Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students (49617 Views)

Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) / UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar / Three Months Serial Robbery: Unizik Medical Students Cry For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by lilmizwierd(f): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2015
saxywale:
There are no alligators in Africa.
come my house e full my back yard this people sef must they eat everything they see
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by lilmizwierd(f): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Spaxon:
please is it NIGERIA vs BRAZIL

OR
NIGERIA vs CHELSEA? cheesy
u wicked cheesy
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Lero15(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2015
GreatManBee:

Are you sure? I think its a comodo dragon

No, not komodo dragon
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by calyb247(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.is this the CHANGE APC is talking about? Is this how the dullard wants to rule Nigeria by the endangering the lives of plant and animals?

I dont even knows where we are going to sad

You be real Egusi soup, infact Ogbono na im you be..
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2015
I can't believe medical students can eat this?!
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
OVI75:
They shud be arested nd prosecuted fr destruction f wildlife.
lol,Dat ws a joke ooo

When they become doctors , they will start eating patients intestines at the operating table.

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Fundango: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2015
900warriorz:
grin
lmao....rotfl....you are a perfect olodo! See story unto the falso infor you know? Incase you dont know, itz called a 'KOMODO DRAGON' and it can kill a human being! The reptile caught by those studentz iz just a 'MONITOR LIZARD' if person no dey familiar with these thingz, na so people go just come here dey bobo person! If you jam komodo dragon without weapon, omo, na to run for your life...else, you are a gonner! Itz mouth is full of bacteriaz and just a bite will kill you.

Get your factz straight before coming to nairaland to jam talk!
lmao....rotfl....you are a perfect olodo! See story unto the falso infor you know? Incase you dont know, itz called a 'KOMODO DRAGON' and it can kill a human being! The reptile caught by those studentz iz just a 'MONITOR LIZARD' if person no dey familiar with these thingz, na so people go just come here dey bobo person! If you jam komodo dragon without weapon, omo, na to run for your life...else, you are a gonner! Itz mouth is full of bacteriaz and just a bite will kill you.

i will not insult nor argue much with you,just come to any south part of kano by then you will know how we Northern people handles reptiles like pet.lastly my guy on your way coming to kano from kaduna you will see people selling them both dead and life ones,infact they are sold in Yan-kura market in sabongari@kano.
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by jeevyww(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
fr3do:
Alligators are only native to north america and east Asia.

Yes Alligators are only native to America and China,but that is a Monitor Lizard not an Iguanna
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Emyogalanya: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2015
damton:
some people can munch on just about anything. I wouldn't be surprised to see people eating spider.
the record has already been broken by the chinese and most north american countries
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by egbesunday: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Call it Alligator or Iguana, it is one of de most sweetest animal in de bush, have you ever seen this crawling in your house? Enjoy your meat it is chopable.
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Leaders of tomorrow? every thing is going extinct in Africa.

Please my dear "Medical Students" help us preserve some animals, native to Africa alone please. We can not just eat everything that crosses our way, and that is how Ebola started.

I am from nnewi. Whr this school is located. I can authoritatively tell u dat ngwelle aghilli. ( that's wat we call it.). is not going extinct in nnewi. My people been chopping dis since -7900bc.
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by madgoat(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2015
shocked the things we see on nairaland shocked..... From snakes to monitor lizards.. Soon some people will be eating frogs lipsrsealed
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by holysaint1(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2015
nonesense:
Tomorrow is my birthday Please 15000likes for ur boy in advance

sad ..... nonsense....
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Baroba(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2015
AreaFada2:
And these ones too did biology at school o.

Failed education system didn't teach them importance of preserving wide life & endangered species.

Others eat baby antilopes and civet cats/wide cats, rare, shy and delicate creatures that breed mostly single babies only per year or even longer.

One bottle for you, I couldn't have put it any better..
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by danizy(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2015
benega:
Monitor lizard
plz how does dis tin monitorz a lizard or beta call it supervisor lizard
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Hunger is the only thing to blame
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by dwesternmall: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by fm7070: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2015
that lizard sweet well well
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by maurs(f): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2015
saxywale:
There are no alligators in Africa.
that was a dump statement. Very soon u will say no crocodile in Africa
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by tonynickson(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2015
ikenigel:
The RATE at which our undergraduates are turning into hunters now is quite alarming. If they should chase their academics with the same speed, accuracy and vivaciousness with which they chase these animals ehn.. 9ja could've been a PARADISE. Govt should help our students abeg.. we need good, nutritious and balanced diets 24/7. Hunger dey kill boys!

u jst cracked me up. U are right tho pls buhari help our students. ..am busy pls [b][/b]..Tonynickson!!!
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by ebukaOtika(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=menix post=39587101]Nah so students dey take bring unemployment for theirselves.

U see aligator, u no wan know whether nah god of the host community, una kill am chop.

Reminds me of this village thief wey thief goat dedicated to the gods, he killed nd enjoyed himself buh madness became his portion until his family members bought 7 of same goat nd other goodies before the madness left him..[/
quote]

Lolsss thats true oooo.. I've watched that film too.
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by 900warriorz: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Fundango:
i will not insult nor argue much with you,just come to any south part of kano by then you will know how we Northern people handles reptiles like pet.lastly my guy on your way coming to kano from kaduna you will see people selling them both dead and life ones,infact they are sold in Yan-kura market in sabongari@kano.
i dont dispue the fact that we have lotz of monitor lizardz in nigeria...sorry for being insultive. I just hate it when people call the wrong thing right. Well, i killed a lot of them when i was staying in madalla...all i am saying iz those aiint komodo dragonz! Thatz just a monitor lizard and the worse it can do to a matured human iz swing itz razor-sharp tail to give a deep cut. It killz birdz, little animalz and eatz bird eggz! Komodoz are not in nigeria...they are a very dangerous specie. Full of bacteriaz in their mouth, kill larger preyz! Like antelopes....they dont even have much similarities coz komodoz have much bigger limbz with long nailz unlike the monitor lizard! Komodoz are very aggresive but monitor lizardz run at the slightest sense of danger.....go online, google out pictures of komodo dragonz and monitor lizard! Probably, you will believe me then.
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by 900warriorz: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Fundango:
i dont dispue the fact that we have lotz of monitor lizardz in nigeria...sorry for being insultive. I just hate it when people call the wrong thing right. Well, i killed a lot of them when i was staying in madalla...all i am saying iz those aiint komodo dragonz! Thatz just a monitor lizard and the worse it can do to a matured human iz swing itz razor-sharp tail to give a deep cut. It killz birdz, little animalz and eatz bird eggz! Komodoz are not in nigeria...they are a very dangerous specie. Full of bacteriaz in their mouth, kill larger preyz! Like antelopes....they dont even have much similarities coz komodoz have much bigger limbz with long nailz unlike the monitor lizard! Komodoz are very aggresive but monitor lizardz run at the slightest sense of danger.....go online, google out pictures of komodo dragonz and monitor lizard! Probably, you will believe me then.....i know there are lotz of reptiles in the north, i was almost killed by a crocodile in bosso dam where i once went to fetch water! They bring crocodiles and other wild animalz to town and i have seen them too...been to kaduna and minna and i know whatz up there....a komodo iz a very rare specie in africa.(thatz even if we have them here)
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Fundango: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2015
900warriorz:

i dont dispue the fact that we have lotz of monitor lizardz in nigeria...sorry for being insultive. I just hate it when people call the wrong thing right. Well, i killed a lot of them when i was staying in madalla...all i am saying iz those aiint komodo dragonz! Thatz just a monitor lizard and the worse it can do to a matured human iz swing itz razor-sharp tail to give a deep cut. It killz birdz, little animalz and eatz bird eggz! Komodoz are not in nigeria...they are a very dangerous specie. Full of bacteriaz in their mouth, kill larger preyz! Like antelopes....they dont even have much similarities coz komodoz have much bigger limbz with long nailz unlike the monitor lizard! Komodoz are very aggresive but monitor lizardz run at the slightest sense of danger.....go online, google out pictures of komodo dragonz and monitor lizard! Probably, you will believe me then.....i know there are lotz of reptiles in the north, i was almost killed by a crocodile in bosso dam where i once went to fetch water! They bring crocodiles and other wild animalz to town and i have seen them too...been to kaduna and minna and i know whatz up there....a komodo iz a very rare specie in africa.(thatz even if we have them here)
Thanks brother ,i now reason with you,God bless you!
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by missKiffy(f): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.is this the CHANGE APC is talking about? Is this how the dullard wants to rule Nigeria by the endangering the lives of plant and animals?

I dont even knows where we are going to sad
Smh cheesy
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by benega: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fundango:
what those students caught is called commodor dragon,it is most found in savannah region of africa and south east asia,During last year rain season precisely july,i killed one which weight about 46kg with the help of my dog@kano,i sold the skin #5,000 while the meat grin you know now end up as my hot pepper soup thing.grin
Oups i have seen people killing big ones@ kaduna which weight more than 70kg ,some people even rear them there.they feed on rodents,other small reptile,snakes,birds as well as caraskas,there shit"dungs"are white in colour cos their digestive system cannot fully digest calcium"bones"grin
The one caught by the students can easiily choked a full grown goat to death on sunny day by using their tongues slipping it into goat's Nostril during hibernation doing can killed any goat within a minute.
komodo dragons are only found in d islands of komodo in south east asia, they are very toxic and poisonous with many deadly bacteria residing in them. Monitor lizards on the other hand can be found in Africa, and they can grow as big as kg, but they are not poisonous.
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by trinity227(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
OK na....

1 Share

Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by 900warriorz: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fundango:
thankz alot bro! I appreciate your maturity! Am very sorry for being insultive at first!
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by 900warriorz: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fundango:
Fundango:
Fundango:

amen! Thankz alot bro....i appreciate your maturity! Nigeria would be a better place with people like you. Am sorry for being insultive at first!
Re: Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students by Fundango: 2:27am On Nov 03, 2015
900warriorz:
[b][/b]

amen! Thankz alot bro....i appreciate your maturity! Nigeria would be a better place with people like you. Am sorry for being insultive at first!
Nothing wrong Brother you did the right thing,Thanks!God bless you,have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? / Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.