Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804849 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
chumz11:
Teachers in the house how can one be delivered of eating in the dream.i ate in the dream last night and been purging all through today.i want this nonsense to stop in my life
Eating in dream is of two type, depending on your SPIRITUAL HEIGHT.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
stardragon:
na so we come take style enter choir...
Choirmaster weldone o grin

It's spiritual cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksonville:
Good evening people...pls join me to worship this GOD...he's been so good !!!!

I worship him passionately with this song..a song with of great worship from the soul, and heart!!!

Intro:
Nobody like you Lord (x2)
Hallelujah...
We give you all the glory
Jesus..

Verse 1
You are master
Saviour
Healer
No one like you lord
There's nobody like you lord
You are master
Saviour
Healer
No one like you [Repeat this line X2]
(Lift your voice and say)

Verse 1
You are master
Saviour
Healer
No one like you
There's nobody like you
You are master
Saviour
Healer
No body like you
There's no one like you

CHORUS
Alade Ogo..... x2
(Lift your voice and say)
Alade Ogo..... x6
(chidi ebube , chidi omimi)

(Oba mi we worship you)

(you are the pillar that holds my life, thank you lord)

Verse 2
Shelter
Provider
Healer
No one like You
No one like you... x2
Alpha and Omega
Elohim
No one like You
No one like You...
You are master
Saviour
Healer
No one like you
There's no one like you

CHORUS
Alade Ogo..... x6
[-Break-]
You are the one
Who sits on the throne x6
Alade Ogo x2
Eledumare
Eleruniyi...

Pls what is the name of the artiste and the title of this song
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
chumz11:
Teachers in the house how can one be delivered of eating in the dream.i ate in the dream last night and been purging all through today.i want this nonsense to stop in my life
Hello Bro what I will advice you do is to first of all ask God to save You, have mercy on You for all the sin you might have been committing knowingly or unknowingly and then ask Him to fight your battle, if there is any spiritual or physical battle you might be esperiencing and I can promise you that if you pray this prayer with all sincerity that demon bringing that food in your dream will cease.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tjayjosh:

You are right. That is why it is important to be persistant in prayer. There is nothing like unanswered prayer. It is either your prayer does not go beyond your roof as a result of sin or it fails to manifest because of spiritual opposition from the devil and his kingdom. Anybody reading this should note that, God hears the prayer of a righteous man and answer immediately. Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and i have come in response to them. But the prince of the persian kingdom resisted me twenty one days. Then micheal, one of your chief princes, came to help me, because i was detained there with the king of persia (Daniel 10:12-13). Because we are unaware about the spiritual warfare in this area satan robs us of the answer before it can manifest.
This is very true sir and it's more common with intercessory prayers. What most Christains are not conscious is that there are different kinds of prayers (Eph 6:18) and the rule that governs them differs . The prayer of faith which involves appropriating God's promises to Ourselves is usually straightforward if our faith and standing with God is intact, but with intercession for a person or group of people we are leaving our own territory to plead another person's case. The person may even be in sin or has done something that gives the devil the right to contest the delivery of the answer. That's why intercession is often fierce warfare and you did notice most times when interceding particularly in the Spirit, there is usually this extra fire, extra burden that just comes on you, that compels you to press in prayer till you obtain the answer often signified by a release or a lifting of the burden. I believe that was the case with Daniel and the children of Israel. The Prince of Persia was legally in command of that domain and the children of Israel had been placed in his hands.
Another reason for seemingly unanswered prayers was what God revealed concerning me recently , I was asking God for an answer to something but because my reasoning on that matter was very carnal and my expectation from God was based on wrong information even when God had sent an answer I couldn't recognize it grin I kept on bothering God in prayer. In many cases, Our Peter is already at the door knocking but because of wrong expectations we may still keep praying and making God look unjust and unfaithful (Acts 12:12-17) grin. Only God can help us.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
Eating in your dream is not a problem. We do all sorts of things in our dreams, including eating. If you are vommitting, you need to see a doctor because you may have malaria or something else. Only religion can make people feel afraid of something perfectly normal.
Mr Seun when does eating in the dream become something perfectly normal? Someone is complaining that the nonsense should stop which means he has been experiencing it for sometime now and all you have to say is go see a doctor? What of if he go see a doctor and the dream keeps persisting and the stomach keeps affecting him what advice will you now give him? I pray God have mercy on You and me....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tjayjosh:

You are right. That is why it is important to be persistant in prayer. There is nothing like unanswered prayer. It is either your prayer does not go beyond your roof as a result of sin or it fails to manifest because of spiritual opposition from the devil and his kingdom. Anybody reading this should note that, God hears the prayer of a righteous man and answer immediately. Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and i have come in response to them. But the prince of the persian kingdom resisted me twenty one days. Then micheal, one of your chief princes, came to help me, because i was detained there with the king of persia (Daniel 10:12-13). Because we are unaware about the spiritual warfare in this area satan robs us of the answer before it can manifest.
Unanswered prayers are prayer that did not cross the roof. Jeremiah 11:14, psalm 66:18, jerem 11:11, 7:16, malachi 2:13, zech 7:13 etc
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Great0:

Unanswered prayers are prayer that did not cross the roof. Jeremiah 11:14, psalm 66:18, jerem 11:11, 7:16, malachi 2:13, zech 7:13 etc
Thank You Bro for the insight God bless. Somewhere in the book of Peter the bible said the eye of the Lord is on the Righteous and He answeres there prayers but the unrighteous is the opposite thats why david said in Psalm 66 vs 18 if I regard iniquity in my heart the Lord will not hear me......

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Enkaynwa:

Pls what is the name of the artiste and the title of this song

'Alade ogo' by phemmy ..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Great0:

But your iniquities have seperated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear (Isaiah 59:2 KJV). If we are not walking in the way or we harbor sin/enmity in our hearts toward our brother or we ask for things with the wrong motive (such as from selfish desires), then we can expect God not to answer our prayer because He does not hear, there is a closed channel of communication with Him. Unanswered prayer is just a phenomenon. Your prayer is either heard or it is not heard.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 2:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksonville:

'Alade ogo' by phemmy ..

Ok. Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lakesidepapa(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2016
CharlyG1:
Do you feel things crawling on your bed?
Do U see shadows that move so quickly?
Do U hear heavy footsteps at midnight?
Do U hear whisperings that U can't understand what they're saying?
Do U know witches without any1 telling U?
Do U hear voices mock U?
Are U always scared to sleep alone at night or in the dark?
Can U know what may happen in few mins somtyms?
Do U hear a person's thoughts sometimes?
Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons?
Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams?
Have U ever seen a spirit before?

If U experience most of all these.. Then U need to contribute here. God bless U

I use to hear a person's thoughts and know when voices mock me.

Sometimes when someone said something negatives or positive in his/her mind to me, I'll know.
There's someone that coursed me through her mind and i looked at her very sharply and she was shock and felt guilty. When voices mock me, I know.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Good morning brethren,

I wanted to share something that happened to me last Saturday; I wanted to be sure it wasn't my imagination playing me tricks because it is the first time i experienced it. God usually reveals Himself to me through dreams, but this was LIVE in the afternoon at around 3 o'clock; I don't know why God reveals Himself more to me during week-ends (mostly Saturdays ) in the afternoon at around 3 o'clock; i just noticed it.

And i'll like to share the lessons i learnt ; Hopefully it blesses you.

Mind you, this is first time it is happening to me
"dreaming awake"

On Saturday afternoon (yes last weekend) while i was praying, it was as if it suddenly became dark, it wasn't dark physically ; it was more as if i saw a black background ; and all of a sudden, i thought i saw something very luminous coming up, and gradually took the shape of a shiny human being; the more i prayed, the shinier he was, a white long sword flew ,not in the form of an attack, as if someone threw it at his direction, like "hey catch this!" and he caught it with his right hand and held it tight as if he was the one now ready for attack;

I felt curious and i tried to stop praying to see what it was; immediately the light around the person began to dim; when i would start praying intensely, the light around would begin to shine bright again. In the middle of a sunny afternoon!!! At one point, the light was going up, gradually, from the person's legs, to the person's hands, (the sword began to shine, his chest ,) his neck and the light was about to shine on the person's face; i stopped praying and i instead started straining my eyes since i badly wanted to see who it was.

Guess what? the light got dimmer very fast and went out completely. I never saw his face; I only remember the person had a flowing robe, a yellow/ivory coloured fat belt tied around him, shiny orange/bronze arms as if he came out of a furnace and he was holding a long sword.
Ane everything just dissappeared; i tried and tried through prayer to make that picture/scene come back, nothing.

Next day Sunday afternoon, (around three) , the following verse came to me
"The bowl of flour shall not be empty, nor shall be jar of oil run out until I, the Lord, send rain" 1 kings 17:14.

I pondered upon this verse the whole of Sunday; Nothing. I wondered why everything just dissappeared when i tried to see what it was/who it was On Monday God just put my heart "As My Spirit wills"

Just right now, see how i managed to decipher the previous verse.

Flour= flour is used to bake bread= bread was a Hebrew source of livelihood= bread was an offering in the Bible, sometimes it was brushed with some oil= Bread of life = Jesus, John 6:35 Word of God

Bowl= Heart of Man Bowl shall not be empty; opposite of empty bowl= Full bowl= Filled with Jesus/The Word?
Jar : Human being?
Oil ,: Has to do with Anointing ? Oil was used to consecrate Levites/places and anoint kings , maybe prayer life...
Rain: Blessing? His Glory? (not necessarily material blessings, could be more revelations, more visons, He could draw closer, or take you to another level of intimacy etc))

Meaning (according to me still grin) : I could be wrong though
-Your heart (bowl) shall not be empty ,it should not be without flour (used to bake breadwink or Jesus the Bread of Life / the Word...

1) So your bowl (heart) should be full (opposite of empty)
2) Make sure the jar/vessel ( maybe a human being here) does not run out of oil (consecration, anointing? God's Presence? ) Like, make sure you do everything to keep my oil flowing...keep yourself consecrated to Me?
3) until i, Lord send rain (blessings? His Glory),

Meaning:
Even if it is dry or even if you do not see rain (blessings?) yet , keep Jesus/The Word Word full in your heart (bowl), make sure that oil (anointing? consecration? holiness?) keeps on flowing from you (the jar) or you keep on working on your consecration (set apart, holiness) towards God so that His Presence still abides in you , till God decides to send rain (blessings? His Glory?) .

As concerns sending rain, He gave me His Word up there "As My Spirit wills"[/i], so the "rain" will come when His Spirit will decide;

Meanwhile, ya werk grin grin..on His Word and on your consecration towards Him....to keep His Presence flowing in your life despite the [i]apparent [/i]absence of rain

*In my Ghanaian voice*
SISTEH, BRODEH, PASTA... WERK!!!!
Shout out to our Ghana peeps if they're here. Welcome.

If that resonnates with anyone, then may God bless this verse (1 kings 17:14.) in your heart;

In conclusion: What i learnt/understood

The fuller the Word in your heart, the more you consecrate yourself to God, the more he will flow through you, like oil and the more you will get to see His Glory fall like rain;

If your bowl is empty,lacks His Word (Bread of Life) God's Presence will be reduced in your heart and therefore He will not flow since your jar is run out of oil (which could also mean lack of consecration or lack of prayer?) and you will not have rain, even when it comes, it will not wet you;

Maybe that's the illustration God wanted to show me; the more i prayed, the more light shone, when the intensity of prayers reduced, the light around got dim; i stopped momentarily when i was two seconds to seeing his Face and the lights went out. Total blackout!!!

Sometimes when God is about to show us His Face , that's the time we get distracted or throw the towel (impatience, discouragement, loss of focus, loss of priorities etc) ...total blackout follows. The more you focus on God via His Word, Prayer and Consecration/Holiness, the brighter He shines EVEN IN THE DELAY/SEEMING ABSENCE OF RAIN

Have a lovely day all of you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hello people..God bless you all!.

It's so sunny today. I heard there would be an annular eclipse which will occur during the morning time 2moro... This actually happened 10years ago..

Well, i pray GOD in his infinite mercy will grant us all the grace to witness many historical occuring events and also the grace to live for christ and salvation..

I actually want to share an experience which occured yesterday. It's not for fun, neither is it a fiction.

I don't tell people of this because they may see me as 'weird' or someone who hallucinates...but i just want to relate with people with similar experiences here..

most of the visions i often get are so blur, while some are clear and i can get a message from it before it wipes out.
An evangelist told me of this, i was shock .. He told me i dnt understand them but they mean something. But in GOD's time he will make it apparent.

It's a prophetic grace to be reckoned with.

Last night i was sitting when a vision came ..in that vision, it was night and i saw many transport means, like cars moving in speed at diff velocities..i also saw a fast moving train..all of a sudden there was catastrophe, before i could see what happened it cleared off.

Then i asked GOD, what is this? Immediately another image of a blue flag with someting round/circular indicated on it , then half portion of that flag became shadowed.

Then i quickly cleared my eyes and the first thing that came to me was 'europe'. But i've never seen such flag in my life..Cuz it made no sense to me. I wanted to tell my uncle but i felt discouraged..

So i told my cousin sister and we decided to check the encarta series to see if any flag like that exists... We discovered a blue flag with round/circular indication of stars and it was an european union flag... My cousin said ''Jesus'' grin

I told her whatever this means..it's not a good sign.. some parts of europe might experience great challenges.. But i pray for GOD's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Before i go.. Join me to worship this GOD ...He sits with his crown of glory(Alade ogo) and his angels sings ''HOLY! HOLY!''

He is worthy of thy praise.. He's the reason i live.. Even when all challenges come i still look up to him because he says the thoughts he has of me is of Good and not of evil..

And so also in jeremiah 29:11 ''for i know the plans i have for you, the are plans for good and not for disaster, and to give you a future and hope''

Verse1
And I was all alone
When the weight of my problems weighed me down

And no one even cared
Itold myself if I died

I would be better off
Then you whispered words of comfort
Like music in my ears

And you told me to carry on
That everything will be alright
You gave strength to my spirit

And now I'm standing strong

Chorus
You are the reason I live
You're the One for me, you're the One for me

Why should I fear When I have you
I'm surrounded by your love, your everlasting love

Why should I care what people say
They don't know what you mean to me

Verse 2
When dark clouds of depression hit me now
When peace takes her leave of me
When tribulation like a swarm of bees

Seek to make me doubt the power of your love

I will look up to your hill above
From whence cometh my help And see your smiling face of love

And hear your words of comfort
Sounding like music in my ear
So though the battle fierce needs to be fought

I know everything will be alright
'Cause you fight for those you love.

Chorus

Why should I fear When I have you I'm surrounded by your love, your everlasting love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
I'd like to urge brethren here again; in fact i will keep on urging...

I want you to understand this:
No amount of dreams, visions, or testimonies are going to get you into the Kingdom of Heaven. They can edify, encourage, convict yes, but no matter what all contributors on this thread shared on what they've dreamed or been shown, I've always indicated that in the end:

YOU MUST KNOW GOD FOR YOURSELF. IT DEPENDS ON YOU; IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU

I have said it before, and I will say it again and again; Mankind is flawed;
CARRY YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW CHRIST

Please, more than ever, know His voice for yourself, and stop looking for heaven in people all the time.[b][/b] While we're here to revive, encourage, edify, build each other,each of us is equally running his/her race so as to be approved by God on the last day.

Keep watch, stay alert. Don't slumber
Work on your salvation with fear and trembling Philippians 2:12 Yes,you got your part to play, stop transferring the responsibilities of your spiritual life to others

God bless this thread once again;

P.S: Good evening to all those who will open this thread much later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
HananHezron:
Good morning brethren,

I wanted to share something that happened to me last Saturday; I wanted to be sure it wasn't my imagination playing me tricks because it is the first time i experienced it. God usually reveals Himself to me through dreams, but this was LIVE in the afternoon at around 3 o'clock; I don't know why God reveals Himself more to me during week-ends (mostly Saturdays ) in the afternoon at around 3 o'clock; i just noticed it.

And i'll like to share the lessons i learnt ; Hopefully it blesses you.

Mind you, this is first time it is happening to me
"dreaming awake"

On Saturday afternoon (yes last weekend) while i was praying, it was as if it suddenly became dark, it wasn't dark physically ; it was more as if i saw a black background ; and all of a sudden, i thought i saw something very luminous coming up, and gradually took the shape of a shiny human being; the more i prayed, the shinier he was, a white long sword flew ,not in the form of an attack, as if someone threw it at his direction, like "hey catch this!" and he caught it with his right hand and held it tight as if he was the one now ready for attack;

I felt curious and i tried to stop praying to see what it was; immediately the light around the person began to dim; when i would start praying intensely, the light around would begin to shine bright again. In the middle of a sunny afternoon!!! At one point, the light was going up, gradually, from the person's legs, to the person's hands, (the sword began to shine, his chest ,) his neck and the light was about to shine on the person's face; i stopped praying and i instead started straining my eyes since i badly wanted to see who it was.

Guess what? the light got dimmer very fast and went out completely. I never saw his face; I only remember the person had a flowing robe, a yellow/ivory coloured fat belt tied around him, shiny orange/bronze arms as if he came out of a furnace and he was holding a long sword.
Ane everything just dissappeared; i tried and tried through prayer to make that picture/scene come back, nothing.

Next day Sunday afternoon, (around three) , the following verse came to me
"The bowl of flour shall not be empty, nor shall be jar of oil run out until I, the Lord, send rain" 1 kings 17:14.

I pondered upon this verse the whole of Sunday; Nothing. I wondered why everything just dissappeared when i tried to see what it was/who it was On Monday God just put my heart "As My Spirit wills"

Just right now, see how i managed to decipher the previous verse.

Flour= flour is used to bake bread= bread was a Hebrew source of livelihood= bread was an offering in the Bible, sometimes it was brushed with some oil= Bread of life = Jesus, John 6:35 Word of God

Bowl= Heart of Man Bowl shall not be empty; opposite of empty bowl= Full bowl= Filled with Jesus/The Word?
Jar : Human being?
Oil ,: Has to do with Anointing ? Oil was used to consecrate Levites/places and anoint kings , maybe prayer life...
Rain: Blessing? His Glory? (not necessarily material blessings, could be more revelations, more visons, He could draw closer, or take you to another level of intimacy etc))

Meaning (according to me still grin) : I could be wrong though
-Your heart (bowl) shall not be empty ,it should not be without flour (used to bake breadwink or Jesus the Bread of Life / the Word...

1) So your bowl (heart) should be full (opposite of empty)
2) Make sure the jar/vessel ( maybe a human being here) does not run out of oil (consecration, anointing? God's Presence? ) Like, make sure you do everything to keep my oil flowing...keep yourself consecrated to Me?
3) until i, Lord send rain (blessings? His Glory),

Meaning:
Even if it is dry or even if you do not see rain (blessings?) yet , keep Jesus/The Word Word full in your heart (bowl), make sure that oil (anointing? consecration? holiness?) keeps on flowing from you (the jar) or you keep on working on your consecration (set apart, holiness) towards God so that His Presence still abides in you , till God decides to send rain (blessings? His Glory?) .

As concerns sending rain, He gave me His Word up there "As My Spirit wills"[/i], so the "rain" will come when His Spirit will decide;

Meanwhile, ya werk grin grin..on His Word and on your consecration towards Him....to keep His Presence flowing in your life despite the [i]apparent [/i]absence of rain

*In my Ghanaian voice*
SISTEH, BRODEH, PASTA... WERK!!!!
Shout out to our Ghana peeps if they're here. Welcome.

If that resonnates with anyone, then may God bless this verse (1 kings 17:14.) in your heart;

In conclusion: What i learnt/understood

The fuller the Word in your heart, the more you consecrate yourself to God, the more he will flow through you, like oil and the more you will get to see His Glory fall like rain;

If your bowl is empty,lacks His Word (Bread of Life) God's Presence will be reduced in your heart and therefore He will not flow since your jar is run out of oil (which could also mean lack of consecration or lack of prayer?) and you will not have rain, even when it comes, it will not wet you;

Maybe that's the illustration God wanted to show me; the more i prayed, the more light shone, when the intensity of prayers reduced, the light around got dim; i stopped momentarily when i was two seconds to seeing his Face and the lights went out. Total blackout!!!

Sometimes when God is about to show us His Face , that's the time we get distracted or throw the towel (impatience, discouragement, loss of focus, loss of priorities etc) ...total blackout follows. The more you focus on God via His Word, Prayer and Consecration/Holiness, the brighter He shines EVEN IN THE DELAY/SEEMING ABSENCE OF RAIN

Have a lovely day all of you

God bless you for sharing sis. I was blessed tru it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good aftnn brethren. Pls is it possible or is it true that a person will be praying in tongues and be sobbing (shedding tears) and feeling some kind of sensation in the whole body at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by KingErnesto(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
HananHezron:
I'd like to urge brethren here again; in fact i will keep on urging...

I want you to understand this:
No amount of dreams, visions, or testimonies are going to get you into the Kingdom of Heaven. They can edify, encourage, convict yes, but no matter what all contributors on this thread shared on what they've dreamed or been shown, I've always indicated that in the end:

YOU MUST KNOW GOD FOR YOURSELF. IT DEPENDS ON YOU; IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU

I have said it before, and I will say it again and again; Mankind is flawed;
CARRY YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW CHRIST

Please, more than ever, know His voice for yourself, and stop looking for heaven in people all the time.[b][/b] While we're here to revive, encourage, edify, build each other,each of us is equally running his/her race so as to be approved by God on the last day.

Keep watch, stay alert. Don't slumber
Work on your salvation with fear and trembling Philippians 2:12 Yes,you got your part to play, stop transferring the responsibilities of your spiritual life to others

God bless this thread once again;

P.S: Good evening to all those who will open this thread much later

I agree with you to an extent..but not everybody will have that grace because grace differs.. That's why there's always a leader sent by GOD to give direction to his people and also to edify and all.

God will entrust his secrets to his representatives so they can see what he is doing. And not everybody can hear GOD..but he will direct his people through his words that were written.

I tell you brethren, no man shall give glory to himself @''looking for heaven in people''.. At the end, all glory belongs to GOD...

So i don't envy real men of GOD. They do what they are sent.. Let everybody run their race..let he that have ears, let him hear what the spirit says.. Let he that have eyes, let him see what the spirit is doing.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
chumz11:

Dont, panic joor, next time you eat like that wake up and drink water. Then praise God...

But if you dont want such dream again Psalm 127:2c "for so He giveth His beloved sleep". shikena no need of fire-fire prayer, just tell God you are His beloved sake of John 3:16 and you need sweet sleep. that's all.

CAUTION: My advice is for child of God, and you are sure of yourself, Then have you confidence toward God.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oodo: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
I really thank God for leading me to this thread as I have been exposed to the strategies and tactics of our common enemy(the devil). I actually stumbled on this thread some two ago, though am still on page 89 I can confidently say that the op and major contributors have really help in resurrecting my spirit even as a ghost reader. May God give you guys the strenght to continue winning souls for christ and also grow from strenght to strenght in your various private endevours.
@ Bro Charles: pls I have a number of dreams I need you to help me interprete:
1 in this dream I walked up to a man(can't really recall his looks but he was friendly) and he handed me a pair of pink uniform(military/para military style) neatly folded and ironed. I eventually wore that dress home and there was rejoicing and celebration in my household after which I woke up.

2 In this dream I saw myself walking along a road(I was actually on a bridge) when suddenly an unseen force from out of nowhere lifted me up into the air and was carring me to the other side of the bridge to throw me down. Haven known my fate if eventually thrown down, I started struggling with this invincible force to set myself free but all my effort proved abortive. While approaching the rail of the bridge I noticed the unseen force suddenly came to a halt and after several unsuccessful attempt to move forward, I was released and fell back down after which I woke up.

3 why is it that whenever am been chased by demonic beings in the dream I find it difficult to run as fast as I should. I always see myself struggling with my pace and dragging my feet instead of running. Though I always wake up whenever they are about to catch me.

4 I was having a conversation with a certain(unfamiliar) guy in my dream who gave me the duplicate copy(blue copy) of a bank deposite teller duly stamped then I woke up.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good evening dear heirs of God.
I want to us to be more closed to God, and when we are in need, ask for something specific, let your prayer be simple and straightforward, God knows before you ask, and He knows your heart.

My experience in the early hours today around 3am, a dream woke me up. But before then after my prayer yesterday, ask God for BLANK CHECK, i told Him that himself know my heart that am going to ask for money.

In the Dream W.F. Kumuyi was invited to a program, the place look a big cathedral, but some elders took excuse that we should move to another all so we went to another. but only few of us were in the all like 30 young people. we are so excited to see him so closed and to listen to him BUT....

Instead of preaching or admonition, When he spoke, he asked all of to bring out a paper and pen and write an application letter, and that when we are through, he will tell us next thing to do. we are all surprise but we just do as he said. I check other what others were writing, because i hesitate, thinking of the type of application letter, Job or something else, but i cant figure out what they are writing.

So i decided to write Application for admission into IBTC the Deeper Life Bible School. while i was thinking of how to complete the letter i work up.

Modified
================
On waking up that moment, I began to think whats meaning of this, and why did i woke up, when am suppose to enjoy the dream. Then i remember my prayer, but this time around AM suppose to ask for money, but mehn if this is my BLACK CHECK and I miss-ask i might loose something great, trust me I turn to Elisha sharp-sharp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Dont, panic joor, next time you eat like that wake up and drink water. Then praise God...

But if you dont want such dream again Psalm 127:2c "for so He giveth His beloved sleep". shikena no need of fire-fire prayer, just tell God you are His beloved sake of John 3:16 and you need sweet sleep. that's all.

CAUTION: My advice is for child of God, and you are sure of yourself, Then have you confidence toward God.

God bless
Thanks for that word of exhortation sir. Most people in the Body of Christ don't know how cheap the devil is, because we don't really know Jesus and what he did and many preachers (particularly so called deliverance minsters, FORGIVE ME FOR SAY THAT, THERE ARE A FEW GENUINE ONES)are not helping matters. they have glorified satan so much that the only reason many people are serving God is because of fear of the devil. The truth is that the devil is very powerful but he can only rule over those who are not in Christ. Christ is not just a person, it's a realm. Christ is the secret place of the most high, the shadow of the almighty(psalms 91:1). when he came he paid our ransom, defeated the devil, and made us to sit in heavenly places IN CHRIST JESUS far above the devil (ephesians 2:6, ephesians 1:20-22). SO CHRIST IS A REALM YOU ENTER AND SIT IN, AND OUR ACCESS IS BY FAITH. Our major fight is to labor to enter into this rest. Paul said in Hebrews 4:9-11

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

We labour in faith to enter into this rest, so we don't fall into the snares of the enemy by unbelief. this is the real fight of faith. that's why agree with sister HananHezron that we Christians need to take personal responsibility for their faith. another persons faith can only help you a bit, but you can only live by own faith. BUIILDING FAITH IS NON NEGOTIABLE AND IT'S HARD LABOUR. IT'S INTENSE LABOUR STUDYING THE BIBLE, FASTING AND PRAYERS, STUDYING ANOINTED BOOKS, LISTENING TO ANOINTED MESSAGES.
THE SAME WAY ANYONE NO ONE CAN URINATE FOR ANOTHER PERSON OR EAT FOR ANOTHER PERSON, IS THE SAME WAY NO ONE CAN HAVE FAITH FOR ANOTHER PERSON. (MORE ON THIS LATER SHA)
THAT HEBREWS 4:11 WAS CLEAR, IF WE LABOUR FOR FAITH TO ENTER INTO OUR REST(THE SECRET PLACE, THE CHRIST REALM), WE CEASE FROM OUR WORKS. MEANING WE ARE NO MORE THE ONES THAT FIGHT THE DEVIL BUT JESUS FIGHTS FOR US. BUT WHAT DO CHRISTIANS DO TODAY? WE ARE MORE FOCUSED ON LEARNING THE TECHNIQUES OF FIGHTING THE DEVIL THAN LEARNING HOW TO ENGAGE WHO WILL FIGHT FOR US.
WE CAN'T FIGHT THE DEVIL ON OUR OWN WITH OUR OWN WORKS, HE WILL ALWAYS CRUSH US, BUT IN CHRIST WE ARE AT REST.
THERE IS TOO MUCH TEACHING ON WHO THE DEVIL IS AND WHAT HE DOES (THOSE KNOWLEDGE ARE VALUEABLE BUT NOT THE BREAD AND BUTTER OF CHRISTIANITY) AND HOW TO FIGHT HIM LIKE THIS AND LIKE THAT AND WITH THIS UPPER CUT, AND LEFT JAB. OYA SHOUT JESUS THIS NUMBER OF TIME, SHOUT FIRE THIS NUMBER OF TIME, HOLY GHOST BOMB THIS NUMBER OF TIME, OYA KICK THE DEVIL THIS WAY AND THAT WAY AND THEN MAKE SURE YOU ARE SHOUTING OOH AND TWISTING YOUR HEAD. ... sad sad I'M REALLY SORRY IF I MIGHT HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE WITH WHAT I JUST SAID AND I KNOW SOME OF US MAY NOT AGREE WITH IT, BUT AS BRETHREN IN THE LORD, WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE OPEN TO OURSELVES WITH THE TRUTH. MANY OF THOSE THINGS ARE ARRANT NONSENSE AND CAN'T BE SUBSTANTIATED IN SCRIPTURES. WE HAVE LEFT JESUS WHERE HE PUT US AND ENTERED THE REALM WHERE THE DEVIL CAN BEAT US, THE REALM OF UNBELIEF.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
I Listened to a man of God recently and he said something along this line that struck me like thunder " if you are a truly redeemed child of God, it's an insult for you to wake up at night and be praying because of the devil, if you must wake up to pray let it be about thanking God, asking for wisdom or something else" . It sounded boastful but when i pondered it, he was right and his boasting was not in himself but what Jesus has done. it is unscriptural to spend your nights fighting the devil as a genuine child of God. why this is what the scriptures say :
It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep. psalms 127:1 and who is that beloved ? you and i why? because ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. since i learnt this from a book anytime i consciously proclaim this and hold Christ to fulfil his promises before i go to bed except on a few situations where i let my faith i have never had any problem sleeping, sex demons oh, nightmares ooh, name any kind of sleep problems i don't have it. that"s what the word of GOD does, it is light that shatters darkness. The Holy Spirit helped me discover it and taught me how to apply it while doing my personal study, if i had refused to study maybe i wont have found it. what else does God say about sleep?
Psalms 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
Psalms 91:5-6 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
All that's needed is for us to discover and put our faith in Jesus like a baby and trust him to keep his part of the bargain.

Now let me share my experience. on monday night after sharing my testimony of how God helped me to shame the devil when i ate in my dream. It seemed the devil provoke and wanted to shakara me that night grin grin . i went to bed around 11 pm, exactly around 2:15pm after phcn had done their usual stuff. suddenly it felt like something entered my room and immediately tried to start pressing me gradually from the leg upwards. so i rebuked it and woke up, i could sense something was i the room but i didn't see anything, next thing i know was i heard something like a cat or a baby crying at my window cheesy cheesy truth be told small fear catch me (i no be spiritual macho man yet) my mind told me that "yes dem don find you come house, sebi u dy get mouth: grin grin but i determined in my heart to hold on to the truth that good sleep was my right and i won't give the devil space to contest it by praying a prayer of unbelief. so i tried speaking in tongues, but it didn't flow, i choose to ignore the voice, i wan form smith wigglesworth coolby not recognizing the devil, so i walked around and eventually went to the living room to sleep on the sofa. for where ? sleep no come , i could still feel the evil presence . so i went back to my room, slept on my bed and started reminding God of his promises in a conversational tone. Then from nowhere two scriptures came to me cheesy one of them i had read during the day . Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid (john 14:27) and i added Jesus you have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of a sound mind (2 tim 1:7) and[b] just like that, immediately,it was as if someone took something off my back and as if a person switched on a bulb. the evil presence departed and peace just rushed into the room. [/b] and i fell asleep. i slept so much even (though i had planned to do my normal study and prayer later on) that i was late for work on tuesday grin grin . i say all these not to boast in myself but in JESUS CHRIST. I DID NOTHING THAN JUST BELIEVE IN HIS COMPLETED WORKS, I DIDN'T BOTHER TO FIGHT THE DEVIL BECAUSE HE'S NOT MY MATE, BECAUSE I JEJELY CHOSE TO REST IN JESUS SHIKENA.BUTTERFLIES ARE MINDFUL OF COBWEBS, BUT A MAN INSIDE A JEEP(JESUS) SEES A COBWEB, RECOGNIZES IT, HE DOESN'T DENY IT'S EXISTENCE OR IT'S POWER TO IMPEDE ANOTHER PERSON , BUT HE ALSO RECOGNIZES IT CAN'T BE AN IMPEDIMENT TO HIM, SO HE DRIVES ON LIKE THE COBWEB IS NOTHING. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINNING AND LOSING IS OFTEN NOT WHAT WE KNOW, OR THE INTENSITY OF OUR PRAYER, BUT LOOKING AWAY FROM OUR WORKS TO BELIEVING IN THE COMPLETED WORKS OF JESUS. JESUS HAS DONE IT, JESUS HAS SET US FREE. TO HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Asa cried to the Lord his God, O Lord, there is none besides You to help, and it makes no difference to You whether the one You help is mighty or powerless. Help us, O Lord our God! For we rely on You, and we go against this multitude in Your name. O Lord, You are our God; let no man prevail against You!

12So the Lord smote the Ethiopians before Asa and Judah, and the Ethiopians fled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
sonofthunder:
Asa cried to the Lord his God, O Lord, there is none besides You to help, and it makes no difference to You whether the one You help is mighty or powerless. Help us, O Lord our God! For we rely on You, and we go against this multitude in Your name. O Lord, You are our God; let no man prevail against You!

12So the Lord smote the Ethiopians before Asa and Judah, and the Ethiopians fled.

Yea and the Ethiopians fled...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Yea and the Ethiopians fled...
yes sir... you know I pondered on whether to add the verse twelve to the post at first or not to.
reason being I believe emphasis should be on our crying to God and remaining in the right conditions (holiness, faith etc) to cry out.
the Ethiopians will always flee... their opinion is not needed on the issue.
stay blessed brothers and sisters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksonville:
Before i go.. Join me to worship this GOD ...He sits with his crown of glory(Alade ogo) and his angels sings ''HOLY! HOLY!''

He is worthy of thy praise.. He's the reason i live.. Even when all challenges come i still look up to him because he says the thoughts he has of me is of Good and not of evil..

And so also in jeremiah 29:11 ''for i know the plans i have for you, the are plans for good and not for disaster, and to give you a future and hope''

Verse1
And I was all alone
When the weight of my problems weighed me down

And no one even cared
Itold myself if I died

I would be better off
Then you whispered words of comfort
Like music in my ears

And you told me to carry on
That everything will be alright
You gave strength to my spirit

And now I'm standing strong

Chorus

Why should I fear When I have you
I'm surrounded by your love, your everlasting love

Verse 2
When dark clouds of depression hit me now
When peace takes her leave of me
When tribulation like a swarm of bees

Seek to make me doubt the power of your love

I will look up to your hill above
From whence cometh my help And see your smiling face of love

And hear your words of comfort
Sounding like music in my ear
So though the battle fierce needs to be fought

I know everything will be alright
'Cause you fight for those you love.

Chorus

Why should I fear When I have you I'm surrounded by your love, your everlasting love

This Revelation calls for intercession on behalf of Europe.
Bro you get to do something.

How merciful this God is by revealing something that will take place in faraway Europe to an African who reside in Africa.
HE THAT IS FULL OF MERCY IS MERCY-FULL.
GOD IS MERCY(HIS NAME).
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harmored(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
*Mine was when I was a little kid there is this lady demon (all green her body was green) if I was told you go get something from the kitchen she will be at the kitchen door,our house is long,so if I want to get something at the kitchen at night I will see her there and then run back to meet my brothers,and call dem dey will come and meet nothing she would have gone,there was a very day that I saw her at night around 1,then I waited to see actually if it was real or maybe it's because am hungry that's why am seeing that grin so I waited and stared at her,she was floating and removing green smoke on her body,as she came very close and I saw she was very real,I ran to call my mom,my Mom came to check funny enough she was still there and didn't move but my mom could not see her,I was almost running mad (screaming like hell)* IT WAS A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, PLEASE PRAY YOU DONT WITNESS SUCH
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Great0:

This Revelation calls for intercession on behalf of Europe.
Bro you get to do something.

How merciful this God is by revealing something that will take place in faraway Europe to an African who reside in Africa.
HE THAT IS FULL OF MERCY IS MERCY-FULL.
GOD IS MERCY(HIS NAME).

Yes brethren... He's so MERCIFUL.

What was concealed is revealed.. Therfore he that sits on the throne with his crown of GLORY has intervened.

Praise be unto his HOLY name...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Harmored:
*Mine was when I was a little kid there is this lady demon (all green her body was green) if I was told you go get something from the kitchen she will be at the kitchen door,our house is long,so if I want to get something at the kitchen at night I will see her there and then run back to meet my brothers,and call dem dey will come and meet nothing she would have gone,there was a very day that I saw her at night around 1,then I waited to see actually if it was real or maybe it's because am hungry that's why am seeing that grin so I waited and stared at her,she was floating and removing green smoke on her body,as she came very close and I saw she was very real,I ran to call my mom,my Mom came to check funny enough she was still there and didn't move but my mom could not see her,I was almost running mad (screaming like hell)* IT WAS A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, PLEASE PRAY YOU DONT WITNESS SUCH

And all she'll do is concentrate on you while either giving you a cold smile or a fierce face...lol so scary.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Good evening dear heirs of God.
I want to us to be more closed to God, and when we are in need, ask for something specific, let your prayer be simple and straightforward, God knows before you ask, and He knows your heart.

My experience in the early hours today around 3am, a dream woke me up. But before then after my prayer yesterday, ask God for BLANK CHECK, i told Him that himself know my heart that am going to ask for money.

In the Dream W.F. Kumuyi was invited to a program, the place look a big cathedral, but some elders took excuse that we should move to another all so we went to another. but only few of us were in the all like 30 young people. we are so excited to see him so closed and to listen to him BUT....

Instead of preaching or admonition, When he spoke, he asked all of to bring out a paper and pen and write an application letter, and that when we are through, he will tell us next thing to do. we are all surprise but we just do as he said. I check other what others were writing, because i hesitate, thinking of the type of application letter, Job or something else, but i cant figure out what they are writing.

So i decided to write Application for admission into IBTC the Deeper Life Bible School. while i was thinking of how to complete the letter i work up.

Modified
================
On waking up that moment, I began to think whats meaning of this, and why did i woke up, when am suppose to enjoy the dream. Then i remember my prayer, but this time around AM suppose to ask for money, but mehn if this is my BLACK CHECK and I miss-ask i might loose something great, trust me I turn to Elisha sharp-sharp

Lol.. My brother na to fire prayer oo grin..
Some dreams contain special insights.. You have to read meanings in them or they might no make sense..

90percent of my dreams do wake me up @ 3am..then when i'm about waking it's like someone is talking to me, like a direction.. Then my prayer mood sets in.

I was told about an ancient story of people that existed over 46,000 yrs ago in my dream..when i woke up i clearly heard some words like 'anerod 'n ashbirk'...lol

Some dreams tho!..

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.