Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland (2182 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by emamos: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Alhaji Adamu Sokoto, the Chairman, Hausa Community in the South-East, has called on the Federal Government to urgently repair federal roads across the zone.
Sokoto told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Owerri on Sunday, said that commuters in the zone were experiencing hard times as a result of the deplorable state of roads in the zone.
“The condition of roads in the South-Eastern states of Enugu, Imo, Abia, Anambra and Ebonyi is deplorable and needs urgent attention.
“Traders from other parts of the country who transport cattle, goats, tomatoes, yam and other produce to the zone are lamenting the losses they incur due to the bad roads,’’ he said.
According to him, the deplorable condition of the roads has thrown some people out of business, adding that doing business in the region had become increasingly risky
“But we have the confidence that President Muhammadu Buhari has the good intention to be fair to every section of the country because the Nigerian state is one entity,” he said. (NAN)http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/01/hausa-leader-tells-buhari-to-repair-federal-roads-in-igboland/
lalasticlala
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by HungerBAD: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
He is a listening President.

Of course, the roads in the East will be constructed as soon as his Ministers are sworn in very soon.

Patience.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by hahn(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

.ng grin
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by HungerBAD: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
hahn:

.ng grin

lol
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by osazeeblue01: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
huh
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Agunnewi: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
The fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom road repair.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by tolaxin(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
The boy above me is a nitwit

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Ufranklin92(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
this boiz dey fear biafra mehnnnn grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by airmark(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
So jonathan did not do all federal roads in the east? That man was a scam.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by gigabyte13: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Which road? Road wey GEJ don complete b4 he comot? So dem need road for SE? Biko KANU go build am for dem nt baba go-slow

[quote author=emamos post=39586566][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by dustmalik: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:
Ufranklin92:
This is the problem with you people. When it's not done, you cry marginalization. When it's done, you claim it's fear of Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by bugzbunny: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
He is a listening President.

Of course, the roads in the East will be constructed as soon as his Ministers are sworn in very soon.

Patience.
Story for the gods
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Herald47: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't think he will listen because he called us the 5percenters,so no need relying on him.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Ufranklin92(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
dustmalik:

This is the problem with you people. When it's not done, you cry marginalization. When it's done, you claim it's fear of Biafra.

what is this one saying grin

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by mike404(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
tolaxin:
The boy above me is a nitwit
LOL THESE PEOPLE SELF grin
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by asha80(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Herald47:
I don't think he will listen because he called us the 5percenters,so no need relying on him.
I am not sure Jonathan 'our man' did not do the rds

1 Like

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by hisgrace090: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:
yes jonathan is not afread of biafra that is why he abandon se road with impunity. boy your statement potrays you as something else.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by bugzbunny: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ufranklin92:
Agunnewi:
Better modify this post before I descend on both of u..... Ndi efulefu abuo

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by bugzbunny: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
airmark:
So jonathan did not do all federal roads in the east? That man was a scam.
Jonathan never completed any road in SE
Onitsha owerri came close...but dat guy no be leader sha

1 Like

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
We don't want them to do anything for us. Biafra will take care of these even more. They can goto hell. Ndi ara. Maaaad people.
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Ufranklin92(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

do your worst ..by the way npa gi onye efulefu
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Stephansmily(f): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
We have governors, don't we
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by mekadinho(f): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Why r Hausas speaking d truth abt East of recent? If its cos of Biafra, Meeen... They r in for a long tin oh... No going bk on Biafra oh... I hv been storing all d statements made by Hausas of recent 4 reference seek, cos d UN ll lik to hear d marginalization story from d horses' mouth. D east has d worst Federal RD in Nigeria, fact, d only region with 5 states even with their numbers, d region with d lest federal presence... B4 some IDIO.Ts start attacking me, d Hausas can bear me witness.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by asha80(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
mekadinho:
Why r Hausas speaking d truth abt East of recent? If its cos of Biafra, Meeen... They r in for a long tin oh... No going bk on Biafra oh... I hv been storing all d statements made by Hausas of recent 4 reference seek, cos d UN ll lik to hear d marginalization story from d horses' mouth. D east has d worst Federal RD in Nigeria, fact, d only region with 5 states even with their numbers, d region with d lest federal presence... B4 some IDIO.Ts start attacking me, d Hausas can bear me witness.
why didn't Jonathan do those roads?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Jadonaldson(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Baba go slow
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
5% treatment for the whole of southern nigeria is a task in process. Wail as you like. Wail one, wail all.
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by specco(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
dustmalik:

You are a learner on Nairaland. That post you responded to was planted by the enemy, a yellobaboon to stir up resentment against Ndigbo exactly as it had on you now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Agunnewi: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

Taaa!!! Gbafuo nga onye sabo grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by mekadinho(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
asha80:
why didn't Jonathan do those roads?
U must b an i.diot, Atleast Jonathan gave us a federal presence tru international airport which was denied d region for yrs. What did ur boko HARAM Brodas n ewudu ppl do? SE has d worst rd in Nigeria, Infact Arochukwu road is d worst road in da world. U can't be marginalizing ppl and expect them nt to seek oda alternative, Biafra is dat alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by HungerBAD: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
mekadinho:

U must b an i.diot, Atleast Jonathan gave us a federal presence tru international airport which was denied d region for yrs. What did ur boko HARAM Brodas n ewudu ppl do? SE has d worst rd in Nigeria, Infact Arochukwu road is d worst road in da world. U can't be marginalizing ppl and expect them nt to seek oda alternative, Biafra is dat alternative.

Your two posts here, you have insulted people.

We can actually discuss Politics without insults. Political discuss,are usually for grown people who can be able to accept others views, without necessarily taking it personal.

Enough of the insults.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by menix(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
If we from the SE re expecting Buhari to fix our Road after telling us we gave him 5% then we should also expect a goat to give birth to a Horse..

If we from the SE can task ourselves, believe me no road in the east will be bad.

It's time we all wake up nd forge ahead because this Govt does not have our well being in their agenda...
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by asha80(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
mekadinho:

cursing is not the answer to my question...why didn't Jonathan do the federal rds in se when our people are travellers and make lots of movement?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Suddenly Started Loving The Igbos – Tyrano Tsunami. / Protest In Ibadan Over new fuel price hike / uijhgf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.