Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809298 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2016
"my son, you know me too well to be moved. Why do you care so much about things of no significance? Have I ever lost a case? I am not a man that I may be compromised. Think son, think. Where lies my limit? Remember, I spoke all the earth into form. I have spoken -
- be still and know that I am God."
I was relieved.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2016
This worrisome message just resonnated in my heart:

What could have been can be no longer;Evil reigns supreme in hearts and minds;
When the godly give in to the wicked,they become a like a muddied spring or a polluted well Proverbs 25:26

Millions drank from polluted streams and now sickness fills their soul; shame and reproach has now entered the Land

Where are the warriors, where are My watchmen, where are the servants of the Most High? Why do you stand gazing at the pollution taking place in this Land and take no action?

Shout it from the housetops, proclaim for all to hear :
Shame and reproach has been brought upon the Land!!!!

To me it sounds like a wake up call concerning "our Land" and maybe the Lord rebuking His people for just standing there and doing nothing

Anybody resonnates with this? what is going on exactly? i have read revelations here concerning our land...something tells me this message has a connection to what is going on actually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Abeg this is the first time i am receiving this kind of message, that's why i am using [i]"maybe". [/i]I don't know how to go about it. It sort of caught me unaware, just right now; i was busy thinking about work.
As i'm typing right now, my heart is kind of churning, i don't know how to explain that feeling; as if my heart is rotating on itself....

Also, there is a slightly "burning" feeling/sensation in my chest, ever since thses words came up,; i'm not feeling hot physically, it's even cold over here but something kind of "burns" inside. Yes and i also feel like shouting those words (and i'm not angry, plus, i'm naturally quiet) and it just "burns"

The "burning and shouting sensations ;"grin grin grin, ( dunno how to describe it) started where i put some sentences in bold in the message

Please, what is happening? Is it normal?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by whiteraven: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
gud pm all, this thread is so nice and has been a blessing to me.i have been following silently from the beginning.God bless you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
I
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
I hope this will bless someone!
Ephesians 4:11-13 KJV
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

In this perilous times where wolves in sheep clothing’s have invaded the body of Christ, it is increasingly difficult for Christians to accept and be blessed by the ministry of sent men of God. It has become so scary that you need the helps of God and high level discernment to escape many of these wolves. However the fear of getting it wrong with men of God is gradually robbing the body of Christ of the benefits of God’s plan for giving ministry gifts to stabilize the church in the first place. Hence I belief that the devil is capitalizing on his introduction of false men of God on a large scale from two angles. firstly by using those people to led people astray and secondly to use the fear and common narrative of Christians being led astray to further toss to and fro well meaning Christians and spiritual babes in the faith. I’m a very strong advocate that a believer’s faith is primarily his own responsible however we must not lose sight of the benefits of accepting the ministry of anointed vessels.
According to the scripture shared above, no matter how anointed you are, no matter how studious, no matter how fire brand you are, you can’t attain the fullness of the stature of Christ without the input of anointed men and women of God in your life. Even pastors must have a pastor, every timothy needs a Paul, and even Paul needed an Ananias, Jesus needed John the Baptist. So this is a spiritual principle we can’t do away with despite the prevailing circumstances of false men of God.
I have found this principle to hold true from personal experience ( it may differ for others), to have an healthy and rapid spiritual growth every Christian must have access to the ministry of a Teacher in the faith ( A PERSON WITH THE TEACHING ANOINTING, NOT JUST TRYING TO TEACH ON HIS OWN. TEACHING IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM PREACHING) and then a prophet ( a new testament prophet, not everything vision things without sound doctrine) or an apostle preferably through their books and messages.
I attend a church whose founder is called to be an apostle and by virtue of this he often manifests as a pastor and prophet frequently, or a teacher sometimes yet there are spiritual principles he will teach that he can never explain like someone who is primarily a teacher. There is just this anointing that makes teacher explain deep things and make them look cheap.
The problem is most churches by virtue of their founder usually have one ministry gift in operation most times, so it’s important that you let the Holy Spirit open your eyes to books and materials of other anointed men of God (living or passed on) to augment your spiritual arsenal.
Not all Christians may need the ministry of the evangelist in their lives but the ministry of teachers, apostles and prophets are so vital to every Christian, that there are somethings you will miss out on if you are not connected to them
Important notes:
1. Out of all these ministries,i didn't mention the pastor, because I believe the ministry of the pastor is non-negotiable, every christian has one (Jeremiah 3:15), you must pick them extra carefully because they often have the closest relationship with you. It’s also important to note that your pastor does not necessarily have to head a church or have a title, the closest person to a pastor in my life is not even an ordained pastor, he’s just a very grounded Christian brother, but I know he has depth of understanding in scripture, has a matured character and he gives invaluable counsel. In sort he has the pastoral anointing in vivid manifestation (unfortunately, I have been a bit distant from him recently which is my fault)
2. NO MAN OF GOD IS A SUBSTITUTE TO YOUR PERSONAL WALK WITH GOD AND WORK FOR GOD, THEY ARE CATALYST BUT YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN WALK YOURSELF.
3. TEST ALL SPIRITS, HOLD ONLY WHAT’S TRUE. BE WARNED
4. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PARTICULARLY WITH RESPECT TO WHO IS A TEACHER, PROPHET E.T.C AND WHAT THEY DO OR ANY OTHER THING WITH RESPECT TO WHAT I HAVE SHARED FEEL FREE TO SHARE
5. IF YOU HAVE ANY CORRECTIONS OR VARYING OPINION, PLEASE BLESS ME WITH IT.
6. PROPHETS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAD YOU, THEY CAN HOWEVER GIVE YOU A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS PUT IN YOUR SPIRIT MAN ALREADY PLEASE BE EXTRA WATCHFUL OF THAT.
7. TEST ALL SPIRITS, AGAIN I SAY TEST ALL SPIRITS, NOW I’M EVEN BEGGING YOU PLEASE ALWAYS TEST ALL SPIRITS grin grin. I TEST ALL SPIRITS EVEN MY OWN SPIRIT LEST I’M GRADUALLY FALLING TO ERROR.
GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL. AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
TeenaMay:
Peace be unto you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.it's been long but its good to be back.
Amen... welcome back.
whiteraven:
gud pm all, this thread is so nice and has been a blessing to me.i have been following silently from the beginning.God bless you all.
amen... been silently observing your moniker in my silent mode.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2016
Good morning,

In relation to the message i posted yesterday, this is what i received, still yesterday in the evening and i wanted to share:

From the north, terror, disaster shall be poured and let loose upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:14

Mind you, reading the book of Jeremiah was NOT part of my Bible study timetable yesterday; i was searching for something totally different.

Please,we should intercede for the nation,
Pray against the terror boiling up in the northern part of the country, ;
Do not let your guard down;
Stay alert.

This is getting serious....

Please,writing for the sake of writing and keeping people's interest is not my goal; My goal is not to instill fear in anyone either (outside of the proper, reverential fear of the Lord).But we must be aware of what is going on around us in order to be prepared spiritually.

Right now, more prayer and intercessions are needed.

And yes, it is that urgent....

Have a nice day....

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
HananHezron:

Oga Challz, i hail ooo
The message will be shared in a few days
When exactly?
How can you leave us in suspense like this grin grin grin

Waiting very impatiently

Lol.. I'm sorry dear.
The message that came in was a personal one for me.
I'll take some time out from my busy schedule to share an important message this weekend.

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I really wanted to write about this earlier, but I was somehow busy. There are many ways tares can be sown, read Bro charles comment again to get some insight --more here --

Two days ago am working on laptop late at midnight hour around 12am-1am, i was feeling sleepy, but i just wanted to keep on working, suddenly started hearing some low random voice in my head I can remember though, believed its because am straining my brain because am suppose to sleep. But the strange thing is that in one of the voice I overheard it placing a curse, and some uttering dirty word. After that, the same scripture that came to my mind was "wile men slept the enemy came to sow tares"

Then I begin to question what sort of voice are these at quiet midnight, then I begin to understand (divinely) that; that is how men soul/mind is being corrupted at such an hour when they sleep, also spiritual indoctrination is being carried out. one will wonder some people will just wake-up with bad omen something and begin to do some evil they never plan, fight rape etc.

Having know little about subliminal messages, those voice I heard is more or less like that. Demons/Evil spirit will will communicate evil into the Soul and Spirit of man and the info will settle down in the Mind (soul) while person is going about innocently, the SO in the case of bad dream, if it is not attack, it would satanic indoctrination, through subliminal messages, and the brain in its complexity will process the information and if the Spirit of that person is not gracefully strengthen by Holy Ghost through the word of God it will be dangerous.

I believed Bro CharlyG1 and other should have much details about this issues

Well said brother.. I'll be sharing more on this by Saturday with hand drawing illustrations. I believe it would be explosive and very mind revealing.

Also note that when this knowledge is shared, there'll be an increase in spiritual attack by the enemy, so we must be fully prepared for this message. It is one God wants to share with us.

God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
ngobaby2264:
Good morning charly, please I sent you a mail. God bless you.

Yes, I saw it. I have replied you. And I'll reply the second one tonight.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lamasta:
Hello, people of God greetings to You all @ Bro CharlyG1, Sis Analice107, Temi4fash, Oyeludef, Etidy, Superior101, Tjayjosh Hananhezron and everyone I couldn`t mention greetings to you all I love you guys more grace to you all God bless....
Ever since I have a dream that involves Nigeria have been praying for Nigeria since then and God have started showing me some revelations in the dream concerning President Buhari and me myself as an individual which am going to share later....I suppose to have shared it but the Devil have been blocking all my available means to enter this thread such as stealing of my sim card, my memory card and also my phone just developing sudden fault each time I try to access this page but I always give thanks to GOD WHO HAS GIVEN ME THE VICTORY THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST....1st Cor 15 vs 57

Bro CharlyG1 keep up the good work God will continue to uphold You as you are interpreting some of the deep things God is revealing to us and others........

Don't be discouraged by upsets my brother. God has given you victory smiley

Thank you for the encouragement. May God strengthen you.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pls how do I test all spirit?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
CharlyG1:

Yes, I saw it. I have replied you. And I'll reply the second one tonight.
God bless you.
Sir, I sent you a mail yesterday evening
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2016
angiemartinez:

Hello dear,

The book of 1John gives us a basic example on how to test spirits. It it's a spirit being that is appearing to you, you must ask the spirit to confess like this that :
"Jesus Christ came in the flesh to this world as a man to die for the sins of the world and He rose up on the third day, overcoming the power of death and He now sits on the right hand side of God in Heaven. This Jesus, He is my Lord and God that I serve"

That is the way the spirit must confess this words. The spirit must recite the words to you. Be watchful to avoid being tricked.
The gift of discernment of spirit if present will allow you to see past this spirit even without asking these words.

If it's a spirit within a person that's talking to you, you must be able to discern by the spirit of God to know if that person is speaking from a false spirit or a true one. Discernment is really needed here, because it's more difficult when a spirit hides behind a person (if the person is very likeable) and speaks than when the spirit appears in a spirit form.

Well, it so happens overtime that God will expose the spirit of it's false through one way or the other. But you must be spiritually alert to recognize that. God has exposed some false men of God but people are no longer spiritually awake to recognize that, so they still go along with that so called man of God.
This is very dangerous

I believe you understand.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Just Blank Space
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
It was helpful, thanks much
CharlyG1:

Hello dear,

The book of 1John gives us a basic example on how to test spirits. It it's a spirit being that is appearing to you, you must ask the spirit to confess like this that :
"Jesus Christ came in the flesh to this world as a man to die for the sins of the world and He rose up on the third day, overcoming the power of death and He now sits on the right hand side of God in Heaven. This Jesus, He is my Lord and God that I serve"

That is the way the spirit must confess this words. The spirit must recite the words to you. Be watchful to avoid being tricked.
The gift of discernment of spirit if present will allow you to see past this spirit even without asking these words.

If it's a spirit within a person that's talking to you, you must be able to discern by the spirit of God to know if that person is speaking from a false spirit or a true one. Discernment is really needed here, because it's more difficult when a spirit hides behind a person (if the person is very likeable) and speaks than when the spirit appears in a spirit form.

Well, it so happens overtime that God will expose the spirit of it's false through one way or the other. But you must be spiritually alert to recognize that. God has exposed some false men of God but people are no longer spiritually awake to recognize that, so they still go along with that so called man of God.
This is very dangerous

I believe you understand.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
On Praying in tongues, what do you guide you mind to do?

Sometimes I lost focus on mySELF when praying in tongue, hence, I revert to pray with understanding, please share your experience with us, how you manage or discipline your mind.

Thanks

CC:
nnamdiosu, dazzle101, temi4fash,
analice107 (Anas09), oyeludef, jdazzle
JMG1, Tjayjosh, Hananhezron, CharlyG1
nnamdiosu, sonofthunder, Superior1,
Mercyoverflow, gadegunle Great0
Fischer77 destinedtee Ishilove trueking

If I dont mention you sorry i missed that
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2016
GoodMuyis:
On Praying in tongues, what do you guide you mind to do?

Sometimes I lost focus on mySELF when praying in tongue, hence, I revert to pray with understanding, please share your experience with us, how you manage or discipline your mind.

Thanks

CC:
nnamdiosu, dazzle101, temi4fash,
analice107 (Anas09), oyeludef, jdazzle
JMG1, Tjayjosh, Hananhezron, CharlyG1
nnamdiosu, sonofthunder, Superior1,
Mercyoverflow, gadegunle Great0
Fischer77 destinedtee Ishilove trueking

If I dont mention you sorry i missed that
praying in Tongues is a disconnection from your mind. your senses dont pray when you pray in tongues. You trying to pull your senses into it doesn't fit.

The Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul says, we know not what or how we shd pray but Him, the Holy Spirit helps our weakness ( in the sense that, there's a need we should pray about, but we don't know it and since we don't know it, we cant pray aright). Wen we pray in tongues, we address that need.

i will say. be focus, don't be distracted because you don't understand what u r saying. Just maintain the consciousness that you are before Papa, having a conversation with him.

For me, wen praying, i code switch, in and out of tongues.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
whiteraven:
*Big Hug*. Godbless you sister. welcome
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
etidy:
I hope this will bless someone!
Ephesians 4:11-13 KJV
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

In this perilous times where wolves in sheep clothing’s have invaded the body of Christ, it is increasingly difficult for Christians to accept and be blessed by the ministry of sent men of God. It has become so scary that you need the helps of God and high level discernment to escape many of these wolves. However the fear of getting it wrong with men of God is gradually robbing the body of Christ of the benefits of God’s plan for giving ministry gifts to stabilize the church in the first place. Hence I belief that the devil is capitalizing on his introduction of false men of God on a large scale from two angles. firstly by using those people to led people astray and secondly to use the fear and common narrative of Christians being led astray to further toss to and fro well meaning Christians and spiritual babes in the faith. I’m a very strong advocate that a believer’s faith is primarily his own responsible however we must not lose sight of the benefits of accepting the ministry of anointed vessels.
According to the scripture shared above, no matter how anointed you are, no matter how studious, no matter how fire brand you are, you can’t attain the fullness of the stature of Christ without the input of anointed men and women of God in your life. Even pastors must have a pastor, every timothy needs a Paul, and even Paul needed an Ananias, Jesus needed John the Baptist. So this is a spiritual principle we can’t do away with despite the prevailing circumstances of false men of God.
I have found this principle to hold true from personal experience ( it may differ for others), to have an healthy and rapid spiritual growth every Christian must have access to the ministry of a Teacher in the faith ( A PERSON WITH THE TEACHING ANOINTING, NOT JUST TRYING TO TEACH ON HIS OWN. TEACHING IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM PREACHING) and then a prophet ( a new testament prophet, not everything vision things without sound doctrine) or an apostle preferably through their books and messages.
I attend a church whose founder is called to be an apostle and by virtue of this he often manifests as a pastor and prophet frequently, or a teacher sometimes yet there are spiritual principles he will teach that he can never explain like someone who is primarily a teacher. There is just this anointing that makes teacher explain deep things and make them look cheap.
The problem is most churches by virtue of their founder usually have one ministry gift in operation most times, so it’s important that you let the Holy Spirit open your eyes to books and materials of other anointed men of God (living or passed on) to augment your spiritual arsenal.
Not all Christians may need the ministry of the evangelist in their lives but the ministry of teachers, apostles and prophets are so vital to every Christian, that there are somethings you will miss out on if you are not connected to them
Important notes:
1. Out of all these ministries,i didn't mention the pastor, because I believe the ministry of the pastor is non-negotiable, every christian has one (Jeremiah 3:15), you must pick them extra carefully because they often have the closest relationship with you. It’s also important to note that your pastor does not necessarily have to head a church or have a title, the closest person to a pastor in my life is not even an ordained pastor, he’s just a very grounded Christian brother, but I know he has depth of understanding in scripture, has a matured character and he gives invaluable counsel. In sort he has the pastoral anointing in vivid manifestation (unfortunately, I have been a bit distant from him recently which is my fault)
2. NO MAN OF GOD IS A SUBSTITUTE TO YOUR PERSONAL WALK WITH GOD AND WORK FOR GOD, THEY ARE CATALYST BUT YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN WALK YOURSELF.
3. TEST ALL SPIRITS, HOLD ONLY WHAT’S TRUE. BE WARNED
4. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PARTICULARLY WITH RESPECT TO WHO IS A TEACHER, PROPHET E.T.C AND WHAT THEY DO OR ANY OTHER THING WITH RESPECT TO WHAT I HAVE SHARED FEEL FREE TO SHARE
5. IF YOU HAVE ANY CORRECTIONS OR VARYING OPINION, PLEASE BLESS ME WITH IT.
6. PROPHETS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAD YOU, THEY CAN HOWEVER GIVE YOU A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS PUT IN YOUR SPIRIT MAN ALREADY PLEASE BE EXTRA WATCHFUL OF THAT.
7. TEST ALL SPIRITS, AGAIN I SAY TEST ALL SPIRITS, NOW I’M EVEN BEGGING YOU PLEASE ALWAYS TEST ALL SPIRITS grin grin. I TEST ALL SPIRITS EVEN MY OWN SPIRIT LEST I’M GRADUALLY FALLING TO ERROR.
GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL. AMEN

Am suspecting we attended the same Bible Studies Yesterday. Am with you 100%
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:47am On Sep 10, 2016
angiemartinez:
You do that by comparing every instruction you are given by the word of God. Meaning, you must know what the word says about everything.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy:2:15

Example. The Use of Anointing Oil today in the Nigerian Churches.

What does the Bible say about anointing oil? How should it be used? when should it be used? Why shd it be used?

Anointing oil was for consecration and ordination. What is consecration? Setting apart for a specific role.

Eg Kings, Priests and Prophets.

It is an agent of transfer of the Holy Spirit to Human vessels to enable them operate in the supernatural. ( This was in the old Testament).

And Moses took of the anointing oil, and of the blood which was upon the altar, and sprinkled it upon Aaron, and upon his garments, and upon his sons, and upon his sons' garments with him; and sanctified Aaron, and his garments, and his sons, and his sons' garments with him.
Leviticus:8:30

The Holy Ghost in the anointing oil heals the sick

And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.
Mark:6

Is there any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
James:5:14
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
James:5:15

Look around you today and see what "these people" do with anointing oil.
Anointing oil in some churches has become a god. Folk don't even know that as the Holy Spirit enters people through the anointing oil, Satan also enters through it.

Another example.

Sometime last week someone i considered a brother in Christ called me asking how my bizness was doing. Taking him into confidence, told him how bizness has been.
Guess what he told me to do? He said a guy told him to do it, he did it and now everything has changed.
he kept saying, Sister you need to do this, you'll see changes.
Okay, i said, what is it? for whatever reason i just knew what he will say wasn't right.

He Started by asking if i was alone at home, i said yes. He was almost whispering on the other end.
He said, You need to make peace with your Angel.
Do you know your enemies can bribe your Angel
to work against you? He asked. Most times things gets tough not because its natural, its because our Angels are either angry with us or they are bribed by our enemies to work against us. he said.
I just kept quiet.

Here is what you'll do, he said.
Pick a nite, Buy Cabin Biscuit, Buy Fanta two bottles, buy groundnuts, and bread. i was waiting for him to say egg and red candles. he didn't.

He said, at midnite, get naked. Pray, pour out your heart and tell God all you want to happen in your life and bizness. really pray. Remember this prayer is offered to God, there's nothing wrong with it (Why he said that i don't know, because i had not interrupted him).

reconcile with your Angel, he said. spend time praying, after which, pieces the items and throw them around your house, pour the fanta on the floor at every corner of your house, calling your Angel to come for the feast. whatever is left you can eat and drink. But make sure you are alone when u do this and be careful for your neighbours not to hear you.

When he was done, i said, okay. this is really good, but you know, i grew up as a Christian with the Word of God. When i pray i actually pray the Word. I said, Pls i need Biblical backings to help me pray this prayers.

This is where testing of the spirits come in.

give me scriptures to use in this prayer, all he told me was that, the prayer is really good and that there was no evil or danger about it. i told him i was nit in doubt, but he shd just help me with some scriptures that shows that this is commanded by God, My brethren started chewing his mouth.

He said, He doesn't really have Bible backings but the prayer is good.

At this point i moved in and told him, he just did a sacrifice to demons.
I asked if he ever heard the word "Saraka?" He said no. I explained to him what it means.

And somany Christians today running from one prophet and prophetess to the other, they are told to do all sorts of stuff in the name of assignment, they are sacrificing to demons, opening up portals for evil spirits to come into their lives parading as Angels.

Where have you heard the the Angel of God needs us ti reconcile with them? what bizness do the have with us? They work for God, not us. wen we live right with God, they are sent to minister to us. We can't make them do anything outside the word of God for us, Never.

Where is it written that our guardian Angel can be bribed by satan to work against the plan of God in our lives?

I asked him to trace the guy who told him to do that sacrifice, and he will discover that that person has links with the White Garment churches.

I told him to ask God for forgiveness and go deliverance becos a demon was already living in him.

My dear, If you don't know the Scriptures, Satan will tell you that Miracles are Magic. As a matter of fact, some Catholic told me that yesterday.

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy:2:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Good Morning Everyone....I have followed this thread from Page 1 to Page 55 attentively and I will say it wasn't a coincidence that I came here..... I have really been blessed by the likes of Bro Charles, Sis. Analice, Bro. Nnamdi, Bro. Oyoduelef, Bro. Collins and others. Please keep up the good work. I hope I will not be despised in this thread as I seem to be the youngest. I will be 18 in a week time but a man of God told me I have a calling with the gifts of Healing, Singing and The Word of God....
I have a lot of experiences to share to God's People which I will do in my next posts
I have seen a lot of things in this my 18 years in life...
But my first question is : Is there any gift like the word of God??

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Peritus:
"my son, you know me too well to be moved. Why do you care so much about things of no significance? Have I ever lost a case? I am not a man that I may be compromised. Think son, think. Where lies my limit? Remember, I spoke all the earth into form. I have spoken -
- be still and know that I am God."
I was relieved.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:
Good Morning Everyone....I have followed this thread from Page 1 to Page 55 attentively and I will say it wasn't a coincidence that I came here..... I have really been blessed by the likes of Bro Charles, Sis. Analice, Bro. Nnamdi, Bro. Oyoduelef, Bro. Collins and others. Please keep up the good work. I hope I will not be despised in this thread as I seem to be the youngest. I will be 18 in a week time but a man of God told me I have a calling with the gifts of Healing, Singing and The Word of God....
I have a lot of experiences to share to God's People which I will do in my next posts
My dear ask the Bible. Does it tell us about a gift called the 'Word of God?'

Amplified Bible 1 Corinthians 12:1-14 Now about the spiritual gifts (the special endowments of supernatural energy), brethren, I do not want you to be misinformed.

You know that when you were heathen, you were led off after idols that could not speak [habitually] as impulse directed and whenever the occasion might arise.

Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking under the power and influence of the [Holy] Spirit of God can [ever] say, Jesus be cursed!

And no one can [really] say, Jesus is [my] Lord, except by and under the power and influence of the Holy Spirit.

Now there are distinctive varieties and distributions of endowments (gifts, extraordinary powers distinguishing certain Christians, due to the power of divine grace operating in their souls by the Holy Spirit) and they vary, but the [Holy] Spirit remains the same.

And there are distinctive varieties of service and ministration, but it is the same Lord [Who is served].

And there are distinctive varieties of operation [of working to accomplish things], but it is the same God Who inspires and energizes them all in all.

But to each one is given the manifestation of the [Holy] Spirit [the evidence, the spiritual illumination of the Spirit] for good and profit.

To one is given in and through the [Holy] Spirit [the power to speak] a message of wisdom, and to another [the power to express] a word of knowledge and understanding according to the same [Holy] Spirit;

To another [wonder-working] faith by the same [Holy] Spirit, to another the extraordinary powers of healing by the one Spirit;

To another the working of miracles, to another prophetic insight (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose);

to another the ability to discern and distinguish between [the utterances of true] spirits [and false ones], to another various kinds of [unknown] tongues, to another the ability to interpret [such] tongues.

All these [gifts, achievements, abilities] are inspired and brought to pass by one and the same [Holy] Spirit, Who apportions to each person individually [exactly] as He chooses.

For just as the body is a unity and yet has many parts, and all the parts, though many, form [only] one body, so it is with Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

For by [means of the personal agency of] one [Holy] Spirit we were all, whether Jews or Greeks, slaves or free, baptized [and by baptism united together] into one body, and all made to drink of one [Holy] Spirit.

For the body does not consist of one limb or organ but of many.

Going through the scriptures here, i don't see the "Word of God" as a spiritual gift. Bro Oyeludef and bro Peritus am i lost here?

Btw, Happy buf day is a weeks time. i love you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
analice107:

My dear ask the Bible. Does it tell us about a gift called the 'Word of God?'

Amplified Bible 1 Corinthians 12:1-14 Now about the spiritual gifts (the special endowments of supernatural energy), brethren, I do not want you to be misinformed.

You know that when you were heathen, you were led off after idols that could not speak [habitually] as impulse directed and whenever the occasion might arise.

Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking under the power and influence of the [Holy] Spirit of God can [ever] say, Jesus be cursed!

And no one can [really] say, Jesus is [my] Lord, except by and under the power and influence of the Holy Spirit.

Now there are distinctive varieties and distributions of endowments (gifts, extraordinary powers distinguishing certain Christians, due to the power of divine grace operating in their souls by the Holy Spirit) and they vary, but the [Holy] Spirit remains the same.

And there are distinctive varieties of service and ministration, but it is the same Lord [Who is served].

And there are distinctive varieties of operation [of working to accomplish things], but it is the same God Who inspires and energizes them all in all.

But to each one is given the manifestation of the [Holy] Spirit [the evidence, the spiritual illumination of the Spirit] for good and profit.

To one is given in and through the [Holy] Spirit [the power to speak] a message of wisdom, and to another [the power to express] a word of knowledge and understanding according to the same [Holy] Spirit;

To another [wonder-working] faith by the same [Holy] Spirit, to another the extraordinary powers of healing by the one Spirit;

To another the working of miracles, to another prophetic insight (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose);

to another the ability to discern and distinguish between [the utterances of true] spirits [and false ones], to another various kinds of [unknown] tongues, to another the ability to interpret [such] tongues.

All these [gifts, achievements, abilities] are inspired and brought to pass by one and the same [Holy] Spirit, Who apportions to each person individually [exactly] as He chooses.

For just as the body is a unity and yet has many parts, and all the parts, though many, form [only] one body, so it is with Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

For by [means of the personal agency of] one [Holy] Spirit we were all, whether Jews or Greeks, slaves or free, baptized [and by baptism united together] into one body, and all made to drink of one [Holy] Spirit.

For the body does not consist of one limb or organ but of many.

Going through the scriptures here, i don't see the "Word of God" as a spiritual gift. Bro Oyeludef and bro Peritus am i lost here?

Btw, Happy buf day is a weeks time. i love you.
Thank you very much Sis. Analice.. I appreciate....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:
Thank you very much Sis. Analice.. I appreciate....
Anytime lovely.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:

There are God's General in this our generation, who can sing, teach and the power of God is on them for Miracle an Healing
so if any minister as gift in the word of God a typical example is Kumuyi, Onyakilome, Oyedepo, etc these can teach without using available scripture preach sermon.

Analice107 you did not missed, "Word of God" as gift is wrong word, teaching or teacher would have being appropriate as regard to 1 Cor12:28
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
There are a lot of things going on in my life right now ( which I will explain later). The man of God (a branch pastor of a very big church in Nigeria here in SA)[I am currently in South Africa] told me that neither the devil nor any enemy is responsible but that God is the one working out everything which will be like a history for me to tell later. He said he saw me on the pulpit preaching and that I was called to serve and if I refuse to heed to God's call, I would die. He said plainly that answering God's call is the only way for me to remain alive and he said he is seeing the gifts of Singing, healing and interpreting the word of God..
You couldn't imagine the shock on my face that a man of God who I came to see for guidance and counselling was now telling me I was to be a Pastor...Pastoring was the last thing on my mind.
And then I asked him if I was just to be an ordinary brother to serve God well or a pastor. He said he is seeing me standing on a pulpit not in the congregation....
And ever since then I haven't really accepted the call because I am still doubting it so I have been looking for confirmation....
So please I need answers to the following questions:::
1. Does God use suffering to train His children?
2. Is it proper for me to Request a sign from God if He truly called me [Because it is a big risk to venture into pastoral ministry without a calling from God]
3. Is there any Gift like interpreting the word of God
4. And if I finally want to accept the call, how do I go about it?
Please I need Holy-Spirit guided answers!!!
I believe everyone here also has calling and I need help on how to go about with mine
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
GoodMuyis:

There are God's General in this our generation, who can sing, teach and the power of God is on them for Miracle an Healing
so if any minister as gift in the word of God a typical example is Kumuyi, Onyakilome, Oyedepo, etc these can teach without using available scripture preach sermon.

Analice107 you did not missed, "Word of God" as gift is wrong word, teaching or teacher would have being appropriate as regard to 1 Cor12:28
Thank you brother
Yes....he said Word of God then I asked how and then he said interpreting the
Word of God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
GoodMuyis:

You are right. In this context I see word of God as a tool and not a finesse. You may be gifted in swordsmanship. The sword here is the performer, you are the executor and the skill (gift) is the ability to execute well with the tool. It then means that knowing all the verses of the Bible does not mean you will be a good teacher, it means you have more tools which can be used wrongly or rightly. Many unbelievers have Bible verses at their fingertips and twist them at will. They don't have the gift.
Gift is the ability to use the tool WELL and RIGHT. Then you will be called a teacher.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.