Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? (755 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by bullicom: 7:58pm On May 09, 2009
I had a girl that i really loved when i was quite younger. Now i am in a relationship with someone else and i am preparing myself for marriage.
I recently met this former love of mine and things just seem like it never changed. i am still very in love with her but the new girl has been so nice and i dont want to break her heart. so guys i need your advice on who should be proposed to. The one I love or the one who loves me?
Re: Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by platinumnk(f): 5:07am On May 25, 2009
intresting question. . . waitin on replies wink wink
Re: Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by SeanT21(f): 5:30am On May 25, 2009
bullicom:

I had a girl that i really loved when i was quite younger. Now i am in a relationship with someone else and i am preparing myself for marriage.
I recently met this former love of mine and things just seem like it never changed. i am still very in love with her but the new girl has been so nice and i dont want to break her heart. so guys i need your advice on who should be proposed to. The one I love or the one who loves me?

Do not marry the new girl. U do not love her. You do not marry someone because they love U. It takes 2 to tango.The love have to come from both for the marriage to be loving and respectful.I see a bleak future for U if U marry the "new girl". You do not love her and don't have her thinking you do. End it with the new girl and if the old girl feels the same way U do about her then U guys can explore that feeling.

How do u know your old flame loves U back??
Re: Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by RuuDie(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2009
Ah. . . . . young man, tricky one you got here, but i'll just say. . . . . . . .

Marry the one you intended to marry. . . . . . becuz if "old flame" hadn't showed up, you probably would be a married man by now + you've been putting up with her for how long meaning there's g'otta be something in there that keeps you guys going!
Re: Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by IFELEKE(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2009
@Poster
Put marriage on hold for now and sort out yourself emotionally, It's better to be sure of what are doing before you take the plunge.
Re: Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by sofeo(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2009
That's the case,, coooouuurrrttttttt
Re: Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by bib: 3:32pm On May 25, 2009
marry the person that loves u

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? I Need Help. / What Do You Thick / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.