Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) (31899 Views)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by pikanto123: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
God will surely bless u and ur children children for listing to the cry of that child. can u please confirm that woman's account detail and send it to me?
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
sandrajazmin:

Who are u 2 lay a curse? God knws ow best 2 handle them
dnt 4gt dere is no small or big sin!
Of cos u are a sinner and nbdy has cursed u,
Let him without sin be d first 2 cast a stone!
Lets pray d lil cutie survives it.
God bless every1 who helpd the baby ranging from d op. Im a mother, and i knw wat i passed tru in the delivery room. May God restore d. Conscience of the babyz mum. Its well

Are you married
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Chiderad(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
deewhone:
May u always find help, and God'll bless all ur children 4 helpn dis poor baby

@deehone: This kind of loving kindness is what opens the heavens perpetually for some people till they enter the grave.

Their children and grandchildren will be blessed regardless of their religion because SOMEONE did something that touched the heart of God
and then the Almighty reciprocates.

In like manner, SOMEONE, too will do an evil act and such action will put into trouble the family and generations unborn.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by mizzyboy007: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Anyone that has this woman's number should send it to me on amah.onyedikachi@gmail.com. I am willing to make a little contribution. The woman is an angel.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by xreal: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

You are right. Nigeria should be more open to sensitizing women on putting up their babies for adoption.
After the first mistake of getting pregnant without means of caring for self and baby, the second mistake of killing an innocent child should and can be avoided.

But no, my people can have sex without sense but can not discuss ways of taking care of their stupidity without causing harm to an innocent child.

Sincerely, you got good brains.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Am Happy he/she didn't die.
Thank God. kiss
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by flokii: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
this life...
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by dwesternmall: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:
may both the father and the mother not see the light of God.

May the joy and happiness be denied,

May they never find peace of mind.

why do such act of wickedness to this innocent baby.

this world is wicked indeed.

May the good lord look after him and put the parent in shame.

especially the Mama.

With all these curses, if it were to come to pass, won't the mother do this evil act again

Abi who will see the light of God and have joy and happiness, but still carry out this evil act.

The child can only be helped through support and definitely not by this curses
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by MbashrexBashir(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Unilorin female student at work.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by deewhone(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chiderad:

@deehone: This kind of loving kindness is what opens the heavens perpetually for some people till they enter the grave.

There children and grandchildren will be blessed regardless of their religion because SOMEONE did something that touched the heart of God
and then the Almighty reciprocates.

In like manner, SOMEONE, too will do an evil act and such action will put into trouble the family and generations unborn.
Yea, u are right
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ccaramel(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thank God the baby was found in time!!! Anyone knows what home the baby was taken too? Blessed child!!!
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by bummyla(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thank You LORD JESUS For Keeping The Baby Alive! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Please I need the address of the Motherless Home the baby was taken to. God bless those taking care of the baby.

Girls really need orientation... We are always at the receiving end... It's so unfortunate.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
What a cute baby..

I hope the mother of the baby is okay as well.. This type of behaviour takes a very very special level of insanity to pulloff.. Whatever drove the mother to this point no be small forces.

We really need to start to migrate mentally as a people. This girl may have been pushed to this by mostly societal forces than anything else. she must have felt like her life was over and that she had no other way out or choice.

The Government needs to enforce stricter sexual assault laws in this nation. The mother like hundreds of thousands of other Nigerian women and girls may have just been a victim of rape.

We also need to legalize abortion. Yes!

And finally do a massive Female education and enlightenment campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Excelboi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
pikanto123:
God will surely bless u and ur children children for listing to the cry of that child. can u please confirm that woman's account detail and send it to me?
ok, i will try. If eventually i get it, how will i forward it to you?
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Excelboi(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rukemi291:
Please I need the address of the Motherless Home the baby was taken to. God bless those taking care of the baby.

Girls really need orientation... We are always at the receiving end... It's so unfortunate.
Do you stay in Ilorin?
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
InsaneTamie:

I'm not gonna defend the parents but this curse is too much. There are some things that will happen in your life that will give rise to desperate and ill conceived decisions. You don't know what anybody passes through till you are that person. Good day boss,

guy was just soo much in pain when i saw it.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Excelboi:
New Born Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke Area, Ilorin

This baby in the pics below was seen this morning in Tanke area of Ilorin covered in blood helplessly in a black polythene bag. Must have been there since midnight, and dumped by an heartless lady who don't value human worth.

*The baby has been properly taken care off and taken to the motherless baby home. Such a cutie embarassed cry cute u said cheesy

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Excelboi:
New Born Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke Area, Ilorin

This baby in the pics below was seen this morning in Tanke area of Ilorin covered in blood helplessly in a black polythene bag. Must have been there since midnight, and dumped by an heartless lady who don't value human worth.

*The baby has been properly taken care off and taken to the motherless baby home. Such a cutie embarassed cry cute u said cheesy

cute u said interesting
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
vivianblog:
make them give me nw

U no sabi road to Motherless Babies Home for ur area ni?
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:

especially the Mama.
do u know the mother because u r taking this stuff so personal
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Such a sad scene.

Unfortunately, no one knows whether he's going to be a teacher, carpenter, doctor, armed robber, hired killer, footballer, scientist, musician, politician, e.t.c.

How we philosophers think............

Would you still have wanted this baby to be saved, if he's going to be an armed robber in 25 years?.

Just thinking out loud....TOL
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by samokofafrica(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
THE BABY'S NAME IS MOSES

IRRESPECTIVE OF SEX, THE BABY NAME IS MOSES. GBAM.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by juman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wickedness.

The country where even salary cannot be paid.

Unfortunately, nigeria melted away and became a ghost of itself. A country that has everything but failed.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Mekurexx: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wow!...very touching. tears almost dropped from my eyes. When some couples are looking for a kid, then one heartless lady decides to throw hers away.... it is well. thank God the baby is alive
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by luluosas(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
The mother is wicked
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by InsaneTamie(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:

guy was just soo much in pain when i saw it.
I understand.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
This baby, ur God is alive.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by wisestman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:

especially the Mama.

This is why i'm always glad that God does not think like humans.....u should delete this post cos God will never answer this pray cos he is LOVE
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Excelboi:
Do you stay in Ilorin?
Yes, My second Home.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
The evil mother that threw the baby beside the bush could have taken the baby motherless babies home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss / I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.