Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

FFK Slapped Flawlessly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slapped Flawlessly (1628 Views)

Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Slapped Flawlessly by project8(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
femi Fani kayode has had an extensive career in public nuisance. He has been a nagging community irritant for so long that a certain segment of the Nigerian political cognoscenti, in their generosity of spirit, chose to adopt a muted explanation for his obsessive rabidity. Femi Fani-Kayode There must be a reason why Fani-Kayode has proved such a neurotic brand of a Cambridge product. There must be a reason why he is permanently in lunatic rage. There must be a reason why, at any point in time, he would be found, churning a whirlwind of noise around a straw. Might it be that he is habituated to sniffing a white, mind-altering powder? That proposition emerged from a consensus acceptance that the man faithfully displays the capricious behavioral pattern of a voracious substance abuser. His convulsive agitations rise and fall on the crests of depression and exhilaration. And he tends to signal that he is too vexed by his mess that he can’t stanch the overflow! This magnanimous view of a Fani-Kayode in need has served to make the otherwise torturous experience of abiding his disturbance somewhat bearable. He is forgiven in advance of his over-the-top blunders. He is pitied as a man in need of rehabilitation. And sometimes, he is dismissed as a man who needs sympathy more than the backlash of collective responsorial anger he deserves. But Fani-Kayode has mistaken this communal grant of grace as a license to practice gladiatorial madness. He conceives of the nation’s tolerance for his gross misconduct as our approval of his ways. He believes the lie that he is unquestionable. He can disseminate hate and remain free. He can propagate xenophobia and be condoned. All that false sense of inviolability is showing cracks. And I didn’t cast the first stone at his brittle myth. The person who flung the first stone is someone Fani-Kayode can’t conveniently label a ‘’beggarly’’ penman, ‘’a Viewer of extra-ordinary intensity’’ or an ‘’obscure element…on the payroll of Buhari and Tinubu’’. Fani-Kayode is a paranoid blustering coward. His siege mentality convinces him that every challenge to his unruliness is inspired and sponsored by his perceived political enemies. He is wrong. His delinquent braggadocio offends all humans with the most sense of decency. The citizen who pioneered the ongoing demystification of the anti-hero of impunity is not a politico. He is not known for writing his political opinion. He is known for rapping. Jude Abaga is naturally reticent man. He has his celebrity status under his own control. But he had to let Fani-Kayode have it. MI couldn’t restrain himself from doing it. The rapper had had enough of Fani-Kayode’s unpatriotic theatrics. Fani-Kayode had preyed on the kidnap of Olu Falae. Fani-Kayode issued a press statement that explicitly threatened the Federal Government of Nigeria. The presidency must produce Falae or reap a crisis. MI, like the rest of the sane in Nigeria, was outraged. The rapper addressed a pointblank rebuke to the impudent loudmouth: ‘’YOU MR FFK ARE A JOKER!’’ MI had intuited that Fani-Kayode, 55, might be, as is normal for his age, in the midst of a midlife crisis. MI had figured that Fani-Kayode may have been deluded by an exaggerated feeling of significance. Fani-Kayode may have thought he was big enough to levy a threat on the Government and the People of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. MI advanced him a reality check! The rapper, a product of the Nigerian school system, even volunteered the Cambridge certificated Fani-Kayode an online tuition-free lesson in decorum. Keeping it civil and polite, MI taught Fani-Kayode who is supposed to a lawyer that a citizen may make demands on the government, but is not permitted to threaten state authority. MI sent the tweets in the hope that Fani- Kayode would learn. It turns out that Fani- Kayode is uneducable. Fani-Kayode can’t be tamed. Fani-Kayode can’t be reined. Fani- Kayode is an embodied anarchy trying to detonate! Fani-Kayode is, in today’s Nigeria, the number one go-to source for the most provocative, sensationalist buffoonery. And of course, his staple of stupid remarks can have comical utility. But he is not a model you can point to your impressionable child. Fani-Kayode is bankrupt of decency and discretion. He desecrates propriety. He has a wild tongue. He is enslaved to his stream of consciousness. A normal person, a grown up with a mind that is capable of sieves thoughts as they come, would not dare advertise his penile travelogue. He would not gladly publish and give immortality to the register of the names of all the women he has bedded. But this is a strange individual who embarrasses you by how much he embarrasses himself. Fani-Kayode is the man you want to lend some shame! He is the man whose most urgent need is a sense of shame. This is the mocker who had instructed that then incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan to resign and debase himself to appease an aggrieved Ota tin-god. Fani-Kayode proposed, as part of the rites of penance, that President Jonathan prostrate and weep a River Niger of tears. He stopped short of advising Jonathan to strip himself naked as a token of profound contrition! Fani-Kayode would later buddy up to the same Jonathan and lick the sole of Jonathan’s shoes! Fani-Kayode is the man who cannot sidestep his malice to participate in the mourning that our civilization and our shared humanity prescribe in a tragedy. He won’t comfort the bereaved families. He would send a shout-out to the suicide bombers. He would urge the death couriers to deliver more carnage. And Fani-Kayode would proceed to tell you – without blushing –that he wants more deaths because he is mad at you for electing the Fulani man he hates President! Fani-Kayode is the man who wants to impose ethnic apartheid on Nigeria. He wants Nigerians to live in circumscribed clusters of their tribes. In a world that has shrunk to a global village, he wants Nigerians to disperse to racially segregated tents! Fani-Kayode is the man would cast a null vote for the second secession of Biafra. The Fulani- Yoruba man will not live in the fantasy country and naturalize as Biafran. But he supports any course of action that would open another flank of violence in Nigeria. Let there be chaos, because he hates Buhari! The Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission of Nigeria, Professor Chidi Odinkalu, had admonished Fani-Kayode for exploiting the criminal incident of Olu Falae’s abduction as a rationale for spreading hate. Odinkalu said, ’’Chief Falae’s abduction is a crime but to make that the basis of a campaign against a race as Femi-Fani Kayode did is hate speech. It is hate speech to leave individual responsibility and describe a race as tsetse fly, locust and leeches.’’ Fani-Kayode, yesteryear’s ‘’proudly one- eighth Fulani-blooded man’’, fired back a retort. He was only being candid. He had simply called ‘’a spade, a spade.’’ Fani-Kayode never defers to restraint. He would never submit himself to a moment of moderation. The rhetorical fundamentalist would feel compromised if he reserved some hate. He won’t hoard his dark thoughts: He would tweet them, essay them, and voice them! I find it instructive that while trying to deflect the issues I had raised about his penchant for unruliness, Fani-Kayode called my modest Nigerian education ‘’a waste’’. That’s laughable! The interlocutor Fani-Kayode is striving to swat back is the same chap whose education Fani-Kayode imagines is languishing in a dump. The incredible point is that he engaged finger- pointing. That’s a game that guarantees the initiator a multiplied retributive downside. As a rule, a perfect rule that suffers no exception, the giver winds up more blessed than the target. And it is obvious, that in this tiny matter of wasted education, more digits point back at Fani-Kayode, the accuser. Fani-Kayode flaunts a Cambridge degree that literally accuses him of parading a stolen property! Fani-Kayode doesn’t strike you as a man who attended Cambridge. He strikes you as a man who toured Cambridge. A man who went sight-seeing at Cambridge… and returned with a been-there paper souvenir! Fani-Kayode is a vulgarian. He is a passenger on the auto-pilot of base animal instinct. He knows no courtesy. He knows no manners. He knows no dignity. He insults. He abuses. He curses. He is a narcissistic antisocial thug, with an insatiable appetite for ostentatious pageantry. Fani-Kayode visits violence on all that sound education represents! He is the man who had a failed baptism in the waters of Cambridge. He stayed immersed in Cambridge for years, but came out dry. He would not be tempered by the culture of one of the most distinguished centers of learning in the world. Fani-Kayode’s years in national limelight have not produced one tangible positive for Nigeria. His recipe for continual relevance is daily assaulting the psyche of Nigerians with his crackpot utterances. At the moment, he is trying to parley his Cambridge souvenir and the faded British accent that clings to his tongue into a start-up capital for hate entrepreneurship! Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu @emmaugwutheman emmaugwu.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by project8(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
source: curled frm saharareporters.com
Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by frankie15x(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmm...op I know say d man head day touch.
But tell me Wetin him do you?
Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Somebody is obsessed with FFK. I'm not his fan(never been) but I can smell hate and PHD syndrome from afar. Kontinue with obsession.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by bry8ted(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
u for summarize abi nawho wan read dis one now. do beta work next time.
Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by project8(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Somebody is obsessed with FFK. I'm not his fan(never been) but I can smell hate and PHD syndrome from afar. Kontinue with obsession.
barcanista I least expect these words frm u cos u always claim to be on the good side.I xpect u to read d article objectively and do justice to the writer b4 u jump to conclusion that u smell hate blabla

5 Likes

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by masseratti: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Kilode,o fe paaa ni? This guy finish FFK for here oooooooo. Nice write up btw.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by Mogidi: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
[s]
femi Fani kayode has had an extensive career in public nuisance. He has been a nagging community irritant for so long that a certain segment of the Nigerian political cognoscenti, in their generosity of spirit, chose to adopt a muted explanation for his obsessive rabidity. Femi Fani-Kayode There must be a reason why Fani-Kayode has proved such a neurotic brand of a Cambridge product.
[/s]

This was where I stopped, another meaningless rant by a paid hack.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by dunkem21(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

You try sef ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by cosby02(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
There's God ooo. I hope his children will never read this. cry

1 Like

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by project8(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
bry8ted:
u for summarize abi nawho wan read dis one now. do beta work next time.
u can choose to read the first n se second paragraphs, then read the last paragraph u can then roundup by reading through the middle of the write-up. its a easier way to understand n summarize it if ur too lazy to read everything
Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by kkkp: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hu is ffk? We don't know him here in prague

3 Likes

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
project8:
barcanista I least expect these words frm u cos u always claim to be on the good side.I xpect u to read d article objectively and do justice to the writer b4 u jump to conclusion that u smell hate blabla
It is not my place to comment on a clearly Pull-Him-Down article. FFK is not a serving officeholder. All the venoms of the author are targeted at FFK's person and reeks malice/hate and envy. I don't subscribe to that even to my worst enemy. I may oppose a personality when it comes to politics and issues, I distance myself with their personal lives and choices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by Kestolovee95(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

I agree with you. Though i don't really like the FFK but the writer is a paid crap-writer. He was too daft, he couldn't conceal it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by Mogidi: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I agree with you. Though i don't really like the FFK but the writer is a paid crap-writer. He was too daft, he couldn't conceal it.

Yes o
He couldn't hide his disdain for FFK.
Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by calaway: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
[s]
project8:

femi Fani kayode has had an extensive
career in public nuisance. He has been a
nagging community irritant for so long that a
certain segment of the Nigerian political
cognoscenti, in their generosity of spirit, chose
to adopt a muted explanation for his
obsessive rabidity.
Femi Fani-Kayode
There must be a reason why Fani-Kayode has
proved such a neurotic brand of a Cambridge
product. There must be a reason why he is
permanently in lunatic rage. There must be a
reason why, at any point in time, he would be
found, churning a whirlwind of noise around a
straw.
Might it be that he is habituated to sniffing a
white, mind-altering powder?
That proposition emerged from a consensus
acceptance that the man faithfully displays the
capricious behavioral pattern of a voracious
substance abuser. His convulsive agitations
rise and fall on the crests of depression and
exhilaration. And he tends to signal that he is
too vexed by his mess that he can’t stanch the
overflow!
This magnanimous view of a Fani-Kayode in
need has served to make the otherwise
torturous experience of abiding his disturbance
somewhat bearable. He is forgiven in advance
of his over-the-top blunders. He is pitied as a
man in need of rehabilitation. And sometimes,
he is dismissed as a man who needs
sympathy more than the backlash of collective
responsorial anger he deserves.
But Fani-Kayode has mistaken this communal
grant of grace as a license to practice
gladiatorial madness. He conceives of the
nation’s tolerance for his gross misconduct as
our approval of his ways. He believes the lie
that he is unquestionable. He can disseminate
hate and remain free. He can propagate
xenophobia and be condoned.
All that false sense of inviolability is showing
cracks.
And I didn’t cast the first stone at his brittle
myth. The person who flung the first stone is
someone Fani-Kayode can’t
conveniently label a ‘’beggarly’’ penman, ‘’a
Viewer of extra-ordinary intensity’’ or an
‘’obscure element…on the payroll of Buhari and
Tinubu’’.
Fani-Kayode is a paranoid blustering coward.
His siege mentality convinces him that every
challenge to his unruliness is inspired and
sponsored by his perceived political enemies.
He is wrong. His delinquent braggadocio
offends all humans with the most sense of
decency.
The citizen who pioneered the ongoing
demystification of the anti-hero of impunity is
not a politico. He is not known for writing his
political opinion. He is known for rapping.
Jude Abaga is naturally reticent man. He has
his celebrity status under his own control. But
he had to let Fani-Kayode have it. MI couldn’t
restrain himself from doing it. The rapper had
had enough of Fani-Kayode’s unpatriotic
theatrics.
Fani-Kayode had preyed on the kidnap of Olu
Falae. Fani-Kayode issued a press statement
that explicitly threatened the Federal
Government of Nigeria. The presidency must
produce Falae or reap a crisis.
MI, like the rest of the sane in Nigeria, was
outraged. The rapper addressed a pointblank
rebuke to the impudent loudmouth: ‘’YOU MR
FFK ARE A JOKER!’’
MI had intuited that Fani-Kayode, 55, might
be, as is normal for his age, in the midst of a
midlife crisis. MI had figured that Fani-Kayode
may have been deluded by an exaggerated
feeling of significance. Fani-Kayode may have
thought he was big enough to levy a threat on
the Government and the People of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria.
MI advanced him a reality check!
The rapper, a product of the Nigerian school
system, even volunteered the Cambridge
certificated Fani-Kayode an online tuition-free
lesson in decorum. Keeping it civil and polite,
MI taught Fani-Kayode who is supposed to a
lawyer that a citizen may make demands on
the government, but is not permitted to
threaten state authority.
MI sent the tweets in the hope that Fani-
Kayode would learn. It turns out that Fani-
Kayode is uneducable. Fani-Kayode can’t be
tamed. Fani-Kayode can’t be reined. Fani-
Kayode is an embodied anarchy trying to
detonate!
Fani-Kayode is, in today’s Nigeria, the number
one go-to source for the most provocative,
sensationalist buffoonery. And of course, his
staple of stupid remarks can have comical
utility. But he is not a model you can point to
your impressionable child.
Fani-Kayode is bankrupt of decency and
discretion. He desecrates propriety. He has a
wild tongue. He is enslaved to his stream of
consciousness.
A normal person, a grown up with a mind that
is capable of sieves thoughts as they come,
would not dare advertise his penile travelogue.
He would not gladly publish and give
immortality to the register of the names of all
the women he has bedded. But this is a
strange individual who embarrasses you by
how much he embarrasses himself.
Fani-Kayode is the man you want to lend
some shame! He is the man whose most
urgent need is a sense of shame.
This is the mocker who had instructed that
then incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan
to resign and debase himself to appease an
aggrieved Ota tin-god. Fani-Kayode proposed,
as part of the rites of penance, that President
Jonathan prostrate and weep a River Niger of
tears. He stopped short of advising Jonathan
to strip himself naked as a token of profound
contrition!
Fani-Kayode would later buddy up to the
same Jonathan and lick the sole of Jonathan’s
shoes!
Fani-Kayode is the man who cannot sidestep
his malice to participate in the mourning that
our civilization and our shared humanity
prescribe in a tragedy. He won’t comfort the
bereaved families. He would send a shout-out
to the suicide bombers. He would urge the
death couriers to deliver more carnage.
And Fani-Kayode would proceed to tell you –
without blushing –that he wants more deaths
because he is mad at you for electing the
Fulani man he hates President!
Fani-Kayode is the man who wants to impose
ethnic apartheid on Nigeria. He wants
Nigerians to live in circumscribed clusters of
their tribes. In a world that has shrunk to a
global village, he wants Nigerians to disperse
to racially segregated tents!
Fani-Kayode is the man would cast a null vote
for the second secession of Biafra. The Fulani-
Yoruba man will not live in the fantasy country
and naturalize as Biafran. But he supports any
course of action that would open another flank
of violence in Nigeria.
Let there be chaos, because he hates Buhari!
The Chairman of the National Human Rights
Commission of Nigeria, Professor Chidi
Odinkalu, had admonished Fani-Kayode for
exploiting the criminal incident of Olu Falae’s
abduction as a rationale for spreading hate.
Odinkalu said, ’’Chief Falae’s abduction is a
crime but to make that the basis of a
campaign against a race as Femi-Fani
Kayode did is hate speech. It is hate speech to
leave individual responsibility and describe a
race as tsetse fly, locust and leeches.’’
Fani-Kayode, yesteryear’s ‘’proudly one-
eighth Fulani-blooded man’’, fired back a
retort. He was only being candid. He had
simply called ‘’a spade, a spade.’’
Fani-Kayode never defers to restraint. He
would never submit himself to a moment of
moderation. The rhetorical fundamentalist
would feel compromised if he reserved some
hate. He won’t hoard his dark thoughts: He
would tweet them, essay them, and voice
them!
I find it instructive that while trying to deflect
the issues I had raised about his penchant for
unruliness, Fani-Kayode called my modest
Nigerian education ‘’a waste’’. That’s
laughable!
The interlocutor Fani-Kayode is striving to
swat back is the same chap whose education
Fani-Kayode imagines is languishing in a
dump.
The incredible point is that he engaged finger-
pointing. That’s a game that guarantees the
initiator a multiplied retributive downside. As a
rule, a perfect rule that suffers no exception,
the giver winds up more blessed than the
target. And it is obvious, that in this tiny
matter of wasted education, more digits point
back at Fani-Kayode, the accuser.
Fani-Kayode flaunts a Cambridge degree that
literally accuses him of parading a stolen
property!
Fani-Kayode doesn’t strike you as a man who
attended Cambridge. He strikes you as a man
who toured Cambridge. A man who went
sight-seeing at Cambridge… and returned with
a been-there paper souvenir!
Fani-Kayode is a vulgarian. He is a passenger
on the auto-pilot of base animal instinct. He
knows no courtesy. He knows no manners. He
knows no dignity. He insults. He abuses. He
curses. He is a narcissistic antisocial thug,
with an insatiable appetite for ostentatious
pageantry.
Fani-Kayode visits violence on all that sound
education represents!
He is the man who had a failed baptism in the
waters of Cambridge. He stayed immersed in
Cambridge for years, but came out dry. He
would not be tempered by the culture of one of
the most distinguished centers of learning in
the world.
Fani-Kayode’s years in national limelight have
not produced one tangible positive for Nigeria.
His recipe for continual relevance is daily
assaulting the psyche of Nigerians with his
crackpot utterances.
At the moment, he is trying to parley his
Cambridge souvenir and the faded British
accent that clings to his tongue into a start-up
capital for hate entrepreneurship!
Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu
@emmaugwutheman
emmaugwu.com
[/s]

IDLE RUBBISH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by cosby02(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is not my place to comment on a clearly Pull-Him-Down article. FFK is not a serving officeholder. All the venoms of the author are targeted at FFK's person and reeks malice/hate and envy. I don't subscribe to that even to my worst enemy. I may oppose a personality when it comes to politics and issues, I distance myself with their personal lives and choices.
I dont think its malice/hate. FFK since he left office has been indirectly pushing for violence. He talks like a 16yr old boy without proper training and Education.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by wasak(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
project8:
Like seriously? You don't know Barcanista if you expect him to be objective. He belongs to the same class with FFK, the only difference is while Barcanista is cultured and civil, FFK is uncultured and uncivil, but they both epitomise a class of people who thrive on attention seeking, the thirst for relevance boils in their throat at all times, once they lose relevance in a cause, they jump to another cause, notwithstanding any moral comity. Take a look at how FFK wanted to capitalize on the abduction of Falae in order to make news headlines once again after the defeat of his drunken master, it is the same way Barcanista tries so hard to fight for SS, a fight which he failed to while Jonathan was in power, as if the SS issue just came to light this morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by project8(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

ok let assume that the writer is trying to pull him down..bt as an activist ursef I expect u to make a fair analysis on the points raised whic to me is the reason why the writer criticise ffk in d 1st place.not ignoring some critical issues he said.though as u rightly pointed:ffk is nt a public servant .bt do u kno that his utterances carry weight and are misleading and divisional? so personally i support pple who put the likes of ffk to their place sodat they take the interest of the nation 1st b4 anything

1 Like

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
cosby02:

I dont think its malice/hate. FFK since he left office has been indirectly pushing for violence. He talks like a 16yr old boy without proper training and Education.
Are you talking about his recent rants? Then I agree with you that most of them were inappropriate (in my opinion). But the writer was about the person of FFK that he even desperage his academic achievement.

Like I said, I'm not interested in PHD. I am not FFK's fan and I have openly disagreed with him on some subjects. I even criticised his choice as PDPPCO Spokesman in view of his controversial positions. But that doesn't mean I should subscribe to what the OP tried to do. That's off the line!

1 Like

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Are u making sense @ all.
Everything written in that post,are they lies or truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
project8:
ok let assume that the writer is trying to pull him down..bt as an activist ursef I expect u to make a fair analysis on the points raised whic to me is the reason why the writer criticise ffk in d 1st place.not ignoring some critical issues he said.though as u rightly pointed:ffk is nt a public servant .bt do u kno that his utterances carry weight and are misleading and divisional? so personally i support pple who put the likes of ffk to their place sodat they take the interest of the nation 1st b4 anything
I actually clicked the thread to get a picture of what it was about but the personal attacks got me off. I agree with you that FFK has made inappropriate remarks sometimes but I am not a fan of mob action. I rather put him in his place through logical argument without making it look like I'm after his person. That's how it should be done sir!

PS: I'm not FFK defender fyi

1 Like

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by cosby02(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you talking about his recent rants? Then I agree with you that most of them were inappropriate (in my opinion). But the writer was about the person of FFK that he even desperage his academic achievement.

Like I said, I'm not interested in PHD. I am not FFK's fan and I have openly disagreed with him on some subjects. I even criticised his choice as PDPPCO Spokesman in view of his controversial positions. But that doesn't mean I should subscribe to what the OP tried to do. That's off the line!
Honestly the writer made some points but he (the writer) is not in any way different from FFK.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by laudate: 3:14am On Nov 02, 2015
project8:
He conceives of the nation’s tolerance for his gross misconduct as our approval of his ways. He believes the lie that he is unquestionable. He can disseminate hate and remain free. He can propagate xenophobia and be condoned. All that false sense of inviolability is showing cracks. And I didn’t cast the first stone at his brittle myth. The person who flung the first stone is someone Fani-Kayode can’t conveniently label a ‘’beggarly’’ penman, ‘’a Viewer of extra-ordinary intensity’’ or an ‘’obscure element…on the payroll of Buhari and Tinubu’’.

Fani-Kayode is a paranoid blustering coward. His siege mentality convinces him that every challenge to his unruliness is inspired and sponsored by his perceived political enemies. He is wrong. His delinquent braggadocio offends all humans with the most sense of decency. The citizen who pioneered the ongoing demystification of the anti-hero of impunity is not a politico. He is not known for writing his political opinion. He is known for rapping.

Jude Abaga is naturally reticent man. He has his celebrity status under his own control. But he had to let Fani-Kayode have it. MI couldn’t restrain himself from doing it. The rapper had had enough of Fani-Kayode’s unpatriotic theatrics. Fani-Kayode had preyed on the kidnap of Olu Falae. Fani-Kayode issued a press statement that explicitly threatened the Federal Government of Nigeria. The presidency must produce Falae or reap a crisis. MI, like the rest of the sane in Nigeria, was outraged. The rapper addressed a pointblank rebuke to the impudent loudmouth: ‘’YOU MR FFK ARE A JOKER!’’

MI had intuited that Fani-Kayode, 55, might be, as is normal for his age, in the midst of a midlife crisis. MI had figured that Fani-Kayode may have been deluded by an exaggerated feeling of significance. Fani-Kayode may have thought he was big enough to levy a threat on the Government and the People of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. MI advanced him a reality check! The rapper, a product of the Nigerian school system, even volunteered the Cambridge certificated Fani-Kayode an online tuition-free lesson in decorum.

Keeping it civil and polite, MI taught Fani-Kayode who is supposed to a lawyer that a citizen may make demands on the government, but is not permitted to threaten state authority. MI sent the tweets in the hope that Fani- Kayode would learn. It turns out that Fani- Kayode is uneducable. Fani-Kayode can’t be tamed. Fani-Kayode can’t be reined. Fani- Kayode is an embodied anarchy trying to detonate!

Fani-Kayode is, in today’s Nigeria, the number one go-to source for the most provocative, sensationalist buffoonery. And of course, his staple of stupid remarks can have comical utility. But he is not a model you can point to your impressionable child. Fani-Kayode is bankrupt of decency and discretion. He desecrates propriety. He has a wild tongue. He is enslaved to his stream of consciousness.....

Fani-Kayode is the man who wants to impose ethnic apartheid on Nigeria. He wants Nigerians to live in circumscribed clusters of their tribes. In a world that has shrunk to a global village, he wants Nigerians to disperse to racially segregated tents! Fani-Kayode is the man would cast a null vote for the second secession of Biafra. The Fulani- Yoruba man will not live in the fantasy country and naturalize as Biafran. But he supports any course of action that would open another flank of violence in Nigeria....

Fani-Kayode is a vulgarian. He is a passenger on the auto-pilot of base animal instinct. He knows no courtesy. He knows no manners. He knows no dignity. He insults. He abuses. He curses. He is a narcissistic antisocial thug, with an insatiable appetite for ostentatious
pageantry. Fani-Kayode visits violence on all that sound education represents!

Hmmn....am I the only one seeing the correlation between Nnamdi Kanu's ideology and vituperations, as well as the language and conduct of FFK?? shocked Is one a disciple of the other?? Their modus operandi is so similar. Like FFK, like Kanu... undecided

Did Kanu and his ilk learn their rhetoric from FFK, or was it the other way round?? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 02, 2015
oyibo
Re: FFK Slapped Flawlessly by SmartMugu: 4:18am On Nov 02, 2015
I can't read this stuff no matter whatever point OP has. OP, do you understand what paragraphs are?

The whole thing you wrote is just one long paragraph, who has the the time to read something like that? Even FFK writes way better than this, and I'd read his message before straining my eyes hoping to get where one point ends and the other starts in a writeup like this.

(1) (Reply)

Twelve Months Unpaid Salary In Warri Refining And Petrochemical Company (wrpc) / Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke / Catholic Priest Emerges Biafra-INEC Chairman, As Biafra Plans Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.