Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bound To Fail - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound To Fail (9744 Views)

This Is Why Successful People Would Rather Succeed Slowly Than Fail Fast / Path To Unveiling Your Purpose (why We Fail) / University-bound; John's Reminiscence Of His Undergraduate Days... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Episode 15
Karina had never felt this way before. She never knew kissing her bestfriend would feel this way . Nick could kiss. He had the power to melt just any girl's heart. Karina could feel her heart beat eractically.
Nick tilted his head to get more of Karina, her lips were soft and smooth. He could do this forever. She tasted like vanilla. He could do this forever without stopping. They both took a moment to breathe and after a few seconds tilting her head Karina pulled Nick back to her. She could feel her eyes close automatically. Nick buried his hands in her hair, her hair was thick,soft, natural and full that he could get lost in the soft curls. He wanted karina like he had wanted no other.
"I love you Karina" Nick pulled back and his declaration killed the moment.
"How can you say that, when you are with someone else?" Karina asked frowning.
"I broke up with Tari" Nick held her hands "you are the woman i want to be with, the woman i want to spend the rest of my life with Karina" Nick said. Karina felt touched and guilty at the same time. She had destroyed a relationship
"I have destroyed your relationship__" Karina said placing her hands on her head "God what have i done?" she asked herself standing up and moving away from Nick.
"You have done nothing. I broke up with her because the relationship wasn't working. I was supposed to have done this a long time ago" Nick said standing up abd taking her hands again.
"Nick you don't know how Tari is feeling. You have no idea what heart break feels like" Karina cried out.
"Karina it was bound to happen. You were the one i wanted. The one i had always wanted from the first moment i saw you" Nick said moving closer to her attempting to kiss her but she stopped him. "I wont kiss you until you tell me how Tari is taking this"Karina said.
" She was suprisingly calm when it happened" Nick said.

♤♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧
Tari sat down across the man who was going to help her sort out this mess. The man was going to be perfectly qualified to set out her plan giving his good looks and his womanising personality, he would never say no.
"I need your help" Tari said.
"And what for?, boyfriend's no good to help you anymore?" The man asked eyeing her up. He was already devouring her mentally.
"I need you to get me pregnant" Tari said with a straight face.
Re: Bound To Fail by ADUKKY(f): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Good to go, me loving this. :good to go, me loving this.
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
ADUKKY:
Good to go, me loving this. :good to go, me loving this.
Tnk u *Big Smiles*
Re: Bound To Fail by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
I had to check your story out after seeing Decker rave all about it, its a really wonderful storyline you've got here dear, keep up the good work.

You get beta and beta by every episode as is obvious from your first and last post so don't relent. Cheers!
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Episode 16.

Karina and Nick sat on the sofa watching a movie. Karina's head was on Nick's shoulder and Nick was drawing cirles on her lap. Karina could feel butterflies(a bunch of them) in her stomach. She knew he was doing it on purpose. She hadn't kissed him after his declaration. She was drawn out of her thinking when she felt his hands going higher .
She slapped his hands playfully, "Nick!!, get a grip" she said laughing.
Nick glared at her playfully,"just when i had started getting my hopes high. Cock tease" Nick said and when Karina pulled out her tongue at him, he took her tongue in his mouth and sucked on it. Karina hit him playfully and tried pushing him away, he resisted at first but later gave up. "You would beg for my kiss karina"
Karina smirked "As much as i enjoy kissing you, i wont be the one to beg, you will" she said holding her laughter.
Nick attacked her by tickling her and Karina laughed her brains out.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The man stared at Tari like she had gone gaga.
"Are you in your right senses?, just because Nick left you for that wh○re you decide to do this?" Tari glared at the man. "What do you mean he left me for a wh○re, who the heck did Nick leave me for?" Tari shouted at the top of her voice which drew attention to their table.
The man laughed "And you really have no idea" he mocked.
Tari stared at the man, confusion clear on her face. "What are you talking about?" she screeched.
The man smirked "I saw Nick in Karina's house, seemed like he was there to do the same thing i wanted to do"
Tari arched a brow "and what was that?" she asked, trying to calm her angry nerves.
"Ask her to give us both a chance" the man said and Tari on the other hand all but nearly screamed.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Who is this mystery man?, Ibrahim or Nelson?
Re: Bound To Fail by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oh oh
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Episode 17
Tari placed a hand on her head. She had to calm down but she couldn't. She couldn't believe that Nick woult actually leave her for that $lut. "Nelson for goodness sake what do you guys see in her, she is nothing but a tramp" Tari screeched.
Nelson smirked, "the same thing Nick didn't see in you, i guess. Karina has a brain, a beautiful heart and she is an independent woman above all she is extremly gorgeous, which man wouldn't want to tap that?"
Tari hissed.
Nelson laughed out,"and you are jealous"
Tari frowned "Jealous of Karina, you must be kidding me. Let's get down to business. I need you to get me pregnant".
Nelson laughed "You are joking right?"
Tari stared at him with a straight face "does it look like i am joking?, we both would gain out of this"
"How?" Nelson asked
"I get Nick back and Karina becomes free for your taking" Tari said with a smirk.
"I think i am loving this idea plus i would get to have you" Nelson smiled looking Tari up and down, not attempting to hide the images he was picturing in his mind.
Tari frowned and stretched forward her hands "deal?"
Nelson took her hands "deal"
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
skarlett:
I had to check your story out after seeing Decker rave all about it, its a really wonderful storyline you've got here dear, keep up the good work.

You get beta and beta by every episode as is obvious from your first and last post so don't relent. Cheers!
Thanks for checking it out.

1 Like

Re: Bound To Fail by Missmossy(f): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Such an enthralling story cheesy kudos.
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Episode 18
Karina was in her sitting room when she heard a knock. She was feeling pretty lazy today. Maybe it was because she and Nick had stayed up all night just talking. Karina sighed. Nick was just the perfect man for her, he was so patient and he had not asked for sex from her. She was falling fast for him already. She was drawn out of her thoughts when she heard another round of knock, she stood up and dragged her feet to the door. She stared through the peep hole and was suprised at who she discovered standing on her front porch. Tari. A strong wave of guilt passed over her like fog on a beach party. She didn't know how she was going to handle the whole situation.
Karina opened the door slowly, "Hey" she said softly.
Tari stared at her up and down "Karina dont you hey me!!, after snatching my man, dont do that" Tari sneered.
Karina stared at Tari straight in the eyes "Don't you talk to me like that ever again" she warned Tari who had her arms crossed underneath her breast. " and for your information i did not snatch any man, you and Nick are no longer together so stop humiliating yourself and go back home" Karina added.
Tari looked even more furious "Karina Nick would come back to me, just keep that in mind"
Karina frowned " i wont stand here and listen to this" she said and closed the door on Tari's face.
Karina had never felt this guilty and scared before. Guilty because she had taken another woman's man and scared because she couldn't stand the thought of loosing Nick. She slide to sit on the floor resting her back on the closed door.
"Why do i always have to be the one with the bad luck" Karina whispered sadly. She heard a knock on the door again and she stood up ready to give Tari a serious heated conversation that required exchanging of insults (she couldn't believe she had stooped this low)
Opening the door she said "Look here you___" but she was cut short because it wasn't Tari standing there this time, it was Nick. Nick arched a brow in question " What's going on?" he asked.
Karina sighed "Nothing important, just some little children disturbing my peaceful day" she lied and stepped aside so Nick could come in. Immedietly he stepped in she closed the door. Putting her hands around him, she gave him a long passionate kiss.
"Such a welcome, didn't know you missed me that much" Nick said giving her a peck on her lips and putting his hands around her waist.
"I missed you Nick and i want you now" Karina said
" Don't you think it is a bit too early giving we just started this relationship" Nick tried reasoning with her.
" I don't care Nick. I want you to make love to me" Karina didn't even have to ask a second time because Nick was already all over her.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Missmossy:
Such an enthralling story cheesy kudos.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Episode 19
Karina rested her head on Nick's chest, she wished this moment would never end. She loved him. Shocking truth. She had never felt this way for any other guy. If this was what love felt like, then she had never really been in love with any of the men she had dated, not even Ibrahim. Karina moved closer to Nick and said "I love you Nick"
Nick smiled, Karina had just made Nick the happiest man alive. He had waited for this moment, waited for the day he would eventually have Karina to himself and now he did, he waa never letting her out of his sight.
"i love you too baby" Nick said giving her a passionate kiss. Karina sighed. This was heaven. This was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.
"I really cqnt believe that this is happening" Karina said with a soft smile.
"It really is happening Karina, i want you to believe that it is truly happening" Nick said giving her a peck on her forehead.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"I hate this!" Tari frowned and Nelson stared at her as if she was crazy.
"what is it you hate again?" Nelson asked trying to hold the laughter in.
"The fact i am not pregnant yet, the fact my man is with that wh○re" Tari said at the top of her voice.
"Pregnancy is not a one day thing so you know, and Nick left you, just to remind you" Nelson said with a really serious face, a face Tari was holding herself from punching.
"You are not doing a good job Nelson.
"And you are being a total b!tch" Nelson said walking out of the door leaving Tari even more lonely.

Okay, i apologize for taking some days to update, this few days have been really hectic for me

1 Like

Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Episode 20
Tari was excited, she did it. She was pregnant and now she could work towards destroying Karina and Nick's two weeks relationship. Now Nelson could go rot in hell for all she cared because his help was needed no longer.
Tari gave the doctor a sweet smile "thank you very much, i must take my leave now"
The female doctor could see the bright smile on Tari's face. She was happy to see the excitement on Tari's face. "you are welcome darling, just make sure you take good care of yourself and the baby" they both shook hands and Tari stood up and left the office. The first thing she must do was to call Nick's mother. She needed the woman on her side for the plan to become succesful.
Tari brought her phone out of her bag and dialed Nick's mother's line.
Tari: Hello ma
Nick's mother: How are you my dear, it has been a while since i have heard from you.
Tari: And i apologize for that, it is just that Nick and i are no longer together and it didn't really seem appropraite to call.
Nick's mother: I dont understand the part were you said you and Nick are no longer together, what happened?
Tari: Ma, he left me for some other woman. Ma, i really need to see you ma.
Nick' mother: (she sounded worried) Okay, maybe you can come over to my house this evening.
Tari: Okay ma, i would be there by six pm, thank you very ma.
Nick's mother: You are welcome my dear, will see you later.
Tari hung up and smiled, she was going to take her man back.
Re: Bound To Fail by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oh oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bound To Fail by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Can a pregnancy be detected in under two weeks?
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
skarlett:
Can a pregnancy be detected in under two weeks?
Yes, a pregnancy can be detected under 2weeks
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Episode 21
Karina felt really uneasy, she felt like something was wrong but she couldn't just place a finger. She hadn't heard from Nick through out today and she felt really lonely. She stared at her phone and sighed, she just couldn't believe she was already addicted to Nick. This was ridiculous. She had known Nick for years now and things had never been like this between them.
At the sound of her ringtone she jumped to pick her phone without bothering to look at the caller's name.
"Hello Nick" she said breathlessly.
"Karina please chill, its Bella" Bella said,laughter evident in her voice.
"Bells i am sorry, i know this is really unlike me" Karina explained.
"Yea, it is realy unlike you but i am really happy for you guys" Bella replied.
"Thank you Bells. i cant believe we happened, so what's up with you?" Karina asked.
"Nothing really, i just called to speak to my bestfriend who happens not to have my time any longer because she found a new man" Bella said laughing.
"Dont talk like that Bells, you know i would never do that" Karina explained
"You already have, anyways, hope you are not busy now,i need to kidnap you for an hour or two" Bella said in a serious tone which made Karina laugh.
"And i would gladly allow you kidnap me" Karina mimicked Bella's tone and they both burst into laughter.
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Nick could not believe his ears. This had to be a joke. "Is this a joke or what?" he voiced his thoughts and his mother frowned
"when you were having unprotected sex with that girl you should have known better" his mother hissed.
"I made a mistake once mum, just once and i get this?" Nick asked.
"And why are you behaving this way, is it because of that Karina girl?" she asked and Nick didn't give a reply which she ignored. "You know very well that in this family we don't do baby mamas and you won't be the first to start this nonsense, i would call your father, i think you both need to have a chat" his mother threatened.
"Mum i am not liking this rubbish, what do you want me to do now because there is no way in h*ll that i am leaving the woman i love" Nick said walking out of her.
"Nick come back here!!, dont you dare walk out of me" She shouted but he already had.

1 Like

Re: Bound To Fail by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Leriebloom:

Yes, a pregnancy can be detected under 2weeks

Okay, I didn't no dat
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2016
skarlett:

Okay, I didn't no dat
okay
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Episode 22
Karina was dead worried, she had never had this kind of feeling before. She felt something bad was about to happen in her life, she just couldn’t place her fingers on what exactly. Maybe she was feeling this way because she hadn’t heard from Nick for three days now, which was another issue that had her worried.
“Why am I feeling this way, this is so unlike me” she said to no one in particular. She was going gaga, which was already visible because she had already started talking to herself, wasn’t that how madness started?
She heard her door bell, and as she stood up heading for the door, she prayed with all her might that it was Nick. She stared through the peep hole and was surprised at who she saw standing on her front porch. Opening the door she eyed her visitor suspiciously.
“What are you doing here Tari, have you come to warn me to stay off Nick again?” Karina asked resting on her door.
Tari stared at Karina, and for the first time Karina could notice that Tari was sad or rather looked sad.
“Karina I need to talk to you, it is really important” Tari said tears evident in her eyes.
As much as Karina hated Tari, she felt sorry for the poor girl. She was really taking the breakup in a pretty bad way. “Are you alright Tari?” Karina asked with genuine concern.
“Please Karina can I come in?” Tari asked with doe eyes which made Karina step aside for Tari to enter as if she was in a trance.
Karina closed the door and led Tari to the sitting room. “Tari you are beginning to scare me, tell me what made you forget we are supposed to be sworn enemies” Karina said, she almost laughed out loud at the last part.
“Karina I am pregnant” Tari said it straight out and Karina wondered why Tari would be telling her she was pregnant because she was definitely not the father, number one reason being that she was not a man and she loved men too much to ever consider becoming gay. And then it hit her hard, Tari was pregnant, and the only reason why Tari would swallow her pride and come down here to tell her this was because it was Nick’s baby except she was a slut and Karina could bet her life that Tari wasn’t that kind of girl, or so she thought. Now she knew why Nick hadn’t called her in three days now, because he probably felt guilty. Karina was going to make sure she tried to do what was right, something that everyone would benefit from, but little did she know that Tari wanted to be the only one benefiting from it all.

Its been a while and I apologize for taking this long to update, my system had been having connection problems. Glad to say I have fixed it and I would be updating more often. Thank you Skarlett, for nominating me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bound To Fail by Missmossy(f): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Interesting cheesy keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting cheesy keep it coming.
Thank u
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Episode 23
Karina held her heart in her hand. She was walking on dangerous grounds and no one needed to tell her because she knew. "Nick i am aware Tari is pregnant" Karina said trying to stop fidgeting, she didnt like the look on Nick's face because it scared her .
"Karina i am sorry, i dont want to hurt you but yet i know i would still hurt you either way" Nick said with a pleading gaze. He wanted to hold her, but he knew it would hold him back from ending things between them. He knew this was going to leave Karina shattered but there was nothing he could do. His father had found out about the baby and had threatened him to take responsibility of the unborn child and its mother. Nick had tried to reason with his father, that he did not love Tari but he loved some other woman and his father had raised his hand to hit him and had stopped midway. His father had threatened him that he would take everything he had ever worked for and tarnish his image if he dared to destroy the family's reputation.
Things were even more messed up than he thought he could handle. He had to end this relationship even if his conscience was tearing at him.
"Nick i am hurt that Tari is pregnant, true, but we can handle this mess. You can take responsibility of your child, it is something i would never stop you from doing, but we can be together still, we can work things out" Karina pleaded. She sounded desperate, but she no longer gave a damn. She couldnt loose the only man she would ever love.
Nick shook his head "I am sorry Karina, i really am but this has to end"
Karina felt her heart drop, falling into a million pieces. She thought she had felt heartbroken before, but nothing in her lifetime had prepared her for such piercing pain.
"Its over Karina, i am really sorry" she heard the words from a far distance. It was like she was in her own world. Her own world of emptiness, loneliness and misery.

1 Like

Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Episode 24
"Karina"
"Karinaa"
"Karina can you hear me?"
"Karina?"
"For godsake Karina!"
"You are hurting yourself"
Bella could have sworn Karina had lost her hearing. Bella gave karina a little shake which brought her jolting back to planet earth.
"Bells, how long have you been here?" Karina asked reducing the volume of the flat screen.
"I have called your name like a thousand times" Bella exaggerated.
"I am sorry about that, i wasn't in the right state of mind" Karina said sadly.
"And you still are not. You need to get over Nick. It has been two months already" Bella said softly.
Karina felt her eyes getting watery. "I don't think that i would ever get over him" she said sniffing.
"With time you will" Bella consoled.
"Bells i need to leave" Karina said with a serious tone.
"Leave to where kwa?" Bella asked staring at Karina like she had grown a second head.
"I want to start a new life. I want to forget everything that has happened to me. I want to move out of this goddamn state. I want to....." Karina was cut short by Bella.
"That is a whole lot of i want to. Have you thought of what you are saying?, you cant move out of Lagos because of one foolish idiot who broke your heart" Bella said on a serious note.
"I can Bells, and i will. My uncle has offered me a job at his company in Bayelsa state and i have accepted his offer" Karina said on the same note as Bella.
"What would happen to me Karis, i cant suffer too because of something that fool did" Bella said acting overly dramatic which could have made Karina laugh, but Karina wasn't in a good mood.
"You would still be in my life Bella. We would still talk on phone, we would still skype, ping, facebook, you just name it. And you can always come and pay me a visit" Karina said hugging Bella.
"I would miss you so much" Bella said.
"And i would miss you too Bells" Karina replied.

☆☆▪▪☆☆▪▪☆▪▪☆▪▪☆
Okay, i would have really loved to write more but i just missed 20 minutes out of my favourite program. Catchya guys lerra.

1 Like

Re: Bound To Fail by heemah(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thanks for the update... waiting for more tho.
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
heemah:
Thanks for the update... waiting for more tho.
Would be updating Episode 25 this night b4 goin to bed because of your comment. Hope you enjoy the story.
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Episode 25
Karina smiled at no one in particular. She was already in love with Bayelsa. Coming here was the right thing to do. Ever since she had arrived, she had the feeling that everything was going to be better. She loved the fact that there was no fast life here unlike lagos. This was the perfect place to start a new life, a life far away from......
She couldn't think of him.
She had promised herself she would never think of him again.
Karina's ringtone jolted her away from her thoughts. She opened the zip to her bag trying to fish her phone out. She gave herself a reminder to remove unuseful items that were creating space in her bag. Still trying to fish out for her phone she started moving towards her office without looking up which became a very bad idea when she bumped into someone.
"I am really sor_ry" she stammered when she looked up to see a stranger. He was handsome. Very handsome. He was well built, he had a 5,oclock beards and eyes that glowed so bright, and not to forget he was tall. He was smashing handsome.
"You should learn to look at where you are going", and he was rude which made Karina frown.
"And i just apologized to you"Karina said with a no nonsense face.
"You should learn some manners" the stranger growled. He actually growled. It should have scared her but it didn't.
"I guess you really woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" Karina said and walked past him without paying him a second glance.
Instead of going to her office, she headed for her uncle's office.
"Uncle, the manner in which people address each other in this state is a mess" Karina said frowning.
Her uncle laughed. "and you think lagos is better off?" he asked. But Karina's reply was interrupted by a voice.
"Mr Amos forgive my manners. I forgot to drop this" the stranger said and Karina turned around to give the man a dead stare.
"Karina meet Mr Francis, he is the new merger" her uncle said oblivious to the fact that Karina's mouth was hanging wide open.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bound To Fail by heemah(f): 5:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmmnn! I for see something happening later..lolz
but seriously, Nick is a fool.Whatever happens to paternity test? How can you easily let go of a woman u claimed you love just because some ex came back with unwanted pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2016
heemah:
Hmmmmnn! I for see something happening later..lolz
but seriously, Nick is a fool.Whatever happens to paternity test? How can you easily let go of a woman u claimed you love just because some ex came back with unwanted pregnancy?
Lolz. A big one at that still going by his father's rules.
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Episode 26.
Karina managed to close her moouth before something got into it. How could she work with a man she already hated. She glared at the so called Mr Francis. If looks could kill he would be ten feet underneath the ground. Mr Francis on the other hand did not look moved by her glare.
Her uncle was the one who gave her a warning stare before saying "That is not polite Karina. You shouldn't look at a business partner like that".
Karina rolled her eyes mentally before she feigned an innocent look "Like what uncle?" she asked.
Her Uncle stared straight at her "Like you want to strangle him". he said and she heard Mr Francis chuckle. It was a pleasant sound. She mentally shaked her head. She would die if he found out about that.
"You should apologize to him" her uncle said again. She glared at him again and was about to apologize when she saw his lips move.
"She can do that while having dinner with me today" he said smirking and she wished that she could punch his smirk off his face.
Re: Bound To Fail by heemah(f): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Madam Leriebloom!!! This update is short nah!! You are starving person nah!
Re: Bound To Fail by Leriebloom(f): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
heemah:
Madam Leriebloom!!! This update is short nah!! You are starving person nah!
I am sorry bout dat. Av been pretty busy lately but i would be updating shortly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Books On The Nigerian Civil War. / Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? / Road To Fame (A Fictional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.