Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

What I Learnt In Church Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Learnt In Church Today (9816 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Drinkwater(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mtchewwwwww sad
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by emerged01(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
InstaDon123:
Yesterday you meant to say
Check the date. Don't be too quick........
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Wolfbrother(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
tobimillar:
I haven't been in church in a long while and sincerely I am not keen on church lately because I have some doubt. Today I decided to go to winners (living faith) ota. There was free bus to church and I wasn't doing anything meaningful today so I set out.

I stood at my bus stop and joined a bus. We passed thru the bad aiyetoro road and our bus broke down. The back tire needed to be changed.

Everybody came down from the bus for the tire to be fixed except one pretty girl by the Window. I was mad and angry. What is wrong with all this girls I mused in anger. I wasn't a church person but this is stupid and senseless. I started nagging and complaining to her face but then everybody kept quiet. I told myself I will confront her when we come down. If everybody is afraid of her I wasn't. All this girls who think they are too fine.. nonsense.

When we got to church, I patiently waited for her to come down. What i saw shocked me. She was assisted down. She was paralyzed from from waist down. Oops, how did I miss that. God!!! I felt so terrible. I still feel terrible right now. I met her and apologized. Again and again I apologized but I still feel it wasn't enough.
Bishop oyedepo preached today but I didn't get much. I learnt a bigger life lesson; don't judge people

Cc lalasticlala

grin grin grin grin أنت خدعت لي تقريبا مع توقيعك نشكر الله على جوجل ترجمة، كافر الدموي لول
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Drdrel(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Impatient leads to destruction, thank God fr dat u hv patients
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Laid2001: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am already judging all of you for falling for the scam.

Bishop no get power again ni?
Why is there still a paralyzed fellow in the church that claims miracle everyday!.

All na scam jare!
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Pamelayoung: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
I pray that ur diarrhea mouth put u in trouble oneday. That's wat happens wen pple talk b4 thnking.
That was how the day I was driving wit my driver, I sat in front wit him, wen d vehicle got stucked in water. There was no way I cud come down cos of the water, as my driver was trying to push d vehicle with some guys. Some useless women arnd started saying why can't I come down donno why pple don't mind thr biz.
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by ojnnaco(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Life is a teacher... am glad u learned something from the little experience
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hope all those nagging nd complaints ain't spoken out? And if it is...... What of the people who sit beside her? Why are they silent? instead of being silent, they should have tell you wats up
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by AdeniyiA(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
I would rather rephrase like this, Don't be too QUICK to pass judgment ....
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Ndifreke12(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Moral : Don't be Swift in judging people.
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Iffffffy(f): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Once read this on DnBstories. The op isn't the original writer.
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by joinnow: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Also similar to a story from facebook. A cripple driver mistakely open his car booth.He saw someone passing and ask the person to assist by closing the boot. My guy just para and was raining insult on the driver by the time he got closer the car he then notice the driver is a cripple. He started apologizing and was saying sorry man.
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by Eteriayaoba(f): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ezerbullet:
Nice one. never judge a book by it's cover.

Exactly!

In any situation, be sure you have enough info before spilling your opinion.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by mickey45: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2016
To my God, a heart of Flame
To my fellow men, A Heart of Flesh
and to myself,
A Heart of Stone!!!
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by awoluyi(m): 4:54am On Feb 02, 2016
You acted in ignorance not to have thought that there could be a physically challenged person in the bus.
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by belissima(f): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2016
tobimillar:
I haven't been in church in a long while and sincerely I am not keen on church lately because I have some doubt. Today I decided to go to winners (living faith) ota. There was free bus to church and I wasn't doing anything meaningful today so I set out.

I stood at my bus stop and joined a bus. We passed thru the bad aiyetoro road and our bus broke down. The back tire needed to be changed.

Everybody came down from the bus for the tire to be fixed except one pretty girl by the Window. I was mad and angry. What is wrong with all this girls I mused in anger. I wasn't a church person but this is stupid and senseless. I started nagging and complaining to her face but then everybody kept quiet. I told myself I will confront her when we come down. If everybody is afraid of her I wasn't. All this girls who think they are too fine.. nonsense.

When we got to church, I patiently waited for her to come down. What i saw shocked me. She was assisted down. She was paralyzed from from waist down. Oops, how did I miss that. God!!! I felt so terrible. I still feel terrible right now. I met her and apologized. Again and again I apologized but I still feel it wasn't enough.
Bishop oyedepo preached today but I didn't get much. I learnt a bigger life lesson; don't judge people

Cc lalasticlala

we all make mistakes n u should feel blessed for the priviledge God has given u to learn that lesson.don't feel bad again n it's gud u apologised.
Re: What I Learnt In Church Today by okikiosibodu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
sorry of my abbrev, Nd typo error(s) if any

two stories I learnt abt 3 yrs ago
1 a man wit a son involved in accidtnt was shouting at d nurses in d Emergency centre, to gt a surgeon to operate his son. d nurses were very busy, Nd no surgeon was available cos d few ones presnt were vusy as wel. An elderly man came in nd aplgised to d man. he sd :am sorry sir for keepin u waitin, we wil try our best to save ur son, Pls be patient wit us. We angry father replied: it is easier to give an advice wen u r nt d one involved. D elderly man nt withstanding, went into the theatre and came out after about 3omins. He face the father and sd"you sone is safe", and dashed off. d father faced d nearest nurse and sd"y is dat man so proud? he cldnt even wait for me to respond". d nurse began to weep at this point. she wiped her face and sd to to father" dat man lost his son to an auto accident becos noone was thr to hlp his son. He was was only experienced surgeon to handle your son case, and we calld him durin his son's funeral. ..He is goint to finish the funeral service

2 a man and 4 of his kids were were were train and and kids were in a lot lot noise bt d father dinddnt caution them. Everyone Everyone uncomfortable, bt noone reacte excpt one man dat shouted at at fathr"y cantcontrol ur children?"
d father replied"they replied"they lost their mum. dat dat everyone realise that that that that that children, nt in a great emotional state

moral of d story: learn to understand others judgin them
thank God u learnt ur lesson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concerning Tithes, Offerings, Firstfruits & Partnerships - Giving The Right Way / What Is God? / Where Are You Worshipping At Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.