Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,681 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) (31906 Views)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by therapistmrs: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
why now?! some people are wicked ooooh.thank God for the baby's life.The good Lord will proctect this baby forever.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
deewhone:
May u always find help, and God'll bless all ur children 4 helpn dis poor baby

Amin! How can someone not want this precious gift straight from God? Hian!
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
new baby found.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by adahgold(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
sandrajazmin:

Who are u 2 lay a curse? God knws ow best 2 handle them
dnt 4gt dere is no small or big sin!
Of cos u are a sinner and nbdy has cursed u,
Let him without sin be d first 2 cast a stone!
Lets pray d lil cutie survives it.
God bless every1 who helpd the baby ranging from d op. Im a mother, and i knw wat i passed tru in the delivery room. May God restore d. Conscience of the babyz mum. Its well

they fact is that it can never be well with the mother that is the truth.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by daveP(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
One of the gruesome, hellish acts that make babymama feel like they are doing the world a favour.

The best method to avoid this has the lances, tomahawks, cannons, arrows, trojan horses, battering rams, etc all in its direction cos of self-will, ignorance. Smh
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by lebete3000: 1:10am On Nov 03, 2015
Tenim47:
. . . . Treck to unilorin, nd u'll b awarded
Na so Unilorin babes badt reach?
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ZiggyMr(m): 1:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Unilorin girls at it again
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by donefezy: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2015
where for Tanke be this?
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2015
skelewu404:
do u know the mother because u r taking this stuff so personal

don't know her just hate her action.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2015
wisestman:

This is why i'm always glad that God does not think like humans.....u should delete this post cos God will never answer this pray cos he is LOVE

abi ohhhhh,but that woman really make me vex yesterday.

just still imagining if a human can behave like that after 9month and labour,

chai she must be wicked.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2015
skelewu404:
do u know the mother because u r taking this stuff so personal

if i have known her the case for worse pass wetin dey ground,because that is when i will take it personal.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2015
3kay945:

With all these curses, if it were to come to pass, won't the mother do this evil act again

Abi who will see the light of God and have joy and happiness, but still carry out this evil act.

The child can only be helped through support and definitely not by this curses

i never curse the baby,i just hate the mother die.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by anytaij: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2015
sandrajazmin:

Who are u 2 lay a curse? God knws ow best 2 handle them
dnt 4gt dere is no small or big sin!
Of cos u are a sinner and nbdy has cursed u,
Let him without sin be d first 2 cast a stone!
Lets pray d lil cutie survives it.
God bless every1 who helpd the baby ranging from d op. Im a mother, and i knw wat i passed tru in the delivery room. May God restore d. Conscience of the babyz mum. Its well

All wrong doings are sinful but there is variations in sins,all are not equal go study ur scripture well and stop misinforming peoplem
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by jennifer22(f): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2015
may God bless this woman who helped the baby
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by flightz(f): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tears welled up in my eyes.. Strange world!
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by flightz(f): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
eminikansoso:

i will like to be like father to the poor baby.
pls tell me how to go.
my mobile is 08167088501
there is a thread which u created and was contemplating abortion, helllo? What are we missing? CC: excelboi
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by flightz(f): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:

Ehnehn! So, how many Unilorin girls have you impregnated? Do not lie bro cheesy
now this is funny! Buhahahahahaha
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by kbadejo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
This actually brought me to tears. When you think deep about conception and its associated rigour, mhen... God bless that woman abundantly.
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by mondaynelson20: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
flightz:
there is a thread which u created and was contemplating abortion, helllo? What are we missing? CC: excelboi
go back to the thread and have a thorough look at it.
i never and will never support abortion
Re: Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) by flightz(f): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
eminikansoso:
go back to the thread and have a thorough look at it. i never and will never support abortion
kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court / Before You Marry A Military Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.