Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Some Hilarious Tweets From the̶̲̥̅̊ #kenyansvsnigerian On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Hilarious Tweets From the̶̲̥̅̊ #kenyansvsnigerian On Twitter (679 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Hilarious Tweets From Dino Melaye VS Bola Tinubu's Fallout / Funny Tweets From Nigerians When Amaechi Said He Had Never Taken Bribe Before: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Hilarious Tweets From the̶̲̥̅̊ #kenyansvsnigerian On Twitter by Abayor7: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some hilarious tweets from the E-fight between Kenyan and Nigeria. . #KenyaVsNigeria . The fastest mean of transport in Nigeria is witchcraft #KenyansVsNigerians . #KenyansVsNigerians … @johnnygachanja , if we hv 2 do this then lets take west africa as a whole,fighting nigeria alone is belittling. . You cannot even tell whether they mean " cheap or sheep " " chop or shop " " hi or eye " Nigerians tho lol #KenyansVsNigerians . #KenyansVsNigerians 140 characters ain't enough for Nigerians to say one sentence thing. . Aye @JohnnyGachanja let's not bully our brodas and sisters from the west. #kenyansvsnigerians . The ground is not level yoh. . If it's on population and corruption then.Nigeria win by default. #KenyansVsNigerians . It is only in Nigeria where people wear weaves to differentiate between men and ladies #KenyansVsNigerians. . any Nigerian can mention"Judge" Without saying "George", I'll delete my account. #KenyansvsNigerians . Paying bride price in Naija is so hard, they may even ask for a legged snake to appease the gods. #KenyansvsNigerians . Its only in Nigerian movies tht u're shot on the leg n start bleeding on the head #KenyansVsNigerians . #KenyansVsNigerians its only in Nigeria where someone leaves for the city, comes back after 20yrs n gets the family dog still alive. . #KenyansVsNigerians Its only in Nigeria where ghosts looks right and left before crossing the road. . Kenyans beefing Nigerians on Twitter. LMFAO..Alaba international market alone generates more money than Kenya per annum. #KenyansVsNigerians . Kenyans started a beef with Nigerians, then created a hashtag #KenyansVsNigerians without Nigerians even participating. Ekwensu behaviour. . Kenyans dissing Nigerian music with the hashtag #KenyansVsNigerians out of jealousy. Whereas, nobody even knew Kenya had a music industry. . If this #KenyansVsNigerians " trend goes on, I might have to call Diezeni to buy out kenya and turn tha country to her servants quaters. — M (@Mubaraqshehu_) . Nigerian females be having Beyoncé attitude with a face like Wesley snipes #KenyansVsNigerians . My God " @TWEET_BENDER : The only mineral resource Kenya has is the gold medal they won in Olympics. #KenyansVsNigerians " — Ellyn (@cute_ellyn) . Kenyans taking turns to twitfight Nigerians with one Laptop. #KenyansVsNigerians . A Kenyan woman's womb is like an oven, that's why they give birth to burnt babies #KenyansVsNigerians . We Better stop Dissing These Kenyans.. Dey Re Protected By Animal Rights.. #KenyansVsNigerians . Kenyan flag looking like HERBAL DOCTOR complimentary card #KenyansVsNigerians . If u close your eyes u'll see many kenyans staring at you #KenyansVsNigerians . #KenyansVsNigerians I was tryna stream a Kenyan movie and wasted 10 minutes viewing a black screen . If all Nigerians stop working for 50years, Kenya can never meet our standard #KenyansVsNigerians . Kenyans shld write an apology letter2 Nigerians askin 4 4gvness, using words like dear Brother Nigeria or Aunty Nigeria #KenyansVsNigerians . #KenyansVsNigerians I wonder if Kenyans would exist if there was no wild animals in their country not dissing just saying lol. . #KenyansVsNigerians the US presidential race is a marathon thats why obama won he's Kenyan and nigerians its not nupita its Lupita . So I heard @MTNNG gave these Kenyans free internet for a day. They don't know what else to do with it, hence the #KenyansVsNigerians war. . Heard Nigeria has the highest no. of degree holders as Okada men. Kumbe they give a degree for every exam passed. #KenyansVsNigerians . If boko harram were to land in Kenya they would finish d whole country in 24hrs #KenyansVsNigerians . Honestly, I'm impressed that Kenyans now have enough internet in their country to be able to start a #KenyansVsNigerians war on Twitter. . #kenyansvsnigerians one Kenyan somewhere trying to understand what twitter even means.. . Retweeted Unilag engineer ( @RoyBosun ): Kenyans Need Bleaching Creams to Look Like GHANIANS #KenyansVsNigerians . Kenya was winning the war at midnight cos Nigerians couldn't see who they were twitfighting. #KenyansVsNigerians . @AkposTheComedia : Somebody said kenyas wear engagement ring on their waist #KenyansVsNigerians " I'm dead!!! . @iMorowa How do you start a Rave in Kenya? Tie a piece of chicken to the ceiling #HungerGames #KenyansVsNigerians . it is believed that Kenyans can't get lost because dey got the world map drawn on their faces. #KenyansVsNigerians . RT shinarambo231 In other to understand people of kenya you really need to start watching animal planet #KenyansVsNigerians
Re: Some Hilarious Tweets From the̶̲̥̅̊ #kenyansvsnigerian On Twitter by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol... These Kenyans ehh? Dem no dey fear face grin
Re: Some Hilarious Tweets From the̶̲̥̅̊ #kenyansvsnigerian On Twitter by jantofubu(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin twz funny dat night ...

(1) (Reply)

Governore Oshiomole Of Edo State Release #30million To Party Chairmen In The / Oshiomhole Approves N50m, 2000 Hollandis For Counter Protest / Something Worse Than Boko Haram....must read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.