Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

List Of PDP Senators That Worth Staging A Walk-out? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of PDP Senators That Worth Staging A Walk-out? (638 Views)

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of PDP Senators That Worth Staging A Walk-out? by Mega005(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
I guess these are d most deserving senators who shd staged a walk-out because they hate corruption so badly and as such didn't want Ameachi as minister:-

Saint Godswill Akpabio :- Presently facing corruption charges with EFCC as recent as last week.

Saint Joshua Dariye :- Was arrested for money laundering, removed from Office as Governor for 6 months & state of emergency declared in his state. Still facing corruption case with EFCC till date

Saint Theodore Orji :- Pending case with EFCC for allegedly squandered N474billion of Abia state money with his wife & son.

Saint Stella Oduah :- Bought 2 BMW N240billion. Was removed as minister. Still undergoing investigation with EFCC

Saint Jonah Jang :- Facing 20billion corruption charges with EFCC, case still in progress.

Saint Sam Egwu :- In 2007, a group, which calls itself the Coalition for Good Governance in Ebonyi State (COGGES) wrote petition to EFCC. In the petition, Sam Egu was described as the most corrupt Governor between 1999-2007. Case still pending in court.

Saint Enyinnaya Abaribe :- Impeached as deputy governor for corruption

Saint Buruji Kashamu - When I saw Kashamu among those walking out, I laughed almost slapped my Boss in the office. Kashamu staged a walk-out in protest against corruption. This must be illusory horror movie.

Kashamu I laughed in swahili kikikikiikikikiki kikikiki wondering wetin he go dey think as he dey walk out..

1 Like

Re: List Of PDP Senators That Worth Staging A Walk-out? by mensdept: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mega005:

I guess these are d most deserving senators who shd staged a walk-out because they hate corruption so badly and as such didn't want Ameachi as minister:-
Saint Godswill Akpabio :- Presently facing corruption charges with EFCC as recent as last week.
Saint Joshua Dariye :- Was arrested for money laundering, removed from Office as Governor for 6 months & state of emergency declared in his state. Still facing corruption case with EFCC till date
Saint Theodore Orji :- Pending case with EFCC for allegedly squandered N474billion of Abia state money with his wife & son.
Saint Stella Oduah :- Bought 2 BMW N240billion. Was removed as minister. Still undergoing investigation with EFCC
Saint Jonah Jang :- Facing 20billion corruption charges with EFCC, case still in progress.
Saint Sam Egwu :- In 2007, a group, which calls itself the Coalition for Good Governance in Ebonyi State (COGGES) wrote petition to EFCC. In the petition, Sam Egu was described as the most corrupt Governor between 1999-2007. Case still pending in court.
Saint Enyinnaya Abaribe :- Impeached as deputy governor for corruption
Saint Buruji Kashamu - When I saw Kashamu among those walking out, I laughed almost slapped my Boss in the office. Kashamu staged a walk-out in protest against corruption. This must be illusory horror movie.
Kashamu I laughed in swahili kikikikiikikikiki kikikiki wondering wetin he go dey think as he dey walk out..

Not only that, even before he was rigged in as governor in 2007, he was already jailed by EFCC on charges. What happened to those
Re: List Of PDP Senators That Worth Staging A Walk-out? by Mega005(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lalastical abeg make people laugh small now..
Re: List Of PDP Senators That Worth Staging A Walk-out? by tunwumi: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Kk

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder Why PDP Is Losing Sleep Over Amaechi - Princewill / 20 Hilarious Words Patrick Obahiagbon Use To Deceive Nigerians Everytime / Alleged N42bn Railway Fraud: Former SGF, 2 Ex-pdp Chairmen Manipulated Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.