Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810987 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord .Psalms 149:5-9 KJV

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
eniigmar:

Thank you ma.I really appreciate your good advice.You are Blessed in Jesus name
Amen. And may the Lord honour you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
for more discretion and knowledge .. I raised the financial assistance outcry because there is rush of time and I received notice late from faculty late.. I don't know what option to use than to my blessed brothers and sisters to get a response of help from them as I respect all to be body of Christ ... i had to be decisive as quickly here because of circumstances and time,,.which the bitter but sincere truth is I can write my degree exams without school fees.. I had the confirmation but wasn't sure before.. thought I could pay later when I. have money.. I asked with all cries and pain that no matter the process to help me get the 41200# because this week is last day for contribution. I will appreciate (note mizy B has promised to support me ) if I get the whole school fees, would let you all know.. its school demands and this is my finals degree session and that is why i haven't been around frequently... please, help a brother in need.. surprised here beause i prayed before i went to do course registration but surprised they still said i can''t until i have paid my bills. I just recovered from shock that I will pay school before I can write final year exams, was thinking I could pay it later before .. thank you and God bless you all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
MizyB:
true that, bro Charles. If i hadn't know that sleep paralysis stuff happened because i had backslided in my relationship with God, i would have been high on fear. . I used to be a fear fear one sha until i took time to meditate on that verse, i realized not only is fear a spirit of darkness(since its not from the father of light), it is also an indication that ones faith is running on a low gauge. There are various words of God confirming our protection in him. But these words won't be effective if we don't have faith in them.
MizyB ,I sent the mail.. am hopeful..hope you got details
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
ccollins:
for more discretion and knowledge .. I raised the financial assistance outcry because there is rush of time and I received notice late from faculty late.. I don't know what option to use than to my blessed brothers and sisters to get a response of help from them as I respect all to be body of Christ ... i had to be decisive as quickly here because of circumstances and time,,.which the bitter but sincere truth is I can write my degree exams without school fees.. I had the confirmation but wasn't sure before.. thought I could pay later when I. have money.. I asked with all cries and pain that no matter the process to help me get the 41200# because this week is last day for contribution. I will appreciate (note mizy B has promised to support me ) if I get the whole school fees, would let you all know.. its school demands and this is my finals degree session and that is why i haven't been around frequently... please, help a brother in need.. surprised here beause i prayed before i went to do course registration but surprised they still said i can''t until i have paid my bills. I just recovered from shock that I will pay school before I can write final year exams, was thinking I could pay it later before .. thank you and God bless you all
sincerely bro i wish i could av been of assistance but I just got a job and am yet to resume fully but i could be of assistance later on probably wen u r paying back d dept perhaps you eventually got to borrow the cash. Don't let dis weaken your faith bro. He is still Jehova jireh the Lord our provider and he will surely provide.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eniigmar(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Amen oooo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eniigmar(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
analice107:
Amen ooo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
ccollins:
MizyB ,I sent the mail.. am hopeful..hope you got details
waiting for ur reply sir

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
hello, blessed and humble brothers and sisters, upon an advice due to time.. I post my. account details for any concerned volunteer who can give me this final help I need on my university education after which I graduate by God's grace ( access bank, account no:0044737753, name: chidili collins ) ..thank you for all love and God bless you all "" Philippians 4:19 New King James Version (NKJV)
And my God shall supply all your need according
to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.""

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
ccollins:
hello, blessed and humble brothers and sisters, upon an advice due to time.. I post my. account details for any concerned volunteer who can give me this final help I need on my university education after which I graduate by God's grace ( access bank, account no:0044737753, name: chidili collins ) ..thank you for all love and God bless you all "" Philippians 4:19 New King James Version (NKJV)
And my God shall supply all your need according
to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.""
Brother, I greet you with love in my heart.
I have something to say, and if it comes out wrong, cast my words off but not me. Thank you.
Bros, earlier on this thread you talked about your family. Your mum being financially stable, but you have issues with her because she's not born again. Now, don't you think it's wisdom for you to allow your family see you through school? God who gave you to them as a son is not stupid you know? God knows your mum and He knows she's not a believer yet, but she's still your mum and has a responsibility towards you. Go to school. Graduate first, balance, even then, your family is still your family. You owe your mum prayers.

Pls let things be done decently and in order, lest Satan take occasion and infiltrate this thread.
The Lord expects you to ask him, rely on Him, and trust Him to provide your needs.
I think, haven asked once, it's okay. We are not here for bazaar. If folk who don't even have parents like you, shd flood this thread begging for assistance, then what keeps the Brethren here will fizzle out. Everyone, I mean everyone, has issues.
I will advice, go home to your mum, ask for your school fees, when you are done with school, then you can do as you pls. But then, Christ still counts on you to honour your parents whether they good or bad, believers or not.
Souls are being saved here. Let's not discourage the Brethren.

Brother Charles is so modest so won't say anything. Am sorry, someone has to say it before it gets out of hand. Before long, someone else will post account details here begging for money. That's not why we are here pls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 2:10am On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

I have something to say, and if it comes out wrong, cast my words off but not me. Thank you.
Bros, earlier on this thread you talked about your family. Your mum being financially stable, but you have issues with her because she's not born again. Now, don't you think it's wisdom for you to allow your family see you through school? God who gave you to them as a son is not stupid you know? God knows your mum and He knows she's not a believer yet, but she's still your mum and has a responsibility towards you. Go to school. Graduate first, balance, even then, your family is still your family. You owe your mum prayers.

Pls let things be done decently and in order, lest Satan take occasion and infiltrate this thread.
The Lord expects you to ask him, rely on Him, and trust Him to provide your needs.
I think, haven asked once, it's okay. We are not here for bazaar. If folk who don't even have parents like you, shd flood this thread begging for assistance, then what keeps the Brethren here will fizzle out. Everyone, I mean everyone, has issues.
I will advice, go home to your mum, ask for your school fees, when you are done with school, then you can do as you pls. But then, Christ still counts on you to honour your parents whether they good or bad, believers or not.

Brother Charles is so modest so won't say anything. Am sorry, someone has to say it before it gets out of hand. Before long, someone else will post account details here begging for money. That's not why we are here pls.

I know but no time and I have good reasons why I need this help.. registration end this week.. there is nothing I will say concerning finance in this short time and as I said if other options were favourable.. would have gone for it.. this challenge was unexpected.. its real here, I believe God can use anyone to help.. please understand with me and am difficult situation.. God could use even strangers to help one.. if. u remember. I talked about this before but alot of financial restraint at home, am not supposed to make every thing public. I.e even pocket money from home most times is hard and I can wriggle my self on that one but school fees.. I need help from you all ,God blessing u. all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2016
ccollins:
I know but no time and I have good reasons why I need this help.. registration end this week.. there is nothing I will say concerning finance in this short time and as I said if other options were favourable.. would have gone for it.. this challenge was unexpected.. its real here, I believe God can use anyone to help.. please understand with me and am difficult situation.. God could use even strangers to help one.. if. u remember. I talked about this before but alot of financial restraint at home, am not supposed to make every thing public. I.e even pocket money from home most times is hard and I can wriggle my self on that one but school fees.. I need help from you all ,God blessing u. all
ENOUGH SAID.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

ENOUGH SAID.
you would do a whole lot in encouraging and helping me to whatever sorrow and regret If only u know how this distracts me here and by fact we starting exams next week without registration ,you won't write .. looking at circumstances, I still have faith that I will pay as every one thinks I Should clear and graduate this year
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
ccollins:
you would do a whole lot in encouraging and helping me to whatever sorrow and regret If only u know how this distracts me here and by fact we starting exams next week without registration ,you won't write .. looking at circumstances, I still have faith that I will pay as every one thinks I Should clear and graduate this year

Collins I understand how you feel, difficulties and hard times shouldn't deter you from your faith in God. Believe that you will write your exams and graduate this year. There's nothing Satan can do about it.
However the number of times you post your needs here isn't a guarantee that someone will help, instead turn to God in prayers and He will touch someone's heart who will come to your help. Matt 7 vs 7 says Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek you will find. Knock and the door will be open.
What you need is to pray to God to come to your aid and don't rely on anyone here for man will fail but God never fails. He will use one of us here or anyone to assist you.

Please do not be discouraged, stand firm in God's Word. Believe. Have faith. He's our rock and the GREAT PROVIDER. I'll commit you in prayers and I believe God will make a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray and believe.

God bless you.

I'll also add that the thread is becoming dull. Charles I know you're busy but please take some time to attend to issues here. We need more testimonies, experiences and the undiluted word of God.
It mustn't be Charles alone. Anyone with testimonies, experiences and God's Word please share. I've found out that testimonies and experiences exposing Satan's work and agenda strengthens us because God ALWAYS wins.

If you are a ghost reader you need to get involved and also repent if you're still in sin. Jesus is coming really soon, sooner than you think. Next time might be too late. Turn to God NOW! Like right now now.

Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And there were loud voices in heaven, saying: “The power to rule the world now belongs to our Lord and his Christ, and he will rule forever and ever.” Then the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, bowed down on their faces and worshiped God. They said: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, who is and who was, because you have used your great power and have begun to rule! Revelation 11:15-17 NCV

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
analice107:

Last month. A girl, 18yrd old. My neighbour. She has had, Asthma from wen she was 8. When it comes, it's almost like she will die before she'll be resuscitated, especially if she's not with her inhaler. Dust and frying food is a no no, of course. This year the long lasting, dusty Harmatan, has really been very hard on her. Her medications failed. she couldn't get better treatment because, she can't afford it. She's an orphan.

One morning, ah God Almighty. It was really bad. She could not breath. She couldn't even cry. She held her inhaler but it wasn't working.
Well, I have faith for healing for myself, I have hardly ventured outside. But this day, I asked for her to come into my house, she came, sat her down. I Stepped into her place, took up the asthma from her by faith, prayed and commanded the breath ceasing demon to come out of in Jesus Name. Afterwards, I gave her the communion. I Declared that, I never wanted to hear her cough again. She left.
Brethren, I have never seen it work that fast. Not even with me personally. As she left, the incessant coughing stopped. It was automatic. Her breath normalized. She went out that very day for the first time in weeks. Dust or no dust, She went out. Till today, nothing. Her elder sister seeing what happened, came for her own communion days later. She also has asthma but her's is miled.
I have testified in church to seal that testimony, and am sharing it here again to the glory of God and to the shame of Satan.
I believe God that, that is the last they will ever experience that evil breath ceasing demon.
All these is, the power in the blood of Jesus. It doesnt only work when you speak or plead it. It also works when you take it. So take with faith.

I felt a urge in my spirit to also share my testimony here after reading the one you shared on the girl who WAS asthmatic.
I have been asthmatic for 12 years until God healed totally via the communion. I was not born with asthma but got it when I attended one of the crusade where I once lived due to the dusty area. It was so chronic that I would finish a can of inhaler within 3 weeks. I was also taking Franol daily. During harmattan I dare not laugh beyond normal, seriously, I would have the attack sha ni. During the 21 days fasting at Winners this year (I have not taking part in the fasting before), we normally take communion to break and when I got home, I would still take Franol until I heard a man in the church that testified he stopped taking his daily dosage of 20 tablets after taking the communion. I summoned up my faith and stopped taking drugs too and since then (going to three weeks now)I have not had any attack and am totally free!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
ccollins:
Why allowing that Spirit called BEGGAR to influence you. Walk on faith toward God that your exam is certain.
Also reconcile with your family as said by Sis Anna
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Evening brethren, brother Collins isn't a stranger on dis thread i.e we have had fellowship together with him at some point. I even nicknamed him brother Rebecca cos he is a strong disciple of Rebecca brown. I believe its not a thing of joy to any child of God to beg but desperate times calls for desperate measures (according to his level of faith). Av been on nairaland for a while and av seen cases of need where after verification by mods, the need is given to opportunity to b featured among front page topics and people who are able to help do so out of goodwill. If you are unable to help, God understands but we shouldn't call him names and end up killing his faith rather than strengthen him.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Great0:

Why allowing that Spirit called BEGGAR to influence you. Walk on faith toward God that your exam is certain.
Also reconcile with your family as said by Sis Anna
okay, thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
analice107:

Lol.. I agree with you Analice.. I wanted to ignore this at first.. But you are right. And we have to address the issue before it tries to blow up the thread like a ticking time bomb.

ccollins.. it's not that people don't want to help you. But this would divert this thread to a begging center all in the name of Jesus; meaning.. People will take this "exemplary conduct" of yours and use it to their advantage. This can spoil our aim here.

Like Analice has said. Go to your family. I believe they would be able to provide you the money you need for your school fees. God is more than able to provide your needs according to His riches in exceeding glory. Posting your problems in regards to money, seeking people's financial assistance won't help us here. Please try to understand.
This is a christian forum meant for spiritual development. It is even wrong to post your bank account details on a public forum. That's a security breach on your own part.
I hope you take this advice with a positive attitude.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:19am On Feb 11, 2016
@Fischer77 and everyone..

Please accept my sincere apology for being MIA on the thread these days. I know I've been too busy but that's not a good excuse for anything that concerns God and His people.

Going forward.. I will be very active on the thread, contributing and responding to you guys questions as God leads me to. Also, I will be sharing more spiritual experiences with you guys.. Starting from tomorrow.

God bless you all. Sleep tight in the arms of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:51am On Feb 11, 2016
holahmihdeh:

I felt a urge in my spirit to also share my testimony here after reading the one you shared on the girl who WAS asthmatic.
I have been asthmatic for 12 years until God healed totally via the communion. I was not born with asthma but got it when I attended one of the crusade where I once lived due to the dusty area. It was so chronic that I would finish a can of inhaler within 3 weeks. I was also taking Franol daily. During harmattan I dare not laugh beyond normal, seriously, I would have the attack sha ni. During the 21 days fasting at Winners this year (I have not taking part in the fasting before), we normally take communion to break and when I got home, I would still take Franol until I heard a man in the church that testified he stopped taking his daily dosage of 20 tablets after taking the communion. I summoned up my faith and stopped taking drugs too and since then (going to three weeks now)I have not had any attack and am totally free!
From Glory to Glory is your new name. And from Glory to Glory is where you are going.
Am so happy to hear your testimony. May the name of Yahweh be praised forever and ever.
Communion is working wonders.
This is the second time I administered communion to someone and it worked. It's all about faith.
OUR FAITH WILL NOT FAIL US. Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 11, 2016
analice107:

From Glory to Glory is your new name. And from Glory to Glory is where you are going.
Am so happy to hear your testimony. May the name of Yahweh be praised forever and ever.
Communion is working wonders.
This is the second time I administered communion to someone and it worked. It's all about faith.
OUR FAITH WILL NOT FAIL US. Amen.

Yes oooo. God will continue to strenghten all of us.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
analice107 I hate seeing sick people, to the extent that I feel like commanding the sickness out immediately but am so discourage summon courage and faith to do so, but I have faith, i think with this testimony I will put God to test by His word.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
[size=14pt]Speaking Or Praying In Tongues - Please Share Your First Time Experience[/size]

Kindly share your experience with me here

https://www.nairaland.com/2927623/speaking-praying-tongues-please-share
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
GoodMuyis:
analice107 I hate seeing sick people, to the extent that I feel like commanding the sickness out immediately but am so discourage summon courage and faith to do so, but I have faith, i think with this testimony I will put God to test by His word.

Goodmuyis who are you to put the Almighty God to test? Man can NEVER test God for he doesn't need to prove himself to anyone. He's the beginning and the end. We are only servants created to do his will.

I believe you mean something else other than testing God.

Analice107, oyeludef, charlyg1 what say you? I'm only airing my view. I'm ignorant and still a baby compared to y'all.
Is he right to want to test God?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
fischer77:

Goodmuyis who are you to put the Almighty God to test? Man can NEVER test God for he doesn't need to prove himself to anyone. He's the beginning and the end. We are only servants created to do his will.

Analice107, oyeludef, charlyg1 what say you? I'm only airing my view. I'm ignorant and still a baby compared to y'all.
Bro Fischer, No its not that kind of test. No no no.
Let me put it this way. As a baby Christian, you are uncertain about a whole lot of things. Not because you don't believe God can do them, but sometimes, we feel we are inadequate. Your sins still stare you at the face. You still think, 'am a sinner, I can't do this'. So, the first day you venture to lay hands on the sick, you may just be saying to yourself, let me try and see, if God will do it. At this point, God will do it, because He understands your spiritual childishness.

I remember the first time the Holy Spirit wanted me to lay hands and pray for someone, but I was afraid and didn't do it. 1998. I was a child sort of then. I was in the followup group in church. After church service on Sundays, we usually will share ourselves into groups and pick First Timers cards and trace them back to their houses for followup and to make sure they come for Monday beginners class, that it eventually will get them baptised and esterblished.
We went to one house and in front of the house was a very fat woman who had a sore. Her leg was as big as a bucket, oozing pus. I don't know why she left it open. It was a sorry sight. Normally, I would have felt like ewww. But I didn't. I felt like someone was standing behind me saying, go, lay hands and pray for the leg. I just stood transfixed looking at her leg. That woman may have felt I was disgusted at the sight of her leg, but I wasn't. I was afraid to make a move. I kept hearing, go ahead pray for her. But I did nothing.
One of the reasons I didn't do it, also was because I was the youngest in the group, I didn't want to appear as being forward, so I felt, if someone shd do something like this, it shouldn't be me. Our leader shd do it. But that scene never left me. It hunted and is still hunting me till now. I have every conviction that Christ would have healed that woman that day through me. And I know He will use someone else to it.
The second time I experienced something like that, i was in the hospital, when I had an accident. A teenager was rolled on a stretcher into the hospital, he was paralyzed neck down.
I felt that same push to go on and lay hands and pray for him. I was still afraid. The fear of 'What if it doesn't happen?' I just moved without thinking and went to his Ward, I told myself to do it and don't concern myself with if it happens or not.
So I went boldly and laid my hands on him and prayed, and commanded strength to return to his limbs. It didn't happen instantly, but days later, that boy could seat up, (although the doctor put him on traction), but I also have seen people who have been on traction for three weeks but still could seat up.
So, I kept going to him with my anointing oil to massage his spinal cord. I was discharged not long after that, but I left that boy walking with a walker. And am so sure that, that boy became okay after I left.
So, I think that the courage to hold back that fear of 'What if it doesn't happen?' and going ahead to do it, is what my brother means by 'testing God'.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
fischer77:

well bro, there is nothing wrong in putting the word of God to test cos that is how we know we av not believed in cunningly devised fable. It is how ever wrong to play fleece with God cos dat denotes unbelief and we can't please God without faith.
Secondly, we are no more servants but Jesus has elevated us to d level of Sons. D Holy Spirit is the Spirit of adoption by which we can all God abba(father). However, as long as d heir remains a child, he is not different from a servant dats y we have to mature in d faith and do away with milk and start eating spiritual meats.
Bro Fischer, am very grateful to God for your life and enthusiasm to know God and serve Him. Never lose the hunger, read good spiritual books I'll recommend kenneth hagin books . Receive d baptism of the Holy Spirit and begin to practice kingdom principles. Just because of you, am going to take my time to select good kenneth hagin books, compress, Dropbox and share here on dis thread.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
GoodMuyis:
[size=14pt]Speaking Or Praying In Tongues - Please Share Your First Time Experience[/size]

Kindly share your experience with me here

https://www.nairaland.com/2927623/speaking-praying-tongues-please-share
LOlzzz. My first time was dramatic.
The spirit of religion is a very strong spirit, that if you are not careful, it will rob you of your spirit benefits.
I was born and raised a Catholic. As a good Catholic, you must not accept a whole lot of what the Pentecostals preach, because they are the false prophets Jesus warned against. And speaking in Tongues is one of those satanic manifestations from them. So I stayed away from it. You won't believe that all my years of being in the Lord, it's not been quite Three years I received Baptism in the Holy Ghost which is made manifest by Speaking I tongues.
When I was taught enough to know that it's a gift of the Holy Ghost, I had a different understanding of it.
When I joined Living Faith, I discovered the way scripture is taught there is different from how I have always known. They teach Priinciples and how to engage those Principles. Everything has a principle. When you understand the principle of a thing and know how to engage that principle, you get results.
So that particular month, it was all about the 'Holy Spirit' and how to engage the Holy Spirit in our practical day to day work/walk with God.
It was a Sunday evening. When was about to go to bed. I picked my Bible to pray, (because I pray scriptures), for whatever reason, I picked my jotter, and opened to the message of that Sunday. According to the note, I was still outside the Christians fold if I couldn't speak "Christianese". That's God's personal language. The language of the Christians. The Bible says, when you speak in Tongues you speak to God. No man can understand you, even you who speaks it, is useless to you, but in the spirit, you are speaking mysteries. That night was when I had a revelation of that scripture, so I engaged it.
Well, in the past, I had tried to speak in Tongues, but stops immediately. I was thinking since it was Baptism by Fire, I was suppose to feel a sensation like electric current going through me, before I will erupt in Tongues.
I was careful not to fake Tongues, so I waited for that special moment, I didn't know every moment was a special moment. So I could ask p nm and recieve.

That night, all of a sudden I felt like I have never really been communicating with God, and I wanted to. So, I asked the Holy Spirit to help me. I heard it clearly, 'Are you now ready?' I said yes. Audibly, it wasn't in my head. He said, open your mouth and start talking, and I did. Not as though I had a particular thing I wanted to say, I just started talking, but I was hearing my voice, like another person was using my voice to speak. I went off speaking a language that sounded Arabic. And I don't like the way Arabic sounds. But that's the sound of my Tongues. Now, am trying to change it, I can't, when it starts that's what I hear myself speaking.
That night, I spoke in Tongues for two good hours. I wanted to stop I couldnt. Now I sing in Tongues. I said here before that I sing praises in my sleep, I asked the Holy Spirit for Tongues in my sleep too. Two nights ago, I spoke in Tongues through the night in my sleep.
God sweet oo. Na to stay faithful hard.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
The Lord was teaching me about the operations of demons in a revelation.

When I was quite younger.. Maybe at the age of 12, I had series of dreams and teachings about the operations of Satan and demons. I still do.. And I will be gradually revealing this as we commence on the thread. God is indeed Almighty.

I once was taken in a revelation to a place like a palace.. There were guards pacing up and down with weapons in their hands. It was quite dark.

This was a kingdom I didn't even know how I got inside in the first place. There were people captured like slaves and my mission was to rescue them. I can't remember if I actually rescued them. But I remember one of the guards sighting me and his facial expression showed shock when he saw me. He rang an alarm and the rest of the soldiers(demons) came chasing me.. I was with about 3 people. We all ran, though with confidence.. We escaped.

In another revelation.. I saw the spirit called 'death' and another spirit that looked exactly like 'death'.. i can't remember the name he was called. The difference was that 'death' was wearing a long black gown and holding a very long staff. The other was wearing a very long red gown and carrying a weapon too. They looked exactly alike, the cloth actually made the real difference.
They were arguing, discussing about some souls in their possession and how to divide their lot.. That is to say.. The ones 'death' had permission over.. And the ones the other spirit was to take..

In the place they were, I saw prison houses.. The prisons were just small rooms containing basic things of life like a bed, clothes etc.

I saw a particular family friend who was in her own prison house. The funny thing was that the prisoners were not chained. Instead, they were committing sin which kept them in slavery.
I saw this girl masturbating. Some details of the revelation, I can't remember. But I know this was a deliverance case.

In another revelation.. God showed me many people in my compound. Each person had a twin. So there were about 10 twins.. Making about 20 people. They were in one of my neighbors house, all discussing.

They looked beautiful and handsome. But God told me they were demons and He said they were identical and in pairs because they have been given the same mission, to cooperate together for the destruction of a person's soul. They were 'twin demons'.

One of the twin demons called me and started saying sweet words to me.. He put a chain that had a pendant of the cross on my wrist.
He told me to stay still and relax. When he was wrapping this chain around my wrist, he started muttering some words.

I looked at him and laughed. He stared at me puzzled. Then I blew air with my mouth on the chain which was tied on my wrist, the chain untied and floated off my hand and landed about 7feets away from me.

I told the demon ' You are too small for me, go and call others who are stronger than you'.
After I said that, I walked away.. The demon kept staring at me perplexed.. Later, fear struck my heart as I didn't believe what just happened.

Then I realized it was God who did that through me.. Not me.

Twin demons are a pair of demons that is sent to torment a person's life.. The spirit of masturbation usually goes with the spirit of fornication or sexual immorality.. The spirit of alcoholism goes with the spirit of waywardness. Etc.

Let's be careful with those sinful habits that invite demons into our lives. Lets give our whole heart to God.

God bless you all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank you Lord Jesus for this revelations

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Cc:Fischer, cc: any other person who loves to grow in d word
These are good books written by Kenneth E Hagin. They are compressed so you will av to unzip it using winrar or other related software. https://www.dropbox.com/s/33z3zppi3zg8mqe/Kenneth%20Hagin.rar?dl=0

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.