Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (15917 Views)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by 240naija(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016

El-Rufai
Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai has denied slapping his Deputy, Barnabas Bala.
The governor said both of them had been good friends since they attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in Kaduna State several years ago.

El-Rufai said he had known his deputy since 1976 at ABU and that nothing had ever led them to fight.

The root of alleged physical combat between El-rufai and Bala was that the Governor and the deputy have been having a cold war over alleged plans by the governor to sack top civil servants in the state.

But El-Rufai, in an interactive session with select journalists, simply laughed over the allegation, saying that the rumour mongers were not intelligent enough.

He said if such incident occurred, there would have been video or photo evidence of the fight by some executive members of the State councils, “because nobody is prevented from entering the meeting with his or her phone”.

El-Rufai said, “I have known Bala Bantex since 1976, I never had an argument with him, I respect his opinions, and each time I travelled out of the country, I make him an Acting governor, he signs documents on my behalf.

“We chair executive council meetings together, we operate like partners, and now people want to create enmity between us. I am of age, I can’t descend so low. This rumour is completely false, it is created to cause division.

“We never discussed retrenchment of workers in the state as claimed by the rumour mongers.

“I have never slapped anyone in my life. I have never argued with Bala, I don’t slap people, I fight people with mouth,” El-Rufai said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/30/el-rufai-denies-slapping-his-deputy-says-i-only-fight-with-my-mouth/

3 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by mynd1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
I knew it was a big lie from day1.

God bless Nigeria.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by fashoo2010(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is it possible for Him to accept slapping him b4....

54 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by jimfarayola(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
media can spread lies

1 Like

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sai elRufai our next president...I trust in you

9 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by gwales: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
I don't slap people, I fight people with my mouth- elrufai
Elrufai for president 2023

16 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by cckris: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
APC = Liars

6 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by seunmsg(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
PDP's understanding of opposition politics is throwing silly lies around. They really need to learn how to engage the ruling party constructively in terms of ideas and alternative suggestions.

10 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Big fat lie. You are always on social media. Why wait till 2 weeks to speak on the issue?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by tempest01(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smh
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Okay
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by carinmom(f): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
mynd1:
I knew it was a big lie from day1.

God bless Nigeria.

There are some unintelligent wailers who still believe in this crap.

SMH for them.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Crap from el rufai. I'm in Kaduna right now and its common knowledge that Bantex slapped el rufai

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Big fat lie. You are always on social media. Why wait till 2 weeks to speak on the issue?
Bantex slap turned his thinking cap so he needed time to cool his head

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by NobleAngell(f): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tell that to people who aren't familiar with your temperament.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by SleekAbokii: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Shame nor even catch you to deny that your fellow man knack you better slap and you fainted. The executive members has to resuscitate you with bottle water. Even kids are making jokes of how the midget somersaulted and landed gidigba for floor.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by carinmom(f): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Crap from el rufai. I'm in Kaduna right now and its common knowledge that Bantex slapped el rufai

So because you are in KD right now that makes this crap to be nothing but the truth?

Anyway you can believe whatever you want to, that wont change the warm relationship that exists between the governor and his deputy, as far as they are concerned you are nonentity.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by sweetgala(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
https://www.naij.com/779199-reports-say-kaduna-deputy-gov-slapped-el-rufai-said.html

Both Bantex and El Rufai have denied the allegations, I can conclude they either have resolved whatever it is that happened and neither is looking to gain the advantage or it never happened. I'd go with the latter

1 Like

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by NobleAngell(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tell that to those who aren't familiar with your temperament.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nelkoko: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
El rufai shut up. I know wat u can do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by fulanimafia: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
The wailers have been shamed again.

1 Like

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nelkoko: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
If NO b say person hold ur hand u 4 slap buhari house boi osi ... Osi... osi... sumtin... I don 4get him name

1 Like

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
carinmom:

So because you are in KD right now that makes this crap to be nothing but the truth?

Anyway you can believe whatever you want to, that wont change the warm relationship that exists between the governor and his deputy, as far as they are concerned you are nonentity.
There is an unhealthy relationship btw the Southern Kaduna people with the govt of the day. El rufai is now a pariah in Kaduna

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by OlujobaSamuel: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
"I fight with mouth"
ayaf die, my people una see your life? dem go use some people do the fighting while they yell in mics. kontinu

1 Like

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Holyfield1(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2016
You gave a human being like you a resounding slap with your mouth grin Okay o, continue, We go vote for you come 2023
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Originality007: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2016
i know u will deny it, Short man devil

3 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by MadCow1: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2016
We know
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by ichidodo: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2016
We all know this isn't beyond the janjaweede midget,that is,slapping,ranting on social media and all.We only happy that Bantex almost wrung his bloody neck like a spry chicken.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Progressive01(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2016
Who believed them in the first place?

Same people that were spreading that "news" were the same people that told us about:

1. Edo spidermen school kids that turned out to be a picture taken from Cameroon.

2. The Ekiti state HoA member that died in DSS custody after which his ghost was rewarded with a brand new car by the thugnor for keeping his mouth shut and pretending to be sick.

3. Vladamir Putin and Benjamin Natanyahu threatening Nigeria with nuclear war if they don't release the Albino in Kuje.

4. Donald Trump saying Buhari's agenda is to exterminate people from the old Eastern region. (This particular one always gets me rotflamo grin )

Believe them at your own peril.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Opinedecandid(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2016
How are we sure?

You are capable of everything and anything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by datola: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2016
“I don’t slap people, I fight people with mouth,” El-Rufai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Enugu Has Never Had A Leader Like Ugwuanyi / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealer, Intercepts Cocaine, Meth, Illicit Substances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.