Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806680 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oppy4God:
God bless you sir, like yesterday when I wanted to sleep I prayed and speak for few minutes but I noticed my voice will increase, I will stop then start again my voice will increase again. I don't want to disturb people around. What can I do. Hope my question is not stupid

No dear. Ur question ain't stupid......if only you knew the joy you've made God feel with ur curiosity and thirst for knowledge for the spiritual.
Truth is bible says...the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet. You must learn to control ur self so as not to disturb others . wisdom is profitable to direct. It happens wen one is lost in fellowshipping with God but nevertheless.....we must be considerate of others. Don't worry....God will be with u. He will guide u unto perfection. Pls no question is stupid here. We are all here to learn dear. Good night

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello Guys,

Greetings to you all in the Name of Jesus. There is a movie I wanted to discuss with us. It's called the BFG. The Big Friendly Giant. This is going to be a long topic, so I’ll split this in two or three parts.

I pray the Lord grants us His wisdom and understanding that our hearts and minds may see those things that we do not see, in Jesus Name. Amen

PART 1:

When I saw this movie, I saw the subtle signs and symbols in this movie and shook my head in utter disbelief.

The movie is about a giant, called the BFG. He is a big, skinny, tall giant. He comes from giant country. A place where no human can go except they’re taken there by a giant.

BFG is a very peaceful giant living in a cottage. The other giant's (about 7 of them) in his land are far bigger than he is; in size, height and strength. And they are bad and very dangerous.
This BFG giant goes out in the middle of the night to steal dreams from sleeping humans. He also has the ability to plant dreams in human’s minds.

BFG comes across a small girl called Sophie and he steals her away to giant country (which is actually a spiritual place). He jumps into the clouds, and into a portal that is in the clouds and lands in Giant country.
After some experiences between Sophie and BFG, in the end, BFG plans to deal with his brother giants. So he gets some advice from Sophie and plants a horrifying dream into the mind of the Queen of England- that bad giants will eat up children.
In the end, the queen of England sends her soldiers to fly into Giant country, capture the bad giants and drop them in a place surrounded by water and give them only a miserable kind of vegetable food that they would have to eat all their lives.

Now…. I can’t help but notice so many subtle information in this film. And I started to wonder ‘isn’t this a child’s kind of movie’? Why would occult symbols and subtle demonic things be put in this movie? And I realized… Oh, the director of the movie is Steven Spielberg.

Well. Truth be told. It’s either this story is a story originally grounded in representing demons as good and bad, or it's either the director of the movie chose to twist it a bit to represent good and bad demons... and satan's intention for demonic beings to associate and bond with human beings.

Demons are represented as Giant's. Their original physical form was Giants (Nephilim’s). The bible says
Genesis 6:4:
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

These giants were the offspring of fallen angels, the Angels that came down from heaven and had intercourse with women.
When these giants died, their spirits roamed (still roam) the earth as ‘evil spirits’, now answering to Satan and doing his biddings.

For so long, Satan's goal in the end times is to unite Man & Beast (demon). Man + Beast= Antichrist which is represented as 666. It is a code for demonic union. For a covenant relationship between demons and man. 666.

I’ll break it down.
Remember what Jesus did before he died? He gathered His disciples and broke bread with them, and poured wine with them too. And He said the wine represents His blood shed for us, and the bread is His body (Matthew 26:26).
Jesus was talking about His death. His sacrifice. This means that when Jesus died on the cross, we gained new life in God and old things passed away and all things became new. This means that We have eaten and drank Jesus, so Jesus now lives within us through His Spirit (The Holy Spirit). That's a very powerful ritual. This has repaired a broken relationship between man and God since the fall of Adam, and now we are now sons of God (John 1:11).

Now Satan will imitate this same ritual in the last days, to bond man with him and demons. And he has already begun to play out his plans.
Satan wants demons to bond with mankind. This is what he did in the beginning when fallen angels had intercourse with women. Now not only will demons have physical intercourse with women in the last days, but people who don't have Jesus will be possessed by these demons.

The BFG movie is all about human and Demon connection. Humans bonding with demon beings.
The BFG is a demon in isolation, as all demons are. And Sophie represents the ignorant Man/Mankind who will receive the forbidden knowledge and wisdom from these demonic beings. Sophie means ‘Wisdom’. And BFG is sometimes called ‘Runt’, which means a little animal or beast. Demons will come either as alien beasts into our world to inter relate with man and woman inthe guise of bringing knowledge of technology and other mind blowing knowledge and intelligence to mankind.

BFG is a dream sower and snatcher, just like most demons he has the ability to give someone a bad dream, or a good dream, and also he steals dreams.

At a point in the movie just not too far from the beginning, BFG runs off to prepare a bad dream for Sophie so that she does not try to escape his cottage. If you pause that part in time, you will discover that his shadow on the wall looks exactly like a horned demon, and his shadow actually runs faster than him. As he runs, a green orb follows him swiftly. This green orb is representation of a demonic spirit. This green orb is even seen moving inside the feet of one of the other giants(FleshLumpEater), at a point in the movie.

In the sanctuary where BFG now enters to prepare this dream, there’s a wheel which he turns. This wheel is a symbol of the sun god. Sun worship. It is an occult symbol known as the ‘SUN WHEEL’. The Egyptians, Babylonians, Romans and other ancient cultures used this symbols in practices for sun worship. They put them on their chariots wheels, in their temples and used the symbol for other items in worship to the sun god ‘BAAL’, also known as Ra. When represented originally, it has eight pointers. The same symbol is seen on the animal coat of another giant called ‘FleshLumpEater’. The clock up high on the wall in BFG’S cottage is in roman numbers. It’s pointing at eight, like 8’o clock and the clock is not well balanced, it looks like it’s rotating anti clockwise. This is because it’s not truly a clock but the same wheel with 8 pointers, representing the occult sun worship symbol.

Hmm, this eight is not an ordinary symbol. It’s also a representation of the 8 pointed star in occultism. The octagram, the British flag etc. It is the star of Ishtar or Ashtoreth, the Light Bringer or the Light bearer goddess, the sea goddess, the goddess of fertility… All one and the same spirit being… the same as the statue of Liberty in America.

After BFG gave a bad dream to Sophie, the next morning BFG and Sophie are arguing. If you look closely, there’s a sculpture of a female with her left hand on her head, as if looking far away.
This woman sculpture wearing a greenish dress is actually the symbol of a sea goddess. Sailors attach this goddess symbols for good luck on voyages. If you look closely, you would see that underneath this goddess image is a spiral symbol. This spiral symbol is used in the occult and in ancient times. It belongs to a goddess known as Ashtoreth. The spiral image signifies anything that has to do with water, fertility, women, continuity of life etc. This spiral image is used in occult practices even now in many countries, even in Nigeria in the Calabar state region it’s used in sculpted images depicting naked women, and it’s also used in many other states for traditional worship and beliefs till this day.
The goddess of the sea is the same goddess represented by this symbol. Ashtoreth. The one you see as the statue of Liberty in America, the very same.

Mehhn. In so many parts in this movie, this symbol is seen, in a subtle way. It’s all pointing to sun worship. The sun god, the eight pointed star, all is pointing to Satan, the Light Bringer. The illumination (Light, wisdom revealer) to the world.

I have not revealed half of what this movie contains, or what it’s real meaning is. This was a clever and very conscious thing done by the directors of this movie. It is not undeliberate.
All Satan wants to do is do what he did again in the beginning. Bring forbidden wisdom to mankind.

We are beginning to become less sensitive to sin. We need to be careful and recognize the signs that’s all played out in the open, it’s all around us. The more we’re drawn to fall in love with this kind of movie, the more it weakens our spirits without our knowledge. We become less sensitive to the wiles and plans of Satan. We won’t perish for lack of knowledge in Jesus Name. Amen.

I pray the Lord open our eyes and understanding to understand the tricks and plans of our arch enemy. May He help us and place us under his protection.
I will be revealing more on this, and some people may be hurt by some things I reveal. But it’s for our good. God bless you all.

N:B; I have attached pictures, notice the roman numbered clock I spoke about, which is actually an occult symbol for the sun wheel. Notice, the symbol on the coat of the bigger giant, notice the wheel BFG turns, notice the image of the goddess dressed in slight purple-green, notice how BFG’s shadow looks like a horned demon as he runs off. It would be perfect if you have the movie to notice all these parts.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO TOMORROW.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Oppy4God:
Bro Charles, Anas09, JMG1, temi4flash, hananHezron, nmandiosu, oyeludef, Tjayjosh, and others,
please I am in a situation which I think your experience can help me.

More than a year ago, a Sunday like this after coming from church and I had a nap.
I had this dream where I was speaking in tougue till I woke up
That dream you had, is what 's called an anxiety dream otherwise known as a natural dream
The content of such anxiety dreams usually is a direct reflection about something you've seen, watched, heard, listened to or wanted
and it stems from a want of, a struggle for, a fear of, a hope of, a hope for or a desire you have of, something.
Now because of the ambiguity over the ''something'',
it is the inner man otherwise known as your spirit man, that alerts your soul otherwise known as the carnal man
via the anxiety dream that what was dreamt about is concerning and needs getting dealt with

The spirit man's work at this point is just to warn,
it doesnt use anxiety dreams to give clear direction even if the warning is going to be heeded
because clear direction after given warning(s), only comes from God
and the clear direction will come in God-given positive dreams

Have you since that natural dream, you had, heard from God
or had any God-given positive dreams yet related to it?

Oppy4God:
Since then anytime am praying without talking (I meaning praying in my mind)
There are two ways to do ''praying in my mind''
1) Praying in your soul (i.e. mind) inaudibly
2) Praying in your soul (i.e. mind) inaudibly and synchronized with ''praying in the Spirit''

Oppy4God:
I will be able to speak in tougue for few minutes
but when I tried speaking it out I won't be able to
Think about this...
When you think with your mind, do you think in your mind in a particular dialect or specific language?
Same question, equally applies about when talking in dreams

Oppy4God:
Later when praying I will be able to say few words in tougue but it will sound like trash to me so I stopped
Rightly and wisely so, that you stopped

Oppy4God:
I remember narrating this my dream to bro Charles ( not my experience oo) he asked to go for water baptism.
I attend Rccg I had it this morning, after resurrecting with Jesus, the woman leading us in prayer was speaking in tougue,
I was able to say it out freely but it still sound like rubbish to me and like mine is different to others
and was all these ''speaking in tongue'' going on in a gathering exclusively of believers?
Did any understand the ''speaking in tongue'' uttered?
If no to above, was anyone interpreting the ''speaking in tongue'' uttered?

Oppy4God:
These are my questions
Is it possible to encounter holy spirit through dream
It is possible to have celestial visitations and/or encounter the Holy Spirit, in dreams.
Also possible to have, celestial visitations and/or audibly encountered Holy Spirit, as with in, eyes opened visions

Oppy4God:
Is my experience normal
Normal is relative
You experienced a little bit of whatever you allowed yourself to forcibly indulge in or tried

Oppy4God:
Will I be speaking in tongue for few minutes forever or will I improve
You will only improve
first, by unlearning ALL you've learned about ''speaking in tongue''
and then by starting, all over again, relearning ALL that needs to be known about ''speaking in tongue''

Oppy4God:
Hope am not forcing myself to speak it
Thanks
You are forcing yourself ''to speak it''
because you are mistaking ''praying in the Spirit'' with ''speaking of tongues''

''Praying in the Spirit'' is a different thing altogether to ''speaking of tongues''
The two are chalk and chese, they are not the same thing.

If you want to edify yourself and other believers carried along
then the gift of prophesy is rated higher than the gift of speaking of tongues
Do you accept that, the gift of prophesy is recommended to have preferably, than the gift of speaking in tongues?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Anas09:
Hello dearly beloved, good day and happy sunday.

Well, Tongues are not suppose to make meaning to you. Have you read about it in the Bible?

Well, talking about the Holy Spirit and the experience in dreams. I once read a book about a Pakistani woman who the Holy Spirtit evangelized to in the early 70s when it was almost impossible for a missionary to preach the Gospel in Pakistan.
What the Holy Spirit did with her is similar to what you are experiencing.

Since there was no preacher or church to lead her to christ and teach her these things, She was seeing everything in her dreams and when she woke up, she saw the manifestations.

She was baptized in her Dream, recieved the Holy Ghost Baptism all in her dream,
Even before she was able to travel to anothet country to be baptized physically, the Holy Spirit Baptised her in her dream already.

Well. I may not be very correct, let me allow others.
Let me recommend the book for you to read.

I DARED TO CALL HIM FATHER by Bilquis Sheikh. Read it maybe it will help you. God bless.

Bro Oyeludef and bro Superior1 i miss you guys oo.

Godbless brother Charles

Oppy4God:
God bless, thanks so much.will get the book. May ur anointing never run down.
Its a good read
Wrote about supernatural dreams about perfumes, seeing John the Baptist, Satan and Jesus with a lot more other things
Though baptized in her dream, received the Holy Ghost Baptism all in her dream, and experienced peace and explosions of joy
yet strangely enough not a single mention of ''speaking in tongue'' in the entire book by Bilquis Sheikh.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Divinerace(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Sagacity07:
. I started from page 1to page 40 where you made this statement.....I can say confidently that it is not aversion to scriptures as people had. Been initially appreciating you for the knowledge rendered but rather your disposition to opposing opinions and using "hard" words such as calling a fellow believer a simpleton(pls check the meaning), gullible, e.t.c. U so far speak truth but not with the spirit of truth. I did it before, so I know how it is. Blessed be.
that man has the spirit of argument in him, which alot of people here didn't recognise. but he has gone for good.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Oppy4God whenever you see muttleylaff comment on your post,I advice you to just totally ignore him. He is knowingly or unknowingly used by Satan to disrupt the congregation of the saints by bringing in false doctrine /teaching. I had the same experience with you which I replied to in your post
Matthew: 5. 6. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. -
MuttleyLaff:
That dream you had, is what 's called an anxiety dream otherwise known as a natural dream
The content of such anxiety dreams usually is a direct reflection about something you've seen, watched, heard, listened to or wanted
and it stems from a want of, a struggle for, a fear of, a hope of, a hope for or a desire you have of, something.
Now because of the ambiguity over the ''something'',
it is the inner man otherwise known as your spirit man, that alerts your soul otherwise known as the carnal man
via the anxiety dream that what was dreamt about is concerning and needs getting dealt with

The spirit man's work at this point is just to warn,
it doesnt use anxiety dreams to give clear direction even if the warning is going to be heeded
because clear direction after given warning(s), only comes from God
and the clear direction will come in God-given positive dreams

Have you since that natural dream, you had, heard from God
or had any God-given positive dreams yet related to it?

There are two ways to do ''praying in my mind''
1) Praying in your soul (i.e. mind) inaudibly
2) Praying in your soul (i.e. mind) inaudibly and synchronized with ''praying in the Spirit''

Think about this...
When you think with your mind, do you think in your mind in a particular dialect or specific language?
Same question, equally applies about when talking in dreams

Rightly and wisely so, that you stopped

and was all these ''speaking in tongue'' going on in a gathering exclusively of believers?
Did any understand the ''speaking in tongue'' uttered?
If no to above, was anyone interpreting the ''speaking in tongue'' uttered?

It is possible to have celestial visitations and/or encounter the Holy Spirit, in dreams.
Also possible to have, celestial visitations and/or audibly encountered Holy Spirit, as with in, eyes opened visions

Normal is relative
You experienced a little bit of whatever you allowed yourself to forcibly indulge in or tried

You will only improve
first, by unlearning ALL you've learned about ''speaking in tongue''
and then by starting, all over again, relearning ALL that needs to be known about ''speaking in tongue''

You are forcing yourself ''to speak it''
because you are mistaking ''praying in the Spirit'' with ''speaking of tongues''

''Praying in the Spirit'' is a different thing altogether to ''speaking of tongues''
The two are chalk and chese, they are not the same thing.

If you want to edify yourself and other believers carried along
then the gift of prophesy is rated higher than the gift of speaking of tongues
Do you accept that, the gift of prophesy is recommended to have preferably, than the gift of speaking in tongues?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2016
JMG1:
Oppy4God whenever you see muttleylaff comment on your post,
I advice you to just totally ignore him.
He is knowingly or unknowingly used by Satan to disrupt the congregation of the saints by bringing in false doctrine/teaching.
I had the same experience with you which I replied to in your post
Matthew: 5. 6. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. -
JMG1 you're desperately so predictable

Oppy4God, dont let JMG1 fool you, aint nothing wrong in what I posted
Forget whatever JMG1 has written to you or posted about me,
just examine with an open heart what I posted and judge the content on its own merits

Even if some, particularly like JMG1, considers the post ''disruptive'', you'll find the post still has more merit than JMG1's post,
whose posts or comments from being ill-informed, are mostly full of self-indulgent twaddle and empty rhetorics

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
JMG1 you're desperately so predictable

Oppy4God, dont let JMG1 fool you, aint nothing wrong in what I posted
Forget whatever JMG1 has written to you or posted about me,
just examine with an open heart what I posted and judge the content on its own merits

Even if some, particularly like JMG1, considers the post ''disruptive'', you'll find the post still has more merit than JMG1's post,
whose posts or comments from being ill-informed, are mostly full of self-indulgent twaddle and empty rhetorics
You are good at this. What I did when u started with me was to check my spirit and let the Holy Spirit guide me into all truth which he did. I advice Oppy4God to do the same. The Holy Spirit is our personal helper, go to Him and allow Him to lead you. Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MuttleyLaff: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
JMG1:
You are good at this
Only God is good
Are you a teacher of Israel and don't know these things?
and yet you do not understand these ''speaking in tongues'' things?

JMG1:
What I did when u started with me
It was you, just like how Oppy4God did, who first made an expressed demand or request for help on ''speaking in tongue''
so I did not start on or start with you but responded to each own's clarion call and told the truth

You ought to by now know, it is not my style to force people to see the truth,
am just to put the truth out there for those who diligently seek it
For some realisation of the truth can be instantaneous,
and for others it can take moments or years later

JMG1:
was to check my spirit
and let the Holy Spirit guide me into all truth, which he did
If you say so
and it's true the Holy Spirit guided you
and your spirit man received clear direction from the Holy Spirit, then I am pleased for you

JMG1:
I advice Oppy4God to do the same.
The Holy Spirit is our personal helper, go to Him and allow Him to lead you. Shalom
and that is why I asked her the question
if since she had that natural dream, had she, heard from God
or since after the natural dream, has she had any God-given positive dreams yet, related to it?

There is only one way to avoid being condemned for saying the truth: do nothing or say nothing
Please, nothing personal, only that, the call for the truth sometimes is too strong, to be ignored and left unsaid
Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by mekzyjoe(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
CharlyG1:
Good evening People of God.

Wow! I must confess, we've got many people here who are on fire for God in the house wink
....And that gladdens my heart. Keep it up! Keep building yourself in the Spirit and keep edifying the body of Christ. God will definitely smile upon you.

As a new month approaches, may new blessings approach us all. May the promises of God be fulfilled in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen.

Have a splendid night rest and tune in this thursday for some revelatory message.

God bless you all smiley
Bro,sorry to deviate a bit,wats ur view on MMM?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by skimpychick(f): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good day men n women of God. May the lord bless you, keep you n lighten your ways in Jesus name. Keep doing the good work as no good work 'll be in vain. Been following you silently n enjoying every questions and answers, prayers, words of encouragements. Indeed, this thread has lifted up my soul. May almighty God bless you all abundantly, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
skimpychick:
Good day men n women of God. May the lord bless you, keep you n lighten your ways in Jesus name. Keep doing the good work as no good work 'll be in vain. Been following you silently n enjoying every questions and answers, prayers, words of encouragements. Indeed, this thread has lifted up my soul. May almighty God bless you all abundantly, amen.
Amen Sister keep learning and remember to share the testimony of the Lord`s doing in your life, remain bless Shalom.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good day everyone.....

Sometimes:
-The deeper you go in the things of the Lord, the more your environment makes things harder for you
-The more you pray for your family and loved ones, the more the less they seem to value you, in fact you even become a laughing stock grin grin grin
-As if it wasn't enough, your job seems to be competing with the quality time you reserve for God; to find even a minute to be by yourself is just....aaaaarrrrgh!

Yes it's hard, very disheartening and discouraging...
But remember this:
you are NOT the only influence out there. You are battling with many other "influences"
Do not underestimate the power of prayer
You remember the story of the Israelites who were in bondage in Egypt? You remember one of the last things God required before Pharaoh finally let His people go? He wanted every door post to have some blood on it. This is to say:

You are the one God has chosen to sprinkle the blood of His Son on your doorposts; we talking about spiritual doors here;

No matter what, keep on sprinkling that blood on your different doorposts to keep every contrary spirit at bay...
Is it hard? yes!
Do we all feel like throwing the towel sometimes....? More times you can ever imagine
But the thing is....God chose YOU to stand by the gap and watch for a reason; In due time, everything will gradually fall into place and you who only knew in part at the beginning, will get to fully understand at the appointed time.

Press on and may the Lord keep on being your strength.

It this can help....
Do not fear for I AM with you;
Do NOT be dismayed for I AM your God
Isaiah 41:10

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2016
®She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach
to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy....
Brother u are part of the problem. Repent

®A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll
laugh less and cry more"does that ring a bell in our
head? do we have to see b4 we believe? Repent

® I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful
wife, I want marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a
nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. Vanity. Repent

® You think regret is when u did not marry the man u
wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret
is you reaching the grave without enough good
deeds" vanity Repent

®Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate,
white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

® Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor?
why are you ungrateful? Thank God.
Repent

®Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Benz, Chai see house, damn!
see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion,
its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away. Seek first his Kingdom. Repent
"Jesus is not coming now, I go Repent before then.
Abi" Bro/Sis, if you die tonight your judgement has started. Repent!

®She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"...Repent

®"Body no be firewood" Seriously? Is that why you commit Sin? You no know say na d same body dem go carry do firewood 4 hell? Don't allow yours to be among. Repent.

®Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's ur enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want u 2 go 2 hell and miss Heaven Repent

®You never shed tears even once while reciting
scriptures but Films dey make u cry. Hmmm check yourself. Repent

®Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if u like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. Repent

®God can change you from Ajebota to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebota life make u forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. Repent

®If u'r not ready u can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but u can never postpone your death date, always be ready. Repent

®If you don't respect your parents, your life go bend, and you might end up in hell. Repent!

®I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why u rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect God. Don't take Him for granted too.
Thanks for your attention
Forwarding this is Evangelism. Pls take a part in it and forward to contacts or group U want to evangelize.
My God will bless u as u do this in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
feel a burden tonight to share some things. Now I am not sure if its the Holy Spirit that has placed this there or just my zeal for the Lord that's in manifestation either way I believe in my heart that these words are timely.
I know most of us have heard how that we are in the perilous times and about the events that will happen. Many of us are semi-expectant of this and use every event in line with those scriptures that happens to validate the reality of the times.
But I don't think many of us truly realize how perilous things are fast becoming. I have being observant of certain things and I perceive and believe that we are actually about to enter an even more dramatic phase of the end time agenda of God. Why do I say this? I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE WHOSE LOVE FOR GOD IS WAXING COLD AND ITS ALARMING. MANY PEOPLE HAVE BECOME SELF PLEASERS AND GOD HATERs. THE GOSPEL IS INCREASINGLY PREACHED WITH THE CLEVERNESS OF MAN'S WISDOM, OUR GOSPEL IS GETTING MIXED AND IT LACKS IMPART. CHURCH MEMBERS ARE INCREASING BUT ONLY FEW ARE GETTING TRANSFORMED. THERE IS THIS PSEUDO-ATHEISM SYNDROME CREEPING INTO THE YOUTHS IN THE CHURCH AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THERE IS ONE MAJOR REASON FOR MOST OF THESE;
"MOST BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS ARE ACTUALLY MISREPRESENTING OR HAVE MISREPRESENTED CHRIST JESUS" (I SHARE IN THIS BLAME) The bible warns of this
"And many will follow their immoral ways and lascivious doings; because of them the true Way will be maligned and defamed.
2 Peter 2:2 AMPC
Let's always ask ourselves this question; is our action becoming a stumbling block to the path of another to the faith? Is the name of the Lord being blasphemed amongst the heathen because of my actions?
Many of us are born again but only a few of us have taken the guantlet of renewing their minds and actually looking like Jesus Christ. Very few of us have grown the Spirit of Christ in us.
WHERE IS THE AGAPE LOVE? WHERE IS IT? IT'S NOT EVEN BEING PREACHED BY MANY. CHRISTIANITY IS LOVE SIMPLY PUT.
WHERE IS THE CONSECRATION?
But the firm foundation of (laid by) God stands, sure and unshaken, bearing this seal (inscription): The Lord knows those who are His, and, Let everyone who names [himself by] the name of the Lord give up all iniquity and stand aloof from it. [Num. 16:5; Isa. 26:13.]
2 Timothy 2:19 AMPC
I love this translation ! Let everyone that names himself by the name of Christ(Christian) depart from iniquity.
Not only this but let's seek to grow in love and wisdom that we may win unbelievers. Let's comport ourselves and remember whatever you do [no matter what it is] in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus and in [dependence upon] His Person, giving praise to God the Father through Him.
Colossians 3:17 AMPC ,
See that your business , that job , that course you're doing or what ever it is as a service unto God and an opportunity to be a blessing. Let's bring CHRIST LIKENESS MENTALITY BACK TO CHRISTIANITY.
GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HIS GRACE ABOUND IN, TO AND UPON US. AMEN.
PLEASE I ADMONISH WE ALL TAKE TIME OUT TO STUDY 2 TIM 2:19-26 Amplified version., YOU WILL BE BLESSED BY IT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is one article every believer will be blessed by reading it
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153933412421831&id=701031830&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6363557103131626206%3Amf_story_key.209935729840582324%3Atop_level_post_id.10153933412421831&fbt_id=10153933412421831&lul&_rdr
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello People of God,

I know most of us are very busy at this moment because this is the last month of the year (the Christmas season), where there's plenty rush and less time to ourselves. I have been very occupied, but I'll continue to share God's messages and spiritual revelations here as soon as I find some little time.

I thank God for bringing us all together and I pray that God continues to show us His mercy in every area of our lives. Next year will be better than this year for us. We shall all live to see the next year 2017 and many many more years to come, even to our ripe old age in Jesus Name. Amen.

Please take out some little time to pray for one another. Pray for yourself, your families, friends and loved ones too.

God be with you all. God bless you all. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oforij(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Is it the same as dejavu coz that's the only one I think I've experienced. I experience events that looks like I've been in that situation before. I remember a woman once told me to tell my mum she has given birth... My response was "again? You told me yesterday" and she was like did we see yesterday, I'm just coming from the clinic.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2016
What is True Matured Faith? What is the Faith that overcomes all?

Matured Faith is not about maintaining a positive confession all the time, It is ability to maintain your LOVE FOR GOD DESPITE THE COST. It is a place where though he slays you , it doesn't move you and you still love and trust him all the same(Job 13:15) . it's the place of "king we are not careful for our life, look we know our God is able, faithful and willing to deliver us but just in case he decides not to do it, we still won't bow to your graven image" I.e paraphasing Daniel 3:16-19 .THIS IS THE FAITH THAT OVERCOMES. IT IS THE FAITH THAT SAYS I WON'T JOIN THEM TO STEAL A DIME IN THIS OFFICE EVEN IF IT WILL COST ME MY JOB. REV 12:11 " FOR THEY OVERCAME HIM (THE DEVIL) BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY (THIS IS WHERE WE LIKE TO STOP IN QUOTING THIS VERSE, WE LIKE TO STOP AT THE LEVEL OF THE BLOOD AND OUR POSITIVE TESTIMONY BUT THAT'S NOT ALL) FOR THEY LOVED NOT THEIR LIVES UNTO DEATH. Your faith can't truly overcome until you're willing to hold on to it till death.
Until you are willing to take a LOSS TO GAIN CHRIST, UNTIL YOU'RE WILLING TO MAINTAIN YOUR LOVE FOR GOD DESPITE IT COSTING YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SEE HIS DELIVERANCE, YOU'RE NOT PERMITTED TO SEE THE POWER OF HIS RESSURECTION.

IF ANYMAN LOVES HIS LIFE AND TRIES TO SAVE IT HE WILL LOSE IT, BUT IF ANY MAN HOLDS AT RELATIVE DISREGARD HIS OWN LIFE AND CHOOSES TO LOSE IT FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST ( TO GAIN CHRIST) HE WILL GAIN LIFE.

THE QUALITY OF YOUR FAITH IS NOT IT'S ABILITY TO RECEIEVE THINGS FROM GOD. NO! LETS STOP THIS TAKE TAKE MENTALITY. GOD MAY CONTINUE GIVING YOU THINGS BUT HE'S NOT ENTIRELY HAPPY WITH YOU, ASK THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL WHEN HE GAVE THEM QUAILS IN THE WILDERNESS AND WHEN HE GAVE THEM A KING AGAINST HIS WISH. THE PURPOSE OF REAL FAITH IS TO PLEASE GOD! I REPEAT AGAIN THE PURPOSE OF REAL FAITH IS TO PLEASE GOD. HOW? BY USING IT AS A WEAPON TO PURSUE HIS WILL WHICH IS TO SEEK FIRST HIS KINGDOM AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS IN ALL THINGS.

I love what classic amplified version says here ;
Moreover [let us also be full of joy now!] let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving endurance. And endurance (fortitude) develops maturity of character (approved faith and tried integrity). And character [of this sort] produces [the habit of] joyful and confident hope of eternal salvation.
Romans 5:3‭-‬4 AMPC
Tried and matured faith is joyful in the face of pressure and challenges. It is not the faith that loves God and is happy only when God is giving things to him. It is faith that loves and trust God all the same celebrating his faithfulness.

Some faith move mountains, some destroy it, BUT MATURED FAITH THAT HAS BEEN SOAKED WITH THE LOVE OF GOD DOESN'T EVEN SEE THE MOUNTAIN. That is true victory. Thats the key to living triumphant all the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
@etidy thumbs up Bro for this ^^^
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2016
etidy is good .... thank God for you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2016
₦airaland Forum*

The Wine The Rapture And The Oil (kerosene) All In One. Interpretation Needed

In a dream I was carrying a gallon of palm wine I bought and I kept it under the chair(or probably I hid it under the chair). In that dream, I slept and got into another dream of rapture. In the dream of my dream, rapture took place, a lot were happening like uniform officials were ubiquitous and arrests anyone they can reach and I saw some guys who were trying to hide and evade uniform officials but they were located and fished. Anywhere anyone hides a uniform officer is there to fish him/her out.

Their were many uniform officials everywhere u turn. Confusion and fear of unknown were on all direction, no one has guts but afraid that they may be apprehended and everyone was doing the same thing WALKING AWAY in whatever direction they face to avoid the tasked force. People were not smiling or talking to each other or united, but people were scattered.

The task force was actually enforcing something and it seems any one task force must hold unto someone that he/she reaches or finds or catch up with or grab or fished out. And the colour of their uniforms is caton color or immigration uniform and they are not joking but mean as if there life depend on bringing every single soul to the public to listen to a live broadcast or receive a new law or give account or receive a system of existence that involves people complying with the new order whether they like it or not. And I saw persons hiding even under table and in funny ways yet this officers will spot them and fish them out. I recognized two persons who were nabbed by the uniform men. I then awake in the dream. I found myself in crowded hang out and it was night.

Although it was night because this hang out place functions in the night, I particularly recognized two persons in that social point who I saw in the rapture dream. That social point is like a silver bird gallery or place of relaxation with imported iron seats found in the reception of big organizations and companies. The seats where arranged to face a flat screen tv for people who relax here also watch movies or sports. The social point was crowded when I began to talk to them about the rapture that will take place. I told them that no time they should take appropriate measures. And as i was talking the crowd was making effort to get idea of what am talking about before moving to get to what brought them there.

And as I was talking those 2 guys I saw hiding in The rapture dream of my dream that were later apprehended by the uniform officials showed up and I can remember that I started asking them what was their dreams and they bear witness to the people who heard me ( the place is so crowded and people pressed upon each other on a line up, trying to maintain a queue pressing towards the tv as if a waiter is there to give out ticket and heavy sound of secular music rend the air) that each of them dreamt of rapture.

The crowd while pressed in a queue and consciously advancing towards the imaginary persons in front still turned their attention towards me to get what am talking. After a while of talking about the rapture and the need for people to be alert.I noticed that a couple was taking snapshots of me (without my permission though) and as they sat satisfied muttering words like they got the autograph of a celebrity I realized that the crowded movie house or you can call it fun centre is now reduced to the couples and a few persons. The couples were loving up and playing with each other and I sat behind them facing a distant television opposite me with no waiter around anymore. I was aware of the environment that it was night. The couples were playing with each other and My gaze shifted from the lovers to under the seat and I realized I bought a full gallon of kerosene and I kept it under the chair in a lied down position.

THIS IS A VISION INDICATING THAT RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE SOON BUT...

In the beginning I was holding a gallon of palm wine which I bought to drink and I didn't taste it in that dream but towards The end I saw a gallon of kerosene
which I bought and kept under a chair. Please can someone tell me the meaning of palm wine and kerosene dreamwise or spiritually i mean with regards to bible. Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2016
NnaNna4:
NnaNna4:
[center][/center]
Thanks brothers. God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
In my dream, my neighbor's brother lied against me that i raped his niece while he was the one that did it. so i was disgraced and embarrassed. then the truth came out and he did it. through that medium of embarrassment, i evangelized and many people gave their life to Christ. In that same dream, i told God that many people didnt surrender to him. so the scene played again, but this time, i was beaten mercilessly, and when the truth came out after heavy beating, in pains i evangelized to crowd that gathered to watch them beat me and so many people surrendered their lives to God. Please what does this mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rawblings:
In my dream, my neighbor's brother lied against me that i raped his niece while he was the one that did it. so i was disgraced and embarrassed. then the truth came out and he did it. through that medium of embarrassment, i evangelized and many people gave their life to Christ. In that same dream, i told God that many people didnt surrender to him. so the scene played again, but this time, i was beaten mercilessly, and when the truth came out after heavy beating, in pains i evangelized to crowd that gathered to watch them beat me and so many people surrendered their lives to God. Please what does this mean?
someone else will give you detailed insight... but before then, pray against shame, disgrace, implication.
God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Hi.

I had a dream that I was seated and someone placed his two hands on the sides of my head. From the voice, I could tell it was a man, though I didn't see him 'cos he stood at my back. He said 'there are dangers of builders on your head' and then, he blew air on my head and it felt like a wind or something and it felt like a scalp was being removed or so from my head. I woke up and barely could move my limbs for many seconds and then, later they felt movable.

I am not filled with fear per se, so, I am almost sure it's from God. I just don't really understand the dream or how I should follow it up.

God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:
grin
My dream is funny to you or what?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
sholay2011:

My dream is funny to you or what?

No I just wanted posted something. Its been a while I posted on this thread.

==modified==
Now Your Dream is funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:

No I just wanted posted something. Its been a while I posted on this thread.

==modified==
Now Your Dream is funny grin grin grin grin
It is well with you oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.