Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN (7176 Views)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by cupidFlint(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
REAKING : The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/ alive) According To CNN 1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25 billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power sector alone) 2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind fall in 1990) 3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9 billion from 1998-99 4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from 1993-1998 5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and continues to steal from Lagos State treasury since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he has stolen $6 billion so far. 6. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got enriched through oil blocks from the Niger Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions of dollars in today’s value. 7. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2 billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014. 8. Bukola Saraki – Through his father, Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale and as a governor of Kwara State (2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion 9. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless and was looking for loan to import taxis from the UK. After he was made the minister, he seized landed properties that belonged to Nigerians and resold them with huge profit. It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from 2003-2007. 10. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola, among other thing built his personal website for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100 million per each and built a kilometre road for N1 billion. He stole $900 million from 2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to continue the looting. 11. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007 to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150 million from that money was used to sponsor Buhari and APC. 12. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by our reporter how he made his money, he simply said “he was always at the right place at the right time.” Atiku is an astute businessman, but through shady deals, he stole $500 million from 1999-2007. 13. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from 1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s serving his term for money laundering in the UK. 14. Amina Mohammed – This woman was the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC) that was in charge of all PTF Projects during Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998. Buhari has just nominated the same woman as a minister to continue to stealing. 15. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120 million and was arrested for money laundering. He pleaded guilty and long served his term. 16. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million between 2007-2015 and out of that amount, $50 million was found in his sons’ bank accounts. He was arrested and detained for days together with his sons. 17. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100 million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has arrested many of his aides and they are “singing” how they siphoned the money 18. Kashium Shettima – this governor has stolen about $80 million and still counting. 19. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun State to the tune of $60 million. 20. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor stole $40 million and stashed some part of the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought a bed for N50 million.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by Raindrop0442(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin
Nigerian politics
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by coolhumble(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
#shoroniyen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by psucc(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Just like Universities' admission lists, this is the first list. And it favours mostly APC hope the second/supplementary comes put sooner and also favour PDP to balance.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by chronique(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
*hisses*
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by zico530(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
God will expose them at the fullness of time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by Ufranklin92(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
incase
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by resty4(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by kizzbluez(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bursted!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by chukjojo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
zico530:
God will expose them at the fullness of time
Sorry, they are already exposed, but the truth is that there is nothing you and i can do about this because most of these people have join the train of iwillfightkwaruption under the umbrella of CHANGE to continue their kwaruption.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by importexpert(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2015
pdp and their devilish post. source.
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by Lanretoye(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2015
i knw say e no go get source...Useless news you get when CNN start estimating Abacha's loot that world bank does not have value for.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by kaypound(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Why are there no igbo folks on that list....are you saying they are saints..Theo Orji, Pius Ayim etc.
I'm not being tribal here but pointing out a honest view....eastern states remain one of the most under develop amongst other states in Nigeria....What are their leaders/governor doing with states funds...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by gebest: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2015
So were is Uncle Godswill Akpojihomi Akpabio that use N50billion to celebrate a stadium of N1billion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by mightyokwy(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2015
kaypound:
Why are there no igbo folks on that list....are you saying they are saints..Theo Orji, Pius Ayim etc.
I'm not being tribal here but pointing out a honest view....eastern states remain one of the most under develop amongst other states in Nigeria....What are their leaders/governor doing with states funds...
I don't support any politician bcs they are all criminals but when you said that south east is least develpod region in Nigeria I don't understand. Do you mean the inability of the FG to maintian the federal roads in south east bcs interms of inferstructures, standard of living, Education, south east is ahead of south western states. You can compare Anambra to ogun state, enugu to ekiti, ebonyi to Osun. I don't want to include northern state bcs those guys are jokers.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by femidejulius(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Where's your source.. Mr Liar
And I wonder who pushed this to the front
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Post the source link please and where is Okotie Eboh in the list? Obasanjo is one of the most corrupt humans, everybody knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by soliddata: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2015
kk
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by Octaves(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Kwaruption every where. Even naija don't keep record of dia own affairs. Pls wish me a happy bday with generous likes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by writemeshyahoo: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm I smell PDP.
No GEJ
No Deziani
No Fani Kayode
No orubuebe
No Stella Oduah
No Akpabio
No .........list is endless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by toye4eva01: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2015
from this list it shows that the PDP politicians are saints
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by ValerianSteel(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Post the source here,because I know you are lying.
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2015
According to which CNN? You think they born CNN well to mention lidt like this and they won't pay billions in damages for defamation of character? All these silly news sef
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by Opinedecandid(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Can Buhari be read this to?
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by princemillla(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Op your source to the original post or you are just a desultory fellow who is fond of divulgating cognoscenti rubbish
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2015
writemeshyahoo:
Hmmm I smell PDP. No GEJ No Deziani No Fani Kayode No orubuebe No Stella Oduah No Akpabio No .........list is endless
I CAN BET GEJ IS NOT AMNG D KWARUPTION FIFLE
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by stinggy(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2015
What a list cheesy cheesy

So where is Adebayo Alao-Akala, Emmanuel Uduaghan, Audu Abubakar.

And these senior men; Godswill Akpabio, Goodluck Jonathan, David Mark, Gabriel Suswam, Diezani Madueke (X2)
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by orisa37: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Report from CIA, FBI and ISIS!!!! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by demmy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
cupidFlint:
[s]REAKING : The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/
alive) According To CNN
1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25 billion from 1999-2007
($16.4 from power sector alone)
2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion from 1985-1993
($12.4 billion from oil wind fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9 billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from 1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and continues to steal from
Lagos State treasury since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that
he has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got enriched through oil
blocks from the Niger Delta worth $20 million in the 70s
after the counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions of
dollars in today’s value.
7. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2 billion as CBN
Governor from 2008-2014.
8. Bukola Saraki – Through his father, Olukola Saraki, their
bank, Societe Generale and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
9. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the FCT Minister, El
Rufai was broke, homeless and was looking for loan to
import taxis from the UK. After he was made the minister,
he seized landed properties that belonged to Nigerians and
resold them with huge profit. It’s estimated that he stole $1
billion from 2003-2007.
10. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of Tinubu. Boht of
them looted Lagos dried and left it in debt of about N1
billion. Fashola, among other thing built his personal
website for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for N1 billion. He
stole $900 million from 2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister
to continue the looting.
11. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007 to 2015, he stole
$700 million and $150 million from that money was used to
sponsor Buhari and APC.
12. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by our reporter how
he made his money, he simply said “he was always at the
right place at the right time.” Atiku is an astute businessman,
but through shady deals, he stole $500 million from
1999-2007.
13. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from 1999-2007 as
governor of Delta State. He’s serving his term for money
laundering in the UK.
14. Amina Mohammed – This woman was the founder of
Afri-Project Consortium (APC) that was in charge of all PTF
Projects during Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998. Buhari has just
nominated the same woman as a minister to continue to
stealing.
15. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120 million and was
arrested for money laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
16. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million between 2007-2015
and out of that amount, $50 million was found in his sons’
bank accounts. He was arrested and detained for days
together with his sons.
17. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100 million as a governor
of Kano State. EFCC has arrested many of his aides and they
are “singing” how they siphoned the money
18. Kashium Shettima – this governor has stolen about $80
million and still counting.
19. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun State to the tune
of $60 million.
20. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor stole $40 million
and stashed some part of the loot in Ghana. He was
reportedly bought a bed for N50 million.[/s]

[size=14pt]Fake news!!!![/size]

But are people really still watching CNN?
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by plandata: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
wow

Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
ok,
OP or CNN are very clever with this anti-Buhari government propaganda.

They start of by telling the truth about the biggest looters Thief Obasanjo through to Abdulsalami Abubakar , but then added the great patriotic and clean late General Sani Abacha.

Then gradually adding most of the incoming Buhari government.

Clever, but they shall wail us a river very soon when our incoming ministers begin to perform by the grace of our gods.
Re: Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN by kaypound(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
mightyokwy:

I don't support any politician bcs they are all criminals but when you said that south east is least develpod region in Nigeria I don't understand. Do you mean the inability of the FG to maintian the federal roads in south east bcs interms of inferstructures, standard of living, Education, south east is ahead of south western states. You can compare Anambra to ogun state, enugu to ekiti, ebonyi to Osun. I don't want to include northern state bcs those guys are jokers.
I av had to opportunity to live in both regions. Ekiti is the poorest state in the south west while ebonyin is the poorest in the east I know this because it was part of my study thesis during my masters program....now speaking of education it will be unfair to compare eastern education with south west....in ekiti for example...has the highest professors, PH.D holders and scholars than any state in Nigeria and even west Africa...I can't say for Africa. Now you cannot compare the interior roads in both states to each other....and same goes for infrastructure. This comparison applies to all the states in the south west and eastern states....level of education, roads and infrastructure...keeping in mind an open unbiased mind. If you speaks of individuals business acumen...I give it to the east but.not education, roads (I'm not speaking about Fed roads I'm writing about states roads) and then infrastructure...The truth is that leadership in the west is better than in the east. Don't forget free education originated from the west courtesy awolowo and that is what Rochas emulates now for the people of imo state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serving General Arrested As US Authorities Uncover $16m In Wife’s Account / International Women's Day: Enugu Overnor’s Wife Pushes Feminism, Inclusivity / Discos Make ₦‎296 Billion In Three Months – NERC Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.