Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Read a post on here this morning about a guy who suffered and did everything for him to bring his wife over, abroad, only for the guy to find out that she was pregnant for another man. Now 2 things there I Wonna analyse and ask my simple question

- we all know it's a curse to take something from someone we don't love. If you don't love hin,why not let him go?

- the girl / woman wanted to take more than she could chew. Wanted to benefit from every side...

Smh, what would you do if it were you? Good morning fellaz
Re: What Would You Do? by Sarang(f): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2015
gimakon:
Read a post on here this morning about a guy who suffered and did everything for him to bring his wife over, abroad, only for the guy to find out that she was pregnant for another man. Now 2 things there I Wonna analyse and ask my simple question

- we all know it's a curse to take something from someone we don't love. If you don't love hin,why not let him go?

- the girl / woman wanted to take more than she could chew. Wanted to benefit from every side...

Smh, what would you do if it were you? Good morning fellaz

Morning..

Send her home

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby / The Journey / Trouble In Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.