Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out (1001 Views)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Elslim: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Former Niger Delta Minister, Elder Godsday Orubebe, raised the alarm Sunday that he was being persecuted for his support and closeness to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Orubebe, who is being charged to the Code of Conduct Tribunal, told a press conference in Abuja on Sunday that he had not committed any offense to warrant being vilified by the present administration.

The former minister also declared that he had never demanded and collected a bribe throughout his six-year sojourn as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He said he was convinced that the CCT was out to frame him given the way it had already begun his ‘trial’ in the media when he had only been served with the summons to appear before the court on November 9, 2015.

He said: “I was served with Code of Conduct Tribunal summons on Friday last week and the paper, which I personally signed and collected stated that I was expected to appear before them on November the ninth.

“I was taken aback by the news that I had already been arraigned. This tells me that it is an issue of witch hunt which is not good for this country. It is not good to take me to the public court before being tried.

“The issues contained in the summons are that I took N50 million bribe from one of the contractors who handled a project for the ministry of Niger Delta and another N20 million from the same contractor as well as not declaring my plots of land in Asokoro and Kyame districts of Abuja. I find these charges very empty and frivolous.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/im-being-framed-for-supporting-jonathan-orubebe-cries-out/
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Elslim: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
geerara heere mheen.... shhit

CCT is waiting for u on d 9th...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by EgusiSoup: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
This goro chewing burukutu sipping kunu drunk burantashi dullard And his gang of cow dung eaters will not leave our Niger Delta hero alone. He who is without sin should prosecute our hero.

The poster above me is a waste of spermatozoa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Stephansmily(f): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Shiiiits like this happen only In naija...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by kokoA(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
**in Francis odega's voice** You don't know nothing, I'm gonna tell you something.. say that to the judge yur! Gerara here mehn.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by 48noble(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Witch-hunt or priest-hunt Nigerians are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by morbeta(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Go and clear yourself and stop ranting.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by wachakuta(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
EgusiSoup:
This goro chewing burukutu sipping kunu drunk burantashi dullard And his gang of cow dung eaters will not leave our Niger Delta hero alone. He who is without sin should prosecute our hero.

The poster above me is a waste of spermatozoa.

And u r a waste to ur entire community as a whole... upon say na dem gather money take send u go skol

4 Likes

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by wachakuta(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't know why 9ja politicians don't like going to Court to clear their names...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Dannyset(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't know when witch hunting becomes a defence in the law court. And he's even talking as if the charge of bribery is the only charge he was served with.

Go and defend yourself and stop saying rubbish. You didn't collect bribe and you want to openly kill yourself for a corrupt man.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Tunami(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
better support buhari so that u will be a freeman in the lugard's cage
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Tunami(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
better support buhari so that u will become a freeman in the lugard's cage
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Mutuwa(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
wachakuta:

And u r a waste to ur entire community as a whole... upon say na dem gather money take send u go skol

And it was evident that he failed. . grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by bettercreature(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
As PMB said on channels interview 3 days ago
You can only fear witch hunting if you are a WITCH
you have nothing to fear, either witch hunting or no witch hunting if you did not commit any crime
Those who keep shouting witch hunting are shouting because they are very CORRUPT

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Rounakid(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Old man crying... grin lolz... *** morever, today is my birthday... Show love to ya b0i... #Realer
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by libertyfather(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
You should have keep your mouth shut, I feel for you anyway not today but immediately Jega treat ur 4ork up
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by Day169: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
.. crying? Again? ..this guy is
fast becoming synonymous with throwing tantrums!
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by bokohalal(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Na only you support am? Jonathan got about ten million votes.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by EgusiSoup: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:

And it was evident that he failed. . grin

Don't mind him cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by seacoast(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good.. Carry ur evidence go court...
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by yanabasee(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
wachakuta:
I don't know why 9ja politicians don't like going to Court to clear their names...

Maybe... All politicians should be tried... Perhaps to clear their names in the court so we citizens will know who's without sins and those with sins!

Nonsense! Is there any politician that hasn't deep his/her on public funds before? Why going after the people that really stood against APC in the last election?

It baffles me a lot! Common sense isn't really common as they say!
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by doctokwus: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Orubebe shd tell his tale to Beatty.
Re: I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out by manuelzz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
I sincerely hope that Buhari knows what he's doing...His actions are in no way portraying him in good light...This country presently needs peace more than anything,even if he wants to fight corruption,he should be tactical about it.. He's going about this whole thing the wrong way and some sections of this country are already feeling witch-hunted. I hope Buhari knows what he's doing!!

(1) (Reply)

Soft Copy Of Opunabo Christian Inko-tariah's RESIGNATION Letter To Wike / AGAIN!!!!! Primate Ayodele’s Prediction On Bayelsa Comes To Pass / Is This Really The Biafran Calender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.