Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810106 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 1:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Jacksonville:

Yes brethren... He's so MERCIFUL.

What was concealed is revealed.. Therfore he that sits on the throne with his crown of GLORY has intervened.

Praise be unto his HOLY name...
Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 01, 2016
holahmihdeh:
Good aftnn brethren. Pls is it possible or is it true that a person will be praying in tongues and be sobbing (shedding tears) and feeling some kind of sensation in the whole body at the same time?

Pls teachers / brethren in the house I need answer/ explanation on this
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2016
holahmihdeh:
Good aftnn brethren. Pls is it possible or is it true that a person will be praying in tongues and be sobbing (shedding tears) and feeling some kind of sensation in the whole body at the same time?
The day I encountered the holy ghost through the holy ghost baptism wow it was awesome,i sobbed even though I was filled with joy my whole body was somehow can't explain d sensations and I prayed in tongues.it has happened to me severally after that day but mostly after intense worship.so yes it's possible for it to happen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2016
chumz11:
The day I encountered the holy ghost through the holy ghost baptism wow it was awesome,i sobbed even though I was filled with joy my whole body was somehow can't explain d sensations and I prayed in tongues.it has happened to me severally after that day but mostly after intense worship.so yes it's possible for it to happen

Thanks for the reply
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Pls teachers / brethren in the house I need answer/ explanation on this

Good afternoon ma,

There is no peculiar way to experience the holy ghost, The father deals with everyone as he likes.

By God grace the one i experience are in different forms so you cant basically expect that you act in a particular kind of way when you filled with the holy ghost.

SO, I would say you are in order very much in order.

I dont see anything wrong in what you displayed and if anyone tell you other wish, the person is just jealous.

I have learnt of someone who when is filled would be shivering like she has a cold but then, it all enjoying his presence.

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello House,

I need a little help.

I find it very easy to connect and be in transmission with the father per time, I can afford to pray for 2 hours or more without stopping depending on the level of intercessory that is needed at that time or depending on the prevailing situation.

You wanna know how i do it, I might just be alone and i just get to begin to sing a song, Those song you have not heard before but you sing it like you composed it, but once i finish singing the song i forget totally, then i begin to pray tongues, normal language and the prayer points just keep flowing and flowing and most time i try not to check the time because it can discourage and kill the momentum, so when i beginning i just have an idea of when i started.. well that's by the way.

Now, the help i need is i don't seem to read and the bible enough. Once i pick my bible 30 mins at most an hour am gone.. Better sleep..

Its affecting my delivery, sometime you praying a bible verse come and you begin to blab your way through it.. it not nice

And dont start thinking.. its not an attack..

That am sure off
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Dont, panic joor, next time you eat like that wake up and drink water. Then praise God...

But if you dont want such dream again Psalm 127:2c "for so He giveth His beloved sleep". shikena no need of fire-fire prayer, just tell God you are His beloved sake of John 3:16 and you need sweet sleep. that's all.

CAUTION: My advice is for child of God, and you are sure of yourself, Then have you confidence toward God.

God bless

Same bible says when men slept the devil came to sow tears

Abi no be so.. So What tears was he talking about??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
temi4fash:
Hello House,

I need a little help.

I find it very easy to connect and be in transmission with the father per time, I can afford to pray for 2 hours or more without stopping depending on the level of intercessory that is needed at that time or depending on the prevailing situation.

You wanna know how i do it, I might just be alone and i just get to begin to sing a song, Those song you have not heard before but you sing it like you composed it, but once i finish singing the song i forget totally, then i begin to pray tongues, normal language and the prayer points just keep flowing and flowing and most time i try not to check the time because it can discourage and kill the momentum, so when i beginning i just have an idea of when i started.. well that by the way..

Now, the help i need is i dont seem to read the bible enough. Once i pick my bible 30 mins at most an hour am gone.. Better sleep..

And dont start thinking.. its not an attack..

That am sure off

You may not be the reading type...especially when you see so many pages of it;
Sometimes when you come hom from school/work tired or with a crowded mind, reading is the last thing you want to do....

Try audio Bible; maybe it'll work
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
HananHezron:

You may not be the reading type...especially when you see so many pages of it;
Sometimes when you come hom from school/work tired or with a crowded mind, reading is the last thing you want to do....

Try audio Bible; maybe it'll work

Oh thanks maybe i would need to actively go and look for the audio bible
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
temi4fash:

Good afternoon ma,

There is no peculiar way to experience the holy ghost, The father deals with everyone as he likes.

By God grace the one i experience are in different forms so you cant basically expect that you act in a particular kind of way when you filled with the holy ghost.

SO, I would say you are in order very much in order.

I dont see anything wrong in what you displayed and if anyone tell you other wish, the person is just jealous.

I have learnt of someone who when is filled would be shivering like she has a cold but then, it all enjoying his presence.

Shalom

Thank you so much sir. God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
temi4fash:

Same bible says when men slept the devil came to sow tears tares am sure you know some of them

Abi no be so.. So What tears tares was he talking about??

I really wanted to write about this earlier, but I was somehow busy. There are many ways tares can be sown, read Bro charles comment again to get some insight --more here --

Two days ago am working on laptop late at midnight hour around 12am-1am, i was feeling sleepy, but i just wanted to keep on working, suddenly started hearing some low random voice in my head I can remember though, believed its because am straining my brain because am suppose to sleep. But the strange thing is that in one of the voice I overheard it placing a curse, and some uttering dirty word. After that, the same scripture that came to my mind was "wile men slept the enemy came to sow tares"

Then I begin to question what sort of voice are these at quiet midnight, then I begin to understand (divinely) that; that is how men soul/mind is being corrupted at such an hour when they sleep, also spiritual indoctrination is being carried out. one will wonder some people will just wake-up with bad omen something and begin to do some evil they never plan, fight rape etc.

Having know little about subliminal messages, those voice I heard is more or less like that. Demons/Evil spirit will will communicate evil into the Soul and Spirit of man and the info will settle down in the Mind (soul) while person is going about innocently, the brain will be processing every information fed to it, including the bad one (there should link btw this and sexual dream). At long if the brain successfully understand evil ideas began to form in that person, like trying out some secret sin like anger, jealousy, hatred, masturbation until it blown to full scale iniquity

SO in the case of bad dream, if it is not attack, it would satanic indoctrination, through subliminal messages, and the brain in its complexity will process the information and if the Spirit of that person is not gracefully strengthen by Holy Ghost through the word of God it will be dangerous.

I believed Bro CharlyG1 and other should have much details about this issues
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I really wanted to write about this earlier, but I was somehow busy. There are many ways tares can be sown, read Bro charles comment again to get some insight --more here --

Two days ago am working on laptop late at midnight hour around 12am-1am, i was feeling sleepy, but i just wanted to keep on working, suddenly started hearing some low random voice in my head I can remember though, believed its because am straining my brain because am suppose to sleep. But the strange thing is that in one of the voice I overheard it placing a curse, and some uttering dirty word. After that, the same scripture that came to my mind was "wile men slept the enemy came to sow tares"

Then I begin to question what sort of voice are these at quiet midnight, then I begin to understand (divinely) that; that is how men soul/mind is being corrupted at such an hour when they sleep, also spiritual indoctrination is being carried out. one will wonder some people will just wake-up with bad omen something and begin to do some evil they never plan, fight rape etc.

Having know little about subliminal messages, those voice I heard is more or less like that. Demons/Evil spirit will will communicate evil into the Soul and Spirit of man and the info will settle down in the Mind (soul) while person is going about innocently, the brain will be processing every information fed to it, including the bad one (there should link btw this and sexual dream). At long if the brain successfully understand evil ideas began to form in that person, like trying out some secret sin like anger, jealousy, hatred, masturbation until it blown to full scale iniquity

SO in the case of bad dream, if it is not attack, it would satanic indoctrination, through subliminal messages, and the brain in its complexity will process the information and if the Spirit of that person is not gracefully strengthen by Holy Ghost through the word of God it will be dangerous.

I believed Bro CharlyG1 and other should have much details about this issues

Hello Sir,

First thanks for the correction.

So what is the implication of what you saying because i dont understand. Can you please bring a lil lower.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello guys,
I'll respond to posts when i'm a bit relaxed later tonight.
God bless you guys smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lakesidepapa(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
oodo:
I really thank God for leading me to this thread as I have been exposed to the strategies and tactics of our common enemy(the devil). I actually stumbled on this thread some two ago, though am still on page 89 I can confidently say that the op and major contributors have really help in resurrecting my spirit even as a ghost reader. May God give you guys the strenght to continue winning souls for christ and also grow from strenght to strenght in your various private endevours.
@ Bro Charles: pls I have a number of dreams I need you to help me interprete:
1 in this dream I walked up to a man(can't really recall his looks but he was friendly) and he handed me a pair of pink uniform(military/para military style) neatly folded and ironed. I eventually wore that dress home and there was rejoicing and celebration in my household after which I woke up.

2 In this dream I saw myself walking along a road(I was actually on a bridge) when suddenly an unseen force from out of nowhere lifted me up into the air and was carring me to the other side of the bridge to throw me down. Haven known my fate if eventually thrown down, I started struggling with this invincible force to set myself free but all my effort proved abortive. While approaching the rail of the bridge I noticed the unseen force suddenly came to a halt and after several unsuccessful attempt to move forward, I was released and fell back down after which I woke up.

3 why is it that whenever am been chased by demonic beings in the dream I find it difficult to run as fast as I should. I always see myself struggling with my pace and dragging my feet instead of running. Though I always wake up whenever they are about to catch me.

4 I was having a conversation with a certain(unfamiliar) guy in my dream who gave me the duplicate copy(blue copy) of a bank deposite teller duly stamped then I woke up.

Visit this link and register dreamstorchlight.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2 It's strictly for dream interpretation, the interpreter name is called Pastor Bankole. I'm also a User.!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello guys,
I'll respond to posts when i'm a bit relaxed later tonight.
God bless you guys smiley
Sir, I sent you a mail.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
holahmihdeh:
that is an intercessory prayer. The Holy Spirit is using you to intercede for some one else.
Quite often in intercession, when praying in other tongues, one will begin to groan-and all you can do is groaning, of which you cannot speak any words.

It should be emphasized that to be a true intercessor, you do not wait for God to move upon you. You set aside time each day where you come before God and say, "Here I am, use me in intercessing for the next two hours" And He will if you will. Often we miss God simply because we are waiting for Him, but all along He has been waiting on us. We have freedom of choice. God is a magnificent Being and He never forces us. He is gentle, loving and wants us to help Him in intercession. Will you do so? Will you stand in the gap for someone?

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by beejaymoore(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
stardragon:

that is an intercessory prayer. The Holy Spirit is using you to intercede for some one else.
Quite often in intercession, when praying in other tongues, one will begin to groan-and all you can do is groaning, of which you cannot speak any words.

It should be emphasized that to be a true intercessor, you do not wait for God to move upon you. You set aside time each day where you come before God and say, "Here I am, use me in intercessing for the next two hours" And He will if you will. Often we miss God simply because we are waiting for Him, but all along He has been waiting on us. We have freedom of choice. God is a magnificent Being and He never forces us. He is gentle, loving and wants us to help Him in intercession. Will you do so? Will you stand in the gap for someone?

Very true

A very strong weapon in which I think is ignored by christians. Kenneth hagin talks a lot about it "praying for all saints in the Spirit" Eph 6:18 you don't know the life you are saving at that particular moment or later. And strangely it helps to increase your faith
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Sir, I sent you a mail.
I have replied you already. check
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2016
stardragon:

Thank you sir. God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2016
CharlyG1:

I have replied you already. check
I have seen it. Thank you sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chabod2015: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2016
My close friend who is also a believer complained of symptoms of asthma, he had rejected it as not being his portion.

Now, I believe that Jesus Christ has made full provision for sound health. At the same time I am a licensed medical doctor.

This is a dilemma, I affirm God's provision of health, and at the same time, I am aware that untreated asthma can lead to sudden death.

My solution - understand that God's promise/provision and our experience in some way can be viewed as the relationship between aviation and gravity.

The experience of flying is not the denial of gravity.

It is the imposition of a higher law over another.

It is wrong to go the top of a building and, without any prior preparation, jump off and expect to fly! It is wisdom to rather do this in a wise and practical manner including adequate preparations. Consider how much safer it is to engage this higher reality by utilising an aircraft.

I encouraged him to go for evaluation and accept therapy as offered - prudence is to heed God's warning signs.
Afterward, to find out God's provision on this matter and engage it by continuously meditating on and professing this reality.
The life of God begins to manifest as we change our deepest thoughts and continuously affirm same. Soon, you realise your experience has eased into this higher reality.

Some are mature enough to jump and fly. If you're NOT certain to jump off the cliff and NOT crash, please use the aircraft of wise - common sense. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
chabod2015:
My close friend who is also a believer complained of symptoms of asthma, he had rejected it as not being his portion.

Now, I believe that Jesus Christ has made full provision for sound health. At the same time I am a licensed medical doctor.

This is a dilemma, I affirm God's provision of health, and at the same time, I am aware that untreated asthma can lead to sudden death.

My solution - understand that God's promise/provision and our experience in some way can be viewed as the relationship between aviation and gravity.

It is wrong to go the top of a building and, without any prior preparation, jump off and expect to fly! It is wisdom to rather do this in a wise and practical manner including adequate preparations. Consider how much safer it is to engage this higher reality by utilising an aircraft.

I encouraged him to go for evaluation and accept therapy as offered - prudence is to heed God's warning signs.
Afterward, to find out God's provision on this matter and engage it by continuously meditating on and professing this reality.
The life of God begins to manifest as we change our deepest thoughts and continuously affirm same. Soon, you realise your experience has eased into this higher reality.

Some are mature enough to jump and fly. If you're NOT certain to jump off the cliff and NOT crash, please use the aircraft of wise - common sense. Cheers
Taking medicine does not show lack of faith or small faith. Better let him go for medication.
God is the only Healer.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
temi4fash:

Hello Sir,

First thanks for the correction.

So what is the implication of what you saying because i dont understand. Can you please bring a lil lower.
Hi, The Tares Jesus talked about here in mathew 13v25, can be viewed in two ways,
1. The children of disobedience being planted with the children of God; this is almost the literal meaning of the parable, the children of disobedience are later separated by judgement and cast into hell
2. This is a deeper meaning, it means satanic programming, or you can call it negative programming of your mind by demonic forces, This is best done when your mind is at rest, it is more difficult when your mind is busy & awake, when you sow good seeds in your mind which is the field, through the Word of God and hearing by faith, satanic forces at night put in things like virus into your mind and make you begin to have fear and doubt the word of God, it can also make you do things which you ordinarily would not do with a clear mind, these negative programming can cause someone to exhibit tendencies outside your normal disposition, the aim is to make you disobey God, and if unchecked ultimately cause you spiritual death, these seeds are sown in the form of nightmares, eating in the dream, (believe me bro, I once saw myself eating raw beef in the dream, I was eating it but I had this feeling of nausea, it was a really bad experience), sex in the dream, sometimes flying, I once saw myself in the ocean, just picture yourself standing on land just that instead of air around you, its water, I could see the top of the ocean at the level you see clouds while on land, (hope you understand what I mean).
That is why it is extremely important that you pray before you sleep, they cant come and sow tares when you cover yourself with the blood of Jesus, just make sure they have nothing on you though.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
chabod2015:

grin cheesy I'm also a Medical Doctor and I face this scenario with patients regularly. Personally I don't use drugs because I CAN'T AND I DON'T fall sick, everything is a function of faith. The problem is people don't have an understanding of faith. Many people think it's strong mindedness that want to have what it likes without a foundation. Any faith that's not based on personal revelation from a divine encounter is likely to fail. I got my own command of health from a revelation of the word and because whatever God(the word) does is forever, it has withstood several tests and never failed me. What I do with those kind of patients is to find out where their expectations come from, is it because they heard so and want to join the bandwagon OR because a pastor said so? If it's not a revelation of truth I just advice them to use drugs.
One scripture that opened my eyes concerning faith is this :
My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste: So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
Proverbs 24:13‭-‬14 KJV
So the reward for the right word encounter is sure delivery of your expectations. as long as the expectation is based on the word, you can rest easy, your friend will be fine.
Another scriptures that buttresses this is
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:20‭-‬22 KJV
Any one that has found the right word encounter should not be bothered. So the challenge is to decipher whether what your friend has is Word based faith or just a desire
Another thing that just struck my spirit from both scriptures I just shared above is that, Word encounters don't just happen, YOU ACTIVELY SEEK FOR THEM TILL WE FIND IT AND WHEN YOU GET IT, YOU JUST KNOW YOU HIT A JACKPOT, now I see what David meant when he said[b] Psalm 119:162 KJV: I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.[/b]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chabod2015: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
etidy:

grin cheesy I'm also a Medical Doctor and I face this scenario with patients regularly. Personally I don't use drugs because I CAN'T AND I DON'T fall sick, everything is a function of faith. The problem is people don't have an understanding of faith. Many people think it's strong mindedness that want to have what it likes without a foundation. Any faith that's not based on personal revelation from a divine encounter is likely to fail. I got my own command of health from a revelation of the word and because whatever God(the word) does is forever, it has withstood several tests and never failed me. What I do with those kind of patients is to find out where their expectations come from, is it because they heard so and want to join the bandwagon OR because a pastor said so? If it's not a revelation of truth I just advice them to use drugs.
One scripture that opened my eyes concerning faith is this :
My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste: So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
Proverbs 24:13‭-‬14 KJV
So the reward for the right word encounter is sure delivery of your expectations. as long as the expectation is based on the word, you can rest easy, your friend will be fine.
Another scriptures that buttresses this is
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:20‭-‬22 KJV
Any one that has found the right word encounter should not be bothered. So the challenge is to decipher whether what your friend has is Word based faith or just a desire
Another thing that just struck my spirit from both scriptures I just shared above is that, Word encounters don't just happen, YOU ACTIVELY SEEK FOR THEM TILL WE FIND IT AND WHEN YOU GET IT, YOU JUST KNOW YOU HIT A JACKPOT, now I see what David meant when he said[b] Psalm 119:162 KJV: I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.[/b]

Very true @etidy.

Also personally do not use medication.

Mine is based on the fact that Jesus has paid for my good health as revealed in scripture.

Whenever anything contrary tries to rear up, I simply meditate on this fact and profess it - voila!

Learned the hard way though.

Your posts have always been of great benefit.

Even though you maintain a humble disposition, your greatness still shows through.

Keep it up brother.

Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
chabod2015:

Very true @etidy.

Also personally do not use medication.

Mine is based on the fact that Jesus has paid for my good health as revealed in scripture.

Whenever anything contrary tries to rear up, I simply meditate on this fact and profess it - voila!

Learned the hard way though.

Your posts have always been of great benefit.

Even though you maintain a humble disposition, your greatness still shows through.

Keep it up brother.

Thanks
grin grin thanks bro, I appreciate, grin it's not just about trying to be humble, the truth is I'm just a small boy in the faith, I will be deluded to think otherwise grin .its feels great meeting a colleague who is a believer, it's becoming really rare in our profession now, I think when people acquire scientific knowledge it can lead to futility of the mind and the fear of God dies in them. God bless you sir and may you continue to increase in Grace.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good day Brethren. This is a life changing message and truth. It added something in me indeed. Get time to click the link and go through the message. Check all other topic on the site. www.newfoundationspubl.org/job.htm
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MakeWeTalk: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
Great0:

If i may understand you well, you called Gaotu, the great architect of the universe.
Bro is ok. We are not intrerested in that area. Dont pollute this thread any longer with strange gods.
Blessings.

I simply explained why the god of freemasonry is not the God of the bible, and you react! grin

And looking at ur name Great0, I am not surprised as I can see ur inspiration angry

Alexandro15:

No vex o.
But I don't get your point. What do you gain by accusing someone falsely. As far as I am concerned, you are the fake-person here. You displayed a fake certificate just to accuse someone.

If you are asked to state your reasons, you will question his choice of words. He is responsible for what he says not what you understand. You are so into this freemasonry stuff that your mind is relating what someone said innocently to mean something else. Its just like talking to a sexual pervert. He will think all you are saying is related to sexual talks.

Bro, are you sure you have really left your cult? From your posts, you seem proud to have even joined freemasonry.
One more question for you. How does your accusatory posts edify any of us here. How does it glorify God ?

You are either for or against us. Contribute positively or leave

Hmmm I can't place you but lets be going.

I dont know ur background but lemme explain something to you.

When you join a spiritual organization, there is a covenant.

In Christ it's sealed with the blood of Jesus, in Freemasonry it's also sealed with the persons blood(though this is dying out) but the certs shows the covenant.

So when you leave, you burn everything linking you to the occult.
I burnt my regalia & certs and renounced my membership.

Acts 19:19
Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men:

To show that I did have perpetual membership I had to show something which was not common.
I intentionally left traces to show the spiritual realm my defiance.

Now for eTidy to be able to trace it, shows you that he is a member. grin
For him to say he was "ILLUMINATED" shows he is a member.

This is proof, and I said it for him to repent.

When I mentioned Adeboye, Oyedepo(whom many already know) & Kumuyi, it's becos they are deceiving people.

Did you not read to expose the works of darkness ?

Ephesians 5:11 (AMP)
Do not participate in the worthless and unproductive deeds of darkness,
but instead expose them [by exemplifying personal integrity, moral courage, and godly character];

you strike me as either confused or a member!

First u accuse me of being fake, then you say I am proud of my membership! shocked

I suspect you are one too! grin

well guys, I recommend that you leave freemasonry.

Freemasonry is a religion, go read page 213 of Dogma & morals which says something like
"Every temple is a place of religion".

YOU CANNOT MAKE HEAVEN AS A FREEMASON, PERIOD!

YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon(gaotu).

PS
If anybody is truly of Jesus, many people in this group are not of God in this present state!

read what Alexandro15 wrote "me being proud" he knows I was there,
so I know what I am talking about!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
temi4fash:

Yes..

Saw a couple of friends do it but I didn't understand the thing jawe..

I really need to know the Bible off head cos it affects my delivery cos I can be praying and a Bible verse come mehn, I go just dai stammer the thing and I don't seem to like it thogh am getting better but I need to improve more...

Any tips
derailing isn't good
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jacksonville:
Hello guys.. I had a dream just 30mins ago..

The dream goes like this;

I was driving a very small car, anytime i start the car, i would not be able to drive well. I keep mis-handling it and losing my bearing.

So it keeps moving and losing my bearing which results to me stopping the car.

Then the point i stopped, i saw a lady, her child and a man who was the adopted father of the child in a field. He kept playing and showing kindness to this child but the child was so reluctant to reciprocate it.

So he rebuked this child and told the child to go back to his/her mom.

Then i asked myself,'what's wrong with this child, her adopted father was showing her love, and kindness but she doesn't appreciates it'

Then i pushed my car to my house..I never knew i had a house tho' but i appeared in my late father's house who died years ago.

I entered the house and discovered he wasn't there , so i decided to hang on inside..i started touring every corner of the house..i checked the kitchen, there was no one there and nothing was cooking.

Then i came back to the kitchen again. My late father had kept water on fire to make food. But i havnt seen him and i dnt think he has seen me either ...

So i kept touring again..i entered his room, he wasnt there..so i went outside and decided to use the toilet.

He came into his room and he left but he didnt act like he was looking for me, so he went outside and sat there ...

I dunno where the toilet was positioned but i was using it and i could sight my father but someone was covering him.

Then someone appeared in the toilet , she told me to go and meet my father, that havnt i seen him? Her name was GLORIA(a neighbor who i've not seen for like 3years now, dunno what she was doing in my dream.lol). Then another one appeared and her name is JOY(my cousin who stays far from me) and she smiled and i was so shy..she came for the same reason and i told her i'm obviously using the toilet. She said to GLORIA ''can't u see he is using the toilet, how can he go to his father?(laughing)''... Then the dream wiped out.

I saw a bright light shining forth upon a tree-like/garden ..whatever that is... And i could hear the flow of water somewhere..

After this , i had a short conversation with the holy ghost.. He told me somethings about this dream...i asked for something but he told me why gloria and joy was there.

When i mean i talked with the holy ghost. This happens almost when i'm about to wake from my dream or when i've woken...

The last time he told me to pray .I slept with worries and he told me a verse in the new testament ..''don't worry, why are u always worried, seek me'' ..in other words, seek ye the kingdom of GOD and other things would be added. and also contact my mom '' contact ur mom, it's been a while''..@3am

sometimes i hear myself prophesying in my sleep but no dream.. And sometimes, i hear someone ministering..

But i want someone to clarify me by explaining this dream to his/her understanding...i hope i'm on track.

I'm a very reserved person..i hardly socialise so this is where i get the chance to express myself.

cc charlyG1 , analice107 , goodmuyis, oyeludef etc where art thou grin
Shalom smiley
undecided
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=etidy post=48540619]Why warfare prayers shouldn’t be the mainstay of a believer’s prayer life pt 2

One of the least understood scriptures in the bible which many so FAKE DELIVERANCE ministers and warfare prayer addicts have turned upside down is Ephesians 6:12
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places “
Many people just take this verse out of context and run with it. Kenneth Hagin would always say when people don’t have a sound understanding of a thing God says or is planning to do, they run into excesses and get into confusion and error.
Yes there is actually a wrestling against the forces of darkness, I WANT TO EMPHASIZE THAT SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL BELIEVERS. But it’s not in the way many people view it. Some people have turn this to 90% of their prayer points, binding and casting every dream, every cat or bird, mother in law, trying to kill demon spirits and more. You will see so many churches holding many crusades with many funny titles around, yet most of these churches have no results, some even go as far as wearing military camouflage .lol.. THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SAYING ABOUT THEIR ADVERSARY “THE DEVIL”. But what does the bible say about warfare against him. Ephesians 6: 11-13 kjv
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand
You see what Paul was saying that in the day of battle what you should be weary about is actually the trickery of the devil (NOT HIS POWER). PLEASE HOLD THAT LAST STATEMENT WITH BOTH HANDS IT WILL LIBERATE YOU.
In reality for every BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD, the devil and sin his most potent weapon has no power over you, what he however uses to attack you is TRICKERY, DEVILISH WISDOM. IF YOU ARE NOT BORN AGAIN FORGET IT, HE HAS RIGHT TO OPPRESS YOU, YOU ARE HIS PROPERTY, KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY HE CAN INFLUENCE AND CONTROL YOU (EPHESIANS 2:1-2). BUT WHEN YOU BECOME BORN AGAIN IT’S DIFFERENT WHY?
COLOSSIANS 1:12-13
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
YOU ARE NOW A LIGHT UNDER THE RULERSHIP OF THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT, YOU ARE NOW PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST LOCATED WHERE: “FAR ABOVE”ALL PRINCPALITY AND POWER, AND POWER AND MIGHT AND DOMINION, AND EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED IN THIS WORLD AND IN THAT WHICH TO COME (EPH 2:6, 1:20-21), YOU ARE NOW ABOVE, AND HE THAT’S ABOVE IS ABOVE ALL (JOHN 3:31), YOU ARE NOW A “god” BECAUSE GOD CAN ONLY GIVES BIRTH TO SMALL gods (JOHN 10:35, PS 82:6).
SO A GENUINE BELIEVER SHOULD NOT BE FOCUSED AND BE CARRIED AWAY WITH FIGHTING DARKNESS, HE SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON INCREASING THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS LIGHT (PROV 4:18, 2 COR 3:18)

What we however have to fight are the wiles and trickery of the devil.
At creation devil had no power over the pre-fall man, he used the trickery to beat man and get the right to oppress the fallen man, but the resurrected man in Christ Jesus has now being taken back and even higher to the status of the pre-fall man in dominion. So the devil has gone to back to basics by using the same trickery to get to the resurrected man. THAT’S THE REAL WARFARE. THAT WAS WHAT GAVE PAUL CONCERN. 2 COR 11:3
“But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ”
The bible described the devil (king of Tyrus) has created by God, FULL OF WISDOM (Ezekiel 28:12-17).

That’s why one of his biggest weapons is fear. He gives someone a scare in dreams like Job (job 7:13-14), then fear enters the believer and the devil uses this portal to send in his other demon agents and it happens (Job 3:25). What a simple rebuke of the devil will stop, people start reading funny meanings like spirit husband and wife etc. (I’m not saying these aren’t the problem sometimes) and start a prayer of unbelief thinking that’s warfare prayer. DON’T BE TOO HASTY TO LABEL A DREAM AN OPPRESSION OF THE DEVIL, MOST TIMES IT’S JUST HIS SCARE TACTICS.
Hello bro! I agree with the bigger picture of your post. However, Your idea on what Ephesians 6:12 talks, as regards spiritual warfare is so scanty. It lack some spiritual truth. I'd like us to have extensive discuss on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.