Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809814 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
temi4fash:

Loooool..

Am very sorry ma....

I would not do that again ma...

Its OK temi. She didn't mean it that way. Although I've explain to her....everyone is here to help. Ehryher Charley or not.
How r u bro....please pray for me. I need it more than ever. smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2018
zeongeon:
Sir, Jews respect the apocrypha and don't outrightly reject it cause some stories and writings in the apocrypha are in the Talmud or Torah.

I am not trying to patronize anybody I am just saying what I know and read.

And as you can note from my write up I didn't mention or state that angel Uriel and Raphael are in the Protestant bible.

So you know this is a prayer for protection at night from the Talmud /Torah

To my right Michael and to my left Gabriel, in front of me Uriel and behind me Raphael, and over my head God's
Shekhinah ["the presence of God"]."
—From the Kriat Shma , prayer recited before the Shma when going to sleep.

I didn't write the apocrypha, I am not trying to argue or get you to agree with whatever I have written. I don't even look forward to anyone agreeing to what I post on here.

This world is deep and the spiritual is even deeper the best we can do is to ask God for his wisdom and guidance..Uriel and Raphael are not in the bible but they appear in Jewish prayers and there Torah. Its left for you to research to know more whilst still praying and enjoying relationship with God. Who knows Uriel and Raphael "may even" be in the bible you just need God to open your eyes...

There is even a Jewish school of thought that states that angels don't have known names and that the names we know them with where brought by the Israelites from Babylon..if we are to go by that then should we even believe in the names Michael and Gabriel?

I am here to learn and have knowledge of the spiritual through peoples experiences, write ups and advice on this thread.

You are the smartest in this bunch that thinks they know all. Learned you seem, kudos and God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2018
oyeludef:

Sir knowledge is good and i admire ur quest for it. I just av to tell you dat d devil has been in existence since d beginning of mankind and has always tried or attempted to corrupt d knowledge of God. As apostle paul said, unto d jews were committed d oracles of God. The jews av utmost respect for the Torah nd cannot just discard any part of it. The books of the Torah was compiled by dem nd they are are stated in d link http://www.jewfaq.org/m/torah.htm
Judaism was a shadow Christianity so today we av d real deal. Paul d apostles said he could only boast of the knowledge of Jesus d crucified even though he was a well learned jew. Y don't u channel ur curiosity into knowing more about Christ.? There is so much to learn about Him.

Judaism shadow of Christianity? Damn!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2018
oyeludef:

And who says the Talmud is part of scripture. D Talmud is a compilation of scholarship debates nd opinions of rabis nd dey are not sacred. God warned d Israelite not to learn d practice or way of worship of d heathen, Many of d Talmud were written under babylonian influence nd other captivity, many were written during d dark ages i.e after d last prophet of d old testament wenGod had stopped talking. There are many scholarship books being written today in christendom, do dey equal d Bible or qualify to b added to d Bible? Don't be deceived, Talmud isn't sacred else it could av been added to the torah.
There is nothing like written torah nd spoken torah. Torah is a book of d words of God, Talmud is a book of opinion of rabis.
Originally d torah was only d 5 books of moses, later on, other inspired books were added to it nd today d torah only contains wat we know as d old testament. I think av made enough point for any discerning mind to understand, we can argue dis till forever but u nd everyone who has been reading apocryphal books will still do wat u please. I rest my case here. Shallom.

These Torah is the first five books of the old testament. Nothing was added to it. Damn!! This thread ehh
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Hey Room. I have a question or a request per say..

So My sis hubby had this.. so in this dream he saw himself in an unknown strange land. He struggled to get out of this strange land but couldn't.. then he woke up and couldn't remember much except what I wrote but he woke up to a killer headache, swollen right eye and he also noticed that his briefs was torn up. I mean physically the briefs he went to bed with was all torn up...
He's looking for an explanation and steps to take, he's already a Christian and a good prayer according to my sister.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Actually he's right that's what the bible calls it. A shadow of the better thing to come.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Emmanystone: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Arondizuogu:

YES.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Beefnstew: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Greetings to everyone in the house. Honestly I have been really inspired by this very thread. However, I feel this strong urge to share my own personal experiences, which have been happening right from my childhood even up till now as an adult. But that will be as soon as am chanced.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Beefnstew:
Greetings to everyone in the house. Honestly I have been really inspired by this very thread. However, I feel this strong urge to share my own personal experiences, which have been happening right from my childhood even up till now as an adult. But that will be as soon as am chanced.
share please
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good evening guys,

I'm happy to be fully back. I'll be here tonight to answer questions directed at me.

I'm glad we are encouraging each other and giving sound spiritual counsel. May God give us the strength to stay strong. Amen.

Shalom smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=65840136][/quote]

Hello Sparkle777,

An Inlaw you believe practices occultism gave you money and favour hasn't been going your way ever since, you want to know what to do right? That's your question.

Okay, first of all. I saw Temi4fash's response to you needing deliverance and I wouldn't say its a wrong advice. He is right

Deliverance is simply 'Breaking Free or Breaking Loose'.

If you believe this misfortune that happens to you is because of the money you received from this inlaw of yours, then you need to break free. You have to pray Warfare prayers yourself or go to a deliverance minister. To do this yourself keep reading.

First of all, you must be very determined and angry in your spirit when you start praying.

Demon spirits are relentless. There is no creature on earth that is more stubborn than a demon, so you have to be very aggressive in your prayers to challenge that demon sent against you that robs your blessings.

Note: The power of God defeats all evil no matter how stubborn a demon or curse may be, they will bow at the mention of the name Jesus in warfare prayers.

Take these steps.

1. I believe you are born again, so you may proceed by going to God first, asking Him for mercy so that He forgives you of all your sins.
If you're not born again yet, please give your life to Jesus Christ first. You may also rededicate your life back to Jesus if you have backslided.

2. After this step, worship God from the depths of your heart, praise Him bless Him for all He has done for you.
Let it come from your heart. This will help uplift your spirit, for the spirit of man loves 'Worship' unto God.

3. When fired up in the Spirit, begin to engage in warfare prayers. Call the name of that your Inlaw loud and clear and rebuke his curses and bewitchment over you. Pray against that evil spirit that robs your blessings. Use the blood of Jesus to break the curse. Pray till you spirit feels satisfied.

4. After you're done with the prayers, thank the Holy Ghost for moving on your behalf and then get an anointing oil. Open it and pray on it, sanctifying it with the blood of Jesus.

5. Go to your front door, and drop three drops of the oil on the ground. First drop (in the Name of God the Father), Second drop (God the Son), Third drop (God the Holy Spirit). Amen.

6. Then drink a spoon of the anointed oil before you go to bed. (For three nights).

Note: Do the prayers for three days coupled with a fast.

Note: You will experience revelations and dreams showing you more on this.

Please come share your testimony after this.

God bless you. Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sparkle777(f): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello Sparkle777,

An Inlaw you believe practices occultism gave you money and favour hasn't been going your way ever since, you want to know what to do right? That's your question.

Okay, first of all. I saw Temi4fash's response to you needing deliverance and I wouldn't say its a wrong advice. He is right

If you believe this misfortune that happens to you is because of the money you received from this inlaw of yours, then you need to break free. You have to pray, Warfare prayers yourself or go to a deliverance minister. To do this yourself keep reading.

First of all, you must be very determined and angry in your spirit when you start praying.

Demon spirits are relentless. There is no creature on earth that is more stubborn than a demon, so you have to be very aggressive in your prayers to challenge that demon sent against you that robs your blessings.

Note: The power of God defeats all evil no matter how stubborn a demon or curse may be, they will bow at the mention of the name Jesus in warfare prayers.

Take these steps.

1. I believe you are born again, so you may proceed by going to God first, asking Him for mercy so that He forgives you of all your sins.
If you're not born again yet, please give your life to Jesus Christ first. You may also rededicate your life back to Jesus if you have backslided.

2. After this step, worship God from the depths of your heart, praise Him bless Him for all He has done for you.
Let it come from your heart. This will help uplift your spirit, for the spirit of man loves 'Worship' unto God.

3. When fired up in the Spirit, begin to engage in warfare prayers. Call the name of that your Inlaw our and clear and rebuke his curses and bewitchment over you. Use the blood of Jesus to break the curse. Pray till you spirit feels satisfied.

4. After you're done with the prayers, thank the Holy Ghost moving on your behalf and then get an anointing oil. Open it and pray on it, sanctifying it with the blood of Jesus.

5. Got your front door, and drop three drops of the oil. First drop (in the Name of God the Father), Second drop (God the Son), Third drop (God the Holy Spirit). Amen.

6. Then drink a spoon of anointed oil before you go to bed. (For three nights).

Thank you so much. I'll do as u ve suggested, tnx

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sparkle777(f): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello Sparkle777,

If you believe this misfortune that happens to you is because of the money you received from this inlaw of yours, then you need to break free. You have to pray, Warfare prayers yourself or go to a deliverance minister. To do this yourself keep reading.

Take these steps.

3. When fired up in the Spirit, begin to engage in warfare prayers. Call the name of that your Inlaw our and clear and rebuke his curses and bewitchment over you. Use the blood of Jesus to break the curse. Pray till you spirit feels satisfied.

4. After you're done with the prayers, thank the Holy Ghost moving on your behalf and then get an anointing oil. Open it and pray on it, sanctifying it with the blood of Jesus.

5. Got your front door, and drop three drops of the oil. First drop (in the Name of God the Father), Second drop (God the Son), Third drop (God the Holy Spirit). Amen.

6. Then drink a spoon of anointed oil before you go to bed. (For three nights).

Thank you so much. I'll do as u ve suggested, tnx. Also have me in ur prayers too.,tnx.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gaby(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sparkle777:

Thank you so much. I'll do as u ve suggested, tnx. Also have me in ur prayers too.,tnx.

Taking this up too tomorrow got instructed yesterday..

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sparkle777(f): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

Taking this up too tomorrow got instructed yesterday..

Really?? That's nice.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Before I go on answering the remaining questions, I just feel people should understand what 'Worship' really does. 'Worshipping God'

Many people neglect worshipping God, a.k.a 'singing songs of glory, praises and adoration unto Him'. Some underestimate it. And some others just think it's just something to do before the actual prayer.

I'll tell you what it does and it's quite powerful.

I remember when I was quite young, I would ask myself ' So when we actually die, all we would be doing in Heaven is just worshipping God'? I wondered how that would be, wouldn't we get tired I would ask myself.

Lol. You can't blame me, I was just a young child then and not yet mature in Christ.

But i know better now.

God revealed to me that the food (not like eba or ham buger, lol) of the human spirit is actually 'worship'. Worship is like 'Spiritual Fuel' that fires up (strengthens) the spirit.
Sometimes you'll notice you're fired up within you when you engage in actual worship.. That's it there.

The human spirit craves to worship God so very much (it's just the flesh that stands in the way). We will never get tired of worshipping God in Heaven, because the flesh would be no more at that time, there will be no limitation. It would just be like eating food, and you will want more and more of it. Wow! This shows the perfection of God. See how He made us ACTUALLY be. Wow!

What worshipping God does will blow your mind away.

I want us to realize that God is extremely powerful, and when you begin to worship Him, His Spirit (The Holy Spirit) will come to that place where the worshipper is.

This will happen when the worship is coming from the depths of the heart. When the Holy Ghost comes, then the worshipping will get really hot and the Holy Ghost will now begin to pray to God (through that person) on the person's behalf.

The Holy Ghost will bring a song(s) of worship to the person's mind, so that He/She can sing it unto God. This is done to provoke God to move on that person's behalf, because we do not know how to pray. We do not know what exactly we must pray or say that will move God, only the Holy Spirit does. That is why we must always be in the Spirit.

The worshipper sometimes need not say a prayer, worship alone can move the heart of God and make Him rise up from His throne and act.

God will then ask 'Who is that worshipping me'? And He will send His angel to deliver a blessing to the worshipper.

I remember one night when God came to me in my dream to tell me of how He enjoyed my worship and the song I composed unto Him.
He described it in a really remarkable way. smiley

On another night also, when I was at the University. It was about 4am, I was asleep. A friend of mine woke up and was playing some Christian songs on his phone.

As I slept, I saw my spirit outside my body (just two steps away from me), dancing to that worship song in perfect synchronization. As my spirit kept dancing (a kind of ballad dance), it was quiet the whole time, just dancing in a very flexible way, worshipping God. The song was so moving.

Suddenly, I woke up (half awake) and saw my spirit dancing. Immediately it saw that I had seen him dancing, he froze, stopped immediately and the next thing i knew, I was awake. It felt like I had caught him when I shouldn't have.

I was like 'Wow'! What just happened!

At another time as I slept, I woke up (half awake) only to hear a person praying (in the most unimaginable and powerful way I have ever heard someone pray) inside of me!

Before I could ponder for two seconds on what was happening, the person (my spirit) stopped praying. And then i woke up. The person (my spirit) was praying for me and it felt like I shouldn't have woken up at that time to catch him doing that.

The Spirit of a man( & woman) is really powerful when drawn near to God in prayer and worship. Satan and demons might still flex their muscles but they will approach with caution when they see a child of God who truly worships God from their heart.

Let us learn to worship God from the heart.
John 4:23

God bless us all smiley

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Its OK temi. She didn't mean it that way. Although I've explain to her....everyone is here to help. Ehryher Charley or not.

True. God bless you Nnamdi.
I believe she has accepted the correction.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Arondizuogu:

So My sis hubby had this.. so in this dream he saw himself in an unknown strange land. He struggled to get out of this strange land but couldn't.. then he woke up and couldn't remember much except what I wrote but he woke up to a killer headache, swollen right eye and he also noticed that his briefs was torn up. I mean physically the briefs he went to bed with was all torn up...
He's looking for an explanation and steps to take, he's already a Christian and a good prayer according to my sister.

What!

This is bad. It's a strong force of witchcraft attack against him.

Let him check if he had any strong disagreements or quarrel with anyone before this happened. This would usually be a sign of aggressive demonic attack because your Inlaw might have been engaged with an evil person in one way or another.

He will need to pray seriously. I pray the hand of God halts the attack and give him the victory he needs in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Beefnstew:

Would be expecting you sir...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2018
nnamdiosu:

My prophet Sir,

I hail you ooo..

I am not vexed at all ooo...

No wahala.. God would remember you and give you a voice in the places that matter...

More anointing sir... Pray for me too i need it more than ever...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Arondizuogu:

This is very pretty bad one...

The enemy is already inside.. I sense the man is probably in a tussle with someone stronger than him..

And the person is going all out against him, I would advise he backs off. But he know he can withstand the heat then all well and good..

But for me i think its best he backs off..

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2018
CharlyG1:

True. God bless you Nnamdi.
I believe she has accepted the correction.

Keep up the good work.

you welcome bro. hope you're good too? God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lardeipo(f): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2018
had a dream of a child and I travelling in a bus with some other people. they all covered their nose with nose guard, it was only the child am with and I that didn't have the guard over our nose, there was a kind of smoke, it was affecting them thats why they have the guard but it was not affecting the child and i even though we didn't cover our nose. then I saw that we were to spread people's clothes to dry and deliver it to them ( just like drycleaners do), some didn't take care of the cloths given to them cos they left it fallen inside the gutter. I saw that there was a fridge, a woman's food was reserved there (seems the food is for one of our clients),the fridge was not in a balanced place, it was built together carefully. I kept water inside for it to get cold and one of my friends went to the fridge without having anything to do there, she scattered the fridge and everything poured away, including the beans. she began eating it and I was blaming her for eating the food and dismantling the fridge, other people were trying to calm me down but I didn't seem to like what the lady did so I kept blaming her.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by drestoneokuta(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2018
CharlyG1:
Before I go on answering the remaining questions, I just feel people should understand what 'Worship' really does. 'Worshipping God'

Many people neglect worshipping God, a.k.a 'singing songs of glory, praises and adoration unto Him'. Some underestimate it. And some others just think it's just something to do before the actual prayer.

I'll tell you what it does and it's quite powerful.

I remember when I was quite young, I would ask myself ' So when we actually die, all we would be doing in Heaven is just worshipping God'? I wondered how that would be, wouldn't we get tired I would ask myself.

Lol. You can't blame me, I was just a young child then and not yet mature in Christ.

But i know better now.

God revealed to me that the food (not like eba or ham buger, lol) of the human spirit is actually 'worship'. Worship is like 'Spiritual Fuel' that fires up (strengthens) the spirit.
Sometimes you'll notice you're fired up within you when you engage in actual worship.. That's it there.

The human spirit craves to worship God so very much (it's just the flesh that stands in the way). We will never get tired of worshipping God in Heaven, because the flesh would be no more at that time, there will be no limitation. It would just be like eating food, and you will want more and more of it. Wow! This shows the perfection of God. See how He made us ACTUALLY be. Wow!

What worshipping God does will blow your mind away.

I want us to realize that God is extremely powerful, and when you begin to worship Him, His Spirit (The Holy Spirit) will come to that place where the worshipper is.

This will happen when the worship is coming from the depths of the heart. When the Holy Ghost comes, then the worshipping will get really hot and the Holy Ghost will now begin to pray to God (through that person) on the person's behalf.

The Holy Ghost will bring a song(s) of worship to the person's mind, so that He/She can sing it unto God. This is done to provoke God to move on that person's behalf, because we do not know how to pray. We do not know what exactly we must pray or say that will move God, only the Holy Spirit does. That is why we must always be in the Spirit.

The worshipper sometimes need not say a prayer, worship alone can move the heart of God and make Him rise up from His throne and act.

God will then ask 'Who is that worshipping me'? And He will send His angel to deliver a blessing to the worshipper.

I remember one night when God came to me in my dream to tell me of how He enjoyed my worship and the song I composed unto Him.
He described it in a really remarkable way. smiley

On another night also, when I was at the University. It was about 4am, I was asleep. A friend of mine woke up and was playing some Christian songs on his phone.

As I slept, I saw my spirit outside my body (just two steps away from me), dancing to that worship song in perfect synchronization. As my spirit kept dancing (a kind of ballad dance), it was quiet the whole time, just dancing in a very flexible way, worshipping God. The song was so moving.

Suddenly, I woke up (half awake) and saw my spirit dancing. Immediately it saw that I had seen him dancing, he froze, stopped immediately and the next thing i knew, I was awake. It felt like I had caught him when I shouldn't have.

I was like 'Wow'! What just happened!

At another time as I slept, I woke up (half awake) only to hear a person praying (in the most unimaginable and powerful way I have ever heard someone pray) inside of me!

Before I could ponder for two seconds on what was happening, the person (my spirit) stopped praying. And then i woke up. The person (my spirit) was praying for me and it felt like I shouldn't have woken up at that time to catch him doing that.

The Spirit of a man( & woman) is really powerful when drawn near to God in prayer and worship. Satan and demons might still flex their muscles but they will approach with caution when they see a child of God who truly worships God from their heart.

Let us learn to worship God from the heart.
John 4:23

God bless us all smiley

His this also the reason why satan crave worship? Why he wants the worship due to God for himself? Why he tempted Jesus to worship him?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mariangeles(f): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
CharlyG1:
My Dear Friends,

This is a serious warning. If you have a gift, it's either it comes from God or satan. But all power belongs to God. If your gift is of God it will be made known to you and people around you.

Involving science with your gift will lead you to a false path. The devil is smart and he wants you to think you're a superman or superwoman with a very special ability which will lead you into learning Psychic, Chantings, Soul travel and all forbidden knowledge known.
This is taught by satan, not God. I was almost decieved once.

* Do not read books like Law of Attraction..
* Do not practice yoga
* Do not go into fantasy thinking.
* Do not attempt mind reading.
* Do not attempt soul travel.

This is just repackaged witchcraft.
I will post a youtube video soon for better understanding.
Your spiritual gift is for a purpose and the purpose isn't really because of you but more importantly for people around you.
Never practice or involve science with your gift. It will open you up for demon possession. It opens up a forbidden passage in your soul which makes it easier for demons to enter.

I pray the Lord directs you all in Jesus' Name.. Amen
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you so much for this thread!

GOD Almighty bless you immensely for sharing your knowledge of the spiritual... You have enlightened me spiritually, I feel so blessed!

The eyes of my understanding has been opened, my faith, my power and authority in Christ Jesus has been boosted!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
CharlyG1:
I had a dream this very morning. Maybe at about 4am.
I was in a place where people were held in bondage, it was like an organization. No one could walk freely & No one could leave the place. People I didn't know & cudn't recognize were there.. So many people dressed like corporate businessmen & women..
Some of the details in the dream, I can't remember clearly.

Everyone was in fear because of one man. This man was like a boss who was an oppressor & he oppressed everyone there. He was like a strongman. Nobody had the courage or audacity to question him or challenge him.
Only I came out later & wrestled with him. I defeated him and then everyone was free.
Everyone was happy and they could walk freely about & go home.

Everyone started thanking me for being instrumental to their freedom. They were all so happy.

I believe this may be connected to this thread in a way.. because I see many people here being free by just listening to people's testimonies and believing in the finished works of Jesus Christ in their lives.
GLORY!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
These Days I Notice Most Of My Dreams Come True... I Have Seen Myself In Place In My Dreams Which i End Up Finding Myself There In Real Life... There Are Places I Have Seen Myself which I Know I Will Soon Be There... Sometimes i Write A Story With My Dreams...

Not Long Ago I Had A Dream About Fast And Furious Movie, i Saw Scenes Which Have Never Been In The Movie, when I Woke up I Began To Write A Story For Fast And Furious... What Could This Mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you so much for this thread!

GOD Almighty bless you immensely for sharing your knowledge of the spiritual... You have enlightened me spiritually, I feel so blessed!

The eyes of my understanding has been opened, my faith, my power and authority in Christ Jesus has been boosted!

God bless you too dear. I'm really glad that you have been blessed.

May the Lord's blessings never cease in your life. Amen
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mariangeles(f): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
bronzegoddess:
they discribe d demons as black, with fangs and long nails buy they do not tell us d colour of d angels
Angels are glorious like day light... their faces are like the sun

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
drestoneokuta:

His this also the reason why satan crave worship? Why he wants the worship due to God for himself? Why he tempted Jesus to worship him?

Satan as well as fallen angels crave for human worship.

It is seen in the book of Ezekiel 28, how Satan (formerly Lucifer) was ejected out of the Heavens because he allowed pride to corrupt his heart and he craved to be like God, having dominion and power over all.

Satan was a perfect angel created in the most unique way a person can imagine. He was a cherub angel who went in and out of the throne room of God. These type of angels (two angels) who entered into the Holy of Holies (The throne room) were extremely powerful because they were in a face to face interaction with God, but they had to hide their faces with their wings because of the tremendous power and radiation that protrudes from the Great White Throne of God.

By the time such an angel(Lucifer and the other cherub angel) came out, their faces would shine so bright because of the radiation of God's glory. They would sometimes relate God's message to the other angels. This was a higher level of cherub angels. And Satan was the head of the cherub angels. You can imagine that.

God has His writings and messages subtly hidden in the works of men. The ark of the covenant which was given to the Israelites, (is seen and described in the book of Exodus 25) is exactly how the throne room of God looks like.

Satan (formerly Lucifer) would enter into God's presence kneeling before God with his wings stretched touching the wings of another cherub angel, and their faces hidden from the blinding light of God. Such angels were the highest in worship. (Cherub angels are known for worship and glorifying God).

And Satan was on a very high level at that time. He saw all the glory that was given to God. He experienced the power of God. He heard directly from the mouth of God, God's plans, God's heart desires for man, and he was very well respected by many of the angels.
Seeing how he was greatly built in perfection, the other angels respected and admired him greatly.

Now, God showed me this sometime ago, I don't remember so clearly, but there was something Satan was doing in the Holy of Holies. He was exchanging the daily sacrifice with something else, he was mixing it up with something. I don't remember clearly. This is something that was meant to be brought before God at some interval time. Satan was polluting it, like shortening it or polluting it in some way.

God saw it and was angry. it was wicked before Him. And so He demoted Satan. Read the entire chapter 28 of Ezekiel.
Satan formerly had so many rankings (the precious stones) but God expelled him from the ranking of angels that entered into the Holy of Holies.

Demotion is a shame. And it's more of a shame when it happens to a person who is very well known and greatly respected. Think about it.

And now think about it happening to Satan in Heaven. There would be angels surprised and shocked, trying to figure out how Satan got demoted. They would begin to realize that he(Satan) was actually a corrupt Angel and that would have really angered Satan.

And so...

then he became embittered, and instead of being humble and retracing his steps back to the right path, he allowed anger, malice, pride and hatred for God to eat up his heart.

Remember, the demotion from God was meant to humble Satan. But Satan didn't repent, and then God demoted him again, shaming him by throwing him down to the earth with the other angels who fought to overthrow the government of God. This was done because of the great pride of Satan. For God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.

So the first demotion was expulsion from the Holy of Holies.
And the second demotion was expulsion from Heaven.

If you understand this single act God, why this was done, you would see that God is God and His words are ever true. Satan is living a life of shame here on earth, boiling in angry fury, and determined to take down as many as possible with him to hell.
He really has no power other than the 'permission' we give him in our lives.

Even when it seemed like he had gotten a win against God by deceiving Adam, God showed Himself supreme and loving by sacrificing Himself for us as a Man that the works of Satan be destroyed.

Satan and fallen angels might pose as a god(s), but he is no god in my life.

In time past and till today, fallen angels and satan posed as gods. You hear of the gods of Egpyt, Babylon, the Greek gods... You hear of Apollos, Zeus, Ra, Baal, Ishtar, Dagon, Medusa and even the one that is standing in USA today, the statue/goddess of liberty which is actually Satan in disguise.

All of them are just fallen angels and Satan posing as gods, for they believe themselves to be gods. (Psalm 8 talks about it, read Ezekiel 28).

Because they were called sons of God, they believe they are still gods. They might be, but not in my eye.

And their children (the nephilims) who were known as great renown men follow their path. Sometimes they come in people's dreams to deceive them posing as 'renowned great men/women'. They come as movie stars, football legends/greats, they come as popular respected figures in dreams to deceive a person.

For all I know, Satan, fallen angels and demons are powerless when you understand who you are as a child of God.

Know who you are. Worship God and God alone. Serve Him with all you heart and mind, and teach your children to serve Him also, and you and your generation shall be blessed all your life. Amen.

Be blessed smiley

Note: God showed me (last night) the purpose for which the three Egyptian Pyramids was built. I will be discussing that later. The blue print on how to understand the combination and positions for each of these statues was in the hands of the Giants (the nephilims).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 2:07am On Mar 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Satan as well as fallen angels crave for human worship.

It is seen in the book of Ezekiel 28, how Satan (formerly Lucifer) was ejected out of the Heavens because he allowed pride to corrupt his heart and he craved to be like God, having dominion and power over all.

Satan was a perfect angel created in the most unique way a person can imagine. He was a cherub angel who went in and out of the throne room of God. These type of angels (two angels) who entered into the Holy of Holies (The throne room) were extremely powerful because they were in a face to face interaction with God, but they had to hide their faces with their wings because of the tremendous power and radiation that protrudes from the Great White Throne of God.

By the time such an angel(Lucifer and the other cherub angel) came out, their faces would shine so bright because of the radiation of God's glory. They would sometimes relate God's message to the other angels. This was a higher level of cherub angels. And Satan was the head of the cherub angels. You can imagine that.

God has His writings and messages subtly hidden in the works of men. The ark of the covenant which was given to the Israelites, (is seen and described in the book of Exodus 25) is exactly how the throne room of God looks like.

Satan (formerly Lucifer) would enter into God's presence kneeling before God with his wings stretched touching the wings of another cherub angel, and their faces hidden from the blinding light of God. Such angels were the highest in worship. (Cherub angels are known for worship and glorifying God).

And Satan was on a very high level at that time. He saw all the glory that was given to God. He experienced the power of God. He heard directly from the mouth of God, God's plans, God's heart desires for man, and he was very well respected by many of the angels.
Seeing how he was greatly built in perfection, the other angels respected and admired him greatly.

Now, God showed me this sometime ago, I don't remember so clearly, but there was something Satan was doing in the Holy of Holies. He was exchanging the daily sacrifice with something else, he was mixing it up with something. I don't remember clearly. This is something that was meant to be brought before God at some interval time. Satan was polluting it, like shortening it or polluting it in some way.

God saw it and was angry. it was wicked before Him. And so He demoted Satan. Read the entire chapter 28 of Ezekiel.
Satan formerly had so many rankings (the precious stones) but God expelled him from the ranking of angels that entered into the Holy of Holies.

Demotion is a shame. And it's more of a shame when it happens to a person who is very well known and greatly respected. Think about it.

And now think about it happening to Satan in Heaven. There would be angels surprised and shocked, trying to figure out how Satan got demoted. They would begin to realize that he(Satan) was actually a corrupt Angel and that would have really angered Satan.

And so...

then he became embittered, and instead of being humble and retracing his steps back to the right path, he allowed anger, malice, pride and hatred for God to eat up his heart.

Remember, the demotion from God was meant to humble Satan. But Satan didn't repent, and then God demoted him again, shaming him by throwing him down to the earth with the other angels who fought to overthrow the government of God. This was done because of the great pride of Satan. For God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.

So the first demotion was expulsion from the Holy of Holies.
And the second demotion was expulsion from Heaven.

If you understand this single act God, why this was done, you would see that God is God and His words are ever true. Satan is living a life of shame here on earth, boiling in angry fury, and determined to take down as many as possible with him to hell.
He really has no power other than the 'permission' we give him in our lives.

Even when it seemed like he had gotten a win against God by deceiving Adam, God showed Himself supreme and loving by sacrificing Himself for us as a Man that the works of Satan be destroyed.

Satan and fallen angels might pose as a god, but he is no god in my life.

In time past and till today, fallen angels and satan posed as gods. You hear of the gods of Egpyt, Babylon, the Greek gods... You hear of Apollos, Zeus, Ra, Baal, Ishtar, Dagon, Medusa and even the one that is standing in USA today, the statue/goddess of liberty which is actually Satan in disguise.

All of them are just fallen angels and Satan posing as gods, for they believe themselves to be gods. (Psalm 8 talks about it, read Ezekiel 28).

Because they were called sons of God, they believe they are still gods. They might be, but not in my eye.

And their children (the nephilims) who were known as great renown men follow their path. Sometimes they come in people's dreams to deceive them posing as 'renowned great men/women'. They come as movie stars, football legends/great, they come as popular respected figures in dreams to deceive a person.

For all I know, Satan fallen angels and demons are powerless when you understand who you are as a child of God.

Know who you are. Worship God and God alone. Serve Him with all you heart and mind, and teach your children to serve Him also, and you and your generation shall be blessed all your life. Amen.

Be blessed smiley

Note: God showed me (last night) the purpose for which the three Egyptian Pyramids was built. I will be discussing that later. The blue print on how to understand the combination and positions for each of these statues was in the hands of the Giants (the nephilims).

Yaaasss! cheesy As per usual, you're on POINT Bro Charles! Great post, I'm particularly looking forward to your post on the pyramids, it's right on time. I'm currently working on a project which requires a general comprehensive study on ancient KMT (Egypt). About a week ago the 3 great pyramids of Giza was mentioned, and I felt the Holy Spirit telling me the pyramids represent something very nefarious. I'm talking end-of-days, NWO, great tribulation, nefarious. I always knew they were demonic, but I felt an urgency in my spirit this time round from deeper revelation. I suspect I already know what you're gonna disclose, based on what you've written above on fallen angels/nephilim, but I'll remain silent as we await what God revealed to you. Please oooh, don't wait 3 months to share this revelation like last time! lol! grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.