Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810065 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by johnpaschal(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2018
with so much gifts coming from God....with so much power above darkness.....we are all blinded to one truth......seeking God is all there is but the Bible also mentioned "Blessed is that man who would lay down his life for his friend"..............Brothers and sisters in Christ with all the power of God I've seen on this thread, one thing is lacking the will to procure change......what I mean is most of us here are Nigerians living in a country of utmost corruption and poverty...where the powers that be dictates how we live...the powers of darkness having authority over is and we no doing anything to change that.............My name is John Paschal and I represent Light,my sole purpose for serving God is to change that......but I cannot fight this battle alone I need fellow brothers in Christ to aid me in this fight.......Ephesians 6 vs 11,12,13......thats the covenant I made with God, to set the captives free and to bring about light in all ramifications to Nigeria.........I pray to the Father m not alone on this journey

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Naijadrillz:

CharlyG1

Ive had some couple of dreams in recent past. Can you please tell me what these dreams mean?

This happened to me several years ago when i was still in the country
I saw two men checking to see my back head looking for a mark or something
They kept looking at themselves in astonishment wondering why i dont have a mark

I also had a dream some weeks ago and in that dream i saw myself having numerous nipples with some hair at the tip.
All were lined up by each side of mine(Like 5 of them)

I had a dream and in that dream i saw that a friend i used to know collected my blood using a syringe
A day before i had gone to see a GP for a blood sugar test which result was to come out the following day

Thanks

Your dreams point to witchcraft.... 2. cor.12... meditate on it thoroughly.... Your ancestral foundation is polluted.

Pray to have the upper hand like Esau to break this yoke off your neck
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
ikes9:

Thank You very much... I also noticed that it manifests more when I wait on the lord
That is an intercessor's anointing... whay are you doing with it ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Happy Easter Celebration People of God.

As you celebrate the resurrection day of our Lord Jesus Christ, may anything that is dead in your lives be resurrected in His Name. Amen

Shalom smiley

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dasgoro:
That is an intercessor's anointing... whay are you doing with it ?
please can you explain to me?

How do you know it's an intercessor's anointing? And what advice do you have for me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
ikes9:

please can you explain to me?

How do you know it's an intercessor's anointing? And what advice do you have for me

Outside the fact that all Christians are protected ps91, an intercessor has to feel being protected physically.

That special cocoon kind of anointing that revolves around your body at night is one way of God to make you know that His power is wity you.

For intercessors it is always battle at midnight; God using them as the offensive... with time you will begin to see the kind of battle axe you are in God's hands. Its way more than He reveals to us...our minds not able to handle the complexities.

God is able... Be pure, true and quick to obey Him... It is a delicate ministry. Never be afraid... only fear SIN
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dasgoro:

Outside the fact that all Christians are protected ps91, an intercessor has to feel being protected physically.

That special cocoon kind of anointing that revolves around your body at night is one way of God to make you know that His power is wity you.

For intercessors it is always battle at midnight; God using them as the offensive... with time you will begin to see the kind of battle axe you are in God's hands. Its way more than He reveals to us...our minds not able to handle the complexities.

God is able... Be pure, true and quick to obey Him... It is a delicate ministry. Never be afraid... only fear SIN

thank yhu very much

That feeling of being in a bubble usually happens at early hours of the morning...One time I think last week,when I felt the electric waves all over my body it was like an image was forming in front of me,and it was like I was hearing many voices at the same time like whispers...then the feeling stopped
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
So much happening to God's people, so little or nothing taught about it in Church when they congregate.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
ikes9:

thank yhu very much

That feeling of being in a bubble usually happens at early hours of the morning...One time I think last week,when I felt the electric waves all over my body it was like an image was forming in front of me,and it was like I was hearing many voices at the same time like whispers...then the feeling stopped

That's when the devils kingdom launch their attacks... Angel telling you to get up and pray... very tasking mjnisty lol

Enjoy the work... Ezek.3:18
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dasgoro:

That's when the devils kingdom launch their attacks... Angel telling you to get up and pray... very tasking mjnisty lol

make sure you have enough God's word in your Eph.6:12-... sword of the Spirit.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dasgoro:

Thank you very much
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:49am On Apr 03, 2018
ikes9:

thank yhu very much

Hi. Please expatiate more on this.
I believe this feeling is demonic. I sense soul travelling things, heavy and deep demonic interference. Something doesn't just feel right.
Kindly explain this and any other experience relating to this. Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2018
nnamdiosu:

I believe this feeling is demonic. I sense soul travelling things, heavy and deep demonic interference. Something doesn't just feel right.

There is nothing demonic about the activities of a child of God. on the other hand, the gift of diserning of spirits helps us to differentiate between good and evil spirits/activities.

His experience is basic with the outward manifestations of the HolyGhost fire... like tongues in the Acts... only this time it eas like a radiation around his body.

What he heard is just a typical state in the spiritual realm... There are Angels and Demons everywhere... But he that abide in God's secret place ps91....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Okay...
This naturally happens after I read my Bible and meditate(repeating the verse over and over again in my head or mind) on a particular verse...then the electric feeling builds up and reaches a point where it completely covers me like am in bubble and when that happens it's like I'm super sensitive.. if my eyes are closed they immediately open..I hear a 'boom' sound in my ear..it feels strange buhh not scary at all.. BUT! this morning it happened..and it kinda felt REALLYYYYYY STRONG...and anytime it happens I feel stiff.. and the one that happened this morning,I wasn't repeating any verse at all...it just came like that
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2018
ikes9:

Okay...
This naturally happens after I read my Bible and meditate(repeating the verse over and over again in my head or mind) on a particular verse...then the electric feeling builds up and reaches a point where it completely covers me like am in bubble and when that happens it's like I'm super sensitive.. if my eyes are closed they immediately open..I hear a 'boom' sound in my ear..it feels strange buhh not scary at all.. BUT! this morning it happened..and it kinda felt REALLYYYYYY STRONG...and anytime it happens I feel stiff.. and the one that happened this morning,I wasn't repeating any verse at all...it just came like that
Beautiful. As I type this I feel a tangible peace inside of me....as I asked God for understanding about this experience. I haven't heard of an experience like this before.
Can I however ask you to commence praying in tongues immediately this event occurs? Plus how do u feel inside when it occurs? Peaceful? Purified? Etc.
I still want to hear more of this experience.
The appearance of an image the last time you described it really put me off. Could u shed more light on that particular experience please. Thanks bro
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Beautiful. As I type this I feel a tangible peace inside of me....as I asked God for understanding about this experience. I haven't heard of an experience like this before.
Can I however ask you to commence praying in tongues immediately this event occurs? Plus how do u feel inside when it occurs? Peaceful? Purified? Etc.
I still want to hear more of this experience.
The appearance of an image the last time you described it really put me off. Could u shed more light on that particular experience please. Thanks bro
praying in tongues?.. I have never tried it before
when it happens I feel normal inside,I feel calm....
that particular experience... I was on my bed when the feeling started....immediately I saw the image forming,it was dark and it was kinda looking like a wolf(not really sure ohh) buhh what I can remember well is that the image looked like an image reflected on a shattered mirror...and it was twitching like a light bulb would, then I started hearing whispers.. like many people talking at the same time buhh I couldn't focus on any voice...and while it was happening I didn't feel scared at all..I was just relaxed...immediately after it stopped I got up from my bed and I just feel goosebumps 'raining' on me(lol) that's about it

buhh I want to hear your opinion,what do yhu think??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2018
ikes9:

that particular experience... I was on my bed when the feeling started....immediately I saw the image forming,it was dark and it was kinda looking like a wolf(not really sure ohh) buhh what I can remember well is that the image looked like an image reflected on a shattered mirror...and it was twitching like a light bulb would, then I started hearing whispers.. like many people talking at the same time buhh I couldn't focus on any voice...and while it was happening I didn't feel scared at all..I was just relaxed...immediately after it stopped I got up from my bed and I just feel goosebumps 'raining' on me(lol) that's about it

This is when you ought to start praying warfare prayer I see the enemy trying to pollute your spirit man. I repeat start praying aggressively anytime you feel this occuring again. I pray you will always overcome in Jesus mighty name
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
ikes9:

This isn't an experience from God. This particular one......I don't mean all others. This depicts the manifestation of a strange being.
Nevertheless....don't focus on this experiences. Focus more on God....as you are doing.
Ensure that you pray and ask God to shield you away from all experiences that are not from him.
Cover your self in the blood of Jesus during the time that this experiences are about to occur.
Most Christians have been mislead because they were attached or addicted to spiritual experiences.
But in all, I thank God for your life. May your path shine brighter and brighter unto the more perfect day. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2018
nnamdiosu:

This isn't an experience from God. This particular one......I don't mean all others. This depicts the manifestation of a strange being.
Nevertheless....don't focus on this experiences. Focus more on God....as you are doing.
Ensure that you pray and ask God to shield you away from all experiences that are not from him.
Cover your self in the blood of Jesus during the time that this experiences are about to occur.
Most Christians have been mislead because they were attached or addicted to spiritual experiences.
But in all, I thank God for your life. May your path shine brighter and brighter unto the more perfect day. Amen

thank yhu..
I also had the feeling that it wasn't from God and I prayed against it

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Lamasta:

This is when you ought to start praying warfare prayer I see the enemy trying to pollute your spirit man. I repeat start praying aggressively anytime you feel this occuring again. I pray you will always overcome in Jesus mighty name

pollute it how??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Ikes9 is having a normal spiritual moments, because of the meditation... He cannot be polluted except by conscent.

Its just one of thise supernatural feelings... Sooner than latwr you will outgrow it... Its a phase in his spiritual life. Been there
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Dasgoro:
Ikes9 is having a normal spiritual moments, because of the meditation... He cannot be polluted except by conscent.

Its just one of thise supernatural feelings... Sooner than latwr you will outgrow it... Its a phase in his spiritual life. Been there

So what phase are you in now

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dasgoro: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
ikes9:

So what phase are you in now
lol . Just enjoy your walk with God... its not about me here... (i started having such experience in 1999..... ) but you .... And i don't know how God is working with you, only Him does... Follow Him
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tremor007: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
CharlyG1:

Flying in the dream can be good & bad. You will know which one it is because it would repeat itself.

Flying in the dream on a gud part means 'new spiritual level or growth'.. It represents growth on a high scale.

Flying in the dream on the bad part is asscociated with witchcraft. If you see yourself in a gathering of witches, or you're drinking blood and eating flesh. Then you'll know it's witchcraft.

Pray to God to guide you and give you a clear answer to this. He will answer you.

Hi my brother I really love your gift, in mine own case I saw in a vision after praying against household wickedness for sometimes a giant rat walking on a long table and I was with the husband to my wife's elder sister and all of a sudden like a 3D viewing this rat suddenly half way changed into a cat and it was stalking a rat to kill. While pursuing the rat I followed and all of a sudden these two creatures turned into a small rat and small bird and were talking back at me simultaneously that why did I marry my wife and all that. Immediately I rebuked them with the help of my guest, we set the two creatures ablaze and from nowhere my wife's Pastor's wife appear in the scene praying in tongues while those creatures were burning. Any lead?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dasgoro:

Yes.. You are so on point....

Ikes9:

i can relate to the experience, you just need to pray more and wait on the lord more... You would outgrow or let say change level...

But you also need to be careful, so you dont get over confident, the lord is working on you, am sure you would be fine...

the felling would migrate to the hand.. At some point you would pray to level when you finish praying your tongu would feel like you took hot water that your tongue could not carry..Give time and continue with new level comes new challenges...

Enjoy bro
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tremor007:

Hi my brother I really love your gift, in mine own case I saw in a vision after praying against household wickedness for sometimes a giant rat walking on a long table and I was with the husband to my wife's elder sister and all of a sudden like a 3D viewing this rat suddenly half way changed into a cat and it was stalking a rat to kill. While pursuing the rat I followed and all of a sudden these two creatures turned into a small rat and small bird and were talking back at me simultaneously that why did I marry my wife and all that. Immediately I rebuked them with the help of my guest, we set the two creatures ablaze and from nowhere my wife's Pastor's wife appear in the scene praying in tongues while those creatures were burning. Any lead?

Your explanation is confusing though.

You set both the rat and the cat ablaze??

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
temi4fash:

Yes.. You are so on point....

Ikes9:

i can relate to the experience, you just need to pray more and wait on the lord more... You would outgrow or let say change level...

But you also need to be careful, so you dont get over confident, the lord is working on you, am sure you would be fine...

the felling would migrate to the hand.. At some point you would pray to level when you finish praying your tongu would feel like you took hot water that your tongue could not carry..Give time and continue with new level comes new challenges...

Enjoy bro

thanks bro
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Tremor007:

Hello,
Thank God for His grace and mercy.

Concerning your dream, I believe you already know what you're up against. It is Household Wickedness, just like you prayed about.

The dream shows that there are household powers (the rat(s) and cat) against you that are standing against your marriage, and they are backed up by witchcraft powers (the bird). There are about 2-3 of these people against you.

You will have to continue your prayers. Their faces will be revealed to you when you pray more. And when this happens please do not doubt whosoever (the household powers) the Holy Spirit reveals to you.

When He shows you their faces, pray while mentioning their names for the prayers to be more effective.

Victory is yours in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mariangeles(f): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,
Thank God for His grace and mercy.

Concerning your dream, I believe you already know what you're up against. It is Household Wickedness, just like you prayed about.

The dream shows that there are household powers (the rat(s) and cat) against you that are standing against your marriage, and they are backed up by witchcraft powers (the bird). There are about 2-3 of these people against you.

You will have to continue your prayers. Their faces will be revealed to you when you pray more. And when this happens please do not doubt whosoever (the household powers) the Holy Spirit reveals to you.

When He shows you their faces, pray while mentioning their names for the prayers to be more effective.

Victory is yours in Jesus Name. Amen smiley
Please emphasize on the powers of witchcraft, cause I always hear a bird cry out almost every dusk from after 2am (sounds horrible like a screech), something tells me it's not a little bird because of the sound of the cry or call...sounds like a crow
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
ikes9:

pollute it how??
Pray continuously the Lord is ya strength. When your spiritual life is ok the devil will look for ways to pollute it thats why I said you pray continuously and aggressively, It is well with you Bro.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lamasta:

Pray continuously the Lord is ya strength. When your spiritual life is ok the devil will look for ways to pollute it thats why I said you pray continuously and aggressively, It is well with you Bro.
thank yhu
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tremor007: 1:10am On Apr 05, 2018
CharlyG1:

Happy Easter Celebration People of God.

As you celebrate the resurrection day of our Lord Jesus Christ, may anything that is dead in your lives be resurrected in His Name. Amen

Shalom smiley
God bless you real good Prophet, let me repeat the dream I initially shared with you but this time around more detailed. I am a born again child of God but life seems awkward and not really as I want it to be. Sometimes around January 28th, 2017 while observing the yearly prayer and fasting programme of Redeemed Church of God, which started in January 11, 2017 I had what looked like a vision or trance on January 28th, 2017 around 5:26am. Behold the details; in mine own case I saw in a vision after praying against household wickedness for
sometimes a giant rat walking on a long table and I was with the husband to my wife's elder sister and all of a sudden like a 3D viewing this rat suddenly half way changed into a cat and it was stalking a rat to kill. While the cat was pursuing the rat I followed and all of a sudden these two creatures turned into a small rat and small bird and were suddenly in one big mattress talking back at me simultaneously that "why did I marry my wife and all that." Immediately I rebuked them with the help of my guest, all of a sudden my wife's elder sister husband who was with me commanded them to shut up and that was when they turned violent and before they could escape i killed them with a stick. We set the two creatures ablaze and from nowhere my wife's Pastor's wife emerged speaking in tongues while these creatures were burning. Kindly give me detailed interpretation and what to do. Of course I believe it was a sign of victory when I woke up and I was thankful to God. However, I am still expectant. Any Bible passage or special prayers to pray? Prophet over to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.