Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810271 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 1:46am On Feb 12, 2016
oyeludef:
Cc:Fischer, cc: any other person who loves to grow in d word
These are good books written by Kenneth E Hagin. They are compressed so you will av to unzip it using winrar or other related software. https://www.dropbox.com/s/33z3zppi3zg8mqe/Kenneth%20Hagin.rar?dl=0

Thank you. Will download ASAP
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by drestoneokuta(m): 4:34am On Feb 12, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:

If I had gone when they wanted me, the name of Lazarus, would be just be a name. But today, anywhere the name Lazarus is mentioned, people know him. MY DELAY MADE HIM FAMOUS.

He said, there's a time for waiting. Not fasting or prayer. But RESTING IN ME. ALLOW ME. WAIT.
He said, His Children are too much in a hurry, that's because they measure achievements by what their friends have. He said, too many of His Children are too anxious, fearful of failure, terribly bothered about too many things.

Worrying about things not turning out the way they planned them or the speed they expected. so in a state of anxiety and fear, they pray and fast. And in that state, I will not answer them, becos I do not want you to come to me in fear. Come to me in love.

He said, I want you to tell me your challenges, not because I don't know them, but I want you to depend on me, in love. Tell me what you want, BUT don't tell me how you want me to do it, and When you want it. I don't walk/work with your time. I will do it, in my time.

He said, He created everyman to handle just one assignment on earth. But man is not even interested to find out what his assignment is, that's why he is so worried trying to do 100things that doesn't concern him.

He said, The spiritual is not fascinated by signs and wonders. And I don't perform signs and wonders to show off. It's not to flex ego. There are only necessary to raise questions in the hearts of men, and for those questions to gets answers men will have to draw close to the Master. When they come, then we can sit down and talk about issues. They will then see that they have been looking at things wrongly and are getting it all wrong.

He asked me a question that broke my heart. He said, My daughter, do you think I hate you? I said no Lord. He said, 'I see you. I hear your thoughts', It breaks my heart when you cry. I wish I can take you to the future, so that you can see what my plans are for you, but I Won't, not becos I can't, but becos, I need you to trust me, Rest in me.

This morning He gave me three words. He said I need to learn DISCIPLINE, COORDINATION, AND ORGANISATION.
He said, there's work to do, there's no need to rush. If you ever have a need to rush, know you are walking ahead of me. Align your steps by Me, He said. Don't work outs side of the plan.
If you want to work for yourself, then walk off, but if you want to work for me, then walk by me, not looking at the clock that tells you how old you are.
As at when I needed Isaac, was when he came. As at when I needed Samuel, was when he came, as at when I needed John the Baptist is when he came.

Remember you are the clay. The clay doesn't tell the Potter when, and how to be formed, or what the Potter shd do with it.
#word!!!!# This is deep and thoughtful. May God continually engrace u guys, I've really learnt a lot from dis thread. This made my morning, God bless you
Bro Charles, God bless u sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by brightekhibise(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi Charles. Good to hear from you once more. Thank you for starting this thread. Would be nice to have consistent posts from you. Perhaps, you are to teach everyone here the things that the Lord has caused you to learn. You have the potential to influence lives. Best regards, Bright.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
analice107:
@Superior and vooks, and others. I posted my amateur sermon up there, pls edit it for me. Thanks.

Am sorry for these inread the sermon and it was good but it can be better.

But as I was reading it, I read somewhere where you said you were called to broadcast evangelism, I feel deep down within me that your assignments is not complete. If there is an assignment there are usually well laid out instructions on how you should go about it so that you don't get injured on the way..

Am sorry for these but just had to drop it as I felt...

Am sorry my ogas at the top for the intrusion..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
ezeks007:

I
pls sir , I've been following this thread for few days now, I dreamt that a part of my hair was shaved, & I have no idea who did it . it was like I was bald , like someone who had his 'punk' shaved to the skin. I'll appreciate your help. thanks.

Your hair is the symbol of your glory and your head a symbol of your destiny , when you hair is shaved it is a very bad dream.

I would encourage you as a matter or urgency begin to pray for the restoration of your glory.

There is a deliberate attack on your glory by some powers.

God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
oyeludef:
These are good books written by Kenneth E Hagin. They are compressed so you will av to unzip it using winrar or other related software. https://www.dropbox.com/s/33z3zppi3zg8mqe/Kenneth%20Hagin.rar?dl=0
Bro, like how many books are there. Bear with my question.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
i like reading books expecialy the once talking about Holy spirit; i have tried buy some books by kenneth Haggin but money factor was an isue. Yestaday i was try to read sme books online and i came acros dis sit, www.hopefaithprayer.com visit and tel ur observation exp brethen wt java phones like me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
holahmihdeh:
My questions:

1. What is the consequences (if any) of speaking in tongues in dreams. I'm not really sure if it is speaking in tongues but I do see myself praying and speaking in tongues in dreams. Though it is not that consistent, maybe like once a month or even once in two months and at time three times in a month. (when I backslided it stopped but after crawling back to Jesus, it started again).
And could that be the reason for not having the Holy spirit, because I'm really thirsty for Him?

2. How can I discern God voice from that of the devil. The only time I heard the voice was like that of someone that used a microphone becuase it was so loud and what I was told happened less than two hrs later. Some says it will be like someone talking to one's mind. But in movies its always like sound of many people into one. And Apostle John also said in REV 1: 10 that it sounded like that of a trumpet. And I heard it through my ears not my mind.

Thanks.

Hmm.... For no 1... you have a gift
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
temi4fash:

Hmm.... For no 1... you have a gift
Welcome brother. We are happy to have you in the fold. Pls share what the Lord is doing in your life.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Brother Superior you are leaving us alone. Pls we need a word from you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Great0:

Bro, like how many books are there. Bear with my question.
didn't count it. Just gathered on pc nd compressed. Good stuff in there
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
oyeludef:
didn't count it. Just gathered on pc nd compressed. Good stuff in there

Thank you oyeludef. God bless you.

Brethren how are we doing today? God is awesome, I'm excited in my spirit.

I love you all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
There was a guy here who offered to share daily devotion via WhatsApp. I'm very much interested, please how can anyone help?
I need it like asap.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
analice107:

Welcome brother. We are happy to have you in the fold. Pls share what the Lord is doing in your life.

Hmm am sorry madam for barging on your discuss...

Just had to drop that...

For what the lord has been doing for me.. its been awesome...

Just discovered my self in a new a way about a tear ago and its been awesome and very awesome thats all I can say..

Sorry for barging again
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
analice107:
Brother Superior you are leaving us alone. Pls we need a word from you.

Where has he gone to?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
oyeludef:

Very great collection has about 50 books... had to save it in drop box..

God bless you bro...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
I seek to thank bro Charles who opened this amazing thread and others who have so far contributed. God bless you all. I really learnt a lot from here, and this came when I needed it the most.
Late last year, by the strength of the Holy Spirit, I broke away from the shackles of evil spirit (s€x, mastu®bation) that lasted for close to a dozen years. Mine was chronic and tormenting. I tried fruitlessly and severally in the past to do away with it but it kept worsening, until I begged for God's grace. I was expecting to gain more strength to fight sin (I thought that was how grace works), instead, they were taken away like filthy old garment, replacing them with new garment/new life in Christ. So many things have naturally given way with no struggle. I just pray the spirit of God to keep me growing. So far, He has been guiding me through the elementries.
This thread has thought me a lot and has helped me in my new journey. I have some questions I would love to ask later. I need some spiritual guidance. For now, I just wanna tnk u all.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Read these thread haphazardly but all I can say I was wowed by different experiences here.....

Though I still have my reservations about some and but again we all agree to dis agree and there is no searching of God understanding so sometimes what I think I no which is true might be different from yours and we still be saying the truth...

I want to bless God for the originator these thread.. more frace to your elbow.. and sure you would havr gotten some dose if attacks for creating a thread as powerful as these., the lord is your strength and I strongly believe that at the end of our journey on these earth we would not loss our reward in heaven..

To oyeludef.. God bless you for those books though i still gat to patiently read some of hagins books cos of some of his teachings that am not too familiar with but I believe I would get there

To analice107 wonderful madam wonderful madam.. you ooze alot of self confidence in which I admire so so very much.. the evangelical ministry is yours for the taking I read where you said you needed a platform. ? Am sorry to say that you might never find any cos you are a moving platform or you yourself are the platform when you decide to launch out mehn mehn mehn..............

To vooks, superior, and all other great men and women on these thread God bless you for your continued input. We shall all prevail by God grace...

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2016
fischer77:
There was a guy here who offered to share daily devotion via WhatsApp. I'm very much interested, please how can anyone help?
I need it like asap.
I can forward Open Heavens Devotional to you daily via whatsapp if you are interested. Remain Blessed...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2016
destinedtee:

I can forward Open Heavens Devotional to you daily via whatsapp if you are interested. Remain Blessed...

I'm very much interested. Forward them to my number +27630162010 via WhatsApp.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
temi4fash:
Read these thread haphazardly but all I can say I was wowed by different experiences here.....

Though I still have my reservations about some and but again we all agree to dis agree and there is no searching of God understanding so sometimes what I think I no which is true might be different from yours and we still be saying the truth...

I want to bless God for the originator these thread.. more frace to your elbow.. and sure you would havr gotten some dose if attacks for creating a thread as powerful as these., the lord is your strength and I strongly believe that at the end of our journey on these earth we would not loss our reward in heaven..

To oyeludef.. God bless you for those books though i still gat to patiently read some of hagins books cos of some of his teachings that am not too familiar with but I believe I would get there

To analice107 wonderful madam wonderful madam.. you ooze alot of self confidence in which I admire so so very much.. the evangelical ministry is yours for the taking I read where you said you needed a platform. ? Am sorry to say that you might never find any cos you are a moving platform or you yourself are the platform when you decide to launch out mehn mehn mehn..............

To vooks, superior, and all other great men and women on these thread God bless you for your continued input. We shall all prevail by God grace...

*wipes away tears* it amazes me every time I read responses like yours. God is indeed awesome. He can reach out to anyone at any time, any where any how.
For everyone whom God through this thread has strengthened to carry on, I say, Thank you Jesus.
I never believed that God could find me worthy to use in anyway. It really humbles me when I read all these.
I need His grace to stand strong to the end. It's not how far, but how well. I want to finish strong.
Pls, Brethren let's pray for more souls to be saved via this thread. Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NIV) Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. NO ONE WHO CONTINUE IN SIN WILL MAKE THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Amend Your Ways.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
fischer77:

I'm very much interested. Forward them to my number +27630162010 via WhatsApp.
God bless you.
Alright sir. I will start right away...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
fischer77:

Thank you oyeludef. God bless you.
Brethren how are we doing today? God is awesome, I'm excited in my spirit.
I love you all
I love you brother.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
temi4fash:

Hmm am sorry madam for barging on your discuss...

Just had to drop that...

For what the lord has been doing for me.. its been awesome...

Just discovered my self in a new a way about a tear ago and its been awesome and very awesome thats all I can say..

Sorry for barging again
Badge all the way brother. I love it when you badge on me. lol.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
temi4fash:

Where has he gone to?
He came in, viewed the thread then left.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
brightekhibise:
Hi Charles. Good to hear from you once more. Thank you for starting this thread. Would be nice to have consistent posts from you. Perhaps, you are to teach everyone here the things that the Lord has caused you to learn. You have the potential to influence lives. Best regards, Bright.

Thank you very much brother. I will continue to let God use me positively.

Thanks to Peritus, temi4fash and others too. It's been glorious being with you guys here.

Analice, vooks, the two collins, nnamdi and everyone who contributes and other people who come on the thread in ghost mode... I thank you all. I love you all. God bless you all.

I will love to share a very important experience here.. It's about demonic convenant, particulary something that happened to someone i know.

By God's grace i will speak on that tomorrow. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
The Apostle Paul wrote and spoke much about the subject of speaking in other tongues, and he apparently practiced what he preached, for he said, “I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all” ( 1 Cor. 14:18). The purpose of this particular article is to briefly set forth seven reasons why every Christian should speak in tongues and to help believers see the blessings that can be theirs through daily appropriating the power of the Holy Spirit in their lives. Reason Number One The Word of God teaches that when we are filled with the Holy Ghost, we speak with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance. Speaking in tongues is an initial evidence, or sign, of the baptism of the Holy Spirit: “And they were all FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, and began to SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES, as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4). Reason Number Two Paul encouraged the Corinthian Christians to continue the practice of speaking with other tongues in their worship of God. He also encouraged them to speak in tongues in their individual prayer life as a means of spiritual edification, or building up. The Bible says, “He that speaks in an unknown tongue edifies himself . . .” (1 Cor. 14:4). Paul also stated in First Corinthians 14:14, “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, MY SPIRIT PRAYETH, but my understanding is unfruitful.” Notice he said, “My spirit prays.” The Amplified Bible reads, “My spirit [by the Holy Spirit within me] prays . . . .” God is a Spirit. When you pray in tongues, your spirit is in direct contact with God, who is a Spirit. When you speak in tongues, you are talking to Him by divine, supernatural means. Reason Number Three A third reason people should speak with other tongues is that speaking with tongues keeps us continually aware of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling Presence. Not only is speaking with tongues the initial sign or evidence of the Holy Spirit’s infilling, but continuing to pray and to worship God in tongues helps us to be ever-conscious of His indwelling Presence. And if you are conscious of the indwelling Presence of the Holy Ghost every day, that is bound to affect the way you think and live. Reason Number Four Speaking in tongues eliminates the possibility of selfishness entering our prayer life. For instance, if I pray a prayer out of my own mind and out of my own thinking, it may be unscriptural. It may be selfish. Paul wrote to the Church at Rome, “We know not what we should pray for as we ought. . .” ( Rom. 8:26). He didn’t say we didn’t know how to pray, because we are instructed to pray to the Father in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ ( John 16:23–24). But just because I know how to pray doesn’t mean that I know what to pray for as I ought. So Paul said, “We know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself [Himself] makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered” ( Rom. 8:26). The Holy Ghost is not going to do our praying for us. He is sent to help us pray. Speaking with other tongues is praying as the Spirit gives utterance. It is Spirit- directed praying. And it eliminates the possibility of selfishness in our prayers. Reason Number Five A fifth reason believers should speak with tongues is that it helps them learn to trust God more fully. It builds one’s faith to speak in tongues. The Bible says, “Building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost” ( Jude 20). Speaking in tongues stimulates faith and helps us learn how to trust God more fully. For example, faith must be exercised to speak with tongues because the Holy Spirit supernaturally directs the words we speak. You see, we don’t know what the next word will be—we have to trust God for that. And trusting God in one area helps us learn to trust Him in another area. Reason Number Six A sixth reason every believer should speak in tongues is that it provides a way for you to pray about things that you wouldn’t think to pray about or aren’t even aware of. We already know that the Holy Spirit helps us pray for particular situations when we don’t know how to pray about those situations. In addition, the Holy Spirit, Who knows everything, can pray things through us for things about which our natural mind knows nothing. Reason Number Seven A seventh reason why every believer should speak with tongues is found in James 3:8. “But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison,” Yielding your tongue to the Holy Spirit to speak with other tongues is a big step toward being able to fully yield all of your members to God; for if you can yield your tongue, you can yield any member of your body to God. Speaking in tongues is the initial evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit. God has given us this wonderful spiritual gift to bless us, edify us, and refresh us throughout our lives on this earth. Let’s receive what God has provided and enjoy the benefits of speaking in tongues! Copyright © Kenneth Hagin Ministries – Used by Permission

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Praise the Lord.
I don't know how many married ladies are viewing this page. This is for married and intending married ladies. Especially ghost readers.

It's about our husbands cheating on us, having children outside matrimony and even threatening to bring home another woman.
Don't break your head about it. It hurts, I know. Especially if you really love him. Keep calm. Use your God's given authority.
Trust me, even general overseers cheat on thier wives.
Don't you ever, allow one miserable girl determine the course of your marriage.

Let me share what happened to a dear Christian lady who married her husband before she got saved.
She was happily married with 4kids. 2 males and 2 females. The man worked(I don't know if he still works with Shell now). They were doing well, until the man started keeping unusual late nights. Every man (unsaved) keeps late nights, but this one was unusual. Then the man started sleeping out. She never confronted him. She knew someone was playing some sweet music outside, and he was dancing, she tried playing gospel music, I didn't work.
It went on for long. She kept praying for her husband to get tired of that one, just like every other one and return home. For where? Then he started spending weekends outside. Okay, this was getting serious. She couldnt talk, because she's only a house wife and her kids were Still small.
The man had rented a two bedroom apartment in a choice area, furnished it to taste for his mistress. He had proposed to her and she had accepted. The mistress had informed her parents that she was bringing a suitor home very soon, so her family was prepared and waiting.
Everyday after work, he will go over there first, eat well, relax with her before reluctantly going home if he felt like it. When he gets home, is to UnCloth, hit the bed and sleep off. He doesn't eat his wife's food anymore. Doesn't touch his wife. No conversation. One night the wife confronted him, he opened up and told the wife that he was marrying a second wife. A second wife in this modern generation.
He informed her of the already traditional marriage arraignment that was ongoing. It is customary in their culture that if your husband decides to take another wife, you as the first wife must be actively involved in bringing her home. You must attend the marriage well dressed and happy, dancing alongside your husband to show that you are not against the new wife coming into your home.
When her husband informed her to be ready. She didn't say a word. The next day she went to church. Stayed there all through praying. A brother saw her downcast and asked what the problem was, she opened up and told him. He on the other hand, jokingly told her to go to the market and buy beautiful see-through night gowns. Always bath at night. Buy a good body spray. Shave yourself. And make yourself attractive. But don't go to him. Just sleep by him. Never ask him anything about anything. Let him sleep.
When he sleeps off, make sure he doesn't catch you. Open your Bible to the passage that says, "the body of the man belongs to his wife, and the body of the woman belongs to her husband". Face it towards his male organ and command that his male organ never rises with another woman, except his wife. Speak in your mind, no one shd hear you.
Speak to the thing and say, if it's not my body, SLEEP No matter what another woman does, SLEEP. She went home. In the evening, the man came home tired from work and from work.
The man hardly spoke a word to her. He hit the bed and passed out. Far into the night, she got up and quietly did as she was told. But the man went on doing his thing as if what she was doing never had any effect. But she kept on doing it anytime the man felt like returning to her.
One night, he came home quite early. And immediately he got home, undressed and wanted his wife. Hmm, after how many months? She let him, no questions asked.
The next day the same thing. He was apprehensive and excited, like He was worried about something. The third day he couldn't hold it anymore, he told his wife that, that girl was a witch. Can you imagine, I have been trying for the passed three days to meet with her, but my body won't rise? He accused her of wanting to break his marriage, and make him impotent. Can you imagine, for three days now, every evening, I have been trying to meet with her, but I couldn't get it up, but when I got here, with you, am okay. Three good night's. That girl has been using means all along to keep me from my lovely wife and family. He told his wife.
He went and confronted her and called her all sorts of names. Called her father and canceled the marriage. Stopped going to her. Instead of traditional marriage, it was marriage renewal with his wife.
When his wife opened up and told him what she had done, the man was scared that God could do a thing like that. He said, he wanted to experience that God personally. He followed his wife to Church. Gave his life to Christ and finally, they renewed their vows.

When I listened to this Testimony which by the way, was given by the husband, at first I laughed, but again, the woman had her husband back.
This woman had her husband back because she submitted to her God by submitting to her husband. If she had thrown caution to the wind and gone on to fight her husband or that girl, she would ve been sharing her husband by now, which of course we know that her husband would have left her.

Wives submit to your own husbands as unto Christ.

Husband's love your wives and cherish her as you would your body. Ephe 5:21-22.
May we recieve Grace to submit one to another to the glory and praise of God.
Amen.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
analice107:
Praise the Lord.
I don't know how many married ladies are viewing this page. This is for married and intending married ladies. Especially ghost readers.

It's about our husbands cheating on us, having children outside matrimony and even threatening to bring home another woman.
Don't break your head about it. It hurts, I know. Especially if you really love him. Keep calm. Use your God's given authority.
Trust me, even general overseers cheat on thier wives.
Don't you ever, allow one miserable girl determine the course of your marriage.

Let me share what happened to a dear Christian lady who married her husband before she got saved.
She was happily married with 4kids. 2 males and 2 females. The man worked(I don't know if he still works with Shell now). They were doing well, until the man started keeping unusual late nights. Every man (unsaved) keeps late nights, but this one was unusual. Then the man started sleeping out. She never confronted him. She knew someone was playing some sweet music outside, and he was dancing, she tried playing gospel music, I didn't work.
It went on for long. She kept praying for her husband to get tired of that one, just like every other one and return home. For where? Then he started spending weekends outside. Okay, this was getting serious. She couldnt talk, because she's only a house wife and her kids were Still small.
The man had rented a two bedroom apartment in a choice area, furnished it to taste for his mistress. He had proposed to her and she had accepted. The mistress had informed her parents that she was bringing a suitor home very soon, so her family was prepared and waiting.
Everyday after work, he will go over there first, eat well, relax with her before reluctantly going home if he felt like it. When he gets home, is to UnCloth, hit the bed and sleep off. He doesn't eat his wife's food anymore. Doesn't touch his wife. No conversation. One night the wife confronted him, he opened up and told the wife that he was marrying a second wife. A second wife in this modern generation.
He informed her of the already traditional marriage arraignment that was ongoing. It is customary in their culture that if your husband decides to take another wife, you as the first wife must be actively involved in bringing her home. You must attend the marriage well dressed and happy, dancing alongside your husband to show that you are not against the new wife coming into your home.
When her husband informed her to be ready. She didn't say a word. The next day she went to church. Stayed there all through praying. A brother saw her downcast and asked what the problem was, she opened up and told him. He on the other hand, jokingly told her to go to the market and buy beautiful see-through night gowns. Always bath at night. Buy a good body spray. Shave yourself. And make yourself attractive. But don't go to him. Just sleep by him. Never ask him anything about anything. Let him sleep.
When he sleeps off, make sure he doesn't catch you. Open your Bible to the passage that says, "the body of the man belongs to his wife, and the body of the woman belongs to her husband". Face it towards his male organ and command that his male organ never rises with another woman, except his wife. Speak in your mind, no one shd hear you.
Speak to the thing and say, if it's not my body, SLEEP No matter what another woman does, SLEEP. She went home. In the evening, the man came home tired from work and from work.
The man hardly spoke a word to her. He hit the bed and passed out. Far into the night, she got up and quietly did as she was told. But the man went on doing his thing as if what she was doing never had any effect. But she kept on doing it anytime the man felt like returning to her.
One night, he came home quite early. And immediately he got home, undressed and wanted his wife. Hmm, after how many months? She let him, no questions asked.
The next day the same thing. He was apprehensive and excited, like He was worried about something. The third day he couldn't hold it anymore, he told his wife that, that girl was a witch. Can you imagine, I have been trying for the passed three days to meet with her, but my body won't rise? He accused her of wanting to break his marriage, and make him impotent. Can you imagine, for three days now, every evening, I have been trying to meet with her, but I couldn't get it up, but when I got here, with you, am okay. Three good night's. That girl has been using means all along to keep me from my lovely wife and family. He told his wife.
He went and confronted her and called her all sorts of names. Called her father and canceled the marriage. Stopped going to her. Instead of traditional marriage, it was marriage renewal with his wife.
When his wife opened up and told him what she had done, the man was scared that God could do a thing like that. He said, he wanted to experience that God personally. He followed his wife to Church. Gave his life to Christ and finally, they renewed their vows.

When I listened to this Testimony which by the way, was given by the husband, at first I laughed, but again, the woman had her husband back.
This woman had her husband back because she submitted to her God by submitting to her husband. If she had thrown caution to the wind and gone on to fight her husband or that girl, she would ve been sharing her husband by now, which of course we know that her husband would have left her.

Wives submit to your own husbands as unto Christ.

Husband's love your wives and cherish her as you would your body. Ephe 5:21-22.
May we recieve Grace to submit one to another to the glory and praise of God.
Amen.
Lovely. I am inspired

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sandraokosun: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
@CharlyG1, you dont knw how much u mean to me with ths piece. Pls do send me ur email to mfaposting1@gmail.com.
ur sustainance has been awesome.

I would say i have a gift of dreams and translation since i was a kid by Gods loving grace on a sinner like me.
i had once had a dream revelation where i saw my dad shot by the gate of our house, (i rushed out as i am the one opening gate when he drives in) in that revelation to meet him bleeding, i got that dream twice different times in space of yrs.
last yr my dad came home late on a day the theives raded and they amusbhed him by the gate, got him hands up, frm the car, he lied on ground and got his phone taken, with his car taken and theirs droped, when i came to open gate ths had just happened, i saw my dream play knwing God only edited the end part.etc
when i get revelation it may repeat untill it happens, then stops

i have seen myself in revelations Relive the moments of my birth through age 2,to my present time, i have been shown every key moment and people in it, like a saved up video clip of years i hadnt even had the awarness of.

I have been in the future moments several times, before i get these revelations and forget, recently i get them and remember, i even to see myself getting up and praying to nullify/affirm some even with deep sleep in my eyes.
I get very aware of what is going on in that revelations, and position roles of each figure.

Another maybe wierd thing is i get to see movie scripts and u knw new movie ideas untapped random that can make a comfortable hollywood blockbooster, but funny thing is i get to remember the spiritual ones thats are important to my immediate environment.

I am not yet strong as a backslided in regret, but i fear God, i marvel why God transmits to me in my unrighteousness
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2016
Exposing the 'Dream Polluters' ~ Demons...

Not all dreams come from God.. Some dreams are to be ignored because God didn't send them. Some of the God-sent dreams are meant to warn a person, some others can be a revelation from God to show a future event to take place.

And there are the ones that come from our exhaustion or desires or physical activities that the brain mumbles up and translates it into a dream as we sleep.

But there is this one that leaves us with fear, I mean strange fear, depression, guilt, sexual urges, etc. These kind of dreams come from Satan and demons.
This is the type I want to expose.

Sometimes when I sleep at night and have a very weird dream, as I begin to wake up, the Lord opens my eyes to see the demon behind the weird dream.

This has occurred several times.. More than 3-4times. The demon usually sits quietly and all the while, would be staring at the person as he/she sleeps.. The demon sends out demonic dream transmissions into a person's mind. And sometimes these kind of dreams affect a person when he/she wakes up in the physical.
Example: a highly sexual dream or lustful dream will make a person either commit rape, or fornication or masturbation that same day. Because that seed has been planted on the person's mind by the demon.. And so without the word of God, the seed will germinate that same day and cause a person to commit one or more of this acts.

If that seed doesn't germinate that day.. The demon will come back this time around with a stronger seed(dream pollution) to plant evil and sinful thoughts in a person's mind. The person will surely carry out the evil instruction that day or the next if he/she doesn't go near the word of God or derives divine inspiration to feed the soul.

This demons that do this act of evil dream planting are called 'Dream Polluters'.

Their work is to pollute a person's dream. To invite sexual lusts into that person dream, to create wet dreams, or fearful dreams or depressing dreams so that when these evil seeds(dreams) have been planted into a man's mind, the person will act it out in the physical.

Remember Jesus' parable?
Matthew Chapter 13 vs 25:

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

This was exactly what Jesus was talking about.

This 'dream polluter' demons will sit very close to where the person is asleep, usually above the head or beside the bed.

The Lord has opened my eyes on so many occasions to witness this and when I notice the demons, they slowly begin to fade away from my eyes.. Then I won't see them again. One of the dream polluting demons I saw once looked exactly like an elf, very short and with a rumpled face.
It was watching me, polluting my dream. And as i woke up, God opened my eyes. I saw it even without looking in it's direction. I was sleeping on the floor in my living room that night while it sat on the couch.

When I saw it, the demon didn't realize that I could see it ay first until after few seconds. When it realized this, the demon was surprised. It's facial expression changed. It was shocked. As I got up.. The demon slowly began to fade away from sight..
I prayed and rebuked it's works on me in the Name of Jesus.

Demons watch us and study us all day long so that they can use our weakness to harm us, to tempt us to sin, and to report us to Satan so that Satan stands as our accuser and adversary, reporting our sins and evil acts to God so that God punishes us according to our works.
That's the way it works.

But we are overcomers and we are victorious in Christ Jesus, and thank God we have Jesus as our Advocate. Praise God!

People of God...
Before you go to bed.

- Always pray to God for protection, over you and your family.
- Sanctify your thoughts with the word of God. Tell God to take control of your spirit, body and soul as you sleep.
- If you wake up in the middle of the night to pee or for whatever reason; pray and cover yourself and family in the blood of Jesus.

The key to defeating this type of demon is the Word of God and your authority in Jesus.
Demons are already defeated by Jesus Christ for those who are in Christ but there is still a part we must play. Our sins can tie us down and give legal rights to demon to come influence our lives negatively.. So we must lay aside all those enticing worldy desires that easily beset us to sin. Then we must seek and embrace Jesus, pleasing Him by doing His will.

When you feel certain uncontrollable sexual urge, first rebuke the thoughts using the word of God in the Name of Jesus, then pick up the Word of God and read.

God bless you all. Have a goodnight

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.