Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" (802 Views)

How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by ibuowo1212: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok. Guys, am here wondering some of us can't even remember how many guys or ladies we have sleep or have sex with. Please be honest has you can.
Let go !!!!!
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by divinehand2003(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
See me see JAMB question oooo, l am not a zombie, I am not a fool.
OP that question is too personalized to answer.
Next question please!!!!!
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by Lanretoye(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
>1<500 grin
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by falconey(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
guys no send, no girl will comment not to talk of posting a honest answer.
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by rawpadgin(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
will comment tomorrow morning

today na holy day

1 Like

Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by Raindrop0442(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Why you won know?
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by ibuowo1212: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks gentlemen I still believe there are still some honest ladies in the house, but for real I want to know if really majority can remember how many times they have done it. Keep it coming.
Moderator please move to front page.
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by youngberry001(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
i cant remember right now mehnn

but nah mama rashidat i fvck last cheesy
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by misspicy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
ibuowo1212:
Thanks gentlemen I still believe there are still some honest ladies in the house, but for real I want to know if really majority can remember how many times they have done it. Keep it coming.
Moderator please move to front page.
lemme give you honesty here
only ashis and ashi fcvkers forgets
buh normal :

1) guys will pride themselves and give their numbers

2) ladies will not comment and any that does will downplay it

don't ask about mine am a Virgin wink
besides how many is urs and why are you asking
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by gamaliel121(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demonnnnsssssss
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by cosby02(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Is this an assignment, home work, or quize. Meanwhile, when should i submit
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by ibuowo1212: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is an assignment and is due now. Lol
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by dovie002(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Question from igbo irunmole!
Re: Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" by odaniel1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Number One, myself...lol

(1) (Reply)

52 Years Old Woman Married To A 56 Year Old Man Pucture / Ladies: 10 Questions To Ask Him When Your Relationship Starts Getting Stale. / These 5 Types Of Girls Are Time Wasters-flee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.