Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand (2717 Views)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / --- Sexy Light Skin Men--- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Demigods:

True, proud to be light, check my profile.

You look like you need a bathcheesy
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by oloyede252(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Who the hell are you again?

Oh! You are one of the bitter and frustrated men who sees the direct insult but conveniently ignore the indirect insults others throw at women or use to demeaning women. I am going to pretend as if you didn't quote me.

Please ask the silly gu.y to remove his stupid opnion. It is really offensive to women and to my race at large. Thanksgrin

Ciao!cheesy
which one do you like most?
Fool,silly,fustrated,mad.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by oliviacute(f): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
well I want to ask some questions and also make some comments, y is it that the ladies or guys that are dark skinned and come out to shout black is beautiful are the same peepzzzzzz dt bleach their skin anyhow.....they make a lot ov noises abt their colour and at d end they ll be d one dt wanna luk lyk d fair skinned peepz? letxzzxx stop diz issh abt dark skin and fair skin everybody x beautiful in their own way

1 Like

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
oloyede252:

which one do you like most?
Fool,silly,fustrated,mad.

I don't use mad.

Frustrated is not an insult same as silly and fool. I say as it is.

How can you expect me to respect a man who takes delight in ridiculing women? Or one who wouldn't stop spreading inferiority complex amognst Blacks?sad
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by oloyede252(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I don't use mad.

Frustrated is not an insult same as silly and fool. I say as it is.

How can you expect me to respect a man who takes delight in ridiculing women? Or one who wouldn't stop spreading inferiority complex amognst Blacks?sad
he only stated his opinion on a certain topic.and also you dnt need to abuse him because you disagree with him also he didnt insult your gender so what point you trying to make.
U silly fustrated fool everything is not a battle of sex or gender

so change your ways miss.

Note:fustrated,fool and silly is not an insult according to u.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
oloyede252:

he only stated his opinion on a certain topic.and also you dnt need to abuse him because you disagree with him also he didnt insult your gender so what point you trying to make.
U silly fustrated fool everything is not a battle of sex or gender

so change your ways miss.

Note:fustrated,fool and silly is not an insult according to u.

Lolz

But I am not frustrated nor a fool nor silly.

He isn't insulting my gender but he is diminishing their confidence (femqle bleach more than men) and the confidence of other dark skinned Africans out there.

Is that intelligeny ot smart? He has added nothing to my race but insecurity.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by oloyede252(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Lolz

He isn't insulting my gender but he is diminishing their confidence (femqle bleach more than men) and the confidence of other dark skinned Africans out there.

that a very valid reason to disagree with him but the way you go about it is somehow.
Anyway this days i like pulling your legs ...lols
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by oloyede252(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Lolz

that a very valid reason to disagree with him but the way you go about it is somehow.
Anyway this days i like pulling your legs ...lols maybe because you like fight too much..
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
oloyede252:

Anyway this days i like pulling your legs ...lols maybe because you like fight too much..

I will try to refrain from throwing insultscheesy
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by oloyede252(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

no o.continue so i can pull your legs.lols grin
daretodiffer:

no o.continue so i can pull your legs.lols
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
*BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL*
this topic is not about racist but from a reliable statistic observation.
Wrong. This Topic Is ABSOLUTELY About Racist/Racism/Colorism.It's where the belief lighter is better stems from.
half the number of dark skin people wish to be lighter true fact and compare to the number of light skin who wish to be dark
Why is that? Read on and I'll tell you why.
let not deceive ourselves, the saying black is beautiful is not about dark skin per say but an entire black race. the origin of this saying is during the time of black slavering when the white refer to black race as black monkey and to stop the racist at that time the white introduce the word to change the situationwhich was not so easy even till date and this gave birth to the word black is beautiful to the black communities.
- Wrong. White's did not create the slogan BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.But a African american man,John S. Rock. Here's a link to a good article from blAck americaweb.com that talks on this and gives a brief summary on the BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL slogan and movement.I'll post a portion of it here:http://blackamericaweb.com/2013/11/26/little-known-black-history-fact-black-is-beautiful/
Little Known Black History Fact: Black is Beautiful By Erica L. Taylor, The Tom Joyner Morning Show--- Afros, locks and naturals – all symbols of a powerful movement that began with the word of John S. Rock,an African-American abolitionist who was the first black person to be admitted to the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States. Rock would paraphrase the term “Black is Beautiful” during a speech back in 1858.
Some 100 years later, African Americans would begin a movement illustrating Rock’s words, which encouraged men and women to stop straightening their hair and attempting to lighten or bleach their skin with creams.
The Black is Beautiful movement became the most prominent in the writings of author Steve Biko in his book, the “Black Consciousness Movement” in South Africa. The book and the movement aimed to dispel the notion in many world cultures that black people’s natural features such as skin color, facial features and hair are inherently ugly. It was meant to dispel the stigma of internalized racism, which caused such things as “paper bag parties” in the black community, where only those with a skin color lighter than a brown paper bag were permitted.
All that in bold as stated above is racism OP. And some of why light skin is -thought- to be better. [i]And that's wrong thinking.
Now there's nothing wrong with having a preference for lighter skin.But when your preference is based on the -'fact'- that black people’s natural features such as skin color,facial features and hair are inherently ugly -then there's a problem.And this most definitely goes for all skin shades OP from the albino to the blue black.These shades and everything in between them are all inherently African/Black features and to think it's -fact- that it's ugly -is a problem.
let not deceive ourselves, the saying black is beautiful is not about dark skin per say but an entire black race.
The slogan BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL is most definitely meant dark skin blacks.You said your self it was meant for the Black race.That is the -entire- black race.That includes darker complexions.It means all shades -no matter which one you are -IS BEAUTIFUL.
lightening cream is the most sold items till date from cosmetics even people with light skin still want to be lighter.
Wrong. White's tan all the time to get darker.Even to the point of looking like a dark skin African/Black person.Below is are a few pictures of some white american celebrities doing just that.One's even for the cover of a magazine.Put they actual painted here skin and used lighting for that.Kim Kardasian on a love magazine cover,Snooki -who has a tanning line products.Whites use tanning beds, lotions,spray,and the sun all to be darker.Instead of just wearing there skin.Companies capitalize on this the same way the do with Blacks with bleaching creams.All for money OP.It's not proof lighter is better. But companies sure are making money of people thinking it is.Why would they promot the idea BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL that dark is beautiful?
when you visit YouTube for example you will see dark skin people having beef with Africa musicians for featuring only light skin girls on their video this act only shows inferiority complex to light skin whereas you hardly find light skin people beefing over this same act if reverse.
Um I think they where calling for diversity in the skin shades OP not the complete removal of all light girls.And YOU JUST POINTED OUT A CASE OF COLORISM -IF- the casting for these videos was done with the belief dark skin is inferior -they only used light girls like the time in America when they only wanted whites on tv.They absolutely should call them out just as racisim is/should be called out.It is a inferiority complex however to think that your dark skin is ugly compared to lighter skin. To think it less beautiful or not beautiful at all and shouldn't be seen in videos.Or any where else including a person's skin.
little baby, when a little baby is light skin its loved by all. people want to carry them. also when a girl is too light and beautiful its seen as mami water. mami water is regarded as too beautiful. you hardly find where they called dark skin mami water.
YOU JUST POINTED OUT A CASE OF COLORISM and it ugly effects on the human mind.To love a baby based on his/hers's color.This makes me think of slavery and how to even be consideration as even being human was based on your race.You my not see it op but colorism is based in racisim. And none of what you said none of the examples you've given proves lighter is better.But it does prove something.Colorism/racism is still alive.The BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT IS STILL NEEDED.And lots of beautiful Black folk of all shades in everything from comicbooks, tv commercials,magazines,music videos and beyond.To show -BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL -DARK IS BEAUTIFUL on African/Black people because as you can see from the 3 pictures below there doesn't seem to be a problem with dark skin on White's.You she the trick the inferiority complex stemming from colorism/racisim has played on us.BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL -DARK SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL. It's time Black people realize this and love there inherent BEAUTY. whatever shade they are.

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Joel3(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
QueenValerie

you really spent much time to research on this. and i am not here to argue with you. as regards to the slogan black is beautiful I might be wrong on how it originated but one thing is clear that its for the entire black race. dark skin are very quick to use this word something most of them think the saying if for dark skin only.

from observation when one is ugly and dark its too obvious and pronounce unlike when a light skin person is ugly.

having said that I did not come here to condemned dark skin colors but observation from demands for lighter skin color
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Adaeze003(f): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na wa oh! This is actually the reason the whites saw us as fit to be slaves and called us monkeys...

We actually wish to be white... we've tailored our lives like theirs but that's not enough now is it? we want their skin now too!

But more than that, here we have a black man throwing shades at his own race, telling them how ugly and undesirable they are because they're darker. Isn't that great?

I am dark and trust me, my little tale is not to garner your sympathy nor further your frustration... I'm like they say, #justsaying.

Set yourself free tho, the whites no longer drag you with a chain...

(1) (2) (Reply)

DDD / Save The Vagina Now!!! photo / Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.