Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Our History Was Destroyed By Slavery. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our History Was Destroyed By Slavery. (688 Views)

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Abacha's Regime Was One Of The Best Performing Governments In Our History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our History Was Destroyed By Slavery. by OneNaija(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENHP89mLWOY&feature=related

We African we need to Learn and know what has happen to figure out what is wrong in our present world.

This is a Statement I receive from an African American met a Discuss Argument between Nigeria and the Rest Africa.

Wow it is Amazing Discussion, I never heard or read a Thread such Interesting like this. Well let me Introduce myself because I am new here.I live in Brooklyn.Men, You African are really Hater.You always proud to be African while you guys are here criticizing each other.Now I see why African is not truly Develop. Because No Love for each other.I am a African American I truly Admired African so much that make me feel like I am a African. I don't want to say Much about Any Countries.I think You guy should stop criticizing Nigerian for being corrupt and Advanced Fraud fee, Fraud having Started When Computer has Never been Existence Even the Italian and the Chinese Russia they all started the fraud and Fraud is being in is professional is being done here.White Peoples they are very Intelligent,They wont talk about their Own problem but yet they talk about Black Peoples,They Bring African to come and build and develop their society because Why you are strong and powerful.they will still continue to use you as slave, Believe me they wont come directly to you in any aspect but they will come through your president.You African should UNITE.I can see that is only Nigerian is better in the World to improve African Communities.You don't know about White folks here what they are doing to destroy African because This is the Last Generation to be Unite.If African can be Unite then We are all Free Because the first Generation of the World started in African.All the European Countries & North American, Including Asia and South America are all Unite,We are still waiting for African to be Unite. I am a Christian and I think My Lord is still Waiting for African to be UNITE so the World can be destroyed because I am tired of this Shameless World we are leaving in.Please Guy try to be UNITE so the World will be destroy Black African, I am cool dude.
Re: Our History Was Destroyed By Slavery. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:36pm On May 09, 2009
its all good, but should it affect our future though??

I say history is exactly what it is. . . HISTORY. . . .the future, and the destination is way more important,

A sad past should make one strive for a better future, smiley
Re: Our History Was Destroyed By Slavery. by SeanT21(f): 11:37pm On May 09, 2009
HISTORY IS NOTHING BUT HISTORY.

MOVE ON!!
Re: Our History Was Destroyed By Slavery. by OneNaija(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2009
That what we keep saying.Can we forget the Word of God?Why we still bring what Jesus has pass through in the present world.History cant be forgotten.You think then you will know where you are coming from.peace of Advice

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Violence: Soldiers, Police Take Over Fayemi’s Town / Lawyer Directory / Yar’adua Retires Auditor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.