Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (814461 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lamasta:
Hello Bro CharlyG1 I have this dream recently and am seeking your help to interpret it for me cos I have not had a dream like that before.
In this dream about 6 of my friend together with me went to visit my childhood pry sch friend who happens to be a female and just got married so as we saw each other we were both happy and greeted each other, we laughed hugged each other after that she went inside and prepare food for us and that is BEANS and others I couldn't remember again.
So after we finish eating the food me and my friends this my female friend came to clear the table where we ate and as she was clearing the table I observed that people were just running and where I sat I immediately stood up to see what was pursuing them, so as everybody started running me and my friends are the only ones left at the though me am at the back my friends are in front of me so when we saw what was pursing people who were running it happened to be 3 MASQUERADES even the masquerades when they saw us they were shocked to even approached us because as they saw us some distance away me and my friends we are daring them (masquerade) that anyone that wants to die among them should come forward to where me and my friends are, and me and my friends we all have various weapons in our hands me am carrying 2 heavy stones with an UNHAPPY and SAD FACE that can send someone to early grave so it is our REACTION and RESPONSE that made this MASQUERADES to pause and slow from approaching us because they know me and my friends mean business and if anyone of them make the move they will surely not go back the same.
So as we were daring the masqurades to step forward if it is sure for them created FEAR in them. And this makes them to stop to approach us then ONE MAN just step out from there middle who happen to be the one leading the masquerades the man was putting on WHITE AGBADA and He started talking and talking and we (me and my friends) with our CONFIDENCE was just telling them that if they or anybody from their midst wants to die then they should step forward and face us, as they couldn't dare to come forward the Man and the masqurades just turned back and left then I woke up at that point...
Bro CharlyG1 pls help me brakedown this dream to my understanding pls and also the other day I dreamed I saw 5 BEAUTIFUL WHITE CHICKS playing with one another and its asive am the one taking care of them and the chicks were all happy.

Okay brother i saw your other posts. Like others have advised you, i also advise that you seek God's face before leaving for another church.

Well.... Your dream is talking about a spiritual warfare that is going to happen (don't know when), this is a spiritual confrontation against forces of darkness. Your church will come under attack by forces of darkness and you need to stand in the gap for your church. Are you in the intercessory department? Well, even if you're not, this dream portrays you as one in that department together with those friends of yours or as one that must stand in the gap for your church. You can tell your church pastor that prayers must be done to ward off spiritual attacks against the church. So the whole church must pray. So stand in the gap for your church and use your spiritual gift for God.

Seeing Five beautiful Chicks talks about financial gains given to you by the grace and mercies of God.

God bless you brother smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yungkid101(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
ngobaby2264:
Bro Charly, I had a terrifying dream. In that dream, I had a beautiful baby girl I adored, and the girl was stolen and died. I felt so terrible in the dream. Please what is the meaning?

Bro if you have not given birth to anyone right now; your dream means either when you give birth, your baby will die or you'll find it difficult to give birth to children. It can also mean that you might loose someone close to you either in ur family or a very close friend. It can also mean you might loose your wealth, or missed an opportunity that'll bring you lots and lots of money. It can also mean you'll either loose ur life or loose something that ur life depends on. Sir, your dream has so much more negative meanings, i'll advise you to pray to God against death or lost of something precious to you and also tell it to a pastor you trust that is a true servant of God. As you do so, God almighty will revise the evil plans of your enemies back to them in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
CharlyG1:

Okay brother i saw your other posts. Like others have advised you, i also advise that you seek God's face before leaving for another church.

Well.... Your dream is talking about a spiritual warfare that is going to happen (don't know when), this is a spiritual confrontation against forces of darkness. Your church will come under attack by forces of darkness and you need to stand in the gap for your church. Are you in the intercessory department? Well, even if you're not, this dream portrays you as one in that department together with those friends of yours or as one that must stand in the gap for your church. You can tell your church pastor that prayers must be done to ward off spiritual attacks against the church. So the whole church must pray. So stand in the gap for your church and use your spiritual gift for God.

Seeing Five beautiful Chicks talks about financial gains given to you by the grace and mercies of God.

God bless you brother smiley
God bless You too Bro CharlyG1 more anointing Sir...
Intercession is my heartbeat and its one thing I love to do in the house of God and will improve on that and I must confess may be that is the evil peoples plan to push me away so as to attack the Sheep easily but now I will intensify my efforts in Intercessory prayers and we will OVERCOME in Jesus name.
Thanks Bro CharlyG1 really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jdazzle:

Greetings bro
Greetings to You too how has been everything with You Bro? Pls let's keep the fire burning God will continue to strenghten us
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 12:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Lamasta:

Greetings to You too how has been everything with You Bro? Pls let's keep the fire burning God will continue to strenghten us

Everything is grear bro all thanks to God most high...... By the way, its sis grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Jdazzle:

Everything is grear bro all thanks to God most high...... By the way, its sis grin
grin
Jdazzle:

Everything is grear bro all thanks to God most high...... By the way, its sis ; D
No probs Sis keep the fire burning IT IS WELL
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by giztzone(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2016
It's Happening Live in Lagos Nigeria. The Experience Lagos 2016. Come and experience Christ www.gospelholic.com/2016/11/experience-2016-worlds-largest-gospel.html?m=1
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby2264: 1:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Yungkid101:

Bro if you have not given birth to anyone right now; your dream means either when you give birth, your baby will die or you'll find it difficult to give birth to children. It can also mean that you might loose someone close to you either in ur family or a very close friend. It can also mean you might loose your wealth, or missed an opportunity that'll bring you lots and lots of money. It can also mean you'll either loose ur life or loose something that ur life depends on. Sir, your dream has so much more negative meanings, i'll advise you to pray to God against death or lost of something precious to you and also tell it to a pastor you trust that is a true servant of God. As you do so, God almighty will revise the evil plans of your enemies back to them in Jesus' name. Amen.
ive prayed over it and I declare that neither me, not anybody related to me would die in Jesus name amen. God is in control
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by puresaint12(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2016
Goodevening Brethren I really appreciate the great work that is happening here,I have been really blessed. Shout out to Bro Charly G1,Analice,Jdazzle,lamasta,Hezron and others.God continue to bless you all amen.

Can I get a 100 votes here?
my story has been shortlisted for the 2016 Etisalat flashfiction prize.please I need you all to vote for me. To vote
STEP1.Click on the link below https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2569
it will open my voting page, with my story.
STEP2.Tap on the blue button with a thumbs-up symbol on it, under the country icon.
STEP3.you will be required to proceed with your Facebook details before your vote is authenticated(this to prevent multiple votes from one person)
STEP4. The number of LIKES on the blue button will increase to show your vote was successful.
UC browser on phones or better still a PC is recommended.
Due to server issues, you might be told to Try again. Please do try again.God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by innason(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Hello house am in need of advice and urgent prayer interventions. I am christain saved and have become a night watch man since by praying all night from 12. Of recent the holy spirit revealed this vision to me. I saw my self being lead by my late father and another man whom i dont know into my grand father's house to place two meat to some women who were preparing some sort of food. After the act we all turned to leave then i saw a woman who have been revealed to me as a witch earlier. Though she was trying to aviod me seeing her on my to leave i woke up. Please i need interpretation of what it means and how to counter this. I have been praying against this dream for some time but i need more knowledge on this.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Abeg brothers and sister hu knows anything about spiritual awakening ....I recently started meditating on scripture and all of a sudden started having so.e funny feelings in mind...if you what I am talking about pls help me...seems m going crazy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
warmachine:
Abeg brothers and sister hu knows anything about spiritual awakening ....I recently started meditating on scripture and all of a sudden started having so.e funny feelings in mind...if you what I am talking about pls help me...seems m going crazy
Bro u need to explain more ok?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Bro u need to explain more ok?

I started breaking away from false religious beliefs.
...started delving more and more search of truth...some crazy out of body experience... Its just weird.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by redon12(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
please I need help severe one...

I Dreamt that in a dream I saw my self having intercourse with a woman who have seven breasts..
and then I ejaculated in real life my whole bed was wet..
it has happened to me many times please I need help..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
redon12:
please I need help severe one...

I Dreamt that in a dream I saw my self having intercourse with a woman who have seven breasts..
and then I ejaculated in real life my whole bed was wet..
it has happened to me many times please I need help..

Guy that's clearly demonic possession... All you need is deliverance.... Don't be afraid you have been given power over them....pray and ask God to help you...its a succubus demon(Google it)....read the Word(New testament) ,meditate on them and command the demon out of your life ...however you have to truly repent of any sexual sin you are involved in...also watch and "pray along with prophet tbjoshua"...it works...just believe u. are already delivered
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by whiteraven: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MakeWeTalk: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
I bless the God of heaven the people's eyes are opening to the deception of Redeemed Church with their masonic following.

A northern Christian has nailed Osinbanjo and Redeemed for selling out Christians to Islam

Turakidanjuma:
Osibanjo is a Muslim Puppet

The electoral trend from the inception of this Great Nation has been that- there should be a Muslim-Christian or better still Christian-Muslim ticket. The reason for such is to foster balance between the two religious groups.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4485162_osibanjoisamuslimpuppet_jpeg026980f948e3fdd4275ddff1cdcc7854
No nation is like Nigeria anywhere in the world. The nation is split equally on a 30-15-55 Muslim-pagan-Christian ratio. To maintain the balance of the Nation and to allay fears of domination there should always be a christian-muslim balance. That balance has been upset and christians in the North are bearing the brunt.
The APC were able to play false games by simply taping our eyes. In reality what they wanted was Buhari-Tinubu ticket. However they met very stiff resistance. In a bid to carry out their insidious motives they simply enthroned a puppet who would not raise alarm over a Sharia bill or the ostensible marginalization of Christians in appointment.

The effective Vice President as of today is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and it behooves all like-minded lovers of truth and national adhesion to condemn the amalgam. The 2015 electoral ticket was simply a Muslim-Muslim ticket and Osibanjo was a veil with which our eyes were covered.

If the recent revelation as to his nomination by Tinubu does not justify the assertion that he is a mere puppet, the half-hearted and cowardly posture toward the Sharia bill passage should clear up any lingering doubts. What Christian minorities need at this point in time is a candidate who would restore balance to the nation and end the unceasing attacks on Christians. Please before you sleep tonight please pray for the christians murdered in Southern Kaduna Yesterday.

http://leadership.ng/news/559359/herdsmen-kill-31-sack-4-villages-in-fresh-southern-kaduna-attack

Danjuma Abdullah is a Christian Writing from Biu in Southern Borno. He is also a leader of Christian Coalition Network [CCN] in Biu.

[email]danjuma@9ja.site [/email]

http://9ja.site/2016/11/15/prof-yemi-osinbajo-is-a-puppet-danjuma-abdullah/

READ AND COMMENT MORE ON [url]9ja.site[/url]; A christian political site aimed at the promotion of a strong Christian candidate come 2019.

IF YOU ARE NOT A FREEMASON, FLEE THIS GROUP BECOS MOST OF THE GUYS BELOW ARE FREEMASONS.
YES EVEN THE LADY IS A FREEMASON, AS THEY ARE LADY FREEMASONS.

etidy:

God bless you sir, I love you bro, but JESUS loves you more. I hope u r having a great evening? grin grin
analice107:

Wait, he copied and pasted a certificate from the Internet just to defame another person? Lord have Mercy...
Goddys:
Shut up Mr. Man and stop talking gibberish.
holahmihdeh:

I can't just stop laughing. My brother, wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

So what will you say about this verse of the Bible ( THE WORD OF GOD).

Or maybe you didn't know that word ILLUMINATE is in the scriptures.

Hebrews 10:32. "But call to remembrance the former days, in which after ye were ILLUMINATED, ye endured a great fight of afflictions". KJV

Being illuminated means being enlightened as translated it by the amplified version

"But remember the former days, in which, after you were ENLIGHTENED, you endured a great struggle with suffering"

Does that mean the writer of the Hebrews was a member of the Freemasons?

If your salvation is genuine, you don't need to bring another brother down to prove your repentance in Jesus Christ, that is if you have truly repented.

GoodMuyis:

Let me Give you last warning: Never come here to accuse anyone again, Your nature in the politics section, and your deceptive certificate is still on my laptop and you are yet to apologize for the false witnessing, and your are going to hell if you did not repent.

I have browse through your post in other section and your through nature is reveal, also your fake accts for deception.

Great0:

If i may understand you well, you called Gaotu, the great architect of the universe.
Bro is ok. We are not intrerested in that area. Dont pollute this thread any longer with strange gods.
Blessings.
Alexandro15:

No vex o.
But I don't get your point. What do you gain by accusing someone falsely. As far as I am concerned, you are the fake-person here. You displayed a fake certificate just to accuse someone.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
I perceive that @MakeWeTalk has a familiar spirit and has come here to distort this glorious family we have built. Let's do well to totally ignore him and assume he never was on this trend.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yungkid101(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
ngobaby2264:
ive prayed over it and I declare that neither me, not anybody related to me would die in Jesus name amen. God is in control

So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bro Etidy has been absent for long from this family. Protection of the Almighty to him and other Absentee-Brethren.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Roy52793: 5:05am On Nov 18, 2016
There is this conversation we had on this thread regarding a program that was aired on Wazobia FM. The program was anchored by men of the DSS in the month of August and it was about a Nigerian man who is believed to have something to do with Angels. Can anybody help me locate the pages on this thread?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Great0:
Bro Etidy has been absent for long from this family.
Protection of the Almighty to him and other Absentee-Brethren.
Hey my brother I'm fine ooh. I've just being busy and on a low key. I promise to show up here more often. I think its a general trend with most of us recently.
Let me just add this to exhort us ; the most important thing in our lives is not our marriage, jobs, career breakthroughs , religious works, spiritual gifts and abilities , money and visible success, but the amount of Jesus Christ that has been formed inside us. Regardless of the trials let us cooperate with his word to allow him build the express image of Christ in us. Let that be our rejoicing always . let us seek for the deeper doctrines and maturity that we know Christ and the power of his resurrection. Let us seek to move from the realm of needing a miracle or deliverance but rather be victorious always. Let's labour to enter the rest of the Christ realm. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
etidy:

Hey my brother I'm fine ooh. I've just being busy and on a low key. I promise to show up here more often. I think its a general trend with most of us recently.
Let me just add this to exhort us ; the most important thing in our lives is not our marriage, jobs, career breakthroughs , religious works, spiritual gifts and abilities , money and visible success, but the amount of Jesus Christ that has been formed inside us. Regardless of the trials let us cooperate with his word to allow him build the express image of Christ in us. Let that be our rejoicing always . let us seek for the deeper doctrines and maturity that we know Christ and the power of his resurrection. Let us seek to move from the realm of needing a miracle or deliverance but rather be victorious always. Let's labour to enter the rest of the Christ realm. God bless you all.
Bless you too my bro.
Welcome.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zenith4biz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Please I need your assistance in interpretation through God's grace.
Yesterday I had a dream working in a farm with my "father", after series of hard work I made a mistake in the farm and my "father" started hurling different insults on me. I began to cry because I have done a lot of work, I cried from the dream and still woke up crying.

Please throw light on this because I had similar dream last year.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Roy52793: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 2:03am On Nov 19, 2016
zenith4biz:
Please I need your assistance in interpretation through God's grace.
Yesterday I had a dream working in a farm with my "father", after series of hard work I made a mistake in the farm and my "father" started hurling different insults on me. I began to cry because I have done a lot of work, I cried from the dream and still woke up crying.

Please throw light on this because I had similar dream last year.

Insults or blame?....the dream is abht yuor ministry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 2:09am On Nov 19, 2016
innason:
Hello house am in need of advice and urgent prayer interventions. I am christain saved and have become a night watch man since by praying all night from 12. Of recent the holy spirit revealed this vision to me. I saw my self being lead by my late father and another man whom i dont know into my grand father's house to place two meat to some women who were preparing some sort of food. After the act we all turned to leave then i saw a woman who have been revealed to me as a witch earlier. Though she was trying to aviod me seeing her on my to leave i woke up. Please i need interpretation of what it means and how to counter this. I have been praying against this dream for some time but i need more knowledge on this.

There's a familiar Spirit trying to operate in your life in disguise...it doesn't want you to notice it but however u have noticed it by Gods leading
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SimpleBea(m): 2:32am On Nov 19, 2016
Hello bro charlyG1,
Sir, on a few occassions when i dreamt dream. I quickly forgot, and other time i remember. Sometimes, their may be an incidents happening, or me being in a new place entirely; place i have not even being to in my life.
Few weeks after i must have dreamt the dream, i found myself in that particular place i saw in my dream. Sometimes when i travel, my host keep asking me if i have been to the place before bt which is a No.( I hardly travels). The place just looks familiar to me, and i have never been to the place before.

Also, my opinion always differs. Sometimes, i felt like i already knew things other don't know. When i told them, they do doubt. Bt, things i say concerning an issue usually come to pass.

And lately, i have been going astray due to happenings around me due to personal issues.
I want to come back to God, bt the better i try the harder it get.

Hope to receive a response from you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zenith4biz(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2016
warmachine:

Insults or blame?....the dream is abht yuor ministry

More like a blame.
Though I have been having a dream of leaving my current church to my former church
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2016
zenith4biz:

More like a blame.
Though I have been having a dream of leaving my current church to my former church

Yep...that 1st dream I about a mistake you going to make regarding the lives given to you,that you supposed to take care of...and it will cost you something...that thing may not be a physical reward it might even be revealed on the mercy seat on the judgement day but it will cost you a lot.

tell me more abht the dream of the church...lemme see
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zenith4biz(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2016
warmachine:

Yep...that 1st dream I about a mistake you going to make regarding the lives given to you,that you supposed to take care of...and it will cost you something...that thing may not be a physical reward it might even be revealed on the mercy seat on the judgement day but it will cost you a lot.

tell me more abht the dream of the church...lemme see

During my NYSC I joined The Redeemed up till now but since then I have been dreaming to go back to Deeper Life, but I thought know whether the dream is just a thought
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2016
SimpleBea:
Hello bro charlyG1,
Sir, on a few occassions when i dreamt dream. I quickly forgot, and other time i remember. Sometimes, their may be an incidents happening, or me being in a new place entirely; place i have not even being to in my life.
Few weeks after i must have dreamt the dream, i found myself in that particular place i saw in my dream. Sometimes when i travel, my host keep asking me if i have been to the place before bt which is a No.( I hardly travels). The place just looks familiar to me, and i have never been to the place before.

Also, my opinion always differs. Sometimes, i felt like i already knew things other don't know. When i told them, they do doubt. Bt, things i say concerning an issue usually come to pass.

And lately, i have been going astray due to happenings around me due to personal issues.
I want to come back to God, bt the better i try the harder it get.

Hope to receive a response from you.

U have a gift of prophecy... U are just under demonic attack..,the the dreams are erased from your memory by demons...your spirit man wch has been united with Gods Spirit speaks to you while at sleep...there is a demon that knows this and goes ahead to erase them...dont worry u have already conquered.. All you need to do is make the spirit man stronger and command the demon out...and that can be done by meditating on the word...u can fast alongside to speeden the process

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Bid Goodbye To Iniquity / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.