Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804983 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 3:54am On Feb 29, 2016
@DonaTee, I will now render what I believe is the interpretation of your dream, I wont bother going into the details of my understanding of the symbols represented in it, each as multiple of meanings, their relevance and God's leading is the major key of interpretation

Your Mum, your source, origin of life here represents God, the Holy Spirit
Hospital here relates to your domain, place of calling or duty.
The people, are colleagues or people who you would interact with in your professional duties
The Poo/vomit are contaminations it may be spiritual/demonic infection or sin.

I believe it was God who is leading you into the health field either as a Nurse/Doctor or whatever role you would be playing, you have already received theoretical or what can be called academic qualifications in this regard but as you step into the period of practicing your profession, you would come across spiritual battles and attempt to be defiled spiritually. The field you have chosen and God is leading you into is a profession of intense spiritual battles and you will need to depend on the support of the One who is taking you there.

It got dropped in my spirit you wont be in this profession for a very long time, it is a stage through which God will use you to minister both physically and spiritually to the people He will be bringing you across, once the time comes for you to leave, there will be a knowing in your spirit, dont be reluctant then as God will use you in some other places and fields different from the health field later in life.

This dream is to create awareness so you may get prepared for what is ahead of you.

Finally, I believe your dream job is right around the corner. I hope this help you in some ways.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:08am On Feb 29, 2016
oyeludef:
Cc:Fischer, cc: any other person who loves to grow in d word
These are good books written by Kenneth E Hagin. They are compressed so you will av to unzip it using winrar or other related software. https://www.dropbox.com/s/33z3zppi3zg8mqe/Kenneth%20Hagin.rar?dl=0
MizyB

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:52am On Feb 29, 2016
grin Na which one b fakemuyis again abi mods don ban brother goodmuyis ni?
@bro Fischer on this subject of asking for the Holy Spirit and getting a fake experience, this is what Jesus the author and finisher of our Faith has to say
If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
Luke 11:11-13 KJV

I knew next to nothing about the baptism of the Holy Spirit wen i received the experience as a matter of fact i was in a program organized for youths wen d message about the Holy Spirit was preached and I received not really having the knowledge. I was as a matter of fact battling with condemnation of sin dat period so wen d message was preached i was praying for purity of heart and d grace to stop living a rising and falling life.
There is a difference between the tongues and diversity of tongues. Paul talked about speaking in the tongues of men and tongues of angel. Wen He talked about tongues, he said the understanding of the speaker is unfruitful because he speaks mysteries in the spirit but wen he talked about the gift of diversity of tongues which is equivalent to prophesy as long as there is an interpretation of it. He that speaks in tongue speaks to God but d gift of diversity of tongues is God speaking to man through another man and there is usually someone in the congregation that has the interpretation or the person who hears it knows that language. I av seen this in operation.

As long as it's the Father you are asking for the gift of the Holy Spirit and not some man, you will be baptized in the Holy Spirit. You can decide wen you want it. All you need to do is leave a place where you can be distracted so you can concentrate your full attention to God. Pray, declare that you have received and drink of the Holy Spirit. You can use dis scripture for meditation. Luke3:16, John7:37,38, mark16:17

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 7:34am On Feb 29, 2016
]
oyeludef:

MizyB
wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:39am On Feb 29, 2016
@ Dazzle101 and Everyone.

I have been offline on the internet for a few days now. And now I'm doing catch up, still reading all the posts from page 79.

It seems there are quarrels happening with some of us here. Please let us drop all the quarrels.

I welcome Donatee.. Still reading up on her experiences. I'm happy you are here Dona.

I thank God for Analice, Vooks, Nnamdi, Fischer, oyeludef, and everyone contributing on the thread.

I don't want to rush by making a post so I'll give my contributions when I've read all your posts.

God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 29, 2016
CharlyG1:
@ Dazzle101 and Everyone.

I have been offline on the internet for a few days now. And now I'm doing catch up, still reading all the posts from page 79.

It seems there are quarrels happening with some of us here. Please let us drop all the quarrels.

I welcome Donatee.. Still reading up on her experiences. I'm happy you are here Dona.

I thank God for Analice, Vooks, Nnamdi, Fischer, oyeludef, and everyone contributing on the thread.

I don't want to rush by making a post so I'll give my contributions when I've read all your posts.

God bless you all.

Bless you too sir...

A fruitful week to all!

Shallom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 9:02am On Feb 29, 2016
@Sister analice107 why goeth thou into ghostmode?, I would be posting by God's grace on "Demons, Angels and Children" later this evening an experience which will depicts what I believe is a message for you and some other passionate Children of Yahweh.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 9:07am On Feb 29, 2016
analice107:

Finally, the purpose for which you came to this thread is beginning to be made manifest. But not with me. Go pick this fight with someone else. I preach the gospel, not cause trouble.
Don't say that analice, we are not in Danki shoes he really knows how he feels, his experiences and what is going through his mind. We here are just trying to help..And at times u just have to be patient or worse just ignore...We all reacting to mind bugging situations differently and its only normal for danki to react the way he is...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:21am On Feb 29, 2016
oyeludef:

I respond to someone slandering but he decided to uses the report button as a weapon and the Mod didnt bother to investigate. but am back from today
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:36am On Feb 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I respond to someone slandering but he decided to uses the report button as a weapon and the Mod didnt bother to investigate. but am back from today
Ok. Welcome back brov
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:54am On Feb 29, 2016
TheFakeMuyis:

We May disagree but Holy Ghost Baptism is not Salvation or Sanctification experience, that only requires us to received by faith and we believing that yes am save, am sanctified by His grace and we keep growing. Holy Ghost Baptism come with power and we cannot hide it [ask Peter or Stephen if am lying grin], remember i stated in my earlier post: ...the fruit of the spirit were the true nature of Christ recreated in the life of a Spirit filled Christian. and the Holy Ghost Himself is 3rd Personality in the Godhead, so if you have Him [The Holy GHost] you have Jesus in you as well He is the one that will recreate himself in us. Remember Father, Son, HolySpirit are one, wherever you find one of them all are present, and we cant be carrying God in us and yet we are lacking the nature [of Christ] he desired.

I also believed that we dont develop these fruit one after the other, they come at once with the Holy Ghost Baptism, prior to that our life is already prepared for Him, that is the nature of sin as less to zero influence on us (so we wont be messing around like samson grin)

At time a once Baptised Christian may have lost it, thats why there fruit will be missing in their live. In my own case [not very far] I soon as I confirm and believed to have received the experience I started praying for fullness of the fruit of the spirit, speaking in tongue was not my top priority, there are better Koinoinia

The only answer i can give to your Question is : The person MUST have it, i cant doudt that, Holy Ghost Baptism is not just for speaking Tongue alone but for us fulfil God's purpose for our life

Luke4v18-19: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to 1)preach the gospel to the poor; 2)he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, 3)to preach deliverance to the captives, 4)and recovering of sight to the blind, 5)to set at liberty them that are bruised, 7)To preach the acceptable year of the Lord

But if thats is not the case the person need to pray for the fruit of the spirit, God want us to be fruitful, physically n Spiritually

---
The real goodmuyis

The bible verse yoi quoted is not about speaking in tongues, that is when the spirit of the lord is upon you..

The spirit of the Lord been upon means you have the license to speak in tongues but it does not mean you are speaking in tongues.

That is why a man can be filled with the spirit and not speak in tongues.

Speaking in tongues is an evidence of baptism.. Note the word EVIDENCE. That means if you are not sure you have the holy spirit by speaking in tongues. It has been confirmed beyond reasonable doubt you have it.

Noe to the fruit of the spirit part... it is the called fruit because it has ti be beared by the believer having received the baptism.

Now, when a man becomes born again, it is spirit that becomes born again, which means all the other desires of the flesh are still there but with constant fellowship and guidance with the holy spirit he becomes a better person. A man get born again today receive baptism today.. Does that mean he will automatically stop all the desires of the flesh.. No, that why there is whay we call follow up in churches., someone is assign to the person to encourage the person and the likes so that the person can get better, its not automatic, it is learnt and beared.

The part of a pastor telling to speaking in tongue, once you havr the baptism you already under the influence of the holy spirit, You carry the power already so when he say begin to oray in the holy ghost, your spritman is activated and the holy sprit begin to give you utterance. And it all depends on your level of growth for some until the atmosphere is charged they can't5 speak in tongues. Why some even if the atmosphere idps not charge they will charge it with there tongues..

I hope I made sense..

Shalom

Cc.. vooks, fischer77, analice007

Now... mizyb..

Please help with the following questions

What is gibberish?

What is speaking in tongues?

What is praying in the spirit?

How do you know it is gibberish they are speaking?

Help with these..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 29, 2016
superior1:
@Sister analice107 why goeth thou into ghostmode?, I would be posting by God's grace on "Demons, Angels and Children" later this evening an experience which will depicts what I believe is a message for you and some other passionate Children of Yahweh.

grin grin can't wait till then oooo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
superior1:
My dear sir. I have to step back a little. I have been accused of Pride. And above all things, I hate pride, so if I ve been proud without realizing it, I need to withdraw and evaulade myself, ask God for forgiveness and restoration.
If what Busybody and Danki said about me is true, then I need purging. But if they said that just to spite me, l leave all to God.
With God's grace I will post again.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
zeongeon:
Don't say that analice, we are not in Danki shoes he really knows how he feels, his experiences and what is going through his mind. We here are just trying to help..And at times u just have to be patient or worse just ignore...We all reacting to mind bugging situations differently and its only normal for danki to react the way he is...
My dear, pls go back and read what prompted my reaction. Am sorry, I will never go back to my words the second time. This case is dead as far am as concerned.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
temi4fash:

The bible verse yoi quoted is not about speaking in tongues, that is when the spirit of the lord is upon you..

The spirit of the Lord been upon means you have the license to speak in tongues but it does not mean you are speaking in tongues.

Speaking in tongues is an evidence of baptism.. Note the word EVIDENCE. That means if you are not sure you have the holy spirit by speaking in tongues. It has been confirmed beyond reasonable doubt you have it.

Noe to the fruit of the spirit part... it is the called fruit because it has ti be beared by the believer having received the baptism.

Now, when a man becomes born again, it is spirit that becomes born again, which means all the other desires of the flesh are still there but with constant fellowship and guidance with the holy spirit he becomes a better person. A man get born again today receive baptism today.. Does that mean he will automatically stop all the desires of the flesh.. No, that why there is whay we call follow up in churches., someone is assign to the person to encourage the person and the likes so that the person can get better, its not automatic, it is learnt and beared.

The part of a pastor telling to speaking in tongue, once you havr the baptism you already under the influence of the holy spirit, You carry the power already so when he say begin to oray in the holy ghost, your spritman is activated and the holy sprit begin to give you utterance. And it all depends on your level of growth for some until the atmosphere is charged they can't5 speak in tongues. Why some even if the atmosphere idps not charge they will charge it with there tongues..

I hope I made sense..

Shalom

Now... mizyb..

What is gibberish?

Help with these..

How many of us know that Satanists have their tongues? And it sounds just like "Christianese" which is a gift or baptism by the Holy Spirit?
I believe before any Satanist speak in their tongues there must be a "rite of passage" before that level is opened to him/her. (seeing as Satan copies everything God does).
The rite of passage for Christians is Repentance, Santification, justification, I want to say the Baptism by water baptism by and in the Holy Spirit is Glorification. because it's puts you in a place where you can communicate to God with His own language. Apostle Paul called it the "Language of Angels" 1Cor 13:1.
I don't believe everybody in church can speak it. Why? I mentioned, repentance, sanctification, justification and then glorification.(my thought though). If I were a church goer who is in church because I was born into church, without any personal encounter with Christ. I live my life just like everyday person. I smoke, drinks anyhow, club, quarrel and fight if need be. Very unforgiving and malicious in nature. Speak against pastors, criticise church doctrines, doubt testimonies, call fellow believers names. I don't see anything wrong in keeping numerous relationships. I brazenly lie, A. A. M. O.F., I operate fully under the Adamic nature. But I run my mouth when asked to speak in tongues in church, I don't think that what am speaking will be termed as Tongues. I think it will be Gabrish. because, without being Baptised in the Holy Ghost, the evidence which is Speaking in Tongues won't be made manifest. And the character I painted above, won't be born again, and won't, the Holy Spirit, I don't believe can inhabit a vessel that dirty.

You hear something like this, mamamamakishaptototorotot, kakakabububu turonumukukikikittatatammaamamamama. When you hear Holy Ghost induced Tongues, they should sound like the speaker is speaking a foreign language. Not a repetition of consonant/vowel sounds. That will be gibrish. That won't be speaking to God, that will be exercising the vocal cords.
Just like, you can't speak the satanic language without going through their rite of passage, so also you can't speak to God without receiving the Baptism in the Holy holy ghost. Thats our rite of passage.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello Guys,

The Lord showed me this morning that there is an evil presence pretending to be asleep on this thread.
That is to say.. The evil presence is among us but not yet active.

In this revelation.. We were in a room, and we all were chatting. I know that is talking about this forum.

There was someone in a dark corner which perhaps no one saw. I approached this person who was lying down and pretending to sleep. I couldn't even see the person well, my vision in the darkness was quite blurry because there was an unusual darkness surrounding the person. No one actually saw this person or the location where this person was lying down. Everywhere was bright in the room except for this particular corner in the room where this person lay.

When I touched the person, he/she pretended to be asleep. But I knew the person was awake so I spoke to the person.
The person seemed to be a boy and girl at the same time. I could not tell the difference. But the person told me something when I asked who he/she was.

(let me just use 'he' now)

He said that he had powers, magic. I smiled. The person seemed so sinister, he would close his eyes and open them again each time he/she spoke. He spoke so calmly and so convincingly.

He said I had powers too, magical powers I was not aware of. All he/she talked about was me being powerful like him. I laughed very hard knowing this was a lie and this person was only trying to deceive me, maybe trying to lure me into making a pact with him/her.
I woke up.

I recognize satan(via the Holy Ghost) even from a distance. He likes to come like a sheep. Gentle and innocent looking but with wicked intentions as anyone can ever imagine. This person was the devil.

I thank God for His Spirit that I discerned that satan was this person. Satan isn't happy because this thread is delivering many people and now he has come in another way to deceive us.

Let us watch and pray. A temptation comes our way to create division amongst us. Some people will say the most hateful things to others here. Let's be careful. It's a temptation from Satan.

Well.. In another scenario in the same dream. I saw people cutting branches from a very very gigantic tree. Someone started the cutting which led others to do the same. People started using the branches as firewood to keep themselves warm when there was indeed no cold at all.
I warned the people severely about cutting the tree which now had no branches but still stood tall pointing towards the sky. It was quite painful to see a very huge tree like that cut down The tree stood so big and strong and was quite taller than an iroko tree. I looked like the tree was growing towards heaven (the sky).
The people seemed to be out of their minds and were doing some other unusual things I can't really remember.

I want us to pray against the spirit of deception that has come to contradict the word of God here in this thread. The spirit is from satan and it will not prevail in Jesus Name.. Amen.

Also,the other dream scenario. Please let us not create division amongst ourselves. We are God's people. Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. Don't get angry and say things to people that will bring a burden on you.

I silence every spirit of division and confusion in Jesus Name.

Let us pray for one another and love each other more, knowing fully well that we are imperfect and we need the love and encouragement from each other in this life.

God bless you all

16 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
oyeludef:
@bro Fischer on this subject of asking for the Holy Spirit and getting a fake experience, this is what Jesus the author and finisher of our Faith has to say
If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
Luke 11:11-13 KJV

I knew next to nothing about the baptism of the Holy Spirit wen i received the experience as a matter of fact i was in a program organized for youths wen d message about the Holy Spirit was preached and I received not really having the knowledge. I was as a matter of fact battling with condemnation of sin dat period so wen d message was preached i was praying for purity of heart and d grace to stop living a rising and falling life.
There is a difference between the tongues and diversity of tongues. Paul talked about speaking in the tongues of men and tongues of angel. Wen He talked about tongues, he said the understanding of the speaker is unfruitful because he speaks mysteries in the spirit but wen he talked about the gift of diversity of tongues which is equivalent to prophesy as long as there is an interpretation of it. He that speaks in tongue speaks to God but d gift of diversity of tongues is God speaking to man through another man and there is usually someone in the congregation that has the interpretation or the person who hears it knows that language. I av seen this in operation.

As long as it's the Father you are asking for the gift of the Holy Spirit and not some man, you will be baptized in the Holy Spirit. You can decide wen you want it. All you need to do is leave a place where you can be distracted so you can concentrate your full attention to God. Pray, declare that you have received and drink of the Holy Spirit. You can use dis scripture for meditation. Luke3:16, John7:37,38, mark16:17
Explain well bro.
Tongue of man and Tongue of angel.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
temi4fash:

I hope I made sense..

Shalom

Now... mizyb..

What is gibberish?

Help with these..
i love that comment that it depend on the spiritual growth of some, they charge the atmosphere while other join as atmosphere is charged.
Can you speak more on it my dear....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Great0:

Explain well bro.
they are both unlearned tongues that are given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The difference is that one is for heavenly communication to the Father alone while the other is used by God to speak to a person(s) through d vessel. Tongue of angel is not a language of this world but an heavenly language but the tongue of men is a native language of anyplace in dis world
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Great0:

Explain well bro.

Tongues of men are these language that unites us. It enables us pass information across. Igbo Yoruba, Hausa, and English languages. But the Tongues of Angels is the one we aquire as we get baptized in the Holy Ghost.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
rahymat:
Hello. How are you doing. Av u had any other experience ever since dat day? Did you find out about the story of Cornelius? Hope you are faring well? Checking on you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
analice107:

How many of us know that Satanists have their tongues? And it sounds just like "Christianese" which is a gift or baptism by the Holy Spirit?
I believe before any Satanist speak in their tongues there must be a "rite of passage" before that level is opened to him/her. (seeing as Satan copies everything God does).
The rite of passage for Christians is Repentance, Santification, justification, I want to say the Baptism by water baptism by and in the Holy Spirit is Glorification. because it's puts you in a place where you can communicate to God with His own language. Apostle Paul called it the "Language of Angels" 1Cor 13:1.
I don't believe everybody in church can speak it. Why? I mentioned, repentance, sanctification, justification and then glorification.(my thought though). If I were a church goer who is in church because I was born into church, without any personal encounter with Christ. I live my life just like everyday person. I smoke, drinks anyhow, club, quarrel and fight if need be. Very unforgiving and malicious in nature. Speak against pastors, criticise church doctrines, doubt testimonies, call fellow believers names. I don't see anything wrong in keeping numerous relationships. I brazenly lie, A. A. M. O.F., I operate fully under the Adamic nature. But I run my mouth when asked to speak in tongues in church, I don't think that what am speaking will be termed as Tongues. I think it will be Gabrish. because, without being Baptised in the Holy Ghost, the evidence which is Speaking in Tongues won't be made manifest. And the character I painted above, won't be born again, and won't, the Holy Spirit, I don't believe can inhabit a vessel that dirty.

You hear something like this, mamamamakishaptototorotot, kakakabububu turonumukukikikittatatammaamamamama. When you hear Holy Ghost induced Tongues, they should sound like the speaker is speaking a foreign language. Not a repetition of consonant/vowel sounds. That will be gibrish. That won't be speaking to God, that will be exercising the vocal cords.
Just like, you can't speak the satanic language without going through their rite of passage, so also you can't speak to God without receiving the Baptism in the Holy holy ghost. Thats our rite of passage.

Hmmm.. I just got something now.. Satanist speak in tongues.. I appreciate that..

Mehn Sister that description on adamic nature is extreme but anyway I would explain.

If that guy you wrote about would forsake his sin and believe God, he could get that baptised at the same time and speak in heavenly tongues but he has to forsake his sin and believe God and begin the process of abandoning those habit with the help of the holy ghost..

What am trying to say is... A man would bear fruits with time... Look the Bible says when I was still in sin christ came to redeem us.. Now, even in his sin, Jesus already died for him, all he needs to do is key into it. Now when he forsakes that sin/habits some he can't leave immediately, some he will immediately. With time he will drop all..

Have you not seen pastors who are champions and God called them and filled with the holy ghost and still struggle in one or two sins.. It is because we are all carnal and no one is perfect. But with time all those fruit thay that are required of him with definitely manifest...

Now to the atatataakakaaka....when a baby is born and he start learning to speak.. there are times they begin to mem and say one syllable words, like papa and the likes..but with time they begin to speak well..

What am I trying to say is these ma, That a person says tatata kakaka repeatedly does not mean he is not speaking in tongues, there are levels in these things, but when you continue to speak taa for more than a period of time like months then ypu need to go back for a refill, cos we are all suppose to grow spiritually as we grow physically, we should get better...

But the part where everyone in church cannot speak in tongues is very true and I accept that fact.. it takes a person in the spirit to determine whether a tongue is actually right or wrong. ? Have been beside a so called brother who was speaking in tongues and the lord was telling me these guys tongues are powerless.. as I say there are levels.. Just leet continue to encourage ourselves. GOD bless you ma..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
analice107:

Tongues of men are these language that unites us. It enables us pass information across. Igbo Yoruba, Hausa, and English languages. But the Tongues of Angels is the one we aquire as we get baptized in the Holy Ghost.

So the tongue of angels or tongues of man if I should ask is what one experiences when undergoing a Holy Ghost baptism right? I guess the tongues of men is that talked about in the bible where the apostles spoke thus and men from various places heard their languages and we're amazed, each from hearing his own dialect been spoken by these men. Someone might say, what's the point of getting the tongues of men as it encompasses languages of the various peoples of the earth... One could very well wish to learn if they chose but again I still call it a gift when expressed without having to be taught or going through a learning process... If u ask me tho dear Ana I think I prefer to have the tongue of angels grin grin!!! Anything out of this world(pleasant) is welcome...

What's ur take Analice?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Great0:

i love that comment that it depend on the spiritual growth of some, they charge the atmosphere while other join as atmosphere is charged.
Can you speak more on it my dear....

What am saying sir is these

Some people have the gift of helping people connect and get charged easily or with hassles..

Let give you an example, there are people who would lead praise and worship and the whole atmosphere would be electrified and it would be like wow and some would lead and nothing happens.

From my example if you are in the congregation of the first you would see that your connection would be easy and fast in short you would br marvelled at some of the things you will do in services like that..

If you are in the no 2 it wo would take additional effort from you to get to the where you wanna be..

Some have the gift, some grow to that level.

I hope you understand.

If you need further clarification let me know

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
temi4fash:

Hmmm.. I just got something now.. Satanist speak in tongues.. I appreciate that..

Mehn Sister that description on adamic nature is extreme but anyway I would explain.

If that guy you wrote about would forsake his sin and believe God, he could get that baptised at the same time and speak in heavenly tongues but he has to forsake his sin and believe God and begin the process of abandoning those habit with the help of the holy ghost..

What am trying to say is... A man would bear fruits with time... Look the Bible says when I was still in sin christ came to redeem us.. Now, even in his sin, Jesus already died for him, all he needs to do is key into it. Now when he forsakes that sin/habits some he can't leave immediately, some he will immediately. With time he will drop all..

Have you not seen pastors who are champions and God called them and filled with the holy ghost and still struggle in one or two sins.. It is because we are all carnal and no one is perfect. But with time all those fruit thay that are required of him with definitely manifest...

Now to the atatataakakaaka....when a baby is born and he start learning to speak.. there are times they begin to mem and say one syllable words, like papa and the likes..but with time they begin to speak well..

What am I trying to say is these ma, That a person says tatata kakaka repeatedly does not mean he is not speaking in tongues, there are levels in these things, but when you continue to speak taa for more than a period of time like months then ypu need to go back for a refill, cos we are all suppose to grow spiritually as we grow physically, we should get better...

But the part where everyone in church cannot speak in tongues is very true and I accept that fact.. it takes a person in the spirit to determine whether a tongue is actually right or wrong. ? Have been beside a so called brother who was speaking in tongues and the lord was telling me these guys tongues are powerless.. as I say there are levels.. Just leet continue to encourage ourselves. GOD bless you ma..

Brother, you didn't get my point. As for the brother or sister I painted receiving the Holy Ghost Baptism when he or she believes, is sure. But the picture I painted is before repentance not after. When a child is born he/she learns everything. You don't learn Tongues. You don't practise Tongues. If you do, then you are not baptized in the Holy Ghost. because if you are, it comes instantaneously. You don't start by saying tatayayayaya Manama Kalakaua. You just flow.
If a believer is baptized by in the Holy Ghost, and his Tongues are tatayayayaya a, mamamamamakakakaka. Then that's his Tongues. My Tongues are not your Tongues.
When I speak in Tongues, I sound like I speak Arabic. I don't like Arabic language because it sounds confrontational and forceful to me. But that's how I sound. I have tried changing it, I can't.

What am I trying to say is. Am not referring to the state of a believer but a state of an unbeliever still under the influence of the Adamic nature, who bables words. Those are not Tongues, but gibrish. An unbeliever can't be baptised in the Holy Ghost nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
temi4fash:

Brother, you didn't get my point. As for the brother or sister I painted receiving the Holy Ghost Baptism when he or she believes, is sure. But the picture I painted is before repentance not after. When a child is born he/she learns everything. You don't learn Tongues. You don't practise Tongues. If you do, then you are not baptized in the Holy Ghost. because if you are, it comes instantaneously. You don't start by saying tatayayayaya Manama Kalakaua. You just flow.
If a believer is baptized by in the Holy Ghost, and his Tongues are tatayayayaya a, mamamamamakakakaka. Then that's his Tongues. My Tongues are not your Tongues.
When I speak in Tongues, I sound like I speak Arabic. I don't like Arabic language because it sounds confrontational and forceful to me. But that's how I sound. I have tried changing it, I can't.
I have a Catholic upbringing, I didn't realise how much that affected my total release to the Holy Spirit. When I eventually did, it was on Sunday evening around 10pm. I had desired it for long, but I thought I was suppose to feel a sensation like a electric current going through me. But that night, more than ever before, I wanted to be one with God. I only heard a voice I my spirit saying, you are ready? and I said audibly, Yes. And the voice said,start talking. I just obeyed and wanted to pray my normal prayers, but I was hearing my voice, as though someone else was using my voice to speak a strange language. That was it. No practise, nothing. For two hours, I couldn't stop. I kept trying to say Amen with my normal words, it was amen I was saying, but I to Tongues. My spirit had to ask God to help me stop, before I could stop.

What am I trying to say is. Am not referring to the state of a believer but a state of an unbeliever still under the influence of the Adamic nature, who bables words. Those are not Tongues, but gibrish. An unbeliever can't be baptised in the Holy Ghost nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
analice107:

I have a Catholic upbringing, I didn't realise how much that affected my total release to the Holy Spirit. When I eventually did, it was on Sunday evening around 10pm. I had desired it for long, but I thought I was suppose to feel a sensation like a electric current going through me. But that night, more than ever before, I wanted to be one with God. I only heard a voice I my spirit saying, you are ready? and I said audibly, Yes. And the voice said,start talking. I just obeyed and wanted to pray my normal prayers, but I was hearing my voice, as though someone else was using my voice to speak a strange language. That was it. No practise, nothing. For two hours, I couldn't stop. I kept trying to say Amen with my normal words, it was amen I was saying, but I to Tongues. My spirit had to ask God to help me stop, before I could stop.

Lool @ tataata...

Let agree to disagree.

No 2 holy ghost baptism are the same and no tongues can be same...

No body is saying they should practice or learn it..

Tongues just like gifts the more you use the more you get better at use

Let me ask these questions.

How did you know tatata is a personal tongue?

Is there a particular way tongues ate supposed to be spoken?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
dazzle101:

So the tongue of angels or tongues of man if I should ask is what one experiences when undergoing a Holy Ghost baptism right? I guess the tongues of men is that talked about in the bible where the apostles spoke thus and men from various places heard their languages and we're amazed, each from hearing his own dialect been spoken by these men. Someone might say, what's the point of getting the tongues of men as it encompasses languages of the various peoples of the earth... One could very well wish to learn if they chose but again I still call it a gift when expressed without having to be taught or going through a learning process... If u ask me tho dear Ana I think I prefer to have the tongue of angels grin grin!!! Anything out of this world(pleasant) is welcome...

What's ur take Analice?

Dazzle dear. There are diverse kinds of Tongues, as evidenced in Acts of the Apostle chp 2, on the day of Pentecost. These Tongues, we saw God. Speaking to the people present, in their various languages using the voices of the Apostles. This is the sign that apostle Paul talked about, that Tongues are a sign to unbelievers not for believers. This sign is to cause them to be mazed and curious to want to know more.

1Cor.14:22. Wherefore Tongues are for a sign, not to them that belive but to them that belive not...
These Tongues, God can speak directly to me, using your mouth, but speaking my native mother tongue. Or speaking a language only one person in the congregation can recieve the interpretation. That's a special message, being passed through to me.
BUT, the gift of Tongues, every believer receives to authenticate our Brethrenwood in the Holy Ghost.
Every believer ought o speak to God directly. Paul says, when we do this, we do not speak to man but to God. And when we speak in Tongues, we could be inrervening for someone without knowing.
My dear, God can use you as a vessel to pass a message to someone who came to church for the first time. That's from God to man, eg. What happened on the day of Pentecost. Or you as a believer, speaking to God directly using the language of Angels.

Let me tell you what happened to me once.
An elderly woman walked into my house one day, and told me to stop praying loudly. That as I pray loudly people hear what I say and the wicked can counter my prayers. She said, witches are listening to what I say, so for them to be kept in the dark, I shd pray silently. I wasn't close to her, for her to have come to my house to tell me that, I decided to pray quietly. But I had a dream, and God asked me a question in that dream with regards to that. Let me not go into that here.
When we speak in Tongues, the enemy listening to counter your prayers is at a lose. He dons't understand what you are saying, he is not privy to that.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DonaTee(f): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thnx so much @superior1 n Charlyg1. God bless u

@Analice 107 well said concerning tongues

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2016
analice107:

Dazzle dear. There are diverse kinds of Tongues, as evidenced in Acts of the Apostle chp 2, on the day of Pentecost. These Tongues, we saw God. Speaking to the people present, in their various languages using the voices of the Apostles. This is the sign that apostle Paul talked about, that Tongues are a sign to unbelievers not for believers. This sign is to cause them to be mazed and curious to want to know more.

1Cor.14:22. Wherefore Tongues are for a sign, not to them that belive but to them that belive not...
These Tongues, God can speak directly to me, using your mouth, but speaking my native mother tongue. Or speaking a language only one person in the congregation can recieve the interpretation. That's a special message, being passed through to me.
BUT, the gift of Tongues, every believer receives to authenticate our Brethrenwood in the Holy Ghost.
Every believer ought o speak to God directly. Paul says, when we do this, we do not speak to man but to God. And when we speak in Tongues, we could be inrervening for someone without knowing.
My dear, God can use you as a vessel to pass a message to someone who came to church for the first time. That's from God to man, eg. What happened on the day of Pentecost. Or you as a believer, speaking to God directly using the language of Angels.

Let me tell you what happened to me once.
An elderly woman walked into my house one day, and told me to stop praying loudly. That as I pray loudly people hear what I say and the wicked can counter my prayers. She said, witches are listening to what I say, so for them to be kept in the dark, I shd pray silently. I wasn't close to her, for her to have come to my house to tell me that, I decided to pray quietly. But I had a dream, and God asked me a question in that dream with regards to that. Let me not go into that here.
When we speak in Tongues, the enemy listening to counter your prayers is at a lose. He dons't understand what you are saying, he is not privy to that.

Alright sis, thanks for the analysis. The tongues of angels it is then, as that aids heavenly communication with the Father...

And about tongues of men being for the unbelievers I totally concur as that leaves them to marvel at the manifestation they find difficult to understand but must have to believe as it is playing out right before them.

As for the old lady that came to ask you to reduce ur voice when praying, that couldn't have been a divine instruction as I believe the mood of prayer is as the spirit leads...... you can share the hidden part of this story off here when you get the chance..

Thanks again for explaining better...

@nnamdiosu, I was eagerly waiting for your post and you didn't acknowledge it.... Oooh well perhaps you were busy, do share when you can....

Shallom to all!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 1:32am On Mar 01, 2016
temi4fash:

Lool @ tataata...

Let agree to disagree.

No 2 holy ghost baptism are the same and no tongues can be same...

No body is saying they should practice or learn it..

Tongues just like gifts the more you use the more you get better at use

Let me ask these questions.

How did you know tatata is a personal tongue?

Is there a particular way tongues ate supposed to be spoken?

As a baby in the experience, i will like to support the answer. my praying in Tongue start manifesting on Jan 28, this year, for just few second less than 2min, reason being that am burden by my prayer point an wanted God to hear my English *smile*.

The second time was Feb 8, that was after my prayer, just doing thanks giving, suddenly the tongue changes, i continued for less than 5 min and i deliberately cut out. since then notting happen again.

Because what Analice107 shared on one of my thread, I beg the Holy Spirit to take control and not to let me go until he is done with me [ I know say Him no go kill me na], but nothing happen since then.

But t yesterday during a 6am morning prayer with a brother, almost at the end of the prayer, what I,ve been expecting came, i continue for less than 4 min, and stop so as not to distract our prayer session.

After the Sunday Worship service, while everyone is gone, i stayed back in church to see what my master is going to do, it was so wonder, for the 1 hour plus i used in prayer, the utterance was just coming till i stop praying, even though, in few moment i feel to express myself in English, the utterance prevail, after few English word

Later in our evening program, its was not difficult for me to prayer in the tongue, the utterance just come automatically as long as i wanted pray in tongue.

This evening, "Heveanly father, i thank you " was the only English word i started by prayer with, the rest The spirit took control, i cant say how long i pray sha - Glory to God my father.

It so sweet, the utterance sounded like a very innocent child's tone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:06am On Mar 01, 2016
GoodMuyis:

As a baby in the experience, i will like to support the answer. my praying in Tongue start manifesting on Jan 28, this year, for just few second less than 2min, reason being that am burden by my prayer point an wanted God to hear my English *smile*.

The second time was Feb 8, that was after my prayer, just doing thanks giving, suddenly the tongue changes, i continued for less than 5 min and i deliberately cut out. since then notting happen again.

Because what Analice107 shared on one of my thread, I beg the Holy Spirit to take control and not to let me go until he is done with me [ I know say Him no go kill me na], but nothing happen since then.

But t yesterday during a 6am morning prayer with a brother, almost at the end of the prayer, what I,ve been expecting came, i continue for less than 4 min, and stop so as not to distract our prayer session.

After the Sunday Worship service, while everyone is gone, i stayed back in church to see what my master is going to do, it was so wonder, for the 1 hour plus i used in prayer, the utterance was just coming till i stop praying, even though, in few moment i feel to express myself in English, the utterance prevail, after few English word

Later in our evening program, its was not difficult for me to prayer in the tongue, the utterance just come automatically as long as i wanted pray in tongue.

This evening, "Heveanly father, i thank you " was the only English word i started by prayer with, the rest The spirit took control, i cant say how long i pray sha - Glory to God my father.

It so sweet, the utterance sounded like a very innocent child's tone

That's the idea... The more you pray in tongues the better you become and I pray what God has started in your life he would accomplish in the name of Jesus.

God bless you Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.