Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour (2099 Views)

Desperate Lady Got Proposed To By Simply Doing This (PIC) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2015
1. Nigerian women only love on condition of a guy's wealth (when you chat them up, they quickly ask you where you work)

2. Nigerian women would dump you when a 'better' guy come her way (when a so-called richer guy comes her way, she might even tell you that "pastor said we weren't meant for each other"wink

3. They are not supportive in any way (how many naija women build with a man from scratch?)

4. They are chronic cheats and flirts a lot on social media (as long as there's a 'delete' option on apps, u will neva trace it)

5. Even after wedding, they completely depend on you.

6. They lack visions and goals (I asked a potential date abt her plans afta graduatn...she simply replied "marriage"wink

7. They might bring in a bastard first child (DNA test strongly recommended)

8. They don't understand their body chemistry (hence a lot of children by mistake)

9. Your home is their career. Even if they pursue a career, it's at the expense of your marriage.

10. They are just too materialistic and can send you 6 feet below the ground before your time.

Please note that this list is based on a personal empirical study.

This is a wake up call for our ladies.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by ashmanpolo: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Your Mama and Sisters follow o. Although that No. 4 is just the problem with girls of nowadays.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Not all of them. Good ones are still out there. Nigerian woman I will marry.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Owliver(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2015
lalasticlala frony page abeg grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2015
My mom is a career civil servant. My sista is a medical doctor married to a medical doctor too. She once told me "naija gals have lost it".

ashmanpolo:
Your Mama and Sisters follow o

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Don't marry a woman because she loves, you think or she claims she loves u, Love is not needed when it comes to marriage. don't ask me why sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by libertyfather(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Still Nigeria women remain the BEST wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by olafum1(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Untrue cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by ashmanpolo: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2015
parrygee:
My mom is a career civil servant. My sista is a medical doctor married to a medical doctor too. She once told me "naija gals have lost it".

Wow. Nice fam you got there.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by xpac01(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2015
parrygee:

Then you should modify your topic to "most Nigerian women".
Buh you're very very right bro. All those attribute has found itself chronic in most Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by extwoo(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Op stop blaming the all of them because you got unlucky a couple of times. Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by extwoo(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
Don't marry a woman because she loves, you think or she claims she loves u, Love is not needed when it comes to marriage. don't ask me why sad

Love is needed, it's just not enough. Stuffs like Money, sex and other stuffs are important too
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Emodeee: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2015
So u mean my own missmossy is part of the ladies u listed abv? Nvr.
That girl is too decent in all facets of relationship.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by kadas01(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2015
The points Op raised are very valid!

There is this "poverty mentality" written all over majority of them!

So many of them are so "mentally lazy" (dumb) and don't even care about "improving" themselves, including the so called "graduates" amongst them!

The good ones are very few!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by cosby02(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2015
You go see bashing from all those Nairaland chicks.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by thankyouJesus(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2015
All I see is low self esteem and insecurity.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2015
extwoo:

Love is needed, it's just not enough. Stuffs like Money, sex and other stuffs are important too
Its your opinion n I wouldn't want to argue it out with u. A man loves a woman 2 d moon n back and d woman likewise. They share a satisfactory sex life together BUT are super broke. who will regard who when such couple marry eventually?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by yanabasee(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2015
OP, you're totally not right....

There are women/ladies out there that still understand the heart of a true lover and stick to it...

Most women/ladies don't cheat or flirt... They could just be stubborn... Others could have other attitudes while some are mean to their marriage...

Same way men are... This things are equally applicable to both genders....

Or you think men don't cheat? Flirt?

You have to look out for somebody that will listen to ur heart... Same way u go out and be looking at pretty girls and advance on them... Same way women advance on handsome dudes!

If ladies have their ways! They will not be subjected to marriage as an obligation!

A lady told me that... She only have wet-dreams when she picture herself on bed with 2-to-3 guys wanting to sex her... That she has always wished for a groupy with up to 4guys on her alone... I asked her if she pictures her husband among the guys and she said NO... That she sees the husband to be a gentle man... But most times she feels she could go wild and naughty and for ones forego marriage and be free... She said she has never cheated on her husband before and even when she has these challenges... She doesn't let it weigh her down to commit adultery!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Lol. This guy writes like a chemist.

He's right though... Anyways

11. Even if u dig hard and give 'em the best orgasms of their life and the sweetest loving to match, doesn't guarantee you the assurance of getting the cheapest pen as gift on your birthday whereas Their mates overseas buy them guys private jets. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by extwoo(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:

Its your opinion n I wouldn't want to argue it out with u. A man loves a woman 2 d moon n back and d woman likewise. They share a satisfactory sex life together BUT are super broke. who will regard who when such couple marry eventually?

I guess you're right
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Richardonald(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2015
12 most of them ar not mature.they can leave immediately they see a handsome new guy in their environment
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by coldFLARES1(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
Verily verily I say unto you, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm...
pinceprinz:
Lol. This guy writes like a chemist.

He's right though... Anyways

11. Even if u dig hard and give 'em the best orgasms of their life and the sweetest loving to match, doesn't guarantee you the assurance of getting the cheapest pen as gift on your birthday whereas Their mates overseas buy them guys private jets. tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2015
parrygee:
1. Nigerian women only love on condition of a guy's wealth (when you chat them up, they quickly ask you where you work)

2. Nigerian women would dump you when a 'better' guy come her way (when a so-called richer guy comes her way, she might even tell you that "pastor said we weren't meant for each other"wink

3. They are not supportive in any way (how many naija women build with a man from scratch?)

4. They are chronic cheats and flirts a lot on social media (as long as there's a 'delete' option on apps, u will neva trace it)

5. Even after wedding, they completely depend on you.

6. They lack visions and goals (I asked a potential date abt her plans afta graduatn...she simply replied "marriage"wink

7. They might bring in a bastard first child (DNA test strongly recommended)

8. They don't understand their body chemistry (hence a lot of children by mistake)

9. Your home is their career. Even if they pursue a career, it's at the expense of your marriage.

10. They are just too materialistic and can send you 6 feet below the ground before your time.

Please note that this list is based on a personal empirical study.

This is a wake up call for our ladies.
Is Your mom Nigerian? shocked. *******I really wish She could see this***cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Is Your mom Nigerian? shocked. *******I really wish She could see this***cry
But your own mom is a Nigerian shocked
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

But your own mom is a Nigerian shocked
Uhm...And You're Asking this Question because? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...And You're Asking this Question because? undecided
That was a fuçking statement..Dumbo grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

That was a fuçking statement..Dumbo grin
LoL! "grin"

naijaboiy, Are U Actually Trying to be friendly?? cry You really should take some lessons Dumbo....undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by naijaboiy: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"

naijaboiy, Are U Actually Trying to be friendly?? cry You really should take some lessons Dumbo....undecided
Friendly to who? You? shocked

I don't try to be people's friends I make them want to be mine. wink

But that doesn't even apply to you at all. You're inconsequential to my plight. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
parrygee:

Ha boss. ..your sister is the 10 things you put there o. Medical ko financial ni.

My point is.. don't generalise. If everyone generalise even with yor sister fucking certifiate. .the man won't marry her. He'll assume she is with the 10 qualities.

You know say ur mama follow too? Don't generalise young man. You can put a disclaimer that it's based on a few number of women you have encountered not trashing the entire Nigeria.

Anyway what's my business sef me no marry before.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by sexymoma(f): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Eh let me remind you

Your mum is Nigerian
Your Sis is a Nigerian
If you aren't careful your daught will be a Nigeriam
Your Pastor's wife is a Nigerian
Nd if you're in Nigeria... Then your Gf is definitely a Nigerian
Re: 10 Reasons Why Marrying Nigerian Women Is Simply Doing Them A Favour by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Friendly to who? You? shocked

I don't try to be people's friends I make them want to be mine. wink

But that doesn't even apply to you at all. You're inconsequential to my plight. grin
Uhm...Okay..."grin"

so! Uhm...Please stop Quoting Estharfabian unnecessarily... You'd make me really Happy...wink thankchu!

Goodluck making those consequential friends of Yours!tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! / How Do I Get Rid Of A Jealous Partner? / Hmm One Word For This Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.