Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) (31903 Views)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

How do you guys know these things? You just view the pictures and gbam, you know the culprit.
Are you a Witch, Wizard, Oracle, Psychic?

And Pls hope you are not a law enforcement officer or a Lawyer/Judge so that so many innocent people will not die from your impromptu judgement.
Nope baami am not tryna judge anyone..according to the story the baby was found somewhere around Tanke which m very sure is not far from one of those galz hostel in tat particular area..and Secondly this act is mostly perpetrated by students..now it's left to you...bydway m a bonafide student of unilorin..#peace
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
A child is the product of a man and a woman, why blame only the woman for this?! Perhaps if the father had claimed responsibility for the child this situation would have been averted. Thank God the child survived.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
I pray that God will reward this woman's act of kindness. Truly, God is with this baby, who knows the drugs and the activities the baby mama must have taken, yet the baby resisted them and even when thrown to the bush was still picked up and nursed by a good samaritan.
I pray for long life and favor for this cutie, good fortune for the good samaritan and repentance or a rewarding pay back for the parents..... tongue Iseeeeh
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by DipoDee: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
dacovajnr:
Nope baami am not tryna judge anyone..according to the story the baby was found somewhere around Tanke which m very sure is not far from one of those galz hostel in tat particular area..and Secondly this act is mostly perpetrated by students..now it's left to you...bydway m a bonafide student of unilorin..#peace

Ehnehn! So, how many Unilorin girls have you impregnated? Do not lie bro cheesy
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by vivaobi: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Uwa n ka sef..... God should forgive us all
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Excelboi:
New Born Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke Area, Ilorin

This baby in the pics below was seen this morning in Tanke area of Ilorin covered in blood helplessly in a black polythene bag. Must have been there since midnight, and dumped by an heartless lady who don't value human worth.

*The baby has been properly taken care off and taken to the motherless baby home. Such a cutie embarassed cry

people are so stupid. Many childless couples will like to have the baby as a child and support the mother too to a better life like Mario Balotelli. BALOTELLI WAS ADOPTED EVEN THOUGH HIS PARENTS WERE STILL ALIVE.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by maryhaam(f): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
May Allah forgive whosoever did this,God bless this baby.mama God bless u
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by BOWOTO(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
That's why I tell people, abortion is not always a bad thing.
No child should be. brought into this life to suffer.

I'm sure it wasn't easy for the mother to drop that baby, no one knows the story.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Kimoni: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thank you Lord for saving this baby...and God bless all his helpers
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

Ehnehn! So, how many Unilorin girls have you impregnated? Do not lie bro cheesy

just one and I've gone to see her ppl for proper introduction..plus she's due in dec...abortion is a taboo in ma family..and I wouldn't want to be held responsible if something should happen to d gal if I had taken to her advice of opting for abortion instead..baami me don gba kamo!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
God have mercy. He is really a patient God, what money can't buy, yet He gives it to some heartless people. Many are in dire need of the fruit of womb, who are ready and able to nurse and nurture baby, and are not getting it.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by andreernest28(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
destiny
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by DipoDee: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
dacovajnr:
just one and I've gone to see her ppl for proper introduction..plus she's due in dec...abortion is a taboo in ma family..and I wouldn't want to be held responsible if something should happen to d gal if I had taken to her advice of opting for abortion instead..baami me don gba kamo!

Hey hey cheesy Papa Bomboy. Mr. sharp shooter, CFC is looking for a good striker oh
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by omirb: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmmm, it is a sign of end time!!!!!
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Imoleayomi001(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
I was moved to tears seeing this now, seeing the level of heartlessness a fellow human can express even with an innocent soul , I wont blame the girl alone, but also my fellow men who spray their stuffs all around without decorum or even a sense of smartness in such acts...will we say this the devils work or an mere show of irresponsibility and shame.. My heart weeps..
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by xreal: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Those raining curses on the babys' mother no too get brain.

What if she had aborted the pragnancy?
At least she carefully placed the baby where she knew he will be found.

Save the insult and pray for those taking care of the baby.

btw na Saraki town, he don lavish all the state allocation finish, see the result....
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by dacovajnr: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

Hey hey cheesy Papa Bomboy. Mr. sharp shooter, CFC is looking for a good striker oh
God forbid...CFC ke...who go pray make him wife dey barren!
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by basilo101: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
And they keep shouting "baby factory". Is it nt beta to have her baby in d so called baby factory frm where childless couple can adopt?
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
I am so pained because of this, how can human beings be this wicked for goodness sake? cry cry cry
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by sandrajazmin(f): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
awesome11:

It's confession time.

I like your outlook on life as evidenced by your comments on NL threads. I've been stalking you for quite some time but would like it better if you embrace expressing your thoughts in properly spelt words and cleverly punctuated write-ups.

How is the family doing?

Lol, im all smiles.... Tnx bro, noted
My family is veryy well
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
There is God.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by DipoDee: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
dacovajnr:
God forbid...CFC ke...who go pray make him wife dey barren!

LMAOgrin
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by DipoDee: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
xreal:
Those raining curses on the babys' mother no too get brain.

What if she had aborted the pragnancy?
At least she carefully placed the baby where she knew he will be found.

Save the insult and pray for those taking care of the baby.

btw na Saraki town, he don lavish all the state allocation finish, see the result....

You are right. Nigeria should be more open to sensitizing women on putting up their babies for adoption.
After the first mistake of getting pregnant without means of caring for self and baby, the second mistake of killing an innocent child should and can be avoided.

But no, my people can have sex without sense but can not discuss ways of taking care of their stupidity without causing harm to an innocent child.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Rhoda01(f): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is pathetic.
/Mydailyincome
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
T
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by gabriellaleo(f): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
wat a cute baby
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by InsaneTamie(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:
may both the father and the mother not see the light of God.

May the joy and happiness be denied,

May they never find peace of mind.

why do such act of wickedness to this innocent baby.

this world is wicked indeed.

May the good lord look after him and put the parent in shame.

especially the Mama.

I'm not gonna defend the parents but this curse is too much. There are some things that will happen in your life that will give rise to desperate and ill conceived decisions. You don't know what anybody passes through till you are that person. Good day boss,
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
I'm sure the mother never realized how beautiful this baby is if not she will never have thrown the baby away.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ahhh, epeeeee!!!!! Anyway, amin ooooooo!

ajasbaba:

especially the Mama.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by abatically(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:

especially the Mama.

Doesn't have to come to this. U need to be dynamic innur thinking. What if the parents are not alive? What if the baby was kidnapped? Thats surely a possibility. We don't know what happened, but I don't think u have the right to lay a curse on anyone.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chaiii...some women are so heartless embarassed

Just imagine... cry
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by 123papas(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Please pray with me that they repent.

ajasbaba:

especially the Mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court / Before You Marry A Military Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.