Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza (4418 Views)

IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by demmy(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Zedric:
I'll be damned if i believe this news. Israel+usa= isis. This is just pure rubbish. Trying to give reasons why israel is untouchable by isis

Don't mind the fake news. Anyone who believe it is still in dark midnight.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Isn't it foolishness that America and Israel will be using Muslims to destroy Muslim land, are Muslims daft or stupid that others are using them against their people. You guys should stop all these conspiracy theories and admit the truth for once

Muslims are daft.

But the Arab Muslim is a special breed of foolishness on its own.

The State of Israel is the only Nation in the middle east that guarantees freedom of speech and peaceful demonstration.

Across the Arab world during the Arab spring, the security forces used deadly force to quell demonstrators even in Saudi Arabia where two people where just last month executed by beheading for taking part in a riot against the monarchy.

The Arab uses the image of marginalization and oppressed to hide their inadequacies .

They simply blame Israel for being lazy and daft.

We saw this play out in Europe where so-called migrant refugees burnt down refugee centres protesting the faccilities provided by their host. We witnessed how they disrespected Hungarian authorities who insisted that every refugee MUST be registered before passing through their country and when they refused they started a riot at the border.

These people have a stubborn goat gene in them

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
demmy:

Don't mind the fake news. Anyone who believe it is still in dark midnight.

Ode. KEEP denying nonsense.

Is this the first time you heard of rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel?

What is fake about the news? I guess you are not happy the rocket struck on Gaza instead of Israel.

FOOL
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by demmy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

Ode. KEEP denying nonsense.

Is this the first time you heard of rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel?

What is fake about the news? I guess you are not happy the rocket struck on Gaza instead of Israel.

FOOL

Oponu afonu if you care about israel that much why don't you move there and go experience their special treatment of black people. I am sure they have a space in their many camps for you where they keep all other African immigrants.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
demmy:

Oponu afonu if you care about israel that much why don't you move there and go experience their special treatment of black people. I am sure they have a space in their many camps for you where they keep all other African immigrants.

If you care so much for Palestinian then why are you a staunch opposer of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic?

Hypocrite dunce!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Fash20: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

Israel defeated a 6 Arab nation coalition in 1966 and in 1972.
And she was backed by who?
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Hero10001: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
GudluckIBB:
It is written in the Bible
Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm God is with lsreal.
You know nothing bout Isreal.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Hero10001: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
GudluckIBB:
It is written in the Bible
Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm God is with lsreal.
You know nothing bout Isreal.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Fash20: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

Since 1948, the Jewish State has not bulged but grown stronger.

Why are you daft Arab masters fighting each other and refusing to confront Israel?

dunce
Tell Israel to free Palestinians or will one day surfer the vengeance of her people. F000L
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fash20:
Tell Israel to free Palestinians or will one day surfer the vengeance of her people. F000L

The hypocrisy stinks!

The Yoruba APC Muslim Squad aka YAMS are notoriously anti Semitic and are always defending the claims to autonomy of the Palestinian people in the form of a separate state of Palestine.

I want to know why you hypocrites support secession for your Arab masters but oppose the secession of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic.

Ode!
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fash20:
And she was backed by who?

In 1948, 1966 and 1972 who backed Israel?

Ode.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Fash20: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

Muslims are daft.

But the Arab Muslim is a special breed of foolishness on its own.

The State of Israel is the only Nation in the middle east that guarantees freedom of speech and peaceful demonstration.

Across the Arab world during the Arab spring, the security forces used deadly force to quell demonstrators even in Saudi Arabia where two people where just last month executed by beheading for taking part in a riot against the monarchy.

The Arab uses the image of marginalization and oppressed to hide their inadequacies .

They simply blame Israel for being lazy and daft.

We saw this play out in Europe where so-called migrant refugees burnt down refugee centres protesting the faccilities provided by their host. We witnessed how they disrespected Hungarian authorities who insisted that every refugee MUST be registered before passing through their country and when they refused they started a riot at the border.

These people have a stubborn goat gene in them

Tell me somthing
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Fash20: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

In 1948, 1966 and 1972 who backed Israel?
Ode.
Okponu. Go and study history very well. Dindirin
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fash20:
Tell me somthing

This pic was taken from the Al-Asqa Mosque in Jerusalem.

Look at how they have turned the supposedly 3rd most holiest site in Islam to a garrison for stone throwing.

Note that they are wearing shoes inside the mosque

Ode.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fash20:
Okponu. Go and study history very well. Dindirin

I ask your daft ass, why is the Palestinian cause better than that of the Niger Delta and Biafra People?

Hypocrite blind fool
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Fash20: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

The hypocrisy stinks!

The Yoruba APC Muslim Squad aka YAMS are notoriously anti Semitic and are always defending the claims to autonomy of the Palestinian people in the form of a separate state of Palestine.

I want to know why you hypocrites support secession for your Arab masters but oppose the secession of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic.

Ode!
What the Bleep is my concern with Biafra? mess Biafra.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Fash20: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

This pic was taken from the Al-Asqa Mosque in Jerusalem.

Look at how they have turned the supposedly 3rd most holiest site in Islam to a garrison for stone throwing.

Note that they are wearing shoes inside the mosque

Ode.

whoa!!
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Fash20: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

I ask your daft ass, why is the Palestinian cause better than that of the Niger Delta and Biafra People?

Hypocrite blind fool
what the Bleep is my concern with biafra I always see the way palestinians are mal treated,oppressed and massacred by Israelis police and army.

Now ask your PUNK ASS when igbo people were oppressed and their land occupied by hausa-fulani or yoruba

Bastar.d F00l
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fash20:
What the Bleep is my concern with Biafra? mess Biafra.

Ode YAM head!
http://i.imgur.com/Ycsqr0P.gifv
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ycsqr0P.gifv[/img]
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fash20:
what the Bleep is my concern with biafra I always see the way palestinians are mal treated,oppressed and massacred by Israelis police and army.

Now ask your PUNK ASS when igbo people were oppressed and their land occupied by hausa-fulani or yoruba

Bastar.d F00l

We in the Delta will not fund your parasitic nation any more.

We in the Niger Delta will not allow another Odi and Ogoni massacre.

So fool, for all your nonsense double talk just know that Niger Delta AND Biafra Republic is just one phuck up away by your useless sectional janjawiid APC.

Better start planting cocoa.

parasite
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fash20:

Bastar.d F00l

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ycsqr0P.gifv[/img]
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by demmy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

If you care so much for Palestinian then why are you a staunch opposer of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic?

Hypocrite dunce!

Afori olosi go form your Biafra and leave us alone. Who is standing in your way besides your own people?
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by demmy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

We in the Delta will not fund your parasitic nation any more.

We in the Niger Delta will not allow another Odi and Ogoni massacre.

So fool, for all your nonsense double talk just know that Niger Delta AND Biafra Republic is just one phuck up away by your useless sectional janjawiid APC.

Better start planting cocoa.

parasite

Talk talk oniranu. 50 years talking nonsense. Una better get to Biafra quick because grey hair don dey grow for una dumb head already.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
demmy:

Talk talk oniranu. 50 years talking nonsense. Una better get to Biafra quick because grey hair don dey grow for una dumb head already.

50yrs is not eternity.

Very soon it will happen.

The gunpowder is already prepeared it is left to the spark in aso rock

But what should bother you is your oduastan emirate under the caliphate

slave
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Gidoka(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Israel has heavy defense systems stationed in the Gaza,it's almost impossible to penetrate Israel from there.

Let's not even forget the Iron Dome.

That is ehn, Israel's defense for ROCKETS is overwhelming.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Gidoka:

That is ehn, Israel's defense for ROCKETS is overwhelming.

Then how come Palestinians fired 16,000 rockets from Gaza into Israel?

Lest we forget what Iron Dome is all about.
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Gidoka(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

Then how come Palestinians fired 16,000 rockets from Gaza into Israel?

Lest we forget what Iron Dome is all about.

Bros some of this Rocket never actually got to their target just read here http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/16/15210767-rockets-from-gaza-fired-on-tel-aviv-and-jerusalem?lite
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Gidoka:

Bros some of this Rocket never actually got to their target just read here http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/16/15210767-rockets-from-gaza-fired-on-tel-aviv-and-jerusalem?lite

But they fired from Gaza didn't they?
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by mazeltov(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
[b]Isreal will be the last nation to be attacked on earth[b] have you ever wondered why America keep petting them? Have you ever wondered why Russia doesn't tamper with them?
Re: ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza by Gidoka(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
PvtParts:

But they fired from Gaza didn't they?
And it landed in GAZA STRIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! / Buhari Sick Again Tied With Wires And 5 Doctors / How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.