Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (811094 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joagbaje(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

No sir. Jesus appears once. The Trumpet sounds, the dead rises, the living gets cut off to meet Jesus IN THE AIR (He does not come down). Afterwards the PERSON OF THE ANTICHRIST TAKES OVER the worlds government. MILE TRIBULATION BEGINS. For 3 and half years. He will win many to himself using peaceful policies.

The remaining 3 and half years, he declares himslef God and demands open worship. The Jews will denounce him and cast him out of their temple. The Fake Peaceful Mask will be taken off, the real beast will be known.
The Mark of the beast becomes fully operational at this point.

The Persecution of the Jews will begin. At this point, the dispensation of the Jewish Nation (Grace) commences.

At the close of the 3 and hald years, Jesus returns with the saints, Michael puts satan in chains for 1000 years.

After the 1000 years, satan gets freedom, he rallies around and mobilizes his hordes for war agsisnt Christ(Armageddon), no one will even fight at that war. because only with the Word, the Master will defeat him.

Afterwards, the white thrown Judgment.

This is the true bible potsition .
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Joagbaje:

This is the true bible potsition .

Godbless you sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
JMG1:

Very well bro. All Glory to God. The Lord is about to manifest His Glory on all saints in an unusual way especially in this recession period. Very soon we will start hearing and reading testimonies of God's goodness in every part of the country. We will hear testimonies and marvel at God's greatness,even on this trend . This is the time when God love to reveal His power and glory to the unbelievers and the world and am just soooo excited about it.
Psalm: 37. 19. In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty. -

The days are here bro, let's all rejoice in the Holy Ghost as we await the Lord's goodness. 2017 will be a year of total rest with God meeting the needs of the saints even before the end of this year, miracles are bound to happen.

Halleluyah.....

I say a million amens for Mr and everyone else.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by urheme: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Urheme, abeg u still dey fly?

i just said it....you read it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
providence338:
Hello. I'm just another enthusiastic disciple of Yah and his Word, like most everybody else on this thread wink
One thing I've learned is that the Bible interprets itself just fine. So I try to study to show myself approved, line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little. And believe on the Holy Spirit to guide me into all truth.

Believe me when I say the average seminary school is part of the "beast system". undecided

It's really sad that most seminaries are devils coven, they lure people burning with passion for Christ and trap them into stepping into what God has called them into. I advice anyone who intend to go to a bible school to pray very well and get directions from God so as not to fall into the devils trap. There are still good, Godly seminaries out there where the plain and undiluted Word of God is taught

My pastor told us a story of how he went to bible school to be taught the Word of God and at the Long run, they started teaching something else and when he stood up with boldness to confront who was teaching them that what he was teaching isn't in the bible, the man said something sooooo contrary. He thanked God he was able to discern at that moment, He said he stood up, picked up his books and bible, left the class and that was it,he never went back.

We must be very careful in this last days and not be ignorant of satan devices. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
urheme:

i just said it....you read it

You want to do something about it?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
NnaNna4:

Pls is this Urheme? I believe I was with Urheme and he is capable of talking for himself(?)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Good day all. my apologies goes to sis analis for not keeping to my word of sending my submission on the rapture YTD. I was on it last night but slept off during d process of typing.

This is my submission about what the bible teaches about the subject Rapture.

First of all,I'll say it takes the grace of God and the teaching of the Holy spirit to understand the book of revelation especially the parts that covers Eschatology. There are different distinct events that would happen before the final end of the world and we mustn't mistake one for the other or join two together.

A lot of time, many believers don't know the difference between the rapture and the second coming of Christ.

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1thess4:14-18
14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. note

16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (Compare)

17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Rapture: Even though the word ‘rapture’ doesnt appear in the scripture, There are several cases of rapture(catching away of a saint) in the scripture. As a matter of fact,the idea of rapture wasn't understood by the prophets and scholars in the old testament( Even though there are two famous records of ppl who got rapture in the old testament ie Enoch and Elijah) cos it was still kept as a mystery to them by God but Jesus made it clear to us in the new testament.

In God's calendar of the world as depicted in the scriptures, the period we live in now is known as the church age. In Daniel prophecy as revealed in Dan chapter 9, of the 70weeks revealed to prophet Daniel, 69 weeks has been fulfilled, d brief period dat existed BTW the 69th week and the 70th is where the church age falls under and immediately after the church age, the 70th week(last one week) commences (wch will b divided into 3.5days for tribulation and remaining 3.5days for wat is known as d great tribulation where each day represent s a year) The custodian of this church age is the person of the Holy Spirit. The beginning of the church age was at the outpouring of the Holy spirit on the day of Pentecost and the end of this church age is gonna be after the Rapture? The trumpet of God signaling the end of this age and the Holy spirit will quicken our mortal bodies and our mortality will out on immortality whether we be dead or alive. The spirit of Antichrist has been in this world even right from the days of the apostles, it is the presence of the Holy spirit in this world that has been suppressing evil on this planet, the exit of the Holy spirit with His saints would mark the end of the church age and the Antichrist will immediately take his position.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Oppy4God:
Bro Charles, Anas09,JMG1,temi4flash, hananHezron, nmandiosu, oyeludef, Tjayjosh, and others, please I am in a situation which I think your experience can help me.

More than a year ago, a Sunday like this after coming from church and I had a nap. I had this dream where I was speaking in tougue till I woke up. Since then anytime am praying without talking (I meaning praying in my mind) I will be able to speak in tougue for few minutes but when I tried speaking it out I won't be able to. Later when praying I will be able to say few words in tougue but it will sound like trash to me so I stopped.
I remember narrating this my dream to bro Charles ( not my experience oo) he asked to go for water baptism. I attend Rccg I had it this morning, after resurrecting with Jesus, the woman leading us in prayer was speaking in tougue, I was able to say it out freely but it still sound like rubbish to me and like mine is different to others.
These are my questions
Is itxpossible to encounter holy spirit through dream
Is my experience normal
Will I be speaking in tougue for few minute forever or will I improve
Hope am not forcing myself to speak it
Thanks

DREAMS are means of communication between the physical and the spiritual that is why a lot of us want to understand our dream. But recently I have gone a step to understand that people also lose or get something from dreams. I remember a lady who was gifted in revelations.Anywhere she enters She could tell you certain things about that place or things happening or about to happen. For example if she attends our home cell then ( I used to be a home cell leader) she could tell cell members problems to me whenever she sleeps and wake or whenever observes praise and worship even before the members could monster confidence to open up. One remarkable one was a barren sister. She just told me one day that she saw that lady in her dream that a demon was moving like a wave thru her stomach to abdomen. I didn't joke with that so I approached this sister only to discover she is barren and some other life problems ( cause by the demons in her). So I became close to this sister. Even if she attend a church, the next day she will tell u if the pastor is true or fake. If she come around your church and stays overnight she could tell an attack on the church she will physically wake up at odd time say 2am . B4 she goes to work she will tell you what the boss will say to her. All started when she was still young and a Virgin.

But do you know something; she compromised one time she travelled to the village (disvirgined) and lost the gift. Since then She will attend strong spiritual ministration and see nothing, she will sleep and see nothing. So something happened to her that made her fast 3days dry. Even though she was in far away Kaduna she had to travel back to her village in the realm of the dream to get what seemed like very shining golden vessel. It was hidden in a what looked like a coven or altar and covered with very dry rags and grasses through an ancient path. This vessel emits brilliant golden light and has to be covered if not anywhere u are u must be noticed. So after she recovered the bright stuff she began to experience spiritual revelations again.

So this goes to explain the fact that people could be baptized in the dreams people can become demon possessed through dream people become HIV positive through dream yeah especially through sex or eating or receiving injections etc. A lot of women have kids in their dream world while physically they are barren. A barren woman once testified after deliverance that she had 3 serpent kids for her serpent spirit husband who cuddles in dream while physically she had none.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2016
This lady is so gifted that sometimes when you are discussing about someone with her most of the time she will suddenly tell you abou that without meeting that person physically.

I used to talk to this lady about my elder brother who is an Evangelist. He operates outreach from state to state and from town to town some times from village to village. So one day she told me that that my brother used to have a fair share of demonic attack. That this demon attack the light and the microphone. Since my brother is in Abuja and I in Kaduna I wasn't into trying to leave my Job to investigate what she is telling because has never met my brother either.

But on one occasion when I travelled to Abuja. I was present in one of the outreach. The first day was a success but on the second day ...omo no be small thing the light shook and the speakers stopped working.
So he made a quick effort and quickly installed new speakers and started the generator again. After a while again the speaker and amplifier got burnt and were unable to perform. While my brother was still contemplating what was going on; that stuff the sister revealed to me came to my mind but I didn't tell him there and then. I think that gift is the gift of discernment. Anything that makes u see demon, Jesus Christ, Angels or know or feel their presence is DISCERNMENT.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by urheme: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anas09:

grin
what can i possibly do about.... ......i fly to conquer...God did it and not me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Indeed brother. I'm not knocking the shepherds, they sustain heavy demonic attack for that very reason. However, common sense should tell us that if the devil wanted to corrupt the church, the first place he would go would be the seminaries. Even the scriptures made it very clear in both testaments of how the priests led the Israelites into apostasy repeatedly. This is where we get adage "the blind leading the blind...".

"Disregard them! They are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” (Matt 15:14).

I'll even go so far as to say that most Christian seminaries throughout the world are funded, and whose curriculum is designed and controlled by a small group of powerful people. Agents of the antichrist. But I digress....Thank the Most High for your pastor. He's the PERFECT example of someone who is led by the HOLY SPIRIT who is supposed to be our teacher, and not man. He is a Berean who knew the word for himself... therefore no "man" nor another "spirit" could lead him astray from the Word which he hid in his heart. My prayer is that we all do the same and study and know Yah's WORD for ourselves. And that we reject ANYTHING that does not bear witness to the WORD.

JMG1:

It's really sad that most seminaries are devils coven, they lure people burning with passion for Christ and trap them into stepping into what God has called them into. I advice anyone who intend to go to a bible school to pray very well and get directions from God so as not to fall into the devils trap. There are still good, Godly seminaries out there where the plain and undiluted Word of God is taught

My pastor told us a story of how he went to bible school to be taught the Word of God and at the Long run, they started teaching something else and when he stood up with boldness to confront who was teaching them that what he was teaching isn't in the bible, the man said something sooooo contrary. He thanked God he was able to discern at that moment, He said he stood up, picked up his books and bible, left the class and that was it,he never went back.

We must be very careful in this last days and not be ignorant of satan devices. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
No problem sis grin

All is ask is that we provide scripture to support our position. I noticed out of all the people you called, only one responded with scripture (Matt 24) to support his position on the rapture. Its important we don't go by our own interpretation or other people's understanding, but rightly divide the word as to allow the scripture to interpret itself. By posting scripture and its precepts, the truth eventually emerges... I've found this method to work every time! cool

Anas09:

Pls let me call in some brethren to help us treat this topic because what am seeing here needs proper treatment

Brother Charles.
Abeg where Oyeludef nah?
4everGod
Gombs
Scholar
Joeagbaje
Jcross
Image123
I can't believe i can lose Warrior1 like this.
Promise10
Felixomor.
Butterflylion.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
urheme:

grin
what can i possibly do about.... ......i fly to conquer...God did it and not me.
Urheme, flying while asleep is not good
Bro Charles pls explain more to him
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dharey55(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dharey55:

Thanks for ur response
, it's Just my Dad and Mum that cater for the family, tho sometimes my mum sisters extend a little hand of help in terms of money and some gifts like when any of me or my siblings go and spend some period during the holiday with them
Coincidentally i just came back home on Saturday coz i was in Lagos when i had dz dream,i saw 3 small chicken in the cage at the backyard of our house,seems my mum is raising them for Christmas,the moment i saw those chickens,my mind flashed back to dz dream i had while i was away from home,the only difference btw the one i saw in my dream and the one i saw at home is that the one in my dream was big & matured bt the one i saw at home are not yet matured
just got back home for xmas with my parent, interestingly one of the chickens i said my mom was rearing for xmas died, the other two are big and owk...seems it's a clear sign for me coz am still surprised how it turned out dz way, pls what should be done nw ? what does those 3 chickens signifies and the death of one of them
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
No sir. Jesus appears once.
Yes he does
grin

The Trumpet sounds, the dead rises, the living gets cut off to meet Jesus IN THE AIR (He does not come down).
Um, yes he does..."For the Lord Himself will DESCEND from heaven with a shout" (1 Thess 4:16)

Afterwards the PERSON OF THE ANTICHRIST TAKES OVER the worlds government.
You've got it backwards sis. The anti-christ is already ruling the world gov't and the tribulation of the saints is already in full effect by the time the Messiah descends from heaven. Per Matt 24:29, the Messiah comes IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS

MILE TRIBULATION BEGINS. For 3 and half years. He will win many to himself using peaceful policies.
The remaining 3 and half years, he declares himslef God and demands open worship.

The Jews will denounce him and cast him out of their temple
[color=#000099]lol, you mean those fake ashkenazi jews currently ruling the world? Read Gen 10:3-5 VERY carefully. Your bible should tell you that there is no such thing as an ashkenazi jew lol. The bible (KJV) calls them "gentiles" abi? They are historically known as KHAZARS (look it up). Those fake jews are in the process of building the 3rd temple to crown their king (anti-christ) b/c that is who they worship. Don't be fooled sis, just google their beliefs via their Talmud, they HATE the Messiah

The Fake Peaceful Mask will be taken off, the real beast will be known.
The beast will be revealed while the saints are still here (Rev 13:7)

The Mark of the beast becomes fully operational at this point.
Sis, according to you, if the saints are whisked away to heaven somewhere BEFORE the Mark of the Beast is fully operational, who are the saints given over to the beast in Rev 13:7? Who are the saints that will be worn out by the beast for a time, times and half a time in Dan 7:25?

The Persecution of the Jews will begin.
Persecution of those who follow the laws, statutes and commandment of YAHUAH and his son YASHUAH began from the foundations of the earth. Did Yashuah rapture Isaiah while he was being sawed in half? Or Ezekiel, Jeremiah and Steven while being stoned? How about the disciples who all died terrible deaths (save John the Revelator) as they preached the gospel to a dying world? What about the masses in the early church who faced certain death as they were being thrown to lions to entertain the wicked? Need I go into the millions throughout Africa, Arabia, Asia Minor and Europe who were hunted down, persecuted and martyred by the w/h/0/r/e of Babylon just so they could assess the Bible and read it for themselves in their own language and not in Latin, under the control/interpretation and administration of the wicked catholic church? The world goes in cycles -- there is nothing new under the sun. Yah is giving us the same narrative in Daniel, Matthew and Revelation that in the LAST DAYS the beast will persecute, "wage war" or "wear out" the saints. Let's not dismiss or overlook what thus sayeth the Lord.

At this point, the dispensation of the Jewish Nation (Grace) commences.
At the close of the 3 and hald years, Jesus returns with the saints, Michael puts satan in chains for 1000 years.

After the 1000 years, satan gets freedom, he rallies around and mobilizes his hordes for war agsisnt Christ(Armageddon), no one will even fight at that war. because only with the Word, the Master will defeat him.

Afterwards, the white thrown Judgment.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anas09:

Okay. Good to know you are still here. Its Superior1 that i can't find.

How are you doing dear sister?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2016
providence338:
No problem sis grin

All is ask is that we provide scripture to support our position. I noticed out of all the people you called, only one responded with scripture (Matt 24) to support his position on the rapture. Its important we don't go by our own interpretation or other people's understanding, but rightly divide the word as to allow the scripture to interpret itself. By posting scripture and its precepts, the truth eventually emerges... I've found this method to work every time! cool

alright sis, I will come back to talk about did issue of rapture but dat would be after Christmas.my schedules r so tight right now. before I can av time to do a comprehensive response on d subject matter would b after Christmas.

merry Christmas in advance people.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2016
superior1:

How are you doing dear sister?
Wow, look who we have here ! Lord, am so happy to have you here. Wonderful. Godbless you sir.
I am really good. How are you?
Merry Christmas.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by meeky007(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
I KNW AM INTROVERT BUT I MUST SHARE DIS HERE. LET ME BEGIN 4RM WHEN I AM WITH MY BOSS ND THE ONES I CAN REMEMBER
┅sometimes when i am to lock d gate in d night i always feel spirit asround, d first one i saw was my ogas dead brother standing downstairs
┅b4 i got an injury in d eye (EYE FLOATERS) i've known it will happen
┅i'm still a virgin at 25 but i sometimes 've sex in d dream, dats d one i cant explain
┅d biggest problem i've is how to pray except d ones we were taught while growing up in d roman catholic church

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Urheme, flying while asleep is not good
Bro Charles pls explain more to him

Hi anas09. Actually flying in the dream is not totally bad. I'll explain. There are dreams that many Christians have about enemies gathering them on all sides. But at once they MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLES AND FLY OVER THEM. there are slaso numerous places in the bibles where the prophets flew in visions from one place to place. John the beloved said ....I heard a voice.....saying come up and I'll show you things to come. Ezekiel. Etc. Flying above ur enemies in dreams means deliverance or.victory.
BUT DREAMING OF FLYING WITH FRIENDS (KNOWN OR UNKNOW) lesuirely, laughing, for fun etc depicts witchcraft possession and association. We must remember at all times that..THERE ARE NO PERMANENT 100% MEANING OF DRRAMS TO A SITUATUIN, BUT THE INTERPRETATION VARIES BASED ON CONTEXT, PERSON, CULTURE AND SITUATION. E.G IN CHINA OR JAPAN, WHIYE COLOR MRANS DEATH, RED COLOR MEANS CRLEBRATION IN INDIA. BUT FOR URS HERE IT MEANS SOMETHING ELSE. So if God wants to give a Chinese or Indian Christian a dream on death, do u think he will give a color that means something to we Africans?
How r u dear sis. Pls pray for me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Hi anas09. Actually flying in the dream is not totally bad. I'll explain. There are dreams that many Christians have about enemies gathering them on all sides. But at once they MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLES AND FLY OVER THEM. there are slaso numerous places in the bibles where the prophets flew in visions from one place to place. John the beloved said ....I heard a voice.....saying come up and I'll show you things to come. Ezekiel. Etc. Flying above ur enemies in dreams means deliverance or.victory.
BUT DREAMING OF FLYING WITH FRIENDS (KNOWN OR UNKNOW) lesuirely, laughing, for fun etc depicts witchcraft possession and association. We must remember at all times that..THERE ARE NO PERMANENT 100% MEANING OF DRRAMS TO A SITUATUIN, BUT THE INTERPRETATION VARIES BASED ON CONTEXT, PERSON, CULTURE AND SITUATION. E.G IN CHINA OR JAPAN, WHIYE COLOR MRANS DEATH, RED COLOR MEANS CRLEBRATION IN INDIA. BUT FOR URS HERE IT MEANS SOMETHING ELSE. So if God wants to give a Chinese or Indian Christian a dream on death, do u think he will give a color that means something to we Africans?
How r u dear sis. Pls pray for me.
God bless you my dearest. Merry Xmas
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello People of God,

Wow! It’s amazing that after all we’ve been through, we’re still standing strong. After all the trials, hardships, and difficulties, we’re still pouring out our hearts to God thanking Him for all He has done.

When I think back, I like to count my blessings and appreciate God’s works in my life. I know there have been hard times, but come to think about it, the good outweighs the bad a million times.
As a matter of fact, the so called bad times isn’t really ‘bad’, but a test of my faith and spiritual maturity in God.

We’re celebrating Jesus Christ this season, even though we ought to celebrate Him every day of our lives. Well, let’s give Jesus our all for He is wonderful and marvellous and He has been so gracious to us. His Name is not an ordinary name, it’s a Name that’s full of power, grace and love. You can see it everywhere in the Bible and in people’s lives.

I remember when I was about 8 years old, my family used to worship very far away in a church at Ajah, Lagos, far along Victoria Island. It’s a massive church with huge acres of space and thousands of members. It’s really massive.

One day after church, we (my family) were on our way back home. My dad was driving at full speed on the express road, all of a sudden the car developed some fault and my dad could not gain control of the steering wheel. No matter how he tried to turn the wheel, left or right, the car didn’t budge. It now dawned on us that we were headed for a terrible car accident which could cost us our lives.

Hmm… We began to panic shocked. I and my brothers and sisters were scared, we were confused . My dad kept fumbling with the wheels, we were still going at a high speed. All of a sudden, my mom said out loud ‘Jesus please take control’, with fear and pain in her voice. To our amazement, the car drove itself and stopped right in front of a mechanic’s workshop, parked on a pavement away from the express road. The funny thing is, I remember clearly, my dad turned the steering wheel right, but the car went left and parked on that pavement facing a mechanic’s workshop.

We all stared at each other with surprised looks on our faces that said ‘Whaaat, Oh my God’ shocked. Lol. We were in utter disbelief. We were bewildered. We were dumbfounded.

We were baby Christians at this time, and were just coming to know who Jesus Christ really was at this time. So this was too unnatural for us.

When we got down from the car, the mechanic guy told my dad that it’s not just possible for us to be alive, he said that this was meant to be a bloody accident, because some vital part of the car was severely damaged, the brakes gave out etc. I was very little then, so I didn’t understand all he said.

We later started to wonder, but mechanic guys don’t open on Sundays, what was this guy doing here at about 2pm on a Sunday? Were we just lucky or was that God at work? Well, the mechanic guy told us he was about to even close his shop before he saw our car park in front of him. So I say, that was the finger of God
. Coincides don’t occur. It’s either it’s orchestrated by God, Satan/demons, or a person.

After this incident, we came to understand that the Name of Jesus is indeed powerful, and it is the Name above every other name. The book of Philippians 2:9-10 shows us that God elevated Jesus to the highest place and gave Him the Name that is above every other Name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, whether in heaven or on earth or under the earth (hell).

Wow!
So this means that even ‘car accidents’ that might want to occur can be cancelled when we call on the Name of Jesus, just like my mom did. So it means that even if you’re a lady and faced with rape, when you call on Jesus, you can be saved. When you’re faced with spiritual attacks at night, why not call on Jesus?

When you face any difficult situation that feels too much for you, just call on Jesus and see what happens. You will be amazed. Only have a little faith in your heart that He will help you. There is power in the Name of Jesus. smiley

This Christmas, as we celebrate this joyous moment of Jesus Christ in our lives, let us remember the good things He has done for us and be thankful. If you feel He hasn’t done enough for you, think about the many times when you’ve escaped death. Think of the many times you’ve found a way out of troubles and difficulties. They don’t just happen like that. They are Jesus-influenced.

God has been with you, with us. For every time you want to complain to God, think of the many things He has done for you. Write it down and you’ll see that He has done so much. Thank Jesus. Celebrate Him and honour Him as you eat your rice and chicken. grin

May God bless you all in the Name of Jesus. May your lives breathe and smell of the rich fragrance of Jesus in your lives. May He visit your homes this season as you honour Him and turn everything new. New Blessings. New Wealth. New Jobs. New Promotion. New Financial levels. New grace. New Mercies. The peace of God be with you all, and may the joy that comes with His presence abide you forever more and… May the blessings and steadfast love of Jesus be new every morning in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen.

Have a Merry Christmas celebration!!! cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

Wow! It’s amazing that after all we’ve been through, we’re still standing strong. After all the trials, hardships, and difficulties, we’re still pouring out our hearts to God thanking Him for all He has done.

When I think back, I like to count my blessings and appreciate God’s works in my life. I know there have been hard times, but come to think about it, the good outweighs the bad a million times.
As a matter of fact, the so called bad times isn’t really ‘bad’, but a test of my faith and spiritual maturity in God.

We’re celebrating Jesus Christ this season, even though we ought to celebrate Him every day of our lives. Well, let’s give Jesus our all for He is wonderful and marvellous and He has been so gracious to us. His Name is not an ordinary name, it’s a Name that’s full of power, grace and love. You can see it everywhere in the Bible and in people’s lives.

I remember when I was about 8 years old, my family used to worship very far away in a church at Ajah, Lagos, far along Victoria Island. It’s a massive church with huge acres of space and thousands of members. It’s really massive.

One day after church, we (my family) were on our way back home. My dad was driving at full speed on the express road, all of a sudden the car developed some fault and my dad could not gain control of the steering wheel. No matter how he tried to turn the wheel, left or right, the car didn’t budge. It now dawned on us that we were headed for a terrible car accident which could cost us our lives.

Hmm… We began to panic shocked. I and my brothers and sisters were scared, we were confused . My dad kept fumbling with the wheels, we were still going at a high speed. All of a sudden, my mom said out loud ‘Jesus please take control’, with fear and pain in her voice. To our amazement, the car drove itself and stopped right in front of a mechanic’s workshop, parked on a pavement away from the express road. The funny thing is, I remember clearly, my dad turned the steering wheel right, but the car went left and parked on that pavement facing a mechanic’s workshop.

We all stared at each other with surprised looks on our faces that said ‘Whaaat, Oh my God’ shocked. Lol. We were in utter disbelief. We were bewildered. We were dumbfounded.

We were baby Christians at this time, and were just coming to know who Jesus Christ really was at this time. So this was too unnatural for us.

When we got down from the car, the mechanic guy told my dad that it’s not just possible for us to be alive, he said that this was meant to be a bloody accident, because some vital part of the car was severely damaged, the brakes gave out etc. I was very little then, so I didn’t understand all he said.

We later started to wonder, but mechanic guys don’t open on Sundays, what was this guy doing here at about 2pm on a Sunday? Were we just lucky or was that God at work? Well, the mechanic guy told us he was about to even close his shop before he saw our car park in front of him. So I say, that was the finger of God
. Coincides don’t occur. It’s either it’s orchestrated by God, Satan/demons, or a person.

After this incident, we came to understand that the Name of Jesus is indeed powerful, and it is the Name above every other name. The book of Philippians 2:9-10 shows us that God elevated Jesus to the highest place and gave Him the Name that is above every other Name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, whether in heaven or on earth or under the earth (hell).

Wow!
So this means that even ‘car accidents’ that might want to occur can be cancelled when we call on the Name of Jesus, just like my mom did. So it means that even if you’re a lady and faced with rape, when you call on Jesus, you can be saved. When you’re faced with spiritual attacks at night, why not call on Jesus?

When you face any difficult situation that feels too much for you, just call on Jesus and see what happens. You will be amazed. Only have a little faith in your heart that He will help you. There is power in the Name of Jesus. smiley

This Christmas, as we celebrate this joyous moment of Jesus Christ in our lives, let us remember the good things He has done for us and be thankful. If you feel He hasn’t done enough for you, think about the many times when you’ve escaped death. Think of the many times you’ve found a way out of troubles and difficulties. They don’t just happen like that. They are Jesus-influenced.

God has been with you, with us. For every time you want to complain to God, think of the many things He has done for you. Write it down and you’ll see that He has done so much. Thank Jesus. Celebrate Him and honour Him as you eat your rice and chicken. grin

May God bless you all in the Name of Jesus. May your lives breathe and smell of the rich fragrance of Jesus in your lives. May He visit your homes this season as you honour Him and turn everything new. New Blessings. New Wealth. New Jobs. New Promotion. New Financial levels. New grace. New Mercies. The peace of God be with you all, and may the joy that comes with His presence abide you forever more and… May the blessings and steadfast love of Jesus be new every morning in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen.

WONDERFUL........ God bless you real good sir... I immediately became to smile after I read the part where your mum shouted 'jesus take control ' even without reading the outcome coz i already know what would have happened. God be praised, His mercy endures forever. I can even count how many times God has saved me from death traps even before I gave my life to Christ not to talk of when I did. God is indeed great and He loves us too much that I sometimes wonder what kind of Love is this,when I look back i just often wonder how much God loves us and I really want to Love Him that much. One thing I know is if we don't have another thing to do,God deserves our praise and we all should dedicate time privately to thank Him for all He has done and the fact that He will never stop watching over us.

God help us all

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

Wow!

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

Wow!

All glory to God who has been our shield from the begining of this year till this very moment Bro CharlyG1 this your testimony make me to remember this song

THAT WONDERFUL NAME JESUS *3
THERE IS NO OTHER NAME I KNOW.......

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY MEMBER OF THIS THREAD WISHING YOU ALL A PEACEFUL AND SPLENDID CELEBRATIONS........

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
providence338:
Thank you CharlyG1 for this post. I'm a lurker but earlier had to come out of lurkmode to relay my gratitude for your very well-rounded post on basic dream symbols. I've been having a lot of dreams lately and I came across this page and I know the things you post are true. I've read all the comments from page 170 onwards and I enjoy the comments, fellowship and exhortation among the brethren/sistren. I especially enjoy your posts -- and I'm looking forward to the continuation of your analysis of that BFG movie. I have no intention of watching that wicked movie, but knowledge is power. Its always good to know these things and not be caught off guard in the event I happen across other movies **cough* "Storks" *cough** with similar/like occultic themes.

As it pertains to witchcraft, Nollywood ain't got NOTHING on Hollywood lol... grin grin grin

God bless you brother. I'm happy this thread has blessed you in this way. May the thread continue to bless you in Jesus Name. Amen.

In regards to the BFG movie, i will continue that after the Christmas celebration.. I feel i shouldn't speak on it for now until after the celebrations, maybe even after the new year.
So come 2nd of January 2017, you'll see it on the thread by the grace of God... And many other posts too. I'll continue to share God's word and messages as we go along.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rawblings:
In my dream, my neighbor's brother lied against me that i raped his niece while he was the one that did it. so i was disgraced and embarrassed. then the truth came out and he did it. through that medium of embarrassment, i evangelized and many people gave their life to Christ. In that same dream, i told God that many people didnt surrender to him. so the scene played again, but this time, i was beaten mercilessly, and when the truth came out after heavy beating, in pains i evangelized to crowd that gathered to watch them beat me and so many people surrendered their lives to God. Please what does this mean?

Hello Rawblings,

Just like sonofthunder told you, pray against disgrace and shame.

Now, what your dream means is this... The first part of the dream helps interpret the second part of the dream fully.

The first part where you were disgraced is telling you of sexual temptations that is coming your way.. Or one particular sexual temptation coming your way already... This particular temptation is orechestrated by satan to tear you down. If you succumb to this temptation(s), you will be disgraced.

The second part is saying the same thing but with some more insight..

The dream speaks that these 'severe beatings'(great sex temptations that will come as trials/tests) will come your way, that's if it's not already coming your way.... It says that this sexual temptation(s) will bring you to shame if you succumb to any of them.
But now, the dream is subtly telling you of a way to overcome these great temptation(s). And that way is by preaching the word of God.

To be honest, this dream is a short but powerful revelation from God, revealing your weakness and how to go about weakening your weakness. If you interpret this dream with human wisdom, you'll never get it's true meaning. I like to call this dream a 'subtle dream'. It's been coded inside out by God to confuse human wisdom and perception.

So my brother, your way out is 'Evangelism'. Preach the gospel and it will be well with you, ok?

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Rawblings,

Just like sonofthunder told you, pray against disgrace and shame.

Now, what your dream means is this... The first part of the dream helps interpret the second part of the dream fully.

The first part where you were disgraced is telling you of sexual temptations that is coming your way.. Or one particular sexual temptation coming your way already... This particular temptation is orechestrated by satan to tear you down. If you succumb to this temptation(s), you will be disgraced.

The second part is saying the same thing but with some more insight..

The dream speaks that these 'severe beatings'(great sex temptations that will come as trials/tests) will come your way, that's if it's not already coming your way.... It says that this sexual temptation(s) will bring you to shame if you succumb to any of them.
But now, the dream is subtly telling you of a way to overcome these great temptation(s). And that way is by preaching the word of God.

To be honest, this dream is a short but powerful revelation from God, revealing your weakness and how to go about weakening your weakness. If you interpret this dream with human wisdom, you'll never get it's true meaning. I like to call this dream a 'subtle dream'. It's been coded inside out by God to confuse human wisdom and perception.

So my brother, your way out is 'Evangelism'. Preach the gospel and it will be well with you, ok?

God bless you smiley
Hello brother. You didn't reply the email I sent you or the dream I posted here.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
sholay2011:

Hello brother. You didn't reply the email I sent you or the dream I posted here.

Hello Sholay,

Yes, I was just about to tell you that now.

Each time I tried to reply your mail, Yahoo came up with an error message, that I should try again later. I thought something was wrong with my account or my network. But I could reply everyone's mail except yours. Sorry I did not inform you on time.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Sholay,

Yes, I was just about to tell you that now.

Each time I tried to reply your mail, Yahoo came up with an error message, that I should try again later. I thought something was wrong with my account or my network. But I could reply everyone's mail except yours. Sorry I did not inform you on time.

God bless you.
Oh I see. My email is oladesuolusola@gmail.com. Thanks bro. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.