Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807769 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2016
In the early hours of yesterday, the Lord revealed to me a working in the spirit world. I'm still pondering upon this and why God showed me this.. Maybe the revelation isn't complete yet. God will make that known. I did not want to share this at first but I suddenly felt an urge in my spirit to share this.
So I want to share this with you guys now..

In this is no lie at all. But it is to the glory and majesty of God.

In the very early hours of yesterday morning (Tuesday) in a revelation. The Lord took me into the spirit world.

On the roads I saw demons and very strange beings, I easily could feel their spiritual rankings, in other words, I could determine the measure of their strength.

Some stared at me continuously. One tried to enter into my physical body (I do not remember how i knew that). Another spoke in my mind, telling me that he was the spirit of a friend I knew in the physical world. He kept banging a gate to get my attention. The spirit showed me the face of this friend. I knew it was trying to deceive me that he(my friend) had died. But I thank God for He(God) was with me.
I saw no humans in this realm, only demons posing as humans here on earth (even acting and mimicking their behaviours).

Some of the demons walked down the road slowly. They lived like beasts, like animals, foul creatures.
One of the demons I saw behaved insane.

The Lord now took me to a huge building. It looked like an ancient palace.
In this place, particularly in the court yard. There is a very strange statue. The statue is the image of a young child with an ancient magical object in his right hand. The statue has it's left leg lifted up slightly and it's left arm stretched out. It looked like he was trying to give someone that object.

I saw two evil spirits in a conversation. They looked like goddesses not like the demons I saw on the roads. These ones looked like high ranking spirits and they had ghostly appearances. They were greyish white with no descriptive appearance whatsoever for their faces looked indescribable.
They floated on air and moved very quickly.

The Lord now showed me that there is an appointed time in this dimension(spirit world) when a spirit or demon is allowed to cross over to the other side (physical world).
And the time comes at the early rise of the sun.

Now the spirit who was talking to the other was like a lord and master over the other spirit. And they were female spirits. She was telling the other that at the first break of the morning sun, that she(the lesser spirit) must cross over to the physical dimension. There was an important task for this lesser spirit to do for the other spirit in the physical realm. And this evil spirit was very desperate to make sure the other spirit crosses over to other side and do this major task.
They stood about 4feets away from me but they could not see me or sense me. I believe it was because God put a spiritual invincible cover upon me.

The portal to the physical plane could only work with the touch of the early morning sun and the object that was in the right hand of the statue. This object occurred to my understanding to be an ancient Egyptian relic used in ancient Egyptian black magic (will search on that later)
The Lord showed me the shape of the object which I drew(when I woke up). It had a round shape that went round continuously with a bent stick that held it ( like the design of a lollipop, but a bent handle).

Suddenly the early morning came, and a bright white light shone in the courtyard where I was with these two spirits, then the object in the right hand of the statue shone and turned a gold colour, bringing the object to life. A portal was opened and I ran into it and crossed over to the other side.
The evil spirit did the same too.

When the spirit crossed she immediately opened a door and went into it.
I entered too and what my eyes saw was too much to behold.

There was so much treasures stored up, gold, prized possessions that looked very very ancient but held a very great value in this present world. I just kept looking amazed.
There was just so much wealth.. Wealth that no man on earth had ever seen.

The Lord let me see that just beside this treasure room there were lifeless(still) images of many women who wore only panties of the same colour, these women were on their knees and they all held calabashes beside them. And in their midst was someone that looked like a priest and there was an altar which was supposed to contain their god that they worship.

As I wondered upon this strange thing. The Lord told me.
He said 'Hardship has come upon them because their goddess is no more'

The Lord showed me some other things that is a bit difficult to remember.

At this time, I could pass through doors, walls and windows but only by singing a particular christian song. And so I passed through some places. It was like I had to pass through these places to get to my destination.

I entered a very large and dark hall.
Suddenly, a gigantic evil spirit being now noticed me. The spirit was like a guardian of that particular place where I was.
And so I fled hurriedly. I was in fear, then I realized that I could no longer pass through the doors, or windows or walls but my spirit man knew where the exit door was.

So I went through the exit door(physical realm). Then I woke up.

When I saw this, I woke up and wrote down what I saw. It was some minutes past 1am. I know God showed me this for a very very important thing.
Fragments of the revelation immediately started leaving me, like I had forbidden knowledge and someone was slowly taking away the memories of the revelation.

Then I asked God to show me again. And surprisingly, I heard him say 'They must not see you'.
Then I prayed that I remember what I forgot and God made me remember.

There is evil in our world and many mysteries unknown to us. And there is a thin veil between the spirit realm and physical realm.
We are only safe in Jesus Christ.

There are hidden treasures stored in darkness. There are stolen properties belonging to God's children and God wants to release it back unto us.

Isaiah 45 vs 3:

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Some people here will experience a release of wealth in their lives this month. Your joy will be full this month. The years the canker worms have eaten will be restored to you (Joel 2 vs 25).

I do not know the extent of damage this revelation will cause to the kingdom of darkness. But I was shown that demons will come after me after this in different manners, they were looking for me and I looked sick at that moment in the revelation. I saw some of my friends behaving strange to me.
I pray for God's strength. Please put me in prayers.

But I am happy that the powers that held us down are no more. And any other power coming against us is already defeated because we are victorious through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

I will keep standing for Christ no matter what it takes. I pray we all do the same.

God bless us all.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2016
analice107:

LOL, why are you taking this so personal? It's a general discussion.
A question was asked, How do we know Genuine Tongues from gibberish? And everyone contributed, why are you holding unto what I said as if I directed what I said to you? Its well ooo

Looool...

Personal ke...

Am sorry you feel that way.. Just decided to air my personal opinion.

Am sorry it sounded like I put am for head..

I hope we are good.. U be my madam any day.

God help us all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2016
CharlyG1:
In the early hours of yesterday, the Lord revealed to me a working in the spirit world. I'm still pondering upon this and why God showed me this.. Maybe the revelation isn't complete yet. God will make that known. I did not want to share this at first but I suddenly felt an urge in my spirit to share this.

In the very early hours of yesterday morning (Tuesday) in a revelation. The Lord took me into the spirit world.

On the roads I saw demons and very strange beings, I easily could feel their spiritual rankings, in other words, I could determine the measure of their strength.

Some stared at me continuously. One tried to enter into my physical body (I do not remember how i knew that). Another spoke in my mind, telling me that he was the spirit of a friend I knew in the physical world. He kept banging a gate to get my attention. The spirit showed me the face of this friend. I knew it was trying to deceive me that he(my friend) had died. But I thank God for He(God) was with me.
I saw no humans in this realm, only demons posing as humans here on earth (even acting and mimicking their behaviours).

Some of the demons walked down the road slowly. They lived like beasts, like animals, foul creatures.

In this place, particularly in the court yard. There is a very strange statue. The statue is the image of a young child with an ancient magical object in his right hand. The statue has it's left leg lifted up slightly and it's left arm stretched out. It looked like he was trying to give someone that object.

I saw two evil spirits in a conversation. They looked like goddesses not like the demons I saw on the roads. These ones looked like high ranking spirits and they had ghostly appearances. They were greyish white with no descriptive appearance whatsoever for their faces looked indescribable.

The Lord now showed me that there is an appointed time in this dimension(spirit world) when a spirit or demon is allowed to cross over to the other side (physical world).

Now the spirit who was talking to the other was like a lord and master over the other spirit. And they were female spirits. She was telling the other that at the first break of the morning sun, that she(the lesser spirit) must cross over to the physical dimension. There was an important task for this lesser spirit to do for the other spirit in the physical realm. And this evil spirit was very desperate to make sure the other spirit crosses over to other side and do this major task.
They stood about 4feets away from me but they could not see me or sense me. I believe it was because God put a spiritual invincible cover upon me.

The portal to the physical plane could only work with the touch of the early morning sun and the object that was in the right hand of the statue. This object occurred to my understanding to be an ancient Egyptian relic used in ancient Egyptian black magic (will search on that later)
The Lord showed me the shape of the object which I drew(when I woke up). It had a round shape that went round continuously with a bent stick that held it ( like the design of a lollipop, but a bent handle).

Suddenly the early morning came, and a bright white light shone in the courtyard where I was with these two spirits, then the object in the right hand of the statue shone and turned a gold colour, bringing the object to life. A portal was opened and I ran into it and crossed over to the other side.

There was so much treasures stored up, gold, prized possessions that looked very very ancient but held a very great value in this present world. I just kept looking amazed.

The Lord let me see that just beside this treasure room there were lifeless(still) images of many women who wore only panties of the same colour, these women were on their knees and they all held calabashes beside them. And in their midst was someone that looked like a priest and there was an altar which was supposed to contain their god that they worship.

At this time, I could pass through doors, walls and windows but only by singing a particular christian song. And so I passed through some places. It was like I had to pass through these places to get to my destination.

Suddenly, a gigantic evil spirit being now noticed me. The spirit was like a guardian of that particular place where I was.
And so I fled hurriedly. I was in fear, then I realized that I could no longer pass through the doors, or windows or walls but my spirit man knew where the exit door was.

When I saw this, I woke up and wrote down what I saw. It was some minutes past 1am. I know God showed me this for a very very important thing.
Fragments of the revelation immediately started leaving me, like I had forbidden knowledge and someone was slowly taking away the memories of the revelation.

Then I asked God to show me again. And surprisingly, I heard him say 'They must not see you'.

There is evil in our world and many mysteries unknown to us. And there is a thin veil between the spirit realm and physical realm.

There are hidden treasures stored in darkness. There are stolen properties belonging to God's children and God wants to release it back unto us.

Isaiah 45 vs 3:

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Some people here will experience a release of wealth in their lives this month. Your joy will be full this month. The years the canker worms have eaten will be restored to you (Joel 2 vs 25).

I do not know the extent of damage this revelation will cause to the kingdom of darkness. But I was shown that demons will come after me after this in different manners, they were looking for me and I looked sick at that moment in the revelation. I saw some of my friends behaving strange to me.

But I am happy that the powers that held us down are no more. And any other power coming against us is already defeated because we are victorious through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

I will keep standing for Christ no matter what it takes. I pray we all do the same.

God bless us all.

The Lord is your strength, He will continue to use you to unravel the mysteries and secrets of darkness. I claim my stolen treasures and blessings in the powerful and mighty name of Jesus. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby23: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
I thank God for this thread. I've been a silent follower of this thread and I thank God for opening my eyes to a lot through this thread. I also that God for bro Charly,sis analice, vooks, oyeludef, superior, and every body contributing positively to this thread. You guys don't know but you make me want to have a better relationship with God. God bless you guys and every member of this thread. I have two stories to share and I believe with God's wisdom you guys would give me godly and life changing advice.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2016
superior1:

Sis., I keep a crazy schedule these days....the Lord is my strength ojare

Loool it's no worris bro! I totally understand...

Waiting patiently tho...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Isaiah 45:2-3‘
I will go before you and make the crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron.
3 I will give you the treasures of darkness
And hidden riches of secret places,
That you may know that I, the Lord,
Who call you by your name,
Am the God of Israel.

A bit lengthy, please read.
Had to signup to make this comment, been a Ghost reader all this while and I can say specifiacally that God is indeed with this post as it has opened my eyes to a lot from readin comments. God bless you @charlyG1, @analice107, @oyeludef and others
I have paticularly been praying with this scripture for the manifestation of God abundance blessing which I believe with the whole of my heart and deep down in my spirit that he will do it been the only saved person in my family " atleast for now" and by the Grace of God, I shall come on here to share my testimony.

Now concerning speaking in tongues,I really am not so sure if I have the Holy Ghost baptism or am yet to receive the fullness of it. there was a period when we "in the discipleship class" in my church prayed for the Holy Ghost baptism and after praying and individual praises, our pastor started laying hands on us to receive the Holy Spirit and some did but when it got to my turn, I wanted to speak but it didnt come out as my mouth was heavy or maybe due to not enough knowledge about the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Some weeks ago I was listening to a preacher taking about Holy Ghost baptism on TBN and something arose in me to speak in tongues so I went into the room and started praising God. Now where the issue is, is that I did feel like I spoke in tongues but it felt more as If I was forcing myself to speak and not the usual feel flow of uttuerances from the Holy spirit. And I remember I spoke in tongues in my dream but didn't carry any power as the power of darkness surrounded me "I think" and held my mouth from speaking further. Could I spoke in gilbrish.
Meanwhile I stay with my brother who is still a strong muslim, my whole family still is anyway, I tried preaching to him once but he seems to know a lot about christianity "in his mind" so we just do our things seperately. Who can enlighten me more on all I have said and any question is welcomed. Thanks all

CharlyG1:

Isaiah 45 vs 3:

God bless us all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2016
temi4fash:

Looool...
Personal ke...
Am sorry you feel that way.. Just decided to air my personal opinion.
Am sorry it sounded like I put am for head..
I hope we are good.. U be my madam any day.
God help us all
Hugs hugs.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby23: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2016
My first story goes like this.. I met this particular girl in year one. And she turned out to be my best friend. She is from a Christian family and her dad is a pastor. But she exhibits some attitudes that makes me suspect her. She says she a Christian and that she has the gift of prophecy but her actions and character tells me differently. She used to be a lesbian and smokes weed. I advised her and sometimes she says she's stopped and she still goes back to it sometimes. She once told me that she s seen the Queen of the coast, belzebulb, and sometimes they tell her to join them in her Kingdom. She says sometimes, she sees herself in a river bank and when she wakes up she sees sand all over her body. I've told her to go for deliverance several times but she says she is not possessed . she is very close to me. Sometimes I see her laughing at me in my dream, sometimes when I'm praying, I see her even trying to do lesbian things, most times, she appears in my dream. Sometimes my mind tells me she's possessed then sometimes I feel like I'm being paranoid.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby23: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2016
I saying this cos I believe I'd get my deliverance or steps to my deliverance here. My second story which I want to share here cos I'm ashamed to share it to people. I had my first sexual play or encounter at the age of four with a boy my age. I don't know how we learnt it but we just found ourselves doing that. from that day onward, I had this insatiable desire to satisfy myself sexually. I masturbated without understanding what I was doing. As a little girl, I was born in a Christian home but I couldn't understand why I was doing this. Sometimes I stopped and continued. Now I'm 23 and I've not stopped. Sometimes I experience victory, sometimes I fail. At 23 guys don't really ask me out. Each relationship I enter, guys leave me. Sometimes, I see myself in the dream kissing a man, sometimes, I get raped in my dream, one dream I had I saw a man that claimed to be my husband, I was even wearing his ring and I was so surprised in my dream that I didn't know I was married, masquerade s flog me in the dream, dogs bite me, snakes bite . me, in fact scary animals, people shoot me in the dream. Sometimes I make out with my fellow girls in the dream without me being a lesbian real life. In real life I experience delays, mockery and failure. Most times I pray to God, read my bible, sometimes I masturbate even after praying that is how strong it is. Just as if a voice speaks to me and gives me instructions then I start masturbation sometimes, my body moves like a snake without my control I can't explain, sometimes my body moves like some one having sex in the physical and I get satisfied and I feel like an unseen being is having sex with me. I'm ashamed as I'm writing this. I've not spoken to anyone about this but I strongly believe that I'd get divine help.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2016
superior1:
5. Demons, Angels and Children

As this Sister was telling me of how unfortunate she is with men and her numerous 'use and dump' experiences, something prompted me to look at her feet; the right foot. She has a black ring on her big toe and a gold chain around her ankle, those two objects made me lose attention momentarily to what she was saying and I literally had to force my eyes back to her face as she was about ending the story of a particular man who despite completing arrangement to marry her suddenly dropped and canceled the relationship without any cogent reason.

At this point, I decided I have had enough stories

Me: Sorry Sister, the Holy Spirit has been prodding me to ask you this question, have you been dating and having sexual relationship with men...ehm, men with existing relationship, I mean married men, you know?
Sister (without missing a beat): Yes, I dated some married men before, infact, most men approaching me these days are married men.

Me (cuts in): ....and you are dating some of them now?
Sister: Yes and that is why I have come for ministration, so I can get my own husband and do away with married men

Me: I see.....but Sister, have you ever thought that dating and sleeping with married men itself can be the root of hindrance to you having your own husband?
Sister: (silent and kept looking my face me with non emotional and distant eyes)

Me (pointing to her right foot): Again Sister, what is the relevance of this thing you tied to your ankle and the ring on your big toe?
Sister (looked at her foot as if for the first time and then turned her attention back to me): They are for fashion

Me: Fashion?, do you know wearing rings on toes is a sign among some agents of darkness and.... (She cuts in)
Sister: Sir, this is fashion!! and I would be really grateful if you can look beyond all these issues and pray for me so that all the enemies in my father's house that do not want me to have my own home will die horribly. There is nothing wrong in dressing to look good.

Me: (bowing my head): All right then Sister, let's pray....Father, I ask you that will fill your daughter with wisdom and understanding, I ask that you give her direction and a good life partner, in Jesus name we have prayed
Sister: Amen!, Amen!!, Aaaaameeeen!!!

Matthew 10:6 “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves

To be cont.

Lol..........don't worry. when she has really suffered (God forbid) she will be bk and ready to do everything
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
@ temi4fash, i will like to categorize fake tongues into two groups i.e demonic tongues and tongues learnt even though at times dey may not be mutually exclusive.
demonic tongues :this happens wen a person is possessed by a demon and hasn't encountered Christ but speaks in tongues. Dis can b discerned by a person who is filled with the Holy Spirit truely. I once experienced it in d University. There are some places in my school people do go to pray so one day i went there to pray on some personal problems i was facing and two other christians were there praying on their own. Suddenly some group of individuals were just speaking demonic tongues and coming towards our direction. At once i knew that that was a demonic tongue and it was as if the Holy Spirit just poured out power on the three of us praying there at once cos all of a sudden, we all stood to our feet and started rebuke d false spirits. Those people fell down and they all ran away. It was like a drama before my eyes as i could even understand how it happened. Dis was me dat was going tru challenge and wanted to pray for my personal problem.
tongues learnt : the Bible says they all spake in tongues as the Holy Spirit gave utterance not as d pastor told dem to recite. A friend once told me how he was invited to a church program and there d minister taught them d alphabets of tongues. Someone even told me a pastor said people should be repeated d word banana,banana,...till wat dey were saying changed and dat is how tongues came. Dis is d real definition of gibberish as nothing could be farther from reality. I once lived with a person who learnt his tongue though i wont mention the church he attends so as not to offend anyone on dis thread who belong to dat denomination. One thing dat characterize learnt tongue is d repetition of syllables and you will know it if you av lived with such a person b4.
All in all, just know that d devil is still a counterfeiter and just like jannes and jamberes counterfeited d work of God done tru Moses in d land of Egypt, d devil has still not repented even today. Why should anyone go for the fake wen the original is available for everyone free of charge

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
I will mention something on the gift of tongues;

1. Tongues simply means languages

2. In NT the term when referring to spiritual gifts as per Acts and 1 Corinthians means a supernatural ability to communicate or vocalize in an unlearned language

3. Tongues of angels therefore means languages of angels. The phrase is found in
1 Corinthians 13:1 (KJV)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

4. I can't find scriptural support for claiming that one tongue is superior to the other

5. I agree with Anas09 that there are fake tongues. Fake in that the speaker fakes it deliberately or they are genuine but inspired by anything but the Holy Spirit.

6. One of the most ignored portion of scripture is where Paul forbids uninterpteted tongues from public worship. 1 Cor 13-14

7. The word gibberish when used with regard to tongues is usually in a demeaning fashion. Please remember that ANY language that you can't understand sounds gibberish. If you don't believe it, try and listen to Chinese arguing in Mandarin. This means we should not be quick to adjudge tongues as fake simply because they don't sound like a language.

8. For tongue speakers, please follow Paul's counsel and pray for interpretation. Although praying in tongues is beneficial as it edifies you, it has a better use when interpreted. Many of us Pentecostals simply settle for the gift. We are so focused on the gift that we never bother to move beyond it to interpretation.

9. Paul equates interpreted tongues to prophecy. It could be that if you understood the very things you are saying in tongues, you would find solution to your prayers! Or they could amplify your understanding of scriptures for after all you are speaking mysteries.

10. There is a controversy over whether ALL believers should speak in tongues or not. I believe given the immense value of the gift especially to prayerlife , it should be pursued by all. But it is wrong to look down on anybody who does not speak in tongues.

11. Operating in spiritual gifts is not a measure of spiritual maturity. The Gifted therefore should watch out against pride. First, it is a gift, and secondly, from scriptures, new born babes received the gifts right in their spiritual infancy.

12. Finally, all who have been gifted in tongues do quench the Spirit when they fail to exercise the gift by say praying and interceding for others

The idea that demons can't hear tongues so tongues are 'safer' I find it odd. The reason is first, demons were angels at some point so they would understand the tongues of angels. Secondly, the tongue you speak in may be just another language from the nethermost corner of the earth, and I think demons are multilingual. Thirdly,there are many prayers recorded in the scriptures and the fact that they are recorded implies they were prayed in a language that could be understood. Demons don't hinder prayers because they understand what you prayed is my point. It is mostly through preying on our weaknesses, our carnality, flesh, sins and so forth. I also believe one can pray in a natural language and demons would not hear a thing even if they are right there. The reason being that God can make them dumb if that is necessary

Selah!

PS
I avoided quoting many scriptures for brevity sake but I can stand by every point I have made and demonstrate the same from scriptures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
ngobaby23:
I saying this cos I believe I'd get my deliverance or steps to my deliverance here. My second story which I want to share here cos I'm ashamed to share it to people. I had my first sexual play or encounter at the age of four with a boy my age. I don't know how we learnt it but we just found ourselves doing that. from that day onward, I had this insatiable desire to satisfy myself sexually. I masturbated without understanding what I was doing. As a little girl, I was born in a Christian home but I couldn't understand why I was doing this. Sometimes I stopped and continued. Now I'm 23 and I've not stopped. Sometimes I experience victory, sometimes I fail. At 23 guys don't really ask me out. Each relationship I enter, guys leave me. Sometimes, I see myself in the dream kissing a man, sometimes, I get raped in my dream, one dream I had I saw a man that claimed to be my husband, I was even wearing his ring and I was so surprised in my dream that I didn't know I was married, masquerade s flog me in the dream, dogs bite me, snakes bite . me, in fact scary animals, people shoot me in the dream. Sometimes I make out with my fellow girls in the dream without me being a lesbian real life. In real life I experience delays, mockery and failure. Most times I pray to God, read my bible, sometimes I masturbate even after praying that is how strong it is. Just as if a voice speaks to me and gives me instructions then I start masturbation sometimes, my body moves like a snake without my control I can't explain, sometimes my body moves like some one having sex in the physical and I get satisfied and I feel like an unseen being is having sex with me. I'm ashamed as I'm writing this. I've not spoken to anyone about this but I strongly believe that I'd get divine help.

sweet heart first of all...THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF. ITS THE DEVIL WHO HAS TO BE ASHAMED FOR OPPRESSING A DAUGHTER OF GOD.

2. ILL BE STRAIGHT WITH YOU. you have a serious spiry husband. that's the reason the guys don't come. he is the one driving them away. that's the reason for the bad luck. he's the one putting those thoughts to make u msturbate so he can have access to ur body.

now there's a way out. but you have to be determined. to have peace, you must right war. have u given ur life to Christ? that's the first step.

next....u need deliverance. can u locate any mfm church? ur mind and thoughts is the key. u have to ensure yoy don't think on those thoughts of sex. reply the above questions then I can advise more. don't worry....God will fight for you. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
ngobaby23:

My sister, our dearest sister Anas09/analice107 is best placed to offer you counsel on how to go about sexual purity as a young lady. But what I can say is, it is definitely not the will of God that we engage in activities in our dreams that are sinful. God regards homosexuality as depravity so why would you go about it in the sleep? There is Balm in Gilead and you will be freed of this in Jesus name.

Secondly, don't be ashamed. I know some things are just embarrassing but we are all here to stand with one another. If there are some things you wish to share privately, you can exchange emails with her.

I vouch for her because I have 'seen' her faith, her testimony and I trust her counsel on this.

Finally, the most important thing about forsaking sin is hating it. There is very little incentive to depart from something you don't find abhorrent. So I trust you are halfway there since you have demonstrated your desire to depart from these things.

Please hang on and try and go through the entire thread. I know it will take days to do that but there are some gems here that you definitely need in your walk of faith.

Stay blessed beloved sister

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adedoks(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
ngobaby23:
its been a while I posted here... I read both your stories. For the first one dat friend of yours is seriously possessed,she is not who u think she is n besides ur friendship with her will land u into more trouble if u don't find a way to separate from her. I know what am saying. For your second story I know you feel awkward but I wanna say this no bondage is too strong for Jesus to break... First of all if ure not born again u Av to be n find your way to do deliverance yourself... The Spirit of Lust never dwells in isolation when any one opens himself or herself to that Spirit,he comes in with all sorts of strong spirits. And dat is why most people with lust issues find it hard to be delivered as they still go back..so u need to ask urself if u truly want to be delivered n pray ur way through.... The Mfm ministry will help you.God be with you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Happy month to you all.

@bro CharlyG1:

The Lord is your strenght. He says they that gather together against you shall fall for your sake, Isaiah 54: 15.

Now everyone, pls I need interpretation to these dreams.

The first dream, I had it in the early hours of Tuesday morng. I was in a bush and following a footpath to get out of the bush and I met lots of old and battered women. They look so old and skinny. They couldn't stop me until I met a young woman (the first I would meet there) and she drew me back, saying that one of the old women said I should help her to get down a sloppy area. I went back and helped her but I realized they really wanted to take me to wherever they were all going, so I freed myself from the one holding me and I woke up immediately. But I am scared because I was still in the bush when I woke up but I have freed myself from their grip.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
The second dream:

I dreamt that I saw myself cleaning and sweeping a room. I was still sweeping the room when I woke up. Pls brethen, I don't know the meaning of these dreams.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
CharlyG1:

Isaiah 45 vs 3:

God bless us all.

Wow bro Charles, this post is powerful and a thorough eye opener. It left me aghast! Nawao if not but for the mercy of God what is the fate of man! why these beings would not rest and leave the world of men I tire... so from the description of the time to which they could gain entry into the physical, does it mean they can't come in at will save at that particular time alone? How about the ones that are already here! Indeed too many deep and secret things one could not understand fully with the physical mind alone...

May God help us all and may His name be continually glorified for the revelations thus...

Bless u sir and may God strengthen u CharlyG1 to overcome the confrontation of the evil ones....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
@ngobaby23, you can be totally free from dis thing you are facing if you follow dis steps. I agree wit brethren saying you may need deliverance but in an issue like dis, i recommend self-deliverance because at ur weak moments, you may still b tempted and you must learn how to deal wit ur battles yourself. Wen it comes to the lust of d flesh, most responsibilty lies in ur court. Apostle paul said mortify(kill) the desires of the flesh. You do this by not giving d flesh those things it desires such as worldly music, romantic movies,images dat drives sexual desires, do not listen to romantic tales anymore as a matter of fact, you may change ur friends and b closer to those(females) that can help you spiritually.if u av non, sis analice is always here for you. Its not difficult to break free, its all in ur court.
First of all i hope u r bornagain if so, you are few steps away from ur deliverance but if not, you can be today. As for the spirit dat comes to manipulate ur dreams, and engage violate ur body, as long as you are bornagain, declare loudly dat ur body is now the temple of the Lord and command it to leave you alone and it will obey u.
Secondly get baptized in the Holy Spirit.
Thirdly, you need to fill ur inner man with the word of God i.e meditate daily on it. Its called sanctification of the soul. Jesus said to God "sanctfy them through thy truth, thy word is truth". The word of God talks about sanctification by d water of His word. You learn God ways and u unlearn evil.
Fourthly, put away all those things that reminds you of sexual desires such as movies, pictures and so on.
Fifthly, you are delivered and totally free, never entertain any fear thenceforth

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
ngobaby23:
I have tears in my eyes right now. Satan uses us against ourselves. When you are able to stop letting him use you, you will be free.

Pls let me share an understanding I have about this scripture. (pls bear with me, my phone brings out what it likes, wen I type and space. If I don't go back carefully to check, I get a lot wrong, so pls)

Romans 7:2 - 25.

For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he lives, but if the husband dies, she is free from the law of her husband,
3. So then, if while her husband is alive, she is found married to another man, she is an adultress, but if her husband is dead, then she is free from that law, so that, she is not adultress if she marries another man.
4. So also my brothers, you also are dead to the law, by the body of Christ; so that you can be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

5. (Pls take NOTE) FOR WHEN WE WERE IN THE FLESH, the motions of SINS, which came through the law, worked in our bodies to bring forth fruit unto death.
But now we are delivered from the law. That being dead where in we were held, that we may serve in newness of SPIRIT. and not in the oldness of the LETTER.(instructions).
7. What shall we say then, is the law sin? No. I will not know what sin is if the law was absent.
If the law did not say, though shall not lie, I wouldn't know that lying is a sin.
8. But sin takes advantage of the commandment, is working in me, all manner evil. For without the law to point out sin to me, sin was dead.
9. For i was alive without the law(instructions) but when the commandment (instructions) came, sin revived and I died.

(When God told Adam, you may eat from all other trees, but this particular tree, dont eat from it. If God had taken away the tree, Adam, won't have a problem.

When God created every tree in the garden, if God hadn't said to Adam, dont eat from this particular tree, if you do, you'd die. Adam would have eaten from that tree, will die, but won't have had the consciousness of sin, whichw brings condemnation. What brought the condemnation is the instruction, "thou shall not"wink.
10. And the commandment (instruction) which was ordained to life, I found to be death to me.
11. For sin, taking advantage by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
(How? Sin is a spirit, every sin represents a spirit. The spirit of lying, stealing, fornication, homosexuality, drunkenness perversion. Etc.
The spirt knows that although I have been given the instruction, "thou shall not lie" I do not have the inherent ability no to commit the sin of lying. The sin, points "thou shall not lie", to me, but I can't help it, I lie; and the soul that sinneth, it shall die. So I died.
12. Wherefore, the law is holy, the commandment (instructions) Holy, and just and good.

13. Was then that which was good made death to me? Of course not! Sin, in other that it might really expose itself as sin, works death in me through the good, so that sin might become sinful beyond measure.

HERE WE ARE!!!!
14. We know that the law is SPIRITUAL, but I am CARNAL, SOLD I TO SLAVERY TO SIN.

15. So, what I do, I do not understand, for I do not do what I want to do; but what I hate, I see myself doing it.
16. Now, if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good
17. So now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin (the spirit) that dwells in me.
18. For i know that good (the spirit of christ) does not dwell in me, that is, in my flesh, the willingness to do good is readily at hand, but the Power to do it is not.
19. For i do not do the good I want, but do the evil I do not want.
20. Now if [ I ] do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin (the spirit) which dwells in me.
21. So then, I discovered the PRINCIPLE (the manipulation) that whenever I want to do right, I can't because evil (through manipulations) is right there to stop me.
22. For i take delight in the law of God, in my inner self(my conscience)
23. But I see in my members (my physical body) another principle(power) at war with the law of my mind (conscience) trying to take me prisoner to the law of sin operating in my physical body.
24. Miserable one that I am! Who will deliver me from this mortal body?

25. THANKS BE TO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.

The relationship we have with Christ, or the world is like the relationship a woman has with her husband. There's a choice to be made. Choose to remain married to the world, or divorce the world and marry Christ.
While married to the world, you will know what is right and what is wrong, but the power to do right will not be given to you. You will either choose to remain married to the world, and will not desire to do right (even when you know it) or divorce the world, and marry Christ and received the power, (the Holy Spirit) to overcome sin.

And as many as received him, to them gave he power to be become the sons of God, even to them that belive I his name. John 1:12. Christ is he, who gives the power.

Becoming the sons of God, means you receiving a new nature, which enables you walk away from temptation. Apostle Paul was a Pharesee, he loved God. He studied under the almighty Gamaliel. The Senior Advocate of their time. His love for God moved him to clean his religion of a certain sect(Christianity) he thought was vermin at the time, until Christ met him.

But all his love for God, all he had was the law, "Thou Shall Not", He didn't have the power to obey the Thou Shall Not", he tried so hard to obey it, he couldn't. He desired to obey it, but he saw himself back where he started. The consciousness of the fact that what he was doing was wrong, was very present with him, but the ability to abstain was absent.
Why? I asked the Holy Spirit. What was wrong with Paul? Why was he failing at every attempt to serve you?
The Holy Spirit said to me, "That was when he was still Saul, not Paul". Saul was the old covenant, Paul is the new covenant.
He said, in the old covenant, only three offices operated under the influence and power of the Holy Spirit.
The Prophet, The Priest, and The King. These three individuals operating under these offices, could overcome, but the rest couldn't.
So the law becomes cumbersome for them to obey because it was dependant on them solely to obey without any external help. But they couldn't because a force was resisting this move, and legally so. Every man was a LAWFUL CAPTIVE, sold to sin, and to serve sin. A slave to serve the spirit behind sin, when Adam decided to switch allegiance in Eden.
As long as man is still in that fallen state, he will fight, but he will fail.
Saul cried out, "O wretched man that I am, who will safe me from this slave master?"

Immediately, the promise that God made, in Genesis 3:15. That the heel of the seed of Eve, shall bruise the head of Satan, kicked into action, empowering the man to rise from where he had fallen and be restored back to the place of power and authority over sin and Satan again. Why? Because he has realized himself and has asked for help. Ask, and you shall recieve.

BUT THANKS BE TO GOD, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. In him we have triumphed.
Now, we live and operate under a new covenant, here there's POWER, here there is freedom, here there's authority.
AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE POWER AFTER THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS COME UPON YOU. Acts 2:8

AND Jesus said, to his disciples, it is very imperative that I go, for if I go not, you will remain without power, but If I go, I will return in my former state, I will become a spirit again, the world won't see me, but you will, because, I will live inside of you. And you shall be able to do all I am able to do. because all of me is inside of you. All you'll need to do is say it.
Now the Holy Spirit indwells every believer. But that does not mean Satan will stop trying to obscure your vision. He will try to keep you in the dark, keep you ignorant. Make you fight yourself, by making you fight the truth. You have known a lie all your life, now, when you are told the truth, the truth begins to sound like a lie, so you resist it.

For you my dear sister, to be free from what you just shared here, you will have to make a conscious effort. Satan will fight to keep you, but walk out on him, by believing in your heart, speaking with ur mouth, acting with every part of your being, that Jesus is the Lord over your life. Shout it out, do not care who listens.
You have taken the first. You have repented of every sin, if not you won't share it here . Stop being ashamed. Satan wants you to be shamed, when you are ashamed, you'll hide. You can't hide anything in the presence of light. You hide in the dark. Satan wants you kept in the dark. You break his hold over you when you open your mouth and say these things openly, he won't have where to hold you. Say it, do not care what I will think of you, to hell with me. It's you. It's your life on the line here. When oppressed, no body will care, when you fail no body cares, when you are hindered left, right and center, no body cares, why should you care what anybody will say when you decide to walk away from the oppression of Satan?
Move!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE, BUT THE OPPRESSION OF SATAN.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
oyeludef:
@ temi4fash, i will like to categorize fake tongues into two groups i.e demonic tongues and tongues learnt even though at times dey may not be mutually exclusive.
demonic tongues :this happens wen a person is possessed by a demon and hasn't encountered Christ but speaks in tongues. Dis can b discerned by a person who is filled with the Holy Spirit truely. I once experienced it in d University. There are some places in my school people do go to pray so one day i went there to pray on some personal problems i was facing and two other christians were there praying on their own. Suddenly some group of individuals were just speaking demonic tongues and coming towards our direction. At once i knew that that was a demonic tongue and it was as if the Holy Spirit just poured out power on the three of us praying there at once cos all of a sudden, we all stood to our feet and started rebuke d false spirits. Those people fell down and they all ran away. It was like a drama before my eyes as i could even understand how it happened. Dis was me dat was going tru challenge and wanted to pray for my personal problem.
tongues learnt : the Bible says they all spake in tongues as the Holy Spirit gave utterance not as d pastor told dem to recite. A friend once told me how he was invited to a church program and there d minister taught them d alphabets of tongues. Someone even told me a pastor said people should be repeated d word banana,banana,...till wat dey were saying changed and dat is how tongues came. Dis is d real definition of gibberish as nothing could be farther from reality. I once lived with a person who learnt his tongue though i wont mention the church he attends so as not to offend anyone on dis thread who belong to dat denomination. One thing dat characterize learnt tongue is d repetition of syllables and you will know it if you av lived with such a person b4.
All in all, just know that d devil is still a counterfeiter and just like jannes and jamberes counterfeited d work of God done tru Moses in d land of Egypt, d devil has still not repented even today. Why should anyone go for the fake wen the original is available for everyone free of charge

Thank you very much sir. You said perfectly what I couldn't say.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by brightekhibise(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
@Charlyg1 thank you for sharing the revelation.

To the issue of tongues, will shed some light. Brother vooks has already done so in his capacity.

1. Scripture and not experience(s) are the basis of anything spiritual or that relate with understanding God's kingdom and its occurences.

2. The basis of our receiving the Spirit of God is that Jesus has been glorified (jn 7:39).

3. The work of the Holy Spirit is to testify that Jesus has been resurrected. (Jn 14 & 16).

4. Anytime anyone receives the testimony of Jesus, he then empowerment to testify of Jesus resurrection. This is called baptism of the Holy Spirit and it is evidenced by speaking in tongues. (Acts 2 & acts 10).

5. It is possible to have the testimony of Jesus(that is, to be saved) and not be baptised in the Holy Ghost. (acts cool.

6. At the time of receiving Jesus, the Holy imparts God's eternal life in our spirits. At the baptism, He imparts power to witness (Jn 20; Acts 2).

7. Speaking in tongues is our spirit man praying (1cor 14:14). The mind(understanding) is bypassed.

8. Speaking in tongues is under concious will. You can stop and start anytime you wish. (1cor 14:15).

9. Speaking in tongues is for every believer. (acts 2:16)

10. Utterance - your spirit has the ability to speak. You then open your mouth to say what your spirit is saying. It comes from deep within - your spirit being and it does not make sense/meaning by itself. (acts 2:4)

10. Experiences dffer but the principles remain same. Eg compare acts 2, acts 10 and acts 19. Some spoke spontaneously, others had hands laid and yet another with mighty signs evident.

11. God does not force you, you can stop whenever you wish. You can conciously decide to cooperate with Him. Question any force/experience that forces you.

12. You can also sing in tongues.

Been speaking in tongues for about eight years and have personally prayed with others to do so. Hope that helps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
vooks:
I will mention something on the gift of tongues;

1. Tongues simply means languages

2. In NT the term when referring to spiritual gifts as per Acts and 1 Corinthians means a supernatural ability to communicate or vocalize in an unlearned language

3. Tongues of angels therefore means languages of angels. The phrase is found in
1 Corinthians 13:1 (KJV)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

4. I can't find scriptural support for claiming that one tongue is superior to the other

5. I agree with Anas09 that there are fake tongues. Fake in that the speaker fakes it deliberately or they are genuine but inspired by anything but the Holy Spirit.

6. One of the most ignored portion of scripture is where Paul forbids uninterpteted tongues from public worship. 1 Cor 13-14

7. The word gibberish when used with regard to tongues is usually in a demeaning fashion. Please remember that ANY language that you can't understand sounds gibberish. If you don't believe it, try and listen to Chinese arguing in Mandarin. This means we should not be quick to adjudge tongues as fake simply because they don't sound like a language.

8. For tongue speakers, please follow Paul's counsel and pray for interpretation. Although praying in tongues is beneficial as it edifies you, it has a better use when interpreted. Many of us Pentecostals simply settle for the gift. We are so focused on the gift that we never bother to move beyond it to interpretation.

9. Paul equates interpreted tongues to prophecy. It could be that if you understood the very things you are saying in tongues, you would find solution to your prayers! Or they could amplify your understanding of scriptures for after all you are speaking mysteries.

10. There is a controversy over whether ALL believers should speak in tongues or not. I believe given the immense value of the gift especially to prayerlife , it should be pursued by all. But it is wrong to look down on anybody who does not speak in tongues.

11. Operating in spiritual gifts is not a measure of spiritual maturity. The Gifted therefore should watch out against pride. First, it is a gift, and secondly, from scriptures, new born babes received the gifts right in their spiritual infancy.

12. Finally, all who have been gifted in tongues do quench the Spirit when they fail to exercise the gift by say praying and interceding for others

The idea that demons can't hear tongues so tongues are 'safer' I find it odd. The reason is first, demons were angels at some point so they would understand the tongues of angels. Secondly, the tongue you speak in may be just another language from the nethermost corner of the earth, and I think demons are multilingual. Thirdly,there are many prayers recorded in the scriptures and the fact that they are recorded implies they were prayed in a language that could be understood. Demons don't hinder prayers because they understand what you prayed is my point. It is mostly through preying on our weaknesses, our carnality, flesh, sins and so forth. I also believe one can pray in a natural language and demons would not hear a thing even if they are right there. The reason being that God can make them dumb if that is necessary

Selah!

PS
I avoided quoting many scriptures for brevity sake but I can stand by every point I have made and demonstrate the same from scriptures

Thanks bro, for the correction. It's true that demons were once angels and can understand heavenly language, and that they are multilingual. Well, I was deceived to believe that it was 'Safer' to pray in touches because demons can't understand.
Thanks again. See why we are here? Learning every day.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
vooks:

My sister, our dearest sister Anas09/analice107 is best placed to offer you counsel on how to go about sexual purity as a young lady. But what I can say is, it is definitely not the will of God that we engage in activities in our dreams that are sinful. God regards homosexuality as depravity so why would you go about it in the sleep? There is Balm in Gilead and you will be freed of this in Jesus name.

Secondly, don't be ashamed. I know some things are just embarrassing but we are all here to stand with one another. If there are some things you wish to share privately, you can exchange emails with her.

I vouch for her because I have 'seen' her faith, her testimony and I trust her counsel on this.

Finally, the most important thing about forsaking sin is hating it. There is very little incentive to depart from something you don't find abhorrent. So I trust you are halfway there since you have demonstrated your desire to depart from these things.

Please hang on and try and go through the entire thread. I know it will take days to do that but there are some gems here that you definitely need in your walk of faith.

Stay blessed beloved sister

Ah, brother me. It's well oo. That's some vote of confidence. Thanks for the kind words.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
I think bro charles dream is a message to d entire body of christ. Its sort of related to a vision i had d third week of january dis year at a prayer meeting. I saw a very old abandoned well. All around d well was water but inside it i found was filled with treasures. I sort anwers and am still seeking but this is wat iv been able to find in my quest for answers.
Before adam fell, he never knew wat lack was but wen he did, satan took over as d god of dis world and controlled dis resources once at man disposal. Man had to sweat to get even d most little of all Gods provision dat were once his.d treasure are not just financial riches but every spiritual blessings in heavenly places. In ephesians chapter 1, paul talks about how God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. Ds treasures are useless to the devil but man needs it so devil asks for mans life in exchange of it. Y do u guys think d devil can cause a woman to b barren nd open d womb if d woman makes a covenant wit him?
Jesus Christ delivered us from the curse of the law but today believers still sweat to get basic things of life. Look at churches today, how many ministries today can emback on a major project solely by dependence on divine provision without first sharing d money to b paid across the church members who den pay according to their sweat?
For several year, the truth about healing and miracle was hid from the church until individuals dared to enter dat realm and there was great healing revivals than has ever been seen by man b4. I believe dat room bro chalse saw those treasures is d realm we need to enter as believers and provoke the Kingdom of God on earth.
Last week dis was wat i heard pastor sam adeyemi say on tv "God made man, man made money but now man uses money to evaluate wat God can or cannot do" isnt is ironic.
God is calling us to enter his realm called rest. Where everything is available for us to propagate the gospel of the kingdom to d ends of the earth. How we enter into dis rest talked about in d book of hebrews is left to us to enter. Jesus undid wat adam sin did. We are more than conquerors through christ and so we must not live in defeat anymore. The christian journey is upward from glory to Glory.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
dazzle101:

Wow bro Charles, this post is powerful and a thorough eye opener. It left me aghast! Nawao if not but for the mercy of God what is the fate of man! why these beings would not rest and leave the world of men I tire... so from the description of the time to which they could gain entry into the physical, does it mean they can't come in at will save at that particular time alone? How about the ones that are already here! Indeed too many deep and secret things one could not understand fully with the physical mind alone...

May God help us all and may His name be continually glorified for the revelations thus...

Bless u sir and may God strengthen u CharlyG1 to overcome the confrontation of the evil ones....

Thank God for exposing the works of darkness dear. I'm happy people are seeing the dirty laundry of the kingdom of darkness in the open.
All I know is what I have shared. Though, demons cannot come in at their will to the physical realm and there are some that get banished to the other realm when they break spiritual laws that they must abide by. I want to do a research about the object in the statue's hand, it keeps bugging my memory.

I thank you all for the encouragements and prayers. May God strengthen you too and lift u above the forces of darkness.

After I shared the revelation, a demon came in form of someone I knew in my dream. The person came into my house uninvited and struck fear in me.
He kept saying 'Hardship comes upon me today, today is hardship day' something like that. He kept ranting.

Though I was a bit afraid, I stood my ground not believing it. Then the person said he was not actually serious(but from his behaviour, he was dead serious). He went to look at my balcony then he went out just like that. As he was going out, he told me his brother was coming too.
I later woke up.

The demon said today was hardship day..
But today has been sooooo smooth for me, smoother than other days has ever been because God is the one in control of my days. Satan is a liar.
Don't ever believe an evil report, reject it knowing fully well that God has blessed you on every side.

God bless you dazzle101 and everyone contributing positively on this thread.

Ride on in Jesus Christ cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
temi4fash:

I will not want to argue any more... I got some things from what you and analice have said...

Obviously from your reply you have not given any cogent way of knowing that a tongues is gibberish. If you say because someone does not interpret is tongues then he is speaking gibberish then am sorry to say you wrong..

Apostle Paul just encouraged us to avoid speaking in tongues in the church without interpretation cause the Church is not been edifed by it.. Now that been said.. I would like us to know that

1. Baptism of the holy ghost is not 1 plus 1

2. No body can tell me a man is a saying gibberish based on the kind of tongues he speaks except the holy spirit tells you so. And the only evidence my Bible tells me that a man is filled with the holy spirit is speaking in tongues.

3. Everyone's encounter with God is different, So you can't compare how God works with you with how he does with another man

4. That a man does not remember his encounter with God on how he speaks in tongues does not nullify his baptism or make it fake.

5. There are some people who already baptised and because of fear and doubt they have not been able to speak in tongues

6. Every man should read his Bible whatever it tells you and whatever you believe in, do it and it will work for you...

7. If you learnt your tongues go and ask God for forgiveness and ask for the genuine one but if you didn't learn and you got it like some of us did then you are good to go.. make sure you dont quench it..

God bless us all..

thanks brother
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
analice107:

Thanks bro, for the correction. It's true that demons were once angels and can understand heavenly language, and that they are multilingual. Well, I was deceived to believe that it was 'Safer' to pray in touches because demons can't understand.
Thanks again. See why we are here? Learning every day.
actually sis, i think d topic of demons being fallen angels av been very much debated sometime on dis thread but for the purpose of others who are may not av read those posts, ill like to encourge dat further inquiries b made into dis by them as far as i know, demons arent fallen angels but i wont want to start d argument again. God bless us all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
@analice

Thanks for E spiritual brotherly hugs.. I really appreciate...

@ vooks

God bless you for those note.. but I would love to ask a question about the part where tongues are not supposed to go un-interpreted. What happens in a service whee a minister is on the pulpit praying and casting out demons in tongues. What happens in that kibd of scenario

@Charlyg1

Great revelation.... More power and more grace.

@ngobaby23

Ur case is a chronic spirit husband and spirit husband like marine spirits is a very stubborn spirit to deal with.

Now, These is not to make you afraid but to let you know, that these guy has made your life miserable enough.

These is what I would recommend.

1. Give your life to christ
2. Flee from any thing that can tamper with purity
3. Begin to destroy every legal ground the enemy has over your life and the legal ground he has found or using to oppress you by the blood of Jesus
4. Begin to request for mercy.. that God should have mercy on you.
5. Then go to prayer city on a monday morning and do deliverance.. Take along ur tissue paper, anointing oil, not attachments and dress well
6. I would encourage you to do full week deliverance and if you can go on the week there is weekend deliverance do full week and end with weekend.
7. Discuss with the ministers there and God would surprise you..

N.B why I recommended prayer city is because of concentration.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby23: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
analice107:

I have tears in my eyes right now. Satan uses us against ourselves. When you are able to stop letting him use you, you will be free.

Pls let me share an understanding I have about this scripture. (pls bear with me, my phone brings out what it likes, wen I type and space. If I don't go back carefully to check, I get a lot wrong, so pls)

Romans 7:2 - 25.

For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he lives, but if the husband dies, she is free from the law of her husband,
3. So then, if while her husband is alive, she is found married to another man, she is an adultress, but if her husband is dead, then she is free from that law, so that, she is not adultress if she marries another man.
4. So also my brothers, you also are dead to the law, by the body of Christ; so that you can be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

5. (Pls take NOTE) FOR WHEN WE WERE IN THE FLESH, the motions of SINS, which came through the law, worked in our bodies to bring forth fruit unto death.
But now we are delivered from the law. That being dead where in we were held, that we may serve in newness of SPIRIT. and not in the oldness of the LETTER.(instructions).
7. What shall we say then, is the law sin? No. I will not know what sin is if the law was absent.
If the law did not say, though shall not lie, I wouldn't know that lying is a sin.
8. But sin takes advantage of the commandment, is working in me, all manner evil. For without the law to point out sin to me, sin was dead.
9. For i was alive without the law(instructions) but when the commandment (instructions) came, sin revived and I died.

(When God told Adam, you may eat from all other trees, but this particular tree, dont eat from it. If God had taken away the tree, Adam, won't have a problem.

When God created every tree in the garden, if God hadn't said to Adam, dont eat from this particular tree, if you do, you'd die. Adam would have eaten from that tree, will die, but won't have had the consciousness of sin, whichw brings condemnation. What brought the condemnation is the instruction, "thou shall not"wink.
10. And the commandment (instruction) which was ordained to life, I found to be death to me.
11. For sin, taking advantage by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
(How? Sin is a spirit, every sin represents a spirit. The spirit of lying, stealing, fornication, homosexuality, drunkenness perversion. Etc.
The spirt knows that although I have been given the instruction, "thou shall not lie" I do not have the inherent ability no to commit the sin of lying. The sin, points "thou shall not lie", to me, but I can't help it, I lie; and the soul that sinneth, it shall die. So I died.
12. Wherefore, the law is holy, the commandment (instructions) Holy, and just and good.

13. Was then that which was good made death to me? Of course not! Sin, in other that it might really expose itself as sin, works death in me through the good, so that sin might become sinful beyond measure.

HERE WE ARE!!!!
14. We know that the law is SPIRITUAL, but I am CARNAL, SOLD I TO SLAVERY TO SIN.

15. So, what I do, I do not understand, for I do not do what I want to do; but what I hate, I see myself doing it.
16. Now, if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good
17. So now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin (the spirit) that dwells in me.
18. For i know that good (the spirit of christ) does not dwell in me, that is, in my flesh, the willingness to do good is readily at hand, but the Power to do it is not.
19. For i do not do the good I want, but do the evil I do not want.
20. Now if [ I ] do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin (the spirit) which dwells in me.
21. So then, I discovered the PRINCIPLE (the manipulation) that whenever I want to do right, I can't because evil (through manipulations) is right there to stop me.
22. For i take delight in the law of God, in my inner self(my conscience)
23. But I see in my members (my physical body) another principle(power) at war with the law of my mind (conscience) trying to take me prisoner to the law of sin operating in my physical body.
24. Miserable one that I am! Who will deliver me from this mortal body?

25. THANKS BE TO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.

The relationship we have with Christ, or the world is like the relationship a woman has with her husband. There's a choice to be made. Choose to remain married to the world, or divorce the world and marry Christ.
While married to the world, you will know what is right and what is wrong, but the power to do right will not be given to you. You will either choose to remain married to the world, and will not desire to do right (even when you know it) or divorce the world, and marry Christ and received the power, (the Holy Spirit) to overcome sin.

And as many as received him, to them gave he power to be become the sons of God, even to them that belive I his name. John 1:12. Christ is he, who gives the power.

Becoming the sons of God, means you receiving a new nature, which enables you walk away from temptation. Apostle Paul was a Pharesee, he loved God. He studied under the almighty Gamaliel. The Senior Advocate of their time. His love for God moved him to clean his religion of a certain sect(Christianity) he thought was vermin at the time, until Christ met him.

But all his love for God, all he had was the law, "Thou Shall Not", He didn't have the power to obey the Thou Shall Not", he tried so hard to obey it, he couldn't. He desired to obey it, but he saw himself back where he started. The consciousness of the fact that what he was doing was wrong, was very present with him, but the ability to abstain was absent.
Why? I asked the Holy Spirit. What was wrong with Paul? Why was he failing at every attempt to serve you?
The Holy Spirit said to me, "That was when he was still Saul, not Paul". Saul was the old covenant, Paul is the new covenant.
He said, in the old covenant, only three offices operated under the influence and power of the Holy Spirit.
The Prophet, The Priest, and The King. These three individuals operating under these offices, could overcome, but the rest couldn't.
So the law becomes cumbersome for them to obey because it was dependant on them solely to obey without any external help. But they couldn't because a force was resisting this move, and legally so. Every man was a LAWFUL CAPTIVE, sold to sin, and to serve sin. A slave to serve the spirit behind sin, when Adam decided to switch allegiance in Eden.
As long as man is still in that fallen state, he will fight, but he will fail.
Saul cried out, "O wretched man that I am, who will safe me from this slave master?"

Immediately, the promise that God made, in Genesis 3:15. That the heel of the seed of Eve, shall bruise the head of Satan, kicked into action, empowering the man to rise from where he had fallen and be restored back to the place of power and authority over sin and Satan again. Why? Because he has realized himself and has asked for help. Ask, and you shall recieve.

BUT THANKS BE TO GOD, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. In him we have triumphed.
Now, we live and operate under a new covenant, here there's POWER, here there is freedom, here there's authority.
AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE POWER AFTER THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS COME UPON YOU. Acts 2:8

AND Jesus said, to his disciples, it is very imperative that I go, for if I go not, you will remain without power, but If I go, I will return in my former state, I will become a spirit again, the world won't see me, but you will, because, I will live inside of you. And you shall be able to do all I am able to do. because all of me is inside of you. All you'll need to do is say it.
Now the Holy Spirit indwells every believer. But that does not mean Satan will stop trying to obscure your vision. He will try to keep you in the dark, keep you ignorant. Make you fight yourself, by making you fight the truth. You have known a lie all your life, now, when you are told the truth, the truth begins to sound like a lie, so you resist it.

For you my dear sister, to be free from what you just shared here, you will have to make a conscious effort. Satan will fight to keep you, but walk out on him, by believing in your heart, speaking with ur mouth, acting with every part of your being, that Jesus is the Lord over your life. Shout it out, do not care who listens.
You have taken the first. You have repented of every sin, if not you won't share it here . Stop being ashamed. Satan wants you to be shamed, when you are ashamed, you'll hide. You can't hide anything in the presence of light. You hide in the dark. Satan wants you kept in the dark. You break his hold over you when you open your mouth and say these things openly, he won't have where to hold you. Say it, do not care what I will think of you, to hell with me. It's you. It's your life on the line here. When oppressed, no body will care, when you fail no body cares, when you are hindered left, right and center, no body cares, why should you care what anybody will say when you decide to walk away from the oppression of Satan?
Move!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE, BUT THE OPPRESSION OF SATAN.

thank you very much sis analice

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
temi4fash:
@analice

Thanks for E spiritual brotherly hugs.. I really appreciate...

@ vooks

God bless you for those note.. but I would love to ask a question about the part where tongues are not supposed to go un-interpreted. What happens in a service whee a minister is on the pulpit praying and casting out demons in tongues. What happens in that kibd of scenario

@Charlyg1

Great revelation.... More power and more grace.

@ngo

Ur case is a chronic spirit husband and spirit husband like marine spirits is a very stubborn spirit to deal with.

Now, These is not to make you afraid but to let you know, that these guy has made your life miserable enough.

These is what I would recommend.

1. Give your life to christ
2. Flee from any thing that can tamper with purity
3. Begin to destroy every legal ground the enemy has over your life and the legal ground he has found or using to oppress you by the blood of Jesus
4. Begin to request for mercy.. that God should have mercy on you.
5. Then go to prayer city on a monday morning and do deliverance.. Take along ur tissue paper, anointing oil, not attachments and dress well
6. I would encourage you to do full week deliverance and if you can go on the week there is weekend deliverance do full week and end with weekend.
7. Discuss with the ministers there and God would surprise you..

N.B why I recommended prayer city is because of concentration.
Bro Temi, i sent you a pm
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
holahmihdeh:
The second dream:

I dreamt that I saw myself cleaning and sweeping a room. I was still sweeping the room when I woke up. Pls brethen, I don't know the meaning of these dreams.

Hello Holahmideh..

Your first and second dream are saying the same thing.
The dreams are addressing a particular issue(sin) in your life.

You are trying to be free from your carnal nature and walk in God's direction but there are forces who want to pull you back to your vomit (sin)

The second dream is saying that you need to sanctify yourself. It now lies in your hands to make the effort to walk in God's direction.
It would be helpful to know the particular room you were sweeping.

God is saying that He has suppressed the powers tying you down to those sins you are committing, all you need to do now is to sanctify yourself. Sanctify your thoughts.

God bless you dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 349
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.