Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election (2050 Views)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) / Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Marvin67: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has won the Borno Central senatorial bye-election having polled 75 per cent of the total votes cast, according to results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

The APC candidate, Baba Garbai beat his closest rival, Kaka Bolori, of the PDP who polled 20 per cent of the total votes cast.

The total number of votes cast in the election held on Saturday was 159,998.

Mr. Garbai was declared to have won with 120,639 votes, while Mr. Bolori of the PDP scored 32,346 votes.

The Kowa Party candidate got 1042 votes; APGA scored 334; NCP got 207; PPA got 136; PPN 79; while SDP scored 660 votes.

Professor Muhammed Fannami, who was the Senatorial Returning officer for the bye-election declared Mr. Garbai winner having polled majority of the votes cast.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/192474-apc-wins-borno-senatorial-bye-election.html

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Adaowerri111: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
APC been winning elections since May

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol..Before Nko? PDP is dead and buried simple Now let's get RIVERS,BAYELSA,AKWA IBOM and KOGI states.
Sai APC

Sai PMB/PYO

Sai TINUBU/AMEACHI

Sai Nigeria cheesy

12 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by M0GIDI: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
@OP please amend your misleading headline, it was not an Election it was rather a Selection.

Elections ended with Dr Jonathan's govt.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Ngasky(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
There is no way PDP can win in maiduguri in the next 10 years

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by OLADD: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
So PDP could still pull 20% of total votes in a predominantly APC state in the north despite all the vilifications from Buhari. I thought the babies on Nairaland and elsewhere say PDP is dead in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
M0GIDI:
@OP please amend your misleading headline, it was not an Election it was rather a Selection.

Lol.. Another frustrated and hungry fellow on the run Dude,one word for you, go sort out yourself and live a good life. Thank me later... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by M0GIDI: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
[s]
sameer1212:
Lol.. Another frustrated and hungry fellow on the run Dude,one word for you, go sort out yourself and live a good life. Thank me later... cheesy
[/s]

Leave my mentions alone for now, give me a shout when you start making sense.
Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
M0GIDI:
[s][/s]

Leave my mentions alone for now, give me a shout when you start making sense.
Ok sir! undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Dannyset(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
OLADD:
So PDP could still pull 20% of total votes in a predominantly APC state in the north despite all the vilifications from Buhari. I thought the babies on Nairaland and elsewhere say PDP is dead in Nigeria.
Is this a consolation or confusion? Aren't those States PDP in the first place?
My brother, PDP is dead and buried. Prolly those votes were invalid votes cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by donphilopus: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
[s]
M0GIDI:

[/s]

Go and sit down. I thought you were celebrating when one of your mischief makers said PDP was leading in two of the LGs yesterday! What now went wrong? If they had truly won, would you have spewed this? PDP cannot win a Councillor Seat in Borno any longer not after abandoning them to their fate in the face of insurgency!

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by wachakuta(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
B4 nko... na PDP wan win for maiduguri?? Dem chop Crase??

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by PassingShot(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
OLADD:
M0GIDI:
See consolation of defeated souls.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy
grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by docadams: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Breaking news reaching us from our ever reliable bigoted off line news peddler, mogidirumour.com, shows that the APC has just mistakenly won the Borno central senatorial bye selection recently conducted by colony electoral commission. Ratification of results awaits Sir Mogidi's consent.
Happy weekend.

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by OLADD: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
PassingShot:

See consolation of defeated souls.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy
grin

Dude, don't be too harsh. It was the soul of Nigeria as a nation that was defeated on Match 28. Jonathan or PDP was not the loser but the unity and egalitarianism of Nigeria. Mark my word.
Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by doctokwus: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
The pdp candidate must be extremely popular to have garnered that number of votes for a pdp that Metuh has almost talked into extinction.
What genuine and honest party faithfuls of d pdp shd do is float a new party because as long as that name persists, Nigerians everywhere wud only remember doing havoc the party has caused and in all free/fair and thuggery free elections, vote against it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by OLADD: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dannyset:

Is this a consolation or confusion? Aren't those States PDP in the first place?
My brother, PDP is dead and buried. Prolly those votes were invalid votes cheesy.

Chief, I am not a PDP member but that party can never die in Nigeria. Many of you seem to know little about Nigerian politics but here is the caveat; the north rejected PDP the moment they discovered power would slip from their hands till 2019 and having seen APC as a veritable tool to checkmate that from happening, they quickly turned their back away from PDP. Let this be on records, the moment PDP throws up a better (manipulatable) northern candidate in 2019, APC would go into extinction. Many northern politicians are not comfortable with Buhari (and other APC stalwarts')personalities but sticking with them till 2019 for the sake of power is their best option.
Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by MyMouth(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
M0GIDI:

Wether na election or selection, there is a winner and it's not ur useless party!

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Brimmie(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
M0GIDI:

Shigidi, please get over the Fall of the Drunken Master.

Happy new month.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by M0GIDI: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Brimmie:

Shigidi, please get over the Fall of the Drunken Master.

Happy new month.

Happy new month
Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Dannyset(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
OLADD:

Chief, I am not a PDP member but that party can never die in Nigeria. Many of you seem to know little about Nigerian politics but here is the caveat; the north rejected PDP the moment they discovered power would slip from their hands till 2019 and having seen APC as a veritable tool to checkmate that from happening, they quickly turned their back away from PDP. Let this be on records, the moment PDP throws up a better (manipulatable) northern candidate in 2019, APC would go into extinction. Many northern politicians are not comfortable with Buhari (and other APC stalwarts')personalities but sticking with them till 2019 for the sake of power is their best option.
Oh! So you believe APC can go into extinction but you don't blv PDP too can die. I see you hustle. Keep telling me your not a PDP member and at the same showing double standard.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by prestigediva1: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mofo...keep dreaming
OLADD:

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by OLADD: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dannyset:

Oh! So you believe APC can go into extinction but you don't blv PDP too can die. I see you hustle. Keep telling me your not a PDP member and at the same showing double standard.

Take it or leave it, APC is not yet a (national) party. It was just a pawn in the chestboard of taking over power by all means. The party is an amalgamation of power mongers who never love or believe in themselves. Can't you see the unfolding events-infighting amongst APC members in the National Assembly, tussle for ministerial appointments, the shenanigans in Bayelsa APC and other states? It's a nest of enemies who came together to fight a common enemy. It's just a matter of time before they implode.
Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
KOWA should embark on serious campaign and public awareness. They really need to take the place of PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by M16: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
simsit:
good

This guy is a fraudster, do not buy anything from him. He keeps registering different handles to perpetuate his scam
Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Dannyset(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
OLADD:

Take it or leave it, APC is not yet a (national) party. It was just a pawn in the chestboard of taking over power by all means. The party is an amalgamation of power mongers who never love or believe in themselves. Can't you see the unfolding events-infighting amongst APC members in the National Assembly, tussle for ministerial appointments, the shenanigans in Bayelsa APC and other states? It's a nest of enemies who came together to fight a common enemy. It's just a matter of time before they implode.
And who told you all these didn't happen in PDP before it stabilised and then happened again before it finally crashed to APC? Did you know how many Speakers, S. Presidents that was ousted by they themselves? Did you know how many primary election jugulars that happened in that same PDP?
It's bound to happen anywhere. We will always disagree to agree. If APC can't go into extinction as you said, PDP can die. And it's dead already.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by Jesusloveyou: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
M0GIDI:

hahahaha, u saTANist have already conclude that apc wil clear kogi and bayelsa dis year, clear akwa ibom and river state next year, hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election by simplycarro: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol..Before Nko? PDP is dead and buried simple Now let's get RIVERS,BAYELSA,AKWA IBOM and KOGI states.
Sai APC

Sai PMB/PYO

Sai TINUBU/AMEACHI

Sai Nigeria cheesy
Lolzzz, you want to turn PDP to an exclusive party of the Igbos.?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price Still At 150 Naira On January 1st 2016 - Tell Me Your Own / Breaking News: N24bn Cash Receipt: EFCC Quizzes Imoke, Imasuen, Ize-iyamu / Ondo Elections: INEC Explains Why It Declared Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.