Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (811353 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by igbowannabe(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2016
I mostly see spirits as they are symbolized in my dreams. For instance, I struggle with lust so when I reconcile with God after a period of living in sin, I routinely dream of animals leaving my house (and sometimes fleeing it).

Once, I dreamt I was carrying a live owl, as I approached the steps to my house. As I reached the door, the owl began having a fit; flapping its wings, clawing at the wind chimes and ornaments on the door, to keep me from taking it inside, etc. Then finally the thought entered my mind that this was animal cruelty. I decided to set the animal down on the porch and let it choose whether it wanted to come inside or not. That's when I saw the owl roll backwards, off the porch, down the steps, down the walkway and down the hill, away from my house.

Sometimes the animals are frogs, serpents, gators, bats or other creatures (mostly nocturnal it seems). I believe they represent minor demons I'd picked up.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Oops I'm very sorry , I had a very busy weekend but I just have to start talking about the ordinances today as promised. Lets paraphase the criteria again.
1) It must have at least 2 scriptural witness (comparing spiritual things with spiritual) for in the mouth of at least 2 witness is a thing confirmed.
2)it must be accepted by Jesus and practiced by the apostles because the foundation of our Christianity is on the Apostles and the prophets with Jesus himself being the chief cornerstone (Ephesians 2:20, 1 Cor 3:11).
So let's fly
The Holy anointing oil :
A little preamble:
The anointing oil is a term used 20 times in the bible. It was instituted by God himself in Exodus 30:23-31 where it was used to consecrate the priesthood and the articles of the tabernacle. it was later on seen in action in several old testament scriptures where it was used to consecrate all the kings of the Jews starting with Saul (1 Sam 10:1).
Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the Lord hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?
1 Samuel 10:1 KJV
Later on in 1 Samuel 16:3 , we eventually get to understand the power behind the operation of the anointing oil.
Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah. But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him.
1 Samuel 16:13‭-‬14 KJV
That power at work here is the power of the Holy Spirit. The anointing oil is essentially a medium of transfer of the power of the Holy Spirit. IT IS NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT, BUT IT IS A MEDIUM OF TRANSFER OF IT'S POWER. Because the Holy Spirit only came upon the Prophet, Priest and the Kings in Old Testament, Only those personalities were anointed to stand in those offices.
But this brings up a question in many people's heart, because everyone now has the potential for the baptism of the Holy Spirit

IS THE ANOINTING OIL STILL RELEVANT FOR NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANS ?
The Answer is a categorical yes by 100% why?
1)Two witnesses
a) Jesus actively practiced the use of the anointing oil in his ministry.
And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
Mark 6:7 KJV . WHAT POWER DID HE GIVE HIS APOSTLES? LET'S SEE VERSE 13
And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits; And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.
Mark 6:7‭, ‬13 KJV

From that scripture, we can see very clearly that the healing POWER of the Holy Spirit can be manifested by the anointing oil. If Jesus the author and finisher of our faith didn't accepted the doctrine of the anointing oil he won't have given it to the Apostles for use.
O.k some people will say, well that was before Jesus was glorified and the Holy poured out for everyone that receives him. Well let's take witness 2 then.
b) Apostle James
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
James 5:14‭-‬15 KJV
Here we see again the anointing oil being used in the prayer for the sick. But this verse explains further that the anointing oil should be used in the name of Jesus and done in Faith.
Can healings occur without the anointing oil ? of course definitely they can, the Holy Spirit can manifest himself without the anointing oil. He's the Lord of the anointing oil and the reason why it works not the other way around. THIS IS ESSENTIAL BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVE COME TO IDOLIZE THE OIL INSTEAD OF REVERING THE PERSON THAT CREATED IT AND MADE IT WORK.
Does an oil have to be from the geographic land of Israel to make it potent ?
grin No, are u kidding me ? The Holy Spirit is the person behind it, he's every where, everytime , just take your oil and bless it and use in faith shikena!
Should you pay money to prophets, pastors and co to buy the anointing oil ? grin grin
If you have been doing this go and beg for mercy from God oh. The operations and gifts of the Holy Spirit cannot be bought. (Acts 8:18-23) . anyone that tells u to bring money so he can bless an anointing oil for u is a kangaroo prophet.

Finally brethren, the Christian faith is built on the foundation of Apostles and the prophets with Jesus himself being the chief cornerstone. Therefore if we gradually decide to discard anything that was approved by Jesus, The Apostles and the prophets all in the name of fresh revelation are we not slowly slipping into APOSTASY?
If we agree that the anointing oil is acceptable but not essential to the life of a believer simply because the Holy Spirit can manifest through other means, is that not ignoring
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16‭-‬17 KJV
ALL SCRIPTURES (INCLUDING THE PROMISES, INSTRUCTIONS, PRINCIPLES, LAWS, AND ORDINANCES) IS PROFITABLE FOR US AND MORE SO WHEN IT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH NEW TESTAMENT ETHOS.
AS A BELIEVER WE SHOULD BE READY TO ACCEPT ALL (NOT SOME) THAT JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES STOOD FOR. IF JAMES ONE OF THE FOREMOST APOSTLES AND JESUS WHO HAD THE ANOINTING WITHOUT MEASURE SAW THE NEED TO USE THE ANOINTING OIL, WHO ARE WE TO DEBATE IT'S USEFULNESS?

THIS IS MY TAKE CONCERNING ON THE ANOINTING; EVERY GENUINE BELIEVER WILL READILY ACCEPT THE MYSTERY OF THE ANOINTING OIL AND USE IT AT LEAST FROM TIME TO TIME EVEN IF IT'S NOT REGULARLY. ANYONE WHO ACCEPTS IT AND NEVER SEES THE NEED TO USE IT, IS SHORT CHANGING HIMSELF. AND ANYONE WHO PREACHES AGAINST IT IS TEACHING A WRONG DOCTRINE.
GRACIAS, I WILL CONTINUE WITH THE COMMUNION LATER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2016
JMG1:
Good day house. There is this issue i needed to bring to the floor so the anointed Spirit filled brethren on this trend may say something about it.
There is this church in Lagos where the pastor teaches against Holy communion, water baptism, tithe & anointing oil. He said they not for believer's and uses so many scriptures to back it up.
There is this friend of mine going to the church and even leads a fellowship teaching what the pastor teaches and i have tried making him see how its all an error that all because we are believers doesnt invalidate them all but he seems to believe his pastor since there are scriptures they back them up with.

Recently when i wanted to try make him see reasons why He should pay tithe,i asked if he believes that the blessings in deut28 is for us if we obey all what God said and the reply he gave me was that they aren't for believer's that they are for the isrealites and there is a reason why God gave moses the law and blah blah blah.

I asked the Holy Spirit one day if all they teach is the real truth since i always want to holdon to the truth of the Word that i may be complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work but the reply i got was a big NO with a troubled feeling right down on the inside of me.

It bothers me much and that's why I decided to bring it on here

namdiosu, dazzle101, temi4fash,
analice107 (Anas09), oyeludef, jdazzle
, Tjayjosh, Hananhezron, CharlyG1
nnamdiosu, sonofthunder, Superior1,
Mercyoverflow, gadegunle Great0 ........
Good morning sir. I just decided to go tru dis thread dis morning den i saw dis post. Am sorry for not responding on time. I didn't get d mention.
On issues like this, the best place to dwell is on d side of scriptural balance. Cos there are two extremes to it. One extreme is to throw d baby with the bathwater wch will b counterproductive, d other extreme is to say without it ppl won't make heaven wch is also against the teachings of the scriptures.
According to the book of Heb 6:1,2 the Bible mentions about some foundational teachings of Christ, baptism is mentioned as on of the foundational teachings,repentance from dead works is also another. If we gp with the logic dat says baptism isn't important, den we are also gonna b saying repentance isn't important wch is a lie from the pit of hell. Acts 19:3-6 tells us about a story
And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Acts 19:3‭-‬6 KJV. These were individuals, disciples dat had already believed in Jesus cos paul asked dem if dey had received the Holy Spirit since dey believed? Paul didn't just go ahead and pray for them to be Spirit filled, he baptized dem first in water. I believe dis incidence was inspired by the Holy Spirit to instruct us. Another case we could see was d case of the Ethiopian eunuch nd philip. Philip made sure he baptised him in water before the Holy Spirit tiok him away. These all happened during the apostolic age nd not during d time of the law.
One thing with these symbolic instructions in d scripture is dat we don't really understand why we were asked to do dem all we need to do is just to trust and obey. These symbolic instructions transcends our stay here on earth, dey are shadow of wat is to come. Remember Jesus told his disciples on d night of the lords supper dat d next time dey will b breaking bread will b in d Kingdom. Dis means that wat took place dat night was a glimpse of wat will b taking place at The marriage supper of the Lamb in glory. "this do in remembrance of me" wasn't a suggestion but a command. The early church went on with dat practice and it is still instructive for us today.
And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:42 KJV

Concerning the issue of payment of tithe, the fearful thing with God is dat u don't know His permissive will and His perfect will. Wen u go to Him with questions nd wit an idol in ur heart nd not open mindedness, he will answer u according to dat Idol.
Payment of tithe isn't part of the law but transcends d dispensation of law. Abraham paid tithe to melchisedek nd dat singular act was recognized in heaven dat the blessings of dat act was even given to his great grand son Levi
And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
Hebrews 7:9 KJV.
Jesus is our High Priest under the order of the priesthood of melchisedek according to And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Hebrews 7:9‭, ‬17 KJV. When you tithe, it is important to note that you are not tithing to a denomination or a man of God but to Christ. God knows how to hold His servants accountable as could be seen in d case of the Sons of Eli, they did wat dey wanted with the sacrifice dat the ppl of Israel brought to the temple but dat didn't exonerate d Israelite to stop offering sacrifices. In due time, God dealt with d house of eli. Jesus even recognized payment of tithes as a good work
“It will be bad for you teachers of the law and you Pharisees! You are hypocrites! You give God a tenth of the food you get, even your mint, dill, and cumin. But you don’t obey the really important teachings of the law—being fair, showing mercy, and being faithful. These are the things you should do. And you should also continue to do those other things.
Matthew 23:23 ERV
“But it will be bad for you Pharisees! You give God a tenth of the food you get, even your mint, your rue, and every other little plant in your garden. But you forget to be fair to others and to love God. These are the things you should do. And you should also continue to do those other things.
Luke 11:42 ERV
The Pharisee stood alone, away from the tax collector. When the Pharisee prayed, he said, ‘O God, I thank you that I am not as bad as other people. I am not like men who steal, cheat, or commit adultery. I thank you that I am better than this tax collector. I fast twice a week, and I give a tenth of everything I get!’
Luke 18:11‭-‬12 ERV
If Jesus came to abolish tithing, den He also abolished adultery as a sin according to luke18:11,12 but u and i know its not true.

Where there is a call for balance is in recognition of the fact that without Christ in the life of an individual, all these good works are just dead works as it is only the blood of Jesus Christ dat makes us righteous before God. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
JMG1:
Good day house. There is this issue i needed to bring to the floor so the anointed Spirit filled brethren on this trend may say something about it.
There is this church in Lagos where the pastor teaches against Holy communion, water baptism, tithe & anointing oil. He said they not for believer's and uses so many scriptures to back it up.
There is this friend of mine going to the church and even leads a fellowship teaching what the pastor teaches and i have tried making him see how its all an error that all because we are believers doesnt invalidate them all but he seems to believe his pastor since there are scriptures they back them up with.

Recently when i wanted to try make him see reasons why He should pay tithe,i asked if he believes that the blessings in deut28 is for us if we obey all what God said and the reply he gave me was that they aren't for believer's that they are for the isrealites and there is a reason why God gave moses the law and blah blah blah.

I asked the Holy Spirit one day if all they teach is the real truth since i always want to holdon to the truth of the Word that i may be complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work but the reply i got was a big NO with a troubled feeling right down on the inside of me.

My brethren has given answers to the question.
But let me add little to it.
We are in the dispensation of TRUTH(a spiritual dispensation). John 1:17
1. The dispensation where symbolism has been interpreted spiritually( in a spiritual way). Them that worship Him will worship in spirit and truth.
2. God walk with man according to man's knowledge of His Word. But ignorance is not an excuse.
3. The height of mans revelations of scripture transforms the man.
4. We cannot discard symbolism cox of some people fleshly understanding of scripure. But we need to move to spiritual.
5. The tithe issue dont need to be debated. A generous man always give. So if u want to discard tithing, know that your but stingy. You dont want to give for the work of God.
They are all shadow of things to come not the real things Hebrew 10:1
So in all, bible is not against symbolism but want us to grow above them. Jesus permit them because of the level of his followers but Jesus is above it.
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the
knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:Ephesian 4:13

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
oyeludef:

Good morning sir. I just decided to go tru dis thread dis morning den i saw dis post. Am sorry for not responding on time. I didn't get d mention.
On issues like this, the best place to dwell is on d side of scriptural balance. Cos there are two extremes to it. One extreme is to throw d baby with the bathwater wch will b counterproductive, d other extreme is to say without it ppl won't make heaven wch is also against the teachings of the scriptures.
According to the book of Heb 6:1,2 the Bible mentions about some foundational teachings of Christ, baptism is mentioned as on of the foundational teachings,repentance from dead works is also another. If we gp with the logic dat says baptism isn't important, den we are also gonna b saying repentance isn't important wch is a lie from the pit of hell. Acts 19:3-6 tells us about a story
And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Acts 19:3‭-‬6 KJV. These were individuals, disciples dat had already believed in Jesus cos paul asked dem if dey had received the Holy Spirit since dey believed? Paul didn't just go ahead and pray for them to be Spirit filled, he baptized dem first in water. I believe dis incidence was inspired by the Holy Spirit to instruct us. Another case we could see was d case of the Ethiopian eunuch nd philip. Philip made sure he baptised him in water before the Holy Spirit tiok him away. These all happened during the apostolic age nd not during d time of the law.
One thing with these symbolic instructions in d scripture is dat we don't really understand why we were asked to do dem all we need to do is just to trust and obey. These symbolic instructions transcends our stay here on earth, dey are shadow of wat is to come. Remember Jesus told his disciples on d night of the lords supper dat d next time dey will b breaking bread will b in d Kingdom. Dis means that wat took place dat night was a glimpse of wat will b taking place at The marriage supper of the Lamb in glory. "this do in remembrance of me" wasn't a suggestion but a command. The early church went on with dat practice and it is still instructive for us today.
And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:42 KJV

Concerning the issue of payment of tithe, the fearful thing with God is dat u don't know His permissive will and His perfect will. Wen u go to Him with questions nd wit an idol in ur heart nd not open mindedness, he will answer u according to dat Idol.
Payment of tithe isn't part of the law but transcends d dispensation of law. Abraham paid tithe to melchisedek nd dat singular act was recognized in heaven dat the blessings of dat act was even given to his great grand son Levi
And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
Hebrews 7:9 KJV.
Jesus is our High Priest under the order of the priesthood of melchisedek according to And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Hebrews 7:9‭, ‬17 KJV. When you tithe, it is important to note that you are not tithing to a denomination or a man of God but to Christ. God knows how to hold His servants accountable as could be seen in d case of the Sons of Eli, they did wat dey wanted with the sacrifice dat the ppl of Israel brought to the temple but dat didn't exonerate d Israelite to stop offering sacrifices. In due time, God dealt with d house of eli. Jesus even recognized payment of tithes as a good work
“It will be bad for you teachers of the law and you Pharisees! You are hypocrites! You give God a tenth of the food you get, even your mint, dill, and cumin. But you don’t obey the really important teachings of the law—being fair, showing mercy, and being faithful. These are the things you should do. And you should also continue to do those other things.
Matthew 23:23 ERV
“But it will be bad for you Pharisees! You give God a tenth of the food you get, even your mint, your rue, and every other little plant in your garden. But you forget to be fair to others and to love God. These are the things you should do. And you should also continue to do those other things.
Luke 11:42 ERV
The Pharisee stood alone, away from the tax collector. When the Pharisee prayed, he said, ‘O God, I thank you that I am not as bad as other people. I am not like men who steal, cheat, or commit adultery. I thank you that I am better than this tax collector. I fast twice a week, and I give a tenth of everything I get!’
Luke 18:11‭-‬12 ERV
If Jesus came to abolish tithing, den He also abolished adultery as a sin according to luke18:11,12 but u and i know its not true.

Where there is a call for balance is in recognition of the fact that without Christ in the life of an individual, all these good works are just dead works as it is only the blood of Jesus Christ dat makes us righteous before God. Thank you
*clapping* excellent! U took the words out of my mouth. Glory be to the God in the highest who has filled u with such wisdom and understanding and may you continue to grow in Grace sir.
One thing you mentioned in passing which has so great an implication is asking God for his opinion on matters when we have already set up "idols" in our heart. In most cases people who do so get an answer from God which will eventually destroy them.

The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Deuteronomy 29:29 KJV
God is so deep and his wisdom infinite and he's not an entertainer or actor that just say we should do things so we can entertain ourselves or him. All his instructions are very deep, it may appear like a symbolic thing but its usually a foreshadowing of things to come or what obtains in the spiritual realm.
A very good example of this is the blood of sprinkling God introduced to rescue the children of Israel in Exodus 12:1-14 and gave them a commadment to continue this ordinance forever as a memorial in Exodus 12:14. We also see this in exodus 29:16, 20-21. it wasn't until Hebrews 12:22-24 that the mystery was unraveled. That anytime we appear in Zion , which is today represented by the church of Christ (The body of Christ not physical buildings) there is a blood of sprinkling going on in the spiritual realm speaking for us. So anytime the children of God gather, mysteries are taking place that we can't see unless God opens our eyes. That explains one of the reason that everyone that appears before the Lord in Zion goes from strength to strength (Psalm 84:7) we are virtually being serviced inside out spiritually by the spiritual forces at work in Zion.

One thing I've noticed about ordinances is that they are only given to God's people, be it the ones given to Jews in the old testament and the ones given to Christians in the new testament. Hence we can not say they are a pre quisite of our salvation, since you have to become a child of God firs before you can do them. but they are however necessary to live a complete , victorous and profitable Christian life.
Another thing about all these mysteries is that they only deliver on faith. Paraphrasing romans 1:16 Paul said that the Word of God(instruction, ordinances, promise e.t.c) is the power of God to save manifested unto them that believe that word. Its faith that turns any word of God to deliver. For example I strongly believe if a born again child of God where to go for water baptism with faith in his heart that he was being crucified with Christ and resurrected with him, that in the spirit realm something will happen to him. We may not be able to explain it or see it , but something more than mere symbolism must have occurred. I was born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit before I ever knew that Jesus actually commanded that all believers be baptized by water immersion (Matt 28:19), so I obeyed it. I have heard stories of people who went for water baptism and unexpectedly got healing miracles from doing it. Spiritual things are so deep, we only know in part now. There so many things that have been given to furnish our Christianity and make it more profitable that can easily be overlooked and discarded because of lack of understanding I pray God will continue to give us more understanding. Amen. I hope to delve into the mystery of the communion later on tonight if time perimits. But let me drop this teaser here first to challenge our thoughts :
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:53‭-‬55 KJV
This looks more than a matter of doing it in rememberance of Christ . there is something powerful in this mystery.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Good evening everyone.

Pray we all led by the Direction of the Holy Spirit in our desire to be closer with God.

Been reading about the different opinions in regards the Baptism, communion and all.

All intriguing. Can only state that they do play additional roles/benefits in a Believers life.

But, our personal relationship with the father in faith and obedience and truth does surpass them.

Bro CharlyG and other possible Fellow Brethren who can help shed some light on this should kindly help with this.

I dream, and i dream quite often, most times, I recall my dreams, other times, the memory fragments away after awhile and I don't bother myself.

Their was a night I had 3 dreams, and fortunately, I remembered all.

Will describe all now;

Dream 1.
I saw a pack of Lioness running after me. And it was certain I was to be devoured if caught, but fortunately, I was able to escape by climbing unto a Metal Scaffolding (the type used for water tanks). I climbed to the highest point, which was adjacent to the roof of a house, but alas, a lionness was their, but she didn't seem to particular about my presence up. But still, I was wary enough.

Dream 2.
Found myself in a Mansion and it was quite grand & big. I recall the colours of the house as white.
Saw myself with some Men and I was following them. I was at the rear of the procession, where we going to, I don't know. The men, I don't know.
I then saw a lady, she appeared to know me, and she seemed like a servant in the mansion, like a butler or so. I also seemed to know her. There was a way she was looking at me and I found myself walking back to her, holding her by the chin n asking; "what is it?".
Minutes later, I saw myself with this lady in a part of the house that was deserted (Iike a corridor), and she was expecting something to happen between us (immodest) but I refused to play along.

Dream 3.
This was a siege, like a battle siege n I was the only defendant. Was defending myself by shielding myself against the walls of my former house, and also seemed to be hurling back my own weapons. The period of the seige was night, but strangely, I could see.
I was having something like out of a body experience in this 3rd dream, like, I was looking at what I was doing the same way someone would look at me without realising I was being observed(,sorry if that's confusing)
But I held my stand and the seige didn't previal against me.

Those are the 3 dreams, if you'd like to just pray for me, God will bless you. If you'd like to ask me questions to help understand all this(and anything that can help in its revelation) I'll be glad to answer all relevant questions.

Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Very well said @oyeludef. I like the way you compiled it all up proving those points with the Word. @Great0, you are so on point. @etidy, God bless you real much for taking your time to explain them, am sure we all learning
The initial purpose of bringing this topic here at first is because of burden to help this my friend out to see the truth in the Word. Whenever I try to refer to one of this topics, he usually refer me back to his pastors teaching which I know to be an error so basically he wouldn't listen to me coz he believes I wouldn't know more than his pastor. I just think il continue to pray for him that he may fully be enlightened to enjoy the benefits of this spiritual acts. Great job to all the brethren on here,we should be aware that we r definitely touching lives.

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2016
There is nothing wrong with Seeing Angels, Devils, God, Jesus- whatever!

What is intolerable, and throws everything into doubt, is when THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU PEOPLE SEE.

There should be NEW THINGS no one ever heard of, DISCOVERED BY YOU- because you have ESP.

Your mind should function on a Higher Level of Awareness and Intelligence.

That does not happen.

Both you and your visions are USELESS and WORTHLESS!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:00am On Oct 25, 2016
All animals dream,Dog,Cat,Goat,Fish,Lion,Snake,Pig,Even RAT

Yet, only that of humans has super natural meaning.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
etidy:
Oops I'm very sorry , I had a very busy weekend but I just have to start talking about the ordinances today as promised. Lets paraphase the criteria again.
1) It must have at least 2 scriptural witness (comparing spiritual things with spiritual) for in the mouth of at least 2 witness is a thing confirmed.
2)it must be accepted by Jesus and practiced by the apostles because the foundation of our Christianity ism on the Apostles and the prophets with Jesus himself being the chief cornerstone (Ephesians 2:20, 1 Cor 3:11).
So let's fly
The Holy anointing oil :
A little preamble:
The anointing oil is a term used 20 times in the bible. It was instituted by God himself in Exodus 30:23-31 where it was used to consecrate the priesthood and the articles of the tabernacle. it was later on seen in action in several old testament scriptures where it was used to consecrate all the kings of the Jews starting with Saul (1 Sam 10:1).
Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the Lord hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?
1 Samuel 10:1 KJV
Later on in 1 Samuel 16:3 , we eventually get to understand the power behind the operation of the anointing oil.
Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah. But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him.
1 Samuel 16:13‭-‬14 KJV
That power at work here is the power of the Holy Spirit. The anointing oil is essentially a medium of transfer of the power of the Holy Spirit. IT IS NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT, BUT IT IS A MEDIUM OF TRANSFER OF IT'S POWER. Because the Holy Spirit only came upon the Prophet, Priest and the Kings in Old Testament, Only those personalities were anointed to stand in those offices.
But this brings up a question in many people's heart, because everyone now has the potential for the baptism of the Holy Spirit

IS THE ANOINTING OIL STILL RELEVANT FOR NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANS ?
The Answer is a categorical yes by 100% why?
1)Two witnesses
a) Jesus actively practiced the use of the anointing oil in his ministry.
And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
Mark 6:7 KJV . WHAT POWER DID HE GIVE HIS APOSTLES? LET'S SEE VERSE 13
And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits; And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.
Mark 6:7‭, ‬13 KJV

From that scripture, we can see very clearly that the healing POWER of the Holy Spirit can be manifested by the anointing oil. If Jesus the author and finisher of our faith didn't accepted the doctrine of the anointing oil he won't have given it to the Apostles for use.
O.k some people will say, well that was before Jesus was glorified and the Holy poured out for everyone that receives him. Well let's take witness 2 then.
b) Apostle James
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
James 5:14‭-‬15 KJV
Here we see again the anointing oil being used in the prayer for the sick. But this verse explains further that the anointing oil should be used in the name of Jesus and done in Faith.
Can healings occur without the anointing oil ? of course definitely they can, the Holy Spirit can manifest himself without the anointing oil. He's the Lord of the anointing oil and the reason why it works not the other way around. THIS IS ESSENTIAL BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVE COME TO IDOLIZE THE OIL INSTEAD OF REVERING THE PERSON THAT CREATED IT AND MADE IT WORK.
Does an oil have to be from the geographic land of Israel to make it potent ?
grin No, are u kidding me ? The Holy Spirit is the person behind it, he's every where, everytime , just take your oil and bless it and use in faith shikena!
Should you pay money to prophets, pastors and co to buy the anointing oil ? grin grin
If you have been doing this go and beg for mercy from God oh. The operations and gifts of the Holy Spirit cannot be bought. (Acts 8:18-23) . anyone that tells u to bring money so he can bless an anointing oil for u is a kangaroo prophet.

Finally brethren, the Christian faith is built on the foundation of Apostles and the prophets with Jesus himself being the chief cornerstone. Therefore if we gradually decide to discard anything that was approved by Jesus, The Apostles and the prophets all in the name of fresh revelation are we not slowly slipping into APOSTASY?
If we agree that the anointing oil is acceptable but not essential to the life of a believer simply because the Holy Spirit can manifest through other means, is that not ignoring
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16‭-‬17 KJV
ALL SCRIPTURES (INCLUDING THE PROMISES, INSTRUCTIONS, PRINCIPLES, LAWS, AND ORDINANCES) IS PROFITABLE FOR US AND MORE SO WHEN IT IS IN CONFORMITY WITH NEW TESTAMENT ETHOS.
AS A BELIEVER WE SHOULD BE READY TO ACCEPT ALL (NOT SOME) THAT JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES STOOD FOR. IF JAMES ONE OF THE FOREMOST APOSTLES AND JESUS WHO HAD THE ANOINTING WITHOUT MEASURE SAW THE NEED TO USE THE ANOINTING OIL, WHO ARE WE TO DEBATE IT'S USEFULNESS?

THIS IS MY TAKE CONCERNING ON THE ANOINTING; EVERY GENUINE BELIEVER WILL READILY ACCEPT THE MYSTERY OF THE ANOINTING OIL AND USE IT AT LEAST FROM TIME TO TIME EVEN IF IT'S NOT REGULARLY. ANYONE WHO ACCEPTS IT AND NEVER SEES THE NEED TO USE IT, IS SHORT CHANGING HIMSELF. AND ANYONE WHO PREACHES AGAINST IT IS TEACHING A WRONG DOCTRINE.
GRACIAS, I WILL CONTINUE WITH THE COMMUNION LATER.
Good teacher. You covered all angles. From where are these people getting all these "Fresh Revelations", which negates the scriptures, i dont know. Everyday we hear a new one. Its well oo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Great0:

My brethren has given answers to the question.
But let me add little to it.
We are in the dispensation of TRUTH(a spiritual dispensation). John 1:17
1. The dispensation where symbolism has been interpreted spiritually( in a spiritual way). Them that worship Him will worship in spirit and truth.
2. God walk with man according to man's knowledge of His Word. But ignorance is not an excuse.
3. The height of mans revelations of scripture transforms the man.
4. We cannot discard symbolism cox of some people fleshly understanding of scripure. But we need to move to spiritual.
5. The tithe issue dont need to be debated. A generous man always give. So if u want to discard tithing, know that your but stingy. You dont want to give for the work of God.
They are all shadow of things to come not the real things Hebrew 10:1
So in all, bible is not against symbolism but want us to grow above them. Jesus permit them because of the level of his followers but Jesus is above it.
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the
knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:Ephesian 4:13
Tithe is not even giving. You dont give Tithe, YOU PAY IT.
IT IS COMMANDED TO BE BROUGHT.
Offering is obligatory, but Tithe is a command.
God says, "I am a partner in that business you are doing. The life you have is mine, the air you breath, the strength you have, the energy and vitality there are all mine. The business ideas and the favours they are all from me.
It is I who causes the rain to fall and give yeil to your crops. It's l who gives you POWER TO MAKE THAT WEALTH, SO, I DEMAND THAT 10% OF WHAT YOU MAKE SHD COME TO ME". Just 10%, not 90%.

Funny enough those who fights agaisnt tithe paying still pay tithe in form of Hospital bills, accidents, Police cases, funerals bill, etc.

When they go to Native doctors and prophets they give their all, borrow and add, but they fight to part with 10%.
Satan hates man and anything that will accrue to mans well being.

GOD IS NOT A DEMOCRAT.

HE DOES NOT SUGGEST HIS WILL TO HIS PEOPLE.

He Makes DEMANDS.

HE RULES ON COMMANDS.

if you don't like it, try satan.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Anas09:

Tithe is not even giving. You dont give Tithe, YOU PAY IT.
IT IS COMMANDED TO BE BROUGHT.
Offering is obligatory, but Tithe is a command.
God says, "I am a partner in that business you are doing. The life you have is mine, the air you breath, the strength you have, the energy and vitality there are all mine. The business ideas and the favours they are all from me.
It is I who causes the rain to fall and give yeil to your crops. It's l who gives you POWER TO MAKE THAT WEALTH, SO, I DEMAND THAT 10% OF WHAT YOU MAKE SHD COME TO ME". Just 10%, not 90%.

Funny enough those who fights agaisnt tithe paying still pay tithe in form of Hospital bills, accidents, Police cases, funerals bill, etc.

When they go to Native doctors and prophets they give their all, borrow and add, but they fight to part with 10%.
Satan hates man and anything that will accrue to mans well being.

GOD IS NOT A DEMOCRAT.

HE DOES NOT SUGGEST HIS WILL TO HIS PEOPLE.

He Makes DEMANDS.

HE RULES ON COMMANDS.

if you don't like it, try satan.

My sis....you just finished work. Kia. You spoke as if God himself was typing the comment by himself. God is a king....and where the word of a king is there is power. Many times I myself default too....but God is merciful

PS: to those saying tithe is not mandatory and drinking alcohol isn't bad......IT IS BETTER YOU PAY THE TITHE OR DONT DRINK ACHOHOL AND YOU GET TO HEAVEN AND GOD SAYS DONT MIND THEM. YOU COULD HAVE DRANK ALCOHOL I WOULDNT MIND. THAN FOR YOU TO DRINK THINKING IT DOESNT MATTER AND YOU GET TO HEAVEN AND GOD SAYS....WHAHALA. Better be wrong and safe than tight and wrong. Love u anas09

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
nnamdiosu:

My sis....you just finished work. Kia. You spoke as if God himself was typing the comment by himself. God is a king....and where the word of a king is there is power. Many times I myself default too....but God is merciful

PS: to those saying tithe is not mandatory and drinking alcohol isn't bad......IT IS BETTER YOU PAY THE TITHE OR DONT DRINK ACHOHOL AND YOU GET TO HEAVEN AND GOD SAYS DONT MIND THEM. YOU COULD HAVE DRANK ALCOHOL I WOULDNT MIND. THAN FOR YOU TO DRINK THINKING IT DOESNT MATTER AND YOU GET TO HEAVEN AND GOD SAYS....WHAHALA. Better be wrong and safe than tight and wrong. Love u anas09
God bless you belove.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
JMG1:

I want to apologise for responding late...

I have been very busy of late.

I think you should just continue to pray for him, that the Lord would reveal himself to hi, arguing with him would not make any major difference it can even cos strife between you two, making it difflicult for you to do what do what God wants you to do for him.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Processor01,

Am glad for you ad your testimony.

But all i wold say is, that it worked for you and is still working does it make it right.

we all have different kinda grace attached to us as individuals.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
temi4fash:
Processor01,

Am glad for you ad your testimony.

But all i wold say is, that it worked for you and is still working does it make it right.

we all have different kinda grace attached to us as individuals.

Thanks and that is why i pointed to Romans 14 - Please read it.

I am trying not to make this a right or wrong thing cause whatever you do, you do it unto God - Please read Romans 14. I have seen a lot of christians teach and hold on to things because of doctrine and not necessarily because they were taught by the holy spirit or can prove it from the bible.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
It's great to see people still here with strong passion, yearning for the things of God.

I feel quite exhausted at the moment. I will reply all the posts directed at me by tomorrow

God bless you all. Have a good night rest smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by igbowannabe(m): 2:25am On Oct 27, 2016
As for the one on this thread who mentioned Semiramis and tried to associate the biblical Virgin Mary with her, you're not giving us legitimate historical facts. The earliest mentions of an alleged Semiramis are fused with mythology, and the notion that she influenced Christian thought was mostly promoted by a Protestant minister (Rev. Alexander Hislop) who was acting out in hostility towards Catholics. Besides basing his research largely on fiction, he goes on to assert that Semiramis was blonde and blue-eyed. Mind you, we're talking about the ancient Middle-East. Yes, Nimrod had a wife, but what you claim about a Semiramis has never been confirmed as real history, no matter how popular it is to those with itching ears. But as for believers, even when real history happens, we know that life, places and events on Earth are often shadows of the unseen world; Gehenna may have been a burning garbage disposal, outside Israel, but it represented a literal place in the spirit realm where rejected souls are disposed of. And likewise, baby Moses escaped a child-murdering pharaoh to foreshadow Jesus' escape from Herod, and so on. So let's not get off-topic with ridiculous fables that float around the internet (like Semi-famous). Or perhaps you can start some kind if religious conspiracy thread, elsewhere.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Processor01:

Thanks and that is why i pointed to Romans 14 - Please read it.

I am trying not to make this a right or wrong thing cause whatever you do, you do it unto God - Please read Romans 14. I have seen a lot of christians teach and hold on to things because of doctrine and not necessarily because they were taught by the holy spirit or can prove it from the bible.

I have read it and re -read it and would continue to do.

I would not want to draw you into a long argument, But because of Baby Christians( not yet fully matured) who come around these thread, it would be necessary for us not to dabble into dicey topics.

The truth is whether we believe it or not, anybody can study the bible and use it to defend good and bad practices, it takes the holy spirit inside to actually teach us in the way to go.

I would just say what works for A will not work for B, but there some basic principles in the Bible that cannot be argued against.

Well, Sometimes for doctrine when you decide to follow/accept a man of God/Prophet for you receive the reward of a prophet you have to follow the instructions he gives to you, that another man does not believe in those instructions does not make him an unbeliever.

These race to me likened to a country which has God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit as the ruler, with different governors, these governors are the different denomination we have, the ticket to a citizen is to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and he came to die for us all. Now in the country are basic rules and regulations that guides the country as a whole, but the governor now has jurisdiction on his own people to add rules or believe system to the already existing one.

So for me, its not about who is wrong or right but when the basic principles of the Bible is been negated is calls for caution and more prayers that those kind of messages are not preached from the altar of God

And also, the people who have been called to ministry but are hiding from God's work, Its time to step up, it not about doing full time, its about living a life of meaning and admiration.

Thanks for your time

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Olatoman:
Good evening everyone.

Pray we all led by the Direction of the Holy Spirit in our desire to be closer with God.

Been reading about the different opinions in regards the Baptism, communion and all.

All intriguing. Can only state that they do play additional roles/benefits in a Believers life.

But, our personal relationship with the father in faith and obedience and truth does surpass them.

Bro CharlyG and other possible Fellow Brethren who can help shed some light on this should kindly help with this.

I dream, and i dream quite often, most times, I recall my dreams, other times, the memory fragments away after awhile and I don't bother myself.

Their was a night I had 3 dreams, and fortunately, I remembered all.

Will describe all now;

Dream 1.
I saw a pack of Lioness running after me. And it was certain I was to be devoured if caught, but fortunately, I was able to escape by climbing unto a Metal Scaffolding (the type used for water tanks). I climbed to the highest point, which was adjacent to the roof of a house, but alas, a lionness was their, but she didn't seem to particular about my presence up. But still, I was wary enough.

Dream 2.
Found myself in a Mansion and it was quite grand & big. I recall the colours of the house as white.
Saw myself with some Men and I was following them. I was at the rear of the procession, where we going to, I don't know. The men, I don't know.
I then saw a lady, she appeared to know me, and she seemed like a servant in the mansion, like a butler or so. I also seemed to know her. There was a way she was looking at me and I found myself walking back to her, holding her by the chin n asking; "what is it?".
Minutes later, I saw myself with this lady in a part of the house that was deserted (Iike a corridor), and she was expecting something to happen between us (immodest) but I refused to play along.

Dream 3.
This was a siege, like a battle siege n I was the only defendant. Was defending myself by shielding myself against the walls of my former house, and also seemed to be hurling back my own weapons. The period of the seige was night, but strangely, I could see.
I was having something like out of a body experience in this 3rd dream, like, I was looking at what I was doing the same way someone would look at me without realising I was being observed(,sorry if that's confusing)
But I held my stand and the seige didn't previal against me.

Those are the 3 dreams, if you'd like to just pray for me, God will bless you. If you'd like to ask me questions to help understand all this(and anything that can help in its revelation) I'll be glad to answer all relevant questions.

Thank you.

Hello friend,

Sorry for replying late.

Your three dreams are all connected and they're saying one thing. I'll keep this brief because my phone's battery is about to give out.

First dream, the lioness represent trials. You shall go through trials that will put you in a high place. God is trying to lift you up and place you on higher grounds, but you must face these trials and temptations.

The Second dream is continuing from what the first dream was saying... The second dream says 'In this mansion (high place/place of blessing) that God wants to place you, there is the spirit of lust and perversion awaiting to mislead you. You must be wary of this spirit, when she comes she will hinder you from getting to your blessings if you heed to her.
The men represent the divine order or trinity of God that will lead you into this blessing. Thank God you did not play along with her.

So this dream reveals to you, the particular type of temptation you will face. A sexual one.

The third dream is saying that you will face these trials (hard times/hardships) alone. But by your faith(shield), the trials won't prevail against you and you will overcome.

God bless you brother.
Shalom smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good day people of God..... May God continue to strengthen us in his love for the sake of Jesus, amen..

The times of the tribulations , judgements and kingdom of God are indeed near..

A quick vision came to me early hours of the morning. I saw myself in the streets walking amongst mortals like me, then I stirred up a conversation with a brethren. He was quite disputable and reluctant to listen to my ministration about Christ.

Then I looked up above and gazed at the skies, behold , the head of a Lamb appeared to my amazement.. Then I turned to the brother and I exclaimed pointing out to the sky above 'behold, the lamb of God is here!! '.. it was obviously too late... The skies suddenly turned black, there was no trace of the sun. There was pandemonium and chaos... outburst of confusion , while people took to their heels.

many people will not repent and listen to the gospel of Jesus , they know he is the way to life but they rather choose to be ungodly... On the last day when the kingdom of God shall be established, no man knows the hour or day. It will come unexpectedly as a surprise . There will be suffering, pandemonium and confusion amongst unbelievers . Those that have lived and died in Christ will be saved and will live for eternity. They will inherit the kingdom of God because they lived and testified to the testimony and glory of Jesus.

So brethren, I urge you to be evangelistic, be steadfast in prayers , be faithful and live a righteous life to the glory of the Lord...Help your brothers and sisters by making them grow in knowledge of the ways and words of the Lord , so they will not miss the Kingdom of God . His grace will see us through this walk, because he said his grace is sufficient..

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND !.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jacksonville:
Good day people of God..... May God continue to strengthen us in his love for the sake of Jesus, amen..

The times of the tribulations , judgements and kingdom of God are indeed near..

A quick vision came to me early hours of the morning. I saw myself in the streets walking amongst mortals like me, then I stirred up a conversation with a brethren. He was quite disputable and reluctant to listen to my ministration about Christ.

Then I looked up above and gazed at the skies, behold , the head of a Lamb appeared to my amazement.. Then I turned to the brother and I exclaimed pointing out to the sky above 'behold, the lamb of God is here!! '.. it was obviously too late... The skies suddenly turned black, there was no trace of the sun. There was pandemonium and chaos... outburst of confusion , while people took to their heels.

many people will not repent and listen to the gospel of Jesus , they know he is the way to life but they rather choose to be ungodly... On the last day when the kingdom of God shall be established, no man knows the hour or day. It will come unexpectedly as a surprise . There will be suffering, pandemonium and confusion amongst unbelievers . Those that have lived and died in Christ will be saved and will live for eternity. They will inherit the kingdom of God because they lived and testified to the testimony and glory of Jesus.

So brethren, I urge you to be evangelistic, be steadfast in prayers , be faithful and live a righteous life to the glory of the Lord...Help your brothers and sisters by making them grow in knowledge of the ways and words of the Lord , so they will not miss the Kingdom of God . His grace will see us through this walk, because he said his grace is sufficient..

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND !.

Nice and wonderful post bro

In addition heaven and hell is real let's all please remember this...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jdazzle:

Nice and wonderful post bro
In addition heaven and hell is real let's all please remember this...
yes brother...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good evening brethren, how is everyone? May the grace, peace and love of Christ never depart from our lives and may we never be found wanting of the kingdom of God... Amen!!

It's a matter of urgency I put this down, in this age and time of social media let's be careful of the contents we post up and that others are at liberty to see from us, people can either be blessed or dammed for your sake without you even knowing..... So u like to make some thought provoking posts or some funny photos to curry likes and shares, well hear this now, be careful you don't mislead anyone to hell.... I watched this video recently where a brother recounts his experience of judgement in an extreme vision God showed him and how someone was judged not for what she had posted on facebook but for every soul that perished as a result of that post and then it dawned on me that it was expedient to be careful of what we write or post, it could be detrimental for the poster and audience hmmmm

In fact I started to see social media as a sinister move of the devil to cause more havoc, I asked myself how necessary it was to be on social media and the answer was -needless, It is something one can actually do without.... In the past I can't count how many times I have deactivated my facebook account and officially did for the last time a couple days back, why, it is not edifying for my soul.... As apostle Paul put it in 1Cor 10:23 - KJ21 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient. All things are lawful for me, but all things do not edify. Therefore, I strongly believe it is something we can do without cos these medias really promote Major worldliness which truthfully isn't helpful to any such Christian trying to stay upright....

Imagine opening your Fb and you are met with all sorts of posts from friends some of whom you personally know not or is it the inexplicable feeling that overwhelms you when you see a person you know has updated another milestone in their lives and has gotten so many likes and shares and you are there secretly wishing and plotting how you'd outshine them with ur next pic and post? Or is it how really social media teaches you to remain on the strive for relevance? No, this is totally not worth it. Oh I forgot the others, I keep mentioning fb cos it's the only one I managed to maintain asides the one I think is more reasonable (LinkedIn) as for instagram, twitter and the likes and the sinister effect they have on millions of subscribers, I believe only God can help prevent us from being immersed in them cos really these sites can take out the F off the faith in the life of a true Christian....

Please let's be more vigilant and careful, God will help us... Amen!!

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jacksonville:

yes brother...

grin grin Sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jdazzle:

Good evening brethren, how is everyone? May the grace, peace and love of Christ never depart from our lives and may we never be found wanting of the kingdom of God... Amen!!

It's a matter of urgency I put this down, in this age and time of social media let's be careful of the contents we post up and that others are at liberty to see from us, people can either be blessed or dammed for your sake without you even knowing..... So u like to make some thought provoking posts or some funny photos to curry likes and shares, well hear this now, be careful you don't mislead anyone to hell.... I watched this video recently where a brother recounts his experience of judgement in an extreme vision God showed him and how someone was judged not for what she had posted on facebook but for every soul that perished as a result of that post and then it dawned on me that it was expedient to be careful of what we write or post, it could be detrimental for the poster and audience hmmmm

In fact I started to see social media as a sinister move of the devil to cause more havoc, I asked myself how necessary it was to be on social media and the answer was -needless, It is something one can actually do without.... In the past I can't count how many times I have deactivated my facebook account and officially did for the last time a couple days back, why, it is not edifying for my soul.... As apostle Paul put it in 1Cor 10:23 - KJ21 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient. All things are lawful for me, but all things do not edify. Therefore, I strongly believe it is something we can do without cos these medias really promote Major worldliness which truthfully isn't helpful to any such Christian trying to stay upright....

Imagine opening your Fb and you are met with all sorts of posts from friends some of whom you personally know not or is it the inexplicable feeling that overwhelms you when you see a person you know has updated another milestone in their lives and has gotten so many likes and shares and you are there secretly wishing and plotting how you'd outshine them with ur next pic and post? Or is it how really social media teaches you to remain on the strive for relevance? No, this is totally not worth it. Oh I forgot the others, I keep mentioning fb cos it's the only one I managed to maintain asides the one I think is more reasonable (LinkedIn) as for instagram, twitter and the likes and the sinister effect they have on millions of subscribers, I believe only God can help prevent us from being immersed in them cos really these sites can take out the F off the faith in the life of a true Christian....

NICE.
Try remove some of your worldly friends and fill your friends list with fellow believers.
By doing this your facebook posts and comments will change to something that edifys.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jdazzle:

Yea Evil _Communication_ Corrupt good manners

Communication: Talking, Internet, TV Show, Radio, Phone call, Books, all Media
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jdazzle:

Well said sister. I also have the video on my fone and posted it on Facebook days ago. One can imagine how one single post on facebook can lead over 300,000people astray. As a child of God, we only are to be particular about edifying not just the body of Christ but also the unbeliever s. No need to delete your Facebook sis,u can also use the same medium to convey the message of the cross to people who get to see it.

May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Great0:

NICE.
Try remove some of your worldly friends and fill your friends list with fellow believers.
By doing this your facebook posts and comments will change to something that edifys.

Thanks bro, will think about reactivating but for now lemme pipe low....

Thanks again, blessings...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
JMG1:

Well said sister. I also have the video on my fone and posted it on Facebook days ago. One can imagine how one single post on facebook can lead over 300,000people astray. As a child of God, we only are to be particular about edifying not just the body of Christ but also the unbeliever s. No need to delete your Facebook sis,u can also use the same medium to convey the message of the cross to people who get to see it.

May God help us all

Oh wow u do? Thats great, it was a thorough eye opener that we will be held accountable for almost everything....
Great move sharing it on your wall
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Yea Evil _Communication_ Corrupt good manners

Communication: Talking, Internet, TV Show, Radio, Phone call, Books, all Media

Indeed bro....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jdazzle:

grin grin Sis
oops... so sorry grin
sis wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.