Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (811182 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:
In as much as no one is above learning n mistakes, we keep striving to learn everyday to become perfectly equipped with knowledge. This thread has been a blessing so far in impartation of knowledge. The knowledge of GOD is the most powerful tool.

To whom much is given in terms of knowledge, authority and power, much is expected . Many are being deceived because they lack this knowledge . But those with this knowledge will soar high like an eagle with foresight, power and authority(like isaiah 40 vs 31 said), but those that lack it will become slaves to captivity n darkness. It is written in proverbs 11;9 , "an hypocrite destroyeth his neighbor with his mouth, but only through knowledge shall the just/righteous be delivered."
(john 32 vs 8)--The truth/knowledge shall set you free.

God is a God of knowledge and he wants us to crave more of this knowledge so we can impart others . just like paul saying to timothy ‘’study to show thyself approved‘’.

i've been craving for knowledge like never before and i discovered alot of teachings that were relayed wrongly . i keep quiet while others contribute so i can learn cuz GOD had given me a teachable spirit, but when i cant find the light,i depart. Paul said to timothy in thessalonians 5;21[b]‘’test all things, hold on to what is good‘’[/b]

I was a bit lost about the gehazi leprosy story ,if he was healed or not, ive listened to over 3 sermons that pointed that gehazi was healed. I knew the scriptures never detailed it. Its been a debate over time.

I began to wonder when bro temi4fash debunked it but i didnt let him illuminate me. Then i asked the lord to show me and i will only submit to his knowledge . It worried me so much cuz i dont wanna be a false teacher. So i was going through the scriptures in luke 4;27 [/b]where the LORD JESUS himself said there were many leprous men in the time of Elisha the prophet, and non was healed except naman. my GOD!

@Muehonyx22 see the truth in [b]luke 4;27

@bro temi4fash Also i acknowledge that you were right when you said u believed gehazi had a non-contagious leprosy, cuz even naman was head of the king's army even when he was still afflicted before his deliverance.

I appreciate every contributor the lord has used as a piece of instrument to instruct, guide, build, teach,exhort and correct. May the good Lord continue to use and bless you all.

If u were conversant with the traditions of the Israelites, you will know that they classified any form of skin disease as leprosy be it eczema, rashes, boils,vitiligo etc..

A left handed man was classified as a crippled.

The debate about wine is clear.it is said that the Jews classified any thing drinkable other than water as wine.it could be alcohol,vinegar or gall,pressed grapes etc.when paul told Timothy to drink wine it is most likely vinegar and not ogogororo or burukutu.Vinegar is taken in little quantity and is effective against stomach problems. Hope this helps to clear some doubts a little.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kc3000:
Stargazer: Heavenly Host

BY MICAH TURNBO POSTED ON JULY 13, 2017

Several descriptions of angels in the Bible describe them in military terms. such as encampment (Genesis 32:1-2), command structure (Psalms 91:11-12; Matt.13:41; Rev.7:2), and combat (Jdg.5:20; Job 19:12; Rev.12:7). The heavenly host participates in the war in the second heavens against Satan and his fallen angels/demons.

Angelic armies have charged our planet by moving in and out constantly. Our Father has assigned angels to stand guard for the righteous and for us to release them into battle to destroy the works of the enemy. I am delighted to tell you of such an encounter I had with a warrior angel who visited me for several weeks. Angels are creative, and some do not look like us! Some have fire coming out of their backs like a long cape! Some look like lions; some are so huge they cannot fit on our planet! The Father has given me a gift to see and speak with angels to encourage the body of Christ! For this encounter, you will see a drawing I made of this angel describing the scene in which I met him. Enjoy, and keep your eyes open!

I sat on a large rock waiting on the Lord. It is always such a delight to wait on His presence…Father constantly surprises me! It was a warm evening as I waited to see what Father wanted to do. As the sun began to slumber behind the trees, a bright light, small like a marble started to approach me from the sky. I was excited to see what the Father was going to bring me! The light began to intensify in power as it came closer to me. It swelled up in size to form a massive angel!

I did not shout, surprisingly, I marveled at the wonder of God’s creation. This mighty angel was extremely bright with six beautiful wings dipped in glory! This high ranking angel’s wings created a sound of flags crackling in the wind. I could hear fire coming from the center of his being. As I continued to study this angelic being, I saw that he was made from fire like the seraphim, but he was different than the others of his tribe. He was not an angel who watched the throne…though he was sent from the throne to me, he was fashioned for war. He hovered in front of me with one arm behind his back.

His body was burning bronze from heaven. He was straight in his posture. The angel was given a blue sash around his chest that spoke of his rank in the heavenly armies. He was strong; I could feel it! The angel was given a golden helmet that pointed up with two tusks coming down. The glory of God was all around him. As he approached me while I sat on my rock, we looked at each other with respect. It was an amazing feeling. I felt like I was royal and this angel was giving me respect because of who I represented. I represent my Lord and Master–Jesus, and he knew that.

His voice was very deep in power with layers of sound I cannot describe to you. He spoke with authority, “Do you know whom I serve?”

I sat up straight and said, “You serve the kingdom of God.”

The angel wings began to rest, “I am Stargazer a being of fiery light in the heavens. I was born in the fires of heaven and sent to watch the skies of your world. I stand before you, the highest of my class. I present myself before you to speak with a ruler of earth.”

I said nothing…what should I say?

Stargazer asked, “Have you a teachable spirit, Micah? Are you ready to learn? If you desire to see kingdoms beyond your understanding, then you must be teachable! Throw away everything you think you know. Give out your system and break your walls! The angels cannot do this for you. You are given the right to rule your mind, body, and spirit. This has to be your choice.”

He waited for me to respond to him. “I will do it. I will become teachable and humble.”

The angel affirmed my answer by raising his white wings of fire, “Good, now listen to what I have come to say. The Father is not waiting for the end of the age for you to rule. Do not wait until death for you will not see it. You have been raised with Christ…death shall not come to any of His children. Do not live like a dead man! Live now in who you are. The body must die…it must! It cannot harbor the mysteries of the kingdom. The body cannot live in the full measure of destiny. You must live now in the spirit! Live now in truth.”

He placed his hand on his chest saying, “I am the leader of the Burning Stars of heaven. I am Stargazer sent to war on your behalf. I have been given one million angels to watch your city.” After he had said this, the sky behind Stargazer changed, and I saw the angelic host watching from above like shining stars of beautiful light. They shouted, “Long Live the King!” Each one had a sash but of a different color.

I was in awe of this beautiful sight! God’s powerful army for our city positioned right in our sky. The angels said, “Forget your systems and your own way! Surrender now to who you truly are and release us! You have been given authority! We shall burn the demons of the air by holy fire. The kingdom of God is here!”

Stargazer opened his hand to me saying, “Do not forget who you are. Open your heart and receive the majesty in you and rule now! Do not wait!”

Then Stargazer flew away towards his army assigned to him in the sky waiting for the church’s command.

https://beholdwonder.com/2017/07/13/stargazer-heavenly-host/

Wowwwww, just wowwwww

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello People of God,

I miss you all. cheesy

Keep on waxing strong in God. By the special grace of God, I will be here to fellowship with you guys tomorrow.

I'm really happy with the progress here. I see i've got a lot of catching up to do. Glory to God. God is mighty here. May His favor and love continue to rest upon everyone here. By the grace of God i'll be sharing a message very soon.

Keep up with the faith, love, testimonies and exhortations.

God bless you all grin

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
TRADELYN:
This thread is backsliding...

cry cry cry

They said that last year, but look where we are now. Isn't God great?

God pulls people into the thread by His own hand. And as many that come in faith in their heart, their lives will be changed by the grace of God. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TRADELYN: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yea, but I am not happy with you for abandoning the thread for days.

Well, I just finished reading the 66th page.

By the time I reached up to this last page, I would be well built in Christ and ready for a new spiritual journey.

So, if you and all the great ministers here abandon it at this time, I would not lose much.

God blews you all!

CharlyG1:

They said that last year, but look where we are now. Isn't God great?

God pulls people into the thread by His own hand. And as many that come in faith in their heart, their lives will be changed by the grace of God. Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
TRADELYN:
Yea, but I am not happy with you for abandoning the thread for days.

Well, I just finished reading the 66th page.

By the time I reached up to this last page, I would be well built in Christ and ready for a new spiritual journey.

So, if you and all the great ministers here abandon it at this time, I would not lose much.

God blews you all!

Lol grin

I understand. So many others have written mails to me expressing their worry and concern too.
Trust me, i really appreciate all the love and care you guys have shown me. But i never abandoned the thread. God is ushering me into a new level of His will for my life and that has taken up so much of my time and energy. But that will change very soon as i will be more than active on the thread than ever before.

My happiness is to see that you guys can fellowship this way in my absence. I have never loved to receive that much attention, instead i believe that much attention should be given to Jesus, not me. Sometimes i visit the thread in ghost mode and i smile each time i do, seeing all the wonderful testimonies and ground breaking experiences many of us here have shared, and seeing how some of us help nurture those young in their christian faith is really amazing smiley

It excites my spirit even as i type this. And i tell you, that whosoever seeks the Lord with all their heart will surely find Him. Seek Him with all your heart, and you will find rest.

I love your faith Tradelyn. You have nothing to lose at all, and i'm glad this thread has been a blessing to you.

God bless you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Good morning all,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iamdazzle:

Wowwwww, just wowwwww

Mdam madam...

Always dazzling...

Jdazzle i guess
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Okay, I am what you will call a very liberal Christian. I support many rights and organizations that a conservative christian would not.
I am just worried, don't know if it's for nothing though.
I had this dream last night,and I usually forget my dreams when I wake up, but this one I forgot it as usual but remembered it when bathing this morning.
So in the dream, I saw that one of my cousins who was a male is now a transgender, I have forgotten the cousin now, being a very liberal family, we showed him (now her) love and even got bodyguards to protect her in Nigeria. The next thing I noticed was that me too, a male became a transgender; don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them but I can't do that stuff. It was so baffling and not so cool because I started having thought of going back to be a man in this dream.

I have been feeling weird since this dream.
My sis is pregnant and told me that her baby is gonna be a girl, wanted him to be a boy so I can name him Jesus, to be pronuounced ye-sus. Dreams can be your subconscious right? Just that this one got me riled up. I can't possibly understand it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2017
temi4fash:

Mdam madam...

Always dazzling...

Jdazzle i guess

Hello Temi,

Yes dazzle101, jdazzle...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello People of God,

Peace be unto you.

It's amazing to walk with God side by side. It's an indescribable and joyous feeling. And it’s also great to be here again smiley

I was scanning through my laptop just today, and discovered some dream revelations and prophecies God gave to me years back. I had stored them and moved them from an older laptop without even remembering them. It’s been more than three years.

Those dreams and revelations didn't make sense at that time but now I realize that almost all of them are either happening or just happened recently. Wow! It's good to have your God-given dreams recorded.

It's astonishing to realize how God maps out plans that He wants executed in future time. It's amazing to have wonderful people like you. This thread was long ago established in the realm of the Spirit. These dreams recorded revealed this thread already, revealed my future, revealed one or two people I personally know already on this thread, and revealed certain things about my family, friends and prophecies to come about in the future.

When you have a dream that you strongly believe comes from God, please write it down; every single detail, no matter how stupid the dream might seem to you.
God has been speaking to us for so many many years back, but we’re too careless to even realize it.

And also, when you pray, do not try to imitate anyone's style of praying. There shouldn't even be a style of prayer. True prayer comes directly from the Holy Ghost who stirs up our spirit to pray to God. The words are not ours, but the Holy Ghost’s.

So when you pray, ask the Holy Ghost to help you to pray.
And when you fall under His power, don't fight it, just let Him speak through you. The words might sound somehow but they are truly powerful in the ears of God because they're coming from the depths of your spirit through the Holy Ghost.

I remember a time when the Holy Ghost gave me a prayer point few years back. I was praying, calling on Him and He spoke to me and said pray this “Give me back my arms, take me back to my charge”.
“Give me back my arms, take me back to my charge”.

Now, I didn't understand what this meant at that time. But after more growth in God, I finally understood the language.

“Give me back my arms”- Give me back my strength or restore my strength/power.

“Take me back to my charge”
- Take me back to my place of authority or take me back to my place of power.

This is the prayer of a soldier. A Christian Soldier badly in need of God's strength. The Holy Ghost usually gives me prayer points like this because of my calling that involves spiritual warfare.

So when next you hear His (the Holy Ghost) voice, do not silence Him. He teaches you how to pray. Romans 8:26.
Most of us don't get what we seek because we don't pray right (because we don't pray through the Holy Ghost). Because we put ourselves before God, asking God to honor our wrong motives. John 16:24, James 4;3.

When you start to pray in the Holy Ghost and not from your own head, everything you pray for will begin to happen quicker than you expect.

God bless you all. Shalom smiley

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Hello Charly ....
Long time, bro.
It really feels good to be back.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2017
HananHezron:
Hello Charly ....
Long time, bro.
It really feels good to be back.

Hello Hanan,

Yes it does feel good to be back dear grin

I will dedicate more time to the thread. There is a lot to share.

And to those who sent me mails. I beg of you to be patient with me. All mails sent to me will be replied tomorrow (sunday).

God bless you dear smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MelodiousV: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2017
CharlyG1:

Hello Hanan,

Yes it does feel good to be back dear grin

I will dedicate more time to the thread. There is a lot to share.

And to those who sent me mails. I beg of you to be patient with me. All mails sent to me will be replied tomorrow (sunday).

God bless you dear smiley

OK .. We are waiting smiley And I really hope you will dedicate more time to the thread like you said.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 5:08am On Sep 30, 2017
temi4fash:
Hello People,

How do you convert a chronic muslim..

Seem to be causing alot of tension in the home..
You can't. God respect our choices.

The best you may do is to show him the way of salvation and answer his questions logically and scripturally especially on Trinity, Sacrifice, Holy Spirit, "Born Again " etc
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 5:20am On Sep 30, 2017
MelodiousV:
Hello everyone. This is my first post on NL and I must say, this thread is an eye opener and a blessing to me. All my time on NL, this is the first thread I have ever seen that has lasted for years and is still going on since 2k15, Wow..God is really at work here, using so many wonderful people like Charlyg and so many others who are vast in the knowledge of God's word and spirituality . I don't think i know how to preach like you guys, i wouldn't even know how to start. I once met a Turkish ex - Muslim online who was willing to become a Christian ,buy a Bible and get to know Christ. But I didn't know where to start or how to even go about it. But I believe I will learn a lot from you guys and grow more spiritually in Christ and become spirit filled. This is really important to me ,to be spirit filled so that it can be evident in my singing/ministering through music ,touch lives and not to have sweet but empty songs. I want to learn to work with the Holy Spirit like you, oh what a sweet experience that will be smiley Thank you for this thread bro Charles and everyone contributing positively , you guys are awesome wink
Preaching to others is so so simple.

It is about relaying your experience about your relationship with Christ viz salvation and explaining how a person can also be sure of his salvation.

The basic content are:
1. All are sinners by nature and therefore cannot live with God in eternity
2. God loves us even though we are sinners that He provided a pure sacrifice (Jesus) as a sacrifice and restitution of our sin nature as a GIFT.
3. Each one has to accept or reject this Gift of salvation.
4. As many as received this Gift, God Registers them as a candidate of paradise (born again) and seals them with the Holy Spirit (as their matric number)

The gospel is simply GoodNews: that the price of salvation has been paid for on my behalf and it is FREE

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 5:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Processor01:
Been away for a while now.

I am back and would like us to discuss something that a lot of people usually shy away from while suffering in silence.

The topic is about sexual intercourse or molestation while asleep or in some cases that have been narrated to me, they are awake but caught in a moment of what the science world calls "sleep paralysis".

Over time, I have discovered that mostly women are usually the victims of these lustful spirits/demons. More of my female friends/acquaintances than male ones have battled with violations from these vile beings; some are still not yet free.

I will like to hear from people that have had any such experiences and if you have overcome and how you did. Will also like to hear how these visits happened and what you think possibly led to it.

Shalom brothers and sisters in the Lord.

I have a low battery now, so I'll comment later. Both men and women suffer from demonic afflictions of the nature you speak about although, I don't like distinguishing between demons functions.

For me, a demon is a demon and must be flushed out irrespective of its specialization

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Arondizuogu:
Okay, I am what you will call a very liberal Christian. I support many rights and organizations that a conservative christian would not.
I am just worried, don't know if it's for nothing though.
I had this dream last night,and I usually forget my dreams when I wake up, but this one I forgot it as usual but remembered it when bathing this morning.
So in the dream, I saw that one of my cousins who was a male is now a transgender, I have forgotten the cousin now, being a very liberal family, we showed him (now her) love and even got bodyguards to protect her in Nigeria. The next thing I noticed was that me too, a male became a transgender; don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them but I can't do that stuff. It was so baffling and not so cool because I started having thought of going back to be a man in this dream.

I have been feeling weird since this dream.
My sis is pregnant and told me that her baby is gonna be a girl, wanted him to be a boy so I can name him Jesus, to be pronuounced ye-sus. Dreams can be your subconscious right? Just that this one got me riled up. I can't possibly understand it.
Your dream was just a warning.

Your liberality is pushing you in a direction where you will not like yourself. It has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. Its about the inner you slowly changing to an unrecognizable form.

Pls, get back to the basics in Christ. You cannot be a friend of God and also the world at the same time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MelodiousV: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2017
shadeyinka:

Preaching to others is so so simple.

It is about relaying your experience about your relationship with Christ viz salvation and explaining how a person can also be sure of his salvation.

The basic content are:
1. All are sinners by nature and therefore cannot live with God in eternity
2. God loves us even though we are sinners that He provided a pure sacrifice (Jesus) as a sacrifice and restitution of our sin nature as a GIFT.
3. Each one has to accept or reject this Gift of salvation.
4. As many as received this Gift, God Registers them as a candidate of paradise (born again) and seals them with the Holy Spirit (as their matric number)

The gospel is simply GoodNews: that the price of salvation has been paid for on my behalf and it is FREE

OK.. Thanks Shadeyinka .. That's a good starting point. Will love to learn to do that scripturally .. smiley You know preaching to someone entirely new to the faith can be a bit challenging I think.. or probably it's because it's not something am used to. OK so you meet someone who's agnostic who is willing to know Christ ,and he approach es you and says, I want to be a Christian, what's the first thing you say to him? how will you start??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
MelodiousV:

OK.. Thanks Shadeyinka .. That's a good starting point. Will love to learn to do that scripturally .. smiley You know preaching to someone entirely new to the faith can be a bit challenging I think.. or probably it's because it's not something am used to. OK so you meet someone who's agnostic who is willing to know Christ ,and he approach es you and says, I want to be a Christian, what's the first thing you say to him? how will you start??
Hm!
Preaching to agnostics! That's a tall order for someone who is not too used to preaching because it entails that you must have a very very good understanding of what you have believed; well beyond what your pastor preaches.

Agnostics do not just want to hear that "the bible says..". They want
Reasons
Logics
Scientific Proofs
Which could then be supported by scriptures.

For agnostics, the first point of call isn't about redemption, it is about the logical explanation of the existence of God(singular).

You must both first come to an understanding that God is the " Uncaused First-Cause who exists before time" of everything.

As a Physicist, I use my knowledge of Physics to show that this First-Cause, God exists.

The next problem of the agnostics is a question which had been the foundation of their doubt: "If God exists, why has He allowed evil, natural disasters and death to thrive on earth? Couldn't He have used His immense powers to force things to order?".

The question above, I will want you to answer by yourself. If you have any questions, I'll be willing to help. So , you must have a strong conviction of what you believe.

I could be very wrong: I hope you are not doing this for the sake of having a relationship with this person?

Edited:addition

These two links will help you. I will joyfully answer any of your questions

https://www.nairaland.com/3423081/real-fake-student-university-heaven

https://www.nairaland.com/3436394/how-improve-spiritual-cgpa

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MelodiousV: 1:53am On Oct 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Hm!
Preaching to agnostics! That's a tall order for someone who is not too used to preaching because it entails that you must have a very very good understanding of what you have believed; well beyond what your pastor preaches.

Agnostics do not just want to hear that "the bible says..". They want
Reasons
Logics
Scientific Proofs
Which could then be supported by scriptures.

For agnostics, the first point of call isn't about redemption, it is about the logical explanation of the existence of God(singular).

You must both first come to an understanding that God is the " Uncaused First-Cause who exists before time" of everything.

As a Physicist, I use my knowledge of Physics to show that this First-Cause, God exists.

The next problem of the agnostics is a question which had been the foundation of their doubt: "If God exists, why has He allowed evil, natural disasters and death to thrive on earth? Couldn't He have used His immense powers to force things to order?".

The question above, I will want you to answer by yourself. If you have any questions, I'll be willing to help. So , you must have a strong conviction of what you believe.

I could be very wrong: I hope you are not doing this for the sake of having a relationship with this person?

Edited:addition

These two links will help you. I will joyfully answer any of your questions

https://www.nairaland.com/3423081/real-fake-student-university-heaven

https://www.nairaland.com/3436394/how-improve-spiritual-cgpa

Lol.. smiley nah.. not at all. No intentions of going into a relationship with him. we don't communicate anymore . We just met on a language exchange / pen pal site. He's Turkish so I assumed he was a Muslim until he made some bad comments about Islam, then I asked . He said he's not a Muslim but was . Atheist ? he said no, agnostic. Then started talking about the difference btw both. well,one thing led to another and he said it will nice to believe in something. And was willing to be a christian, so I wanted to help but wasn't sure how to go about it when I , myself wasn't really at right with God at that moment. Thought of introducing him to someone who would have been able to put him through , but the closest friend I had then was a passive christian . He was seriously willing and was even the one who kept on bringing up the topic ," I need to get a Bible" "when do we start" and stuffs like that. But I lost contact with him after I left the Caribbean to England , changed my phone number , and the whats app android emulator on my laptop refused opening after some days so couldn't reach him again . I just hope I won't be held accountable for loosing a soul I would have brought into the the fold . sad will I ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
MelodiousV:

Lol.. smiley nah.. not at all. No intentions of going into a relationship with him. we don't communicate anymore . We just met on a language exchange / pen pal site. He's Turkish so I assumed he was a Muslim until he made some bad comments about Islam, then I asked . He said he's not a Muslim but was . Atheist ? he said no, agnostic. Then started talking about the difference btw both. well,one thing led to another and he said it will nice to believe in something. And was willing to be a christian, so I wanted to help but wasn't sure how to go about it when I , myself wasn't really at right with God at that moment. Thought of introducing him to someone who would have been able to put him through , but the closest friend I had then was a passive christian . He was seriously willing and was even the one who kept on bringing up the topic ," I need to get a Bible" "when do we start" and stuffs like that. But I lost contact with him after I left the Caribbean to England , changed my phone number , and the whats app android emulator on my laptop refused opening after some days so couldn't reach him again . I just hope I won't be held accountable for loosing a soul I would have brought into the the fold . sad will I ?

What a relief! It would have been a terrible idea which can only bring misfortune.

God isn't like that. God know your state and the grace you had at that time. There will be other opportunities in future though.

Did you read the information in the two links I gave you?
I will also want you to do the needful on the condition that "your registration" is giving you a reason of doubt.

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iamdazzle:

Wowwwww, just wowwwww
Sis. Why are you so wowed by that? That seems like what Sorcerers on the thread 'Middle Path' are saying about angles.

Be very weary when people begin to talk about Angels and their interactions.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MelodiousV: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2017
shadeyinka:

What a relief! It would have been a terrible idea which can only bring misfortune.

God isn't like that. God know your state and the grace you had at that time. There will be other opportunities in future though.

Did you read the information in the two links I gave you?[b][/b]I will also want you to do the needful on the condition that "your registration" is giving you a reason of doubt .

Shalom

I have read the first.. The analogy you used is really good. smiley pls I don't really understand the statement above concerning "my registration" giving me a reason of doubt. Could you pls shed more light. Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:

Sis. Why are you so wowed by that? That seems like what Sorcerers on the thread 'Middle Path' are saying about angles.

Be very weary when people begin to talk about Angels and their interactions.

Haha sis i had to wow ooo that one pass me grin grin grin. The poster on this thread isnt the originator of the msg, some supposed seer prophet in the name of Micah Turnbo writes all of his ecclesiatical experiences on his blog, "Behold Wonder". Honestly have spent the last two weeks reading and seeking some heavenly discernment Micah's experiences are really true. I watched his youtube channel and he seemed perfectly fine and articulate and nothing near delusional lol...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2017
MelodiousV:

I have read the first.. The analogy you used is really good. smiley pls I don't really understand the statement above concerning "my registration" giving me a reason of doubt. Could you pls shed more light. Thanks.

Its just a nice way of asking "if you are Born Again". ...many Christians assume that. If you are not sure, its just a matter of following the steps outlined in the first link (of course with your Father in Heaven). It is impossible to pray anyone into heaven.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Iamdazzle:

Haha sis i had to wow ooo that one pass me grin grin grin. The poster on this thread isnt the originator of the msg, some supposed seer prophet in the name of Micah Turnbo writes all of his ecclesiatical experiences on his blog, "Behold Wonder". Honestly have spent the last two weeks reading and seeking some heavenly discernment Micah's experiences are really true. I watched his youtube channel and he seemed perfectly fine and articulate and nothing near delusional lol...
Okay then. Shall check him out too.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:

Okay then. Shall check him out too.

Yea......my sister...I think you should. I read through the blog. Nothing contradictory to the Bible from my small knowledge. Bottom line is....he admits Jesus is the only begotten son of God....is God in human flesh. The blog seeks nothing of man's glory or wisdom...instead he gives all glory to God and strongly speaks of the love of God to man. He acknowledges his own sins and how Gods grace helped him.

How r u sis? Long time

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening People of God..

Hold on tight, God's in the driving seat.

He will take you to your destination, no matter how long or tiring the journey might be, as long as you let Him (God) drive, you will achieve DESTINY. You will reach your goals and your heart desires will be fulfilled.

It don't matter what people say. It doesn't matter if they gossip. Soon and very soon, you will realize the purpose of the long wait, and it will dawn on you that you are indeed a blessed child of God.

One thing i know, is that no one can curse a child of God. We are blessed far more than we even know.
God is taking each and every one of us to another level.

Encourage one another, and stand firm in faith. God is moving in a mighty way. Keep your feet standing where God wants you to be.
Keep your faith in God like Abraham did and you will see His mighty hand.

See you tomorrow guys. Have a goodnight rest smiley

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Yea......my sister...I think you should. I read through the blog. Nothing contradictory to the Bible from my small knowledge. Bottom line is....he admits Jesus is the only begotten son of God....is God in human flesh. The blog seeks nothing of man's glory or wisdom...instead he gives all glory to God and strongly speaks of the love of God to man. He acknowledges his own sins and how Gods grace helped him.

How r u sis? Long time
Okay Nnam. I'm doing well. May Our father keep keeping us safe.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
"I reveal Myself to people according to their hearts..."

Many times we can get so caught up in the religious routines of life, that we end up missing our core purpose or our Lord's directions.
So many Christians have a preconceived notion of who God is and how He's supposed to manifest Himself in our lives.

Some base this on how they grew up, or what their parents taught them, or even what they heard in church.

But truly, what man can contain God? How can one mortal being know all the ways of Elohim?

The Spirit of the Lord wants to visit us in ways we've never experienced. He wants to expand our walls and reveal the hidden mysteries of His existence....yes He does.Jeremiah 33:3

He's just asking that
-You spend quality time with Him
-You walk with Him

All you have to do is to open your heart so that the Son of Righteousness can reveal Himself to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Anyone can relate to this ?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.