Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You (1847 Views)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / 3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by olayinkamuiz12(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
When you meet someone, your first impression is very important. Usually big people (bosses, presidents, leaders etc…) know how to communicate with the person by observing their body language in the first 10 seconds they meet. All people do the same thing, forget about the crap they taught you on teenage tv shows such as “judge people based on their personalities”, people want power, that’s why we always seek friendship with the powerful, never with the weak. This is why some nice guys actually get laid, its because they show them selves to the society as powerful productive successful people, therefore, people won’t really care about the attitude only until they have known you for a long time, then they might judge you by your personality and attitude. So how to show your self as a powerful charming person? here are some tips:

1- Give a slow smile. When greeting someone, give a smile for the person him/her self, not to soften the interaction. I’d say 95% of people on this planet smile to make the interaction less awkward, they give that quick smile while shaking hands, the other 4% don’t smile and only 1% know how to smile properly. When greeting someone, don’t flash a smile instantly, look a them with a smiling eyes and friendly face (no smile), shake their hands, ask them how they’re doing, them give them a big warm smile using your whole face (make sure your teeth show and your eyes wrinkle).

2- Keep your eyes stuck to hers, don’t even blink, eye Bleep her. This makes girls wet, this is like a nuclear weapon.

3- Have positive body language. Make sure your chin is slightly raises, chest in front and shoulders back, soften your eyes. When walking, swing your arms gently. This is how presidents, bosses, mobsters, lawyers and big men walk, , check videos of them walking. This is how winners stand. Watch a boxing or MMA fight, look at the winner in the end of the fight, his whole body language presents pride, honor, success, he make the whole room look at him and glorify him. Learn to stand and walk like this all the time.

4- Give a light touch to the shoulders or elbows, but never from behind. When saying your opening like gently touch her shoulder, makes you look confident and it will softens the interaction, it will make both of you feel more comfortable standing there talking to each other.

5- Admit the awkwardness in the situation. Unless you do your approach in a bar or a party, its a bonus to admit that what you are doing is really random. Lets face it, no matter how big this whole pick up thing gets, I’d say 0.00000000000000001% of men will only do it. Because its very ballsy and bold, therefore it will always be a strange thing to do (in a good way). So when you approach a girl, tell her that you know its a bit random but you couldn’t help it.

6- Do your approach, then stop at your place, don’t walk with her. If you walk with her she will just continue walking, instead, say “excuse me”, then stop. If she doesn’t stop then go to her again, if she is ignoring you then she’s just bleeped in the head and she’s socially awkward, not your fault. Just don’t have a conversation while walking.

7- Take care of your appearance. “Looks don’t matter”, bullshit. Fix your hair, wash your face, brush your teeth, groom, wear nice clothes that fit, workout. Girls love elegant men, and elegance can be achieved.

If you do these things I guarantee you, no girl will tell you to “Bleep off” or “she’s busy” or just walk away completely ignoring you. Of course this alone won’t get you laid, it won’t even get you a date, but it will make girls actually stop and interact with you. (Sorry for the English mistakes)

http://www.9japariolodo.com/guys-must-read-how-to-make-her-fall-in-love-with-you-i-the-first-10-second-you-meet/
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
oya na

the truth of the matter is, no matter all these trash, if i dont av any feelings for you, succeed failed!
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by nikkiking(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
No2 funny pass.

Wat if she's in her p.e.r.i.o.d......will she still wet
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:
oya na

the truth of the matter is, no matter all these trash, if i dont av any feelings for you, succeed failed!
u havnt met me yet...

Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
u havnt met me yet...
abegi notin special there..

Wait ooo,isnt this stalkingshockedshocked:osorry..
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Mumuuu: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
nonsense!
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Mumuuu: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
nonsense!!
nonsense!!!
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
nikkiking:
No2 funny pass.

Wat if she's in her p.e.r.i.o.d......will she still wet
are you a learner
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
abegi notin special there..

Wait ooo,isnt this stalkingshockedshocked:osorry..
u should be stalking agarawu, not me...
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Mumuuu: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
nonsense!!!!
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Mumuuu: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
nonsense!!!!!
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Adatob(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
FuNny op,wit dis I xpect u to goan approach introvert
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:
oya na

lollll@feelings,feelings are inevitable dearwinkwink
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mumuuu:
nonsense!!!!!
mumuuu
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
u havnt met me yet...
and i just checked your profile, knock off grin grin
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Mumuuu: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
mumuuu
sweethat kiss
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll@feelings,feelings are inevitable dearwinkwink
noooo, if hes not my kind, no matter all he brings up, na noooooooooooooooooo
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mumuuu:
sweethat kiss
your handle is hilarious i must confesswinkwinkwink
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:

and i just checked your profile, knock off grin grin
really cheesy
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:

noooo, if hes not my kind, no matter all he brings up, na noooooooooooooooooo
cheesycheesycheesycheesy you go shift ground by forcewinkcheesy
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
really cheesy

100%
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Macgreat(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:
oya na

You read all that?
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Macgreat:

You read all that?
the points
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:

100%
lol so tell me, wad makes u think so...
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by McCarlito(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
OP: That's what watching too much american film can cause u..... cosnif its Nigerian babes...... dem no smell money at first glance..... OYO for u
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by naijaboiy: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
[size=40pt]YAWN![/size]
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol so tell me, wad makes u think so...
no. 1: your cheek cool cool
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Mumuuu: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
your handle is hilarious i must confesswinkwinkwink
mumuuu

sea how you makes me tabon cry
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Macgreat(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:
the points
Oh.
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
osedvgirl:

no. 1: your cheek cool cool
I believ u like fat cheeks...
Re: Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mumuuu:

lol, that's the best moniker that fits my trolling activities wink

sea how you makes me tabon cry
so you be troller eeeeh,u dey waiste data dey troll,jmmmm isorrite...kontipue sadsadsad

What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# / Horror story: Eight Feet Tall / My Husband Uses Aboniki During Sex, Woman Cries Out..