences
Explain to us what happens in the unseen realm when the Word says " God inhabits in the praises of His people (Psalms 22:3)"

What was so special about the praises of the Israelites that caused the walls of Jericho to crumble??

There is this [i]"Away with the noise of your songs! I will not listen to the music of your harps." [/i]Amos 5:23. How come? why?
What does God find acceptable in terms of praise and worship?
What happens in the unseen as praise goes up to Him?
What are the demands that come with being called into such a ministry?

Ability versus Anointing....

Oya, Levites, future worship leaders/singers, as well as those who feel they have a call in this ministry

Please come edify us and share share share....

God bless and have a beautiful day, everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. I love you. Sleep with God.

Good morning dearie,
I don sleep very well, like a newborn baby.
Chai, i needed it.
I was so tired during the whole time i was on this thread, i don't know why.
I had to force myself to remain active.
So much heaviness and headache.
Lots of love from here too grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Everyone,

Any of you know how to get a hold of the Moderators? Bro Charles wanna know how he can reach them. Hopefully this issue of discrimination can be addressed and resolved. I hope nobody's else's account gets jacked up.

Thank you.
there's a place at the frontpage that says 'Mail Mods/Supermods'...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Helloooo Charleeee
I see you viewing this thread;
Welcome back, bro.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Hi all...

Having some issues on my account. If you can see this message, that means there's a little progress.

God bless you all. Keep the faith alive no matter what.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 2sizzlin(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Yeah, I can see the message!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hi all...

Having some issues on my account. If you can see this message, that means there's a little progress.

God bless you all. Keep the faith alive no matter what.

Yes, we can see it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.