Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804887 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 2:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

While I don't know about the rituals and witchcraft you mentioned, I do know for sure that Mormons are not polygamous . This act was stopped years ago by The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints.. Other factions of the Church started by Joseph Smith still indulge in it but not the one I mentioned above.
Thanks for the insight though. It helped me make a clear decision not to join again. I think I would stick to my Anglican or join another group.
PS: Nothing interesting happening in the Anglican church again, I was raised up both Anglican and Catholic so I know much about these churches so not finding it interesting and I'm not one for all these new pentecostal mushroom churches. Any suggestions?

First, all praises be unto the Most High God! Glad you decided against joining a white garment church grin

My only suggestion is for you to develop a deep desire for God's presence in your life. WE are in the end times, we can't afford anything less than a close intimate relationship with the Most High. He is your Father, and based on the questions you posed, he's speaking to you loud and clear -- the question is, do you know what he's saying?

One way to recognize God's voice and his nature is through his Word. If you EAT his Word, it'll comfort your spirit, just as food soothes hunger pains. Listen less to people, and try to rely more on what thus sayeth the LORD. You won't know what he says unless you READ his Word. You won't know how to discern a false prophet/teacher if you're not familiar with God's Word. Beware of any group, religion, church spoon-feeding you their own doctrine, thus discouraging you from reading the Word of God for yourself. Read the Bible cover-to-cover, from Genesis to Revelation IN THAT ORDER. Read nightly when it's quiet and do this at least yearly. A time will come when Bibles will be outlawed, so absorb as much of God's Word while you can.

Because you are being prompted by the Holy Spirit and not man, your spiritual eyes of understanding and ears will begin to open. The Spirit will start revealing answers to ALL the questions you previously asked about the pope, Esau, LDS, and even more. This is because the Spirit is TRUTH (1 John 5:6) he will lead you into ALL TRUTH (John 16:13). Not the pope, bishop, G.O, or pastor, but the SPIRIT.

It's a lifelong journey, yet very rewarding and satisfying wink..... Godspeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 17, 2018
providence338:

First, all praises be unto the Most High God! Glad you decided against joining a white garment church grin

My only suggestion is for you to develop a deep desire for God's presence in your life. WE are in the end times, we can't afford anything less than a close intimate relationship with the Most High. He is your Father, and based on the questions you posed, he's speaking to you loud and clear -- the question is, do you know what he's saying?

One way to recognize God's voice and his nature is through his Word. If you EAT his Word, it'll comfort your spirit, just as food soothes hunger pains. Listen less to people, and try to rely more on what thus sayeth the LORD. You won't know what he says unless you READ his Word. You won't know how to discern a false prophet/teacher if you're not familiar with God's Word. Beware of any group, religion, church spoon-feeding you their own doctrine, thus discouraging you from reading the Word of God for yourself. Read the Bible cover-to-cover, from Genesis to Revelation IN THAT ORDER. Read nightly when it's quiet and do this at least yearly. A time will come when Bibles will be outlawed, so absorb as much of God's Word while you can.

Because you are being prompted by the Holy Spirit and not man, your spiritual eyes of understanding and ears will begin to open. The Spirit will start revealing answers to ALL the questions you previously asked about the pope, Esau, LDS, and even more. This is because the Spirit is TRUTH (1 John 5:6) he will lead you into ALL TRUTH (John 16:13). Not the pope, bishop, G.O, or pastor, but the SPIRIT.

It's a lifelong journey, yet very rewarding and satisfying wink..... Godspeed.

Thanks so much. God bless you. I will do my best to follow the pattern you laid down. Please does one's sexuality matter in this quest?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Hey all. I have made a few comments here over the years with different monikers. This is a "newer" one.
I have many questions about the Bible and God in general that makes it hard for me to accept Christianity as a religion. Yes I was raised in a Christian home and all but as I have grown, I have had many questions. Here are some of them:
A) Is God partial? The story of Jacob and Esau is well known in the Bible. A cheater gets God's blessing while a hard working man gets deceived, hated and condemned by God. Even in pregnancy God has already condemned Esau, even without sin. Now I have discussed this with some scholars and almost all had the same thing: Grace or that God has someone seen the future. I'm always like, "if someone cheats me of my birthright I would be angry as well and might kill him". If Grace is the answer, that means that many are already condemned without sin because of this grace. I know sin sets God and man apart, but here Esau had no sin in the stomach. Even Romans 9:11-13 speaks about this.

B) the pope: This deals with the Catholic Church, in electing popes, Cardinals elect one of their members below 80 years. This men are fallible men but the moment a pope is elected from this group, he becomes infallible. How is that so?
There are so many other questions bit these ones are important to me. Especially the first, There are also passages in the Bible where God seems to be choosy and condemn some for no good cause. Any reasonable answers to this question would be highly appreciated.

PS: I am Anglican by birth but soon will be heading to Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. Family already frowning but this is what I want, a move I like. Any opinions? Family and My right. Answers would be appreciated, thanks.

CONTINUED.....

1. By reading God's Word, you'll learn that God is indeed partial -- like any Father, he loves those who love him (Prov 8:17) and he'll reveal himself to those who seek him earnestly (John 14:21). Esau didn't get "cheated" out of his birthright as you seem to believe... he SOLD his birthright for pottage, because he DESPISED it (Gen 25:33-34). I know you don't read the Book of Jasher, but the writers of the Book of Joshua and Samuel clearly did and quoted from it, plus it does a good job of filling in the gaps regarding Esau. He was cunning and deceitful and not only hunted venison, but the hearts of men also (Jasher 28:20). He beheaded Nimrod (or Tammuz, Nimrod's son), and took his garments of power, which he uses to perform sorcery over the entire world to this day.

2. Regarding the pope. Popes are mere men, capable of sinning just like everyone else. To answer your previous question, if we go by the Word of God and not the catechisms of the RCC, we'd know that the pope is indeed fallible (not perfect).

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Rom 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that ALL have sinned" (Rom 5:12)

Do you really think after reading these few passages, the pope remains "sinless" even after he's selected?

The Bible says the pope needs the Savior just as much as anyone else: "Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life"

My question to you is this: If the pope needs Jesus like all of us, WHO gave him the distinction of being "infallible" when the Bible says otherwise? Someone here is lying....and it's NOT GOD. wink

3. Glad you're clear on the LDS wink

** Edited to add as I've just seen your last comment regarding sexuality. I'll ask you this, what does God say in his Holy Word about it? I'm curious to know what you find?

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2018
providence338:

CONTINUED.....

1. By reading God's Word, you'll learn that God is indeed partial -- like any Father, he loves those who love him (Prov 8:17) and he'll reveal himself to those who seek him earnestly (John 14:21). Esau didn't get "cheated" out of his birthright as you seem to believe... he SOLD his birthright for pottage, because he DESPISED it (Gen 25:33-34). I know you don't read the Book of Jasher, but the writers of the Book of Joshua and Samuel clearly did and quoted from it, plus it does a good job of filling in the gaps regarding Esau. He was cunning and deceitful and not only hunted venison, but the hearts of men also (Jasher 28:20). He beheaded Nimrod (or Tammuz, Nimrod's son), and took his garments of power, which he uses to perform sorcery over the entire world to this day.

2. Regarding the pope. Popes are mere men, capable of sinning just like everyone else. To answer your previous question, if we go by the Word of God and not the catechisms of the RCC, we'd know that the pope is indeed fallible (not perfect).

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Rom 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that ALL have sinned" (Rom 5:12)

Do you really think after reading these few passages, the pope remains "sinless" even after he's selected?

The Bible says the pope needs the Savior just as much as anyone else: "Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life"

My question to you is this: If the pope needs Jesus like all of us, WHO gave him the distinction of being "infallible" when the Bible says otherwise? Someone here is lying....and it's NOT GOD. wink

3. Glad you're clear on the LDS wink

** Edited to add as I've just seen your last comment regarding sexuality. I'll ask you this, what does God say in his Holy Word about it? I'm curious to know what you find?

I have read some passages in the Bible where the scripture says marriage is between a man and a woman. But the world has changed, clearly people back then hid in the proverbial closet. I was talking to this pastor and he told me that it's alright as a boy not to like girls and vice versa. We are living in an Era of Grace even though we were warned not to use Grace as an excuse for sinning. I have this strong opinion of love no matter gender doesn't matter, someone told me that I have to give up such views in order to have a better relationship with God....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I have read some passages in the Bible where the scripture says marriage is between a man and a woman. But the world has changed, clearly people back then hid in the proverbial closet. I was talking to this pastor and he told me that it's alright as a boy not to like girls and vice versa. We are living in an Era of Grace even though we were warned not to use Grace as an excuse for sinning. I have this strong opinion of love no matter gender doesn't matter, someone told me that I have to give up such views in order to have a better relationship with God....

Okay, so you're familiar with what God says in his Word about sexuality. If the Bible clearly abhors sexual deviancy (ie Sodom and Gomorrah), what does that say about that "pastor" who told you its OK to DISOBEY God's Word by engaging in like behavior? This is why we must study to show ourselves approved and know God's Word for ourselves, not what man or our feelings dictates. This "pastor" who told you it's okay to sin is a wolf... he's likely a closet homosexual himself.

The answer to every question/doubt you've raised in this thread is in clear print in the Bible. Cling to what God says as your standard of truth -- not your mama, papa, pastor, pope, bishop, G.O., minister, deacon or pope. If their words, actions and deeds do not bear witness to the scriptures (like that pastor) ignore them. It's not worth you spending an eternity in hell.

Choose ye this day who you will serve. The god of your own feelings? The homosexual god of that "pastor"? The new age god who loves "everybody", even the unrepentant? Or the God of the Bible? It's time to decide and stop halting between many opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello brethren, I dreamt today that there was an accident, like three cars hit themselves, the cars look somehow like a plastic that has been burn with fire �, the person inside looks like a yahoo boy, he first felt devastated, then he changed his mood and brought out and iPhone... Then I was in another scene were a man who was my teacher in junior secondary school beats me seriously for an offense I can't recall, then I told him to give me his dictionary... I also saw another scene where soldiers came to raid some people,...the dream is long, but can't remember all... That's all I can remember now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
olawalepopoola
You have been given authority over evil forces. You have to be clean from all a iniquities through the blood of Jesus Christ. Command and it shall be established. The evil forces cannot stand the Name of Jesus Christ coming from a rightheous person.

You're right. But it's a continuous battle. Right now I focus on what might be attracting them to our house, my environment too...a continuous midnight battle.
Victory belongs to our God!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's a good thing to see people stand for Jesus even in these days.

God is taking us to a higher level. You will see it happen in your life. You will see yourself move from a lower position to a higher position in your life, whether it's at your workplace or your business or home or your spiritual life. People shall see a huge change in you.

Let everyone stand for Christ. Follow Jesus passionately. Believe what the Holy Ghost drops in your heart, don't doubt Him. Do not depend on anyone or myself to always be there for you. Only God can be there for you at all times. Only be having a personal relationship with Jesus will you come to know God and hear His voice more and more in your life.

My work here would be useless if people kept their trust in me. I'm only human, and with so many flaws.

I thank God that I see people here who have a strong passion to know God. And I tell you that God will reward that passion. You are highly blessed and cannot be cursed. Your life is hidden in Christ Jesus and you shall excel in whatever you do. Amen.

God bless you my Brothers & Sisters. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
CharlyG1:

God is taking us to a higher level. You will see it happen in your life. You will see yourself move from a lower position to a higher position in your life, whether it's at your workplace or your business or home or your spiritual life. People shall see a huge change in you.

Let everyone stand for Christ. Follow Jesus passionately. Believe what the Holy Ghost drops in your heart, don't doubt Him. Do not depend on anyone or myself to always be there for you. Only God can be there for you at all times. Only be having a personal relationship with Jesus will you come to know God and hear His voice more and more in your life.

My work here would be useless if people kept their trust in me. I'm only human, and with so many flaws.

I thank God that I see people here who have a strong passion to know God. And I tell you that God will reward that passion. You are highly blessed and cannot be cursed. Your life is hidden in Christ Jesus and you shall excel in whatever you do. Amen.

Good morning, Sent you a mail about last week.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Olatoman:

Good morning, Sent you a mail about last week.

Hello,

Sorry, something went wrong with my mailbox last week. Some mails I replied didn't go through.

Kindly resend your mail.
Thank you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

Sorry, something went wrong with my mailbox last week. Some mails I replied didn't go through.

Kindly resend your mail.
Thank you smiley

oh okay, just resent not long.
Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Emmanystone: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Arondizuogu:

This guy is gay
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello, how do you expect me to hear God's voice when I'm not sure if that's supposed to mean I've lost my mind? It sounds foreign. Besides, why would God accept a prodigal & stubborn child like me? I can't sense anything spiritual even as a kid like most religious people do, though I only notice a few coincidences here & there.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
swave7:

Hello, how do you expect me to hear God's voice when I'm not sure if that's supposed to mean I've lost my mind? It sounds foreign. Besides, why would God accept a prodigal & stubborn child like me? I can't sense anything spiritual even as a kid like most religious people do, though I only notice a few coincidences here & there.

First of all brother get this straight....
Everyone one...pastor, bishop, pope , etc.....were prodigal at one point or the other. Bible says while we were still in our sins Christ died for us. He died for the prodigals to make them heirs and sons of the father.

2. Your prodigality is enough to be accepted.

3. Many of those who even had no ability to sense anything spiritual are even those God likes to use...so no one will boost that he or she had xyz talents and that's why God is using him or her.
So...just open ur mind to God like a child. Simplicity and faith (with your prodigality is what God just wants)

Then you will speak and mountains will crumble, gates will be flung open and people will hunger to know God more......not because you had the power by yourself but because the one who fetches water with a basket because the bucket said he was busy ...decided to pick you amongst many.
Button up sir. The God of war will use you to pull down and re plant.
Things no one in your family has ever dreamt of doing....he will use you will to do them in millions.
Get ready. Hee coming to use you to shake and rewake others.
You will ignite the fire.....and it will spread to continents.
Your name will put fear in the hearts of his enemies....
You're a great man...and you will do greater works.
God bless you mighty man of valour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2018
nnamdiosu:

First of all brother get this straight....
Everyone one...pastor, bishop, pope , etc.....were prodigal at one point or the other. Bible says while we were still in our sins Christ died for us. He died for the prodigals to make them heirs and sons of the father.

2. Your prodigality is enough to be accepted.

3. Many of those who even had no ability to sense anything spiritual are even those God likes to use...so no one will boost that he or she had xyz talents and that's why God is using him or her.
So...just open ur mind to God like a child. Simplicity and faith (with your prodigality is what God just wants)

Then you will speak and mountains will crumble, gates will be flung open and people will hunger to know God more......not because you had the power by yourself but because the one who fetches water with a basket because the bucket said he was busy ...decided to pick you amongst many.
Button up sir. The God of war will use you to pull down and re plant.
Things no one in your family has ever dreamt of doing....he will use you will to do them in millions.
Get ready. Hee coming to use you to shake and rewake others.
You will ignite the fire.....and it will spread to continents.
Your name will put fear in the hearts of his enemies....
You're a great man...and you will do greater works.
God bless you mighty man of valour

Bruh, please don't say start going to a church, meet other christians & such cos it won't do jack for me. People are simply too judgemental whether christian or secular. I don't feel anything before, during or after prayers, reading a bible or whatever. If I smoke weed I'm sure I can feel the effects but not this Jesus religious thing. Everything is just meaningless to me. Hustling for money, looking for apartment, talking to women, nothing has meaning to me anymore. I'm just voided.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2018
swave7:

Bruh, please don't say start going to a church, meet other christians & such cos it won't do jack for me. People are simply too judgemental whether christian or secular. I don't feel anything before, during or after prayers, reading a bible or whatever. If I smoke weed I'm sure I can feel the effects but not this Jesus religious thing. Everything is just meaningless to me. Hustling for money, looking for apartment, talking to women, nothing has meaning to me anymore. I'm just voided.

hey bro, if you read my comment carefully you will notice the following things...
1. I never was judgmental.
2. I never told you to go to church
3. or meet or christains

Anyways what you really need now is help. you sound depressed, empty, void, a sense of no purpose. You can share your burden here, or privately if you want to with me. You see, everyone on this thread, has felt the same way you do. confused. dirty. broken, useless. We are all humans, in need of help from someone. Thats why we are here, to help each other. Today i help you, tomorrow you help me. You dont need to bear all the burden, you can share.

You dont need to go to church before God hears you, he's with you now as you reading this. Just talk to him. Anyhow, anywhere, anyway...just talk. He'll hear. and come to save you.
I told you before you were mighty and strong. I dont know you and i've never told anybody on this thread the things i told you before. I dont know why i did. But sure know you can come out of this.
peace

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bravo02(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
GREETING YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. i am humbly here to seek your advise . i did something out of ignorance years back but before i realised it was late , but i believe that power can skill change hand in my life. my story goes thus. i grew up in a kind of family that nobody proper (all of them are all nearly farmers some are carpenters and all that even there is no lady there that have ever wed ,they just got impregnated by useless men , .so as i was growing up my mother knew there is fire on the mountain , she told her friend about it , and her friend took her to one pastor.the pastor collected 5,500 or so for the ritual on a soap, he said i should buy a new sponges then bath with the ritual soap and the sponge then i should bury it(the sponge). emh i did out of ignorance and inorder to escape the poverty my parent experiened since i am very brilliant in school .but since i did it my mind is always on hot fire and i don't why.recently i started listening to MFM dr o lukoya messages ..

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bravo02(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
so when i started listening to the messages i discovered the reason why my heart is not always at peace anytime i remember that event. recently i started doing night vigil and fasting...one day (on tuesday or so)i did one vigil alone prayering some mfm prayer points after the prayer.i slept am i hard a very terrible dream of some wild creatures pursuring me . . . please my brothers and sister in the lord, at this junction i seriously need your advise and prayer Cos I Did That Ignorantly And The Church I Grew Up Is Catholic Where Many People Are Dead In The Spirit . SO YOUR ADVISE IS ALL WELCOMED (u may insult me but i don't care.)God Bless You All Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Bravo02:
so when i started listening to the messages i discovered the reason why my heart is not always at peace anytime i remember that event. recently i started doing night vigil and fasting...one day (on tuesday or so)i did one vigil alone prayering some mfm prayer points after the prayer.i slept am i hard a very terrible dream of some wild creatures pursuring me . . . please my brothers and sister in the lord, at this junction i seriously need your advise and prayer Cos I Did That Ignorantly And The Church I Grew Up Is Catholic Where Many People Are Dead In The Spirit . SO YOUR ADVISE IS ALL WELCOMED (u may insult me but i don't care.)God Bless You All Amen.

Welcome home bro. no one will insult you because....
We all at one time or the other (or even now), have made our own share of mistakes but God will and is helping us rectify.
Your case isn't strange or different. What you begun to do (the night prayers) is the solution.
The dream you had after the prater is a message from God. Reflect on the kind of animal that was chasing you. Then rechange your prayer strategy. Command that your pursuers should receive fire.....quote scriptures as you prayer.
1. Learn warfare scriptures
2. Light warfare songs

Finally God himself said that ....lawful captives shall be deliver, and the prey of the mighty shall be set free. That means that even those who opened their eyes and entered trouble but are crying to him for help, he will come and help them. Because..he is God. No one can challenge him or question his mercy. Reflect on this. Tell God that this is what his word said in Isaiah 49;24.
Its well. Your other brothers and sisters are coming with more advice and encourage.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Bravo02:

Just decided that many Catholics are dead in the spirit?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bravo02(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2018
@nnamdiosu THANKS SIR FOR YOUR BROTHERLY ADVISE . i will do just that..

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Aceed: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Just decided that many Catholics are dead in the spirit?

Brooss...Brooosss...small small na.

Why don't you just take it that he isn't referring to you, that is if you're not dead in Spirit and waka pass?

you are not among the many are you?

or are you a catholic because others are catholic?
grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bravo02:
GREETING YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. i am humbly here to seek your advise . i did something out of ignorance years back but before i realised it was late , but i believe that power can skill change hand in my life. my story goes thus. i grew up in a kind of family that nobody proper (all of them are all nearly farmers some are carpenters and all that even there is no lady there that have ever wed ,they just got impregnated by useless men , .so as i was growing up my mother knew there is fire on the mountain , she told her friend about it , and her friend took her to one pastor.the pastor collected 5,500 or so for the ritual on a soap, he said i should buy a new sponges then bath with the ritual soap and the sponge then i should bury it(the sponge). emh i did out of ignorance and inorder to escape the poverty my parent experiened since i am very brilliant in school .but since i did it my mind is always on hot fire and i don't why.recently i started listening to MFM dr o lukoya messages ..

Hello brother,
This is a case of deliverance.

This can be reversed. Do you have faith?
Secondly, are you a born-again Christian?

Follow these steps if you comply with the above.

1. If you're not born again yet, go to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you for your sins and for this particular sin you committed (the burial ritual). Tell Him you're sorry. Please be very sincere when you pray to Him.

Tell Him to come into your life and be your Lord and Saviour.

2. Go to where you buried that sponge and dig it out.

3. Get anointing oil, and get a bucket of bathing water. Open the bottle of oil, and pray on it sanctifying it with the blood of Jesus.

Now put 3 caps of oil into the water. As you do this for each cap you pour in, you will be praying saying like this "Let this water be purified by the blood of Jesus, in the Name of God the Father (pour in first cap), God the Son (pour in second cap), and God the Holy Spirit (pour in third cap).. In Jesus Name. Amen".

4. Now bath the water the same way you bathed before. (Do not use the same sponge as before, use a different one please, a new one if possible).

5. After bathing, Renounce every curse, and break every attachments of demons on you using the blood of Jesus related to the burial ritual you did in the past. Pray saying i break the hold of demons on me, i am no longer tied to the evil covenant i made with demon spirits (mention the thing you did, the bathing & burial ritual clearly). Just speak it in the Name of Jesus.

6. Now burn the sponge (the one you dug out).

Follow these simple steps and the situation will be reversed in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sparkle777(f): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=CharlyG1 post=65753549]

Hello brother,
This is a case of deliverance.

This can be reversed. Do you have faith?
Secondly, are you a born-again Christian?

Follow these steps if you comply with the above.

1. If you're not born again yet, go to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you for your sins and for this particular sin you committed (the burial ritual). Tell Him you're sorry. Please be very sincere when you pray to Him.

Tell Him to come into your life and be your Lord and Saviour.

2. Go to where you buried that sponge and dig it out.

3. Get anointing oil, and get a bucket of bathing water. Open the bottle of oil, and pray on it sanctifying it with the blood of Jesus.

Now put 3 caps of oil into the water. As you do this for each cap you pour in, you will be praying saying like this "Let this water be purified by the blood of Jesus, in the Name of God the Father (pour in first cap), God the Son (pour in second cap), and God the Holy Spirit (pour in third cap).. In Jesus Name. Amen".

4. Now bath the water the same way you bathed before. (Do not use the same sponge as before, use a different one please, a new one if possible).

5. After bathing, Renounce every curse, and break every attachments of demons on you using the blood of Jesus related to the burial ritual you did in the past. Pray saying i break the hold of demons on me, i am no longer tied to the evil covenant i made with demon spirits (mention the thing you did, the bathing & burial ritual clearly). Just speak it in the Name of Jesus.

6. Now burn the sponge (the one you dug out).

Follow these simple steps and the situation will be reversed in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you.
[/quote

Nice advise, I have a similar situation. An in law everybody believed is occultic once gave me money. I noticed that favour wasn't and hasn't been coming my way since. What do u think? Tnx.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=65840136][/quote]

Go for deliverance too
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 16, 2018
analice107:

I have seen it dear. Satan is a loser.
But i like this sonoflucifer guy in that, he knows who he is and has accepted his fate. He knows that He will burn in Hellfire. He has non idea of what awaits him.

It's just a TV series. His character is "Lucifer". Nice show though, you should watch it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2018
CharlyG1:
When I entered the University. I had a coursemate who liked me very much. She always wanted to be close to me, I liked her as a friend too but not as much as she liked me.
(I'm not crazy but there's a kind of smell that protrudes from a witch or wizard, pple with the discernment gift wud know this).
If you have ever been in a delieverance session where demons are cast out you may be sensitive to recognize that smell. It's smells like rotten eggs.
Well back to the story..

I liked this girl, she wanted sex from me, she told me verbally and thru sms, she even told my friends to beg me, she wanted to follow me everywhere i went but i always pushed her away not becos I hated her but because God warned me about her.
God would come to me in my dreams and warn me severely about her.. God warned me almost everyday about her, he even showed me wat she would say to me the next day, so I was always a step ahead. Sometimes I saw her in my dream, she wud lure me into a house & with a friend she wud try to rape me.. In this dream, while she was ontop of me, she put her mouth to mine as if kissing me only for me to jump out of my sleep & spit out a yellowish substance( in the physical realm).

One day, we were sitting together talking, and she said 'You think you can run away from me, i'm not from this world & you won't run away from me'.. I smiled & said 'oh yeah? Why did U say that? I definitely won't succumb to you'.
She denied it saying she never said anything like that at all, i then realized God had allowed me to hear her thoughts. I had uncontrollable urge to urinate while I was with her, I had unexplained sexual urges everytime I was with her, all sorts of wierd things.
On a Valentine's day, she gave me a boxers & singlet as a gift. I wore it, that night a woman jumped on me in my dream, i woke up struggling then later released sperm, i realized i had sexual urges when i always wore the boxers. I had to dump it.
To cut the story short,

God gave me self control & i endured it for 4yrs. Devil failed, I never had intercourse with her..Then devil brought another girl to me in form of a born again christian. But I still overcame thru the power of God.
Thank God.
my elder brother, usually tell me he always perceive that odour ,he described it exactly as you described it... He also said sometimes he usually get a swollen head.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sparkle777(f): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
temi4fash:

Go for deliverance too

Emm, I believe you're not CharlyG1. Allow him answer pls. Tnx.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
More anointed books (Hagin, Copeland, Oyedepo, Gloria Copeland, etc) will be uploaded today. Please take full advantage. Readers are commanders of life's situations!
Share with your contacts...
Join us to download on https:///06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W
HELPLINE, 08126401351
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sparkle777:

Loooool..

Am very sorry ma....

I would not do that again ma...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sparkle777:

My dear......answers and solution can come from anyone. Charly is just a human like any other person here.
Do u know if it was God that directed him to tell you that. Don't look up to a single person...we are all here to help each other OK....
However what the brother said isn't far from the truth. You still need to go for deliverance..... Its a serious issue if what you say is true.
God bless you

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.