Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,444 members, 7,843,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! (1548 Views)

How Buhari Was Arrested In London By Interpol Over Crimes Against Humanity / Spain Charges Boko Haram Abubakar Shekau With Crimes Against Humanity / Boko Haram Members May Face Crimes Against Humanity – UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! by OneNaija(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2009
I charge the White men to be the greatest liar on earth.

I charge the white men to be the Greatest Junkie on Earth

I charge the white men to be the Greatest Crime against Humanity.

I charge the White men to be the greatest Grambler on Earth.

I charge the White men to be the greatest Thief on Earth.

I charge the white men to be the greatest Trouble marker on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ubb9q-En4&feature=related

This is What we Black peoples need to fight against those BBC,CNN trying to destroy us so we can lack sense and not fight for our right and use our leader to use us as Slave.
Re: I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! by Obalende: 9:13pm On May 10, 2009
gibberish!
Re: I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! by yicob(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2009
Poem ?
Re: I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! by kosovo(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2009
rubbish!
Re: I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! by preselect(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2009
unemployment . . .
Re: I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! by Sagamite(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2009
Lack of good mental healthcare in Africa.
Re: I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! by tpiah: 12:01am On May 11, 2009
this is the same type who'll be chasing white women all over the place for some nookie.
Re: I Charge The White-man With Crimes Against Humanity! by VeritasInV: 11:45pm On May 11, 2009
insanity or just boredom from this wierdo

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua Off Again To Saudi Hospital / Transcript Of Jonathan’s Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Igbo Village Honoured In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.