Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812356 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
sholay2011:
Hi.

I had a dream that I was seated and someone placed his two hands on the sides of my head. From the voice, I could tell it was a man, though I didn't see him 'cos he stood at my back. He said 'there are dangers of builders on your head' and then, he blew air on my head and it felt like a wind or something and it felt like a scalp was being removed or so from my head. I woke up and barely could move my limbs for many seconds and then, later they felt movable.

I am not filled with fear per se, so, I am almost sure it's from God. I just don't really understand the dream or how I should follow it up.

God bless.

Hello Sholay,

God just took you through a deliverance process. It's not just a dream, but a divine intervention from Heaven over your life. A divine deliverance. That was why it was a bit difficult to move after you woke up.

There had been a setback in your life caused by some satanic powers covering your glory. Your head is simply representing your glory.

Now God wouldn't let that continue so He came to remove what wicked people and demons did to cover your glory even though you may be in the unawares. So watch out for signs in your physical life.. You will begin to see lots of positive changes in your life and you'll experience more inflow of blessings from henceforth.

Go to God and pray on this. It's well with you.

God bless you brother smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
^^^^^

Thanks very much sir. I actually just sent you another mail. Don't mind me that I am disturbing you too much. May GOD strengthen His anointing over you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 1:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Anas09:

Pls is this Urheme? I believe I was with Urheme and he is capable of talking for himself(?)

No ma

If u know me eeeh...t
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2016
NnaNna4:

No ma

If u know me eeeh...t
Ok, dearie. I want to know you. So here goes the introduction.
Hi NnaNna, my Moniker is Anas09.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thank you sir. i've had the dream for over a month now. and my interpretation was very far from what you just posted. Remain blessed
CharlyG1:

Hello Rawblings,

Just like sonofthunder told you, pray against disgrace and shame.

Now, what your dream means is this... The first part of the dream helps interpret the second part of the dream fully.

The first part where you were disgraced is telling you of sexual temptations that is coming your way.. Or one particular sexual temptation coming your way already... This particular temptation is orechestrated by satan to tear you down. If you succumb to this temptation(s), you will be disgraced.

The second part is saying the same thing but with some more insight..

The dream speaks that these 'severe beatings'(great sex temptations that will come as trials/tests) will come your way, that's if it's not already coming your way.... It says that this sexual temptation(s) will bring you to shame if you succumb to any of them.
But now, the dream is subtly telling you of a way to overcome these great temptation(s). And that way is by preaching the word of God.

To be honest, this dream is a short but powerful revelation from God, revealing your weakness and how to go about weakening your weakness. If you interpret this dream with human wisdom, you'll never get it's true meaning. I like to call this dream a 'subtle dream'. It's been coded inside out by God to confuse human wisdom and perception.

So my brother, your way out is 'Evangelism'. Preach the gospel and it will be well with you, ok?

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thank you so much, compliment of the season
NnaNna4:

DREAMS are means of communication between the physical and the spiritual that is why a lot of us want to understand our dream. But recently I have gone a step to understand that people also lose or get something from dreams. I remember a lady who was gifted in revelations.Anywhere she enters She could tell you certain things about that place or things happening or about to happen. For example if she attends our home cell then ( I used to be a home cell leader) she could tell cell members problems to me whenever she sleeps and wake or whenever observes praise and worship even before the members could monster confidence to open up. One remarkable one was a barren sister. She just told me one day that she saw that lady in her dream that a demon was moving like a wave thru her stomach to abdomen. I didn't joke with that so I approached this sister only to discover she is barren and some other life problems ( cause by the demons in her). So I became close to this sister. Even if she attend a church, the next day she will tell u if the pastor is true or fake. If she come around your church and stays overnight she could tell an attack on the church she will physically wake up at odd time say 2am . B4 she goes to work she will tell you what the boss will say to her. All started when she was still young and a Virgin.

But do you know something; she compromised one time she travelled to the village (disvirgined) and lost the gift. Since then She will attend strong spiritual ministration and see nothing, she will sleep and see nothing. So something happened to her that made her fast 3days dry. Even though she was in far away Kaduna she had to travel back to her village in the realm of the dream to get what seemed like very shining golden vessel. It was hidden in a what looked like a coven or altar and covered with very dry rags and grasses through an ancient path. This vessel emits brilliant golden light and has to be covered if not anywhere u are u must be noticed. So after she recovered the bright stuff she began to experience spiritual revelations again.

So this goes to explain the fact that people could be baptized in the dreams people can become demon possessed through dream people become HIV positive through dream yeah especially through sex or eating or receiving injections etc. A lot of women have kids in their dream world while physically they are barren. A barren woman once testified after deliverance that she had 3 serpent kids for her serpent spirit husband who cuddles in dream while physically she had none.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
JMG1:
Oppy4God whenever you see muttleylaff comment on your post,I advice you to just totally ignore him. He is knowingly or unknowingly used by Satan to disrupt the congregation of the saints by bringing in false doctrine /teaching. I had the same experience with you which I replied to in your post
Matthew: 5. 6. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. -
smileythanks,understood
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sorry for quoting this, I disagree with you. When I had this dream I was attending a church who they don't even speak in tongue like Orthodox churches. God speak more to me thru dreams. Thank for contributing.
MuttleyLaff:
That dream you had, is what 's called an anxiety dream otherwise known as a natural dream
The content of such anxiety dreams usually is a direct reflection about something you've seen, watched, heard, listened to or wanted
and it stems from a want of, a struggle for, a fear of, a hope of, a hope for or a desire you have of, something.
Now because of the ambiguity over the ''something'',
it is the inner man otherwise known as your spirit man, that alerts your soul otherwise known as the carnal man
via the anxiety dream that what was dreamt about is concerning and needs getting dealt with

The spirit man's work at this point is just to warn,
it doesnt use anxiety dreams to give clear direction even if the warning is going to be heeded
because clear direction after given warning(s), only comes from God
and the clear direction will come in God-given positive dreams

Have you since that natural dream, you had, heard from God
or had any God-given positive dreams yet related to it?

There are two ways to do ''praying in my mind''
1) Praying in your soul (i.e. mind) inaudibly
2) Praying in your soul (i.e. mind) inaudibly and synchronized with ''praying in the Spirit''

Think about this...
When you think with your mind, do you think in your mind in a particular dialect or specific language?
Same question, equally applies about when talking in dreams

Rightly and wisely so, that you stopped

and was all these ''speaking in tongue'' going on in a gathering exclusively of believers?
Did any understand the ''speaking in tongue'' uttered?
If no to above, was anyone interpreting the ''speaking in tongue'' uttered?

It is possible to have celestial visitations and/or encounter the Holy Spirit, in dreams.
Also possible to have, celestial visitations and/or audibly encountered Holy Spirit, as with in, eyes opened visions

Normal is relative
You experienced a little bit of whatever you allowed yourself to forcibly indulge in or tried

You will only improve
first, by unlearning ALL you've learned about ''speaking in tongue''
and then by starting, all over again, relearning ALL that needs to be known about ''speaking in tongue''

You are forcing yourself ''to speak it''
because you are mistaking ''praying in the Spirit'' with ''speaking of tongues''

''Praying in the Spirit'' is a different thing altogether to ''speaking of tongues''
The two are chalk and chese, they are not the same thing.

If you want to edify yourself and other believers carried along
then the gift of prophesy is rated higher than the gift of speaking of tongues
Do you accept that, the gift of prophesy is recommended to have preferably, than the gift of speaking in tongues?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
God bless you sirquote author=nnamdiosu post=51699140]

No dear. Ur question ain't stupid......if only you knew the joy you've made God feel with ur curiosity and thirst for knowledge for the spiritual.
Truth is bible says...the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet. You must learn to control ur self so as not to disturb others . wisdom is profitable to direct. It happens wen one is lost in fellowshipping with God but nevertheless.....we must be considerate of others. Don't worry....God will be with u. He will guide u unto perfection. Pls no question is stupid here. We are all here to learn dear. Good night[/quote]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by emekaRaj(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
I hav read upto page 4 an am just wowed, especially getting to know pple like me are here...
I use to be scared but I was told I was chosen by God to help pple around me, I hav decided to accept it and since I did i hav grown stronger, now I just see things live, interact, fight an rescue their captive.
It's a long story but am willing to share it though if am welcome here as iam a Muslim.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oppy4God:
Thank you so much, compliment of the season

Same to you ...so loyal
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

Wow! It’s amazing that after all we’ve been through, we’re still standing strong. After all the trials, hardships, and difficulties, we’re still pouring out our hearts to God thanking Him for all He has done.

When I think back, I like to count my blessings and appreciate God’s works in my life. I know there have been hard times, but come to think about it, the good outweighs the bad a million times.
As a matter of fact, the so called bad times isn’t really ‘bad’, but a test of my faith and spiritual maturity in God.

We’re celebrating Jesus Christ this season, even though we ought to celebrate Him every day of our lives. Well, let’s give Jesus our all for He is wonderful and marvellous and He has been so gracious to us. His Name is not an ordinary name, it’s a Name that’s full of power, grace and love. You can see it everywhere in the Bible and in people’s lives.

I remember when I was about 8 years old, my family used to worship very far away in a church at Ajah, Lagos, far along Victoria Island. It’s a massive church with huge acres of space and thousands of members. It’s really massive.

One day after church, we (my family) were on our way back home. My dad was driving at full speed on the express road, all of a sudden the car developed some fault and my dad could not gain control of the steering wheel. No matter how he tried to turn the wheel, left or right, the car didn’t budge. It now dawned on us that we were headed for a terrible car accident which could cost us our lives.

Hmm… We began to panic shocked. I and my brothers and sisters were scared, we were confused . My dad kept fumbling with the wheels, we were still going at a high speed. All of a sudden, my mom said out loud ‘Jesus please take control’, with fear and pain in her voice. To our amazement, the car drove itself and stopped right in front of a mechanic’s workshop, parked on a pavement away from the express road. The funny thing is, I remember clearly, my dad turned the steering wheel right, but the car went left and parked on that pavement facing a mechanic’s workshop.

We all stared at each other with surprised looks on our faces that said ‘Whaaat, Oh my God’ shocked. Lol. We were in utter disbelief. We were bewildered. We were dumbfounded.

We were baby Christians at this time, and were just coming to know who Jesus Christ really was at this time. So this was too unnatural for us.

When we got down from the car, the mechanic guy told my dad that it’s not just possible for us to be alive, he said that this was meant to be a bloody accident, because some vital part of the car was severely damaged, the brakes gave out etc. I was very little then, so I didn’t understand all he said.

We later started to wonder, but mechanic guys don’t open on Sundays, what was this guy doing here at about 2pm on a Sunday? Were we just lucky or was that God at work? Well, the mechanic guy told us he was about to even close his shop before he saw our car park in front of him. So I say, that was the finger of God
. Coincides don’t occur. It’s either it’s orchestrated by God, Satan/demons, or a person.

After this incident, we came to understand that the Name of Jesus is indeed powerful, and it is the Name above every other name. The book of Philippians 2:9-10 shows us that God elevated Jesus to the highest place and gave Him the Name that is above every other Name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, whether in heaven or on earth or under the earth (hell).

Wow!
So this means that even ‘car accidents’ that might want to occur can be cancelled when we call on the Name of Jesus, just like my mom did. So it means that even if you’re a lady and faced with rape, when you call on Jesus, you can be saved. When you’re faced with spiritual attacks at night, why not call on Jesus?

When you face any difficult situation that feels too much for you, just call on Jesus and see what happens. You will be amazed. Only have a little faith in your heart that He will help you. There is power in the Name of Jesus. smiley

This Christmas, as we celebrate this joyous moment of Jesus Christ in our lives, let us remember the good things He has done for us and be thankful. If you feel He hasn’t done enough for you, think about the many times when you’ve escaped death. Think of the many times you’ve found a way out of troubles and difficulties. They don’t just happen like that. They are Jesus-influenced.

God has been with you, with us. For every time you want to complain to God, think of the many things He has done for you. Write it down and you’ll see that He has done so much. Thank Jesus. Celebrate Him and honour Him as you eat your rice and chicken. grin

May God bless you all in the Name of Jesus. May your lives breathe and smell of the rich fragrance of Jesus in your lives. May He visit your homes this season as you honour Him and turn everything new. New Blessings. New Wealth. New Jobs. New Promotion. New Financial levels. New grace. New Mercies. The peace of God be with you all, and may the joy that comes with His presence abide you forever more and… May the blessings and steadfast love of Jesus be new every morning in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen.

Have a Merry Christmas celebration!!! cheesy

I Just had another powerful experience with this GREAT name of JESUS just yesterday the 25th.
Walking down this lonely road, This guy whom had appeared out of nowhere and exchanged greetings with me, was just going to sexually assault me. I screamed the name twice and just as suddenly as he attacked me, left me on the ground right there, and started to run like he was being pursued.

Still trying to wrap my head around the whole incident. I'm in awe of what mighty power the name JESUS wields.
Glory to God through Christ now and forever.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 4:00am On Dec 26, 2016
emekaRaj:
I hav read upto page 4 an am just wowed, especially getting to know pple like me are here...
I use to be scared but I was told I was chosen by God to help pple around me, I hav decided to accept it and since I did i hav grown stronger, now I just see things live, interact, fight an rescue their captive.
It's a long story but am willing to share it though if am welcome here as iam a Muslim.
You are much welcome bro. I advice you keep reading as we have discussed a whole lot which will help you grow more. I was once a muslim before i gave my life to Christ so i advice you consider accepting Jesus as your Lord and savior and all the gifts will become more evident because Jesus is the HE who gives life and your gift will become alive when you give your life to Him. you still have enough catching up to do so i advice you keep reading.

Once again I welcome you and you, an share with us your experience.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oppy4God:
Sorry for quoting this
What are you apologising for?
What made you think, you owe anyone apologies for quoting posts?

Oppy4God:
I disagree with you
Out of the 10 segmented responses to your post, what exactly do you disagree with,
which of the 10 response parts gangan do you disagree with?

Oppy4God:
When I had this dream I was attending a church who they don't even speak in tongue like Orthodox churches. God speak more to me thru dreams.
Do you accept that attending a church where people ''speak in tongue'' is not a qualifier for having dreams
(i.e. it is not a requirement before anyone can start having God given dreams)

Do you also accept that, just as there aren't any precondition for having natural or anxiety dreams
so also, there is no prerequisite for having God given dreams

If Nebuchadnezzar and Pharaoh were not going to churches where people ''speak in tongue''
before God spoke to them with warnings and/or giving clear directions
then it shows, you dont have to be, a saint, aka a believer, aka a brethren, to have God-given positive dreams
(i.e. dreams where God warns or gives clear directions comes whether you're a pagan or not)

When you were reading, the spirit of listening and understanding was not there,
as its obvious, you innocently gave in to JMG1's poisoned post & ad hominem.

Oppy4God:
Thank for contributing
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Reserve the Janus-faced hollow ''Thank for contributing'' (sic)
The contribution is more for the benefit of the ''Nicodemuses'' on this thread and/or any nameless reader(s) who wish to remain anonymous
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
emekaRaj:

You are more than welcome bro. Please share with us. We really want to learn from u
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby2264: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Rawblings:
Thank you sir. i've had the dream for over a month now. and my interpretation was very far from what you just posted. Remain blessed
Good morning bro Charly.Compliments of the season.Please i need your invitation to this puzzling dream of mine i had.In my dream,i was a bride that my wedding was that morning,but i was very upset.My mum rushed everything,i. Didnt want to get married that early.i wanted it to be postponed,so i could get very prepared.Because in real life,i take my time to plan things out.My wedding in that dream was supposed to start by 9am but i eventually got to church by 1pm.The wedding gown was not up to my taste,it was jump up.The stitches were not well sewn,i was upset.In real life people wear those kind if wedding gowns,but its not something i can wear.There was no makeup artist,i had to wait again,till she came and she did an incomplete makeup.i was not really surrounded by friends i care about.i remember calling my close friend in real life reminding her of the wedding and she acted so suprised.when i got to the hall the guests were still,waiting,i saw my parents outside complaining to them,then i woke up.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby2264: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please im still waiting for a reply.someone should help me out.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
ngobaby2264:
Good morning bro Charly.Compliments of the season.Please i need your invitation to this puzzling dream of mine i had.In my dream,i was a bride that my wedding was that morning,but i was very upset.My mum rushed everything,i. Didnt want to get married that early.i wanted it to be postponed,so i could get very prepared.Because in real life,i take my time to plan things out.My wedding in that dream was supposed to start by 9am but i eventually got to church by 1pm.The wedding gown was not up to my taste,it was jump up.The stitches were not well sewn,i was upset.In real life people wear those kind if wedding gowns,but its not something i can wear.There was no makeup artist,i had to wait again,till she came and she did an incomplete makeup.i was not really surrounded by friends i care about.i remember calling my close friend in real life reminding her of the wedding and she acted so suprised.when i got to the hall the guests were still,waiting,i saw my parents outside complaining to them,then i woke up.
Bro CharlyG1, nnamdiosu somebody needs your assistance urgently moreover keep praying the Holy Spirit will breakdown the dream to You ngobaby2264
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by urheme: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anas09:

Urheme, flying while asleep is not good
Bro Charles pls explain more to him

Ok, i will stop flying if i can grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by emekaRaj(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
JMG1:

You are much welcome bro. I advice you keep reading as we have discussed a whole lot which will help you grow more. I was once a muslim before i gave my life to Christ so i advice you consider accepting Jesus as your Lord and savior and all the gifts will become more evident because Jesus is the HE who gives life and your gift will become alive when you give your life to Him. you still have enough catching up to do so i advice you keep reading.

Once again I welcome you and you, an share with us your experience.

Thank you my brother, I will soon share my xpirience, just been quite busy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by emekaRaj(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Started wen I was born, according to my dad, the day I was born birds flocked into our house, beautiful different species of birds most of them never seen in d area before or even the state, singing an making noise till evening. Growing up I always dream of things dats going going to happen an wen I tell my dad he won't believe me till they happen, sometimes I just say something dats going to happen an in the nxt 3 or five minutes it will happen, I remember wen I was like 12 I was in front watching some children playing an I told my uncle dat one of dis children is going to get serious injury an d boy's mum will come and beat his friends immediately after 3 minutes It happens, it's like a quick flash an d event will happen twice to me, my uncle was shocked an told me nt to tell anyone else. There's also one other time wen I was young my aunts friends came to give her Ankara for her wedding, wen I try to collect the cloth from her hand an my hand touch hers I just saw a quick vision dat d woman's husband beats her and she pack her tins, I just told my aunt dis marriage won't last a month, a week after the wedding d husband beats her an d woman left.

But wen i became me an adult i left God an started questioning religion. I started having attacks, I almost died. In fact I died An came back to life masha Allah....

I will continue 2mrw been quite busy.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
emekaRaj:
Started wen I was born, according to my dad, the day I was born birds flocked into our house, beautiful different species of birds most of them never seen in d area before or even the state, singing an making noise till evening. Growing up I always dream of things dats going going to happen an wen I tell my dad he won't believe me till they happen, sometimes I just say something dats going to happen an in the nxt 3 or five minutes it will happen, I remember wen I was like 12 I was in front watching some children playing an I told my uncle dat one of dis children is going to get serious injury an d boy's mum will come and beat his friends immediately after 3 minutes It happens, it's like a quick flash an d event will happen twice to me, my uncle was shocked an told me nt to tell anyone else. There's also one other time wen I was young my aunts friends came to give her Ankara for her wedding, wen I try to collect the cloth from her hand an my hand touch hers I just saw a quick vision dat d woman's husband beats her and she pack her tins, I just told my aunt dis marriage won't last a month, a week after the wedding d husband beats her an d woman left.

But wen i became me an adult i left God an started questioning religion. I started having attacks, I almost died. In fact I died An came back to life masha Allah....

I will continue 2mrw been quite busy.
Emekaraj nice to learn from You keep it coming I just hope You have come back to God sha.......
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2016
Again in another dream it seems I was in the meeting of few women living in an ancient compound. And mostly they were tying wrapper (trying to remember this dream ooh) and in this dream, I heard the loud cry of a baby. I quickly followed the sound and found two babies in what looked like a compartment within a local hut built with a mud block at the level of my chest. I looked and realized that this babies were being murdered and I slide my left hand into the compartment to save those babies (I didn’t know if I succeeded in saving them because one of the baby have been cut deeply almost into two (I THINK THAT ONE THAT CRIED OUT). I made some efforts in the same compound to save another child. i think something was using me. And I awoke the time was 3:00am

I closed my eyes and began to pray.

After about an hour prayer

I slept again, I saw that I was holding a girl child in my hand with intention of being funny with the girl child but somehow i restrained myself, I said no. I need to avoid this (sin) to have strength to fight this battle (I knew somehow there is danger behind me) and I handed the girl child over to my sister and turned to face the strange woman. She was sitting down tying wrapper up to the breast. she was spoiling for a fierce encounter saying that she had full grown breasts and no baby was sucking it while so so person (while pointing in a direction) has a child and more children and thats why she is killing the children. why should I rescued them, therefore I myself will die. and she kept repeating, you will die, you will die and I tried to respond to her but a certain power sealed my mouth and i couldnt refute and return her words to her. I then woke up and Immediately started praying and cancelling her decrees. The time was 6:00am 26th Dec 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2016
NnaNna4:

Again in another dream it seems I was in the meeting of few women living in an ancient compound. And mostly they were tying wrapper (trying to remember this dream ooh) and in this dream, I heard the loud cry of a baby. I quickly followed the sound and found two babies in what looked like a compartment within a local hut built with a mud block at the level of my chest. I looked and realized that this babies were being murdered and I slide my left hand into the compartment to save those babies (I didn’t know if I succeeded in saving them because one of the baby have been cut deeply almost into two (I THINK THAT ONE THAT CRIED OUT). I made some efforts in the same compound to save another child. i think something was using me. And I awoke the time was 3:00am

I closed my eyes and began to pray.

After about an hour prayer

I slept again, I saw that I was holding a girl child in my hand with intention of being funny with the girl child but somehow i restrained myself, I said no. I need to avoid this (sin) to have strength to fight this battle (I knew somehow there is danger behind me) and I handed the girl child over to my sister and turned to face the strange woman. She was sitting down tying wrapper up to the breast. she was spoiling for a fierce encounter saying that she had full grown breasts and no baby was sucking it while so so person (while pointing in a direction) has a child and more children and thats why she is killing the children. why should I rescued them, therefore I myself will die. and she kept repeating, you will die, you will die and I tried to respond to her but a certain power sealed my mouth and i couldnt refute and return her words to her. I then woke up and Immediately started praying and cancelling her decrees. The time was 6:00am 26th Dec 2016
I suppose you are the one I asked to pray, keep praying as God is on your side.
CharlyG1 ... your attention is needed.
Cc : namdiosu
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2016
Omg!!!! shocked .......I never knew people who are gifted to see supernatural things existed. I came across this thread very late in the middle of the night yesterday around 12pm. I got all scared that I had to call the name of Jesus so as to sleep. I was so scared that o started muttering under my breath for God to make me go into a deep sleep, so deep that I won't wake up in the middle of the night to pee or something. Funnily, I woke up at around 9pm which is quite unusual. No matter how late I sleep, I wake up early.

Bros Charley, you dey try oo. Heaven knows that if I'm granted the gift to see ghosts or demons, it could lead to insanity or untimely death for me. Yea, I get scared at the slightest strange thing, really really scared.

To the gifts I think I have. I don't see things but I hear things. I dream every time I sleep. No matter how short the sleep is, I will definitely dream. It could be the thing that would happen immediately I wake up. It could be a dream to warn me or the people around me against imminent danger.

Sometimes, if I say something, it would come to past almost immediately so I'm always careful of the things I say. I can also feel the presence of demons or ghosts. There's a way I feel whenever they're around me.

Whenever I pray, God reveals a lot to me, I could see it as a form of vision. During devotions at home, especially the time we're singing, I always feel a kind of power overwhelming me(my uncle said I'm in the spirit) thereby making me to shout all sort of things, at that point, I would feel like Jesus is right in front of me and I'm holding his legs.

Recently, I dreamt that I was praying for somebody but I can't remember what happened next, I know something strange happened next.

Sometimes, my thought comes to reality. If I think of something, it would come to pass in the next minute.

Some things will happen and I'll be like "it seems this things has happened before oo". Sometimes, I feel someone speaking to me.

I notice something, whenever I'm studying and I don't understand a particular concept, something always explains it to me, it would break it down for easy understanding and I'll be like "OK, that's how it's done". Sometimes, it reminds me of certain formulas I have forgotten a long time ago like "han han, Mercy, so you've forgotten that formula so soon ehn, it like this oo". Or I'm answering a question like an objective question and I'm clueless, it would just say "choose D". I have this kind of retentive memory. I remember vividly, I dont read during exam in secondary school, as I write the note or as the teacher explains, it's in my head already. All through the time I was in sec sch, I was never really close to God.

I remember a day I wrote my snr waec mock exam(English). We were asked to write a particular article and my teacher was wowed when she read mine. At points like that, I always find myself lost in writing. Like someone is writing for me or someone is telling me what to write.

Recently, I discovered I have authority over the devil and I'm exercising the power over him. I'll share a short incident later

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2016
I notice the fact that, anytime I share a progressive idea with someone or I show someone something I wanna do or a journey I wanna embark on, that's the end, it will never work again. Right now, I have a lot of abandoned projects. It just seem like the devil is using everyone around me. If I start a project work today and I show someone to know if it's nice or something, it marks the end of the project.

I remember a time the lord inspired me to work on Something, He warned to be careful not to let anyone see it. Fine, I kept it only to find it with my brother, going through it after few days. I was mad at him. My brothers and sisters, that was the end oo.

Yesterday evening around 6pm, I was home alone so I resorted to listening to different gospel songs on my phone. I started dancing to the rhythm. Praising God with my body and voice, I could tell that God was really happy with me. As I danced, I prayed for my uncle's friend who was sleeping in the room not to wake up as he'd make me feel shy and for no one to come inside. I didn't want to get distracted(surprisingly, everyone came late yesterday and my uncle's friend didn't wake up till the time I finished dancing). I felt this sudden strength to dance and sing. I felt the presence of someone standing in front of me in annoyance, I found myself singing and claiming victory over the personality. I was very happy.

The song ended and I found myself calling God's name in regards to his mighty power like "The Mightiest Man In battle" and all that. Few minutes later, everyone came in, somehow, my brother got me extremely angry. I was angry to the core and I heard something speaking to me saying "you can imagine how you allowed the devil to take the blessing I gave to you just now through annoyance" I was like shocked shocked ....so, it was the devil's trick. I got really angry over a little thing. Another voice said "come on, it's not bad to get angry, everyone get angry at some point. Even God gets angry. The only thing is not to let your anger last and your anger hasn't lasted up to 30mins yet". I was convinced by the latter(you know devil and his deceit). I only prayed for God's mercy. Then I remembered my pastor's saying "whenever the devil sees a precious thing in your possession, he always aim at getting it. Do not allow him". The devil is not stupid, he's very wise but by God's power, we shall conquer him. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=BluntMadmoiselle post=52355080]I notice the fact that, anytime I share a progressive idea with someone or I show someone something I wanna do or a journey I wanna embark on, that's the end, it will never work again. Right now, I have a lot of abandoned projects. It just seem like the devil is using everyone around me. If I start a project work today and I show someone to know if it's nice or something, it marks the end of the project.

I remember a time the lord inspired me to work on Something, He warned to be careful not to let anyone see it. Fine, I kept it only to find it with my brother, going through it after few days. I was mad at him. My brothers and sisters, that was the end oo.

When you are working on it alone by yourself you will have great faith that it will be accomplished and great energy and enthusiasm always follow you around but as soon as you share that idea, vision or intention......pheeeum every energy joy and excitement that came just deflates like tyre

SOME TIMES TAKE OUT TIME TO ASK FOR MERCY FROM GOD FOR REVEALING THAT IDEA AND KEEP PRAYING SUDDENLY YOU WILL JUST KNOW YOU ARE BACK ON TRACK.

You know the devils cannot create any good thing so they watches over christians to steal ( and give to devil worshippers) or kill ( someone's JOY) or destroy your blessings and opportunities.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by julibos: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good day house ,I had the following dreams:

I needed to have my bath, the space was open and thought to myself that I can’t stay out in the open to bathe there, immediately a covering was provided to shield me, then I noticed the water in the bucket was little, not enough so I went to the tap to get more water, as water started coming out I noticed it had particles, which rendered the clean water unfit to use.

I went into the bathroom with the intention of preparing to bath my kids and on getting there I saw two buckets of water and checked the water saw there were dirt’s in it, like faeces so I threw it away wondering who poured such in the water, I checked the second bucket and saw exactly the same poo pieces in the water and poured out into the bath tub, I went to complain to someone in the same building looks like work place, that who could have done this ,he mentioned a higher boss and asked a lady to follow me to clean up .

It appears have been away for some time from work place as I resumed I met a heap of dirt in a place and asked why dirts were left in such position, immediately we started clearing my staff mentioned that a dept. is trying to take the water that belongs to us, I told her I would address that as the water is meant for us. After the clear up ants and maggot were spreading out so I got a chemical plus water to sprinkle on it and felt my hands were dirty from the job, the next thing on my mind was to rinse my mind and then I woke up.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Raphael81(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
CharlyG1:

LOL grin. Nice try but from a physical interpretation.
Bro, I had a dream, am done with school but I still saw myself in a classroom setting then results were called in a particular course and I had the highest grade in the course but when asked I don't know why I declined not to tell them that I was the highest
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Deathslater: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Brother CharlyG1, pls help me. All of dream are bad dreams, let me tell you the genesis of my problems there was a day me my younger brother was returning back from the farm. There was a little stream up front we would pass through that leads to mainland, as me my younger brother was passing through the stream something mysterious happened to me! Immediately I was grabbed by this invisible force and pushed inside water, this little stream threw me up high for three times and I really don't know how I became naked. I regain my strength I picked up my clothes and ran away from there. Since that day I have been having terrifying nightmares. There was a day I saw women with long hairs calling them my mum thinking one was my mum, they faced our dinning room wall, I only saw their backs, this happened around 3.12 Am in the morning. till today I'm still battling with the hallucinatory demonic angels oppressing me every night and day. I have did all kinds of prayers, fastings and still not delivered. What could be the reasons? Pls help a brother! I have tried Atheism. The next thing on my mind now is suicide. CharlyG1 pls help me! Save a weak soul.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Deathslater: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
CharlyG1 help me pls. I don't want to die young.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
wonderful experiences and mind blowing encounters with the holy spirit I see moving here. It's indeed the supernatural move of God and his spirits upon his children.

LET ME SHARE A LITTLE WORD OF EDIFICATION WITH YOU ALL BEFORE I RETURN TO STUDIES..

When the Lord spoke by his prophet Joel. "In the last days, I will pour out my spirit on all flesh " He was actually speaking of those that will humble themselves before him like Nebuchadnezzar and acknowledge that he is Lord, and Father , so he can exalt them and call them his sons and servants.

romans 8:11 for those that are lead by the spirit of God are the sons of God.

Hebrews 2:1 Brethren pay more careful attention,therefore to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.

OK..
Even though sin is a reproach to us, he is always there to give us a red hot revival through his son Jesus, the Word that was made flesh and sharper than any double edged sword , capable of penetrating the spirit, soul and joints and narrow...

Because of our sins and transgressions, the word was made flesh to take them away. The word dwelled in flesh and defeated the flesh as an example to man kind. If you have the word of God in you , there's no way the things of the world will control you.

Jesus , the word reveals himself in John 15 as the true vine and we the branches that bears fruit, while the father is revealed as the gardener that will cut down every branch that does not produce good fruits.. John 15 vs 5-8 As believers , to produce fruits we must develop a strong bond in Jesus, the word. Through Jesus , the father sees us approved before him as his sons and servants.

vs 8 . This is to my father's glory, that you bear much fruit , showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Therefore, meditate on the word day and night to bear fruits and bring glory to the Lord. sin is conquered even when they are as red as scarlet, the word makes it as white as snow.

Remember in Hebrews 4 vs 12 The word is live , active and sharp. The word of God is his tool for blessings, punishments and justification ..

This brings me to the revelation of Mark11 vs 11-14

The Lord cursed a fig tree because it had bore no fruit even when it wasn't it's season. Looking at this verse with the understanding of a layman, it doesn't make much sense, but with the eyes of understanding from above.

The fig tree was a reminder of genesis 3:7.. When Adam and eve eyes became opened and they realised they had sin and were naked, THEY COVERED THEMSELVES WITH FIG LEAVES.

The cursed fig tree in mark 11 wasn't just cursed because it wasn't fruitful ,but it was also cursed because it Covered the unclothedness of Adam and eve when they sinned.

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth a sin shall not prosper , but whosoever confesseth and foresaketh them shall have mercy.

Christ came to cover the unclothedness of mankind because of their sins. The fig tree can't cover man kind, so he cursed it because that was his mission on Earth.

mark11 vs 20 In the morning, as they went along , they saw a fig tree withered from roots. 21. Peter remembered and said to Jesus, " Rabbi, look! the fig tree you cursed has withered!

This shows how sharp the word in faith trough Christ Jesus.

I pray we all produce plenty of good fruits by remaining in Christ and acknowledging his ways. Amen.

Remember, don't study the word with the eyes of a layman but with the eyes of the realm of God's understanding so we can show ourselves approves before him. I pray he leads and directs us all in thy path of his righteousness by his spirit. Amen..

I wish you all a Happy new year in advance. I'm sure the lord is already speaking to some of us about 2017 , because it's a year of a higher dimension of God's power amongst those that will readily submit themselves to him.

Let's pray for the lives of our men of God, a particular one The spirit says " I have departed from him, he had not heard me for a year".. I won't speak much because the spirit is restraining me from saying, but whatever the Lord says, it will surely be if prayers are not made.

Have a blessed Day...

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.