Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland (1031 Views)

These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / All Roads In The South East Are Death Traps – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland by cybermic007: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Bishop David Oyedepo today at the Faith Tabernacle in Cannanland, brought succor to residents of Ado-Odo/Ota as he engaged all contractors in the church who are willing and able to work and be paid there due charges to start work on all the roads leading to the church. He made this disclosure during the church's second service as they prepared for the December 2015 Shiloh. He said 

"all contractors who specializes in road building and maintenance as well as other relevant contractors to wait and see him after the service. He said it won't be a free job for the church but that they would be paid according just like a normal contractor."
He also disclosed that the fixing of all roads leading to the church which are seriously in deplorable conditions would be fixed in 3 weeks time.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r//OqshX/~3/C-0AUoDUg5E/bishop-oyedepo-engages-church.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland by Aromas: 5:38am On Nov 02, 2015
The way girls are dependant these days is somehow Imagine i send hello to a lady on facebook for the first time , her reply was "tomorrow is my birthday and i need a gift from you" grin some even celebrate birthdays 3 times in a year undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Will him still pay tax after doing what govt suppose do? I think ogun state govt is d one to b paying him tax.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland by Dhellake: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2015
atarapa:
Will him still pay tax after doing what govt suppose do? I think ogun state govt is d one to b paying him tax.
Ogun State Govt did not beg him to fix the road, and Moreover, fixing the road is only to boost his church business and not some form of charity or some CSR, the roads have been bad all year long but he's only interested in fixing it because of his forthcoming Shiloh

I can't even think of more than a road that requires fixing in this said area
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland by dongodfrey(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2015
God bless u sire. I think we should apprecaites his contributions rather than castigating him. Even the ogun state government will be happy of what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Engages Church Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2015
God bless you Sir and all the winners family amen

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Chieftains, Members Defect To APC / Help!!! I Kind Of Feel Pleased With What Happened At Paris / Foolish Is Not IGBO!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.