Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809158 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
oyeludef:
wow av never seen it in dat perspective b4 dat y we learn everyday. Will do further study into it. Thanks for the explanation sis
You're welcome sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
analice107:

I know right?

TJ, you don't contribute much here, why nah? You don't want us to learn from your well of wisdom shey? E no good nah. Be around more.
Sis, na work. Time has been a major constraint for me. Besides, i lost five people to death this year (my loved ones). It has been a difficult year so far. Amidst all this God showed me something in a dream which i'm going to share with you all by His grace. I read all your posts. You people are awesome!!! How is sis uju and ifeanyichukwu? And our new broda (Ex babalawo). Sis uju gave you her contact, hope you are communicating. I've been praying for them. By Gods grace i'll optimize.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Sis, na work. Time has been a major constraint for me. Besides, i lost five people to death this year (my loved ones). It has been a difficult year so far. Amidst all this God showed me something in a dream which i'm going to share with you all by His grace. I read all your posts. You people are awesome!!! How is sis uju and ifeanyichukwu? And our new broda (Ex babalawo). Sis uju gave you her contact, hope you are communicating. I've been praying for them. By Gods grace i'll optimize.
Am in constant contact with sister Uju. She's fine and her son is also fine. I spoke with her this evening.

If you call that guy Babalawo now enh? He will warn you strictly. He leads us in evangelism in his area now.
The guy said, everybody around him hated him, they all knew that he was on his way to hellfire, but no one told him. He said, they were there until a girl came to save him, while the men were all there looking at him, meanwhile all of them were going to their churches. The guy no carry am play oo. He is moving from glory to glory.
My next move is to urge him to go out on his own and win a soul and take to church. When he can do that, then his growth will indeed begin.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tjayjosh:

O my God What happened? Losing five people at once? Was it an accident? Is it Boko haram wahala? My God. Am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel.
It happened to me two years ago. My Aunt, her husband, and their Four children all males, the eldest was 20yrs all died in one day. Burnt beyond recognition. Typing this, the memories flowing back, it gives me serious headache when I think of it.
By 2am. What started the fire till today no one knows. Nobody survived to tell us. Fire was burning and the whole place was electrocuting. The husband died at the protector trying to open it. The protector held him there. That was a bad period for me. I cried, I became scared that I wld go blind, because tears will dry from my eyes. I couldn't just stop crying. I was crying asking God to help me stop crying.
However God consoled us. If I didn't know better, that incident would ve made me question God's existence. Till today, I can't figure out why a whole family should be wiped out in one day. But all souls belongs to God.
Take heart dear brother. It's a road we all most pass through
Death is a promise made to us all at birth.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

O my God What happened? Losing five people at once? Was it an accident? Is it Boko haram wahala? My God. Am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel.
It happened to me two years ago. My Aunt, her husband, and their Four children all males, the eldest was 20yrs all died in one day. Burnt beyond recognition. Typing this, the memories flowing back, it gives me serious headache when I think of it.
By 2am. What started the fire till today no one knows. Nobody survived to tell us. Fire was burning and the whole place was electrocuting. The husband died at the protector trying to open it. The protector held him there. That was a bad period for me. I cried, I became scared that I wld go blind, because tears will dry from my eyes. I couldn't just stop crying. I was crying asking God to help me stop crying.
However God consoled us. If I didn't know better, that incident would ve made me question God's existence. Till today, I can't figure out why a whole family should be wiped out in one day. But all souls belongs to God.
Tjayjosh,Anas09,
I'm sorry for your loss.
Grief is not an experience I'd wish my enemy to go through.

Death came through Adam and this among other effects of the Fall will ONLY be undone completely when Christ returns
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
vooks:

Tjayjosh,Anas09,
I'm sorry for your loss.

Death came through Adam and this among other effects of the Fall will ONLY be undone completely when Christ returns
Thank you my dearest brother. Happy Sunday.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

I have a strange gift of feeling other people's pain and grief. and that pain stays with me forever. I know its past. but ndo. *feels sad*
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tjayjosh:

bro you are a very strong man oo. Wen i lost a friend last year, for a long time i wasn't myself even wen i see his pics now, it brings sad memories. You lost 5 of ur family members and here you are still standing for God not saying because of dat u r now an atheist. Am so sorry for ur loss bro. God understands and will fill all d vacuum dey left behind. God bless you Bro

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Sorry my dear. God is on your side
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
nnamdiosu:

I have a strange gift of feeling other people's pain and grief. and that pain stays with me forever. I know its past. but ndo. *feels sad*

My dear thank you so much. God is so wonderful. He has a way of healing these pains. I really know what TJ is going through right now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

My dear thank you so much. God is so wonderful. He has a way of healing these pains. I really know what TJ is going through right now.

what happened to t.j. I think I missed it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

Thanks sis. Nevertheless God, that conforteth those who are cast down, comforted us by the coming of titus; And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was conforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning your fervent mind toward me; so that i rejoice the more (2 Corinthians 7:6-7)
God is the father of mercies He will
comfort us in all our tribulation. It was not an accident or boko haram, they all died because of ill health. Four in january, one in febuary. Let us lead people to christ, it is paramount, as many as possible, including Our friends and family members, so that we'll meet them in heaven when we all die, and be together for all eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
nnamdiosu:

what happened to TJ I think I missed it
TJ lost 5 loved ones at once.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
vooks:

Tjayjosh,Anas09,
I'm sorry for your loss.

True. I appreciate it bro!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
oyeludef:
bro you are a very strong man oo. Wen i lost a friend last year, for a long time i wasn't myself even wen i see his pics now, it brings sad memories. You lost 5 of ur family members and here you are still standing for God not saying because of dat u r now an atheist. Am so sorry for ur loss bro. God understands and will fill all d vacuum dey left behind. God bless you Bro
Thank you sir! The worst tragedy is not death, but a life without christ. Bro, i have stood in a witch craft coven, a marine kingdom; i was surrounded by witches, their queen stood in front of me making enchantment and divination at me. When i mentioned the name Jesus christ, they all scattered. Bro, God has worked wonders in my life. I will not give up on Him.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Thank you sir! The worst tragedy is not death, but a life without christ. Bro, i have stood in a witch craft coven, a marine kingdom; i was surrounded by witches, their queen stood in front of me making enchantment and divination on me. When i mentioned the name Jesus christ, they all scattered. Bro God has worked wonders in my life. I will not give up on Him.
i thank God for ur life bro. This is the victory that overcomes the world even our Faith. In any battle we are faced in life, it is sweet to know that Jesus is right there with us for He said I will not leave you nor forsake you. Greater is He in us that dat foolish serpent in d world

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Great0:
Sorry my dear. God is on your side
Thank you my brother, God bless you!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

Am in constant contact with sister Uju. She's fine and her son is also fine. I spoke with her this evening.

If you call that guy Babalawo now enh? He will warn you strictly. He leads us in evangelism in his area now.
The guy said, everybody around him hated him, they all knew that he was on his way to hellfire, but no one told him. He said, they were there until a girl came to save him, while the men were all there looking at him, meanwhile all of them were going to their churches. The guy no carry am play oo. He is moving from glory to glory.
My next move is to urge him to go out on his own and win a soul and take to church. When he can do that, then his growth will indeed begin.
I'm so glad to hear it sis. God is great!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

TJ lost 5 loved ones at once.

My God and my Lord. shocked shocked shocked shocked.
T.J.......it's well. take heart
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Thank you sir! The worst tragedy is not death, but a life without christ. Bro, i have stood in a witch craft coven, a marine kingdom; i was surrounded by witches, their queen stood in front of me making enchantment and divination on me. When i mentioned the name Jesus christ, they all scattered. Bro, God has worked wonders in my life. I will not give up on Him.

wow...abeg tell us what happened? i love ur signature. Truly ur a survivor
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Saraha1(f): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
He has broken all our fetters , he has set us free. We will sing and shout halleluyah . We will sing halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Saraha1:
He has broken all our fetters , he has set us free. We will sing and shout halleluyah . We will sing halleluyah.

Yes we are singing and shouting Alleluyah
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
analice107:
LET US PRAY
Bring to reality everything you have revealed to him.
In Jesus matchless name. Amen.

Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
AVOIDING A BAD MARRIAGE.
By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever. A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life.

This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make the right choice. If you are single please
don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it.

For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever. If an elephant marries an ant how would they live, if a goat marries a fish where would they meet? You must look for a Godly man or a Godly woman to marry, nothing can beat this. The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively. Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse.

God has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right. What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man?

Marriage is not about what you want, it is about who you need, that will make you better while you make him better. It is about destiny. That is why you must know your purpose before you get married. Genesis 2:18.

You must pray before you choose. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when sex is not involved. The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage. If you have had sex in the past then you need to repent totally and stay away from each other for sometime then you can seek the face of God. Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honourable in the name of Jesus Christ.

Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got
pregnant, don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married. But get married because you want to fulfil destiny. Get married because you want to be a help mate. As a man, get married because you want to fulfil your purpose. God will help you in choosing, please let His will be done. Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Frankicent(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all

woow you gifted...I don't this gift it's too scary
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Frankicent(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2016
CharlyG1:
Do you feel things crawling on your bed? Do U see shadows that move so quickly? Do U hear heavy footsteps at midnight? Do U hear whisperings that U can't understand what they're saying? Do U know witches without any1 telling U? Do U hear voices mock U? Are U always scared to sleep alone at night or in the dark? Can U know what may happen in few mins somtyms? Do U hear a person's thoughts sometimes? Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons? Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams? Have U ever seen a spirit before?

If U experience most of all these.. Then U need to contribute here. God bless U

I only experience this Do you feel things crawling on your bed? Do U see shadows that move so quickly Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons? Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams?
that's al
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Frankicent(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
CharlyG1:

I understand perfectly well my brother. God is aware of our weaknesses.. That doesn't stop the gift from manifesting, though it wud reduce because the gift gets it's strength from God.. So the closer to God the more powerful the gift.. vice-versa. Just try to be close to Him, He will help U.

But the gift is there no matter what and God still chooses to use it even when U're extremely weak because U are under His grace.

I know this from lots of experience.. Let me share this one.

One day in skool (University).. I was not strong spiritually due to some sins i was committing. This very night at about 8pm I picked up a christian book to read, i read and read and I got inspiration from it. Then at about 3am, I went outside to take a pee in the bushes. Lo and behold I saw a man walking slowly, dressed like a normal person..

Then I look again and realized he wasn't a man at all because he walked like he was floating a bit from d ground.. He was moving towards the Girl's hostel.Then I called out to him.. saying 'hhhhiissss' As soon as i did this, he paused on the spot.

Then I said 'Go back'! Go back! Go back!.. To my amazement, he started moving backwards, from where he came. This spirit didn't look at me, either left or right. He heard me, understood the command and obeyed! he just walked backwards.

That's the power and authority U have over these demon's in the name of Jesus. All what Jesus told his disciples started to make sense to me

woow if it's me I would run or faint

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Frankicent(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
CharlyG1:

Flying in the dream can be good & bad. You will know which one it is because it would repeat itself.

Flying in the dream on a gud part means 'new spiritual level or growth'.. It represents growth on a high scale.

Flying in the dream on the bad part is asscociated with witchcraft. If you see yourself in a gathering of witches, or you're drinking blood and eating flesh. Then you'll know it's witchcraft.

Pray to God to guide you and give you a clear answer to this. He will answer you.

bro going to share something similar ..... I had a dream one night I saw my self in a gathering round circle dark room no exit... different faces but o can't see there face. I was too weak like been brainwash to ask where I was... I think I was praying in my mind for GOD to tell where I was... So they started sharing something a voice told me not to collect anything I should just act like I was among. I knew God want to give me an exit passage... So I act like I was a member.. They collect passing the stuff all were eating it.....It get to my turn I was praying.. Immediately I saw a door far from the gathering it was so Bright. I think I was the only one who saw it.. close to the door I saw someone standing there and he ask me to run and come.. I was sacred something was deceiving not to go meet the strange another voice was doubting them that I should run..... so I stood with speed and ran toward the open doclosermediately as i got closer to the door I woke up sweating
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Thank you sir! The worst tragedy is not death, but a life without christ. Bro, i have stood in a witch craft coven, a marine kingdom; i was surrounded by witches, their queen stood in front of me making enchantment and divination on me. When i mentioned the name Jesus christ, they all scattered. Bro, God has worked wonders in my life. I will not give up on Him.

Sorry dear TJ for this phase ur experiencing, God will illuminate ur ways!

What caught my attention most is ur post up there. If I might ask what was ur connection with those people and how come you got in their midst!!! Please if you can do share, I pray u, there's more to it am so sure!! Thanks...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Anas09:
AVOIDING A BAD MARRIAGE.
By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever. A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life.

This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make the right choice. If you are single please
don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it.

For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever. If an elephant marries an ant how would they live, if a goat marries a fish where would they meet? You must look for a Godly man or a Godly woman to marry, nothing can beat this. The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively. Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse.

God has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right. What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man?

Marriage is not about what you want, it is about who you need, that will make you better while you make him better. It is about destiny. That is why you must know your purpose before you get married. Genesis 2:18.

You must pray before you choose. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when sex is not involved. The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage. If you have had sex in the past then you need to repent totally and stay away from each other for sometime then you can seek the face of God. Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honourable in the name of Jesus Christ.

Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got
pregnant, don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married. But get married because you want to fulfil destiny. Get married because you want to be a help mate. As a man, get married because you want to fulfil your purpose. God will help you in choosing, please let His will be done. Amen.

Word!!! But this source sis I can't really say joor!!! Its a good message so we should ignore the source not so
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
dazzle101:

Word!!! But this source sis I can't really say joor!!! Its a good message so we should ignore the source not so
You can say that again. I'm not one to mock others' tragedies but I think when the poor preach material prosperity, I pretend not to get the joke and listen and take notes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.